DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 945, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 930, DkKoba wrote:i was told ur a major lurksack as scum by teammates and theres also ~reasons~

do u have any opinion on at least a skim of anything? just like a little flash read helps sort u
I’m a major lurksack when I’m working until 2am most nights and weekends and my eyes hurt so much that I physically can’t look at a screen without tearing up

I coincidentally happened to roll scum like 6 times in a row after I became really busy at work

I skimmed like 20 pages that happened between Friday night and Saturday night and the one thing I retained was that I didn’t like flopz’ (and whoever he was talking to) foray into what seemed like irrelevant meta discussions. I don’t even remember if it was flopz or what was being discussed, I just remember disliking it because it didn’t seem like it was helping anyone on either side sort the other and so felt unnecessary. I think maybe the wagons being so evenly split is a sign that scum didn’t really care where the wagon was at that time, so potentially all wagons on town.
so what would u say is the difference between ur scum and ur town play?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:19 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 948, DkKoba wrote:firebringer, why do u think super is pocketing you?
the look into my eyes and tell me i am town, don't tell me ill look stupid after this game.
i was at first wanted to tell her to chill but yeah on reread im like "if i didn't know better this was a manipulation tactic"

but legit not gonna worry about her. Gonna keep her my highest townread and give her congrats post game for this if she got me.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:19 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 943, DkKoba wrote:interesting.

and FL hasnt chimed in here?
Nope.
lilith2013 wrote:
In post 928, lilith2013 wrote:This is the only line of questioning I’ve pursued so far this game because I have not been able to participate fully since then.
That's fine - I just expected more during that period as well.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:19 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 949, Super wrote:the way you're so upset about me lessening a tr on you just makes me think you're probably town cos of holding onto it so deeply lol
I’ve been steaming about it all day. great fuel for mashing keys on excel tbh
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:20 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 950, DkKoba wrote:
In post 945, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 930, DkKoba wrote:i was told ur a major lurksack as scum by teammates and theres also ~reasons~

do u have any opinion on at least a skim of anything? just like a little flash read helps sort u
I’m a major lurksack when I’m working until 2am most nights and weekends and my eyes hurt so much that I physically can’t look at a screen without tearing up

I coincidentally happened to roll scum like 6 times in a row after I became really busy at work

I skimmed like 20 pages that happened between Friday night and Saturday night and the one thing I retained was that I didn’t like flopz’ (and whoever he was talking to) foray into what seemed like irrelevant meta discussions. I don’t even remember if it was flopz or what was being discussed, I just remember disliking it because it didn’t seem like it was helping anyone on either side sort the other and so felt unnecessary. I think maybe the wagons being so evenly split is a sign that scum didn’t really care where the wagon was at that time, so potentially all wagons on town.
so what would u say is the difference between ur scum and ur town play?
I’ll answer this tomorrow. I do actually have to finish my work now and I think I tend to get overly philosophical and it’s gonna be a long-winded answer
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:20 pm

Post by Super »

In post 951, Firebringer wrote:
the look into my eyes and tell me i am town, don't tell me ill look stupid after this game.
i was at first wanted to tell her to chill but yeah on reread im like "if i didn't know better this was a manipulation tactic"

but legit not gonna worry about her. Gonna keep her my highest townread and give her congrats post game for this if she got me.

you realise when you make posts like this I feel the exact same way about you right?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by Super »

In post 953, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 949, Super wrote:the way you're so upset about me lessening a tr on you just makes me think you're probably town cos of holding onto it so deeply lol

did it actually bother u that much?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by Firebringer »

lol those days when u bring them mafia feels into work.

ngl i had a day i was in a meeting and i had a eureka moment where i was like "i think that fucker just manipulated me"
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 957, Firebringer wrote:
lol those days when u bring them mafia feels into work.

ngl i had a day i was in a meeting and i had a eureka moment where i was like "i think that fucker just manipulated me"
this legit happened to me when i was thinking about a game recently where i played with FL i was like ..huh i townread FL but why.. and then iw as like .. this fucker is scum i knew it.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u are the type of player that loses to scum super and then wonders why u lost to scum super
retired
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:23 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 959, DkKoba wrote:

u are the type of player that loses to scum super and then wonders why u lost to scum super
yeah probably
Show

Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by Super »

Koba am I mafia?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by Super »

gun to head right now, what's my alignment Koba?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:25 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 955, Super wrote:

you realise when you make posts like this I feel the exact same way about you right?
yes
Show

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 961, Super wrote:Koba am I mafia?
can i answer this after a flip?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 962, Super wrote:gun to head right now, what's my alignment Koba?
rn? scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but i dont wanna deal with ur spamming so im just searching for other scum.
retired
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:27 pm

Post by Super »

*screenshots*
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ya screenshot all u want ill put it in my sig when im right >.<
retired
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:27 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

also what do you mean by "~reasons"? what kind of reasons
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:28 pm

Post by Super »

the thing is idec if you scumread me cos I know I'll never be miselimmed as town, and yeah even if you really think I'm mafia you don't even need to get rid of me to win ;) find my sexy partners instead

it's firebringer and auro btw
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 969, lilith2013 wrote:
also what do you mean by "~reasons"? what kind of reasons
cannot say, and please dont press me on it.
retired
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:28 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 956, Super wrote:

did it actually bother u that much?
I mean I'm not like personally upset but I did say:
In post 615, lilith2013 wrote:now I’m feeling pissy
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 970, Super wrote:the thing is idec if you scumread me cos I know I'll never be miselimmed as town, and yeah even if you really think I'm mafia you don't even need to get rid of me to win ;) find my sexy partners instead

it's firebringer and auro btw
u know its really fucked when i can still win with u being scum here and not have u be limmed....
retired
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:29 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 970, Super wrote:it's firebringer and auro btw
this is a top 10 anime betrayal of 2021
Show

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”