Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5725 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 5724, skitter30 wrote:Ss it also occured to me after pyp that you have a penchant for unorthodox nks ....
Not really? I have a penchant for gambits, but that's not the same thing.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5726 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:05 am

Yo Brian, did you ever explain why you activated the second turnstile when you did? Why not do it at the start of the day?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5727 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:11 am

Post by petapan »

In post 5694, Deacon Blues wrote:peta what do you love about brian's titus case?

-b
the part about going along with the pooky turnstile then trying to paint it as somehow scum driven in particular is like, sum going with the flow then trying to blame people for it afterward. the bad sheepvote on hench's muffin case that wasn't very good, the continued nonsensical push on brian that doesn't seem to have a basis other than conspiracy theory level setup spec reasoning and seems to have been timed to brian starting to suspect her

the early stuff about potential distancing is w/e but i think if you look at it in total it doesn't look like a believable scumhunting process, people just go "ohh that crazy titus" but like, i don't think there's a single read there that is good to me. (the early scumread on muffin was particularly bad but gave it a pass at the time). also the number of scumreads on our thread is kind of ??? because i certainly can hardly process the other thread except to occasionally idly snipe at people, i don't buy having that many reads on us.

then titus comes back with shit like this
In post 4610, Titus wrote:Why didn't we eliminate pisskop and turnstyle shellyc? Because scum are using the turnstyle mechanic to rescue scum.
and is trying to string up
Brian
for it when
she voted for those turnstiles and Brian did not
. it's crap and an obvious reach

also searched my soul and while i feel like there's a decent chance a pisskop elim is what scum wants from us, it's probably beneficial to do it anyway and sooner is better than later; i'm just not going to delude myself into thinking it's likely to be a hit

UNVOTE: pisskop
In post 5696, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 5677, midwaybear wrote:I feel the sentiment behind 5675 :lol:
also; i don't see scum midway comfortable enough in his own skin to just casually "i am feeling his post" me here; he probably either ignores it or engages me on the fact that i've quite obviously drawn no useful conclusion from it

this sort of stuff adds up and i keep seeing it from him

-b
i would agree with this, i think in general in general his posts show a lack of nervousness which is town for him

back to post restricting myself, got caught up in the energy of yesterday and was spoiling for a fight because i was bored

1/10
free crypto
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #5728 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4945, Hench Princesses wrote:Most of it is just provoking the other timeline anyway
you're admitting to trying to provoke people yet are acting like i'm unreasonable for being annoyed that you're trying to provoke people ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #5729 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4947, Hench Princesses wrote:
In post 5728, skitter30 wrote:you're admitting to trying to provoke people yet are acting like i'm unreasonable for being annoyed that you're trying to provoke people ...

Yeah, because you are. I think six months was too long, how about we do a year after this game ok?

-E
well the timeframe helped, i'm down to two now
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #5730 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4949, Annie Edison wrote:I’m not asking to figure out who you are but I’m curious

How do you and skitter normally do reading each other? Butt heads as town, accurate, etc?
idk

the writing style is off for my first guess, adn i can't find anyone else who matches the other particulars so idk
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #5731 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:38 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4950, Hench Princesses wrote:
Spoiler: skitter
like seriously skitter, if you're town, you tunneling me and insisting I'm scum with 0 analysis of my overall play or trajectories because I said "if skitter is townreading me, she's probably scum" and you thinking this was an EXTREME INSULT or something is -- yes, you have been -- *VERY* unreasonable. I actually said I thought you were town, first, but you didn't have a problem with that! I do not care what alignment you have anymore, your insistence that anything I say about you is unfair while you say "HP SCM HP SCM HP SCM" three fucking times per page is ridiculous. DO I SEEM INFORMED ABOUT YOUR ALIGNMENT, SKITTER? REALLY?

I am praying you flip scum, that's all I'm gonna say more on that

-E
Spoiler:
for the twelve-billionth time
i hated the trolling. i hate that you think i'm being unreasonable for not liking it.
but
it. is. not. part. of. my. read. on. you.

you keep acting like it is. i've said repeatedly now that it, in fact, is not. i hate it, but i'm not reading you off of that
and you keep circling back there while ignoring me saying that

all of the times i'm calling you scum is because your takes and trajectories and reads are awful
Show
Hiatus once more.

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5732 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:39 am

Post by SirCakez »

Elimination Votecount 6.05

PookyTheMagicalBear (5) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Something_Smart, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Pisskop (5) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, midwaybear, Something_Smart, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop

Something_Smart (4) - superbowl9, Deacon Blues, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

midwaybear (3) - Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

skitter30 (2) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Dandelion Wine (1) - superbowl9, Petapan, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Deacon Blues (1) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Almost50 (1) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Firebringer (1) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, Pisskop, Almost50

LadyLambdadelta (1) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

superbowl9 (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Petapan (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

GFITAC (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

(expired on 2021-01-04 12:54:00) remain until day end

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to reach a majority.

