DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1722, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1716, DkKoba wrote:murder ur being like metal game covers where ur just .. passive and not helping
You mean I'm playing to my meta? lol

Quote the posts in the morning and I'll look at them
ur so easily pocketed by scum and resist town i swear
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 1683, SirCakez wrote:I've been burned on misreading Math's playstyle as scummy too many times before
Would you say Math goes out of his way as Town to look very Townish? Because I'm getting the impression that Math is going out of his way to look like Town, to look cooperative, and to look Trusting.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 1684, SirCakez wrote:And the Flea wagon is still excellent
Fae popped in, complained about my vote on them, and left
Flea is certainly going out of faer way to do nothing, but I still think there are other things that suggest fae are Town.
Special BROvert Ops
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Special BROvert Ops »

In post 1716, DkKoba wrote:murder ur being like metal game covers where ur just .. passive and not helping
that's kinda the norm for town!murder
he was like that in Among Us and Student Council

-Henry
Two guys, one team, not a single logical plan between them.

Henry is Gamma Emerald
Charles is Almost50
Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Sequence »

Starting back at ...
In post 1559, MathBlade wrote:elimming someone because this day one has gone on far far too long.
What makes you think the day has gone on too long? It might be over 60 pages, but that's rather typical for a large theme. We still have several days left til deadline as well.
In post 1572, unwnd wrote:No will in their words, posts read off as required. Ask yourself if you can remember a substantial thing Flea has done this game, whether it be in relation to faer or anyone else then come back to me
A lot of this sounds like playstyle reasons. I don't think you are necessarily wrong here that to a neutral bystander, it might look off, but you do need to adjust to account for individuals' playstyles.
In post 1573, MathBlade wrote:Why are you assuming 4-5 scum?
It's 16 players. It is almost certainly 12-4 or 11-3-1. It's assumption, yes, but it is a reasonable assumption backed by much prior evidence/general good setup design knowledge.
In post 1575, Flea The Magician wrote:I had a person I wanted to poke, they're like super flakey and never here.
Who was that? Your posts are easy to gloss over.
In post 1612, MathBlade wrote:(This is a joke) I claim open smooth paratrooper who dies if someone says a secret word!

Now I have a limited shelf life
This is not at all an apt comparison. samantha claimed something that's pretty much guaranteed to die one way or another. There's very little room to wiggle out. If she fesses up to faking, she gets limmed. She's dead by the end of night 2 at the latest. On the other hand, what you are claiming here is something that is super vague. Thus, you would be able to wriggle your way out of a sticky situation. By keeping it vague, you make it very possible to modify the claim on the fly. Being able to survive almost the entire game (as you would with such a claim) is not even comparable to a limited shelf life.
In post 1619, Rei and Asuka wrote:Why did your slot vote itself?
Why are you still interested in this? I doubt me answering this will help you find scum to any significant degree. Maybe it would change your read on us by 1%, but there are far more important things you should be focusing your attention on than a self-vote 50 pages ago.
In post 1625, samantha97 wrote:his posts since joining have been self-centered and defensive, and don't show a genuine interest in knowing what happened in this game or who mafia are
I don't think Math's posts here have been great. At the same time, I would encourage exercising patience. Math only replaced in today. That's not a lot of time to catch up on 60+ pages. Let him take the time to get a full handle on the game then make your judgement.
In post 1630, Rei and Asuka wrote:klickslot+norweeslot+ircher s
Wow, your lack of awareness really shows here. You don't even bother referring to ANY of the three slots by their current username.
In post 1638, MathBlade wrote:My gut is they are 3P but that’s purely gut based on tone of post.
Great, now explain why you are wasting your time on someone you think is 3rd party rather than finding actual scum.
In post 1638, MathBlade wrote:Hell it may be true in all but alignment (ie just remove the friendly part)
This is extraordinarily unlikely. The role samantha claimed is not the kind of role scum would get, not even close.
In post 1638, MathBlade wrote:she’d have been open to me sorting her and not just reactively voting me.
I'm pretty sure she didn't? She waited and only voted you after you persisted.
In post 1646, MathBlade wrote:She literally noted hey XYZ said “blah” in a nice convenient post for scum
Okay, but that doesn't make her scum does it? On the contrary, couldn't she have just posted it in their PT as scum?

