Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Datisi »

so as i was catching up i was told to go make pasta
i was expecting like at least half a page by the time i got back but i guess not

also daddy

anyway
In post 341, MiniMegabyte wrote:They talk about town readin people and then go to ask people why they themselves are town and it is really making me struggle to read them
can you elaborate on this? i don't think i get what you're saying here
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:55 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 374, Datisi wrote:
In post 307, shellyc wrote:ico can you make a readslist? i wanna see where you're at because I'm gonna bet the game on town!you
this is actually genuinely making me uneasy

like i at this point wouldn't bet the game on ico being town

why are you so confident on it?
are you not expecting ico!town?

can you tell me one post from ico that pings you?
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 346, shellyc wrote:
In post 341, MiniMegabyte wrote:Datisi: They are strange to me but they are someone i have never played with before so ive read just their posts and i dont know really. Its just weird i dont know how else to explain it. They talk about town readin people and then go to ask people why they themselves are town and it is really making me struggle to read them
"townreading" and "asking people why they are town" is pretty proactive solving don't you think? that furthers the gamestate
is this like, an opinion you yourself hold or?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:57 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 369, Datisi wrote:
In post 278, shellyc wrote:rereading i feel like ydrasse/datisi is a weird block that TRs gypyx because their trajectory on me was not scummy enough
i think im inclined to lose a shade of trust in people who are not immediately obvtown and have differing takes than me
his trajectory on you was... fine.
and where tf did the second line come from, when earlier one your main reasons for townreading me and a big reason for townreading ydrasse was the fact that we're going against the ~blocc~ on gypyx and that's towny?
yeah but that's situational you see because a lot of the plist was scumreading gypyx at that time
In post 370, Datisi wrote:
In post 293, shellyc wrote:
In post 290, Ydrasse wrote:...eh? what would being informed have to do with weird reasoning? like, you know who's town so you're consistently stretching to try and frame things as scummy/make it up.
because you know the alignments of people scum is more likely to pick up on towntells that town might miss and therefore would usually use the more direct reason, and also that scum are aware that weird reasons might look bad
if this is about your push/scumread/ping/whatever on me being convoluted, what does "scum is more likely to pick up *towntells* becaue they're informed" have to do with "scum is less likely to make up convoluted *scumreads*"?
change the word towntells to tells and yeah.

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:58 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 377, Datisi wrote:
In post 341, MiniMegabyte wrote:Datisi: They are strange to me but they are someone i have never played with before so ive read just their posts and i dont know really. Its just weird i dont know how else to explain it. They talk about town readin people and then go to ask people why they themselves are town and it is really making me struggle to read them
"townreading" and "asking people why they are town" is pretty proactive solving don't you think? that furthers the gamestate
its an opinion I hold but I wont give a townpass on that itself

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 376, shellyc wrote:
In post 374, Datisi wrote:
In post 307, shellyc wrote:ico can you make a readslist? i wanna see where you're at because I'm gonna bet the game on town!you
this is actually genuinely making me uneasy

like i at this point wouldn't bet the game on ico being town

why are you so confident on it?
are you not expecting ico!town?

can you tell me one post from ico that pings you?
i'm expecting ico!town
i'm townreading ico and the only thing i could stretch into a ping at this point in time is maybe weird reads dissonance between the two of us

but i'm far from betting the game on town him

so again, why are you so confident?
~M
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:01 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 380, Datisi wrote:i'm expecting ico!town
i'm townreading ico and the only thing i could stretch into a ping at this point in time is maybe weird reads dissonance between the two of us

because they're by far my hugest TR

iso-wise theres active pushes on gypyx that vibes with my own, and constant evaluation of different slots (for example the staarling thing where they were pushing there but then read further and decided that it was townie) and general boldness in play

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 378, shellyc wrote:
In post 369, Datisi wrote:
In post 278, shellyc wrote:rereading i feel like ydrasse/datisi is a weird block that TRs gypyx because their trajectory on me was not scummy enough
i think im inclined to lose a shade of trust in people who are not immediately obvtown and have differing takes than me
his trajectory on you was... fine.
and where tf did the second line come from, when earlier one your main reasons for townreading me and a big reason for townreading ydrasse was the fact that we're going against the ~blocc~ on gypyx and that's towny?
yeah but that's situational you see because a lot of the plist was scumreading gypyx at that time
???
but you said you were rereading those posts so like they were made *at that time* no?? so how is it not the same situation???
In post 378, shellyc wrote:
In post 370, Datisi wrote:
In post 293, shellyc wrote:
In post 290, Ydrasse wrote:...eh? what would being informed have to do with weird reasoning? like, you know who's town so you're consistently stretching to try and frame things as scummy/make it up.
because you know the alignments of people scum is more likely to pick up on towntells that town might miss and therefore would usually use the more direct reason, and also that scum are aware that weird reasons might look bad
if this is about your push/scumread/ping/whatever on me being convoluted, what does "scum is more likely to pick up *towntells* becaue they're informed" have to do with "scum is less likely to make up convoluted *scumreads*"?
change the word towntells to tells and yeah.
sorry i don't get this
"scum is more likely to pick up *tells* because they're informed"?
In post 379, shellyc wrote:
In post 377, Datisi wrote:
its an opinion I hold but I wont give a townpass on that itself
ok but i don't get why you're like goading mini into townreading me if i'm in your PoE or whatever?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 381, shellyc wrote:

