Micro 966 - DDD: DD? [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Alisae »

why do you think they're less optimal to flip?
GTKAS
| here.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 607, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:My apologies, I am still somewhat frustrated that I did not have the chance to play the first Day, and have hardly given this game a thought. Tonight I should set aside some time to read and immerse.
I don't like this post because if he's frustrated he didn't get to play the first day, why doesn't he have more motivation to post his thoughts on stuff he didn't get to on D2 instead?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:46 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Oh wait they just accidentally reached deadline and NLd and it worked out lol.

I just read the game more closely.

GC, please look at my ISO wrt Alisae. Look at how Alisae is dodging responding to their inconsistencies / thought processes / reasoning. I really really am tired of having this case and no one even bothering to read it.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 775, Alisae wrote:why do you think they're less optimal to flip?
Based off that reasoning alone, it makes them less optimal because less possible partners so less chance of being scum. This is completely ignoring individual scuminess/towniness obviously.

How does it make them
more
optimal to flip?
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 777, WindowsXP wrote:Oh wait they just accidentally reached deadline and NLd and it worked out lol.

I just read the game more closely.

GC, please look at my ISO wrt Alisae. Look at how Alisae is dodging responding to their inconsistencies / thought processes / reasoning. I really really am tired of having this case and no one even bothering to read it.
No offence, bud, but you got a meaty ISO there. Mind linking the post(s) that you want me to look at?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Alisae »

oh speaking about Paladin he recent posts, he made some more. What do you think of isolations 16 18 19 and 20
GTKAS
| here.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:49 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 705, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Windows
In post 706, Alisae wrote:Ydrasse if you’re getting upset interacting with Windows, its most likely because they’re just scum and its as simple as that.
Like its just pointless to interact with them since their reads and stances are just agenda based at this point.
In post 712, Alisae wrote:
@Grumpy Cat, Flopz, and Dongempire

The way I read the gamestate right now, I feel like there’s 1 scum in {Ydrasse, Windows} because I don’t think Ydrasse responds to the way that she did to windows on pg 28 if they’re partners together.

I think Ydrasse is individually scummy. She has scummy pop ins and generally seems like scum who is just sitting on her hands doing nothing because she doesn’t feel obligated to do anything. I just don’t think its with Windows because her recent posting seems really weird to be partnered with Windows. It either seems like she’s setting up to vote Windows or she seems genuinely surprised at Window’s latest posting. Either way it just doesn’t seem like its aligned with Windows.

Like I’m super sure that 1 of those 2 slots is scum, what do you guys think?
In post 759, Alisae wrote:
In post 716, Donempire wrote:Ali, gc, what do you think of saving windows for tomorrow and lynching in ydrasse/paladin and maybe flopz today?
I’m willing to lynch in Ydrasse/Paladin sure.
In post 765, Alisae wrote:Is it just me or does paladin/windows make too much sense?

alisae explain this ty
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:50 am

Post by WindowsXP »

page 28 and 29 are what I would like you to read @GC
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 778, Grumpy Cat wrote:
Based off that reasoning alone, it makes them less optimal because less possible partners so less chance of being scum. This is completely ignoring individual scuminess/towniness obviously.

How does it make them
more
optimal to flip?
I'm kinda stoned right now
a part of me wants to say that this is fair but another part of me is also questioning why we as a village should try to bring both of them into lylo give that
GTKAS
| here.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 674, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:
In post 611, Donempire wrote:
In post 607, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:My apologies, I am still somewhat frustrated that I did not have the chance to play the first Day, and have hardly given this game a thought. Tonight I should set aside some time to read and immerse.
What do you think about alisaes hammer? About windows and icos back and forth? Any thoughts on ydrasse?
I have no reason to believe Alisae's hammer was anything but accidental.
I do not by any means have extensive experience playing with DkKoba but I know that what Ydrasse says is true, and they do have a rather uniquely defensive roguish playstyle. Nothing WindowsXP has done has struck me as absolutely scum-motivated.
Ydrasse will require an ISO read for me to form a proper opinion on her slot, but off the top of my head it is somewhat likely to me that she is mafia.
He's not providing any reasons for these so it's meh.

In post 628, Grumpy Cat wrote:If we're reasonably confident on Wandows being scum, then it has better EV to lunch them tomorrow rather than today, since if their partner isn't just Ydrasse/Paladin and is a deepwolf (Dogem, Flopz, Ali), the game gets significantly harder.

