Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

In post 495, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 489, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Sorry. I’ll work on being nicer. :/
Thanks.

- Daenerys
Yes, I’m referring to the posts you’re referring to wrt fish/FL. I want to make sure I understand exactly what you’re referring too. Well wrt to the “hi”/“RVS” stuff, we’re going to have to agree to disagree on that.

~Mars
Kaname Date
Kaname Date
Goon
Kaname Date
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Kaname Date »

she stood out to me because i was really liking her play and votes specifically.
i disagree with the reason for the wagon myself but i don't think that means they're bad votes, now.
also, Fish voting there to apparently dissolve it is just very funny.
I wish... that Mizuki will grow up healthy and happy.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

In post 463, BrightEyedFish wrote:Is it bad that I want to vote gamma just so the wagon will dissolve because it can't fade there and we can move on to someone else.

VOTE: gamma
In post 468, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 463, BrightEyedFish wrote:Is it bad that I want to vote gamma just so the wagon will dissolve because it can't fade there and we can move on to someone else.

VOTE: gamma
Who says it can’t?

Do you have a read on gamma?

This
might be the dumbest reason for a vote I’ve ever seen.

- Daenerys
In post 469, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:@fish do you have anything to say about like, literally any actual content in the game

- Daenerys
Fish’s most recent post prior to this was 337. So quite a bit has happened since he last posted. He joins the gamma wagon (even though he supposedly suspects us for being on the wagon and has yet to actually profess a read on gamma) and just straight up doesn’t comment on anything that happened in the 6-7 pages since his last post.

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:30 am

Here’s my original question:
In post 389, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 238, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 52, tris wrote:on that note,
@pooky @Venus
why just the hellos?
Why wouldn't I? It's rude not to say hi :(
Are you deliberately misunderstanding the question?

- Daenerys
Here are all the other posts in my ISO related to it:
Spoiler:
In post 460, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Refusing to participate in RVS isn’t in itself scummy, but now that’s like the fourth or fifth time that you’ve avoided answering why you didn’t put down an RVS vote and I don’t understand why you won’t just answer????

- Daenerys
Response to your slot being like WOW SO RIDICULOUS LOL
In post 479, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 473, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 460, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Refusing to participate in RVS isn’t in itself scummy, but now that’s like the fourth or fifth time that you’ve avoided answering why you didn’t put down an RVS vote and I don’t understand why you won’t just answer????

- Daenerys
I almost never put down an RVS vote and I fail to see why you have an issue with that?

Why is not doing an RVS vote scummy?

~Mars
Are you even reading what I say? I explicitly stated that the lack of RVS vote in itself is
NOT
scummy but I do not understand why you refused to explain the lack of vote even after being repeatedly asked.
In post 474, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 472, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 471, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:- why is it weak?
- do you suspect anyone on the wagon?
- what wagon would you prefer over gamma’s?

- Daenerys
I mean, you are sitting on that sweet #4 spot--the magical hideout where scum love to rest their feet--So I think that answers The 2nd and 3rd bullet.

Why do I think its weak? Probably because it's the first wagon of the game so its not really built on anything that will give us info if we flip gamma right now.
And they keep needling Shiro over nonsense like his “hi” post and now RVS thing. Town doesn’t focus too much on those kinds of things. Otoh, while Tris vote on us is wrong, it’s based on logical game advancing reasoning.

~Mars
I’m not “needling,” I asked one question about it among a series of catchup posts because I noticed you keep dodging the question and
you’ve
made it into a whole thing.
In post 475, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 392, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 377, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 283, tris wrote:
In post 240, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 122, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
vote flavor leaf

Talking too much
Dumbest reason to vote someone I ever seen, I legit think you might be scum trying to derail something.
i am not a fan of this post.
VOTE: Venus, Mars, & Pluto

Even if pooky were not shitposting, i don't see how it would be derailing
It is derailly if people take it it and start asking questions about it. If it was a rvs kinda vote it was way too late in the game to be of any meaning/fun

~Venus
What did you think Pooky was trying to derail with his vote?