iso-wise theres active pushes on gypyx that vibes with my own, and constant evaluation of different slots (for example the staarling thing where they were pushing there but then read further and decided that it was townie) and general boldness in play
i have read dragon's iso, yes

it's not locktown, at page 16

like the boldness ain't locktown

how many games you got with ico?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 364, shellyc wrote:
In post 361, Iconeum wrote:i have something of an early solve in my head, with brackets that need sorting
do i specifically scumread everyone in my solve as of right now? no

they are there because poe and current game state and gut
my early PoE is gypyx/GB/dats/deepwolf pool

this feels like a game in which I can get multiple TRs
also i feel like i absolutely hate this
from being townie on me for going against the grain then reversing on that same read with the same reasoning
going "gut scummy on me" then saying she missed my explanation and /passing it then still saying it's gut scummy while not actually being in the scumpool? even tho it was showed her reasoning for suspecting me is like, completely backwards
then dropping me into the PoE

like i see i'm getting sunk lower and lower because of ??? reasons
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Datisi »

hot take, if shelly!scum, partner is in mini/GB/gypyx, around that order probably
~M
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:18 am

Post by innocentvillager »

I read everything in a weird order

think Ydrasse and George Bailey are probably town
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Datisi »

why is georgebailey town.

is there anything else you wanna comment on.
~M
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 303, Iconeum wrote:
In post 296, Gypyx wrote:Datisi's push is fine, i'm kinda having trouble to find alignement but i think it's town-motivated
like, these are exactly the scumpings i'm looking for early game, and it's the second or third time you do this

if you think it's town motivated, then ur not having trouble finding allignment, which means you only added that part for gesture -> scum trait
If i see one more accusation based on phrasing i swear to god
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 311, Iconeum wrote:(GB/gypyx)
Mind explaining this duo?
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Gypyx »

Ydrasse, you've been susing shelly pretty strong, why's your vote not on her?

bottom text
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 382, Datisi wrote:ok but i don't get why you're like goading mini into townreading me if i'm in your PoE or whatever?
nah I'm telling mini that they were being inconsistent with their logic since they TR'd me for being "proactive" or whatevs

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 383, Datisi wrote:

1, but I did a metadive on them yesterday
In post 384, Datisi wrote:
In post 364, shellyc wrote:
In post 361, Iconeum wrote:i have something of an early solve in my head, with brackets that need sorting
do i specifically scumread everyone in my solve as of right now? no

they are there because poe and current game state and gut
my early PoE is gypyx/GB/dats/deepwolf pool

this feels like a game in which I can get multiple TRs
also i feel like i absolutely hate this
from being townie on me for going against the grain then reversing on that same read with the same reasoning
going "gut scummy on me" then saying she missed my explanation and /passing it then still saying it's gut scummy while not actually being in the scumpool? even tho it was showed her reasoning for suspecting me is like, completely backwards
then dropping me into the PoE

like i see i'm getting sunk lower and lower because of ??? reasons
i didn't reverse the read for that reason
you're in the poe because you're not in my townpool and i repeated my townpool 100000 times

GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 387, Datisi wrote:why is georgebailey town.
It must be my haircut

also

i uh forgot this started. sorry.

Although right off the bat, I think Innocent Villager is incredibly suspicious for saying i'm town when I haven't posted anything????

VOTE: InnocentVillager
GeorgeBailey
Staarling
Staarling
Goon
Staarling
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Staarling »

@GeorgeBailey: Why would your haircut make someone think you're a townie?

i also noticed that innocent villager called you a townie before you'd even posted yet! could you say why, villager
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 372, Datisi wrote:
In post 303, Iconeum wrote:if you think it's town motivated, then ur not having trouble finding allignment, which means you only added that part for gesture -> scum trait
"i'm guessing town but i could see this go either way"? i thought the phrasing was fine?

ico, did you say you had a game with town!gypyx?
yeah i said that

i was wrong/switched players (was thinking of Umlaut...)
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 373, Datisi wrote:
In post 306, Iconeum wrote:mini actually feels like coming into this game and getting a foothold if you know what i mean

getting your bearings

she's commenting on what i'd expect comments on, so yeah

i like the opening
:/

ico did you roll scum this game

i was actually thinking mini's opening is worse than gypyx's here?

like what about her posting so far is things you'd *expect* a comment on? and why did you think was towny (i'm assuming you did)?
excuse me? I am a beacon of shining towniness
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I actually liked Mini opening yeah
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 383, Datisi wrote:

I agree that I shouldn't be locktown, and I'd like to believe that my play so far is in my scumrange.

That said, I do think i've been towntelling more then 'normal' for the stage of the game
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Iconeum »