Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3223, Auro wrote:No, I think Johnny is a counterwagon to AL and will flip town.
do u think im scum? Cause ive been the biggest person against autumn wagon and i don't see who else is scum trying to ensure it doesn't happen?
maybe chennisden but who else?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:42 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 3225, Firebringer wrote:do u think im scum? Cause ive been the biggest person against autumn wagon and i don't see who else is scum trying to ensure it doesn't happen?
maybe chennisden but who else?
I don't think they need to be explicitly loud voices, I think I'd go Chen then {Lilith/you} if game doesn't end.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:43 pm

Post by Firebringer »

auro r u plotting to anime betray me?
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 3222, Firebringer wrote:has no one pointed out the obvious at this point that almost assuredly for johnny to be scum right now he almost has to be assuredly be bussed.
That'd be hilarious considering TM2020 WF also had a D1 bus job :lol:
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:46 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 3227, Firebringer wrote:auro r u plotting to anime betray me?
I won't hesitate in the unfortunate case that I need to :$ who would you suspect in Johnny!town -> AL!scum -> Chennisden!town universe?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3229, Auro wrote:
In post 3227, Firebringer wrote:auro r u plotting to anime betray me?
I won't hesitate in the unfortunate case that I need to :$ who would you suspect in Johnny!town -> AL!scum -> Chennisden!town universe?
damn if that was the flips i don't even know....

i would imagine its math/flopz probably?
Show

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by Auro »

Oh shoot I keep forgetting about Flopz' existence
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:54 pm

Post by Firebringer »

new attack on titan released gonna watch and sleep; cya auro
Show

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:55 pm

Post by Auro »

enjoy, see ya!
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by Auro »

Wait. Johnny, before you go I'd like to hear if Mastina kept up with the game and had any thoughts~
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Flopz »

While I'm not against this wagon, Johnny is second on my POE, I'm not the biggest fan of Chenn starting the wagon and I'm worried that on a Town-flip, people are just gonna push Infinity again. It is quite curious that with all the shade that's been applied Chenn hasn't really got voted and I'd rather a lim there.
“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:30 am

Post by joqiza »

In post 3215, MathBlade wrote: (I apologize I did skim this and will look more later when it’s not super late but I did have two questions)

1) Why is this only including some players and not others?
2) Why are you assuming autumn leaves is the elimination and framing it around that instead of who could be scum and/or would elim or would not list? Why does it seem like you’re centering things on sorting autumn?
1) I feel like you asking this implies you haven't read my earlier posts. Read my iso.
2) I don't understand this question. I'm interested in resolving my scumreads because they either flip mafia or give me information to re-evaluate.

In post 3216, MathBlade wrote:Yeah lots of words in 3193 and it looks like that’s an autumn case but I am way too sleepy to do it justice. I did however skim the post numbers and I wonder if you’re caught up?

You said iirc you read the game but I didn’t see any recent post numbers (I could have missed some and it’s late)

I am curious if you’re not caught up or if that’s a lot of words to look Townie versus being Townie?

I haven’t seen you interact with people (I am sure it’s probably earlier where you have) but it’s been since I have replaced in for you to respond to people J. Not a fan. Would elim.
This post is deeply concerning to me. I'm not sure how to articulate why, but it's probably down to the fact that you 1. acknowledge that there is an earlier part of the game that should lend context to my posts, 2. proceed to ignore that context and say you'd elim me because you think I haven't interacted enough in the brief interim of time since you've subbed in.

Also, your response here to and sounds basically like, "Lots of words..... TOO MANY WORDS???"

There are a few recent post #'s. Those two posts are based off content from the entire game.
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:34 am

Post by joqiza »

@Flopz

Can you explain the basis of your Chen scumread? My understanding from reading your posts is that you'd suspected a Chen/Autumn team, as you'd felt they'd moved together. Your progression from, "Chen/Autumn might be a team," to "Chen is scum, but Autumn is town," doesn't feel clear to me.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 3237, joqiza wrote:@Flopz

Can you explain the basis of your Chen scumread? My understanding from reading your posts is that you'd suspected a Chen/Autumn team, as you'd felt they'd moved together. Your progression from, "Chen/Autumn might be a team," to "Chen is scum, but Autumn is town," doesn't feel clear to me.
My reads have been a mess lately lol. As the game went on Infinity started to feel more town to me but I still didn't like the associations between Infinity and Chenn, tho now I feel that it's all from Chenn's side and not Infintiy.
In post 2196, Flopz wrote:The Townlean on Infinity is a work-in-progress, It's like I think he's both Towny and Scummy but in different gamestates and I'm confused and that I'm leaning more towards Mena scum which means that Infinity would be more Towny and idk, lot's of contrasting narratives bubbling away in my head.
I think here is a good explanation on my mind being a tad lost at that time lol

Through that I was feeling more comfortable with my Infinity read but was progressivley not liking Chenn. I think good examples of that was the complete Nothingburger that was Fire v Chenn, I kinda expected that if Chenn was Town he would have actually tried to do something with that but he basically just did nothing, no questions to fire or trying to read him through that, just a smidge of memeing before just disengaging from that. Also, Chenn's push on Lilith about her 'treatment' of me felt reaaly bad faith. Lilith's progression on me has always been pretty clear and she wasn't hiding that she was TRing me when she made that initial vote to bait a wagon. It felt to me that Chenn was making a mountain out of a molehill to throw shade at a pretty townread slot.
“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:24 am

Post by Auro »

Chen's individually scummier than AL, but Chen's actions have made sense as an AL partner, don't wagon movements show AL as the better elim though Flopz? (Refer previous arguments this page re: resistance, etc) From that alone I feel AL elim should precede Chennis.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:25 am

Post by lilith2013 »

do you prefer infinity over johnny?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Auro »

Me? Yeah.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:29 am

Post by lilith2013 »

for some reason I thiught you were on Johnny please ignore me lol

I still don’t really feel comfortable personally voting infinity without (still, sorry :sob:) having read the super/mena/infinity stuff. I will really really try to get to this today but to make it easier on myself I’m probably going to read but not post much other than my conclusion
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Auro »

You're fine with Johnny at lim-1 with double intent?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3226, Auro wrote:Lilith
Eh?
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 3239, Auro wrote:Chen's individually scummier than AL, but Chen's actions have made sense as an AL partner, don't wagon movements show AL as the better elim though Flopz? (Refer previous arguments this page re: resistance, etc) From that alone I feel AL elim should precede Chennis.
I think Infinity and Menal was TvT so Scum were just waiting to see what happens as at that point there was still several days left and still is tbh. wow how do we still have over 6 days left. idk Johnny kinda has a LHF vibe rn and I fear that this can also be used to push for an Infinity lim D2.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Auro »

Comfortable presence on Johnny wagon while AL vote needs consideration -> AL partner equity.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Auro »

In post 3245, Flopz wrote:idk Johnny kinda has a LHF vibe rn
Such a slot is better gone earlier than later, though, no? I'm not really expecting Johnny to swoop in and town it up [and that's okay, have fun with the baby Johnny :D]
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 3246, Auro wrote:Comfortable presence on Johnny wagon while AL vote needs consideration -> AL partner equity.
Hmmmm, or people just don't think Infinity is scum but basically nobody has positive reads on Johnny so it's a lot easier but I can see where you're coming from
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:54 am

Post by Auro »

In post 3248, Flopz wrote:people just don't think Infinity is scum
Do we have a list of people who have expressed townreads on AL? There's you, Fire... Chennis? Who else?

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”