TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

dunn a lil sassy today
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by the worst »

Dunn always sassy
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by implosion »

12Derived from Old English, twelf and tuelf are first attested in the 10th-century Lindisfarne Gospels' Book of John.[note 1][5] It has cognates in every Germanic language (e.g. German zwölf), whose Proto-Germanic ancestor has been reconstructed as *twaliƀi..., from *twa ("two") and suffix *-lif- or *-liƀ- of uncertain meaning.[5] It is sometimes compared with the Lithuanian dvýlika, although -lika is used as the suffix for all numbers from 11 to 19 (analogous to "-teen").[5] Every other Indo-European language instead uses a form of "two"+"ten", such as the Latin duōdecim.[5]

Vote Count 1.12
Lady Lambdadelta
(6): DrippingGoofball, Xtoxm, mastina, Ythan, hercule, Hopkirk
DrippingGoofball
(3): OkaPoka, Dunnstral, Dannflor
Dunnstral
(2): innocentvillager, Cephrir
hercule
(2): Lady Lambdadelta, the worst
the worst
(2): jjh927, Winter Flakes
Hopkirk
(2): Almost50, AGar
innocentvillager
(1): Titus

Not Voting
(0):

With 18 alive, it takes 10 votes to eliminate. Deadline is set for 11:00 AM PST on February 12, in (expired on 2021-02-12 15:00:00).
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 411, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 397, Xtoxm wrote:auro's opinion on hercule talking about his scum playstyle is that it's town indicitive
he says that scum can steal a march on a possible question about it by posting in this way, but that it would be unnecessary to go into such depth
herc believes that he will be able to earn townreads from the way he plays, which, if scum, would require confidence on hercs part that he can both make a substantial change in the way plays scum, and also get townread doing it
he also thinks scum herc would know such a play is unlikely to repay him well

he criticizes llds push on hercs 2nd post, saying repeated attacks have been made but no explanation of why it is scum indicative
why scum, as opposed to exhilarated town? does she expect the hercule is disingenuous in his belief that his team has players that are strong in town roles?

he is confused at the number of people treating mastina in an insulting way, and notes that he has mastina as locktown (????)
feels that agar reacted disproportionately to mastina calling him null, however he's not sure if it's alignment indicitive

at this point he offers a readslist:
town: mastina, hercule, iv, ceph
scum: agar, lld, dgb

his stomach feeling on a50 is scum. i've told him that i veto any d1 a50 vote wishes he has.
I don't like:
  • The read on herc is super convoluted, it goes back and forth and I don't understand why auro leans town on it. His approach isn't commonly seen, and personally I am unable to ascribe a lean in any direction, I fail to comprehend how anyone can feel so strongly about it.
  • Scumreading LLD for her aggressive scum read of hercule without considering that an aggressive town read is just as bizarre.
  • Completely unexplained scum read on me (also I know it's wrong, so there's that).
I like:
  • Scumreading LLD for her aggressive scum read of hercule is a reasonable position to take in isolation.
  • Noticing AGar flinching when poked with a null read.
Xtoxm, please ask your other team members for reads while the game is still young and it won't take them an eternity.
In post 418, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 414, Hopkirk wrote:i'll just quote that again shall i
In post 407, DrippingGoofball wrote:To put it another way, discrediting mastina this early in the game is Scummy McScummerson.
are you scumreading everyone shading mastina?
No.

There's a certain quality to LLD's push that screams wanting to keep the genie in the bottle.
In post 435, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 430, Dannflor wrote:
In post 406, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 397, Xtoxm wrote:he is confused at the number of people treating mastina in an insulting way, and notes that he has mastina as locktown (????)
They fear mastina - right or wrong, she'll dig her heels in and they're afraid she'll be right.
is anyone treating mastina in an insulting way besides cephrir asking her to not post a reads list after reading every single page?
LLD
In post 715, DrippingGoofball wrote:Post #669 is a scumclaim by LLD.
In post 721, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 720, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
669 is a Dann post.

