Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

In post 2442, tris wrote:VOTE: Flavor Leaf

I don't believe you
In post 2505, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2503, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2497, Kaname Date wrote:i don't have much to add here, i guess. flip tris or Gamma.

but i'd still like to hear everyone's replies to who they would want alignment flipped in this situation.
I’m okay with either but my sanity obviously prefers Gamma but I don’t want that to influence things. My only hesitation on Tris is that Hya dying last night would have confiscummed her right, because if her claim is valid than I still wouldn’t have been protected last night but I really don’t see why Hya lies though. If Amy self-redirected Tris, then how does that make Hya scum? Even if Amy didn’t target Tris, she obviously didn’t target Hya, so even if not Tris, her death likely points to someone she sr and if Gamma is really an odd night anything. why didn’t he just say that when FL said I get a false negative because he could self-target but he said absolutely nothing. Why @Gamma? Why didn’t you claim odd night then?

~M
Because I knew no matter when I claimed odd-night it was gonna be problematic, so I opted to leave it unspoken through the night, to influence scum actions. I was trying to get Flavor to acknowledge this and he didn’t, in a game he moderated I had an Odd Night Loyal Cop and, having replaced in, my predecessor claimed the role but not the odd night modifier. Because of that I was able to fake an innocent on someone who was very likely town but everyone was suspecting first no good reason Day 3. I came clean the next day but the goal was accomplished because we had already caught the last scum by then.
The fact Flavor didn’t acknowledge that feels a little suss
You do realize you’re saying this about someone who couldn’t remember that Shiro and me played two of his games back to back and nevertheless still mixed me up with Auro. :lol:

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:32 am

In post 2549, Flavor Leaf wrote:Not gonna lie, I like Shiro’s fire against me this game
Btw, Tris was pushing you in our hood and when I encouraged her to neighbourized KD next, she totally nixed it. I think that if BEF is ungated rb and he is williboosted the, KD gets his NA done without being bus driven and we’ll have a no kill, right?

A williboosted rb can stop an NK right? Because this way we kill two birds with one stone, where as if you just williboost KD, he obviously won’t be rb’d but scum!Gamma can still kill. But if BEF is odd night rb, KD then becomes the optimal williboost candidate.

What do you think about this @KD, @BEF?

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:35 am

In post 2412, Gamma Emerald wrote:And you also did not make it clear at all that not posting that night would cause a false inno?
Like, your claim here is just insanity. Why do I forgo communicating with my partner, which a) hurts coordination and b) makes the game less fun for me, off of a piece of role specifics you never made evident? If you’re not scum, you’re straight up playing awful.
I wish I could frame this post-game. I guess Gamma really does think I’m an idiot. :lol:

~M
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:05 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 2547, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2546, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:@KD, I don’t know what you’re role is but unless we fade Gamma today, if BEF is williboosted and rbs him, he can’t redirect you, so I think either works.

~M
@BEF, you’re an ungated rb, correct?

~M
Non Consecutive. I holstered N1. So I'll be up again on N4.

I can also 1-shot day commute someone.

Haven't used it yet.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:25 am

In post 2553, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2547, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2546, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:@KD, I don’t know what you’re role is but unless we fade Gamma today, if BEF is williboosted and rbs him, he can’t redirect you, so I think either works.

~M
@BEF, you’re an ungated rb, correct?

~M
Non Consecutive. I holstered N1. So I'll be up again on N4.

I can also 1-shot
day
commute someone.

Haven't used it yet.
Ah okay, then I guess KD should get FL’s williboost then. If I’m right, you probably won’t be needing to worry about N4.

Day commute? Don’t you mean night? because if you can self-target at night I would but a day commute would do what? prevent someone from voting? Well if we fade Tris, then Gamma is the only logical option if it actually happens during the day.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:48 am

In post 874, jjh927 wrote:That crier message I had there was limited to 300 characters

Anyhow, lemme think about implications
In post 2163, MariaR wrote:
You hear something in the middle of the night:

Crier message:

Okay I guess I need to put effort into this game now

I'll figure some shit out after the flip tbh

Got nothing from my action N1.

