Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5225 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5085, DkKoba wrote:if you think WnP is town sure but I'm not letting scum PR claims skate by unchallenged cuz it ruins solving the game.

VOTE: KidAM
I guarantee you that at least one of the vt claims is fake.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5226 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5225, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5085, DkKoba wrote:if you think WnP is town sure but I'm not letting scum PR claims skate by unchallenged cuz it ruins solving the game.

VOTE: KidAM
I guarantee you that at least one of the vt claims is fake.
ok then u lead the lim cuz u know whos mason and whos not
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5227 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5086, Titus wrote:
In post 5063, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5061, Titus wrote:Are we getting the queen nancy who changes her mind all the time?
You’re not winning this and this time, I actually do think I might have the game solved. That’s why I’m in 0 hurry to end this day. :]
If you think you've won, why not test your theory?
And how precisely would I do that? Oh you mean actually HELP with info? :lol:

Nah.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5228 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5087, Starcrossed wrote:@Tweetie

I'm quite sad honestly

I've read your message and talked about it with Kanna for hours last night and there's just no way it comes from you.

sorry it just doesn't

Can you explain what your motivation was for sending this message to us?

Like I don't even understand why you would even send this message, much less put that much work into writing out something this long when you feel very detached and not very into this game at all.

Frankly this feels like something Titus wrote to rolefish us rather than something Town!Tweet wrote.

And that makes me sad :(

That combined with your vote and push on me without even talking about the message you sent us makes me feel very concerned.

I think you are probably scum hee :(
Tweetie sent you a message rolefishing you?

Explain this @Tweetie. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5229 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5092, Fey wrote:If there’s one scum between Starcrossed/MT I will be very pleased.

Ignore this if I’m wrong by the way.
@Starcrossed, can you paraphrase this message for us? Thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5230 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5099, Morning Tweet wrote:are you still there? You talked about this together for hours but couldn't figure out why i did it as town, sooo? Can you explain to me what you were thinking there, why all that stuff i explained doesn't come from me and is so out of this world to the point where nothing previous about my slot matters? It's distracting me bad
Are either you or Starcrossed going to paraphrase this message for me or what?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5231 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5100, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 5058, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No, have you not been reading my posts? You seriously think there are 7 vts in this game? Either you think it’s Toog and/or one of Olaf/Sarah. Why would you think either one is a more optimal flip today then obviously one of the fake vt claims?
a pool of 7 where you know there's at least one scum... I mean, that's not bad i guess, but that is nothing like if there were a pool of 3 where u know one is scum.

I'm not sure how this is related to what i was saying and really im not well read up enough to know. all i was saying was that im aware REK can't be scum if WnP is town
Then why did you vote REK?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
War and Peace
War and Peace
Townie
War and Peace
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5232 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by War and Peace »

In post 2110, ItalianoVD wrote:

Still? I don’t wanna do self-meta, but what is making feel this way?
{REDACTED}
In post 2115, clidd wrote:Take the time to reevaluate, Nora.

Saudade is not the only scum that Titus selected.
Yeah, I've been liking clidd's posts for the most part. They come as reasonable and level headed to me.
In post 2166, 5uffering wrote:I think what I'm most disturbed by is the skip. I like to use the night to rethink a few things, but now I just want to resolve another D1 thought I had. This D2 doesn't feel like it actually happened yet and it's throwing me into a loop.
I agree. I think using that kind of ability at the end of the day 1 is super antitown and the worst possible time to use such an ability. All of the important actions generally occur the first night, and furthermore, people need the night to rest and recuperate from the frenzied day 1 that is usually the case.
In post 2195, Gamma Emerald wrote:It really isn’t
I curse when people are being stupid
Alignment matters none
I would imagine this is the case. Like, I haven't kept track of this "tell", but quite honestly, it seems pretty easy to subvert.
In post 2199, Saudade wrote:VOTE: batsunami
Ew, bad vote.
In post 2234, Saudade wrote:Ask nancy for the solve im not doing shit this game lol
This is town. This slot should never be limmed.
In post 2243, clidd wrote:He trolls but try to solve as town.
Maybe to some extent, but this hasn't generally been the case in my experience. He trolls a lot and maybe does an epsilon of solving. He still spends a lot of time being aggressive and uncooperative.

