Micro 966 - DDD: DD? [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 337, Donempire wrote:Because it was an rvs vote

I think its more productive to focus on the hammerer instead of the bystanders.
Poor ico, now we can never get this game to 300 pages :(
VOTE: alisae
In post 340, Donempire wrote:Wasnt me boss
-alisae
In post 341, Donempire wrote:Wait, i realised mislynching today isnt even bad and lynching scum doesnt benefit us
Why dont we off the one that would cause problems later then because of this shit lolhammer?
In post 343, Donempire wrote:Not really, but i understand where you are coming from. Hammer happened while i was asleep. At that time i didnt have any better spots to vote, so i wanted to save it for when i had an idea. I didnt think an ico lynch would happen, or if it did i'd be there to review the reasons instead of a lolhammer. Hindsight is something i didnt have.
In post 348, Donempire wrote:
In post 344, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:
In post 341, Donempire wrote:Wait, i realised mislynching today isnt even bad and lynching scum doesnt benefit us
Why dont we off the one that would cause problems later then because of this shit lolhammer?
You don't think it would be beneficial to have associative tells lined up for tomorrow?
I not suggesting a zero sum deal. If we lynch alisae today, we lose a loose end tomorrow, as she will always have the doubt of lolhammer hanging over her head. If shes town, thats obviously detrimental. If shes scum, there will be devils advocates and really no way to be sure either.
In post 350, Donempire wrote:I overreacted there. But still, how do you mess that up

Mislynching seems like the most optimal route actually. They also have to night kill so there wont be any no kill shenanigans. I want to see where alisae leads, maybe i can even get scum from this but for now i just want to move forward.
In post 380, Donempire wrote:
In post 359, Alisae wrote:
In post 348, Donempire wrote:
In post 344, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:
You don't think it would be beneficial to have associative tells lined up for tomorrow?
I not suggesting a zero sum deal. If we lynch alisae today, we lose a loose end tomorrow, as she will always have the doubt of lolhammer hanging over her head. If shes town, thats obviously detrimental. If shes scum, there will be devils advocates and really no way to be sure either.
dude it was an accident wtf?
Okay? And that means you cant have some motivation behind lolhammering somehow?

I dont see how we reach upon a conclusion on you. You either carry this lolhammerer mark into d3 or you die today and at least we can associate. I already explained my reasoning in the post you quoted.
In post 383, Donempire wrote:I'm literally the first vote alisae, im the most sus person on that wagon? For an rvs vote and a hammer that then happens while im asleep? Defend your hammer, dont try to paint me as scum instead, it only makes you seem worse. So far the only reasoning you gave was "it was an accident", and if so dont you check VCs?
In post 390, Donempire wrote:Hmm.

My votes sticky, but you still have my support on that wagon. I trust your dice if you say its good.
In post 413, Donempire wrote:After this, i am suspicious of windows. His posts and the way he reached a conclusion on ico stinks. We can talk about that if you have any ideas about it.
In post 480, Donempire wrote:
In post 414, Alisae wrote:
In post 411, Donempire wrote:I dont try pushing on an experienced town player for a lolhammer as scum. I'll let them live so they can arouse suspicion on d3. Thats what im trying to avoid, and while it is easy to push you, with only a single argument i dont see why i'd want to spearhead a town!you lynch.
Why?
Because its easy to push, but if you dont slip up further i cant confidently reach a town!you lynch, since im only basing this wagon off off one thing, and its basically a policy lynch. Meanwhile if i just let you live i can bring up the lolhammer and discredit half your argument.
In post 415, Alisae wrote:
In post 411, Donempire wrote:I'll scumhunt, thank you. I think you think all im doing is isoing you and everyone else is muted, they arent.
I mean its pretty easy to reach this conclusion when you start the day pushing me as a liability and suggest that mislynching is +EV. Why would I not tell you to back off if thats what I think you're doing?
(Also I just don't react well to being voted/suspected in general but thats a me thing as both alignments and there's no way for you to know that)
Noted
In post 416, Alisae wrote:
In post 413, Donempire wrote:After this, i am suspicious of windows. His posts and the way he reached a conclusion on ico stinks. We can talk about that if you have any ideas about it.
why do you think it sucks
I just woke up, but i'll try to come back to detailing my reasons after i read the new posts.
In post 528, Donempire wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 206, WindowsXP wrote:Ico, do you think there is at least one scum in GC/Hop trying to pocket the other?
To be honest, your recent spam of posts are not actually very helpful and just reacting to random things.

