NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I might be a bit less engaged going forward. I feel genuinely awful IRL and think i came down with something.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw what’s the deal with Akarin, Pine and Zor not playing in their Team Mafia game? Shameful.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 512, Mistyx wrote:
In post 509, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 502, Mistyx wrote:
In post 501, BBmolla wrote:Are people in this game really this dense or am I getting trolled
quite frankly i think your attitude is the problem
???
i dont like being talked down to or being called dense
I understand that but I think it’s town indicative for molla.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 513, Ramcius wrote:DGB says that TGP look like weasel, easy to change opinions, hiding behind teammates opinions, too much trust in unconfirmed meta
What concerns me here is that he isn’t trying to sort or re-evaluate me despite wrongly sr me 3 games in a row. Initially it wasn’t too concerning that he had another bad read on me but he should have jumped off of me by now. If I wrongly sr someone 3 times in a row, I wouldn’t be that confident in my ability to read them accurately.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 515, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 499, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Regarding TGP

Not the biggest fan of their ISO. Some of their posts sound fake.
Such as seeling the narrative that MistyX might be chainsawing and could be an teammate of Zoraster in post . (I'm not getting that vibe at all)
Claiming he agrees i'm town but disagrees about meta being a tell. (Even thought meta seems to be the reason he townreads me?)
In post 337, TheGoldenParadox wrote:I'm inclined to believe that Norwee is town in general because of parallels between his posting here and in the first day of mbos 10 and dung beetle,
In post 448, TheGoldenParadox wrote:while i agree for the most part that norwee is town here, i disagree that his scum and town game are anything close to night and day - mastina and i, for example, both hard-scumread him in d1 of mystery box of silver 10, and then he was mod-confirmed town the day after. meta shifts, people play differently, efforting scum can match their town-meta in an important game such as this.
I'm not scumreading TGP to the extent that i'd want him as an elimination over certain other slots if they don't improve. But i'm not really trusting them or seeing the same kind of attitude they had as town in Dung Beetle.
meta is absolutely a useful tool for sorting, and i feel like what i'm saying here is being mischaracterized. norwee, you seem town largely because of meta, but i don't think your meta is nearly as polarized as nancy is trying to imply here, and i also don't think her characterization of you in that way is reasonable or a valuable tool for sorting.
Did you even bother clicking on the links I posted to both Dung Beetle games? I get the impression here that you’re not really reading my posts for some reason: you asking molla to explain Pine vote and now this. For someone who is taking these hard stances, you should actually not be ignoring evidence that directly contradicts what you’re arguing.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 516, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 510, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:DEB’s vote is still worse but Dung! TGP did unvote me when it was obvious he was wrong so, that’s definitely concerning.
do you... do you think you're obvtown here? because i'd love to hear how you think so.
do you think i'm town and bad at reading you as a rule, or do you think i'm scum?
I thought bad town initially but I’m starting to question that because you’re reason for sr me in a TM game really doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, considering the fact that you claim to be tr Norwee here. Did I take hard stances like this in PyP? No I didn’t because that’s absolutely suicidal to do if you’re scum but if you’re not reading my posts here, maybe you didn’t read them there either since you were already dead long before I replaced in. If you’re town here and you seriously think I go this much out of my way to play against my wincon as scum, I don’t know what to tell you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 517, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 501, BBmolla wrote:Are people in this game really this dense or am I getting trolled
???
I do
That may be something that’s beyond the scope of this game. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 518, Iconeum wrote:
In post 436, Flavor Leaf wrote:I'm just posting what comes to my mind.

