ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 3049, Jingle wrote:
In post 3035, Noraa wrote:why's that?
I expect exactly one scum player will have sent a peach to spf. No more, possibly but unlikely less, given the setup's high chance of tracker-family roles.
why would scum send a peach to someone they are killing?
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 3048, Noraa wrote:wow that was helpful you just told me that I could be town or scum.
you're more likely town, but not for what you advanced
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 3051, Gypyx wrote:
In post 3048, Noraa wrote:wow that was helpful you just told me that I could be town or scum.
I didn't give any reasons for anyone to TR me. I'm literally looking specifically for SRs on me.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 3050, Noraa wrote:why would scum send a peach to someone they are killing?
Because being tracked to the nk and some random schmuck is much harder to explain than being tracked to just the nightkill if you're a FV.
This is a Parachute.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 3052, Noraa wrote:
I didn't give any reasons for anyone to TR me. I'm literally looking specifically for SRs on me.
ah didn't know that, i'm not your guy then
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 3053, Jingle wrote:
In post 3050, Noraa wrote:why would scum send a peach to someone they are killing?
Because being tracked to the nk and some random schmuck is much harder to explain than being tracked to just the nightkill if you're a FV.
but like so? tracker gonna know the pool scum is in still.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 3054, Gypyx wrote:
In post 3052, Noraa wrote:
ah didn't know that, i'm not your guy then
I no longer TR you. Not sure about SRing but not TRing for sure.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Noraa »

off to bed.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Jingle »

That would be watcher, noraa. Tracker is also a role that is disproportionately likely when there's a critical mass of vendors.
This is a Parachute.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 3053, Jingle wrote:
but scum has no reason to be tracked in the first place

bottom text
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:58 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 2880, Noraa wrote:pooky is town here
I think Pooky is town
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:08 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3005, Jingle wrote:Hence, potentially broken by flavor.
This is like, the most obvious thing you would check for with this setup though and very competent mods and PenguinPower all looked at it
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:11 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3046, Noraa wrote:I hard defended confscum yesterday :D
does anyone have anything to say about it?
If this is your case on Pink Ball, it's bad
alt of MURDERCAT
Zaiden
Zaiden
Goon
Zaiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Zaiden »

I am confused at Nora's proposition of Pink Ball being scum as well as me. As far as I'm concerned, Pink Ball is my strongest townread who correctly read Spring Breeze as scum and SPF as town. I don't read Nora's defence of Spring Breeze leading up to the elimination as being alignment indicative because I could see Nora hard tunnelling people as obv town/obv scum because that just seems to be how they operate. But let's say if Nora is town here they were wrong about Spring Breeze and they're wrong about me being scum so I'm pretty sure they're just wrong about Pink Ball. That said, I suppose there's a reason why she's being insistent and I'll wait to hear. Although my team thinks it's extremely unlikely they did tell me a coordinated D1 scum bus happened in a previous Team Mafia game. So it's not outside the realm of possibility that Pink Ball is scum who bussed Spring Breeze.

Trackers typically don't track separate night actions just who visits or is visited right? In that scenario if scum believe there's a tracker in the game I think the proposition they would vend fruit to try to hide their kill on the same target makes sense. Especially if they have reason to believe there is a mechanical purpose behind peaches, it would be in their interest to prevent peaches from falling into the hands of town. But the counterpoint to that is scum could still kill their target and claim to have vended them fruit because their target wouldn't be alive to verify this anyway and it's not like tracker can ascertain the difference. And if there is a mechanical purpose behind peaches for scum too why wouldn't scum just vend peaches between themselves?

Finally, I reckon MariaR was attempting to create a wagon onto me halfway through D1 and it coincided with shifting people off an early Spring Breeze wagon. Then she goes from calling Spring Breeze obv town to hammering them. The connection here is pretty clear to me.

