UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'm thinking egix might be my top townread now that Datisi is unfortunately gone. :lol:
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 919, Testarossa wrote:Egix, where is your head at rn? You just have tris and me as suspicions?

Independent of that, can you explain your current read on skitter slot?
Yes. Also, my top two town rn are Icon and Nero.

I haven't yet got around to examining skitter's posts, though I didn't get any strong feelings from just seeing her posts while catching up before.

This is the part where I was about to say "so yeah, she's still pretty much null" but then I remembered about not wanting to yeet her D1, but that's because I was more confident in an Echo scum flip and also not wanting to risk a D1 yeet on someone I consider to be a strong player.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 925, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm thinking egix might be my top townread now that Datisi is unfortunately gone. :lol:
Huh.

That's... even though I'm not really all that into this game, if I dare say so myself?
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 926, Egix96 wrote:Yes. Also, my top two town rn are Icon and Nero.
huh

i don't think nero and myself are townreading each other that much

why are you?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 922, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 913, SirCakez wrote:It's outright facetious to say you were not pushing Ico
No, it would be accurate.
I was just throwing out all the things that Datisi had said that resonated with me.
And like I said, AND QUOTED, Datisi wasn't even putting Iconeum in his scumreads.
I also pointed out that Iconeums reaction to my quotes was pinging me harder than anything that I found in the "past".
And as a close 2nd came the posts where he was "buddying" me.
And even there, like I said, it might've just been a joke and I missed his intentions completely.
You can't say "it's weird that Datisi SRed Ico and was NKed, and some of Ico's posts ping me and some of his posts look like they might be buddying" and then claim that's not a push
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:08 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 929, SirCakez wrote:You can't say "it's weird that Datisi SRed Ico and was NKed, and some of Ico's posts ping me and some of his posts look like they might be buddying" and then claim that's not a push
Are you even trying? :giggle:

I dare you to go into my ISO and fetch that bit from there.
Because it's not there, and you are just scum who's trying to "make a case" in order to look more town.
Iconeum already fell for that mistake, and I can sort of understand that if it feels like you are being the target yourself, but I really want to hear your explanation.

If you really read what I wrote during those posts - specifically about Iconeum that is - you would know that
A) there were a very finite amount of posts from them directed specifically at me that I did not like
B) I put Iconeum into a group of 3 based on what Datisi had written, and said that
I can def. see at least one scum being in Ico/skitter/Nero
- and from these three I've already said that both Ico and Nero are still on the townier side of my reads
C) I never said anything about "Datisi scumreading Ico" OR "it being weird in conjunction with Datisi dying".

Ladies and gentlemen, (with literally everyone included - even dragons) may I present to you....scum? :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:19 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 913, SirCakez wrote:
In post 909, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 905, SirCakez wrote:
In post 861, UnaBombaH wrote:Nero Cain has come up with some good observations so far, and based on their reads I'd townbin them for now.
But regarding their tone and..."vibe"? There's something there that still makes me feel uneasy.
Can you elaborate on this?
Not sure if I can or even want to try. :lol:
But I have actually played quite a few games with Nero Cain, and I feel like this is a "different iteration " from what I've come to expect from him.
And I don't know if it's necessarily a bad thing, but it's just that it's different, and I think I haven't seen his scumgame yet so.. :shifty:
This is just so vague it's hard to understand what you're getting at
It sounds like a dressed up version of a "gut feeling"
In post 910, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 906, SirCakez wrote:Ico is right on this, Una is being dissonant and the push seems sorta faked. Even if he explained why later.
Your interpretation of a "push" is also a bit wonky.
I did not push for Iconeum, even if they reacted to my words as if I was.
I did not vote there, I do not intend to vote there today.
Where's this "push" I keep hearing about? :]

To be completely honest, I'd love to push for SirCakez anyway, so this might be the best spot for it yet! :P
VOTE: SirCakez
Spoiler:
In post 861, UnaBombaH wrote:Iconeum apparently tried to pull this weird agreement with me yesterday while I wasn't caught up to the point.
While I didn't townread them at that point, I didn't outright scumread them either.
But that "appeal" felt a little off to me. Could've been for goofs as well, but somehow I feel like they meant it.
In post 868, UnaBombaH wrote:Datisi felt like such an obv.town.
I'm sad he is dead.
Not sure if scum saw any PR-signs (I honestly didn't and I usually spot them very well), or if Datisi was on the right track at least temporarily D1.
Two quotes that resonate well with me are this one:
In post 393, Datisi wrote:ok it's past midnihgt and i'm dead and i don't have anything intelligent to offer (i will get to that tomorrow i *promise*) however i wanna share the tinfoil cracktheory becaue i once again don't think i could sleep without sharing it this game day

i keep going between "this is dumb as shit" and "this is REALLY dumb as shit" in my head but whatever

