Warehouse 13: The Mafia Game (Game Over)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

https://media3.giphy.com/media/kynwjShi ... =giphy.gif

You know you wants the “brownie” of a scum elim.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1171, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:
In post 1163, MathBlade wrote:Kitty is on the fence
Tammy townreads me
Mala is townreading me/on the fence

lol what

mala is one half of kitty, and i've been very clearly townreading you both here, in our private kitty trauma ward, and on snapchat for probably longer than mala

real weird to call that on the fence when i just called you one of my strongest town reads but okay
In post 1108, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Kitty slot lives to day 2 because I don't believe Kuribo makes that post as scum.

Not that he is incapable of doing it, Kuribo is definitely skilled enough.

and not that Kuribo couldn't do that as a neutral non-alignment response in any game if they were having a hard day

but in this game with this circumstance and being in a hydra with Mala, I just don't see Kuribo making that post because he has to know it makes him look worse and cedes a ton of his ability to live to players like me.

And I'll jump on that shit. having a bad day? don't care, lemme push you and see if you squirm the way scum does.

and Kuribo knows it.

So IDK, they live to day 2 not buying that shit from Kuribo scum this specific game

blah blah blah blah blah, not a single game has ever gone by where you didn't misread me (either intentionally as scum yourself, or just because you can't read me) and call me scum, and in fact i'm pretty sure every time you've ever done it as scum, I got you voted off instead :neutral:

and if you think i'm gonna squirm in a game i have no investment in, then i guess you've lost a step or two

on a more personal note, LLD, i like you as a person. I really do. but holy shit, you are forever exhausting to play with. I think this'll be our last game together.

i just can't deal with you trying to pick fights with me just because you can't fucking read me. every game we play together you tunnel me, either because you're scum or because you're just this hyperaggressive maniac who doesn't know how to actually play. and the fun thing is, i don't have to deal with that.

and my play style doesn't revolve around you, i'll post whatever I want, whenever I want, you can either like it or don't. i'm not afraid of you because i'm just not going to engage you and if you mislynch me then oh fucking well, i only came here because mala was excited about the flavor and asked me to play. i got no investment here.

I'm not trying to make you squirm, I'm literally giving you space to breathe and calling you town and refusing to kill you day 1.

What fucking world are you living in that you took "not killing this slot on Day 1" as "I WON'T SQUIRM".

Fucks sakes.

Also, on a personal note, you're being an asshole.

I have literally done nothing to you, and you have in your post

Insulted me
Spoken untruths about how I play
and called me bad at this game

If you don't wanna play with me, if you got a problem with me, fucking leave. I'll be sad cause I enjoy playing with you, but I'm not going to sit here and take abuse from you because you're having a bad fucking time. I don't deserve that garbage and I won't fucking put up with it.

I join blessed few games, and so it's pretty fucking easy to avoid me. I was pre-inned for this game. So it's blessed easy to avoid me. You are actively choosing to be here, and actively choosing to be an asshole and using the excuse "Mala asked me" to fucking make yourself and me miserable.

If you like me as a person, fucking figure it out. I'm not really in the business of fucking making people miserable. I literally made a post to give you space and described why I was doing it, and on a personal level, I feel really fucking hurt that you took that fucking act of "oh hey a person I like is having a hard time, lemme explain why I think they're town and stop a growing push on them from a position of power" into this.

If you don't wanna play with me, leave. If you wanna play the game, fucking get over this bullshit toxic attitude and fucking play. Literally no one is tunneling you, I'm not being hyper aggressive, and everyone is being given the fucking space to play the game. No one has a fucking boot on their throat.

Cause I'm fucking really honestly bothered, insulted and hurt by this shit and I don't care if you're having a bad fucking time you're not going to take it out on me in a fucking party game meant for fun.

So figure it out. If you're not having fun, leave. If you want to have fun, stop being an asshole to me and play.

I'd like to say "I don't really much care which one you do" but I kind of fucking do? I like playing with you? A large amount? But if the price for playing with you is you're going to post shit like this.... not interested.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:31 am

In post 1183, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:
In post 1181, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Kuribo um she called you not scum
no, she said she was saving me for day 2 to see if i'm gonna squirm

but i don't squirm as scum

and i don't squirm as town

and i'm not gonna squirm in a game i'm not enjoying anyway
No, I said Day 2 cause I MIGHT BE DEAD ON DAY 2.