The funny thing is, that Flopz is cleared as town unless he's scum with very specific people. One of those would be Wandows because I can see them forcing the nightkill through despite Flopz's protests. Ali maybe? But less likely. I don't see it happening with Ydrasse/Paladin, and I don't know about you.
Flopz independently never chooses to kill Hop n1. If you're asking for my read on him regarding stuff that isn't the nightkill, that'll have to wait until I give him a reread later.
This post is entirely conjecture and serves no purpose. Grumpy Cat, why do you think that I or Ydrasse would not convince Flopz to kill Hopkirk?
These are personality reads. I believe you and Ydrasse are less likely to force Flopz into a nightkill he doesn't want to make for fun-reasons. Am I wrong on you? Also, how does this post serve no purpose? It's very uesful for ruling out Flopz as scum unless he's paired with specific people.

In post 672, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 190, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 186, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:
In post 184, WindowsXP wrote:At the very least it would be most plausible that Grumpy is attempting to pocket hopkirk if they are friends/ friendly with eachother.
Interesting you would think this; I had the opposite impression.
In post 189, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:I mean if there is a pocketing attempt in your exchange with Hopkirk I don't think it is coming from you.
Why do you say its the opposite way?

Can you elaborate on that?
Paladin I'd like you to still answer this.
I saw Hopkirk as more dominant in their exchange and as the clear leader of the Flopz smear hoax. As others had mentioned at the time, Grumpy Cat took a more reactive role in most of their joking back-and-forth. Not to say necessarily that Grumpy Cat was more scummy than Hopkirk, just that I did not see anything that looked to me like an active attempt at a pocket from Grumpy Cat.

This is fine.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 675, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:
In post 371, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 368, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:I meant what kind of answer were you expecting. What are you hoping to accomplish?
If Ali thought e was placing the 4th vote onto him, it's unusual e doesn't announce L-1. Increased chance the story is BS and it was just a lolhammer e's masking as an accident now
Is this assumption based on your meta of Alisae, or on what you consider optimal town play?
It'd be scummy for different reasons if Ali was aware that it was L-1 and didn't announce it. I don't know what Ali does normally though.

Why have you questioned me on this repeatedly? It's one of the few lines of questioning you've pursued this game and I'm struggling to see how you hoped to solve my alignment from it.

It feels like there's far more useful things to look at or ask about from myself or others, yet you hone in on this. It feels off.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 783, Alisae wrote:

How does it make them
more
optimal to flip?
a part of me wants to say that this is fair but another part of me is also questioning why we as a village should try to bring both of them into lylo give that
Them not being SvS doesn't make them more likely TvS than TvT if we're just talking about their interaction, or am I missing something?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:02 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Spoiler: bad case lol
In post 528, Donempire wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 206, WindowsXP wrote:Ico, do you think there is at least one scum in GC/Hop trying to pocket the other?
To be honest, your recent spam of posts are not actually very helpful and just reacting to random things.

Can you offer some analysis within those 2 slots?
You seem to be disliking the pressure that Paladin is putting on Hopkirk, so perhaps can you elaborate on where you stand on Hop. Are you getting scumpings from Paladin because you think they are trying to LAMIST or because of their push on Hop?
In post 207, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 199, Iconeum wrote:
In post 184, WindowsXP wrote:Paladin gives town vibes
you should start explaining what exactly you townread about paladin

I never said I townread them. But the evidence does point towards them having a town mindset in the way they are approaching this game and attempting to solve. I currently have a semi-confident scumread between GC/Hop and I do not see either of them as likely partners with Paladin so there is also more reason for me to believe Paladin being scum there.
I do hope you end up responding to my other analysis rather than pick and choose things you are saying you strongly disagree with, since you seem to be disagreeing a lot with me right now.
In post 214, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 209, Iconeum wrote:
In post 206, WindowsXP wrote:Ico, do you think there is at least one scum in GC/Hop trying to pocket the other?
To be honest, your recent spam of posts are not actually very helpful and just reacting to random things.

You seem to be disliking the pressure that Paladin is putting on Hopkirk, so perhaps can you elaborate on where you stand on Hop. Are you getting scumpings from Paladin because you think they are trying to LAMIST or because of their push on Hop?
If you think you can leash me to only talk about 2 slots, you are sadly mistaken

i've done my catchup, and i've commented on everything i wanted to comment on
I am sorry to hear that VOTE: Ico
I see nothing but scum motivation to dodge what I have asked of you.
In post 229, WindowsXP wrote:I asked you to explain yourself Ico and added a vote to get you to do so, and your reaction is to OMGUS?
Either you are extremely childish or you are scum trying to deflect from taking more concise stances.
And having skimmed your recent games I am leaning towards the latter.
It looks to me you are acting in a way to make something stick instead of analyzing already existing content. i.e. you give some reply to a few posts and then end up trying to shade a random slot like its still RVS.

Also as a side note, please do not use gross ableist language. I am uncomfortable with it and its grossly inappropriate to use in game.I will not be asking you directly again.

So alisae asked me to expand on my windows scumread.

