She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 797, Pine wrote:
In post 780, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 775, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t fully townread Zor, but with that claim they’ve put an target on their back so i’m willing to back off since they will hopefully get resolved at some point anyways.
UNVOTE:

How much time do we have left?
Quoting issue.

We have like nine days. Pump the brakes, crazytrain.
In post 795, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 792, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yeah i think this is the best new place to push.
VOTE: TheGoldenParadox
VOTE: TheGoldenParadox

If this weren’t TM, I might be more inclined to cut him some slack but not with 2 teammates that absolutely should know that this is my towngame. DEB too but he’s not making contradictory stances.
Oh you obviously mean this post. It’s fine to place a couple of votes there.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Iconeum »

it took me a while to find who this 'Shea' character is lol
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Pine »

A) I apologize for the aspersions on your psychology. I do not understand much of what you do or why you do it, and it is easy and cheap to slap a derogatory label on it rather than try to solve it. That’s not fair or kind and I will refrain.
B) That said, your insistence that others are able to have instant and reliable meta tells on you is absolute horseshit. It always has been and continues to be. Your ongoing inability to understand why people suspect you in a game revolving around deception represents a stunning lack of self-awareness that I’d hoped you’d outgrown
C) You are wildly overestimating most teams’ attention to their teammates’ games.
D) And also their willingness to dictate their teammates’ reads
E) And further the willingness of most players to take their teammates reads as gospel
F) These flaws in your understanding of how other people process reads you believe to be obvious contributes heavily to the aforementioned self-awareness issue
G) All that said, it also contributes to my Townread of you. Given the stakes of this game, I am willing to shelve my frustration and work with you until either you are killed to reduce free chaos in the playerset or I am killed as a threat.
H) The quoting issue was in regards to the time we have until deadline, nothing to do with TGP, whom I haven’t managed to sort yet.
I) I am also having difficulty sorting Shea
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:00 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 1.12

zoraster(3)
~ (29), (118), (132)

TheGoldenParadox(3)
~ (51), (98), (161)
thestatusquo(1)
~ (33)
Ramcius(1)
~ (10)
Pine(1)
~ (36)
Nancy Drew 39(1)
~ (12)
Flavor Leaf(1)
~ (19)
Akarin(1)
~ (73)

Not Voting (1): Pine(14)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-29 19:00:00)

Mod NotesHave fun!
<(") | (")>
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Pine »

^@Nancy

Stoopid dragon pre-empting an easy back and forth

Also also I am clearly now invested in the game, my usual D1 absence can be considered over.

PE: GO JUMP OFF A GLACIER, ICEBIRD
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 596, Ramcius wrote:
In post 589, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 565, Ramcius wrote:
In post 514, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
Ramcius wrote:DGB says that TGP look like weasel, easy to change opinions, hiding behind teammates opinions, too much trust in unconfirmed meta
wh...where did I hide behind my teammate's opinions? i don't think i mentioned a single one of my teammate's opinions so far this game, so i'm going to go with this "read" from dgb as absolute garbage.
DGB said that you're pinning reads on teammates, I just tried to paraphrase, if that helps you
can she (or you, whatever) link one post where i pinned my reads on teammates?
I'll ask, but that might be just genuine error as she was reading everyone's ISOs and giving reads
Indeed, it was an error on her part, it was about TSQ
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 766, BBmolla wrote:I'm very unconcerned with sorting FL today
In post 767, BBmolla wrote:I think if he's scum his partners will lead us to him
that's the best way to read me anyways.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 769, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 753, Iconeum wrote:(a pine/FL scumteam is a scary scary world folks)
@FL are you convinced that Pine couldn’t be pocketing you because that post that he locktowned you for is pretty much an NAI post?
absolutely not. but he's laying it on quite thick, and I don't see the purpose of doing so really, unless he expects me to defend him, which I guess is a good reason.