Vote: MariaR
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 3061, MURDERSUNNY wrote:
In post 3005, Jingle wrote:Hence, potentially broken by flavor.
This is like, the most obvious thing you would check for with this setup though and very competent mods and PenguinPower all looked at it
well, if i understeand correctly, everyone has a different fruit right? or at least there's a huge variety, so like, that just tells us that fruit vendor can't be fake-claimed

pedit : woah wallpost

bottom text
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:21 am

Post by midwaybear »

This game isn't broken by flavor. Nobody said that peach variety had to be unique.
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:22 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 2856, Untrod Tripod wrote:Spring Breeze - 10 (Pink Ball, staypositivefriend, Something_Smart, SirCakez, Zaiden, Gamma Emerald, Cheetory6, midwaybear, Jingle, MariaR)
Spoiler: votes
In post 1970, Pink Ball wrote:VOTE: SpringBreeze
Part of the giant case which we all remember, so not quoting all of it
In post 1976, staypositivefriend wrote:VOTE: SpringBreeze
In post 1981, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: Spring Breeze
In post 2036, SirCakez wrote:One thing with the case - why can't SB and Pooky just be scum buddies rather then SB pocketing Pooky?
In post 1975, Pink Ball wrote:You know, the point of inflection. The naked vote. The lack of explanation. The paranoia. What's worse than being scumread as scum? Being scumread and not knowing why. You convince yourself that you're doing something wrong, but you don't know why. You have based your game on not being judged, yet someone is doing it. You have no real insights to give and the guy who's scumreading you isn't giving you his own insights to reply to.
Really good point.

Ok after reading that PB can have my vote. I have faith in him and the case has good reasoning.
VOTE: Spring Breeze
In post 2291, Zaiden wrote:Alright. I'm gonna shift my vote back to Spring Breeze because I'm not convinced by their response to Pink Ball and they didn't address what I asked them.

Vote: Spring Breeze
In post 2422, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2395, Pink Ball wrote:Just vote SpringBreeze then dude, if you're not going to effort at least lend us your vote and put it where we need it
In post 2396, Pink Ball wrote:I know you read that, Gamma. Do it
VOTE: Spring Breeze
I might do a double-check ISO to see if I actually feel like this is a good vote later but I’ll do what I’m told for now
In post 2534, Cheetory6 wrote:VOTE: spring

I went to ask teammates what they think about spring saying they would only claim after catching up and then realized they were probably just going to tell me to do this.
In post 2620, midwaybear wrote:VOTE: Spring Breeze
I want to put my vote here for now.
In post 2782, Jingle wrote:Why are we even considering not limming SB?

Functionally, she claimed VT after softing power.

At worst, we flip her, she's a functional VT, and we have actual context for the pushes and wagons today.
At best, she's scum.

She can never be allowed to approach endgame at this point.
She will never be solved by scum actions.
If we don't eliminate her, this is still going to be a major distraction on later days, when, you know, we'll have better information to hunt elsewhere and we risk outing actually useful roles in the meantime.

VOTE: SB
In post 2840, MariaR wrote:VOTE: SB
alt of MURDERCAT
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:26 am

Post by midwaybear »

Wow, a lot of these votes seem pretty weak to me(mine included, at least in isolation).
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:29 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

There is definitely some context left out, but this is going to make it much easier to go check them all.

But I am very confident scum bussed, no way that wagon goes through that easy (and without my vote even) otherwise.
alt of MURDERCAT
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:29 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3010, Jingle wrote:
In post 3007, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3005, Jingle wrote:
In post 2988, Noraa wrote:nah the most obvious besides murder is me.
I could see them having left you alive to continue tunneling on me. SPF was likely shot as a protection dodge, though, that is true.

We presumably have at least 6 fruit vendors remaining. Unless we have FV saturation, there's a large likelihood that there is 0-1 more scum who can vend fruits. The fruits have individual flavors, and thus cannot be successfully counterclaimed, and there's a decent chance given SB's death flavor that the scum FVs don't actually send peaches. Hence, potentially broken by flavor.