What are you smoking, DGB?
Post #679. I reported it to the mods for game-throwing, that's how bad it is.
In post 724, DrippingGoofball wrote:LLD/A50/IV

That's my scum team so far.
In post 737, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 731, Almost50 wrote:
In post 728, DrippingGoofball wrote:Tell me more about that OkaPoka read.
No. I respectfully decline to present any cases (Town or Scum) on anyone. This is my solve. Feel free to ignore it.
While I am enjoying voting you as much as you are enjoying voting yourself, how about we join forces and fire up a LLD wagon?
In post 738, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: LLD

Hercule if you vote LLD you'll be riding on sweet towncred 'til end game.
In post 739, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 734, Titus wrote:LLD, why are you so focused on petty stuff and you overlook A50's TR on me?
Titus let's break new ground and cooperate.

I need your assist with a shiny new LLD wagon.
In post 742, DrippingGoofball wrote:We only have one yeet and I too want to yeet them both.

I've been told that if you vote LLD, all your dreams come true. That's good enough for me!
In post 753, DrippingGoofball wrote:Hopkirk, can we hypnotize you to vote for LLD? We really could use your help right now.
In post 758, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 747, hercule wrote:Titus: let's go ahead and clear LLD since she would never make an early push on town as scum

LLD: yes, yes, correct I would never, despite me just stating that my meta is insane and i change it all the time, you are logical and reasonable
*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*
In post 762, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 759, Hopkirk wrote:tbh i had to stop myself voting LLD purely based on that ego post
Right?

She could have just typed "I rolled scum" - it would have been simpler for everyone.

We'll throw A50 in the sack tomorrow. His self-vote is just trying to beat the town to the punch, but we're not fools here.
In post 764, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 761, Titus wrote:
In post 752, Hopkirk wrote:so are you saying scum!LLD comes in driving a bus d1 and expects it to go to a lethal or that scum!LLD plans to throw some sus on Herc then start pushing something else? it doesn't feel SvS
I wasn't concluding anything about LLD yet. I only postulated scum!LLD and town Hercule is unlikely. I don't have enough data for predictions.
Vote LLD! It'll be good for your record. <3
In post 768, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 763, Titus wrote:
In post 747, hercule wrote:Titus: let's go ahead and clear LLD since she would never make an early push on town as scum

LLD: yes, yes, correct I would never, despite me just stating that my meta is insane and i change it all the time, you are logical and reasonable
Neither of these posts are what we said though.
The use of "we" is making me tingle.
In post 769, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 766, innocentvillager wrote:hmm i am having a lot of trouble getting reads in this game, i think my LLD townlean crumbled to dust after seeing the kind of player she is
Happy! Happy!

Joy! Joy!

Join us, yellow dog.
In post 778, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 775, Dannflor wrote:What’s stopping you from being able to read me?
All the townies are voting LLD and you're voting hercule. But you can change that! Our everlasting gratitude is on the line <3 <3 <3
In post 902, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 847, jjh927 wrote:Hmm

I don't like LLD's playstyle but I don't think she's scum here

Hercule looks like town to me, but I should add the caveat that I haven't read the previous incarnation of this game so can't really comment if people are judging based on that

I'm still happy voting the worst
Sometimes a player doesn't like another's playstyle, goes overboard trying to remain unbiased, and calls them town.
In post 904, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 861, jjh927 wrote:Well yeah you are way too aggressive

I play as loose as ever nowadays but I think that means something different to me than it does to you
LLD is scum and we need to throw her in the yeet sack.
In post 909, DrippingGoofball wrote:Get into the sack, LLD!!!!
In post 918, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 914, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
I played quarterback in high school.

I'm very experienced at avoiding the sack.

Also I'm town so, not gonna happen tbh
The potato sack is still coming for you.
In post 925, DrippingGoofball wrote:So that's what LLD was trying to sell me. Bollocks!

This game need a vigorous charisma wagon.