I dont see anything conclusively scum motivated in this batch of posts. What i want you to focus on is however the instant scumread that windows explained. He starts off the discussion aggressively "To be honest, your recent spam of posts are not actually very helpful and just reacting to random things." which for someone you claim to be arguing with on good faith doesnt seem good. On top of that, his third post here says that ico never responded to him, and that it is only scum indicative. However, he did. Literally the post before that.
In post 213, Iconeum wrote:

You seem to be disliking
the pressure that
Paladin
is putting on Hopkirk
, so perhaps can you elaborate on where you stand on Hop. Are you getting scumpings from Paladin because you think they are trying to LAMIST
or because of their push on Hop
?
there
Its lazy, but thats ico for you. And its quite clearly a response, and saying otherwise is just misrepresenting.

After that, its reasonable to vote him back since hes saying ico didnt respond when he just did, and the only response ico gets after that is "omgus xd". I dont see how you as ico dont get pissed at this, on top of that weird disclaimer at the bottom which ico didnt do. I even thought he was memeing there
In post 545, Donempire wrote:
In post 481, WindowsXP wrote:There is enough plausible deniability that if you're going to try to use the lolhammer as an argument you are going to get no real conclusions.

Also your claim about what you'd do with Alisae as scum while simultaneously not really sorting em is odd to me Dong. How do you read the rest of eir D1 minus the lolhammer? Was it towny or scummy? Let's say that, theoretically, Ico was not at L-1 on D1 when alisae voted, and the game continued. Was their move there scum?

Let's answer some real questions about motives and analysis.

Where did I ever reach a final conclusion? I was offering a case against Ico and I was letting them refute it. Let's talk about that. Do you think my push was scum motivated? Why? What was suspicious about my posts?
Tell me what exactly struck you as scummy.

Also, important, do you think Ydrasse's d1 is town to you? They voted Ico too and did not declare L-1, and are a passive voice this game. I'm wondering what you may think about that slot.
I dont remember a lot of alisae except es push on ico, which i actually liked. I thought posts like 275 and 280 were inquisitive without being overly aggressive. It ended too early for me to make any heavy statements, but i dont have a problem with alis d1 except for you know what.

Yes. Even if not scum motivated, it was done in bad faith. Posts like prove that. I explained my reasoning already. Post clearly reaches a final conclusion as well since you say theres nothing but scum motivation there.
I would also like to note im just repeating myself here. I already said everything i said here in
I think my votes on ali so VOTE: Windows

I think ydrasses d1 is awful. There is nothing for me to sort, its not_mafia levels of bad. I want to chalk it up to rvs, but so far i havent seen anything from her, and lurking seems like the winning strategy here for scum, so i do want to at least iso her once today. Do hold me up to it, i might forget
In post 735, Donempire wrote:
In post 724, WindowsXP wrote:Case me dong. What's the proof. I offered proof of alisae + ydrasse. Now do me. Refute me.
Me being "soft" on ydrasse i have reasonably explained.

I literally caught aliisae in multiple self contradictions wrt their reads. I pointed out ydrasse oddly being defensive of alisae early on. Go take literally 5 minutes and read what i said in the past 2 pages. Why am I wrong. Why are you right.

You have to be very terrible at thia game to refuse to consider i could be town and use evidence in front of you.
You're tiring me. This isnt my job dude, i dont want to babysit you while you throw tantrumd and say i didnt make a case on you. I literally did, go read. You're so used to lying out your ass i stopped pointing them out long ago.

Oh wait, you dont understand if i dont scream it.

I MADE A CASE ON YOU. 528 AND 545. READ AND STOP LYING. I CANT BE ARSED TO POINT OUT ALL OF THEM.

also went back to this. I literally already explained I overexaggerated my scumread on ico to get him to do what I want and put out reads and to see if he is town or scum from there. Your whole case is based on a D1 push that was cut short. You're trying to pretend like I was intending to get him eliminated at that point. when I wanted to get them to actually refute my points and go from there:

[spoiler = context around why I voted ico on d1]
In post 214, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 209, Iconeum wrote:

If you think you can leash me to only talk about 2 slots, you are sadly mistaken

i've done my catchup, and i've commented on everything i wanted to comment on
I am sorry to hear that VOTE: Ico
I see nothing but scum motivation to dodge what I have asked of you.
In post 237, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 222, Iconeum wrote:
In post 214, WindowsXP wrote:I am sorry to hear that VOTE: IcoI see nothing but scum motivation to dodge what I have asked of you.
there is so much wrong with this i don't even know where to start but

-why would you be 'sorry to hear' something you think comes from scum? This is very LAMIST, and pingy.
-i'm not dodging anything, i've directly confronted you with my answer

-I REALLY wanna know exactxly what scum motivation you see

How is it LAMIST/pingy?

You dodged by refusing to answer and this is on top of you straight up cherrypicking what you respond to and responding to things that I find strange to have responded to. Like a scum player who is looking to create a case on town player perhaps.

