MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1968, Rei and Asuka wrote:
In post 1965, Titus wrote:Nylaa's vote on Math was just a holdover Norway vote.
Lunar's vote was a troll vote to keep pressure there and then they start attacking Math.
yeah but both those people are town

titus, I kinda want to townread you, but you acting like scum are *doing nothing* this game... might be right, but you're wrong on those two, so if scum aren't doing anything you're looking at the wrong slots. And I think at least some of the scum is doing at least a little. You could be right on Math but the slots you're pushing are like town, town, town, town

-A
Who actually do you scumread? It seems like you’re just shooting down wagons rather than enforcing any and just letting a vote on me sit.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1969, Titus wrote:
In post 1967, Rei and Asuka wrote:Yeah maybe

I kinda feel like Gamma might actually be scum but hard to settle on that read

There's almost no way scum did not touch the nyla wagon, if math is town I *think* that's where I'd look next

-A
I agree scum likely touched the Nylaa wagon.

They either get some cred if it flips town or their presence deters town from voting there.

That's opposed to the Math wagon which scum want zilch to do with on the back end.
Maybe it’s a can’t hammer me situation? Going to have to check the wagon movements late tonight. But I agree scum don’t want to hammer me because that means I flip which then proves what I am saying about town being in disarray which then means game gets flipped on it’s head. But by voteparking me they can no elim and go “look Math’s scum because he was never hammered”. It buys them time
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:43 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 2001, MathBlade wrote:they can no elim
Lol
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:44 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In what world do we ever no elim D1?
GTKAMURDERCAT

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1980, Rei and Asuka wrote:*splashes Toog with cold water*
This is interesting. Why are you splashing Toog with cold water for voting Nya but your reaction to others doing so is different? Is it because of the Miller claim you can’t push him? It’s quite clear by now Nyla is not any sort of obvTown due to the wagons and votes yet you insist she is. What is going on with you?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2003, MURDERCAT wrote:In what world do we ever no elim D1?
This one. The game feels very “stuck” and no ones actively hunting except me and maybe a few others. The rest are content to just sit and it’s sad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:46 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1994, MURDERCAT wrote:I want a readlist from you too RCE
Will you settle for a super compressed version that isnt detailed yet?

If so my town is something like:
Angel, murder, cakes, Sam, brovert (super tentative)

Unwnd, toog, lunar are fringe slots that are kind of hinging on other reads being fleshed out

No read on nylaa

Dkkoba I thought was town early but there is some good stuff going on that brought him down a fair bit. Alisae being banned is making my read here suffer a lot which is unfortunate.

Scum:

One of sequence/Rei, flea, Titus

Which means I almost certainly have 1 scum in my townreads but I'm not spoiling the whole batch while hunting them down.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Wow ya'll posted a lot.

Mental health has taken a hella dive, I'm having a triple stacked episode so going to keep this sweet.

Spoiler: 65-69
In post 1622, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1613, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1598, SirCakez wrote:More people should join Flea wagon
Yup, they should. I want you to explain why though <3
I already did tho. It feels like you're not trying and just sort of coasting.
Your explanation is...
In post 1466, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1459, unwnd wrote:Tell me where your reads feel the most murkiest

Like, you feel you have the biggest chance to be wrong on
Probably in my scum pool people like Flea and Titus who I've played with before
Also Noraa I suppose she's always shifty
Your explanation, that I can see, is...
In post 1466, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1459, unwnd wrote:Tell me where your reads feel the most murkiest

Like, you feel you have the biggest chance to be wrong on
Probably in my scum pool people like Flea and Titus who I've played with before
Also Noraa I suppose she's always shifty
I don't see anything else stating why.
Don't dodge the question.
In post 1636, Rei and Asuka wrote:
In post 1634, Titus wrote:Samantha, back off of Math. Even if you're right, he'll give associatives. If you're wrong, town!Math will defend the scums, telling us who they are. Math is a poor execution day 1.
1+1=3!

VOTE: Maths
Aww I was liking you up to this point.
Titus is right, and honestly Math has a good vibe to them.
In post 1650, Sequence wrote:There was no gamestate for her to take advantage when she decided too.