Let's vote LLD, a beautiful glowing light of love awaits us all.
In post 931, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 930, OkaPoka wrote:go LLD? i mean this game is markedly different because LLD is here and is a warper
Switch to LLD! Make the wagons go 5/5. Titus' head will explode!
In post 937, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 933, Cephrir wrote:
In post 931, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 930, OkaPoka wrote:go LLD? i mean this game is markedly different because LLD is here and is a warper
Switch to LLD! Make the wagons go 5/5. Titus' head will explode!
ngl, this is the most compelling case you've made so far
Cases are scummy and wagons are so much fun.
In post 943, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 938, jjh927 wrote:IF LLD is scum, she is not the easiest scum to find
It looks like you just convinced yourself to join us! You can count on my support on the worst at some later time, if that helps.
In post 952, DrippingGoofball wrote:Don't complain if you're not voting LLD !!!!!
In post 959, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 958, OkaPoka wrote:you're not voting with LLD, why?
Because she's scum :cry: :cry: :cry:
In post 1001, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 998, Almost50 wrote:
In post 622, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 609, Cephrir wrote:i mean, not two yeets, but two days
I would not mind a second day to figure shit out and then a flip choice.

I'm confident I can find them today. More confident if I have a second day to use.

But I'm willing to do it today if needed.
I may still be a fool, but I'm willing to move LLD to the TRs now. I don't think she doubles down in her own fate like this as Scum. She's a fierce fighter for survival.
Meta schmeta

Did you read her ego post?

Neither did I, but I scanned it slowly enough to remember how she emphasized that meta doesn't apply to her.

Which is why I scumread her.
In post 1068, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1008, Almost50 wrote:
In post 724, DrippingGoofball wrote:LLD/A50/IV

That's my scum team so far.
I know I responded to this earlier (at least I think I did) but those are
really
bad reads.
You may be the one I'm wrong about in that cursed lot.
In post 1069, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1011, Almost50 wrote:
In post 737, DrippingGoofball wrote:While I am enjoying voting you as much as you are enjoying voting yourself, how about we join forces and fire up a LLD wagon?
I am necessarily against wagoning LLD, but I do SR mastina still. Convince me mastina's Town and I will vote LLD with you.
I don't have a read on mastina yet.
In post 1093, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1092, Titus wrote:Right now, my reads are based in wagonomics only for the most part minus a skim. I have been VLA most of the game.

Right now, my gut says the worst should be the lim but it is possible I am reading the gamestate wrong. I know my bias is to lim LLD because I am sure hercule is town but LLD's push doesn't feel in bad faith like the superbowl push from Tenet. I'll need to look at that in detail.

VOTE: the worst
He's VLA :shifty:
In post 1145, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1143, Ythan wrote:
In post 1142, Hopkirk wrote:he's refusing to give ANY of his reads until LLD apologizes to RC and makes good restitution on the defamation of his holy image.
Yeah that totally makes sense.
This game is a joy.
In post 1195, DrippingGoofball wrote:Surely, some of bickering players are scum.

But I keep coming back to all the resistance for a rainbow road, sparkling blue sky LLD wagon.

LLD is an extremely valuable scumpal. No scum in their right mind would sacrifice such a blessed partner to bulldoze a town.

And theres a handful of players that are against it in a stubborn way saying she'd too difficult to put on the saddle to ride the elimination mule out of town to the dead thread. Much like ABR was against the xtoxm wagon.
In post 1226, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1216, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1195, DrippingGoofball wrote:LLD is an extremely valuable scumpal.
She's also a good scum hunter, and you don't lim good players just because they "may" have rolled Scum (which is true for every single player in this game except me from my own PoV)

What is the
case
on LLD? Oh, I forgot. Cases are scummy. Got it.
I did make a case tho
In post 1237, DrippingGoofball wrote:Squeeeeeeeee

Mastina is voting LLD!
In post 1269, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1249, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1195, DrippingGoofball wrote:Surely, some of bickering players are scum.

But I keep coming back to all the resistance for a rainbow road, sparkling blue sky LLD wagon.

LLD is an extremely valuable scumpal. No scum in their right mind would sacrifice such a blessed partner to bulldoze a town.

And theres a handful of players that are against it in a stubborn way saying she'd too difficult to put on the saddle to ride the elimination mule out of town to the dead thread. Much like ABR was against the xtoxm wagon.
Hey DGB are you willing to bet your life I'm scum?
Are you claiming vengeful?
In post 1271, DrippingGoofball wrote:LLD is

scumploding
In post 1293, DrippingGoofball wrote:The scum isn't helping me wagon LLD.