GreyICE is a "not dead until day 2"
Dunn is a "not dead until Day 2"

Literally I'm saying that in place of town so idiots don't go back and look at the flipped mason and go "LET'S FOLLOW HER READS" because I don't have full confidence in some of those town reads.

I'm literally just looking to reevaluate because I'm a mason and maybe I live and maybe I die but either way you're not a "possibly only day I have to live" problem.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:33 am

Like you are above the random average to be town and so I don't want to kill you. You're not confirmed town, and oops guess what you're not my mason partner either.

Math is gonna be so mad at me for revealing the person I am having an in thread fight with isn't my mason partner. Oh geez.

Neither is GreyICE or Dunn! Shocker!

I guess Mafia won't shoot them. Which if any of them are town will leave competent players to solve this after my fucking death.

But I'm not here to fucking make people miserable, I'm not setting people up to fucking squirm.

I literally town read you, saw you were having a bad time, and put my foot down about people trying to kill you today.

God fucking damnit.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1228, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like you are above the random average to be town and so I don't want to kill you. You're not confirmed town, and oops guess what you're not my mason partner either.

Math is gonna be so mad at me for revealing the person I am having an in thread fight with isn't my mason partner. Oh geez.

Neither is GreyICE or Dunn! Shocker!

I guess Mafia won't shoot them. Which if any of them are town will leave competent players to solve this after my fucking death.

But I'm not here to fucking make people miserable, I'm not setting people up to fucking squirm.

I literally town read you, saw you were having a bad time, and put my foot down about people trying to kill you today.

God fucking damnit.
I don’t think that would make me as mad/disappointed at some of the other fiery stuff in this thread.

Can we please do Titus or Mastina? *begging pouty face*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:36 am

In post 1199, Prism wrote:I'm not really down to engage with kuribo, given that it is largely "How dare you push me?" rage OMGUS and there's no actual questions for me besides "Are you willing to flip me?", for which the answer is yeah, not confident but I'd be down.

I'll again leave the dialoguing to sangres, but I'm still curious to hear from Mala about my first paragraph in 1081 when she eventually gets in.

For LLD, re: 1108, I have no experience with kuribo and am having a hard time reading into the anger posts. I can totally see the slot flipping town but I don't think the "he has to know" section is true.
He's skilled enough to be doing this as scum, and he knows I wouldn't hold it against him if he did because this emotional outburst shit is not coming from an angleshoot? Like

if he's scum, he feels this way.

if he's town, he feels this way.

only different is whether he's using it incidentally to assist himself. I don't think he is.

So don't clear the slot forever, but certainly we're not killing them today.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:37 am

Also Math why the fuck do you keep posting shit about how I think you suck at town

I literally have no opinion of your town game that matters here, I just think you're scum. Why do you keep saying this shit

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:39 am

LIKE TO BE EXTRA SPECIAL FUCKING CLEAR

KURIBO IS PROBABLY TOWN 70% CONFIDENCE.

GREYICE IS PROBABLY TOWN 80% CONFIDENCE.

DUNN IS PROBABLY TOWN 85% CONFIDENCE.

AS FAR AS DAY 1 READS GO, THIS IS SQUARELY IN THE "NOT KILL" ZONE, BUT OUTSIDE THE "DON'T REEVEALUATE UNTIL LYLO" ZONE.

THIS POST IS IN ALL CAPS SO EVERYONE CAN READ IT AND ITS CLEAR AND I'M NOT MISUNDERSTOOD I'M NOT ACTUALLY YELLING

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

Because you and I had a big fight and during it you said you’d make it your goal to elim me. That I am that disastrous to town. I really don’t think you think I am scum here because I have told you I know who one of your mason buddies is if you would be paying attention. I don’t really think you genuinely scumread me and I have been operating under that assumption and still doing what you’re asking.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kitty Trauma Team
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Kitty Trauma Team »

@LLD- yes, I'm aware that I was an asshole, and I misread your posts as I mention later with Pooky

I do apologize, and I mean that on a personal level

-k
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:41 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1166, MathBlade wrote:I mean you quoted where I followed LLD’s instructions....