At bottom of .
~Ircher
Hydra of Ircher and Bell.
Special BROvert Ops
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:20 pm

In post 1721, DkKoba wrote:im too gay for this
okey
btw I don't exactly like the way math asked that question to you

-Henry

Henry is Gamma Emerald
Charles is Almost50
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

In post 1729, Sequence wrote:Why are you still interested in this? I doubt me answering this will help you find scum to any significant degree. Maybe it would change your read on us by 1%, but there are far more important things you should be focusing your attention on than a self-vote 50 pages ago.

Because it bothers me and I don't get why with a wagon on you on page 10 you opt to self-vote.

I can see some of Bell's posts coming from town but Ircher your slot is making it really hard not keep you toward bottom of PoE, why did that strike you as a good or town-motivated idea?

Also talking about lack of awareness, my whole point in the other post you commented on was that I was identifying the slots that are most concerning from a WIM pov...

-A
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1706, Special BROvert Ops wrote:
In post 1325, Nylaathria wrote:I'm jet lagged.
In post 1327, Nylaathria wrote:Rei and Asuka basically posted their town role to the thread while I was away, so that's nice.
In post 1328, Nylaathria wrote:Townreading Ircher now. I like how combative he is, not taking the easy way out of any argument. I also read the frustration in his tone as townie.
In post 1329, Nylaathria wrote:Norwegianboy's floating in and out - lots of questions and not many takes. I couldn't find a single nuanced thought process in his posts. It's cookie cutter scum behavior.

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
was this literally all you had to contribute since your last post?

-Henry
newflash Nylaa is scum
In post 1707, MURDERCAT wrote:I'd be happier with a nylaa wagon than a flea wagon right now
I would join if this formed
In post 1723, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 1667, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: sircakez

if u scumread cakez or have him in ur poe VOTE HIM kk?>>>???

this dude is so agenda pushy and trying to protect partners so obv after they played a bussy game its so sloppy and poor played get him OUTA here
Sell me on this please. I am open to going Cakez, but most of the people I'm most confident are Town are pretty confident that Cakez is Town.
spoiler: they can't cuz Koba is scum
In post 1726, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 1683, SirCakez wrote:I've been burned on misreading Math's playstyle as scummy too many times before
Would you say Math goes out of his way as Town to look very Townish? Because I'm getting the impression that Math is going out of his way to look like Town, to look cooperative, and to look Trusting.
no Math is always very oppositional regardless of alignment and I'm getting that here
In post 1727, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 1684, SirCakez wrote:And the Flea wagon is still excellent
Fae popped in, complained about my vote on them, and left
Flea is certainly going out of faer way to do nothing, but I still think there are other things that suggest fae are Town.
spill it
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Underlines are me because mobile I have backed off Sam as of this post and they are in my WTF pile but I feel the why would be important to Ircher
In post 1729, Sequence wrote:Starting back at ...
In post 1559, MathBlade wrote:elimming someone because this day one has gone on far far too long.
What makes you think the day has gone on too long? It might be over 60 pages, but that's rather typical for a large theme. We still have several days left til deadline as well.

What’s typical isn’t always right. Games on another site (which I won’t mention because I don’t do free advertising or out my alts that don’t have the Math stigma) take many many less pages and have a higher success rate. At some point you’re just spinning your wheels and not progressing. That’s what is happening here. No one is talking. It’s all “listen to my scumread I know best”. There’s no cooperation. At some point you have to come together and talk before apathy sets in.

In post 1572, unwnd wrote:No will in their words, posts read off as required. Ask yourself if you can remember a substantial thing Flea has done this game, whether it be in relation to faer or anyone else then come back to me
A lot of this sounds like playstyle reasons. I don't think you are necessarily wrong here that to a neutral bystander, it might look off, but you do need to adjust to account for individuals' playstyles.
In post 1573, MathBlade wrote:Why are you assuming 4-5 scum?
It's 16 players. It is almost certainly 12-4 or 11-3-1. It's assumption, yes, but it is a reasonable assumption backed by much prior evidence/general good setup design knowledge.

However we don’t know if it’s multiball or 3P scum or regular group scum. 5 scum would be way too big for this unless multiball. I agree that the possibilities up there are likely but that can’t be assumed. And that’s where I take issue with the question. You want me to assume single ball when there’s tonal evidence otherwise that no townblock has formed yet.

