Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Guillotina »

Spoiler:
In post 567, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 566, Noraa wrote:
In post 533, Gamma Emerald wrote:In 48 hours I want you to reread this exchange and tell me what you think looking back. Personal challenge.
Im a stubborn asshole. 48 hours later, I'm gonna think ur scum anyways. Nothing about that convo is gunna change my mind. Your actions in the future have the potential to do exactly that but telling me to go read something that I already read again and trying to say your perspective is better isn't gonna do anything good for you.
In post 534, Guillotina wrote:
In post 531, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh I’ll definitely obvtown. Question is whether you’ll live to see it.
Not a good look Gamma. What the hell is that supposed to mean?
I pointed this out as well but I find you scummy for sheeping me but not giving me credit. Feels a bit like the "I'll take credit for this but then if all goes wrong, someone else suggested it first so its alright"
I may be overthinking tho, I admit.
In post 535, Gamma Emerald wrote:Im saying Noraa’s lifespan tends to be shorter than mine in practice
rude.
In post 552, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 516, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 456, Tayl0r Swift wrote:noraa how should we be reading johnny and why?
I dont know how to read Johnny atm. Im in the process of figuring it out.

-nornor
Like in this game or just in general? because FROPPY WON"T TELL ME MY SCUMTELLS AND I WANNA KNOW THEM
most people won't tell u what ur scum tells are LOL. The reason is that once you know them, you will manipulate them and they will no longer be scum tells.
In post 556, Guillotina wrote:Yikes. My PoE got bigger... this sucks.

Town Leans
  • Gamma Force
    Aristophane
    DoubtingThomas
Null
  • pob long
    Chaos Triforce
Scum Leans
  • chkflip
    Johnny Farrar
    Tayl0r Swift
    superbowl9
    Plusjoyed
explain why we got moved to null. You never mentioned why but just moved us up as we started get TRed by more people.

-Nornor
fuck I'm sorry.

-nornor

I nulled you because you are either doing a great job faking town or you are displaying townie traits, thus making me second guess my reads on you.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 571, PlusJOYED wrote:I see no reason to continue spending my freetime playing a forum game to be insulted by strangers on the internet who obsess on winning a game with no stakes behind it. I don't feel like I'm the only one who feels this game has become toxic either. I'm replacing out.
Angleshooting much?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 571, PlusJOYED wrote:I see no reason to continue spending my freetime playing a forum game to be insulted by strangers on the internet who obsess on winning a game with no stakes behind it. I don't feel like I'm the only one who feels this game has become toxic either. I'm replacing out.
This is should get modkilled!
I hope i dont have to explain why.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:02 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

no i told the mod I was replacing out at the same time
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Marashu »

mod note
PlusJOYED may no longer post in this thread. Seeking a replacement. Please remember to PM me if you wish to replace out instead of posting it here.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 578, PlusJOYED wrote:no i told the mod I was replacing out at the same time
You dont post it to the thread. You didnt read this site's rules?

Aaargh.

I'll be back later
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:25 am

Post by superbowl9 »

For future reference you’re not supposed to talk about replacing out in the game
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:26 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 573, Guillotina wrote:1) Show me examples of ticky-tack technicalities that we the noobs did wallpost please.
LMAO the irony :lol:
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:26 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 559, Guillotina wrote:
In post 558, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 553, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Gamma reads different in this game than he did in our two previous games together. But also both of those games were WEIRD AS FUCK so not willing to act on that.
If the games already ended, can you link me to them please?
here and herer
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:27 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Also don’t i know you from somewhere cat man?
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:30 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

@guillo I see the sensitive info thing and I'll explain post game
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 556, Guillotina wrote:Yikes. My PoE got bigger... this sucks.

Town Leans
  • Gamma Force
    Aristophane
    DoubtingThomas
Null
  • pob long
    Chaos Triforce
Scum Leans
  • chkflip
    Johnny Farrar
    Tayl0r Swift
    superbowl9
    Plusjoyed
so you scumread: the people who disagree with you and townread: the people who you agree with and ari for some reason? yeah youre intentionally trying to derail the thread and prevent scumhunting. those arent genuine reads, those are pure ego.