I am trying to keep you from being town read, because I don't town read you. Difference is, I'm not afraid to say it out loud that's what I'm doing.
i don't mind that you don't townread me, but i'd expect you to try and *poke* me yourself to find out instead of going the long way around

also I think you saying that out loud is NAI at best, from what I can see here you aren't the type of player to ehmm… lay low :)
He isn’t trying to control the game and his reaction to my tr you seemed town indicative, don’t you think?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 519, Iconeum wrote:
In post 446, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 340, Mistyx wrote:
In post 336, TheGoldenParadox wrote:what do you mean by understandable but safe, and what do you think it means for his alignment?

i don't disagree with his pushes

but i think they're really easy ones to make regardless of his alignment

so i dont think it points to anything about his alignment

which makes me read him as slightly scummy
this is a decent answer to make and makes me slightly townlean misty
both mistyx and tgp get townpoints for this
Maybe. I guess there’s a lot from him that reads townie but it still bothers me that he’s not reading my posts accurately because I posted those Dung Beetle links for a reason. That’s 2 identical games where Norwee was 2 different alignments and his play in both was night and day, so why is he discrediting my read on him?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 520, Iconeum wrote:
In post 473, Thestatusquo wrote:Reck is being increasingly annoying about telling me I should be voting Zoraster because he doesn't like how zor continues to avoid the thread or come in to defend his statements and shifting the burden of proof for them to me instead of just explaining them.

I, on the other hand, don't really see any reason why I shouldn't just continue to vote ramcius who has given me literally 0 indication he is town.
ngl, this actually pings me in a bad way

feels like you are setting up/justifying a future vote on Zor, while also keeping your Ramcius push open
by itself it's not really scummy, but it just feels like you are playing both angles here ya feel?
Yeah you may possibly be onto something with this. That is definitely weird to be taking the kind of stance he is. Koba otoh and me are very much in sync but that’s not why Shea’s post is odd because it’s not suspicious at all to say that my teammate has X read but I’m not convinced of it and actually criticize your teammate’s read in this manner. I didn’t do that and FL didn’t either and Koba is hard sr Shea and I really didn’t understand why but 473 is really suspicious. If Shea is scum here with Zor, this post makes perfect sense.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 517, Flavor Leaf wrote:
???
I do
alright
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Mistyx »

i'd be okay with voting ramicus i think
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:11 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 1.09

zoraster(2)
~ (67), (101)

Ramcius(2)
~ (87), (1)
Pine(2)
~ (28), (47)
Nancy Drew 39(2)
~ (23), (8)
thestatusquo(1)
~ (27)
TheGoldenParadox(1)
~ (46)
Mistyx(1)
~ (101)
Flavor Leaf(1)
~ (8)

Not Voting (1): Pine(5)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-29 19:00:00)

Mod NotesHave fun!
<(") | (")>
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 518, Iconeum wrote:
In post 436, Flavor Leaf wrote:I'm just posting what comes to my mind.

I am trying to keep you from being town read, because I don't town read you. Difference is, I'm not afraid to say it out loud that's what I'm doing.
i don't mind that you don't townread me, but i'd expect you to try and *poke* me yourself to find out instead of going the long way around

also I think you saying that out loud is NAI at best, from what I can see here you aren't the type of player to ehmm… lay low :)
well, that's your first mistake, you're expecting me to do something, but that requires effort.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 521, Iconeum wrote:
In post 474, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 467, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 426, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Norwegian - why are you town reading Ico?
Why are you not? I probably wouldn’t have you in my townblock if Koba wasn’t so convinced of it. I wouldn’t be scumreading you either but his doubt on you isn’t exactly insane.
And you think that's a reason for me to town read them?

Here's the thing, I will never town read someone for expressing that type of doubt this early in a game. I'm an easy read once the game gets deeper, people just always try to push me Day 1.
so like

i just read your title 'most cunning manipulator' and ehm
it's probably there for a reason

