Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

I didn't TR "the whole fucking game". For one thing, you were not there "the whole fucking game". For another, I explicitly said Xayah was a Town lean "for now", after having listed 4 towns reads and 4 scum reads. I never said Xayah was "Town".

And yes, you voted your partner -if you are scum- and didn't expect the wagon to grow so fast. When it did you panicked and hopped off the wagon in an attempt to defuse it. That's what scum do all the time. INEXPERIENCED SCUM that is (and you can't look me in the eye and tell me that you're a master at playing Scum). It's a hell of a tell, and always has been.

So, regardless of your true alignment that was a scummy move, and voting someone other than SC/DDL is another, and voting off the bloody N_M wagon is a third. 3 strikes in just one move.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

Joey, I'm done talking to you. I don't want to get too angry with you I start pulling a kuribo on you. (I love kuribo, btw, and I can understand his frustration like 80% of the time)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Joey_ »

Lol, I have been playing for 7 years, lost like once or twice as scum, I have like 80% scum W/R on this site.

It wasn't a scummy fucking move because I explained the thought process and it was very clear, very coherent, very consistent. You are trying to paint me as scum for soft bussing which is hilarious, soft bussing is disgusting
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1227, Almost50 wrote:Joey, I'm done talking to you. I don't want to get too angry with you I start pulling a kuribo on you. (I love kuribo, btw, and I can understand his frustration like 80% of the time)

BULLSHIT, you made so many logical flaws in your answers to me you know you are cornered and keep giving ground the more you post. You also still are not unvoting me despite saying I wasn't your top lynch today. You also didn't adress half the points I made and only answers what was convenient.

It's very convient to be so emotionally invested you don't want to talk to your scumread on lylo when apprently you care so much about your stats. LMAO please
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1220, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1217, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1213, Joey_ wrote:Like I was townreading elements when he was there and cakez the majority of the last 20 pages. I disliked cakez vote and Drlittle well, hasn't done anything since replace-in so both my townreads on them was wavering from their vote. Still, even if wavering, they were both still less scum than dundun

Is that clearer?
No. That's bullshit. If both are town then the wagon on Mala was growing naturally. I was positing to hammer once one more vote had been casted on her myself. Town tens to vote scum after a massclaim and based on the D1 elimination wagon on TOWN.

You're fucking assuming 7 Townies voted N_M for the elimination?? SERIOUSLY??
''I was positing to hammer once one more vote had been casted on her myself. Town tens to vote scum after a massclaim and based on the D1 elimination wagon on TOWN.'' Again this is a logical slip since I invented that wagon. It would imply that I am town, yet you scumread me for switching

In post 1221, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1219, Almost50 wrote:Listen, you go before Dunn. I am not letting him get eliminated here. If he managed to fool me, I am to blame. But I'm not yielding. Not when my bloody readlist BEFORE the massclaim looked like:

Dunn
dave
AGar/Bulge

Xayah

dram
Mala/Elements/SC
Explain your townread on him then. Why don't you try to appeal to me to lynch one of your other scumreads ? It's not like I have been hardtunneling dundun and fucking the whole gamestate
. Also, even if I was scum, you could still think youd assume youd be able to appeal to me to vote outside dundun and possibly on another scum (not in my team from your POV)

How do you really formulate that: Because I am voting dundun, I have to die so dundun doesn't die?
This makes little sens especially since I am PR, obvious town and you townread me the whole fucking game.
In post 1222, Almost50 wrote:Damn right I can eliminate you. If I can't then I'll die trying.

But your not
the
elimination I want today. I want one of the 4 yop suspects of mine. If one of them flips green then you sre are the backup pick
This is his answer to 1221 which adresses nothing. It's besides the point and shallow.
In post 1223, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1222, Almost50 wrote:Damn right I can eliminate you. If I can't then I'll die trying.

But your not
the
elimination I want today. I want one of the 4 yop suspects of mine. If one of them flips green then you sre are the backup pick
Then why would you vote me? Thats makes 0 sens
In post 1224, Joey_ wrote:
Also why am I the backup pick when you listed a scumpool of 4 ppl more ''scummy'' than me before the claims. Why wouldn't I be the 5th pick?

If you don't want me to question your coherence with your list before claims, then don't use the list to justify reads after the claims. Again makes 0 sens
In post 1226, Almost50 wrote:I didn't TR "the whole fucking game". For one thing, you were not there "the whole fucking game". For another, I explicitly said Xayah was a Town lean "for now", after having listed 4 towns reads and 4 scum reads. I never said Xayah was "Town".

And yes, you voted your partner -if you are scum- and didn't expect the wagon to grow so fast. When it did you panicked and hopped off the wagon in an attempt to defuse it. That's what scum do all the time. INEXPERIENCED SCUM that is (and you can't look me in the eye and tell me that you're a master at playing Scum). It's a hell of a tell, and always has been.