- Daenerys
Where have I heard this question before? Oh yeah Tris asked it.
What I did is ask YOU for what thing you thought was being derailed, which tris did not do. You don’t have an answer to that so you come after me and try to make it seem like I’m copying other people when I’m literally not.
In post 476, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 391, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 345, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 334, Hayasaka wrote:By backing down do you mean "grasping onto something" because I don't consider that backing down.
It's more being self aware in the flaws of your own posts. Which is a tad different.

As scum it's less backing down and more posturing since I don't think admitting to a fault is an action that typically gets scum read. People on this site typically react with "why the fuck would they say that" relatively easily so I don't think it's an odd way to back down as scum.

The tiny hydra sheeping me feels off because they are a hydra and I rarely see hydra consolidate with other players this early over each other. Even late game hydra tend to do that which is why they aren't very fun to play with.
Rn for me, D & D and Gamma are the slots I’m the most concerned with but Cakez especially feels at bit off compared with Doubles’. I’m glad I’m not the only one seeing that. I’m not crazy about Gamma’s stances particularly his vote on you but I like him better tonally.

No other slots are currently pinging me.

~Mars
@haya/sailor girls:
Cakez and I vibe on reads when hydra-ing much of the time :]

Mars, why do you say you agree with Haya on the lack of hydra dissonance when the stated reason for your read on us is Cakez' tone and not related to hydra dissonance at all?
She said she was concerned about you sheeping votes and I noticed it too.
You didn’t mention the sheeping at all in your original post. Your explicitly stated reason is his tone, which doesn’t have any overlap with Haya’s points. Can you explain what about Cakes sheeping a wagon you take issue with?

- Daenerys
Response to your posts
In post 486, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 482, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 480, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:I would like a response to .

- Daenerys
That isn’t my opinion so I can’t answer it. Yes, I do think it’s slightly pinging that it even matters to you that much whether Shiro doesn’t answer your “hi” or “RVS” questions. How are either in your opinion game advancing in the slightest?

Yes, I do think you appear to be sheeping Hya and Tris. I will ask Shiro to answer your one relevant question to us, don’t you worry.
- again, it was one question in my catchup series
- it bothers me more that you refuse to answer because I don’t see any reason to avoid the question.
- I am now more annoyed by the lack of answer than I am scumreading it

do you get off on being patronizing towards me?
Response to your posts
In post 494, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 489, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 486, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 482, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 480, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:I would like a response to .

- Daenerys
That isn’t my opinion so I can’t answer it. Yes, I do think it’s slightly pinging that it even matters to you that much whether Shiro doesn’t answer your “hi” or “RVS” questions. How are either in your opinion game advancing in the slightest?

Yes, I do think you appear to be sheeping Hya and Tris. I will ask Shiro to answer your one relevant question to us, don’t you worry.
- again, it was one question in my catchup series
- it bothers me more that you refuse to answer because I don’t see any reason to avoid the question.
- I am now more annoyed by the lack of answer than I am scumreading it

do you get off on being patronizing towards me?
i just feel like you continuing to focus on the “hi” and “RVS” stuff isn’t particularly helpful or game advancing and now it looks like you’re accusing fish of posting mostly fluff when their ISO clearly debunks it. So yes, not a fan of those kinds of questions in general. Sorry. I’ll work on being nicer. :/
I think you are assigning way more importance to that part of my posts than should be given.. like I’m only continuing this because yall replied with like 3 additional posts being like WOW THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS. If you had just said “oh I don’t like RVS” this would not even be a thing. Like I said, it bothers me way more that you seem to be trying to dodge so hard than the actual lack of vote
In post 492, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 488, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Not sure I’d consider that “plenty of content,” but we’ll have to agree to disagree. Honestly not sure whether you’re misunderstanding my original post or being deliberately obtuse—my point was that after like 6 additional pages of content, he chose not to comment on any of it.

- Daenerys
Can you please link/quote the posts in question?

~Mars
I’m not sure what you’re asking for. Do you mean when I said “do you have any thoughts on stuff happening in the game”?

- Daenerys
Response to your posts

Legit I would have been happy to completely drop it after the original question if there had ever been an answer. The rest of it only happened because yall decided to make it into a thing, not me.