The best you can say is that she was given a fake claim decided to crumb it early and then things just worked out and she decided to roll with it.

Are you sure those are the only options mathblade?

pedit: What if she's actually a mass hallucination, have you thought about that? Huh? Have you?

-Bell.
Point against her though really, I don't recall any particular strong town leaders and such a claim not only clears her on mech spec pov but allows her to immediately establish herself as a town leader if she so desires.
In post 1653, Rei and Asuka wrote:Bell are you sure you're the same alignment as Ircher?

-A
Hydra Dissonance is amazing :P
In post 1654, MathBlade wrote: Flea The Magician >> Give me something
I don't have any picnic baskets in this game, I do have tea though? One lump or two?
In post 1663, SirCakez wrote:I liked their opening and since them they have posted nothing objectionable
Yet I'm seeing a lot of people just plop them into their SRs
Vibe and tone for me, I don't like the non-energy I'm getting from them and they feel kinda just... not here. and that's coming from someone who literally isn't.
In post 1684, SirCakez wrote:And the Flea wagon is still excellent
Fae popped in, complained about my vote on them, and left
It wasn't a complaint? And yes I left, I'm having a pain flare amongst other issues currently and am sleeping a lot, I've napped twice getting this far lol.
In post 1685, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1575, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1572, unwnd wrote:
In post 1569, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1567, unwnd wrote:
In post 1565, DkKoba wrote:hey unwd i also have cakez in the bottom of my poe, wanna consolidate on who you apparently think is my partner?
Flea first
why is flea scum?
No will in their words, posts read off as required. Ask yourself if you can remember a substantial thing Flea has done this game, whether it be in relation to faer or anyone else then come back to me
Sorry you telling me I'm the ONLY person in thread who's done nothing substansive?
I had a person I wanted to poke, they're like super flakey and never here.
In post 1578, Flea The Magician wrote:You'd think so and my votes been there most of the game. Nobody was interested and honestly I wasn't willing to wait forever while they prodge. So now I'm happy observing and ngl I want this wagon on me to pick up a more steam :D
In post 1582, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1579, unwnd wrote:
In post 1578, Flea The Magician wrote:You'd think so and my votes been there most of the game. Nobody was interested and honestly I wasn't willing to wait forever while they prodge. So now I'm happy observing and ngl I want this wagon on me to pick up a more steam :D
I'm interested
But you can't answer my questions from the slot perspective..

Getting Math'd = tunneled by Math. :P
In post 1584, Flea The Magician wrote:It's rarely wrong, that's the best thing :P
In post 1613, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1598, SirCakez wrote:More people should join Flea wagon
Yup, they should. I want you to explain why though <3
Look at this crap
You've played with me cakes, tell the people WHY this is crap.
Then consider my signature.
In post 1721, DkKoba wrote:im too gay for this
Mood.

Spoiler: 70-74
In post 1727, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 1684, SirCakez wrote:And the Flea wagon is still excellent
Fae popped in, complained about my vote on them, and left
Flea is certainly going out of faer way to do nothing, but I still think there are other things that suggest fae are Town.
Ah yes, this one follows me like a bad smell too :P
"You're doing nothing!"
Just because it looks like I'm doing nothing, it doesn't mean I'm not doing something. ;)
Weirdly enough I think I'm doing more than you rn.
In post 1729, Sequence wrote:
In post 1575, Flea The Magician wrote:I had a person I wanted to poke, they're like super flakey and never here.
Who was that? Your posts are easy to gloss over.
Nyla, but my attention span gave out and what I was going to poke was rapidly becoming irrelevant.
Hell I can't even remember what I was going to poke.
They're still firmly in my SRs anyway.
In post 1734, Special BROvert Ops wrote:
In post 1357, samantha97 wrote:if I had 4 shot vigilante right now I'd shoot mafiacat, brovert, flea, and rei and asuka
only person in this pool I'm not really feeling as town rn is flea

-Henry
Love you too gamma <3
*Yeets a fairy cake hoping it's a reasonable flavour*