VOTE: guillotina
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:33 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

WOAH why the Arizona town read?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:34 am

Post by catboi »

In post 584, superbowl9 wrote:Also don’t i know you from somewhere cat man?
we played together once a long time ago~
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:36 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 144, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 128, DoubtingThomas wrote:5 pages of no real substance though isn't great
Why is it that this post happens every RVS ever played?? Why do people think they see no content (there is AI content in these pages so idek what ur on in the first place), then instead of generating content just complain about it and dip??? I never understand it
In post 153, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 150, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 128, DoubtingThomas wrote:5 pages of no real substance though isn't great
Why is it that this post happens every RVS ever played?? Why do people think they see no content (there is AI content in these pages so idek what ur on in the first place), then instead of generating content just complain about it and dip??? I never understand it
also probably because this site's meta for sod1 sucks? lol
So your approach to D1 is “sit back and let others do the work for me”. Good to know
In post 209, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 204, DoubtingThomas wrote:
So your approach to D1 is “sit back and let others do the work for me”. Good to know
how does this even make sense? i dont think you are understanding stuff correctly here or you arent communicating to me correctly
“Nobody is doing anything good in the first 5 pages”
“This site’s D1 meta sucks”

Aside from being not true statements, these take YOU out of the equation and put the burden on everyone else to play how you see fit so that you can come in and start catching scum. You had the opportunity to influence the first 5 pages didn’t you? You have the opportunity to influence what we do D1 don’t you? Yet instead of DOING it you sit back and complain about how nobody is doing it for you. Even in this post I’m responding to you shift the blame to me for “not communicating to you correctly”. That’s what I mean and before you ask it’s not why I voted you :)
In post 210, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 207, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 185, superbowl9 wrote:I can see now why they elim you first every game buddy... you are clearly too dynamic a thinker for scum to leave around
huh? Dynamic players scums love to have around because they naturally attract scum reads and often times push them for the scums benefits. the way you are saying it makes it sound like scums would want to kill dynamic players at night or try to push in the day? i think that's very far from the truth. maybe just my opinion
Is this gonna be a game where I have to use /s
In post 228, superbowl9 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 211, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 204, DoubtingThomas wrote:
how does this even make sense? i dont think you are understanding stuff correctly here or you arent communicating to me correctly

like talking about useless shit = beneficial to scums who benefits from thread not talking about the game

since i've played quite a few mafiascum games now, this happens every single SoD1 and honestly for the longest time

this site meta is shit. saying that it's shit doesn't mean i am 'sitting back and letting others do the work for me' in fact, no one really has done much more work than me.

besides the fact that it's not true, i am not sure how you can even get to that conclusion from what i've wrote. it's very clear that we, at the least, have different ways of understanding things, but still the communication is poor and you voting me here like that makes little sense, imo. thinking you should have voted me before, not like hours after you said something and i haven't done anything itt for your read to change on me

it also seems like you have no opinion on Guillotine or any other people that said something meaningful during that time too. seems like your push on me is fixated which is more likely scum

Ah yes we should have simply jumped into a rich analysis of the AI content available at post 2! Or maybe we should have used the “are you scum??” question, or massclaimed? SO many other options than the peabrained RVSer can comprehend.