Why?
In post 1308, DrippingGoofball wrote:Few things would make me happier tomorrow morning than two more LLD votes before I go shovel the snow.
In post 1310, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1309, innocentvillager wrote:dgb how do you feel that your worldview is me/LLD and I am voting her rn? and if I’m so scummy why haven’t you tried to push me more; a lot of people townread me, doesn’t that concern you?
Yes, that's why I'm not putting it at the forefront of my mind.
In post 1362, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1324, Cephrir wrote:we're trolling now boys

it's the right way to celebrate the fact that this thread will be as long as war and peace before we manage to yeet anyone
You can't complain about that if you're voting Hopkirk instead of LLD, but the faster you make the correct vote, the more the game pace will be to your liking. Just saying!!!!
In post 1404, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1388, Xtoxm wrote:hercule pls
we didn't put all this work in saving you from scum for you to come out and townread said scum
lld is scum and we are eliminating her today
ffs
This post is beautiful it brought tears to my eyes.
In post 1489, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1416, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: okapoka
In post 1418, OkaPoka wrote:swim with the fishes i probably will

VOTE: mastina

/shrug maybe i can see if anyone agrees with me. or mastina can admit she's being political heh

sorry danny
In post 1422, OkaPoka wrote:world's be turning actually

VOTE: a50
In post 1480, Cephrir wrote:also LLD is on like E-2 for pretty much no reason? and that makes me uncomfortable.
Don't you sound like ABR trying to block his buddy's wagon! I won't have it.
In post 1494, DrippingGoofball wrote:Ceph, wagoning LLD has been like pulling teeth, her buddies are NOT bus'ing. We townies will have to do it without scum's help.
In post 1497, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1493, Cephrir wrote:i'm fully aware that i look like an LLD partner right now but i am not going to let that stop me from pointing out that the game state is completely irrational.
It's
very
rational.
In post 1501, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1498, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1497, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1493, Cephrir wrote:i'm fully aware that i look like an LLD partner right now but i am not going to let that stop me from pointing out that the game state is completely irrational.
It's
very
rational.
did i miss a daycop soft or something bc otherwise this post is, like, from space
Both mastina and I are voting LLD for reasons that overlap (that may be an artifact of mastina being so wordy, and I being so terse), and many players that aren't LLD's buddies agree.

How is that "from space?"

NO U

U from space
In post 1514, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1511, OkaPoka wrote:green pool

iv, hop, ceph, xtoxm, ythan, dann, herc

honestly anything goes

titus, agar, flakes, lld, dgb, jjh, dunn, duck

red pool

a50, mastina

is where my head is at atm
Those reads are very original.
In post 1528, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1516, hercule wrote:one of my teammates has convinced me that LLD was doing fakerage
Interesting. I didn't want to touch on this because it's so subjective, but I am a huge sucker of AtE, it makes me just want to hug people and call them town. LLD's has left me completely unmoved.
In post 1542, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1530, Dannflor wrote:I’m sorry but WaGoning LLD has decidedly not been like pulling teeth and it’s been entirely too easy *especially* considering the type of player she is

please do not loleliminate her right now
I'm the game dentist, I should know what pulling teeth is like.
In post 1543, DrippingGoofball wrote:It has not escaped my notice that Dannflor is reducing the case against LLD as a lolwagon.
In post 1566, DrippingGoofball wrote:You can go back to voting for LLD!
In post 1573, DrippingGoofball wrote:Who again was saying how easy it is to yeet LLD?

Lady Lambdadelta (6): DrippingGoofball, Hopkirk, Xtoxm, mastina, Ythan, hercule
In post 1574, DrippingGoofball wrote:The scum have dispersed and divided themselves among hercule and myself, perhaps others.

@Titus
- I totally agree with your IV vote, but we only have one yeet today.
@Dannflor
- I totally agree with your chicken vote, but we only have one yeet today.
@AGar
- You're not voting but we really need you. I beg you, help us.
@jjh927, Winter Flakes
- While the worst if VLA, he certainly deserves examination. A lot of the small wagons are on very scummy players. the worst won't last long and you'll be vindicated eventually, but this wagon isn't happening today. I know you're town. Please help.
A50
- You like to march to your own drum, can you make an exception today and cooperate?

