Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4150 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 4089, Andresvmb wrote:You aren’t the only person that voted for NPOM. I did too. Multiple times. Called him Scum way earlier than you did. So your gambit didn’t pay off, and now you’re here trying to defend yourself with the only positive element in your game - a late vote on NPOM.

Looking forward to you detailing whatever else it is that you have to say for yourself.
In post 4139, Andresvmb wrote:Anyway, I don’t think you’ll find any case in favor of either me or Aldus convincing purely from where we voted for NPOM. Let’s admit it - NPOM was the Scummiest player in the game.
Also I'd like to point out that Andres tried to say he was townier than me for voting NPOM first, but then when he realized that it was actually me who had done that, he revised his stance to say that our votes for NPOM weren't important for deciding between us. Andres is just cherry-picking the parts of the game that make him look better than me.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4151 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

what if i told u that was NAI to me bc i too would forget some things in a game as long as this.

ur presence in this game was so low that even I myself thought ur first vote on npom was d4 lol
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4152 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Okay, I can understand why you'd see that part as NAI, but the part where he revises his stance on its relevance to the game -- don't you think that's fishy?
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4153 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4150, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 4089, Andresvmb wrote:You aren’t the only person that voted for NPOM. I did too. Multiple times. Called him Scum way earlier than you did. So your gambit didn’t pay off, and now you’re here trying to defend yourself with the only positive element in your game - a late vote on NPOM.

Looking forward to you detailing whatever else it is that you have to say for yourself.
In post 4139, Andresvmb wrote:Anyway, I don’t think you’ll find any case in favor of either me or Aldus convincing purely from where we voted for NPOM. Let’s admit it - NPOM was the Scummiest player in the game.
Also I'd like to point out that Andres tried to say he was townier than me for voting NPOM first, but then when he realized that it was actually me who had done that, he revised his stance to say that our votes for NPOM weren't important for deciding between us. Andres is just cherry-picking the parts of the game that make him look better than me.
I’m not cherry picking - I am Townier than you. The biggest giveaway is the Testa/You vote at the end of D3, with the votes that had previously accumulated on me jumping on Testa to ultimately stop you from dying. And you can tell it’s not a bus because the Scum clearly intended to win the game D4 with the fake guilty on Koba.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4154 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

andres do u have any scum games i could look at. ill explain after why
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4155 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4154, DkKoba wrote:andres do u have any scum games i could look at. ill explain after why

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4156 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Andresvmb wrote:I’m not cherry picking - I am Townier than you. The biggest giveaway is the Testa/You vote at the end of D3, with the votes that had previously accumulated on me jumping on Testa to ultimately stop you from dying. And you can tell it’s not a bus because the Scum clearly intended to win the game D4 with the fake guilty on Koba.
:neutral:

I mean I don't see how the scum plan on Day 4 is relevant to what they did on Day 3. And I'd like to point out that hellbooks and Koba voted Testa over me, and we know they're town, so it's not (as you're trying to sell it) implausible that I'm town too.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4157 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

The Testa wagon had VPB and NPOM on it. Are you trying to say that was Town motivated? Are you for real?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4158 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

And it’s the other way around. Once you were saved, and Testa had been mis-executed, then VPB comes out with a guilty on a player *not* you. That’s clearly a straight attempt at a win, and confirms that the wagon the day before was pure. Otherwise, you would have been the check, as the counter wagon to a close Town execution.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4159 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Andresvmb wrote:The Testa wagon had VPB and NPOM on it. Are you trying to say that was Town motivated? Are you for real?
Well I know it had 3 town players on it.

And it's interesting to note that VPB was on the Testa wagon but not your wagon. :thonk:

pedit: VPB didn't claim a guilty on me because in case the plan goes awry (which it did) it's way better for the scumteam to have Koba be conftown than for me to be conftown.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4160 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4159, Alduskkel wrote:
Andresvmb wrote:The Testa wagon had VPB and NPOM on it. Are you trying to say that was Town motivated? Are you for real?
Well I know it had 3 town players on it.

