joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4000 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by joqiza »

chen I keep listening to that audio clip trying to figure out what the last part is but I can't understand it lmao
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4001 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 3995, Shirou wrote:Anyone on right now?

VOTE: Auro
good vote
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4002 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 4000, joqiza wrote:chen I keep listening to that audio clip trying to figure out what the last part is but I can't understand it lmao
Wtf I googled the song and got completely screwed over by google
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4003 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am about post 1100 in my catchup got to the part when Koba was telling super he rage quit last and then just sorta checked out mentally. I expected to have more time to catch up but had a work emergency.

Super felt scummy but Joqiza doesn’t. So kinda torn. Feels like I am reading two different games.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4004 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 3664, lilith2013 wrote:I would like to repost this both as a reminder of my limerick prowess and as a note if johnny flips scum
In post 3357, lilith2013 wrote:SS has also written a limerick about Johnny which I have also paraphrased as my own limerick.

When asked to give thoughts he declined
Except that he death didn’t mind
So bad’s his reaction
He’s bussed by his faction!
His partners on wagon we’ll find.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4005 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Shirou »

@Joqi

Then you think Johnny bussed Autumn Leaves (Johnny only voted you and Autumn Leaves in this game as far as I know), and Autumn Leaves early bussed Johnny, and scum!AL think we should take a look inside the wagon for a busser?

In that world, considering we're in Black Flag, don't you agree that it's necessary for scum!AL partner to be outside of the wagon?
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4006 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 4001, chennisden wrote:
In post 3995, Shirou wrote:Anyone on right now?

VOTE: Auro
good vote
I'm mildly confident that we can wrap up this game today
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4007 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Shirou »

If not today, tomorrow.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4008 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by chennisden »

Let's try again

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4009 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4000, joqiza wrote:chen I keep listening to that audio clip trying to figure out what the last part is but I can't understand it lmao
What audio clip?

Generally we don’t have sound on the forums.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4010 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Shirou »

I'm actually a bit surprised on everyone reactions.

I thought there was a chance everyone would come to the same conclusions but I'll try to explain my line of thought here.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4011 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by chennisden »

I think killing everyone offwagon probably wins the game
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4012 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Shirou »

We've 5 players present at the moment counting me, therefore it's enough for an execution, so if possible/no one needs to do anything else, I would like for you to be online for the next 10 ~ 15 minutes or so, since I'll make a proposition.

I suppose we can call this night meeting a brief Round Table. For what it's worth, I think all online players at the moment are more likely town than not.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4013 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4010, Shirou wrote:I'm actually a bit surprised on everyone reactions.

I thought there was a chance everyone would come to the same conclusions but I'll try to explain my line of thought here.
Would love that. Brain feels like cottage cheese.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4014 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by chennisden »

i actually cannot believe that i parked my vote on scum the entire time.

guess im just CRACKED yo
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4015 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by joqiza »

In post 4005, Shirou wrote:@Joqi

Then you think Johnny bussed Autumn Leaves (Johnny only voted you and Autumn Leaves in this game as far as I know), and Autumn Leaves early bussed Johnny, and scum!AL think we should take a look inside the wagon for a busser?

In that world, considering we're in Black Flag, don't you agree that it's necessary for scum!AL partner to be outside of the wagon?
I mean, the timing of how it played out was Johnny and Autumn both soft defending each other throughout the game, both slowly getting cornered into the PoE, me outing a teamread on them in , and then after that Autumn and Johnny voted each other. Which I don't really see as clearing given that I pretty much insisted on dueling Johnny/Autumn wagons.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #4016 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

sorry I’m not really paying attention to my phone too much/not sure how much longer I will be here
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4017 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4012, Shirou wrote:We've 5 players present at the moment counting me, therefore it's enough for an execution, so if possible/no one needs to do anything else, I would like for you to be online for the next 10 ~ 15 minutes or so, since I'll make a proposition.

I suppose we can call this night meeting a brief Round Table. For what it's worth, I think all online players at the moment are more likely town than not.
Sure but I am close to falling asleep here so let’s try to make it fast and if I do apologies.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4018 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 3615, chennisden wrote:
In post 3601, Flopz wrote:
In post 3419, chennisden wrote:
In post 3395, joqiza wrote:chenn you seem pretty chill about the fact Flopz is hard tunneling you rn
I think it's not very likely it comes from a place of scum
In post 3481, chennisden wrote:
In post 3395, joqiza wrote:chenn you seem pretty chill about the fact Flopz is hard tunneling you rn
I lied and I care now