Townies, it's nearly impossible to yeet a scum that their buddy are loathe to sacrifice because of their high value, especially on Day 1 - we need a consensus among so many people. Scum will gladly help a yeet a low value partner for towncred, but here they have decided to defend LLD with their teeth.

But we can do this. We can hit a high value scum on Day 1.

We can
fight back
against the derailment.

A high value scum means a high value yeet for town. Imagine how well positioned we will be without LLD!scum to disrupt our scum hunting.

WE. CAN. DO. THIS.
TOGETHER.
In post 1651, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1589, innocentvillager wrote:dgb if we are both town then who is scum? im scumsiding with scum!dunnstral and scum!okapoka who are trying to deflect away from scum!LLD? is that the narrative that makes the most sense for you rn (if im town)?
I misunderstood Ramcius. He said that if you being an argument with "if we are both town" then you have to convince me that you're town first, because I scumread you.
In post 1656, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1589, innocentvillager wrote:dgb if we are both town then who is scum? im scumsiding with scum!dunnstral and scum!okapoka who are trying to deflect away from scum!LLD? is that the narrative that makes the most sense for you rn (if im town)?
So you're saying that you also scumread Dunn and Oka and LLD?
----
In post 373, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 328, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 326, OkaPoka wrote:her n you have some history?
There is one rule with Mastina's reads.

Take her read list, and start killing from towniest to scumiest in order.

You will win the game before you lose it, almost always. Without fail.
That's pretty unfair, maybe even scummy.

Mastina's read on me was wrong, she misinterpreted Scum vs. Scum for Town vs. Town with ABR vs. Xtoxm, but getting right 2 of the 4 scum, while probably beginner's luck :lol: , is pretty good given how few people suspected Cephrir and hercule.
In post 598, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 592, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 589, DrippingGoofball wrote:Like IV, I was reading the worst as town last game. :( oh noooeeees

Did you roll scum, the worst?
DGB, what's your read on Hercule?
Kinda town?
In post 650, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 626, Winter Flakes wrote:ladys frustration with Mastina comes off townie to me

why
In post 721, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 720, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
669 is a Dann post.

What are you smoking, DGB?
Post #679. I reported it to the mods for game-throwing, that's how bad it is.
In post 729, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 725, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:dgb when did you get bad at mafia
You mean to ask

"how can you sound so dumb and be so goddam good?"
In post 918, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 914, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
I played quarterback in high school.

I'm very experienced at avoiding the sack.

Also I'm town so, not gonna happen tbh
The potato sack is still coming for you.
In post 1001, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 998, Almost50 wrote:
In post 622, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 609, Cephrir wrote:i mean, not two yeets, but two days
I would not mind a second day to figure shit out and then a flip choice.

I'm confident I can find them today. More confident if I have a second day to use.

But I'm willing to do it today if needed.
I may still be a fool, but I'm willing to move LLD to the TRs now. I don't think she doubles down in her own fate like this as Scum. She's a fierce fighter for survival.
Meta schmeta

Did you read her ego post?

Neither did I, but I scanned it slowly enough to remember how she emphasized that meta doesn't apply to her.

Which is why I scumread her.
In post 1091, DrippingGoofball wrote:
TOWN

DrippingGoofball
Xtoxm
Dannflor
Winter Flakes
Hopkirk
AGar
jjh927 - low activity, low quality post by did drop a towntell
Titus - VLA, but I like what I see thus far
hercule - was going to say null until I caught a towntell

NULL

mastina - I have been enjoying her posts on a personal and intellectual level, I have seen nothing I would consider remotely scummy but she's not someone who can be read on Day 1.
Almost50 - he is so giddy I read his post with a helium balloon voice, I don't know if that's AI.
the worst - VLA, waiting for more info
Cephrir - was going to be in my town list but I saw a few things that pinged.