In post 1748, Special BROvert Ops wrote:
In post 1388, Sequence wrote:I'm disappointed Almost50 isn't around. Did Almost50 give you a reason for their absence?
nope, although it seems p much site wide? He hasn't been posting much in the hydra PT (neither have I, but that's mostly because my notes got compressed into a text wall rather than being drawn out across several post reactions

-Henry

VOTE: Nylaa
sorry R+A but the vote is valid
Dk is on the level
Can I just say I was one of the first votes on Nylaa, I will claim my hipster credits here.
*Sips a hot cocoa*

In post 1759, Sequence wrote::D :) :| :(
~Ircher
*Slides Ircher a hot cocoa*

In post 1765, Sequence wrote:
In post 1762, Rei and Asuka wrote:don't self vote and then whine about explaining it if you want me to engage with you delicately
There's no need to act delicate around me. I won't break into a million pieces from your paper thin cases.
~Ircher
*Adds Cinnamon*

In post 1793, Rei and Asuka wrote:getting frustrated because your scumreads are getting towncased = kinda townie
voting town after they've been towncased = scummy and awful

if you are town, cakez, you need to stop fighting me on EVERYTHING, I actually have a very wide pool that I am okay with you voting in but Nyla is NOT in it
This gives me heebies but not jeebies.... hmm...

In post 1813, unwnd wrote:
In post 1810, Rei and Asuka wrote:
In post 1805, unwnd wrote:Let people be scummy

Just gives you more reason to vote them later

I wouldn't fall on my own sword for Nylaa

by voting her you're actively nuking my townread of your slot so you're falling on your sword voting for her right now, so this is clearly false because you are
My vote is spite, not being convinced

I just want blood
Wonder if I packed things to make a bloody mary... Wait how old are you? I can definitely do Virgin Marys.
In post 1829, Rei and Asuka wrote:I'm probably too angry right now to clearly explain this but if anyone else actually votes Nyla I WILL SPEEDLIM YOU TOMORROW if she gets flipped
.... is... is this a challenge? ngl I kinda wanna do it now...
In post 1834, Nylaathria wrote:Ugh, how many votes am I on? I'm busy with life for a day or two and you all dogpile on me. Assuming that's the case at least, I saw someone give intent.
Hey looky who came back <3

Spoiler: 75-79
In post 1882, Angel Warriors wrote:If we want a wagon, I will compromise on flea but I will not have to top town reads be pushed to lynch
BUT MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!
I got nothing. I actually want this wagon to build ngl.

Some posts later...

I'm sad... my read on Angel was right as much as I didn't want it to be...

Can you tell my pain is messing with my concentration? no? ok then.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

Underlines are me because mobile
In post 1982, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1828, Rei and Asuka wrote:
In post 1824, SirCakez wrote:Why is Nylaa so fucking townie?? You can't say anything other then they townread me like ????
the slot is OBVIOUS TOWN because the way they found Koba town is an OBVIOUS TOWN THOUGHT PROCESS
yes, I agree

it's not hard to just say "me too" as mafia, and it's possible to be confused by a mafia role I guess, but dkkoba's post stuck out to me because of my role pm too

Explain this a bit further please. You’re already claimed and RA for whatever reason won’t / can’t so I don’t see how your claimed role would make Nyla likely town

In post 1929, Titus wrote:Lunar Nylaa and R and A are the scums pushing Math.
plausible that 1 or 2 of them are, but that wouldn't mean mathblade wasn't also mafia

even though I know voting mafia as mafia is horrible, a lot of people on this site don't seem to think so

the only things that give me pause about mathblade are norwegian's softclaim (but even then he said poison which is weird) and a general aversion to lynching people who get a lot of votes easily, but all 3 of the past games I've played had mafia/mafia-adjacent lynched that way

That’s because town’s here is more a popularity contest than hunting mafia. This site is so old and entrenched in a lot of ways that need to change

and norwegian made a weird post here
In post 294, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Samantha invited me to the game and now they immediately want to kick me out.
that I assume was referring to post 27, almost 270 posts before that, since I don't think I even mentioned him in between

and even though I initially thought, "ok some suspicious people are getting on board with mathblade"

