seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

we are being attacked because … the last time we posted was LESS THEN 24!! HOURS AGO?

AND WE FUCKING FELL OFF THE MAP??????

ben dover is ded

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

more like ben ded

amiright

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

In post 776, Infinity 324 wrote:Honestly I'm at basically the same place with aaron with being the one scummy post

Idk who's scum so time to sheep my past self

UNVOTE:
VOTE: implo
how did you go so quickly from scumreading datisi to joining him on implo?

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

ben dover get yer ass in here and prepare for a spanking

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 787, Bridgeburners wrote:and like i'm not sure that that all adds up to scum-implo but i keep going hmmmmmm??????? and like i don't have happy-feel-good-vibes because i don't super get how you're approaching this game really
I guess this is fair because I still don't really feel like I have a good foothold. I'm kind of finding that I've forgotten how to play almost? Like I just am having a harder time than I remember having forming reads that I feel good about. I don't know if that's actually a function of this game being kind of impregnable, I think it's probably a combination of the game and me not having played in like a year. I'm finding myself annoyingly swayed by things, like I feel like I can't find a scumread where there's not some reason to townread them. And it's not
really
for lack of trying at this point either.

The only people I even really feel good on at this point are penguin and scipio and maybe infinity. I feel like I'm historically bad at reading hydras and N_M is absent and that's like a quarter of the game that I don't really have any good avenue to read.

I need to engage directly with people more. I think my gut still says Datisi is town; the way he's interacting with the game right now, his general manner strikes me that way. The way he's talking about himself and his thought processes and his meta while still trying to push the game forward e.g. by voting me. I also think I still feel good about schiavetto, and in looking through his posts i see he pointed out from ben which is, actually really really bad. For reasons schiavetto pointed out and also because the last line screams "I want to call people on my wagon scum but that would look scummy". It seems like a line that I can envision scum typing out through a thought process like that.

i swear to god i'm not saying this bc of sechyd saying ben is scum on this page

I need to look more closely at the things that made me unvote him.

Also regarding Isis my gut is starting to just say that she's town and I don't like it because there are ~too many~ such people and I feel like it's probably the case that I as a player am likely to scumread Not_Mafia by PoE in every game that I play with him.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:25 pm

Post by implosion »

VOTE: ben dover
in the mean time, because i am blindly sheeping sechyd
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:37 pm

Post by implosion »

Spoiler:
In post 401, ben dover123 wrote:Hi all.
In post 378, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: ben dover not really SRing him, but not townreading him either and I like the wagon composition
Bridgeburners wrote:VOTE: bend over
PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: ben

NM's E-1
This is certainly not what I was looking to see when I came back.

What are the reason for all of these votes? Have I suddenly become consensus scum now?

tbh this now just feels like a dogpile with a wagon this quick. I can't say that scum is on this wagon but it feels way too smooth with these 3 consecutive votes here.
In post 431, ben dover123 wrote:Hm, I thought I explained why I didn't accuse my wagon being scum but take 2:

A accusation like "my wagon has scum" usually is baseless and I'm not really certain that scum is on my wagon yet because I have yet to know why people jumped on my wagon which could be telling if there is scum or not. Also, if I am wrong then town will be looking in the completely wrong direction so at the very least I want to have some backing if I'm going to accuse my wagon of having scum.
In post 432, ben dover123 wrote:So yeah, I'm not very focused on scum being on my wagon right now because I have 0 evidence for such a accusation, but I do want to know why people jumped on my wagon so quickly and why they want a speedy elimination on me.
In post 450, ben dover123 wrote:
In post 449, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 432, ben dover123 wrote:So yeah, I'm not very focused on scum being on my wagon right now because I have 0 evidence for such a accusation, but I do want to know why people jumped on my wagon so quickly and why they want a speedy elimination on me.
if you are town though then figuring out if there's scum on your wagon should be important yeah?
Yeah, of course, but I haven't really found any proof of such.

This is interesting because I think it's not really how town think about being wagoned. At least, when I think about being frustratingly wagoned as town, there's one specific game that comes to mind, and my reaction was not to think along the lines of "is there scum on the wagon", it's to think along the lines of "who, if anyone, is the scum on the wagon", because, that's the actual useful thing to know.

The only thing in this time frame that he does to talk about specific people is to mention that "the last two votes" pinged him. But this way of framing things isn't how town that's trying to find and eliminate scum frame it, it's the way that scum who need to manufacture a narrative about their wagon frame it. Aaron asks him if it's important to figure out if there's scum on his wagon, and he says "yes, it's important but I don't have any evidence of it". I feel like the town answer here is either "no, and that's why I've been saying that that accusation is often baseless" or "yes, it's important but I'm not sure about players X Y and Z". The way he phrases this last post is as though he thinks there's something that he could find for proof that his wagon has scum on it other than indicting people on the wagon. The general "I want to know why people jumped on me" rather than being interested in and addressing specific people, and the way he's ignoring the early part of the wagon, etc.