SCUM

Dunnstral - his xtoxm scumread feels like he's scum sensing a weak target and picking at him. a lot of going back and forth and fencesitting.
Ythan - low activity, meaningless posts
not-so innocentvillager - morose and demotivated, not solving
Lady Lambdadelta - aggressively discrediting players, manipulative ego post
In post 1108, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1094, Titus wrote:
Spoiler: DGB Reads
TOWN

DrippingGoofball
Xtoxm
Dannflor
Winter Flakes
Hopkirk
AGar

NULL

mastina - I have been enjoying her posts on a personal and intellectual level, I have seen nothing I would consider remotely scummy but she's not someone who can be read on Day 1.
Almost50 - he is so giddy I read his post with a helium balloon voice, I don't know if that's AI.

SCUM

Dunnstral - his xtoxm scumread feels like he's scum sensing a weak target and picking at him. a lot of going back and forth and fencesitting.

DGB Gamestate read

hercule (7):
Lady Lambdadelta, Ythan,
OkaPoka,
the worst, Dannflor,
Dunnstral,
Cephrir
Lady Lambdadelta (5):
DrippingGoofball, hercule, Hopkirk,
innocentvillager,
Xtoxm
the worst (2):
jjh927, Winter Flakes

Dannflor (1): mastina
Almost50 (1): Almost50

Not Voting (2):
Titus,
AGar
Wow thanks! Is that repayment for all the times I colored wagons for you?

I am not townreading OkaPoka, actually. I forgot him in my list.

But wow, my scunreads are indeed piling on hercule.
In post 1269, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1249, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Hey DGB are you willing to bet your life I'm scum?
Are you claiming vengeful?
In post 1583, DrippingGoofball wrote:
TOWN

DrippingGoofball
Xtoxm
Dannflor
Winter Flakes
Hopkirk
AGar

NULL

SCUM

Dunnstral
- his xtoxm scumread feels like he's scum sensing a weak target and picking at him. a lot of going back and forth and fencesitting.
Ythan
- low activity, meaningless posts
OkaPoka
I forgot to write his name in the scumlist but I clarified later

not-so innocentvillager
- morose and demotivated, not solving
Lady Lambdadelta
- aggressively discrediting players, manipulative ego pos
t
These were my reads two days ago.

I have highlighted in red the players voting for me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Here are DGB's mentions of lld or lady ^

There's no case. The only thing resembling a case is that she doesn't like post

And then it's shading lld nonstop, but there's no big
reason
. She just bad because dgb is being loud about it

Take note of . Who scumread who first in this exchange, me or dgb?
The answer: I scumread DGB in posts , (I also state that I'd vote them today here, this is while I'm still voting Hercule and don't want to collapse that wagon)

Dgb then makes the following post:
In post 1071, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1051, Xtoxm wrote:an open question from auro, @whoever is townreading dunn:
what do you tr about him?
what do you think of my comments on him that X paraphrased?
Hi auro

I am not town reading Dunn but I can't say he pinged me as scum.
Note the post number, this is before they would have read that I scumread them if they are answering posts in order.

At this point in time, there's very little interaction between me and DGB.

3 hours and 20 posts later, they make this post:
TOWN

DrippingGoofball
Xtoxm
Dannflor
Winter Flakes
Hopkirk
AGar

NULL

SCUM

She already read the xtoxm stuff and answered to xtoxm that I still looked null. This read shift was political, it's because I was with lld instead of them but covered up with the xtoxm stuff
And xtoxm was scummy at the start of the game, they played the exact same way they played last game.

If you look at post through 1064 it's clear that I'm at least reevaluating this read as they are now acting different. I'm not voting xtoxm at this time or anything.

DGB calls this "fencesitting" and "going back and forth"
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1335, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1331, Cephrir wrote:love the paranoia ur giving off tbh.

I guess the question is whether she's trying to like, let you
buy a townread with an LLD vote.
It's hard to tell if that's really happening (unless I missed something) because her posts are so detached from the now that there's no real time interaction. I guess I would be surprised if she was, as town, doing something like you describe in order to get LLD dead, but I'm not sure I see that as having happened so far. i am, admittedly, skimming her posts.
the bolded part yeah i feel like she might be offering that? i know dgb is basically trying to offer that but dgb was a lil innocuous puppeteer last game as town so its probably not that AI. mastina come talk to me please
No... this doesn't sound like their play last game at all. They actually analyzed things and had a few good points, they weren't trying to be the loudest person in the room

Their play last game looks quite different
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

wow dunny does this mean you came to dgb all on your own
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

wait dunn's massive mega wall hid ducky's return

hi duck
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by Cephrir »