Spoiler: Turnstile
Turnstile Votecount 6.05

skitter30 (1) - Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

superbowl9 (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Petapan (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

GFITAC (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Deacon Blues (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Dandelion Wine (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

midwaybear (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Something_Smart (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Firebringer (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

LadyLambdadelta (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Pisskop (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

PookyTheMagicalBear (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

Almost50 (0) - superbowl9, Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, Dandelion Wine, midwaybear, Something_Smart, Firebringer, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

(expired on 2021-01-04 12:54:00) remain until day end

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to reach a majority.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5733 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:41 am

Post by petapan »

no, it can't be
free crypto
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #5734 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:43 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 5712, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4924, Hench Princesses wrote:
In post 62, unwnd wrote:Sirius' heart is in the right place but something tells me turnstiling scum can be beneficial to them
This is the post I most dislike rereading early game, I am not sure that my fight with unwnd was tvt, and I am basically not reconsidering on titus until the fucking mod flips her scum. She's too fucking town

VOTE: dunn

Dunn I am always fucking wrong on you, I am sorry that I am probably wrong on you again

-E
like ...
most recently this ... dunn is easily one of the towniest people in your thread ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5735 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:45 am

In post 5734, skitter30 wrote:dunn is easily one of the towniest people in your thread
Wouldn't that mean he's scum :thonk:
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #5736 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:46 am

Post by skitter30 »

i don't think so tbh
Show
Hiatus once more.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5737 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:51 am

In post 4951, Brian Skies wrote:Why would I do it at the start of the game?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you activated it before claiming, right?

I would expect that the two ways to play the role would be to (a) use it immediately so the town can play around its existence or (b) hold on to it and try to use it when it will actually be useful. But if you were doing (b), there seems to be little downside to claiming first and asking if people think you should use it immediately (if you judge that it might be useful, as you evidently did).
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #5738 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:51 am

Post by skitter30 »

you voted dunn tho ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #5739 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:16 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4957, Hench Princesses wrote:SO maybe BACK OFF and focus on your own thread? IMAGINE A FUCKING WORLD WHERE I'M TOWN AND AM TRYING TO PUT UP WITH YOU. IMAGINE THAT WORLD FOR A MINUTE
sigh
i shall try
Show
Hiatus once more.

Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5740 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Deacon Blues »

HP's 4955 feels so town to me. Same with the interaction with Brian.
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #5741 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:44 am

Post by skitter30 »

how the fuck are there six scum alive and somehow we can't find any of them
Show
Hiatus once more.

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5742 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:49 am

Post by petapan »

another thing i remembered that i didn't like from titus at the time but brushed off was her making an extremely sloppy meta argument for LLD-scum, which pinged me because from memory she's typically pretty anti-meta and it triggered my pattern recognition because she made a similarly overconfident meta-argument when bussing a teammate in death curse, on its own it was kind of whatever but taken in total it's like, what reads has she had that were
good
, you can't go "lol moonlogic" to excuse literally every single thing
Deacon Blues wrote:HP's 4955 feels so town to me. Same with the interaction with Brian.
had felt that way about 4950

2/10
free crypto
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5743 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 5741, skitter30 wrote:how the fuck are there six scum alive and somehow we can't find any of them
What's changed in your reads since your reply to A50's reads list?
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #5744 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:06 am

Post by skitter30 »

my confidence in any of the people i'm currently voting actually flipping scum is not super high
Show
Hiatus once more.

Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5745 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 5741, skitter30 wrote:how the fuck are there six scum alive and somehow we can't find any of them
well, for starters there's a pretty good chance only 5 of them are actually playing the game

-ceph
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5746 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:07 am

Post by superbowl9 »

UNVOTE: pisskop

This is E-1
GFITAC
GFITAC
Goon
GFITAC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5747 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:13 am

Post by GFITAC »

In post 5525, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5524, GFITAC wrote:My biggest scumread would be S_S
Why?
In post 5528, Almost50 wrote:Just following my heart
In post 5674, GFITAC wrote:
In post 5660, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5658, GFITAC wrote:UNVOTE: Something_Smart
Why?
For my part, I think you're a big ball of blah which doesn't seem okay for the fact you have over 200 posts, and also doesn't feel right given my meta knowledge of you, multiple times I have been told and shown you have a tendency to obvtown when you are town. Why do you have no solid SRs at this stage of the game? Are they all on the forwards side, if so what are your forwards thread reads?
-BCCorp
Couldn't have said it better myself

-LD
GFITAC
GFITAC
Goon
GFITAC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5748 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:50 am

Post by GFITAC »

Also, I'm V prepared to hammer pisskop

-LD
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5749 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Dandelion Wine »

@Other thread if you're waiting for us, don't.

It's your turn to go first or whatnot.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”