Can you offer some analysis within those 2 slots?
You seem to be disliking the pressure that Paladin is putting on Hopkirk, so perhaps can you elaborate on where you stand on Hop. Are you getting scumpings from Paladin because you think they are trying to LAMIST or because of their push on Hop?
In post 207, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 199, Iconeum wrote:
In post 184, WindowsXP wrote:Paladin gives town vibes
you should start explaining what exactly you townread about paladin

I never said I townread them. But the evidence does point towards them having a town mindset in the way they are approaching this game and attempting to solve. I currently have a semi-confident scumread between GC/Hop and I do not see either of them as likely partners with Paladin so there is also more reason for me to believe Paladin being scum there.
I do hope you end up responding to my other analysis rather than pick and choose things you are saying you strongly disagree with, since you seem to be disagreeing a lot with me right now.
In post 214, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 209, Iconeum wrote:
In post 206, WindowsXP wrote:Ico, do you think there is at least one scum in GC/Hop trying to pocket the other?
To be honest, your recent spam of posts are not actually very helpful and just reacting to random things.

You seem to be disliking the pressure that Paladin is putting on Hopkirk, so perhaps can you elaborate on where you stand on Hop. Are you getting scumpings from Paladin because you think they are trying to LAMIST or because of their push on Hop?
If you think you can leash me to only talk about 2 slots, you are sadly mistaken

i've done my catchup, and i've commented on everything i wanted to comment on
I am sorry to hear that VOTE: Ico
I see nothing but scum motivation to dodge what I have asked of you.
In post 229, WindowsXP wrote:I asked you to explain yourself Ico and added a vote to get you to do so, and your reaction is to OMGUS?
Either you are extremely childish or you are scum trying to deflect from taking more concise stances.
And having skimmed your recent games I am leaning towards the latter.
It looks to me you are acting in a way to make something stick instead of analyzing already existing content. i.e. you give some reply to a few posts and then end up trying to shade a random slot like its still RVS.

Also as a side note, please do not use gross ableist language. I am uncomfortable with it and its grossly inappropriate to use in game.I will not be asking you directly again.

So alisae asked me to expand on my windows scumread.

I dont see anything conclusively scum motivated in this batch of posts. What i want you to focus on is however the instant scumread that windows explained. He starts off the discussion aggressively "To be honest, your recent spam of posts are not actually very helpful and just reacting to random things." which for someone you claim to be arguing with on good faith doesnt seem good. On top of that, his third post here says that ico never responded to him, and that it is only scum indicative. However, he did. Literally the post before that.
In post 213, Iconeum wrote:

You seem to be disliking
the pressure that
Paladin
is putting on Hopkirk
, so perhaps can you elaborate on where you stand on Hop. Are you getting scumpings from Paladin because you think they are trying to LAMIST
or because of their push on Hop
?
there
Its lazy, but thats ico for you. And its quite clearly a response, and saying otherwise is just misrepresenting.

After that, its reasonable to vote him back since hes saying ico didnt respond when he just did, and the only response ico gets after that is "omgus xd". I dont see how you as ico dont get pissed at this, on top of that weird disclaimer at the bottom which ico didnt do. I even thought he was memeing there
In post 545, Donempire wrote:
In post 481, WindowsXP wrote:There is enough plausible deniability that if you're going to try to use the lolhammer as an argument you are going to get no real conclusions.