In post 1575, Flea The Magician wrote:I had a person I wanted to poke, they're like super flakey and never here.
Who was that? Your posts are easy to gloss over.
In post 1612, MathBlade wrote:(This is a joke) I claim open smooth paratrooper who dies if someone says a secret word!

Now I have a limited shelf life
This is not at all an apt comparison. samantha claimed something that's pretty much guaranteed to die one way or another. There's very little room to wiggle out. If she fesses up to faking, she gets limmed. She's dead by the end of night 2 at the latest. On the other hand, what you are claiming here is something that is super vague. Thus, you would be able to wriggle your way out of a sticky situation. By keeping it vague, you make it very possible to modify the claim on the fly. Being able to survive almost the entire game (as you would with such a claim) is not even comparable to a limited shelf life.

It was a joke to point out she doesn’t and even if she did that doesn’t make her idea of mass claim any better. That wasn’t a serious claim as noted by “This is a joke”.

In post 1619, Rei and Asuka wrote:Why did your slot vote itself?
Why are you still interested in this? I doubt me answering this will help you find scum to any significant degree. Maybe it would change your read on us by 1%, but there are far more important things you should be focusing your attention on than a self-vote 50 pages ago.
In post 1625, samantha97 wrote:his posts since joining have been self-centered and defensive, and don't show a genuine interest in knowing what happened in this game or who mafia are
I don't think Math's posts here have been great. At the same time, I would encourage exercising patience. Math only replaced in today. That's not a lot of time to catch up on 60+ pages. Let him take the time to get a full handle on the game then make your judgement.
In post 1630, Rei and Asuka wrote:klickslot+norweeslot+ircher s
Wow, your lack of awareness really shows here. You don't even bother referring to ANY of the three slots by their current username.
In post 1638, MathBlade wrote:My gut is they are 3P but that’s purely gut based on tone of post.
Great, now explain why you are wasting your time on someone you think is 3rd party rather than finding actual scum.

If she’s 3P then she’s scum siding 3P and doing their job for them. Notice my vote isn’t on her. But sorting her as to whether she is scum is important to assess the merits of what she was saying.

In post 1638, MathBlade wrote:Hell it may be true in all but alignment (ie just remove the friendly part)
This is extraordinarily unlikely. The role samantha claimed is not the kind of role scum would get, not even close.
In post 1638, MathBlade wrote:she’d have been open to me sorting her and not just reactively voting me.
I'm pretty sure she didn't? She waited and only voted you after you persisted.

She didn’t answer any of them and immediately attacked me for trying to hunt her. I am not going to apologize for hunting someone being antitown and trying to sort them. If she elims me because I am suspicious because I ask why she wants a D1 mass claim that’s a her problem. I will almost always push someone who asks for a D1 mass claim

In post 1646, MathBlade wrote:She literally noted hey XYZ said “blah” in a nice convenient post for scum
Okay, but that doesn't make her scum does it? On the contrary, couldn't she have just posted it in their PT as scum?

At bottom of .
~Ircher
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Special BROvert Ops
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:38 pm

In post 1357, samantha97 wrote:if I had 4 shot vigilante right now I'd shoot mafiacat, brovert, flea, and rei and asuka
only person in this pool I'm not really feeling as town rn is flea

-Henry

Henry is Gamma Emerald
Charles is Almost50
Special BROvert Ops
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:46 pm

In post 1361, Sequence wrote:*hydra partner

It's not a slip; don't even angleshoot that.
~Ircher
I'm just curious how it happened
In post 1373, samantha97 wrote:also sequence roleclaimed to me and it's believable with the context of our conversation and underwhelming

put them on your shelves for now
does the defeatism stem from it?