The scum motivation lies in your shade on paladin and subsequent refusal to make a concise statement about GC/Kirk on top of your sudden spam.
[/spoiler]
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 786, Grumpy Cat wrote:

How does it make them
more
optimal to flip?
Them not being SvS doesn't make them more likely TvS than TvT if we're just talking about their interaction, or am I missing something?
If anything I'm likely just missing something. You sort one to flip the other?
GTKAS
| here.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:03 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 785, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 675, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:
In post 371, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 368, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:I meant what kind of answer were you expecting. What are you hoping to accomplish?
If Ali thought e was placing the 4th vote onto him, it's unusual e doesn't announce L-1. Increased chance the story is BS and it was just a lolhammer e's masking as an accident now
Is this assumption based on your meta of Alisae, or on what you consider optimal town play?
It'd be scummy for different reasons if Ali was aware that it was L-1 and didn't announce it. I don't know what Ali does normally though.

Why have you questioned me on this repeatedly? It's one of the few lines of questioning you've pursued this game and I'm struggling to see how you hoped to solve my alignment from it.

It feels like there's far more useful things to look at or ask about from myself or others, yet you hone in on this. It feels off.
hey if you actaully reread and caught up you'd see that I actually did the research. so please reread and catch up.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:04 am

Post by WindowsXP »

GC if you're not going to fucking interact with me and talk to me just fucking vote me. I'm getting fed up with pretty much all of you for different reasons. Except ydrasse who I feel bad they had a scum PM but they were not annoying gameplay wise.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 788, Alisae wrote:
In post 786, Grumpy Cat wrote:

How does it make them
more
optimal to flip?
If anything I'm likely just missing something. You sort one to flip the other?
Oh right, flipping one as scum would make the other town which would help loads since they're both independently iffy slots. I get it now. Flipping one as town however doesn't tell us a lot about the other, since nothing about their interaction suggests TvS over TvT imo.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 790, WindowsXP wrote:GC if you're not going to fucking interact with me and talk to me just fucking vote me. I'm getting fed up with pretty much all of you for different reasons. Except ydrasse who I feel bad they had a scum PM but they were not annoying gameplay wise.
lol I'm getting around to you, I'm not ignoring you. Relax.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Windows, be completely honest on this:

How many votes did you think you were on when you self-voted, and what were you trying to achieve?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 792, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 790, WindowsXP wrote:GC if you're not going to fucking interact with me and talk to me just fucking vote me. I'm getting fed up with pretty much all of you for different reasons. Except ydrasse who I feel bad they had a scum PM but they were not annoying gameplay wise.
Is he freaking out because no one wants to talk to him? LMAO dude
GTKAS
| here.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

I guess I'll try and dive into pages 28/29 grumbel grumble fromble grublem grobmle
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:13 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 793, Grumpy Cat wrote:Windows, be completely honest on this:

How many votes did you think you were on when you self-voted, and what were you trying to achieve?
i knew i was on L-2 I was looking for the reactions around it + ego farming a townread lmao.

At this point I've gotten enough info and have outted enough reads where I will self hammer when I know im at L-1 though. I have no qualms anymore and I'm not going to get set up to be MLd in lylo or allow scum to avoid the mechanic by self saccing today.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:21 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 794, Alisae wrote:
In post 792, Grumpy Cat wrote:
Is he freaking out because no one wants to talk to him? LMAO dude
You're not muting my posts, stop pretending, you've already slipped it twice <3
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 715, Donempire wrote:
In post 702, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 699, Ydrasse wrote:i’m actually upset by this if you’re town so i’m going to bed. bye
fake tbh
Wow

Honestly i shouldnt be surprised given your play so far but... Wow
This reaction feels kind of overblown honestly. Scum AtE in mafia and sometimes it's fake. What's so crazy about Wandows calling out Ydrasse's post as fake?

The rest of page 28/29 so far actually has me feeling better on both XP and Ydrasse lol. I was so confident on Wandows being scum just like a few irl days ago, so I don't know if I'm stupid.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I want to flip Paladin today. I think Wandow's WIM is town-indicative, especially since as scum they probably just want to self-hammer when given the opportunity given all the vocal players are scumreading them. This feels like a lot of effort for little reward if they're scum. Yes, there's the "storing Wandows-scum to lunch tomorrow" thing, but I never really think that was going to take off. Wandows-scum can just do the minimum effort to ensure they're not SO obvscum, that they're not stored for tomorrow, but lunched today instead, but they're going above and beyond. Maybe they're some kind of freak and scum!Windows is actually efforting in the hopes they can completely turn the opinion on their slot around, and not be lunched today OR tomorrow, but there's like no indication that was going to happen, even after pages and pages of effort, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm thinking Windows is town3r">R????"$$£

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”