Mathblade [6]: Nylaathria, Lunar Martian, Samantha97, Rei and Asuka, Unwnd, Dkkoba
Nylaathria [4]: Titus, Murdercat, Special BROvert Ops, Toogeloo
RCEnigma [2]: Flea the Magician, Sequence
Flea the Magician [2]: RCEnigma, SirCakez
SirCakez [1]: Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors [1]: Mathblade

looking at that made me realize that wasn't really the case (that should be an accurate votecount btw)

also I will say that I agree with what mathblade said here
In post 1820, MathBlade wrote: Right now we have a ton of little cliques everywhere. People are so focused on defending cliques we have stale read of my slot because Norway was admittedly rather scummy so it creates a bias.
people are treating pts like they are masons

no

your pt is trash unless they fully roleclaimed to you, and you should be way more transparent about the conversations you have in them
No no no no, you don’t full claim until you all have mutual trust. Full claiming is something you do when you get told/know/strong read everyone as town there not full claim then trust. You’re really pissing me off with how much you insist on trying to get people to claim. I am really holding back but let’s just say load of crap load of crap load of crap for about 300 words. Got it. Good.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

Not quoting Flea’s post because mobile

Usually not a Tea drinker but I will take all the T you got XD
Seriously with how stale and stuck people are I would say one.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:55 am

Post by samantha97 »

wasn't advocating for claims as that is settled, that was a commentary on ability to trust pts

also
In post 2000, MathBlade wrote:Who actually do you scumread? It seems like you’re just shooting down wagons rather than enforcing any and just letting a vote on me sit.
it hasn't escaped my notice that they've been voting you for 50~ pages straight

if you want me to answer anything though you have to answer this: have you read the thread in its entirety?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2010, samantha97 wrote:wasn't advocating for claims as that is settled, that was a commentary on ability to trust pts

also
In post 2000, MathBlade wrote:Who actually do you scumread? It seems like you’re just shooting down wagons rather than enforcing any and just letting a vote on me sit.
it hasn't escaped my notice that they've been voting you for 50~ pages straight

if you want me to answer anything though you have to answer this: have you read the thread in its entirety?
No I haven’t. I have gotten through about 3/4ths but was going to finish the rest while watching football and chillaxing since Sunday is football day. I am more focused on getting town to a healthy place versus pushing a read or two. Town is in a very bad place right now imho. If it was in a good one where people were communicating then I could shut up and read but the lack of working together is bad.

If I take what you say at face value about being weak then more than likely you probably die soonish by NK or mechanics, then Toog as Miller claim untouchable and dies, then in the span of at most two days our obvTown is dead. We need a town block in this setup much as I usually loathe them.

If you’re town as everyone says you are step up and fucking lead it. Please. We need a leader.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 1857, Sequence wrote:
In post 1852, Rei and Asuka wrote:do people townread our slot? i feel like if they do they should be putting some weight into what asuka-head was saying about nyla and now me, too

if not then i get it i Guess

~ rei
Whiplashy read on your slot.
I have very little confidence I can read Asuka.
Count me as conflicted.

-Bell.

Pedit: My feet are cold.

VOTE: Rcengima
They are Town.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 1902, Angel Warriors wrote:Fleaz cake, 50gamma and Lunar are at the bottom of my list, but nora thinks Lunar is town

Pedit: 180 from maybe scum to very likely town
This isn't really a coherent list given that Cakez has me as scum and keeps pushing me, and I have BROvert Ops as Mafia too.
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Rei and Asuka »

Who does they in 2012 refer to?

-A
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 1932, Titus wrote:
In post 1930, Angel Warriors wrote:You think damn near the whole team would push him?
Yes, but that's because damn near the entire town is too and scum needed a fast turnaround.

That's my theory anyway, particularly given in my skim that R and A stopped voting scum Nylaa to vote town Math. That killed the Nylaa wagon while giving Math momentum. With the town Math has pissed off, it's only a matter of time.
You want me on Nyla? Sell me on it. Don't just whine.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 1935, Titus wrote:
In post 1933, Rei and Asuka wrote:I never voted nyla and nyla is town

If you want to explain why math is town that would be nice titus

-A
Because Math is literally pissing everyone off for moonlogic that they've been told it's moonlogic but they believe it anyway.