At bottom of . Lots of non-game related posts in the last few pages (e.g.: alt stuff).
~War
Hydra of Ircher (War) and samantha97 (Peace).
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5233 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5118, Dunnstral wrote:FYI you guys have never explained what the message actually contains
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5234 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5121, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5115, Morning Tweet wrote:I would love to hear exactly why Titus feels the need to use me to perform an elaborate rolefish on Starcrossed of all slots and maybe they do have good reasoning and im flipping out for nothing and it's understandable but so far i havent gotten it so yeah you know
I think this is a little disingenuous given that your participation in this game and your thread presence is going high as a kite thanks to said message. What I mean is, the question answers itself: asking "why would Titus do this" is exactly why Titus would do it.
+1

Why doesn’t Tweetie just explain why she did exactly whatever it is she did? But it’s like obvious if Tweetie is scum, why Titus would do that but if what Starcrossed is saying is true, then why does town!Tweetie rolefish?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #5235 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5122, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 5118, Dunnstral wrote:FYI you guys have never explained what the message actually contains
A system that allows Starcrossed to claim their role to me without any way for anyone other than me to know both what they claimed and the fact that they claimed. Scratch out the second part now, but yeah.

It would also be impossible for my targets on subsequent nights to find their role or the fact they claimed using it

It was fairly long-winded on my part, I wouldn't say it was suuuper hard to come up with though. While not as good as actually getting their role, it locks a player into a claim for as long as I'm alive which can't hurt town players, it can only possibly hurt scum ones. They also might deny which I thought would be fun (i didnt realize that they'd deny on the basis of not trusting me though). Also I could feed info into Nancy

The only issue with it is that you have to trust me. Which, apparently, Starcrossed did but now no longer does
In post 5133, Starcrossed wrote:for the record, there's like 50 different pairings of "keyword or letter" to role/modifier and I'm supposed to use this "key" to crumb my role to tweetie but there's no mention of motivation or why she wants me to send this to her.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5236 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5122, Morning Tweet wrote:
A system that allows Starcrossed to claim their role to me without any way for anyone other than me to know both what they claimed and the fact that they claimed. Scratch out the second part now, but yeah.

It would also be impossible for my targets on subsequent nights to find their role or the fact they claimed using it

It was fairly long-winded on my part, I wouldn't say it was suuuper hard to come up with though. While not as good as actually getting their role, it locks a player into a claim for as long as I'm alive which can't hurt town players, it can only possibly hurt scum ones. They also might deny which I thought would be fun (i didnt realize that they'd deny on the basis of not trusting me though). Also I could feed info into Nancy

The only issue with it is that you have to trust me. Which, apparently, Starcrossed did but now no longer does
So you were trying to get them to somehow communicate their role to you privately? Why? How does that help us? Did you communicate your role to them and they failed to reciprocate? Because if not, I don’t understand why you would expect someone to do that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5237 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5125, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 5121, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5115, Morning Tweet wrote:I would love to hear exactly why Titus feels the need to use me to perform an elaborate rolefish on Starcrossed of all slots and maybe they do have good reasoning and im flipping out for nothing and it's understandable but so far i havent gotten it so yeah you know
I think this is a little disingenuous given that your participation in this game and your thread presence is going high as a kite thanks to said message. What I mean is, the question answers itself: asking "why would Titus do this" is exactly why Titus would do it.
Star accused me of rolefishing them, so it's because Titus wanted their role

I would be pretty surprised if Titus has the foresight to think asking me to do (or doing this for me) would get me back into the game. I'm not even sure it does considering this is all probably not helpful

In Starcrossed's response, i didn't even write the message, they are saying Titus did.

Idk how to respond, i dont think bringing me into the game is a valid thing that Titus or Starcrossed considered that making me rolefish would do
You explain and defend your actions, unless you don’t actually have one. :shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5238 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5231, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5100, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 5058, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No, have you not been reading my posts? You seriously think there are 7 vts in this game? Either you think it’s Toog and/or one of Olaf/Sarah. Why would you think either one is a more optimal flip today then obviously one of the fake vt claims?
a pool of 7 where you know there's at least one scum... I mean, that's not bad i guess, but that is nothing like if there were a pool of 3 where u know one is scum.

I'm not sure how this is related to what i was saying and really im not well read up enough to know. all i was saying was that im aware REK can't be scum if WnP is town
Then why did you vote REK?
In post 5057, Morning Tweet wrote:Lol dont worry i know but people were unvoting WnP cause they didnt want to rush it, just putting somewhere where I think might be right
My vote's on both WnP and REK, i'll retract the Starcrossed one
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5239 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I have exactly 0 strength to add anything new to what ive said
In post 5091, Morning Tweet wrote:i'll elaborate further, i wanted to turn a role with essentially the power of a "Checker" into something that locks scum into claims or forces them to kill me if they want to change it. It also comes with the benefit of giving me info and Nancy if i so choose down the line. There are no risks associated with this, also if they refuse that's fine too

I am really surprised you couldn't think of any town motivation and i really hope it's not because you think im incapable of writing that. I love this kind of thing
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5240 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5133, Starcrossed wrote:I thought we were friends Tweetie :(

this message just feels so dry and unfriendly

its completely unlike you :(

I thought it felt almost emotionless

even the last line which is a joke of sorts feels like something you threw in at the end after you told titus, hey i think this message needs some humor because its super dry >_>

also there's nothing about why you want me to crumb my role to you.

for the record, there's like 50 different pairings of "keyword or letter" to role/modifier and I'm supposed to use this "key" to crumb my role to tweetie but there's no mention of motivation or why she wants me to send this to her.

