DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5025 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

omg hi pooky isee now

(this is NOT scum distancing... i repeat this is NOT scum distancing most definitely not scum distancing !)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5026 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 681, Rogue Squadron wrote:
In post 678, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:It was so supercool of the mods to let me have all of my choices and really awesome of Titus not to draft a single one of them. Like am I the luckiest town stump who’s ever played this game or what?
Well Penguin and Lunar getting drafted by Titus nerfs it quite a bit. I think people are way too quick to call games townsided.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5027 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

The reason why I've been saying that, if REK flipped scum, I would look on S&W. I was right about S&W, can we see if I'm right about REK too?

If you read the early interactions between the two, about "hey how have we never talked about star wars before?" is either Krazy pocketing Akarin (why?) or subtle distancing. If it's the former, then votato joking around being scum for like 3 or 4 posts and suggesting he's scum with Krazy it's really unfortunate; I'm more inclined for the former, tho.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5028 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5027, Pink Ball wrote:The reason why I've been saying that, if REK flipped scum, I would look on S&W. I was right about S&W, can we see if I'm right about REK too?

If you read the early interactions between the two, about "hey how have we never talked about star wars before?" is either Krazy pocketing Akarin (why?) or subtle distancing. If it's the former, then votato joking around being scum for like 3 or 4 posts and suggesting he's scum with Krazy it's really unfortunate; I'm more inclined for the former, tho.
REK scum = WnP scum too.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5029 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:38 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5015, DkKoba wrote:also vanilla cop shows up on GS report, would be a good way of balancing the scum GS so they get a false positive on me and think im vig/an actual useful cop LOL
yeh i could see it,

Eh i guess scum GS seems kind of bad since it's limited to searching for vigilante and even then it has a false positive. Of course, they've got a dayvig which is pretty dang good already

if they're a town gunsmith that means they have 4 guilties with 2 false guilties in a pool of 16... eh could also be workable i guess?. Maybe too unreliable to the point where it's just bad for town to have, them thinking you/Fey are scum doesn't sit great too,

let's try WnP!scum faking an inno on their partner, that'd be fun.

VOTE: Red Eye Knights
VOTE: War and Peace
VOTE: Starcrossed
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5030 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:38 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

here actually PB u have my undying support

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5031 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:42 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 5028, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5027, Pink Ball wrote:The reason why I've been saying that, if REK flipped scum, I would look on S&W. I was right about S&W, can we see if I'm right about REK too?

REK scum = WnP scum too.
I know, and I had WnP as town, so WnP could be a higher priority than REK now since town!REK doesn't mean town!WnP, but town!WnP means town!REK. Maybe this should be solved another day in case WnP is town and we get more results coming from their part, and we focus in other slots today, such as Toog
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5032 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:49 am

Post by Fey »

Meh reads. Meh presence. Meh interactions. Meh everything. No reason for them to not be excited/active even if they’re not keeping up with the game.

This is a good vote if you want to vote outside of REK/WP.
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5033 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:23 am

Post by olaf »

olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5034 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:24 am

Post by olaf »

In post 4986, olaf wrote:
In post 4162, olaf wrote:
In post 4132, Starcrossed wrote:Olaf -- pyro claimed we are a likely pick for scum and that's flattering, but i question that a bit. like, really? i don't think we have more of a chance than anyone else? also we have all been brushing over the fact i think pyro is the real top pick for scum!
you were townreading this slot before
what changed your mind?
is there any reason to scumread me other than thinking my predecessor is likely to be picked?
you've crossed your stars here
In post 4164, olaf wrote:
In post 4132, Starcrossed wrote:-- investigating clidd is a good idea!
why?
you have clidd as a townlock
isn't that a waste from your perspective?
In post 4166, olaf wrote:how much have you read btw Kanna
good point about mastina though
her inactivity isn't actually site-wide

Morty!
why does Rick abandon us
pooky please make kanna aware of these questions
for the mother of the christmas spirit
i beg of you mitsuha
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5035 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

We aren't going outside of wnp today thanks
retired
Red Eye Knights
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5036 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Red Eye Knights »

I'll try to be back tn guys sorry

- Darth Roast
A Caffeinated Hydra of Akarin & Aristophanes
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5037 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:04 am

Post by SaraharaS »

olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5038 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:49 am

Post by olaf »

oh right
i'm vt as well
i don't agree with close to mass claiming on day 2 but whatever it's fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5039 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm vt too!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5040 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5035, DkKoba wrote:We aren't going outside of wnp today thanks
WnP or Toog unless that was just Krazy wifom but it read that he was trying to set Clidd up as a miselim to “get Noraa out of [his] head”. Why does scum!Krazy say this unless he thinks it looks like it clears someone in her PoE?

And KidAm says he RS’d M & R so
I would really prefer to weed out the scum roleblocker/strongman who blocked their protect
. We need to stop the NKs other than vig.

Which is why I think some kind of mass claim may be in order.