DGB being scum just feels so disappointing. Like it could be, but its play if so is deeply lame
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I'm tempted to say "well dunn is being analytical now" but that's a cop out I should read
Bartleby the Scrivener
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1616, AGar wrote:
Spoiler: Notes
- #686 is a weird flip by WF. There's like... no content from the_worst to parse in the 20 or so posts between his change. This feels very very contrived.
- I want to murder A50, for no reason other than his spam quotes are going to make this take fucking hours longer than it should.
- #736 looks real bad for Hercule. 741 to 743 is gross. In 741, you're waiting on her to explain her scumread before you decide and you kinda wanna vote A50. In 743 you vote LLD for being in "have not said or done something towny." Feels jarring when contrasted to #736.
- It's the Hercule power hour for now, huh? #751 "I don't feel like it's that weird to be sus of me" really? Because you got uppity and snippy about people suspecting you and/or voting you like... 15 posts ago.
- #766 IV, wtf is this shit?
- Oh no, DGB. That stretch in #768 was too much.
- Ok IV is still town (#772)
- I straight up disagree with OkaPoka's #805. WF has not been bold? He's posted like three times? And he's waffled on a read on the_worst.
- 812 is a weird naked vote. The_worst wasn't a wagon burgeoning. Hope Ceph elaborates?
- Dann/Hercule exchange in the 800s - I agree with Dann, I find hercule infinitely scummier.
- I don't like jjh. #847 is just very middling and meh.
- Hercule #873:
I have devoted most of my attention this game outside of LLD
Press X for doubt.
- jjh #882. Yeah we just play different games or you're selectively misremembering here.
- Hercule #892 is very very typical scum bluster. "I want to talk about things but tell me what they are so I can concoct my read!"
- Whew boy WF absolutely
STINKS
this game.

- I was wrong.
- Hopkirk #1142 and #1144 sets off alarms for me. #1142 looks like he's specifically baiting to bring in toxicity, #1144 doubles down and Hopkirk just doesn't realize that he isn't funny and tries to use this to generate a point of contention.
- Hopkirk also trying to make callbacks to last game and that doesn't really hold water with me.
- 1187 is a hell of a fucking stretch by Hopkirk. Yeet this with fervor.
- Hercule has dipped out since pressure has seemingly dissipated on him. Makes you think.
- 1204, Hopkirk is really trying to kick up the toxicity dust. Wonder why.
- 1242 RE FUCKING TWEET.
- Same for 1424.
- 1480 is a whole damn mood.
- 1511: Oka, how do you not have a read on LLD?
- Oka was doing a reaction test type thing, k. Weird but k.

I am under no circumstances yeeting LLD today.

Preferred yeets {Hercule/Hopkirk}

Someone not named xtoxm please lay out a case on Dunnstral for me? Xtoxm's case has Auro all over it and a lot of meta so I'm not swayed.
686: Agree, I've been saying some of the votes on the worst earlier felt weird. Winter Flakes is pretty underwhelming in general right now
736: I don't agree that this looks bad for hercule
741-743: I didn't really look at this before, yeah these reads in 743 feel bad
751: What you point out is slightly weird
766: I think this was fair from IV, they didn't have the depth of meta and were giving a tone read, then reversed on that when they realized it was a bad read
768: Yes this post from DGB is bad, it's pretty clear that Titus isn't slipping here
805: Yeah WF has not been bold AND Oka is being kind of weird this game. I've got Oka as a personal scumlean that I'm letting sit because if he's town he'll show it, I believe. WF also deserves pressure
812: Yes, and 815 and 817 by lld is towny
847: Agree
892: I can see it either way, as I mentioned (and would be fine voting for that)
ok, so at this point you find something that wf is doing towny, and I'm not seeing it
1142: I think 'baiting toxicity' isn't something he would do on purpose. I think he's being awkward and trying to be funny without realizing what he's doing
1187: I don't understand how this is scummy
1204: I still don't think this is an intentional strategy
1480: That's what I'm saying