MWB is locktown, imo, btw.
Heya

Do you think people should claim who they sent fruit to, but no flavor? Or visceversa?
Number of fruits received, probably. If we know roughly whether it's many FV/All FV/Mostly FV we can determine whether outing who isn't an FV is worth it.
I got a rock
(No peaches)
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:33 am

Post by SirCakez »

If you ISO Maria her hammer makes no sense in context of her progression
She is scum
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

SB wagon and players' reads on her

> Pink Ball drops his massive case. He has stated that he would get SB eliminated and this was clear for the majority of the day from what I can remember. He voted Spring originally in , keeps her as a scumread throughout, pressures her in , and bam is where he states his intent to get SB killed. At the time judging from the previous page, Cake was receiving heat, Cheet just dropped a point about Jingle being possibly dissonant, there are wagons on Zaiden/Gypyx/Jingle at this time. Needless to say, i think it is accurate to say Pink Ball is the catalyst for the SB wagon during a time where many, many others would have been accepted. It is also probably worth noting that SB was a strongman which presumably is one of the stronger PRs

i will also mention that i think pink treating the game like he has to solve it asap before dying is towny

> SPF joins immediately ..

> Murder pressures Cakes but will catch up on other stuff another time ..

> S_S joins immediately

> Jingle wants to wait for PI's input

> Morning thinks there is way less time in the day than there actually is, im guessing as a result of Jingle mentioning "end of day" but idfk

> Gypyx doesnt get to it with his catchup, does agree to wallcase maria though and i think this combined with the case itself was towny

> Pooky doesnt mention it

> midway isn't opposed but is holding off for the moment

> Murder continues the cake crusade (also maria further down) but is interested in how SB will fit into his idea of the scumteam. He does point out SB's read post where she "soulread thinks he's town". this post gives me an idea

Spoiler:
In post 1622, Spring Breeze wrote:it's true i don't think i've been super on ball with the game so i combed back through and i think these takes are a lot truer to my heart. list isn't ordered.

(TOWN) - cheetory is a townread, even taking away the emotional reason which i don't think i should focus on anymore. he's generally invested, and i especially like how he said he was going to go v/la but couldn't help but come back to comment on things about the game.
(TOWN) - noraa i think is town. she's actually playing very similar to a game i hard scumread her in and she was town. this is also one of the reads infinity feels really good about so i am locking in

(SOUL TOWN) - sircakez has in general been pretty unafraid to give his opinions, and tonally reads as blunt town. maybe it's a soulread, i just think he's town
(SOUL TOWN) - pooky is my randsoultown. we played a game just before and he was a lot like this, and i'd think scum!pooky would be trying to control the gamestate/do something meaningful. he does know this, but i still feel he's town, i suppose. he just doesn't seem to care.

(TOWN LEAN) - morning tweet, i think is town for the confidence with the noraa read. i've played with scum!morning briefly and don't think she likes to make waves.
(TOWN LEAN) - gypx, i think is town. he's low effort solving, but still solving

(TOWNISH BUT HESISTANT) - spf; my teammate infinity says he mindmelds with her a lot, and i agree she's had good takes, but i don't think she's towntold enough for a townread. this maria post () still pings me; i still think is too logic leapy, and she expresses a townread on mariar for it which i think is unwarranted. i don't *think* i'm misunderstanding the point, or at least am too far off
(TOWNISH BUT HESISTANT) - zaiden; i liked his attempts to scumhunt with the conversations with his team members. i looked back and think i am probably putting too much stock into that emotional read so i am flipping here again. tonally town because i find him funny, but bias aside, he's probably a light townlean/null.

(NULL) - maria, on reflection, i can see being similar to pooky so i'm not that suspicious of her being put to the side as town for a lot of players. personally, i have no idea and i don't think my opinion matters on this
(NULL) - jake is lhf, but should absolutely not be townread by any stretch of the imagination
(NULL) - pink ball, i'm pretty self conscious that i'm an attractive push for scum, but i don't think i can in good faith call that a scum push. otherwise content is a lot of asking questions and short comments which is pretty null.

(???) - murdersunny; i have seen murdercat in other games though and he generally has a lot to say. the fact he's popped in a few times and said he's had nothing to say/nothing is happening feels strange because i almost feel like he wouldn't be able to contain his opinions as town if he's town. the change in playstyle is leantown, but it also lets him get away with not offering opinions. i'm fully open to looking at his case though

(NULLSCUM) - s_s, i am nullscumleaning for popping in at apparently the right moments to make jokes, but doesn't offer anything.

