Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@sequence i did say it earlier. ive said it multiple times.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

do you have any conclusions Sequence?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Sequence »

Not that I care to share. I'll share what I want when I want to.
~Ircher
Hydra of Ircher and Bell.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

Ok I'll be back later tonight. I'll end my interrogations here for now :3
PRODUCE CONTENT!!!!!!!
(also my current reads list is very different from before and I'll probably drop it sometime tomorrow after I get some more content)

-Noraa
Norangal
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2502, Sequence wrote:Not that I care to share. I'll share what I want when I want to.
~Ircher
nope share em now
retired
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2388, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 2382, Titus wrote:Murdercat's vote pattern has been sheepy. I FoSed them and they then they immediately voted me.
I noticed Murder's vote shifted around a lot. Like it jumped from wagon to wagon to wagon and that was strange. Mom recently brought up a Bell/Ircher town possibility and to be frank, I hate it with a burning passion like I just DONT FUCKING SEE IT.

But if mom is right, I'm pretty certain murder is scum in that case.

The reason is that murder was fine with the bellircher wagon but wouldn't join when it was at its peak but then later when it seemed like the wagon was kinda fading off, murder jumped straight back on.

-Noraa
I don't think it was murder specifically but I did notice that there was a lot more "willingness" to vote for sequence AFTER their wagon died.
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

Koba, gamma50, us, Nyla
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

That's for Gammas town leader questions
Norangal
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Rei and Asuka
Nylaathria
Toogeloo

oh wow that list is shorter than i thought lol
but i want these 3 slots to check in and give their thoughts on the last 5 or so pages
retired
Special BROvert Ops
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Special BROvert Ops »

ty
fyi I'm keeping tally in my hydra PT with a table

-Henry
Two guys, one team, not a single logical plan between them.

Henry is Gamma Emerald
Charles is Almost50
Special BROvert Ops
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Special BROvert Ops »

In post 2509, Special BROvert Ops wrote:ty
fyi I'm keeping tally in my hydra PT with a table

-Henry
@angel

-Henry
Two guys, one team, not a single logical plan between them.

Henry is Gamma Emerald
Charles is Almost50
Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Sequence »

In post 2254, SirCakez wrote:I have a pool of like 6 people I'd wagon
Fucking hell
That's kinda a small pool I'd say. Understandably, people are going to be annoyed when you keep shutting down wagons.
In post 2258, Flea The Magician wrote:This is where my heart is at currently. Outing the hood despite a CLEAR INTENT FROM ME that I didn't want it outed, flipflopping on votes, no wagonomics, doesn't feel like town!titus to me.
I'm 84.328% confident that Titus is town here. Just because you didn't want something outted doesn't mean the other have to oblige unless you explicitly extracted a promise from them. I imagine you didn't, so it's fair game.
In post 2275, Angel Warriors wrote:Oh my god. This is full on chaos. OBVSCUM SEQUENCE LITERALLY CHILLING IN THE DAMN CORNER RN.
Fucking god.

-Noraa
*sips tea and cackles maniacally.* :evil: :grin:
In post 2289, Angel Warriors wrote:NO. Sequence is obvscum and I'm literally gonna die tonight cuz I'm the only damn person that sees it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would not kill you in a million games. If I eanted to pocket you, I would've already. It'd be super easy to do. I don't fear your scumhunting prowess.
In post 2296, SirCakez wrote:Anybody else think unwnd is willing to elim anyone?
Yes.
In post 2317, Titus wrote:
In post 2315, samantha97 wrote:why the reluctance to vote brovert when they've had basically the same thread presence as flea and are posting elsewhere?
+1
+2
In post 2327, SirCakez wrote:Here I like this post
Wow, how incredibly nice of you! Don't be lazy; give an explanation as well.
In post 2338, samantha97 wrote:lurking lets you skate by unless it is "punished" by votes, which is why so many people hide their online status
This 100%.
In post 2341, DkKoba wrote:cool unless u got statistics that prove that its more likely from scum u can fuck off with it though lmfao
I've seen far worse abuses of tells than this one. Activity tells tend to actually be one of the most reliable "tells" in my experience.
In post 2349, unwnd wrote:Intent to vote anyone at -1
Do that, and we'll speedlim you the following day. Or vig you.
In post 2356, MathBlade wrote:Hoods plural?

How many do you have?
(What an astute observation!)
In post 2368, Angel Warriors wrote:Outside of Math and Titus, who do people think are scum?

-Noraa
Why are you implicitly suggesting they are scum?
In post 2379, Angel Warriors wrote:Also can I get a list of claims?
And also anyone that hasn't claimed, don't fucking claim otherwise you get instavote.
Are these two statements not contradictory? Why do yoo want a list of claims, but don't want people to claim?
In post 2380, Flea The Magician wrote:Or, you know, some of us are disabled who keep a tab open to make sure we don't forget the games we're in or to check them on occasion and don't appreciate getting beef for it. My online status is hidden and I don't deny that ever.
You are being overly defensive here. No one argued there aren't legit reasons to lurk/post elsewhere. We are only arguing that it's +scum equity, and I think we can agree that's true.
In post 2387, unwnd wrote:Mind you, I will never ever in my entire life self-vote
They're a travesty only when you self-hammer. At any other time, they are a perfectly valid and legal play. Stop stigmatizing them.
In post 2408, MURDERCAT wrote:{Titus, Sequence, Mathblade} is my current lim pool, but fwiw I don't think sequence is scum just 3p.
IF you truly think we're 3rd party, why are you so interested in elimming us rn?
In post 2419, Special BROvert Ops wrote:So I've been keeping tabs on this game for the past couple hours
Aka, you've been lurking the past several hours...
In post 2419, Special BROvert Ops wrote:Everyone should select their 4 most confident townreads that they feel like are capable of leading the town. Include yourself or don't, I don't entirely mind, just give 4 names.
HEAL: samantha97
HEAL: Titus
HEAL: MURDERCAT
HEAL: MathBlade
In post 2428, DkKoba wrote:the role claim sounds really fake and im not bothering reading into it rn
In post 2429, DkKoba wrote:loyal and weak together thats just 2 random modifier thrown together for fun
I do kinda agree, but it's also very likely to easily resolve itself with time.
In post 2440, Angel Warriors wrote:I developed an entire meta case on why this isn't town you. I have no interest repeating it.
Your meta case referenced very few posts. I want something more substantial. Something that would be convincing to the entire game, not just to you.
In post 2479, Angel Warriors wrote:If you only had 2 hurts, what would you do?