I’m literally trying to engage on other things but it’s like you won’t let me and keep trying to talk about this

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:34 am

In post 481, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:FL and I had a pretty large back and forth last night (among other things) and all fish had to say was that the gamma wagon was stale.
Also please refer to this where I already stated my original reasoning for posting

- Daenerys
Hayasaka
Hayasaka
Goon
Hayasaka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:05 am

Post by Hayasaka »

In post 461, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Wait, who are we scumreading?
Oh Sailor girls is the hydra, I was thinking of Tris the pirate who is in my masonry.
That does not make me feel better about their reaction to your read list.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:07 am

In post 505, Hayasaka wrote:That does not make me feel better about their reaction to your read list.
whose reaction, the hydra's?

- Daenerys
Hayasaka
Hayasaka
Goon
Hayasaka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Hayasaka »

Yeah when they called you conf scum for calling them a top scum read.
My initial reaction was "I guess calling a global town read Tris scum is a bit weird but I am not sure."

I almost signed this post with my mains name >_>
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:11 am

Post by jjh927 »

VOTE: D&D
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:12 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 491, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:If fish actually thought our slot was scummiest for our positioning on the wagon, why not vote us? Why resort to voting gamma and saying “I hope this deflates the wagon”? It feels like he just made up the other stuff after.

- Daenerys
Sometimes I don't know what I think until it I type it out.

I didn't think about "oh there must be scum on the gamma wagon" until you asked me. Then I went.. "hmm wait a sec"

At first I just didn't like a wagon on gamma and wanted to
fish
around somewhere else. Then I thought, well good point there is probably scum on this wagon. More so if gamma flips town at some point.

"Hot diggity damn" was my next thought. Double D is on that coveted scum 4th spot. And out of all these players voting gamma, maybe.... just maybe...

Let's inspect the other 3...

Hayasaka:

I purposely asked Haya what they thought of FL and NM. But do you know why I asked Haya this question about those 2 specific players?
No, because you didn't ask.

Up until the point I asked this question. Haya, who is a top poster, had exactly 0 mentions or interactions with FL or NM but had interactions with every other player.

See, I
have
reasons for what I do.

PookyTheMagicalFriedFishEatingBear:

How do I not know this slot? At least I don't think I do. Quick wit, short posts. I feel the connection we share but...
Would probably be 2nd most likely to be scum on the wagon, granted NM isn't, see below...

Not_Mafia:

Like it has been said a few times before... NM is NM. Is probably scum but could be town. Is probably town but could be scum. I just hope he says nice things in this game and doesn't rough talk me. But I can't sort this slot right now but always has a PF aura about their person.

So basically I settled on Double D as the most likely scum on that wagon due to POE and the middle +1 spot on a wagon.

My methods aren't flawless but its how I roll.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:26 am

In post 507, Hayasaka wrote:Yeah when they called you conf scum for calling them a top scum read.
My initial reaction was "I guess calling a global town read Tris scum is a bit weird but I am not sure."

I almost signed this post with my mains name >_>
yeah I didn't like it either
In post 508, jjh927 wrote:VOTE: D&D
hello, care to elaborate?
In post 509, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 491, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:If fish actually thought our slot was scummiest for our positioning on the wagon, why not vote us? Why resort to voting gamma and saying “I hope this deflates the wagon”? It feels like he just made up the other stuff after.

- Daenerys
Sometimes I don't know what I think until it I type it out.

I didn't think about "oh there must be scum on the gamma wagon" until you asked me. Then I went.. "hmm wait a sec"

At first I just didn't like a wagon on gamma and wanted to
fish
around somewhere else. Then I thought, well good point there is probably scum on this wagon. More so if gamma flips town at some point.

"Hot diggity damn" was my next thought. Double D is on that coveted scum 4th spot. And out of all these players voting gamma, maybe.... just maybe...

Let's inspect the other 3...

Hayasaka:

I purposely asked Haya what they thought of FL and NM. But do you know why I asked Haya this question about those 2 specific players?

Up until the point I asked this question. Haya, who is a top poster, had exactly 0 mentions or interactions with FL or NM but had interactions with every other player.

See, I
have
reasons for what I do.

PookyTheMagicalFriedFishEatingBear:

How do I not know this slot? At least I don't think I do. Quick wit, short posts. I feel the connection we share but...
Would probably be 2nd most likely to be scum on the wagon, granted NM isn't, see below...