-Henry

Henry is Gamma Emerald
Charles is Almost50
Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Sequence »

In post 1654, MathBlade wrote:MathBlade the towniest town to ever town
(lunar,RA,MurderCat ...reasons)
Sequence << D1 wagon was weird and self vote seems to be of frustration and Bell didn’t have to try to pull my head out of my ass if he was scum
Titus << Titus wouldn’t soft defend me as scum here
SirCakez << Usually I get weird pings if they are scum or towns usually figure this out super quick. So for the fact he hasn’t been a wagon prolly town.
Unwd << I like how they are trying to lead and get this day done. We need a leader.
Koba << Them not pressuring me is natural for once
Toogeloo << Miller claim seems correct

—-WTF >> Samantha

—— Would elim below this line
Nylaathria, Special BROvert Ops >> who?
Flea The Magician >> Give me something
RCEnigma >> Opening sucked
Angel Warriors >> Either I don’t get what she was alluding to or I don’t buy it or I am giving her PR cover here since people don’t listen to me.
Fairly decent reads. I would have Rei and Asuka much lower, but the rest looks fine.
In post 1663, SirCakez wrote:I liked their opening and since them they have posted nothing objectionable
Yet I'm seeing a lot of people just plop them into their SRs
I haven't seen much at all from them and what I have seen have not really impressed me. I don't have any specific examples, but the general feel is that they are coasting... which probably is at least partially a playstyle issue... but nonetheless, I would still expect more from them than what I am seeing.
In post 1667, DkKoba wrote:this dude is so agenda pushy and trying to protect partners so obv after they played a bussy game its so sloppy and poor played get him OUTA here
I don't see this. What agenda is he pushing?
In post 1673, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1650, Sequence wrote:pedit: What if she's actually a mass hallucination, have you thought about that? Huh? Have you?
Posts like these don't help you, ya know.
In post 1678, RCEnigma wrote:Fwiw now that math is here I want to vote him more than sequence which probably makes them town so I've been told by people better at mafia than me.
This feels very convenient for you.
In post 1707, MURDERCAT wrote:I'd be happier with a nylaa wagon than a flea wagon right now
I would be as well. I can't even remember the last time I read a Nylaa post.
In post 1731, Rei and Asuka wrote:Because it bothers me and I don't get why with a wagon on you on page 10 you opt to self-vote.
This is a non-answer. Idc that it bothers you; the point remains it does very little to help you solve. You might get a 5% more confident read on our slot, and that's about it. The big picture view suggests that your asking is a waste of time and space. If I wanted to answer, I would have done so already anyway.
In post 1733, MathBlade wrote:What’s typical isn’t always right. Games on another site
I'm gonna snip you off right there. The first is true--every rule has an exception. (Does that rule have an exception as well? Who knows?) That being said, the second part is incomparable. Games on other sites operate on different metas from games on this site. It's like trying to compare apples to oranges; you can do it, but it won't be a meaningful comparison. The general consensus is that more discussion is usually more beneficial to town, so while there does come a point where it may become excessive, more tends to be better. We haven't reached the stagnating phase yet, so I don't agree that now's a good time to end conversation.
In post 1733, MathBlade wrote:However we don’t know if it’s multiball or 3P scum or regular group scum
Did you read the checklist? The game isn't multiball. There may or may not be third party.

To bottom of .
~Ircher
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1725, DkKoba wrote:ur so easily pocketed by scum and resist town i swear
let's talk in the morning lol

VOTE: Nylaa

Let's see what happens with this
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1737, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1725, DkKoba wrote:ur so easily pocketed by scum and resist town i swear
let's talk in the morning lol

Let's see what happens with this
ur vanity vote is wildly unhelpful
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1327, Nylaathria wrote:Rei and Asuka basically posted their town role to the thread while I was away, so that's nice.
In post 1328, Nylaathria wrote:Townreading Ircher now. I like how combative he is, not taking the easy way out of any argument. I also read the frustration in his tone as townie.
In post 1329, Nylaathria wrote:Norwegianboy's floating in and out - lots of questions and not many takes. I couldn't find a single nuanced thought process in his posts. It's cookie cutter scum behavior.