But like, it's really hard for me to against Pine here because they're pushing the town read on me so hard. If they're pocketing me, I feel I'll be able to tell eventually.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 770, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 754, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 752, Iconeum wrote:i'm just really paranoid about FL

if he's as good as you say he is, then why put Zor on E-1 without calling it out in the first place? why did he validate the claim (a little), but not unvoting 'with all the trigger happy Yahoos in this game'?

i'm not saying he's scum for it, but i just don't understand his play :p

and yeah that's probably my problem, not anyone else's
I would have hammered if this wasn't Team Mafia.
Why does that change anything?
More people can see me and have opinions on the quickhammer being scummy. I just got pushed for a policy for it by a scum partner. I only do it Day 1 if i think it has a chance of flipping scum, and im ready for the next day.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 804, Pine wrote:^@Nancy

Stoopid dragon pre-empting an easy back and forth

Also also I am clearly now invested in the game, my usual D1 absence can be considered over.

PE: GO JUMP OFF A GLACIER, ICEBIRD
i did what now?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 671, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 664, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Zoraster

Rather here than Pine, if based strictly on familiarity. Their line about me swayed me too, let's be honest, that's how you pocket me. Flattery will get you everywhere.

PEdit:
Interesting. I'm indifferent of this being the go to compromise wagon.
I need a course in how to make myself pocket proof.
Paranoia, big amount of paranoia, see everyone as a scum and then no one would pocket you :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 694, Akarin wrote:I'm actually much more into the Ram wagon now than I was when I voted.
Any particular reason why you want my wagon? I mean, you can ask me questions, so only thing you could achieve through wagon that you can't now is my claim, which begs a question, why would you want that?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i'm always down to mass claim.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 802, Pine wrote:A) I apologize for the aspersions on your psychology. I do not understand much of what you do or why you do it, and it is easy and cheap to slap a derogatory label on it rather than try to solve it. That’s not fair or kind and I will refrain.
B) That said, your insistence that others are able to have instant and reliable meta tells on you is absolute horseshit. It always has been and continues to be. Your ongoing inability to understand why people suspect you in a game revolving around deception represents a stunning lack of self-awareness that I’d hoped you’d outgrown
C) You are wildly overestimating most teams’ attention to their teammates’ games.
D) And also their willingness to dictate their teammates’ reads
E) And further the willingness of most players to take their teammates reads as gospel
F) These flaws in your understanding of how other people process reads you believe to be obvious contributes heavily to the aforementioned self-awareness issue
G) All that said, it also contributes to my Townread of you. Given the stakes of this game, I am willing to shelve my frustration and work with you until either you are killed to reduce free chaos in the playerset or I am killed as a threat.
H) The quoting issue was in regards to the time we have until deadline, nothing to do with TGP, whom I haven’t managed to sort yet.
I) I am also having difficulty sorting Shea
I appreciate that. I’m not scumlocking either of these slots but I disagree with you that it’s a totally unreasonable argument to make. Especially since I outright asked him about Noraa but we’ll see how both of them respond.

Wrt to Shea, Koba is convinced he’s scum (but they said that before I pointed that out) but that argument about us possibly being aligned reads possibly town indicative to me because it’s actually only scummy if one of us were his buddy and I obviously know I’m town and I feel very sure you are now as well, so likely that probably makes Shea town as well.

I’m also sus on TGP for reasons other than how his teammates read me. It’s the illogical stances he’s making on me/Zor and me/Norwee. It’s also a very silly reason for sr me - that I trusted my teammate’s advice. Yes, it’s definitely possible he’s town doing it but when you also take into account that he’s not really trying to sort me despite knowingly being wrong on me twice, it’s a fine slot to put a little pressure on.

I have grown in that well you were in my game last year, so I’ve definitely made huge gains wrt to playing toxic anyway.

How do you read Zor?