But seriously, what have you done this game? You say my push is manufactured but has it not generated the most AI content in the game so far? If you think that anything guillotine is saying is useful that might explain things though...
In post 234, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 231, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 229, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 226, DoubtingThomas wrote:see your shading continues. you dare to shade my push on him which includes a lot more than just hypocrisy by saying that hypocrisy isn't scum indicative?
lmao ok sure thats clearly what I'm doing :mrgreen:

-nornor
yes. you don't have any logic nor facts to counter my argument but just shading me right now , aren't you?
DoubtingThomas DESTROYS liberal hydra using FACTS and LOGIC
In post 239, superbowl9 wrote:Come on you were supposed to post that in the PT!!
Seriously. This guy is the one who provokes me without actually scum reading me and backs off like limp dick johnny when I push back. And has the audacity to constantly mock me for actually trying. ok trash

VOTE: superbowl9
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

yeah i feel like guillo is being intentionally toxic to rile us up because scum. guillo isnt always like this.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

also plus i hope you come back. we should just flip guillo and then play a normal game.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:36 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

don't fucking complain about the game state literally every single time you are in the thread when you were the ignition to begin with. policy lynch this shit
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:37 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

so FUCKING annoying for fuck's sake man lol. I hide your post now. Bye
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 592, DoubtingThomas wrote:don't fucking complain about the game state literally every single time you are in the thread when you were the ignition to begin with. policy lynch this shit
me?
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:39 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 589, DoubtingThomas wrote:backs off like limp dick johnny when I push back
I'm sorry????
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:39 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 367, superbowl9 wrote:I feel like im in a newbie
In post 375, superbowl9 wrote:Down to elim guillotine just to raise the level of play, you’re posting way too much for someone doing pretty much nothing VOTE: Guillotina
In post 380, superbowl9 wrote:Gonna lurk now so i can help tmrw lmk who we mislim
In post 476, superbowl9 wrote:What is actually helping scum is letting the dunning kruger effect run our town
In post 483, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 481, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 479, DoubtingThomas wrote:it's noted that tayl0r swift is too good for me and won't even read my posts.
im not singling you out. i skimmed the thread but ughhh it was such a slog
Wanna elim in DT/Guillotine with me so we dont have to read this anymore
In post 537, superbowl9 wrote:If you really think guillotine and dt leading all our important discussion is not an issue gamma then Ima have to vote you
In post 542, superbowl9 wrote:Check the activity log or just read the game...
In post 543, superbowl9 wrote:Only reason im trying to policy lim is because if I had to call a scum right now it would be you
In post 544, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 540, Gamma Emerald wrote:You’re legitimately trying to push 2 of my confident TRs for a policy yeet here. I’m not happy about that in the slightest, I know you’re a much better player than that.
I mean and for game health like that’s the policy behind the lim
In post 562, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 547, Gamma Emerald wrote:What are they doing that is “hurting the game health”? It honestly seems like you just want to get rid of slots you can’t manipulate.
Dude are you serious? They literally wallpost about ticky-tack technicalities, focused more on proving a point than reaching an objective. They center discussion around themselves because of their (wildly undeserved) unchecked egos. Their play shows no sign of subtlety or care for sensitive information (as you yourself have pointed out) and they are OMGUS prone. It’s just typical newer player stuff. I’m kind of disappointed I have to explain any of this to you - you really think they’re helping you develop reads and that they’re taking effective actions to improve gamestate??? It feels like I’m handholding you through all this as much as I am the new people though, like do I have to explain what makes good town discussions to you? I’m more inclined to believe you’re willing to throw up easy townreads to defend those creating poor gamestate
In post 582, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 573, Guillotina wrote:1) Show me examples of ticky-tack technicalities that we the noobs did wallpost please.
LMAO the irony :lol:
seriously. the audacity of people who talks about policy lim and game state in half of the posts in his ISO. i expected much better from ISO'ing your shit iso after the amount of salt and complaints you've made all game, kid
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:39 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 594, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 592, DoubtingThomas wrote:don't fucking complain about the game state literally every single time you are in the thread when you were the ignition to begin with. policy lynch this shit
me?
no. the person I quote
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:40 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 595, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 589, DoubtingThomas wrote:backs off like limp dick johnny when I push back
I'm sorry????
not talking about you. sorry. I don't even know your name to be Johnny. I interally remember you by calling you RapMonster
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:40 am

Post by catboi »

what have i walked into ヾ( •́д•̀ ;)

Return to “Completed Open Games”