Scum!Math would make inroads to pocket someone other than me given there's no ass saving mechanic like mbos10.
Actually Math has done just that. Namely with me and R&A, but I think I saw it with other people too.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 2006, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1994, MURDERCAT wrote:I want a readlist from you too RCE
Will you settle for a super compressed version that isnt detailed yet?

If so my town is something like:
Angel, murder, cakes, Sam, brovert (super tentative)

Unwnd, toog, lunar are fringe slots that are kind of hinging on other reads being fleshed out

No read on nylaa

Dkkoba I thought was town early but there is some good stuff going on that brought him down a fair bit. Alisae being banned is making my read here suffer a lot which is unfortunate.

Scum:

One of sequence/Rei, flea, Titus

Which means I almost certainly have 1 scum in my townreads but I'm not spoiling the whole batch while hunting them down.
Yikes. This is not Town. At all.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 2014, Rei and Asuka wrote:Who does they in 2012 refer to?

-A
They is you.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:12 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I was sure I turned my town button on. That's a shame.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:19 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 2006, RCEnigma wrote:Will you settle for a super compressed version that isnt detailed yet?
Sure this is good thanks. What are you motivated to try to learn right now?
GTKAMURDERCAT

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:28 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In a micro or a macro sense?
Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Sequence »

Starting from ...
In post 1808, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 1774, Sequence wrote:Maybe unwnd is scum after all... Hmm...
~Ircher
How was that your takeaway? Joining the Math wagon was the most blatant Townspew you could ask for.
I disagree. That was a very opportunistic vote and the fact they keep vote switching isn't a good sign either.
In post 1828, Rei and Asuka wrote:because they looked at alisae's posts and realized alisae was town for very specific reasons that scum CANNOT IMITATE THE THOUGHT PROCESSES OF because the TOWN ROLE PM in the OP LACKS NECESSARY DETAILS FOR SCUM TO MIMIC THAT THOUGHT PROCESS
Wow, this is an awful take. There are so many things wrong with this, the first being that you are assuming the game can be broken by the way role pms are written. That's really bad faith and not appropriate for mafia games.
In post 1834, Nylaathria wrote:Ugh, how many votes am I on? I'm busy with life for a day or two and you all dogpile on me. Assuming that's the case at least, I saw someone give intent.
<Comment redacted>

In post 1835, unwnd wrote:God nobody can read the room

VOTE: Mathblade
Vote hopping again I see.
In post 1842, unwnd wrote:I wash my hands of this

But as soon as someone is in hammer range

I'm voting it
Uh no. That's not how it works. Do that, and you'll get speedlimmed the following day. I'll make sure of it.
In post 1844, Rei and Asuka wrote:they haven't done anything super towny
Yes, and that's an issue. I also don't get why you are actively derailing a wagon that is primarily pressure related rather than a wagon that will immediately end the day. No one has said they want to hammer (other than unwnd who is being blatantly antitown). Many people have stated that we want to wait and give Nylaa a chance to respond to the wagon.
In post 1846, Nylaathria wrote:I don't even know why I'm appealing to you about this. Maybe because you were my favourite character in NGE.
I don't either. You're appealing to the one slot that has already made up their mind in your favor. What did you expect to gain from this exchange? Why aren't you appealing to any of the people who, you know, are actually scumreading you? As it stands, this post of yours is noise that makes you look busy when you aren't doing anything.
In post 1851, MathBlade wrote:This exchange between RA and Nylaa feels weird and I can’t put my finger on it.
I agree. It's also a waste of thread space.
In post 1852, Rei and Asuka wrote:do people townread our slot?
I definitely do not at this point.
In post 1854, Nylaathria wrote:I don't have time for this game right now. I think I might tomorrow. If ya'll don't have patience for that, tell me to claim now.
This is overly defensive. Not a single person has suggested you should claim at this point in time.
In post 1875, Boonskiies wrote:Mathblade [5]: Nylaathria, Lunar Martian, Samantha97, Rei and Asuka, Unwnd
Nylaathria [3]: Titus, Murdercat, Special BROvert Ops,
This is quite frankly ridiculous. The Math wagon is also pretty bad; I'm not a fan of 3/5 there.
In post 1884, Special BROvert Ops wrote:Didn’t have a take on us before I started going ham. In fact they still seem to be lacking a read on us.
I have no read on you. Bell has a scum read on you. He explained in PT, but I'm not sure he's ready to explain in public yet, so I'll let him explain when he wants to do so.
In post 1884, Special BROvert Ops wrote:here's my raw, unfiltered opinions on everyone based on their interactions with our slot and the other slots as well.
Yes, now it would be great if you tidy it up so we can clearly see what your reads are and why rather than just stream of random thoughts.
In post 1893, Angel Warriors wrote:Sequence was a pain in the ass to build up (but I'm no longer interested in that for reasons)
You can't just duck out like that.
State your reasons.