Might be rambly.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:40 pm

Post by implosion »

I think I'm letting other peoples' reads influence me too much in this game also bc I don't really trust my own reads enough. I actually can't figure out why I thought ben was town other than I think subconsciously sheeping skitter. I think what I was seeing in Datisi early was actually there, it's the way he's approaching the game that I think he still has in recent posting, he feels, dare i say it, relaxed.
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:40 pm

Post by seCret hYdra »

disagreeing with the ben vote, i'll discuss with me other head

apart from that, last pages really feel like a NAI mess, not convinced by the case on implo, idk if that's a good or bad look for skitt

- hYdra
Bottom rawr!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 808, Bridgeburners wrote:Also, to preempt what I think is a likely question: I’m not sure how I feel about your engagement with skitt so far.
i'm surprised you didn't preempt a different likely question: why?
In post 810, seCret hYdra wrote:Towntisi? Hello? Is this you?
hello? townconeum?? they're tryna fuckin' kill me, help

also fuck this game
VOTE: ben

@hYdra, i'm interested in seeing what you're thinking wrt ben
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:33 am

Post by seCret hYdra »

In post 834, Datisi wrote:hello? townconeum?? they're tryna fuckin' kill me, help
not on my watch

Iconeum wouldn't allow that so neither can I

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:34 am

Post by seCret hYdra »

In post 834, Datisi wrote:@hYdra, i'm interested in seeing what you're thinking wrt ben
he is currently occupied irl a bit so i don't know if he can answer or not

from what I can tell, my other head feels that my push is kinda light, tho after I explained what I saw and what i'm doing he has no problem letting this play out

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:36 am

Post by seCret hYdra »

we are also about equally worried about that implo sheep vote

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:37 am

Post by seCret hYdra »

I SUMMON BEN DOVER TO THIS THREAD

to make the bending over joke or not hmmmmmmmm

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:38 am

Post by Datisi »

not sure what "the push is kinda light" means here but not sure it matters too much

pedit: infinity's sheep vote onto implo or implo's sheep vote onto ben?

and please don't
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:40 am

Post by seCret hYdra »

implo's sheep vote onto ben

hYdra feels that that 'one quote' I used was kinda light for the vote

but then I explained it wasn't really about accusing us of lurking/non-contributing alone, but the manner in how he seemed to be enabling skipio in potentially pushing us (he was the first to call us smt like non-contributing)

you get what i mean?

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:42 am

Post by seCret hYdra »

In post 817, seCret hYdra wrote:
In post 665, Scipio1 wrote:Also did sec/hyd just fall off the map or is that just me? I have little to no memory of any of their recent posts.

checks post count

*scipio 33 posts
*sec hyd 86 posts

sees scipio shade us for lurking??????

this just irritated me because I think our slot has had plenty of contributions this game so far
damn

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:43 am

Post by seCret hYdra »

In post 823, seCret hYdra wrote:
In post 671, ben dover123 wrote:Yeah you aren't the only one who noticed this. No offense but their contributions seem...nonexistent almost? Besides that weird progression.
what weird progression

and how the fuck are we not contributing

-seCret
In post 824, seCret hYdra wrote:ben dover lockscum you can just bank that right now

that is such a shady post it's making my eyes bleed

-seCret
but that post just piled onto skip's callout without directly adressing us and feels like he is trying to nudge skip into pushing it, which is a scumtell

-seCret
Bottom rawr!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:45 am

Post by Datisi »

yeah i get what you mean, nicely put into words

scipio's seemed a bit oddly out of place to me on first read actually, but shrug

pedit: lol @isis ico is town
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:45 am

Post by Datisi »

do you have any updated thoughts on burners of bridges
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 843, Datisi wrote:pedit: lol @isis ico is town
*the head trying to make you think it's Ico is town would be a better statement, and it's true

this is a secret hydra after all

-seCret
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:47 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 845, Iconeum wrote:
In post 843, Datisi wrote:pedit: lol @isis ico is town
*the head trying to make you think it's Ico is town would be a better statement, and it's true

this is a secret hydra after all

-seCret
DID YOU ACTUALLY JUST

LMAO
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:47 am

Post by Datisi »

please tell me that was on purpose
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:48 am

Post by Datisi »

seCret tryna make us think they're ico so hard they hacked his account goddamn
~M
seCret hYdra
seCret hYdra
Goon
seCret hYdra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:49 am

Post by seCret hYdra »

i see ico is now blatantly cheating

how rude

-seCret