If I die, expect my contribution D4 via FL. This should come along with identifying information that proves his role. Proof of role doesn't mean town, though. Be cautious.
Cool, we didn’t even need to waste our TA on jjh.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:00 am

In post 833, Dunnstral wrote:Daenerys and Dragons has been faded. They were...

Spoiler: The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.
Welcome Daenerys and Dragons you are

The Devil

You are a 1 shot action negator/mailman sided with with the Mafia

Abilities:

The first action used on your target won't work in the event more than one action is used on your target negitive actions take priority
During the night you may pm me a message to send to another player.

It is now night 1. Send actions to MariaR.

(expired on 2020-08-29 23:00:00)
This is interesting. DnD is scum mailman and jjh town crier, which makes Gamma BD scum even more likely with self-redirector town!Amy.

So, scum likely has a complementary role with one townie: DnD/jjh, Gamma?/Amy, FL?/Tris. If FL is jester and not town, that also works since Tris told me that she didn’t believe his role was real because of hers. But Tris!scum means that FL is either jester or town.

~M
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2541, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2522, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2511, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2497, Kaname Date wrote:i don't have much to add here, i guess. flip tris or Gamma.

but i'd still like to hear everyone's replies to who they would want alignment flipped in this situation.
I’m okay with either but my sanity obviously prefers Gamma but I don’t want that to influence things. My only hesitation on Tris is that Hya dying last night would have confiscummed her right, because if her claim is valid than I still wouldn’t have been protected last night but I really don’t see why Hya lies though. If Amy self-redirected Tris, then how does that make Hya scum? Even if Amy didn’t target Tris, she obviously didn’t target Hya, so even if not Tris, her death likely points to someone she sr and if Gamma is really an odd night anything. why didn’t he just say that when FL said I get a false negative because he could self-target but he said absolutely nothing. Why @Gamma? Why didn’t you claim odd night then?

~M
Because I knew no matter when I claimed odd-night it was gonna be problematic, so I opted to leave it unspoken through the night, to influence scum actions. I was trying to get Flavor to acknowledge this and he didn’t, in a game he moderated I had an Odd Night Loyal Cop and, having replaced in, my predecessor claimed the role but not the odd night modifier. Because of that I was able to fake an innocent on someone who was very likely town but everyone was suspecting first no good reason Day 3. I came clean the next day but the goal was accomplished because we had already caught the last scum by then.
Was there also something similar to an even night cop in that? If not, what was the even night role?

~M
There was an even night gunsmith
Still different enough like TA and tracker but BD is way too similar to self-redirector. Also, why are you literally the only player who has yet to comment on Hya’s tracking Amy to Tris? You push me then FL — everyone but Tris. It’s like you’re pretending it never even happened.

~M
Except I have made note of it. And with your little quip about “google translating” your role you’ve officially pissed me off. I was playing nice because it looked like you were but now you decided to hit below the belt again, so the gloves are fucking off.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2552, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2412, Gamma Emerald wrote:And you also did not make it clear at all that not posting that night would cause a false inno?
Like, your claim here is just insanity. Why do I forgo communicating with my partner, which a) hurts coordination and b) makes the game less fun for me, off of a piece of role specifics you never made evident? If you’re not scum, you’re straight up playing awful.
I wish I could frame this post-game. I guess Gamma really does think I’m an idiot. :lol:

~M
I mean, does that make me scum? Because I do think that rn. I’m not pulling my punches anymore.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2403, Gamma Emerald wrote:It seems like my thought about “whose agenda needs Amphy dead” resulted in the same suspects as this current line of thought is already on (me and tris) with like FL included on the side
VOTE: tris
Since both night actions and my own thoughts about who’d be motivated to kill Amphy line up to implicate tris there’s no reason not to vote here.
Fuck you, Mars.
<Embrace The Void>

Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:09 am

In post 835, MariaR wrote:
You hear something in the middle of the night:

My inactivity is a ruse! Silencing me before I give detailed reads would be useful information

tris, KD, GE, Hayasaka, Amy, VMP, Fish town

Pooky scum unless good mechanics clear behaviour
. DP maybe scum- sometimes it's that easy
I don't try to read NM or FL. Lynch if no better options

Note: Hierophant
Oh okay, misunderstood. jjh doesn’t actually send messages to anyone except the mods.