In post 1902, Angel Warriors wrote:Fleaz cake, 50gamma and Lunar are at the bottom of my list, but nora thinks Lunar is town
Okay, then talk about Flee and Broverts.
In post 1911, Angel Warriors wrote:But I freaked out when I saw the Nyla wagon build
Why?
In post 1918, Titus wrote:Nylaa yuck
Lunar yuck
Samantha T v T proud fight
Rei kinda sheepish, in scum slot by wagonomics so yuck vote
Unwnd town but wrong
Toog apathy vote he could do it because it's there
Correction: unwnd is voting whoever without a whimsical care. The rest is pretty accurate though.
In post 1924, Titus wrote:Why couldn't she stay there?
I'm wondering the same thing. The wagon evaporated just as quickly as it formed. People seem scared that the wagon might actually get hammered... when it wasn't all that close and had an obvious counterwagon (MathBlade).

At bottom of .
~Ircher
Hydra of Ircher and Bell.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:41 am

Post by SirCakez »

i haven't read yet but why are people freaking out about elim already
we have a lot of time left
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:46 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1871, Special BROvert Ops wrote:
In post 1815, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1802, Rei and Asuka wrote:
In post 1795, SirCakez wrote:What is this Rei
you never said yes

and you were not yet DUBBED

until you have a catgif I'm not sure on you, have you not noticed that I was actively discussing your slot today? I do think you have the potential to be a contender but you implying that there's more than 0 scum in my townblock is ACTIVELY SCUMMY and you are making it basically impossible for me to hard block you
I can't work with someone who is locks multiple (scummy!) people as town so early and threatens to vote anyone who SRs them

Also ya obviously don't hammer Nylaa yet until they show back up
were you like this with me in Betrayal?
because atp I think there's valid points on both sides. Just because someone is TRing someone for reasons you don't agree with doesn't mean they're scum for it. I pushed akarin in Guns + Roses V because she had two TRs I couldn't comprehend how she reached, which were both right. And like, you saw how I was defending Noraa against Dk in Betrayal.
It's not a scumtell to townread limbait. If it was you'd probably never get TRed lmfao

-Henry
I don't think Rei and Asuka is scummy for this it's just pissing me off because I think they are wrong
In post 1877, Angel Warriors wrote:Of all the people Cakes supposedly scum-reads, why is he going after the easiest target?
how is Nylaa the easiest target?
and they are like the fourth person I've "gone after", after Lunar, Sequence and Flea...
In post 1879, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: RCEnigma
bad vote
In post 1900, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 497, SirCakez wrote:I thought Nyla, Chromium, Lunar, Rei and Asuka, Sequence all have looked scummy for different reasons
the first three have all been shut down by different people so it's getting annoying
This is the earliest instance of cakes scumreads, but he never really actually went after any of these guys and instead, opted to put his hands up instead of trying to convince people that he's right and they're wronf
this is literally FALSE
I have voted 3/5 of those people and retain Koba and Rei and Asuka as nullscumreads
In post 1918, Titus wrote:Didn't read this but the Math wagon is full of yuck and explanations except for two.

Nylaa yuck
Lunar yuck
Samantha T v T proud fight
Rei kinda sheepish, in scum slot by wagonomics so yuck vote
Unwnd town but wrong
Toog apathy vote he could do it because it's there

Why can't we get a wagon going on scummy slots like Nylaa but get crap on Mathblade?
THIS
the mathblade wagon is awful and scum driven
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”