Like I mean.
And Mastina is following Eris, goddess of discord, wallposts, and making inverted readslists.

But come on, you can't just mortgage all responsibility off to LLD. Even if she was modconfirmed town that wouldn't make everything she said a good idea.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:42 am

In post 1214, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:I don't make cases. I play on gut. I play on reading emotions. But since you asked nicely:

I don't like that you spent most of the early game trying to buddy people. Especially sangres early on. I first started calling you scum on Saturday February 20 at 5:46pm, to be more specific. I started thinking your enthusiasm made you town and questioned the scum read, but Mala urged me to see how it played out since it was early. She didn't quite understand the interactions between you and Tammy and I explained what I felt was the jist of it.

Me wanting to know if you knew what the artifact did, Mala answering that you seemed to indicate you did before I had a chance to ask here.

A lot is lost forever via Snapchat rather than the PT.

5:30am Wednesday I wake up with a 101 degree fever, mention this to Mala, talk about finding you and Cakez scummy, Cakez is a gut read. Call LLD and GI probably town with Math and LLD being my hardest town reads. She tells me keep trying to break the temp, I tell her yeah I'm already popping Tylenol, and I retire to my sick bed.

Your turn.
I take it back, Kuribo 80 percent confidence after this post. Same level as GreyICE. This is no longer "probably doesn't do this as scum" this is "actively being pro-town".

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Kitty Trauma Team
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:43 am

And I didn't mean what I said about not liking playing with you, I was just frustrated and still not feeling 100%. I do like playing with you or I wouldn't keep doing it.

That was wrong, and I'm sorry.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:44 am

In post 1234, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:@LLD- yes, I'm aware that I was an asshole, and I misread your posts as I mention later with Pooky

I do apologize, and I mean that on a personal level

-k
Cheers, mate. I really like you as a person and always enjoy my interactions with you?

Plus also, you speak from the hip and are always like, open about shit, same way I kinda do?

So like, I get you. I vibe with you. It's not hard feelings, genuinely.

Okay I'm crying, there's no crying in
baseball
mafia.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:45 am

In post 1237, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:And I didn't mean what I said about not liking playing with you, I was just frustrated and still not feeling 100%. I do like playing with you or I wouldn't keep doing it.

That was wrong, and I'm sorry.
You're running a fever in a pandemic where fever is one of the symptoms to watch out for. I wager you're dealing with anxiety about that ish on top of everything else.

All is forgiven. Feel better. We gucci. You're cool. <3

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yay! Townreads are starting to work together!!!

Yay! POooook you need to now just find a common consensus scumread please!

Let’s do this!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kitty Trauma Team
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:47 am

@LLD Like I've had a few hours to step back and realize how hurtful I was, and if you'd said the same to me I'd be pretty miserable about it myself. We both know what it's like for people to call us toxic even when we aren't trying to be, or to get the wrong impression of us. I know you don't intend to upset people or act toxic, and I know this because I don't either. And if you'd leveled an accusation at me like I did, I'd have been hurt too.

I'll play with you anytime. Just not thinking clearly the last day or two, not that that's an excuse for being hurtful.

Pedit: the fever was a side effect from the second dose of the vaccine, I already had Covid in January but it's only been about three weeks since I recovered, so the vaccine effects hit a lot harder
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:52 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1222, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1221, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1196, Prism wrote:
In post 1170, SirCakez wrote:these flavor arguments are fucking dumb
nobody should be basing any read on anybody's flavor claim
In post 999, Prism wrote:Pretty town
===========
bork
Can you talk about this one because Bork has not shown up at all for me yet.
This is entirely a reaction to Mini Normal 2181. Bork's initial play that game was extremely careful, and I wound up catching him testing me for a potential weak link rather than genuinely hunting. In later stages of the game, he was clearly felt positionally paralyzed, played extremely scared, and blatantly had no idea what to do.