Still obviously town though, this and especially 2163.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:22 am

In post 2557, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2541, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2522, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2511, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:

~M
Was there also something similar to an even night cop in that? If not, what was the even night role?

~M
There was an even night gunsmith
Still different enough like TA and tracker but BD is way too similar to self-redirector. Also, why are you literally the only player who has yet to comment on Hya’s tracking Amy to Tris? You push me then FL — everyone but Tris. It’s like you’re pretending it never even happened.

~M
Except I have made note of it. And with your little quip about “google translating” your role you’ve officially pissed me off. I was playing nice because it looked like you were but now you decided to hit below the belt again, so the gloves are fucking off.
How is this post even remotely “below the belt”? I never once insulted you or attacked your character like you did to me. Since when are pointing out facts a bad thing? Are you actually trying to get yourself faded over Tris? :lol:

FACT: You omgussed me and never commented on Hya’s Amy track to Tris but sure that’s 100% “below the belt”. Oh yeah you did actually vote her but also managed to throw shade at FL. Proof is in your posts but sure keep trying to spin it.

Well, the very suspicious way you deliberately misinterpret virtually everything I’ve said about my role is extremely pinging but you’re right

I definitely owe Google translate an apology because they unlike you, do it by accident, where as I believe you did that deliberately to attempt to gaslight me.

~M
Kaname Date
Kaname Date
Goon
Kaname Date
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Kaname Date »

Mars: i did read all of your discussion (and Fish's answers) and questions, but unfortunately i can just say: yes, directly willboosting me would still be ideal.
also, i'd rather not be added to a hood, i doubt i'd be any help in there. but thanks for asking for me.

Gamma, Mars, i'm tired of reading this argument between you two. i don't care who started it or who is continuing it.
I wish... that Mizuki will grow up healthy and happy.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:28 am

In post 2559, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2403, Gamma Emerald wrote:It seems like my thought about “whose agenda needs Amphy dead” resulted in the same suspects as this current line of thought is already on (me and tris) with like FL included on the side
VOTE: tris
Since both night actions and my own thoughts about who’d be motivated to kill Amphy line up to implicate tris there’s no reason not to vote here.
Fuck you, Mars.
Yes and that is literally the ONLY post where you did that, probably because you relized that town isn’t stupid enough to take seriously your attempts to misrep what I’ve claimed about my role. Proof is freaking in your goddamned posts of you shading both me and FL.

Oh and right back at you. You chose to play the way you have, that’s 100% on you, so stop freaking blaming everyone else for that.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:29 am

In post 2558, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2552, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:

~M
I mean, does that make me scum? Because I do think that rn. I’m not pulling my punches anymore.
Sure.

~M
Kaname Date
Kaname Date
Goon
Kaname Date
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Kaname Date »

is it bad i kind of TR Gamma?
i would rather tris go down today.

a VC would be nice, but i don't have the will to put one together myself.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:38 am

In post 2562, Kaname Date wrote:Mars: i did read all of your discussion (and Fish's answers) and questions, but unfortunately i can just say: yes, directly willboosting me would still be ideal.
also, i'd rather not be added to a hood, i doubt i'd be any help in there. but thanks for asking for me.

Gamma, Mars, i'm tired of reading this argument between you two. i don't care who started it or who is continuing it.
You can’t because it’s Tris who is a neighbourizer. My point is that she nixed it when I suggested it. Yes, now that I understand BEF’s role better, agree.

I am too but I’m not allowing Gamma or anyone else to get away with all of the crap he’s pulled on me this game, including using every opportunity to attempt to throw shade on my role, which I’ve 100% done my level best to be as transparent about as possible. Auro asked me why I didn’t report him the other day when he made like a gazillion posts calling me some variation of “stupid” and I told him because the mods would very likely have done nothing about it anyway.