please imagine the guy pointing at butterfly meme
In post 251, Nero Cain wrote:Also there are only 2 scum but thats besides the point.
In post 259, Nero Cain wrote:I'm clearly scum that slipped.
is this a traitor?
..and this one:
In post 543, Datisi wrote:weren't you kinda sorta scumreading mizzy and now you're saying rhey were town
scumconeum confirmed ggez
Even with all the tinfoil and crackpots - I can def. see at least one scum being in Ico/skitter/Nero.
In post 870, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 629, Iconeum wrote:i disagree with a ton of what Una is saying, yet i don't scumread him

like, i'm reading it and i think he believes what he's saying and it's genuine and all
+
In post 630, Iconeum wrote:Una, u think i'm town or do we need to go manno v dragon first?
+
In post 631, Iconeum wrote:if we agree that we just think the other has bad takes, but is generally townie, maybe we can find some truth in the middle here

if you think my bad takes are because they are fake... better put some gloves on :)
..didn't feel genuine to me.
Might've been an attempt at pocketing/appeasing.
In post 876, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 869, Iconeum wrote:you realize that datisi was joking with the 543, right?
That's neither here nor there now. :]
If Datisi were to be around and confirm that to us, then sure, whatever.
But they did get killed N1, and there are always ~reasons~.

And your stance towards the mizzy/skitter -slot wasn't very consistent with that post tbh.
In post 884, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 881, Iconeum wrote:and on top of that you are now scumreading me for something you were townreading me on yesterday
Wait, what is that?
I thought I was being rather clear with my stance and intentions? :]
I do not think I've said once that I scumread you.
I grouped you in a trio where I think we have at least one scum - doesn't mean it's you within them.
You reacting this way is once again more suggestive to me than anything I've read or said so far.. :igmeou:
In post 886, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 874, Iconeum wrote:
In post 632, UnaBombaH wrote:Iconeum is likely town and we just have differing reads.
VOTE: una

hey look, you thought i was townie after i made those posts yesterday, but now you think i'm scum for it because it wasn't genuine according to you?
ALSO, this is just not true. :?
Even if my "midway catchup conclusion" had you as town at post 632, I wasn't obviously fully caught up to the game.
I made it clear I hadn't read the end-half of the game, and therefore hadn't read - when I called you town there.
Don't go twisting my words and intentions now... :igmeou:
In post 888, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 885, Iconeum wrote:these posts 'don't feel genuine to you'

which means scum, and not town, right?
Well, like said - these posts made me think you might not be as town as I had initially thought.
You were somewhere in the middle anyway, and those posts feeling ingenuine made me lean a little more towards the dark side during my catchup on the latter half of the game.

It's outright facetious to say you were not pushing Ico
I'm just gonna go back to my quote wall here
The evidence speaks for itself
and imply what you're denying - that you were suggesting Datisi was killed because of these Ico interactions.
And all the stuff where you're saying Ico's posts are "suggestive to me" and "you're not as town as I thought" - ok yeah you didn't outright say he was scum but it's blatantly implied
And you're just calling me scum because you know I'm right so you want to discredit me.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 803, Egix96 wrote:Echo had Bomba locked in as town, so I wouldn't want to go there today.
I didn't much like this. Yes, Echo was confirmed town so it means he was being genuine but that says nothing about the accuracy of his reads.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:07 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 931, SirCakez wrote:And you're just calling me scum because you know I'm right so you want to discredit me.
Come on and vote for me then? :]
Because with your rules of interpretation, you are basically calling me scum now.
But hey, people might still overlook it if you back down now though.. :roll:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:40 am

Post by SirCakez »

I can only vote one scum at a time, sorry :(
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 928, Iconeum wrote:
huh

why are you?
For you it's mainly that I find this:
In post 416, Iconeum wrote:i agree with SiroftheCakez that EV has been more active in general because of pressure, but i kinda disagree that it didn't get better
actually was liking EV posts some more lately, but the general conclusions still seem off. Mostly about what I quoted wrt datisi.
... hard to see coming from scum given the context (you had been confbiasing strongly on Echo during your catchup that day).

As for Nero, it's mostly a vibes thing, he just generally feels towny to me *shrug*
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:46 am

Post by tris »

In post 871, Iconeum wrote:not an actual joke, but, not serious
hahahaha
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 772, Gamma Emerald wrote:based on how skitter came in I'd guess some under the radar players, to throw out some names maybe unah and testa?
In post 774, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 764, UnaBombaH wrote:Yea, that was a nice day end.
Didn't even realize we were so close to deadline then.

Gonna start this day by checking Datisi last reads - I feel like they were probably on the right track. :]
tbh I sus this post
Was no longer a factor for you when you wrote these? If so, why not?
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:36 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Not_Mafia is replacing Skitter30
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R
O
U
T
O
F
T
H
I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm in a neighbourhood with Alchemist and Una
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 924, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 918, Testarossa wrote:Una, I think you mentioned somewhere that Alch and skitter slot are never scum together.
Yes, and that's literally all I'm saying.
I can actually see either of the two as
potential scumsters
- not necessarily my own scumreads as of right now though - but they are never scum together.
If one of them is scum - the other is town. Period.
Well that would explain this.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Egix96 »

VOTE: SirCakez

I'd rather do this than Gamma.