Also your claim about what you'd do with Alisae as scum while simultaneously not really sorting em is odd to me Dong. How do you read the rest of eir D1 minus the lolhammer? Was it towny or scummy? Let's say that, theoretically, Ico was not at L-1 on D1 when alisae voted, and the game continued. Was their move there scum?

Let's answer some real questions about motives and analysis.

Where did I ever reach a final conclusion? I was offering a case against Ico and I was letting them refute it. Let's talk about that. Do you think my push was scum motivated? Why? What was suspicious about my posts?
Tell me what exactly struck you as scummy.

Also, important, do you think Ydrasse's d1 is town to you? They voted Ico too and did not declare L-1, and are a passive voice this game. I'm wondering what you may think about that slot.
I dont remember a lot of alisae except es push on ico, which i actually liked. I thought posts like 275 and 280 were inquisitive without being overly aggressive. It ended too early for me to make any heavy statements, but i dont have a problem with alis d1 except for you know what.

Yes. Even if not scum motivated, it was done in bad faith. Posts like prove that. I explained my reasoning already. Post clearly reaches a final conclusion as well since you say theres nothing but scum motivation there.
I would also like to note im just repeating myself here. I already said everything i said here in
I think my votes on ali so VOTE: Windows

I think ydrasses d1 is awful. There is nothing for me to sort, its not_mafia levels of bad. I want to chalk it up to rvs, but so far i havent seen anything from her, and lurking seems like the winning strategy here for scum, so i do want to at least iso her once today. Do hold me up to it, i might forget
also lmao
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 924, Donempire wrote:Are you saying 900 is a scumslip
aRe yOu SaYInG 900 iS A scUmSliP
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

your progression off of alisae matches up with you both being scum
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 922, WindowsXP wrote:the only plausible reason they have here to make a post like that would be if they were quoting a post and intending to post it in scumchat but ended up messing it up.

unless you have a better explaination why they referred to you when you weren't part of the conversation?
Because they wanted to show me something. It's the same reason why RC sends me Among Us memes even if he doesn't know if I can respond in that exact moment. It's not alignment indicative.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

Why do I need to be present in the conversation for them to want to show me something? That's not even how life works dude.
GTKAS
| here.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Donempire »

In post 926, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 924, Donempire wrote:Are you saying 900 is a scumslip
aRe yOu SaYInG 900 iS A scUmSliP
Good response
Seems like i didnt miss out
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 929, Alisae wrote:Why do I need to be present in the conversation for them to want to show me something? That's not even how life works dude.

because its literally the type of shit where the convo in scumchat goes:

"hey did i miss anything"

dong:

im still waiting on dong to explain it himself
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

you make 0 logical sense. who the fuck quotes a post thats recent, then is like "this is what you missed out on" . that post was TWO posts ago at the point of 900. your theory is dumb as rocks and you're just trying to salvage what is a genuine scumslip. also i dont need YOU to explain his actions. dong should be explaining it themselves.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Donempire »

Remember how ali muted you?
I was making fun of you for being dense and you're still going
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Donempire »

Thats why i addressed ali specifically dude, have some common sense
Formerly Dongempire
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 931, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 929, Alisae wrote:Why do I need to be present in the conversation for them to want to show me something? That's not even how life works dude.

because its literally the type of shit where the convo in scumchat goes:

"hey did i miss anything"

dong:

im still waiting on dong to explain it himself
I honestly just don't see how you can reach this conclusion because I wasn't present in the conversation. People literally do that all of time outside of the game. You don't need to be present when you want a certain individual to see something.
In post 932, WindowsXP wrote:you make 0 logical sense. who the fuck quotes a post thats recent, then is like "this is what you missed out on" . that post was TWO posts ago at the point of 900. your theory is dumb as rocks and you're just trying to salvage what is a genuine scumslip. also i dont need YOU to explain his actions. dong should be explaining it themselves.
I'm not explaining it for you, I'm trying to question how you got from "Dong is trying to show Ali something" to "Dong meant to post that in the scum PT." Like, are you just not allowed to refer to people who aren't participating in the conversation? That doesn't make sense.
GTKAS
| here.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