I honestly believe town!Gamma would never try to so egregiously misrep everything I’ve claimed about my role but would instead react very similar to how you did and Amy as well, when I was pushing both of you.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:42 am

In post 2529, Kaname Date wrote:pedit: hi Venus, you're Aero, right?
Nope I am shiro

~Venus
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:43 am

In post 2549, Flavor Leaf wrote:Not gonna lie, I like Shiro’s fire against me this game
Aaaaw <3
I havent really done much tbh, Nancy has carried us for the most part, we were onl;y behind the scenes xD

~Venus
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:45 am

In post 2565, Kaname Date wrote:is it bad i kind of TR Gamma?
i would rather tris go down today.

a VC would be nice, but i don't have the will to put one together myself.
Well, I hard tr you, plus DnD TMItowned you. BEF is super obvtown, ditto Hya and I just found posts townfirming jjh as well and both Tris and Gamma jumped on FL. I know we’re town, so who else could it possibly be?

Gamma still has not yet cased himself and/or others like I suggested and he’s only throwing shade at me and possibly FL.

I would absolutely love it if Gamma were to obvtown but he continues to do everything possible to keep pinging me.

So if it’s not Gamma than who? Who have I been mistakingly tr? That’s my dilemma.

~M
Kaname Date
Kaname Date
Goon
Kaname Date
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Kaname Date »

unfortunately, i'm not sure it's something that can be dealt with in the thread. i have my own opinions but they're not ones i'd like to have a discussion about here, but i do think it'd be better to avoid engaging with him. if he's scum he's going down, i can guarantee that. just, probably after tris because i prefer her today.

i commented that you didn't reveal exactly how your role works because it'd tell scum how to avoid it (did you confirm this?) and that it's a very weird role and not really what my understanding of traffic analyst is. which, in this game is not surprising, but it is worth noting. a vanilla traffic analyst shouldn't care if the player ever posted in their PT, it should just detect the PT. a role that only detects on a night by night basis if a PT is being
used
is something i can honestly say i've never seen before.

i do hate when players personally insult each other. i didn't like FL's doing it either. but your role itself
is
absolutely a really confusing one.
Kaname Date
Kaname Date
Goon
Kaname Date
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Kaname Date »

In post 2567, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2529, Kaname Date wrote:pedit: hi Venus, you're Aero, right?
Nope I am shiro

~Venus
hello Shiro, sorry about that.
Kaname Date
Kaname Date
Goon
Kaname Date
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Kaname Date »

In post 2569, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Gamma still has not yet cased himself and/or others like I suggested and he’s only throwing shade at me and possibly FL.

I would absolutely love it if Gamma were to obvtown but he continues to do everything possible to keep pinging me.

So if it’s not Gamma than who? Who have I been mistakingly tr? That’s my dilemma.

~M
i don't TR him enough to not want to flip him, but i'd rather tris.
though i'd be more sure if i knew where votes were at. i supposed i could put in the effort...

like, i think Gamma is more likely scum than Fish, or Hayasaka, or any other player i have twinges of paranoia about. but i'd rather worry about that on day 4.
i suppose i should make sure tris is actually like for sure... scum. in the name of not being lazy.

i have time while i wait for my sushi.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:53 am

Yes, BEF rb, makes Tris 100% guiltied because that proves she couldn’t have been bus driven.

Ok @Gamma, if I’m actually wrong on you, then tell me who is scum? I honestly don’t want to misfade you but based off your play since D2 + doubts about your role + your ridiculous and extremely sketchy attempts to misrep my role, from mpov. who would you think is most logically likely to be scum here?

I honestly want an answer to this because if I’m wrong, you have to give me something to work with here and so far, I’ve come up empty handed.

~M
Kaname Date
Kaname Date
Goon
Kaname Date
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Kaname Date »

but for what it's worth, i don't think it's strange that tris's role would confirm to her but not to the other player she's claiming to protect. it' her role, so her having the confirmations make sense. giving a protect target information about a protect on them isn't something usually seen, and would be giving credence to a role that the setup might be built around being an uncomfirmed role.

tris gave the same theory, now that i look.
i keep looking at and i'm getting nothing.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”