so when you say you are an 'easy read', i'm taking that with a grain of salty salts
why are you like...so obsessed with me ;p
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 514, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
Ramcius wrote:DGB says that TGP look like weasel, easy to change opinions, hiding behind teammates opinions, too much trust in unconfirmed meta
wh...where did I hide behind my teammate's opinions? i don't think i mentioned a single one of my teammate's opinions so far this game, so i'm going to go with this "read" from dgb as absolute garbage.
DGB said that you're pinning reads on teammates, I just tried to paraphrase, if that helps you
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 530, Thestatusquo wrote:I'm getting really frustrated that no one is willing to join me on ramcius more than anything else.
You know, you need to provide a good reason for people to join a wagon
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 566, Ramcius wrote:
In post 530, Thestatusquo wrote:I'm getting really frustrated that no one is willing to join me on ramcius more than anything else.
Real talk what is the purpose of this post other that to be an asshole? Like clearly I think the reasons for finding you scum are strong.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 532, Iconeum wrote:
-low content
-dodging conversation
-lurking as soon as pressure on them stops

is that about it or was there more substance that I overlooked?
I agree on low content, I'm not dodging conversation, it's just that TSQ isn't really interested in conversation, I don't lurk, I post, when I can and when I have something to say or to reply to TSQ
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 559, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 520, Iconeum wrote:
In post 473, Thestatusquo wrote:Reck is being increasingly annoying about telling me I should be voting Zoraster because he doesn't like how zor continues to avoid the thread or come in to defend his statements and shifting the burden of proof for them to me instead of just explaining them.

I, on the other hand, don't really see any reason why I shouldn't just continue to vote ramcius who has given me literally 0 indication he is town.
ngl, this actually pings me in a bad way

feels like you are setting up/justifying a future vote on Zor, while also keeping your Ramcius push open
by itself it's not really scummy, but it just feels like you are playing both angles here ya feel?
Yeah you may possibly be onto something with this. That is definitely weird to be taking the kind of stance he is. Koba otoh and me are very much in sync but that’s not why Shea’s post is odd because it’s not suspicious at all to say that my teammate has X read but I’m not convinced of it and actually criticize your teammate’s read in this manner. I didn’t do that and FL didn’t either and Koba is hard sr Shea and I really didn’t understand why but 473 is really suspicious. If Shea is scum here with Zor, this post makes perfect sense.
this is a very weird post.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 567, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 566, Ramcius wrote:
Real talk what is the purpose of this post other that to be an asshole? Like clearly I think the reasons for finding you scum are strong.
I told you, I don't like how you just keep tension, you aren't moving away, neither you put any reasonable effort to get my wagon going. As for second part, you need think about others, not yourself, just because you think reasons are strong doesn't mean other have the same opinion
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 561, Mistyx wrote:i'd be okay with voting ramicus i think
Why?
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:14 am

Post by zoraster »

In post 551, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Btw what’s the deal with Akarin, Pine and Zor not playing in their Team Mafia game? Shameful.
a fair point, honestly. Got sidetracked on the long weekend.

A very late follow up: Flavor's vote on mist (long ago!) looked like an attempt to look busy, and misty's response was totally reasonable so it plays as very contrived. Which is frankly how I read Flavor overall this game.

For example, the interaction between DEB and Flavor is weird. I've been informed by my more knowledgeable teammate that Flavor and DEB know each other well and that lurking would not be seen as alignment indicative for DEB. Then DEB comes in and says "oh hi" and Flavor is suddenly off that? I have no idea about DEB, but it doesn't make me feel good about Flavor.

Busy-ness being the code word here. It's doing very little work, but it's being very active and in front. Pushing a wagon against him would be
exhausting
, right?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 572, zoraster wrote:Flavor's vote on mist (long ago!) looked like an attempt to look busy
where was I busy?

I posted like twice at them for an actual reason.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 572, zoraster wrote:For example, the interaction between DEB and Flavor is weird. I've been informed by my more knowledgeable teammate that Flavor and DEB know each other well and that lurking would not be seen as alignment indicative for DEB. Then DEB comes in and says "oh hi" and Flavor is suddenly off that? I have no idea about DEB, but it doesn't make me feel good about Flavor.
I'm not gonna policy on Day 1. I'll start wagons, though.

And I assure you, I care very little about being busy. I'm not bad at making cases as scum or doing stuff, in fact, I think doing action as scum is one of my strengths.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”