So I think Norwee, FL, you, Ico, Misty, Molla and Shea (because of push on us as possible buddies) are possibly all town. That leaves Ram, Akarin, Zor, TGP and DEB. Of those 5, I haven’t really been pinged by either Akarin or Ram, so that would leave Zor, TGP, DEB. Now that’s of course dependent on my reads being correct of course and some of them are probably wrong. Is it in Shea’s scum meta to fake push 2 TTs as possible buddies? If so then he’s an absolutely brilliant scumplayer but more likely that’s an actual townslip.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 707, Mistyx wrote:not hammering zor

fine parked on TGP

it's like 11 pm and i've cried more tonight than in the past like, month? but i dont think its anything to worry about and going into any more detail would probably be oversharing, so like, perfect mood for mafia

still would also wagon ramicus, didn't like his last post, and also "my teammate said that you are relying too much on your teammates" is a pretty good meme

i'm tired.
What's wrong with my last post? I'd really liked, if TSQ pushed my wagon, it helped me to read him better from the actual push and him forcing people to take stances on my slot would helped to read other people, but seems he chose top let it go, which isn't bad either, so I can put my mind to other things and not worry about him breathing on my neck

Also, I guess you forgot our scumgame from off site, it was few years after all, or you'll know that I don't t ask for my teammates help as a scum
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 807, Flavor Leaf wrote:
@FL are you convinced that Pine couldn’t be pocketing you because that post that he locktowned you for is pretty much an NAI post?
absolutely not. but he's laying it on quite thick, and I don't see the purpose of doing so really, unless he expects me to defend him, which I guess is a good reason.

But like, it's really hard for me to against Pine here because they're pushing the town read on me so hard. If they're pocketing me, I feel I'll be able to tell eventually.
Having had him as my scumbuddy, I find him to be extremely genuinely approaching this game with a townie mindset. The adament way he made that tr on me doesn’t sound like something that would come from scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 814, Ramcius wrote:What's wrong with my last post?
it read like an excuse to get out of something you couldn't back up

did you get an answer on that btw
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Mistyx »

wait ignore me nvm
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 815, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Having had him as my scumbuddy, I find him to be extremely genuinely approaching this game with a townie mindset. The adament way he made that tr on me doesn’t sound like something that would come from scum.
hey, i already put him in the town block.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 810, Ramcius wrote:
In post 671, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 664, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Zoraster

Rather here than Pine, if based strictly on familiarity. Their line about me swayed me too, let's be honest, that's how you pocket me. Flattery will get you everywhere.

PEdit:
Interesting. I'm indifferent of this being the go to compromise wagon.
I need a course in how to make myself pocket proof.
Paranoia, big amount of paranoia, see everyone as a scum and then no one would pocket you :lol:
I’m asking more how I can better see though pockets on me rather than how to avoid them.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 812, Flavor Leaf wrote:i'm always down to mass claim.
I’m fine with that as well.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Mistyx »

i'm not in support of a massclaim

there's no useful info to be outed by it
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 814, Ramcius wrote:
In post 707, Mistyx wrote:not hammering zor

fine parked on TGP

it's like 11 pm and i've cried more tonight than in the past like, month? but i dont think its anything to worry about and going into any more detail would probably be oversharing, so like, perfect mood for mafia

still would also wagon ramicus, didn't like his last post, and also "my teammate said that you are relying too much on your teammates" is a pretty good meme

i'm tired.
What's wrong with my last post? I'd really liked, if TSQ pushed my wagon, it helped me to read him better from the actual push and him forcing people to take stances on my slot would helped to read other people, but seems he chose top let it go, which isn't bad either, so I can put my mind to other things and not worry about him breathing on my neck

Also, I guess you forgot our scumgame from off site, it was few years after all, or you'll know that I don't t ask for my teammates help as a scum
I like this post but I find that interesting. I have yet to be scum in TM but I definitely think I’d be relying on my teammates’ help a lot more than when I’m town. Yes as town I seek reads but as scum, I’d really need the feedback on how I’m coming across etc. where as town, that thought never even enters my head.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 818, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 815, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

hey, i already put him in the town block.
:cool:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I feel like asking teammates for reads as scum is the easiest scum trick in the team mafia book.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”