(SCUM WITH REASONING) - jingle, i still don't like his original noraa push. the points are nitpicky and generally reachy to come to the conclusion that noraa is scum. i do like (agree) with his reasoning behind the PR point noraa brought up though. i feel is still weak suppliment for a "very confident scumread" on noraa. the first question cheetory asked about noraa was a "this is more likely read," and the second one was just an inconsistency. i don't think he answered my question about the BoP.

(No Mention, but notices she missed) - Gamma

(No Mention, but notices she missed) - PrivateII

(No Mention) - midwaybear

my team hasn't been around for this game, although infinity did say he was confident in noraa town, and he mindmelds with spf a while ago, and ydrasse said noraa was prob!town, which was also while ago
I think this pretty heavily implies Noraa being town, she even mentions Noraa twice with her teammates' reads. i already think Noraa is town anyway but thats nice

Cheetory I think is more likely town than not from this as well.

Cakes and Pooky reads are more constrained for being more gut/soul feely, im unsure where to place them in the hierarchy as a result. They come off as less genuine because of it, not necessarily scummy but more forced

Gypyx i already think is more likely town but i do notice that he had around 3 votes at the time so he was certainly on the table for some, i lean that Kanna doesnt put him upwards for nothing reasoning if they're scum mates

Kanna hedges the fuck outta SPF and Zaiden. Just focusing on Zaiden, i recall SB initially scumreading there but then you end up with this sort of messy read right after the bit where Zaiden got emotional and the heat got let off. Pink kinda already commented on this but it did read like Zaiden was the intended elimination but then he obvtowned so SB kinda didnt know what to do w herself. I dont really see why she doesnt either brush off that emotion reasoning (as some have done) or commit to it, this is maybe cause not everyone agreed Zaiden is town from it I suppose so she wanted to leave it open. I think that's the idea

Nulls are whatever, what is more interesting is her fake scumread on Pink Ball later in the day calling him bad faith. I guess you could say that she would do that for distancing but i thought it read genuine

i think the murder read is just kind of quirky cause i dont believe murder was ever considered as an elimination but she hedges on him being maybe scummy here without really saying a lot

i dont have an opinion on the S_S read, it's in its own category for her in slight scum, could see low risk distance or just S_S being town she felt like attacking

Jingle i think comes off good as he is virtually the only player she seems to feel strongly is scum for the 2nd half of the day. She expended the most effort trying to shade there and this was at a time long before she would know she would die

She forgets Gamma and Private which i would lean slightly you dont do to a partner ?? but she is aware that she missed them about 45 minutes later for whatever reason so unsure. Also she missed midway but doesnt even realize

I think my townreads overlap decently with this, I think Noraa/Cheet are strongest, Gypyx i lean and it leads me to believe Zaiden and Jingle are town as well. i dont think Kanna would have planned a distance as far back as Zaiden, and likely not Jingle as well, why would she even think she's going to die on this day? Pink Ball and Murder arent really interesting in this list but i think they are town too.

uh continuing on with what i was doing, Cakes is thinking about S_S and Gypyx at this time while arguing with murder abt the definition of scumhunting

>Cakes agrees emphatically with the case and joins, thinks PB is very likely town for it as well. Murder inquires as to what made Cakes nulltown at first then switch with the case. Cakes notes that the "point of inflection", so the part where Kanna turns her gameplay on as soon as she learns of Pink ball's suspicion is a very good point.

>Murder does the thing where he possibly overleans into pre-flips around here as a result of wanting to score as many points for finding the team as possible, i think this is more likely a thought he thinks to have as town rather than one he'd think to fake, like I think that's something you might not think about as scum

>Pooky around this time hasn't really done anything other than revel at others' desire to win the game, i guess. Now PB asks Pooky directly to respond to his case. he gives a lengthy soul type read explanation where is he certain she is not pocketing him and by extension town. I have questions to ask pooky surrounding the nature of this read but i am sure those will be asked if they havent already

>PrivateI thought there was scum in PB/SB, with the recent case he is inclined to swap to SB probably, mentions he would likely generally buy his case. Eh eh eh

>Pooky is 100% sure Kanna is town cause she wouldnt emotionally manipulate him. I asked about where he's being emotionally manipulated which was probably the wrong question, cause he followed up by saying he isnt, Kanna is being genuine