And it's interesting to note that VPB was on the Testa wagon but not your wagon. :thonk:

pedit: VPB didn't claim a guilty on me because in case the plan goes awry (which it did) it's way better for the scumteam to have Koba be conftown than for me to be conftown.

Not everything is as straightforward as just putting a vote down. But you did defend VPB far more than I ever did, and you at one point trying to ridicule me for backing off my near Confirmed Town stance. Or do you forget that interaction?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4161 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

^were trying*
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4162 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Those posts were just distancing without substance. And my issue wasn't you not having VPB as conftown, my issue was that you were contradicting yourself. But nice try at a misrep.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4163 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2683, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 2678, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2675, Alduskkel wrote:Okay Andres is VPB "nearly confirmed town" or about "50/50"? You can't have it both ways.
I didn’t say it was a 50/50. I said it’s “no better” than a 50/50. But thanks for the misrepresentation there.
No, you said "not much better than 50/50":
In post 2657, Andresvmb wrote:VPB is not much better than a 50/50
That means it's close to 50/50. Being "not much better than 50/50" is way different from being "nearly confirmed town"!

And you still haven't answered why you said we need to "get it right" between me and NPOM if you think both of us are scum.
Here.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4164 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4162, Alduskkel wrote:Those posts were just distancing without substance. And my issue wasn't you not having VPB as conftown, my issue was that you were contradicting yourself. But nice try at a misrep.
Right, because VPB also voted you. Oh wait, they actually chose Testa as the actual correct vote instead of you when it mattered.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4165 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 4162, Alduskkel wrote:my issue was that you were contradicting yourself.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4166 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

And I’m obviously not even including the NK’s which all seem to have been of players that actually would have sided with me against you. You know, like Datisi or Ico (instead of say Hellbooks or Koba at one point). But I won’t push that too hard because NK’s carry a lot of WIFOM.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4167 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4165, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 4162, Alduskkel wrote:my issue was that you were contradicting yourself.
So you were happy to ridicule my point, but not actually try to engage with it at all. Even though I was attacking the guy you’re now actually calling Confirmed Scum.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4168 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 4167, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 4165, Alduskkel wrote:
So you were happy to ridicule my point, but not actually try to engage with it at all. Even though I was attacking the guy you’re now actually calling Confirmed Scum.
Gee, it's almost like the game state has changed a lot since then.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4169 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

And why didn’t you vote for me yesterday, when I had a 1v1 with you? I’ll answer it for you - Because you needed more positive Town plays (or plays that could be spun that way), because you were going to lose the 1v1 yesterday. Instead of voting what should have been the “Confirmed Scum” from your POV. Never mind that VPB tried his hardest to disqualify my 1v1 with you.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4170 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

When it mattered, VPB pushed in your favor and against other Town players (Me/Testa). And I explained my logic clearly yesterday, which Ico agreed with.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4171 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 3728, Alduskkel wrote:To be honest... I feel more confident in my ability to sort between VPB/Koba than to prove I'm town and you're scum. I feel like you're kind of setting me up here.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4172 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3734, Andresvmb wrote:The idea that I’m setting up a Town player is absurd. C’mon, you can at least admit it. It doesn’t make any sense. If I’m Scum, then surely Alduskkel is Town and NPOM probably too. How is it not easier for me to bus DkKoba if they’re my Partner, have VPB NK’ed, and not try and sway a Town vote onto NPOM for example in what is STILL ELo?
Nice try.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4173 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3736, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 3735, Andresvmb wrote:Yes it is a better bet. You’re just not being objective because you are in the 1v1. There’s never been any serious voting action around you or DkKoba. All we have is your word. We have had serious voting action around my slot and Alduskkel. It’s all there man.
All we have is my word?

There are literally multiple times I've proven my claim. You admit yourself I am a PT cop. There is no way in hell scum have a PT cop AND a role cop vs. 2 masons and a tracker.

There are clear events beyond my word people can look to, which are more reliable than any voting record business.
And this is the obvious attempt from VPB at disqualifying my 1v1. Just in case people can’t easily find it.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4174 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Well obviously you're not gonna bus Koba and then NK VPB because VPB is your scumpartner and Koba is town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”