if the post wasn't on literally the previous page (i.e. the page that it currently was at) your argument might hold some water but 900 was quoting 898. if you're town then dong is just conf scum to you for trying to fake a scumslip with you and we can just yeet him on D3 for insta win and you don't have to worry abt it
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 898, WindowsXP wrote:Why does faking a townslip to gain towncred make me scum Flopz? Please ellaborate.
Also on the topic of the post itself, why would town need to fake a townslip period? Like, why wouldn't they just be town because they're town? Like why would a townie have to fake a townslip to gain towncred? That in of itself just doesn't make logical sense.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 936, WindowsXP wrote:if the post wasn't on literally the previous page (i.e. the page that it currently was at) your argument might hold some water but 900 was quoting 898. if you're town then dong is just conf scum to you for trying to fake a scumslip with you and we can just yeet him on D3 for insta win and you don't have to worry abt it
989 was posted at XX:00 and 900 was posted at XX:01
GTKAS
| here.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Donempire »

Just ignore windows honestly, there is nothing to discuss about my post, windows is just bored
Formerly Dongempire
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 937, Alisae wrote:
In post 898, WindowsXP wrote:Why does faking a townslip to gain towncred make me scum Flopz? Please ellaborate.
Also on the topic of the post itself, why would town need to fake a townslip period? Like, why wouldn't they just be town because they're town? Like why would a townie have to fake a townslip to gain towncred? That in of itself just doesn't make logical sense.
faking a townslip has town motivation still
faking a scumslip does not unless you're trying to gamethrow.

maybe one day you'll be experienced enough at mafia to understand that

also:

you read the page where ali and i were interacting dong. you knew. i see you responding to stuff and rereading. you would have seen recently that alisae and i were interacting and the mod post datisi made.

why are you lying abt that?

and like i said you're still ignoring the fact it was quoting a post 2 posts earlier.

and ironic dong you're calling me dense when you managed to post in the wrong thread. so sad for u. at best u meant to frame ali but now that I reread ur interactions its p obv.

im peacing out yall can scream into the void abt how obviously not scum you 2 are <3
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Donempire »

I dont get 925. Its just my posts pushing alisae. Why would scum want to bus their partner while neither is suspected and at the start of day?
Formerly Dongempire
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

i really dont care either way dong. you're not hanging outside the pool of: me/ali/you. and I'm sure the rest of the table should agree easily.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

"why would scum want to distance from their partners by pushing on somethign that can easily be portrayed as NAI and stopped being pushed on?" - dong 2020
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Donempire »

In post 940, WindowsXP wrote:
im peacing out yall can scream into the void abt how obviously not scum you 2 are <3
You're...
Goddamnit. This is the peak of your shitposting.
Formerly Dongempire
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

ok im drunk and i need to GO i am hoping flopz/paladin/GC shows up or someone subs in ydrasse slot or smthing. pls replace ydrasse bc this is such an easy dub to collect i want this to be over so i can join another game comfortably.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 941, Donempire wrote:I dont get 925. Its just my posts pushing alisae. Why would scum want to bus their partner while neither is suspected and at the start of day?
I think Window's actions are magicial in the sense that he wants to talk himself into reads and then he starts confbiasing himself by trying to use anything he can find to reinforce what he wants to believe. Its really chaotic and what I used to do when I was very new to the game.
GTKAS
| here.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 944, Donempire wrote:
In post 940, WindowsXP wrote:
You're...
Goddamnit. This is the peak of your shitposting.
u should see my notes pt
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Donempire »

In post 943, WindowsXP wrote:"why would scum want to distance from their partners by pushing on somethign that can easily be portrayed as NAI and stopped being pushed on?" - dong 2020
Cause it brings unnecessary shade and theres a way to safely off them mechanically so we dont have to deal with the headache of a lolhammer
You were flapping about the mechanic, here you go. Thats the reason
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum