PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:27 am

Post by PJ. »

I don't think I'm being an asshole or making disparaging comments. I think she has a valid playstyle, it's just one that I feel is anti-town.

Also very rude that you say I'm not playing, shea. Ur bully
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1156, Thestatusquo wrote:Also on an OOG note: I am very much enjoying this game and also everyone in it who is actually playing the game. This very much includes Noraa. N_M and panzer I am not enjoying playing with because I think the way they are playing could only charitably be referred to as that.
Honestly, outside of lack of contributions, I’m okay with every player so far. I may not like how everyone has played but no one has made me feel upset in a way that will make me likely to feel it after the game ends. My rage at Noraa is not personal, just me being tired of a constant pattern of mudslinging.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

[quote="In post 1175, Panzerjager"][/quote]
you literally multiple times tried to divide the game into "people who are good at mafia and people who are trash" and I really didn't like it. I don't want to get into a big thing about it but I think there were multiple places this game where you had a chance to be nice or say something mean and you chose the latter path. That's what I'm getting at.

You're certainly playing the game more than N_M but that is a very low bar indeed.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Blitzo »

In post 1175, PJ. wrote:I don't think I'm being an asshole or making disparaging comments. I think she has a valid playstyle, it's just one that I feel is anti-town.

I mean, you are.
Soooooo.

As for the noraa wagon - I feel like some of these last few posts on page 47 have been pretty enlightening in terms of the case on noraa.
I also agree with them and was calling her out for some of these things earlier.

How many votes does she have right now?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:32 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1178, Blitzo wrote:How many votes does she have right now?
4 I believe.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Noraa »

I dont see a problem with my defeatism. Almost everyone SRs me. The vibes are reminding me of a game that made me feel terrible. I want to eat the lim and town and scum want me to eat the lim as well. Everyone agrees so I'll take the lim. So what if its a free kill for the scums? It's the best one currently and either way, I'm gonna die sometime this game due to me not solving at all day 1. It's a matter of time and a mislim on me day 1 is better than in limlo.

Side not: also its funny that shea uses my scum game to say I'm scum here for telling everyone to lim me when in my finished town game, I didn't solve at all day 1 or 2. That annoys me greatly that my meta is being used like that.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1178, Blitzo wrote:
In post 1175, PJ. wrote:I don't think I'm being an asshole or making disparaging comments. I think she has a valid playstyle, it's just one that I feel is anti-town.

I mean, you are.
Soooooo.

As for the noraa wagon - I feel like some of these last few posts on page 47 have been pretty enlightening in terms of the case on noraa.
I also agree with them and was calling her out for some of these things earlier.

slick way to slide onto the wagon
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:33 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1179, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1178, Blitzo wrote:How many votes does she have right now?
4 I believe.
Actually just 3 I think? Sorry
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:34 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1180, Noraa wrote:Everyone agrees so I'll take the lim.
This is factually not true because I am sticking up for you and duppin is giving you a window if you contribute. Why don't you build a case on me and try to get me elimed?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I am not using it that way. I am, as I said earlier when you said this, only using it to show that this kind of play is within your scum range.

It is not a reason that you are scum, it is a response to the argument that it makes you town.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1183, MURDERCAT wrote:
This is factually not true because I am sticking up for you and duppin is giving you a window if you contribute. Why don't you build a case on me and try to get me elimed?
No I see you as trying to get towncred for backtracking. Ive SRed u for a while now. If ur town, sorry that I'm interpreting kindness like this but from my perspective, I still think ur scum.

Duppin is another of my SRs so that's not faring that well with me either.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1184, Thestatusquo wrote:I am not using it that way. I am, as I said earlier when you said this, only using it to show that this kind of play is within your scum range.

It is not a reason that you are scum, it is a response to the argument that it makes you town.
Then what is ur response to my argument that I didn't solve at all in my town game when I was a JKer?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:37 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1185, Noraa wrote:If ur town, sorry that I'm interpreting kindness like this but from my perspective, I still think ur scum.
Well you can thank me in the dead thread :lol:
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I don't think its a reasonable interpretation of your play that game.
Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Blitzo »

In post 1181, Noraa wrote:
In post 1178, Blitzo wrote:

I mean, you are.
Soooooo.

slick way to slide onto the wagon
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1188, Thestatusquo wrote:I don't think its a reasonable interpretation of your play that game.
oh?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:40 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1185, Noraa wrote:
No I see you as trying to get towncred for backtracking. Ive SRed u for a while now. If ur town, sorry that I'm interpreting kindness like this but from my perspective, I still think ur scum.

why does it matter whether you are scumreading us or not? in fact if you believe i am scum and you know i am voting on you, shouldnt that encourage you to fight your lim since from your point of view it would mean it was pushed by scum?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1191, duppin wrote:

why does it matter whether you are scumreading us or not? in fact if you believe i am scum and you know i am voting on you, shouldnt that encourage you to fight your lim since from your point of view it would mean it was pushed by scum?
my SRs are generally wrong anyways but no that would not motivate a town!me that's given up on a game to fight back. I dont have that townie fire in me if that's what ur looking for.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I think for one thing its disingenuous of you to say you didn't "solve" day 1 because your participation in day 1 was replacing in and you were only a part of that game for 4 real days. But even in then there's posts like these:
In post 301, Noraa wrote:One thing that I noticed tho is that osuka changes wagons often which is a scumtell if they don't normally do that as town. plus I have a terribly biased read on rn bc my mind is still thinking he is fn(which he was in the last game we were in together) and thats messing tf up. Although I must say it kinda does seem like he is trying to pull off a confused town kinda thing. Notscience has spewed a lot of mafia theory which ig is normal of an SE but I have terrible reads on SEs sooo I'm not confident in my TR there. Everyone else I'm not having strong reads on soooo we just gonna hold off on those
In post 393, Noraa wrote:Oh wait I just realized that I haven't yet commented what I think on his claim. Alright so I thought Osuka seemed a bit scummy bc of the astronaut wagon thing. It might've been a joke but it kinda got my scum radar going. Anyways as long as no one cc's, we def should not lim him. I think not sci has been really nice and all but Osuka has a fair point which is that she seems to be fishing for prs(I think I understood correctly?) If I did not, either way it does seem like she is fishing for prs telling the prs to out if their role conflicts Osuka's. Idk its just not a great idea to out a pr in general, day 1 in my opinion. Yes the scum will die but like if ur having say something like a tracker out to kill a goon, its literally 100% not a fair trade. Idk anyways I think whoever the prs r shouldn't out cuz it doesnt really benefit town to lose prs day 1. Thats just my opinion.
In post 395, Noraa wrote:I personally feel like plus just has a scummy play style. I mean ... he got limmed d1 as fn in his last game. it kinda shows that his scummy behavior isn't particularly AI. Its more just a scummy play style
In post 434, Noraa wrote:
In post 433, wizardastronaut wrote:Yeah, post 176 is the relevant one for when I started that (me and your predecessor were the two inactive slots at the time). I've just been procrastinating the unvote while deciding what to change to. Before the swap I did at various points ask people to join me in that vote, but did not get any traction.

UNVOTE:
y tf would u ask people to join u on a wagon on an inactive asf slot?! Dude that reads real scummy if u ask me but the fact that u seem so chill saying that is making me question everything

Which is way more intent on discovering alignment and sharing reads than almost anything you've posted in this whole game.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1192, Noraa wrote:

my SRs are generally wrong anyways but no that would not motivate a town!me that's given up on a game to fight back. I dont have that townie fire in me if that's what ur looking for.
but what exactly does this mean then? what happens if we end up not limming you?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Noraa »

I was universally TRed that game and either way I still think I didn't solve day 1. All that fence sitty shit is what you call solving? if that's solving, I sure as hell have done it here
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1194, duppin wrote:
In post 1192, Noraa wrote:

but what exactly does this mean then? what happens if we end up not limming you?
then town deals with my bs until I either decide I'm going to try again or until I replace out
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Like theres tons of noraa fluff in that game which is not game relevant or not super on point with talking about the game, but there definitely is thoughts on alignment and detailed breakdowns of your though processes as well.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

The main thing I'm seeing is tonal. In that game it seemed like gave a shit who was elim d1. This game it doesn't really feel like you give a shit.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Noraa »

Ok what sorry I just read those posts you quote shea more carefully. And seriously wtf. Those actually sound so fucking scummy now that I think about it. No seriously no. You cannot ever argue that I solved that game. I was SRed a bit but then universally TRed for hammering scum day 1. I hammered bc he claimed my dang role. Seriously no. I was scummy as hell that round. you CANNOT say otherwise.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”