So, regardless of your true alignment that was a scummy move, and voting someone other than SC/DDL is another, and voting off the bloody N_M wagon is a third. 3 strikes in just one move.
Not addressing the previous posts, only addressing the part where I said he townread me the whole game. He took the easiest piece of content to refute. Also notice how he refute it, by remembering exactly the words used insteand of remembering how he felt/read my slot. ''I never said X'' VS ''I never read X like that'' is a s tell. Scum remember what they said in thread, town remembers how they felt.
In post 1227, Almost50 wrote:Joey, I'm done talking to you. I don't want to get too angry with you I start pulling a kuribo on you. (I love kuribo, btw, and I can understand his frustration like 80% of the time)

Everything in bold has not been addressed and conveniently ignored.

Why do you even townread dundun that much a50?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Joey_ »

Also it's fucking hilarious I am being scumread for switch OFF my own SELF-MADE wagon and a50 says I team told with mala. Then proceed to chainsaw and defend dundun so fucking hard with nothing to back his townread

Fun stuff
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:17 am

Post by davesaz »

Spicy it is. Easy to follow, not.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 1202, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1191, Malakittens wrote:It’s not really ‘informed’. You have to remember that I have played with a majority of these players in old games before my break and then even more on top of this I have met a few of these players iRL due to many meets when I was quite active.

Just a quick run down on a few whom I met iRL in this game {Nottyscience, Agar & Dram} just a gut feel I don’t ever remember dram getting frustrated in a game to the point he’s replaced out. So him replacing out just doesn’t feel AI. Which I could likely be wrong.

That’s why when elements replaced out I felt like Agar’s post felt odd because I don’t remember him ever being aggressive like that before.
Thats a town post to me guys, if not gj
i actually feel teh complete opposite of you here
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

daveaz is probably town
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:32 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1205, Joey_ wrote:Beisde, cakez's 1187 asking to flip&progress makes little sens as town mindset of this being lylo. Which is part of why I was second guessing myself
I didn't actually realize we are in LyLo
There is always cross kill potential too
In post 1215, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1212, Joey_ wrote:I still prefer dundun
With all due respect, I don't care what you prefer. I'm a starter, you're a replacement. You don't replace in to mess up my stats with your whims, assuming you are town.
This is terrible lol

Yo hold up I thought Dunn was conftown????
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:12 am

Post by brassherald »

This is usually a joke of some sort, but, if I cannot get a replacement for dramonic by this afternoon, I am seriously considering just ending the day on Sunday when I am back from my trip. If you have any objections to the same, please PM me. I will continue to make efforts to replace the empty slot and will try to add in a new player as needed if I can from my phone.

Votecount 2.10
Malakittens (2):
dramonic (2):
Almost50 (1):

davesaz (1):

DrDolittle (1):

Dunnstral (1):

Joey_ (1):

Not Voting (1):

With 10 in residence, it takes 6 votes to send someone down the mountain.
Day 2 will end in who knows?
Still searching for a dramonic replacement.
Fferyllt is going to be handling VCs for me while I am out of town from Thursday through Saturday. I will say here as well, the post links are things I do manually, so if those are not included, don't complain, please.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Dunnstral »

We badly need a deadline.
In post 1235, SirCakez wrote:Yo hold up I thought Dunn was conftown????
Are you confusing me with Agar?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Joey_ »

Dundun scumclaiming with that wolfy pop in & no content
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Joey_ »

Do i need to do all the work because ATM this town deserves to lose
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Joey_ »

Like, dundun is concerned about a deadline... but why are we concerned with deadlines overall? Because we want to know how many time we have left to flip people and not be cornered with flipping people too fast if a wagon is changing or w/e.

So like, he's concerned about deadline, but he is not concerned about finding mafia, pushing town agenda, engaging content etc. Then why would he give a fuck about deadline if he's not doing any of the thing that would make someone concerned about deadline?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Joey_ »

What a fucking joke of a table, I would gladly replace-out if not for the fact that would be almost game-breaking.

Also HOOTHOOT is mod confirmed as scum because it's town lylo and there's no way in fucking hell he would accept to end the day & remove a vote from town
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Can you dial back your arrogance from a 9 to like a 5?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Joey_ »

no
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Joey_ »

VOTE: mala because voting for consensus w/ IC is basically the only thing I think town can accomplis
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Joey_ »

@MOD Bulge shouldve been proded 36h ago and should've been kicked out 11h ago
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:24 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1241, Joey_ wrote:it's town lylo
This is not true by my math.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:25 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1245, Joey_ wrote:
@MOD Bulge shouldve been proded 36h ago and should've been kicked out 11h ago
This was my bad, I have prodded him.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1241, Joey_ wrote:What a fucking joke of a table, I would gladly replace-out if not for the fact that would be almost game-breaking.

Also HOOTHOOT is mod confirmed as scum because it's town lylo and there's no way in fucking hell he would accept to end the day & remove a vote from town
In post 1246, brassherald wrote:
In post 1241, Joey_ wrote:it's town lylo
This is not true by my math.
True, somehow I assume 9 left. Disregard my post about hoothoot as mod confirmed

Still, Bulge should also be replaced out
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:27 am

Post by brassherald »

Since I mistakenly did not prod him (I got this one confused with my Newbie game in terms of the need for prods) I feel it is only fair to allow him 24 hours to return after my prod.

Return to “Completed Open Games”