In a world where Johnny is town it's possible he's scum pushing me to set me up after Johnny flips town, because I think it'd be pretty easy to do so
In post 3531, chennisden wrote:
In post 3481, chennisden wrote:Flopz
Ok my tr on flopz is like entirely evaporated now
So what changed becuase I was voting you before there was a Johnny wagon and I've made my reasons for not joining the wagon pretty clear i.e you leading this wagon makes me wary that Johnny is in fact town even if he's second in my poe. Not too long ago I was one of your biggest Townreads so this is quite the jump.
If it helps it's because a) I'm running out of scumreads and b) it's because of what joqiza pointed out

It's not really your play between then and now that has anything to do with it here. It was just me reevaluating.
Sorry this was kind of disingenuous

I exaggerated this a little because I wanted to see how people would react to it. I think the way Auro reacted to it is pretty damning.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4019 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Shirou »

I suppose I'll begin by my thesis on this game at the moment:

As long as we're not in a distorted/dark timeline where one of the following happened/is factual:

1) Lilith / Joqi being scum together or with one of Chennis / Mena / AL

2) Mena / AL being partners that bussed even though Johnny wagon was up so they couldn't afford a buss

3) Johnny being insistent on one of his partners being obvtown (DK)

This game should end at maximum in the next 2 eliminations, which are respectively Auro/Flopz, where there should be at least one scum, if it isn't exactly the remaining scum team in the game.

lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #4020 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

wdym damning for auro @chennis?
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4021 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by joqiza »

@Shirou Oh, I do think the third in the Johnny/Autumn universe is most likely off-wagon, but that's mainly just because I TR everyone else who was on-wagon.

I did intend to review Auro too but there was a part of one of Johnny's earlier reads lists that made me feel they might not be partnered:
In post 2344, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Before I read up from page *checks notes* 75.... I'll say my quick off the dome takes on everyone

Mena - effort and logic both good, unwilling to vote
Lili - seems more solvey than most anyone from my recollection. Unwilling to vote
Koba - in no way is this kobas scum game. Would rather not vote, but I do think the game gets easier with them gone so like I wouldn't hate if we limmed them anyway
Infin - got that LHF property a bit. Seems like everyone's down to lim. Would rather not vote
Auro - honestly my eyes kinda glaze over at Auros posts. Might vote pending case/conversation

Super - high effort, high anxiety. Reaction tests and bad blood with koba make it hard for me to parse what they're thinking even if they make outright statements. Would vote
Firebringer - annoying on purpose, not outside scum range from what I've heard but i'm trusting my gut here, would not vote
Flopz - did that meta dive on em, unwilling to vote
Chenny - manic nervous energy. Like they got called out early and have struggled to act natural for the rest of the game. Would vote
Emphasis added is mine. This is why I suspect the Autumn & Flopz slots primarily. I think his read there is actually a decent look for Auro since the "eyes glazed over" thing usually comes from scum describing a town. Idk how good Johnny is at anti-spew, I'm kind of assuming as of rn that he was just playing blatantly.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4022 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4019, Shirou wrote:I suppose I'll begin by my thesis on this game at the moment:

As long as we're not in a distorted/dark timeline where one of the following happened/is factual:

1) Lilith / Joqi being scum together or with one of Chennis / Mena / AL

2) Mena / AL being partners that bussed even though Johnny wagon was up so they couldn't afford a buss

3) Johnny being insistent on one of his partners being obvtown (DK)

This game should end at maximum in the next 2 eliminations, which are respectively Auro/Flopz, where there should be at least one scum, if it isn't exactly the remaining scum team in the game.

At the risk of sounding incredibly dumb, I am the DK slot. If you think I am partners with Johnny wouldn’t you elim me to end the game? I don’t see how you get from paragraph 3 to 4.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4023 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Shirou »

In fact, I would even go as far as saying that if the game doesn't end with Auro/Flopz, this is Baton Pass V2 but in this edition I'm not one of the scum.

Therefore, I don't think this game continues past that, at the same time I fear the thought of it doing.

I'll explain my reads in Auro/Flopz as well as why they're, outside of even reads, mathematically good eliminations.

Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4024 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 4022, MathBlade wrote:At the risk of sounding incredibly dumb, I am the DK slot. If you think I am partners with Johnny wouldn’t you elim me to end the game? I don’t see how you get from paragraph 3 to 4.
I'm saying as a hypothetical in that scenario.

I don't think you're scum, because I don't think Johnny relates himself to his partner this hard in a Black Flag by insisting that their partner is obvtown.

You're one of my weakest "town reads" if I can even call it that, but I don't think I want to assume you're his partner at the moment, especially considering what I've found during my read in the later pages of the game / looking at Flopz and Auro ISOs.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”