>Zaiden joins SB with ease

>I kid you not, Gypyx doesn't know who SB is. when the abbreviation is clarified, he says he has no read on them, maybe a slight scumlean. i am inclined to think Gypyx gives an opinion on her if they are scum mates

Pedit: So I'm tired, from Murder's post, the rest of the votes go Gamma -> Cheet -> midway -> Jingle -> MariaR

Somewhere around there, i think the elimination was inevitable so the votes and reads are less important. Maybe there is a point to make about how easy the wagon went thru, sure, scum did not attempt to fight it really. in my opinion if they had it would have been unnecessary troubles for them in the future since i think the Kanna wagon was being sent at that point. I would be wary about assuming scum joins because at least in my case voting isn't even AI, if i were scum i am just as likely to bother adding my vote as i am not. Competing wagons would make that kind of thing more interesting. i also say this because i think Cheet is town strongly and im thinking that way for mid and Jingle already

Noraa / Pinkball
Cheetory / Zaiden
midway / Jingle / Murdercatto
Gypyx
-
I think out of the rest, Gamma and PrivateI come off slightly better for Kanna forgetting they exist maybe, i generally need more before deciding on who is scum in the bottom half though, im never good at that. I feel pretty good about what i have so far, maybe i fucked up once but only in the bottom tiers
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:47 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Maria would be my pick today, barring something interesting from Noraa.
I don't hate the Monty wagon either, but I want to see what SB said about Monty.
I also want to read spf iso.
alt of MURDERCAT
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:47 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3068, MURDERSUNNY wrote:There is definitely some context left out, but this is going to make it much easier to go check them all.

But I am very confident scum bussed, no way that wagon goes through that easy (and without my vote even) otherwise.
I touched on this but i think roughly around the middle of the wagon the elimination was quite likely to happen and if it didnt then it was certainly a forever thing that several players would push i think. i dont see the incentive for scum to bus more than rand% of them already being on the wagon

but again nobody ever agrees with me on this so maybe i just undervalue the importance of votes. What makes scum more likely to essentially join a wagon that is going thru than not? It would do nothing for their looks and in my opinion it doesnt really mean anything at all, it's like executing an order
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i got no peaches
In post 3063, Zaiden wrote:I am confused at Nora's proposition of Pink Ball being scum as well as me. As far as I'm concerned, Pink Ball is my strongest townread who correctly read Spring Breeze as scum and SPF as town. I don't read Nora's defence of Spring Breeze leading up to the elimination as being alignment indicative because I could see Nora hard tunnelling people as obv town/obv scum because that just seems to be how they operate. But let's say if Nora is town here they were wrong about Spring Breeze and they're wrong about me being scum so I'm pretty sure they're just wrong about Pink Ball. That said, I suppose there's a reason why she's being insistent and I'll wait to hear. Although my team thinks it's extremely unlikely they did tell me a coordinated D1 scum bus happened in a previous Team Mafia game. So it's not outside the realm of possibility that Pink Ball is scum who bussed Spring Breeze.

Trackers typically don't track separate night actions just who visits or is visited right? In that scenario if scum believe there's a tracker in the game I think the proposition they would vend fruit to try to hide their kill on the same target makes sense. Especially if they have reason to believe there is a mechanical purpose behind peaches, it would be in their interest to prevent peaches from falling into the hands of town. But the counterpoint to that is scum could still kill their target and claim to have vended them fruit because their target wouldn't be alive to verify this anyway and it's not like tracker can ascertain the difference. And if there is a mechanical purpose behind peaches for scum too why wouldn't scum just vend peaches between themselves?

Finally, I reckon MariaR was attempting to create a wagon onto me halfway through D1 and it coincided with shifting people off an early Spring Breeze wagon. Then she goes from calling Spring Breeze obv town to hammering them. The connection here is pretty clear to me.

Vote: MariaR
i think that noraa's defense of SB due to the particular reasons she had that made her feel very sure was very towny. something that she thought was exclusive to town gave her great confidence in the read, aka the fruits. I dont think she would think to fake that

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”