Nylaa grand contribution from the last 1000 posts
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Special BROvert Ops
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:51 pm

In post 1376, Titus wrote:I'm cooling my revision of Gamma/A50 after seeing A50 post elsewhere.
okay now you're just being a derp

-Henry

Henry is Gamma Emerald
Charles is Almost50
Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Sequence »

~Ircher
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

VOTE: cakez

Yeah

You can't just keep pushing town cakez

I felt a townping from you at one point but you're not allowed to push my townblock

-A
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fuck u @murder

i wanted to go for my bottom poe but whatever VOTE: nylaa

i hope this flips town and u actually listen to my reads d2
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1736, Sequence wrote:
In post 1654, MathBlade wrote:MathBlade the towniest town to ever town
(lunar,RA,MurderCat ...reasons)
Sequence << D1 wagon was weird and self vote seems to be of frustration and Bell didn’t have to try to pull my head out of my ass if he was scum
Titus << Titus wouldn’t soft defend me as scum here
SirCakez << Usually I get weird pings if they are scum or towns usually figure this out super quick. So for the fact he hasn’t been a wagon prolly town.
Unwd << I like how they are trying to lead and get this day done. We need a leader.
Koba << Them not pressuring me is natural for once
Toogeloo << Miller claim seems correct

—-WTF >> Samantha

—— Would elim below this line
Nylaathria, Special BROvert Ops >> who?
Flea The Magician >> Give me something
RCEnigma >> Opening sucked
Angel Warriors >> Either I don’t get what she was alluding to or I don’t buy it or I am giving her PR cover here since people don’t listen to me.
Fairly decent reads. I would have Rei and Asuka much lower, but the rest looks fine.
In post 1663, SirCakez wrote:I liked their opening and since them they have posted nothing objectionable
Yet I'm seeing a lot of people just plop them into their SRs
I haven't seen much at all from them and what I have seen have not really impressed me. I don't have any specific examples, but the general feel is that they are coasting... which probably is at least partially a playstyle issue... but nonetheless, I would still expect more from them than what I am seeing.
In post 1667, DkKoba wrote:this dude is so agenda pushy and trying to protect partners so obv after they played a bussy game its so sloppy and poor played get him OUTA here
I don't see this. What agenda is he pushing?
In post 1673, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1650, Sequence wrote:pedit: What if she's actually a mass hallucination, have you thought about that? Huh? Have you?
Posts like these don't help you, ya know.
In post 1678, RCEnigma wrote:Fwiw now that math is here I want to vote him more than sequence which probably makes them town so I've been told by people better at mafia than me.
This feels very convenient for you.
I would be as well. I can't even remember the last time I read a Nylaa post.
In post 1731, Rei and Asuka wrote:Because it bothers me and I don't get why with a wagon on you on page 10 you opt to self-vote.
This is a non-answer. Idc that it bothers you; the point remains it does very little to help you solve. You might get a 5% more confident read on our slot, and that's about it. The big picture view suggests that your asking is a waste of time and space. If I wanted to answer, I would have done so already anyway.
In post 1733, MathBlade wrote:What’s typical isn’t always right. Games on another site
I'm gonna snip you off right there. The first is true--every rule has an exception. (Does that rule have an exception as well? Who knows?) That being said, the second part is incomparable. Games on other sites operate on different metas from games on this site. It's like trying to compare apples to oranges; you can do it, but it won't be a meaningful comparison. The general consensus is that more discussion is usually more beneficial to town, so while there does come a point where it may become excessive, more tends to be better. We haven't reached the stagnating phase yet, so I don't agree that now's a good time to end conversation.
In post 1733, MathBlade wrote:However we don’t know if it’s multiball or 3P scum or regular group scum
Did you read the checklist? The game isn't multiball. There may or may not be third party.

To bottom of .
~Ircher
TLDR Math is dumb. No multiball so yeah that expectation is reasonable because mass 3P isn’t mafia.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

In post 1740, SirCakez wrote:

Nylaa grand contribution from the last 1000 posts
This is an actively terrible post

Scum nyla does not try to pocket me like 1327. You are quoting townie posts and then complaining about it

-A
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

Koba gtfo nylaa

Don't treason on the catgiffairies
Special BROvert Ops
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:58 pm

In post 1388, Sequence wrote:I'm disappointed Almost50 isn't around. Did Almost50 give you a reason for their absence?
nope, although it seems p much site wide? He hasn't been posting much in the hydra PT (neither have I, but that's mostly because my notes got compressed into a text wall rather than being drawn out across several post reactions

-Henry

sorry R+A but the vote is valid
Dk is on the level

Henry is Gamma Emerald
Charles is Almost50
Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Sequence »

that's 5 in the last page. I can't remember if Nylaa had any votes earlier.
~Ircher

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”