Not_Mafia:

Like it has been said a few times before... NM is NM. Is probably scum but could be town. Is probably town but could be scum. I just hope he says nice things in this game and doesn't rough talk me. But I can't sort this slot right now but always has a PF aura about their person.

So basically I settled on Double D as the most likely scum on that wagon due to POE and the middle +1 spot on a wagon.

My methods aren't flawless but its how I roll.
Did you have a read on gamma at that point? do you have thoughts about the 6 pages between your last post and that one? my immediate reaction to that vote is that you're blatantly not fishing elsewhere.

Can you explain how you are "POEd" down to our slot out of the people on the gamma wagon? you don't seem to actually be townreading anyone else on said wagon nor did you say anything about them was AI. I'm having a hard time believing that this is a genuine POE.

- Daenerys
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:31 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 510, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
Can you explain how you are "POEd" down to our slot out of the people on the gamma wagon? you don't seem to actually be townreading anyone else on said wagon nor did you say anything about them was AI. I'm having a hard time believing that this is a genuine POE.

- Daenerys
I thought I did.

I TR Haya the most out of you 4.

Pooky and NM could be scum but also YOU could be scum. All 3 on that regard weigh about the same more or less. The scale tips more towards scum!you because of your positioning on the wagon.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:37 am

In post 509, BrightEyedFish wrote:I purposely asked Haya what they thought of FL and NM. But do you know why I asked Haya this question about those 2 specific players?

Was this supposed to indicate that you’re townreading haya?

Like I’m not really sure how this is relevant

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:38 am

In post 510, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Did you have a read on gamma at that point? do you have thoughts about the 6 pages between your last post and that one?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:39 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 512, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 509, BrightEyedFish wrote:I purposely asked Haya what they thought of FL and NM. But do you know why I asked Haya this question about those 2 specific players?

Was this supposed to indicate that you’re townreading haya?

Like I’m not really sure how this is relevant

- Daenerys
It's how I started to sort that slot. Right now Haya is looking green.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:44 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 513, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 510, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Did you have a read on gamma at that point? do you have thoughts about the 6 pages between your last post and that one?
I don't SR gamma and if we don't get a counter wagon to gamma then its a wasted day. Maybe we would get lucky and gamma would flip red but I don't see how we could extract anything from a gamma fade if we just blaze on through.

But anyways, in most games the 1st "major" wagon of the game usually dissolves and I was just advocating to get to the next one.

You asking me caught my attention and I played with the idea that you might be scum and I connected pieces to make a narrative that makes sense.
But honestly, I don't SR for your posts alone. But if I had to choose someone to be scum on that gamma wagon it would be you.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:46 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

About those 6 pages, I don't know. I'll have to re-read. But I don't remember too much standing out.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:46 am

I guess I'm not really clear on how your joining the gamma wagon gets us to the next wagon. Can you explain that/why you chose to do that instead of simply starting another wagon?

- Daenerys
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:47 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

But maybe I just skimmed it too quick and got all hot and bothered when I saw the VC.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:48 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 517, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:I guess I'm not really clear on how your joining the gamma wagon gets us to the next wagon. Can you explain that/why you chose to do that instead of simply starting another wagon?

- Daenerys
I think F-1 votes are sometimes more AI than the actual hammer.

The wagon is at F-2. Either someone will F-1 the wagon and we do the whole claim thing or we get the quick unvotes and rebuild the wagon elsewhere.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 509, BrightEyedFish wrote:I just hope he says nice things in this game and doesn't rough talk me.
Silence oaf
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:02 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 520, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 509, BrightEyedFish wrote:I just hope he says nice things in this game and doesn't rough talk me.
Silence oaf
I'm still holding out hope that under those bouncing udders is a heart full of love.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 521, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 520, Not_Mafia wrote:
Silence oaf
I'm still holding out hope that under those bouncing udders is a heart full of love.
Just cholesterol I’m afraid
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:25 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

this fish is very suspicious
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Ampharos
Ampharos
Goon
Ampharos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Ampharos »

finally googled kaname date

i sure do need to get off my ass and play that game, huh