I don’t understand why people are voting REK > W & P since they cleared them. That makes no sense.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5041 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5029, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 5015, DkKoba wrote:also vanilla cop shows up on GS report, would be a good way of balancing the scum GS so they get a false positive on me and think im vig/an actual useful cop LOL
yeh i could see it,

Eh i guess scum GS seems kind of bad since it's limited to searching for vigilante and even then it has a false positive. Of course, they've got a dayvig which is pretty dang good already

if they're a town gunsmith that means they have 4 guilties with 2 false guilties in a pool of 16... eh could also be workable i guess?. Maybe too unreliable to the point where it's just bad for town to have, them thinking you/Fey are scum doesn't sit great too,

let's try WnP!scum faking an inno on their partner, that'd be fun.

VOTE: War and Peace
In post 5030, Morning Tweet wrote:here actually PB u have my undying support

??????

W & P may be SvS with REK. They may also be TvT with REK but if they’re different alignments, then they would be the S in the the hypothetical SvT scenario.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5042 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5031, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5028, DkKoba wrote:

REK scum = WnP scum too.
I know, and I had WnP as town, so WnP could be a higher priority than REK now since town!REK doesn't mean town!WnP, but town!WnP means town!REK. Maybe this should be solved another day in case WnP is town and we get more results coming from their part, and we focus in other slots today, such as Toog
+1

I think Krazy’s ISO was trying to set up Toog as a clear by using Noraa’s PoE to miselim Clidd.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
War and Peace
War and Peace
Townie
War and Peace
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5043 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:46 am

Post by War and Peace »

the number of claimed vanilla in a game with powerful roles like nightskipper and 2 vigs (a dayvig no less) is interesting
Hydra of Ircher (War) and samantha97 (Peace).
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5044 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5032, Fey wrote:VOTE: Starcrossed

Meh reads. Meh presence. Meh interactions. Meh everything. No reason for them to not be excited/active even if they’re not keeping up with the game.

This is a good vote if you want to vote outside of REK/WP.
ISO Krazy, it clearly points to Toog as a buddy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5045 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5043, War and Peace wrote:the number of claimed vanilla in a game with powerful roles like nightskipper and 2 vigs (a dayvig no less) is interesting
Yes and Koba’s and Italiano’s roles exist for a reason. Koba to find goons because some vts have to be lying and Italiano as a negative town utility role to help scum by making it harder to find them.

At least one scum 100% in the vt claims and Krazy’s push on Clidd to “get Noraa out of [his] head” is a very clear setup to then discredit Noraa’s Toog read.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
War and Peace
War and Peace
Townie
War and Peace
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5046 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:56 am

Post by War and Peace »

In post 5045, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Koba to find goons because some vts have to be lying
I could be wrong but that's not how the role works if I understand it correctly
Vanilla Cop is considered Normal on mafiascum.net. When the role is called "Vanilla Cop", Vanilla Townies, Mafia Goons, and Serial Killers with no additional powers return a "Vanilla" result, while all other roles return "not Vanilla".
Hydra of Ircher (War) and samantha97 (Peace).
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5047 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

So we now have 2 flipped vts: BM and M + R and 5 vt claims: Toog, Clidd, PB, Sarah, Olaf. That’s 6. No way are all of these town.

Of these, Clidd is clear by Krazy wanting to murder him. PB is bleeding obvtown. I think Titus would pick Olaf > Sarah but we can worry about that tomorrow.

I think it should be Toog and if he flips town, then Olaf would be the next most suspicious vt claim on this list. But Krazy was very obviously trying to miselim Clidd to discredit Noraa’s reads, so I don’t see how it isn’t Toog.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5048 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5047, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So we now have 2 flipped vts: BM and M + R and 5 vt claims: Toog, Clidd, PB, Sarah, Olaf. That’s 6. No way are all of these town.

Of these, Clidd is clear by Krazy wanting to murder him. PB is bleeding obvtown. I think Titus would pick Olaf > Sarah but we can worry about that tomorrow.

I think it should be Toog and if he flips town, then Olaf would be the next most suspicious vt claim on this list. But Krazy was very obviously trying to miselim Clidd to discredit Noraa’s reads, so I don’t see how it isn’t Toog.
7, I obviously can’t count. :oops:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5049 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5046, War and Peace wrote:
In post 5045, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Koba to find goons because some vts have to be lying
I could be wrong but that's not how the role works if I understand it correctly
Vanilla Cop is considered Normal on mafiascum.net. When the role is called "Vanilla Cop", Vanilla Townies, Mafia Goons, and Serial Killers with no additional powers return a "Vanilla" result, while all other roles return "not Vanilla".
No you’re not wrong but there’s no freaking way in hell, there’s 7 vts in this game. The most vts ever were in Ali v Pine and there were only 5.

So considering that Krazy wanted to murder Clidd and PB is very obviously town, that points to Toog + 1 of Olaf/Sarah as two goons.

It’s not rocket science. But Krazy’s ISO looks the absolute worst for Toog. So if I’m right, then we find whichever one of Olaf/Sarah is his buddy and that probably leaves scum roleblocker/strongman as the last one.

So we could either massclaim to find the scum roleblocker/strongman or just elim the likeliest goon which is obviously Toog. Titus knows that she’s lost now with S & W flip, so she’s probably just given up.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”