This game he's been a lot less worried about specifically where he's at and what he should do next and a lot more off-the-cuff. He's still taking down other people's reasoning when he feels it appropriate but it's no longer blatantly testing for a place that's safe to stand. The questions have actual hunting incentive and he hasn't been nearly as afraid about who to go after and when.

ie. Very subjective meta read.
I haven't read that game but I am not seeing that lack of paralysis. He still seems quite cautious.
In post 1197, MathBlade wrote:@Kitty+Cakez I don’t think either of you are scum and Cakez is who scum wanna miselim? Can we compromise on Titus or Mastina flash wagons? Lots of people want Titus but no one is voting there.
Not super interested in either of those atm vs Pooky or Dunn wagons.
Pooky would be like elimming the moderator.

You can try it all you want but I think there’s like no interest there.

Then push Dunn if you don’t want my suggestions of Titus or Mastina. Do something with a chance of happening or at least sell a case if you really want Pooky.
How can you say there is no interest in Pooky?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1242, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1222, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1221, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1196, Prism wrote:
In post 1170, SirCakez wrote:these flavor arguments are fucking dumb
nobody should be basing any read on anybody's flavor claim
In post 999, Prism wrote:Pretty town
===========
bork
Can you talk about this one because Bork has not shown up at all for me yet.
This is entirely a reaction to Mini Normal 2181. Bork's initial play that game was extremely careful, and I wound up catching him testing me for a potential weak link rather than genuinely hunting. In later stages of the game, he was clearly felt positionally paralyzed, played extremely scared, and blatantly had no idea what to do.

This game he's been a lot less worried about specifically where he's at and what he should do next and a lot more off-the-cuff. He's still taking down other people's reasoning when he feels it appropriate but it's no longer blatantly testing for a place that's safe to stand. The questions have actual hunting incentive and he hasn't been nearly as afraid about who to go after and when.

ie. Very subjective meta read.
I haven't read that game but I am not seeing that lack of paralysis. He still seems quite cautious.
In post 1197, MathBlade wrote:@Kitty+Cakez I don’t think either of you are scum and Cakez is who scum wanna miselim? Can we compromise on Titus or Mastina flash wagons? Lots of people want Titus but no one is voting there.
Not super interested in either of those atm vs Pooky or Dunn wagons.
Pooky would be like elimming the moderator.

You can try it all you want but I think there’s like no interest there.

Then push Dunn if you don’t want my suggestions of Titus or Mastina. Do something with a chance of happening or at least sell a case if you really want Pooky.
How can you say there is no interest in Pooky?
Because it’s fact.

No one is talking about him. I mean if you wanna try to make him seem like scum you can try maybe convince me I am wrong. I think vanity wagons that no one is talking about is a bad play and Titus or Mastina could use wagons.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Prism »

I'm back to just wanting more from Titus and quiet. I still don't know how to read MathBlade.

Makes me feel better that you're that sold on Kuribo's response, my instinct was "super town", after chewing on it decided that I needed to be more cautious but a pass for now, and at the moment I feel like I just have to wait and get the same read on Mala. Response was exactly what I was looking for with the hydra interactions, and was very convincing/nuanced on the face of it. The time turnaround was starting to concern me, but I was pleasantly surprised when I refreshed and saw the result.

Shifting from mad to a more calm press made it worth it to hand him the shovel and let him dig either my grave or his, and that was a solid pass imo.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

fine let's do this
VOTE: Titus
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

pooky's BLOOD needs to be fed to the blood gods by day three
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:59 am

In post 1244, Prism wrote:I'm back to just wanting more from Titus and quiet. I still don't know how to read MathBlade.

Makes me feel better that you're that sold on Kuribo's response, my instinct was "super town", after chewing on it decided that I needed to be more cautious but a pass for now, and at the moment I feel like I just have to wait and get the same read on Mala. Response was exactly what I was looking for with the hydra interactions, and was very convincing/nuanced on the face of it. The time turnaround was starting to concern me, but I was pleasantly surprised when I refreshed and saw the result.

Shifting from mad to a more calm press made it worth it to hand him the shovel and let him dig either my grave or his, and that was a solid pass imo.
If you're scum this game you're seriously impressive.

Like if you're town you're already impressive but like, for real.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

LLD I am gonna quit obeying your instructions now.

So scummy I am....voting for a scumread

VOTE: Titus
GTKAS -- MathBlade
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:04 am

Post by SirCakez »

LLD why so sure Dunn is town?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”