Spoiler: Rough notes, unformatted
Gamma

21 - "saying my side is “the scummiest” is a massive reach" - Feels a bit overly reactive. Why doesn't he ask why she thinks it's the scummiest?

80 - This is the post that Testa got "very minimalistic townie vibes from" (109) I personally am not aware of the context though.

104 - See 121 for own thoughts on this post.

158 - "I was trying to pressure EV to not be rando" - Finding it hard to see how that one could've worked, heh.

201 - Verrry slight town vibes from tone here.

246 - Strange turn, but... not sure it's actually scummy?

317 / 319 - Liking Gamma more than Cakez here.

320 - "I think you probably took your vote off too early." Urrrk.

404 - I wonder which game "Cards of Destiny" was, not sure I would have the commitment to take a look at it though.

495 - Mildly liking the initiative displayed here and the nuance in the tris read.

573 - I really should've heeded this.

772 - Mentioning Bomba here seems at odds with 725.

Cakez

Starts off (up to first line of 120) calling several posts scummy in some fashion, but doesn't seem to TR anything - could be scum mindset looking for things to push and not being concerned with finding town.

231 - Meh

381 - Pings as potential s/s with tris (tbf I am drawing from personal experience here)

485 - I think I'm starting to get the parroting thing now - this post looks like a copycat of Icon's 465. Also, "still"? Usage of that word doesn't seem to make sense considering prior posts e.g. 445/446. UNLESS it was meant in the sense of "there's still a part of me that thinks that" but even that's a stretch.

792 - Tbf scum!Cakez has less reason to make this post if (Alch, Gamma, Skitter) all town.

289, 560, 931

"You're only pulling this out because you're mad I'm agreeing with Nero"
"you calling a post where I say a speedwagon on you is achievable "meh" kinda reeks."
"And you're just calling me scum because you know I'm right so you want to discredit me."

I'm seeing a pattern here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i kinda hate when ppl list the quote numbers but don't link to the posts or actually quote the post.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:44 am

Post by tris »

In post 902, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 860, tris wrote:but, you were scumreading him a bunch before that as well.
but I was lightly scum reading a bunch of other people to and I didn't vote them either. was the straw that broke the camels back for me.
ok
In post 860, tris wrote:but, it still is a speculation you're deriving from that evidence. it's not like it has to be 100% confiden
Sure but why is it bad speculation? I mean Datisi was saying that he always scum read Skitter when he was town and he wasn't doing that. So yes I was worried about it. Why were you not?
i didn't say it was bad speculation, i was bothered by how you were claiming not to be saying that.
In post 860, tris wrote:well when i started to come to this conclusion, i had forgotten what your current read on me was, so it's not.
uh huh.

just seems like a very big coincidence. I push you as a Gamma buddy and then you "randomly" happen to ISO me and then you just happen to scum read me and join to make me the biggest wagon.
i did ask for someone else to pick a name, but that wasn't working out, so i picked a random one.
In post 860, tris wrote:what made it a bus rather than a SvT.
how could I possibly know if it was SvT?
you were claiming it was a bus. my question is why.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:51 am

Post by tris »

In post 907, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 847, tris wrote:first thing that popped out to me was how he did the exact same thing that he was criticizing gamma for in . over in . you gave no reason for your vote either. "gonna help gamma bus" doesn't count because it doesn't explain why echo is scum.
this also isn't true
In post 85, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 74, EchoVision wrote:yall are tryin too hard too early zzzzzzzzz
We can't all know the scum team like you
his clearly pinged me.
in my eyes, you weren't really explaining anything there, but you were pointing to a post with indications of scumreading it. i think you barely did anything more than gamma did, but i see where you're coming from. i no longer scumread you. UNVOTE:

i still think that point on gamma is a wrong one though.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:57 am

Post by tris »

In post 915, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
Skitter30 has requested replacement.
oh. i was hoping to get a good read on her.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:08 am

Post by tris »

In post 935, Egix96 wrote:
In post 928, Iconeum wrote:
huh

why are you?
For you it's mainly that I find this:
In post 416, Iconeum wrote:i agree with SiroftheCakez that EV has been more active in general because of pressure, but i kinda disagree that it didn't get better
actually was liking EV posts some more lately, but the general conclusions still seem off. Mostly about what I quoted wrt datisi.
... hard to see coming from scum given the context (you had been confbiasing strongly on Echo during your catchup that day).
for that? i don't see it. i townread iconeum for other reasons. namely, his interactions with una
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:10 am

Post by tris »

In post 938, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
Not_Mafia is replacing Skitter30
uh oh.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:11 am

Post by tris »

In post 941, Egix96 wrote:
In post 924, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 918, Testarossa wrote:Una, I think you mentioned somewhere that Alch and skitter slot are never scum together.
Yes, and that's literally all I'm saying.
I can actually see either of the two as
potential scumsters
- not necessarily my own scumreads as of right now though - but they are never scum together.
If one of them is scum - the other is town. Period.
Well that would explain this.
ooooh! but, is that true? there could be two scum in a neighborhood right?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”