-Noraa
HURT WITH A BLADE: Rei and Asuka
HURT: Angel Warriors
In post 2504, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2502, Sequence wrote:Not that I care to share. I'll share what I want when I want to.
~Ircher
nope share em now
Nope. Figure it out yourself.

At bottom of .
~Ircher
Hydra of Ircher and Bell.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 2511, Sequence wrote:
In post 2380, Flea The Magician wrote:Or, you know, some of us are disabled who keep a tab open to make sure we don't forget the games we're in or to check them on occasion and don't appreciate getting beef for it. My online status is hidden and I don't deny that ever.
You are being overly defensive here. No one argued there aren't legit reasons to lurk/post elsewhere. We are only arguing that it's +scum equity, and I think we can agree that's true
Yes I'm defensive over it, because frankly I get SR'd enough due to my nature as it is without obnoxious nulltells like this adding into the mix.

In deathcurse I got called out because I posted in a newbie game at the same time and had to pull timestamps as a defence once that game finished.

So I'm sure you'll forgive me for being defensive over a bullshit tell.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

It wasn't about you.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

RCE are u satisfied with how titus replied to ur poke about their logical inconsistency?
retired
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 2064, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2058, samantha97 wrote:am I missing something or do people think mafiacat is town only because of pt shenanigans
Oh and if it helps me, Lunar, Cat, and RA are all in a hood together. I said while starting off and getting feet wet I would consider them town and now that I am almost set up that was a stupid stupid mistake
Why would you claim that? My guess is Mafia doesn't have daytalk and both Math and RCE are Mafia.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 2094, Titus wrote:@Math, Claims come at a point of strategy, not at a claim of trust. Millers claim post one because that's the universal strategy. Same with ascetic. I left a nonsense hint about my role that only makes sense when I claim. This ensures that I didn't just fit my claim to the scenario.

Samantha is claiming and searching for roles because it is in her best interest to do so. It's like I say, "Everyone has an agenda. It's about finding each slot's agenda."

I'm softening my TR on Koba because I realize just how many town slots they have gone after. For the most part, you're imposing how you would play onto everyone else Math. That's not looking for the slot's agenda at all.
Ah, Titus is Town after all. I was starting to doubt.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

To clarify, I think Koba is Town, but they are making some questionable plays at times.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 2103, Titus wrote:Here's where I am at

D1 PoE

Rei and Asuka [Ydrasse + Asuka]
Dkko
ba (Partial crossthrough means I would compromise there but I get some townfeels)
SirCa
kez
Titus
Samantha97
Toogeloo
Special BROv
ert Ops [Almost50 + Gamma Emerald]
Lunar Martian
Nylaathria
Flea The Magician
Sequen
ce [Ircher + Bell]
RCEnigma
Murd
ercat
Angel Warriors [Momrangel + Noraa]
MathBlade
Unwnd
What made you cross off BROvert? And Math is crossed off for today, but will be looked at on future days, yes?
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 2104, samantha97 wrote:VOTE: rcenigma
This is a good vote. I think if we want to leave Math for tomorrow RCE is a very good bet.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by SirCakez »

seems like everyone agrees on samantha and MC town
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 2112, Rei and Asuka wrote:*their

sorry Lunar I am trying
It's fine, it's a lot to try and remember 15 pronouns x however many games you're in.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 2125, samantha97 wrote:Image

can we at least collectively agree there is at least 1 mafia inside of lunar martian/rei and asuka/mathblade/mafiacat? isn't that a fair assumption not just because of behavior but because they are all in the same pt?
Yes. I think all four of us agree as well (except Math who has been encouraging us to all trust each other and pretend we are a masonry and extended very quick Townreads to us prior to reading the thread)/

See Math, it was an error to claim the PT. Now the stuff you did privately that made us suspect you more can be aired.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 2126, Rei and Asuka wrote:I will say that Titus it might help if you understand that being in a hood with Math, he began his play in that hood by wanting to treat the whole thing as a masonry, asked for someone to step up as town leader, asked me to calm down, etc., and then when I defend my townreads he starts complaining in thread and then acts suspicious when I do calm down, which is annoying if nothing else--but in regard to the first points, I could at least certainly see a world where Math was trying to pocket me and Lunar.

Conversely, Norway basically stopped playing the hood at all after me and Lunar found each other as town. And then he replaced out.

So the trajectory of the slot as a whole for me in terms of hood interactions is:
-No reaction to two people in hood finding each other as town
-Replace out
-New slot wants it to be a masonry
-New slot fights with me in thread about townreads
-New slot then starts trying to push me when I don't budge on townreads

Like, I don't know that Math is scum, but I can see a scum Math having that trajectory without too much difficulty. I'm taking your townread there into consideration, but bear in mind that your point that he's not playing politically/pocketing no one is literally different than the experience I have with him in this game.

-A
Yeah, this is why we are all pushing Math pretty hard.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 2520, SirCakez wrote:seems like everyone agrees on samantha and MC town
Are you disagreeing? Or just noting a fact?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”