Overall I like this post
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1759, Cephrir wrote:I'm tempted to say "well dunn is being analytical now" but that's a cop out I should read
I don't believe this was the reason for your vote?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

aww i thought dunn liked my case and was sheeping me, sadness
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1532, OkaPoka wrote:on this

okay working theory: i think LLD is town. sorry but opening up with mastina sux and trying to fight mastina while townreading them is an overcomplication as scum. leaving the thread now when votes are piling on you? that's just silly as scum, maybe as emotional town i can see it because she'll be like not my fault u guys suck.

anyways mastina not biting at my vote and reaction test, i think i can mark her as town for now. why? because i've counted the votes needed to flip LLD, the math is ugly and she 100% is going to be scrapping for votes to lim LLD if she really wants it. the thing is, mastina scum i think would be more readily available to compromise for this because obviously she's not going to think her case is solid. and mastina town, probably is so convinced she is right, she doesn't care and thinks the evidence speaks for itself. a political move is bold yes, but pushing LLD (if my theory about LLD being town is right) is also bold for mastina so if mastina was scum, leaping to compromises i don't think is exactly out of the realm of possibility. limming LLD is probably a top priority for a scum!mastina, but i think this is town. scum mastina probably does the math and realizes compromises need to be had.

also i like the herc is town theory, you know what, i can buy it. mastina's outlined it before, he's reacting a lot different yes, but also, here's the rub, the way herc plays scum is a lot more proactive with buddying. there i dropped the secret tell. he goes out of his way to try and buddy up with people as scum, i don't really see that, whatever that's fine. okay so what do i do with LLD town and town mastina and herc town?

VOTE: dgb

Here are my thoughts, when dgb latched onto LLD, LLD was not viable wagon at all. you know what was? herc wagon. i think the most routine scumplay in the book is to wagon the person who is pushing the miselim (which would be herc). it's a two for one stone, lld wants the BoP, dgb gets to clean its hands by letting lld get the wagon through, let it green, and then be the first to take out LLD. am i preflipping? yes, but fuck it you know.

dgb has been pretty open about the buddying play this game, like it was last game, but there is a huge difference. dgb is actively trying to use the buddying to get votes, its a little blatant, and i think that's by design. we know dgb was buddy-y last game as town so it shouldn't raise any red flags, but i think that's superficial. the way dgb is using buddying this game is to hard push an LLD elim. dgb also keeps hinting at wanting to end the day fast, but doing that on LLD is a pretty bad idea and i think dgb should know lld's value as town, not a great person to end the day on. anyways the core of this is dgb is using buddying this game to get the agenda done of a presumably miselim while last game the budding did not feel agenda-y.

absolutely no proofreads i gtg but YEET
I forgot about this, I mostly joined the wagon for my own reasons after remembering two peopel voted for Dgb. In particular after seeing I decided to vote for DGB

In particular how is LLD 'disrupting our scum hunting' - DGB is just saying things at this point
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

so sad dunn so sad i am
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by Dannflor »

let's wagon dgb or ythan :)
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by Dannflor »

hi duckie nice to see you
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

wait 1576 is ur own post dunn
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by Dannflor »

after seeing 1765 I decided we should wagon dgb or ythan
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by Dannflor »

fucjk i fucked up the joke
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1767, OkaPoka wrote:wait 1576 is ur own post dunn
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by Dannflor »

also now everyone knows that I have absolutely no idea how post tags work and use url tags for every post
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Eh. I looked. There is a bit of an excess of posts that at least *boil down to* "I like x/I dislike x" with more words.

But there are also some posts that doesnt apply to. 1233, 1264 are a couple examples.

He's also doing analysis now, but you dont get full credit for turning on a dime when it's pointed out.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

[]1765[/]

Hit preview or submit and it will automagically link to the post

it locks it in too, this is how xtoxm slipped in the last run; he hit preview in his pt where he drafted the post
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1772, Cephrir wrote:Eh. I looked. There is a bit of an excess of posts that at least *boil down to* "I like x/I dislike x" with more words.

But there are also some posts that doesnt apply to. 1233, 1264 are a couple examples.

He's also doing analysis now, but you dont get full credit for turning on a dime when it's pointed out.
The implication that I never say "I like x" as town is wrong

I did it in Tenet, I did it in the last run of this of this setup

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”