Can you give me an example of a game where you use such type of cryptography in a town setting? It really doesn't feel like something you came up with to me >_>

and honestly its like even less likely IMO that noraa came up with this

no offense noraa :3
So she was asking you to crumb if I’m understanding this correctly? But she didn’t do the same?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5241 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 5230, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Are either you or Starcrossed going to paraphrase this message for me or what?
first line is telling me the message is from Tweetie and saying that she will verify by using incorrect punctuation in her first post of the day

second line is asking me to signal back to her with the codeword bat

third line is telling me to crumb my role to her

she lists out like 25 words and their matching roles

and then 25 letters and their matching modifiers

she then tells me not to worry about it being spotted by anyone else and then apologizes for the msg if I had already role claimed previously

like it seems like a lot of effort to make this giant message without even bothering to read my ISO to see if I had already roleclaimed.

like that's kinda weird :/
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5242 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5135, Starcrossed wrote:the message doesnt really read as fun

it feels very dry and i dont think tweetie wrote it :/

I could just being overly paranoid -_-

I have done this b4 with tweetie :/
Can you paraphrase for us the exact message so we can understand why you view it that way?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5243 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4969, Morning Tweet wrote:Happy birthday Nancy,!

i might be a little late oops
DkKoba wrote:also i barely read anything before subbing in except like when i was searching for the gunsmith claim lol

and i dont think i will read u guys can do that for me :D
good we have basically the same familiarity with the thread then

Just guessing though it seems to me that the gunsmith claim is crumbling, dont really get WnP's Fey read either. Think Suffering/DK is town too

maybe Toog's scum too i'd believe that over Dunn by far

uhhhhhh and like maybe WnP got spicy and claimed an inno on their partner that'd be fun; Actually was that leashed so they had to do that? Whatever then maybe its even more believable they didnt want to auto give us a scum

if there's good reasoning for REK being town disregard me but i was just going to sheep pink on that start of today lol
comma in the first line was my crumb
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5244 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

i dunno im not as suspicious as I was last night after tweetie explained everything :>

I guess I just never saw this side of tweetie before and I shouldn't judge a bat by how cute it looks :(
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5245 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5139, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5137, Morning Tweet wrote:Gonna have to concur with PB, I was keeping it mysterious. I did consider explaining it more but then if I sent it to scum then why am i showing them my hand when town should just be trusting me

Especially the sending it to Nancy part. Imagine if I got some claims, sent em to nancy, died, and scum fucked up and changed a claim. I guess it was unlikely but still i didnt think it necessary

CLEARLY town doesnt trust me though and I was wrong to think so
I don't think Nancy is targetable with night actions, as a stump
No neither stump are or else I’d want the vig on Titus. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5246 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5241, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 5230, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Are either you or Starcrossed going to paraphrase this message for me or what?
first line is telling me the message is from Tweetie and saying that she will verify by using incorrect punctuation in her first post of the day

second line is asking me to signal back to her with the codeword bat

third line is telling me to crumb my role to her

she lists out like 25 words and their matching roles

and then 25 letters and their matching modifiers

she then tells me not to worry about it being spotted by anyone else and then apologizes for the msg if I had already role claimed previously

like it seems like a lot of effort to make this giant message without even bothering to read my ISO to see if I had already roleclaimed.

like that's kinda weird :/
lol i like, skimmed it sort of. I specifically didn't choose WnP and REK cause i knew abt them and i didnt think you claimed

I can put effort into the cryptography but not so much with the mafia, it was just something fun to do
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5247 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5155, olaf wrote:morning's really obvious town and removing any reasonable doubt that that slot is town when the doubt was only like 1% anyway
that's kind of thing is right up Morning's alley
Starcrossed Starcrossed Starcrossed...
you apologize but are still voting for her?
and kanna you think i'm town but disregard that and scumread me because i'm more likely to be picked and you don't have scumreads elsewhere?
what? i don't think that's a genuine thought process at all

Morning please vote for Starcrossed
If Tweetie’s scum, you are definitely her buddy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5248 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5241, Starcrossed wrote:she then tells me not to worry about it being spotted by anyone else and then apologizes for the msg if I had already role claimed previously
Hey no I didn't apologize though i was like "ur not allowed to call me stupid if i fucked up"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5249 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5164, olaf wrote:nah the way she was ultra defensive and self-conscious about it read as super genuine
Does she usually ram elims through as town like she did BM? And why are you not considering the possibility of Tweetie/Star TvT?

Are you actually or have you ever once tried to sort Starcrossed this entire game?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”