Townie
War and Peace
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5350 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by War and Peace »

In post 2297, Gamma Emerald wrote:Welp now I know one more alt’s identity
Thanks!
You didn't know Batsunami was Noraa and Morning Tweet? This comment feels very out of place.
In post 2308, Gamma Emerald wrote:
{REDACTED}
Oh, that makes a lot more sense.
In post 2324, Starcrossed wrote:Wanting Clidd/Saudade to joust is pretty cringe.
I have to agree with this. It's not encouraging behavior that helps us win; it encourages behavior that drives us away and clogs the thread.
In post 2343, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah but your play is also just rather abominable in general
You’re flat AF and you’ve been stepping on Nancy the whole time
This is a very weak argument. The latter in particular is not at all indicative of scum as scum!Saudade doesn't gain anything from antagonizing the town stump. Also, Saudade's recent posting indicates some level of scumhunting, so while Sauadade is deferring on a lot of stuff, it's not like he's just watching the thread burn.
In post 2383, Dunnstral wrote:Honestly if you're using meta you're better served looking for games where I was scum

Otherwise you have a very specific game in mind and I don't know who you are or what you're expecting from me
Dunnstral reads a bit defensive this game.
In post 2386, SaraharaS wrote:Didn't this start like... yesterday lol. How is it d2 what happened???

Did any good people claim or anything? I haven't... 100%... caught up yet.
Yeah, large themes are like that. It's rather unfortunate that they get spammed so much so early.
In post 2387, Morty and Rick wrote:{Shmlatsunami, Shmlyro, Shmley, Shmlorty and Shmlick} --> townblock
{Shmlunnstral, Shmlidd, Shmlaudade}
{ShmlitalianoVD, Shmloogeloo}
{buncha null slots}
{Shmlamantha, Shmlerlock}
{Shmlamma, 5hmluffering}

-Shmlorty
I guess this doesn't matter since they are dead now, but this is illegible. Like, with great effort, you can understand who Morty is referring to here, but overall, it's unnecessarily hard to parse.
In post 2412, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Because it seems strange to think that it’s both a town role and it would be used so suboptimally
Townies do really poor things sometimes, in part because they can't discuss their night choices with someone else. It's not that strange; however, I do think it's somewhat +scum equity based on how it was used. That is, I wouldn't immediately clear anyone for claiming it in the absence of other evidence that they are town.
In post 2416, SaraharaS wrote:*snip*
Fairly decent first post of content from Saraharas. I am interested in seeing how her catch up proceeds.
In post 2428, 5uffering wrote:I really hate clidd's passiveness there too. I can't let that go in my mind.
This thread is so long I can't remember clidd's stance around the wagon that well. But, IF I remember correctly, I don't think clidd was that passive? Like clidd maybe had a thin posting density compared to the others who posted the same thing a gazillion times, but I think when they did post, they were pretty againdt it/wanting people to elaborate instead of rehashing the same arguments again and again.
In post 2454, Starcrossed wrote:you are scum.
Meh. Not sure how to read this interaction between Starcrossed and 5uffering. Probsbly TvS, but I'm not sure who is town and who is scum. I think Pooky here is using a very shallow argument, but I don't like 5uffering's posting in general. This doesn't feel SvS to me; it would have to be more performative.

To bottom of .
~War
Hydra of Ircher (War) and samantha97 (Peace).
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5351 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 3 . 31
  • War and Peace
    --- 1 ( (7), (43)[/i] )
    F- 5

Toogeloo
    -------- 2 ( (38), (8), (123) )
    F- 5

Starcrossed
    ----- 1 ( (14) )
    F- 6

Morning Tweet
    --- 1 ( (40) )
    F- 6

DkKoba
    ---------- 1 ( (14) )
    F- 6

Red Eye Knights
    - 1 ( (47) )
    F- 6

Olaf
    ------------ 1 ( (99) )
    F- 6

KidAmn
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 7

SaraharaS
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 7

Fey
    ------------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 7

Dunnstral
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 7

Clidd
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 7

Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 7

Not Voting
    ------ 5 ( KidAmn(3), Red Eye Knights(1), Toogeloo(18), Pink Ball(47), Titus(18) )
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to Flip
Deadline is in (expired on 2021-03-11 20:01:00)
GTKAS
| here.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5352 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:55 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

Toogeloo wanting to get this over with feels kinda townie to me :<

~Pooky
Red Eye Knights
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5353 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:37 am

Post by Red Eye Knights »

Alright I think it's clear I'm never getting caught up here. I guess I'll drop that dream and get something done in here.

Nancy, I see your vote on Toog. Is that the preferred Lim today? There are 7 days left at what point would you like him pushed to E-1 for a claim? I ask so we have the time to pivot if required.

Titus, you not having a vote down is ???
Why not? I'd love to see whatever obfuscation you're gonna try :P

Morning Tweet, is the vote on us because of inactivity or an actual case? I was scumreading you before disappearing so I'd rather we work this out than end up in some sort of stalemate of a scumread.

Wagons geing all over the place is interesting. I don't know what it tells me other than town is lost and Titus is doing her job very well lol

All for now. Sorry again.
- Darth Roast
A Caffeinated Hydra of Akarin & Aristophanes
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5354 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5353, Red Eye Knights wrote:Titus, you not having a vote down is ???
Why not? I'd love to see whatever obfuscation you're gonna try
You already are. My vote is my power. Right now, it's best to wait as I just want blood.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5355 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5352, Starcrossed wrote:Toogeloo wanting to get this over with feels kinda townie to me :<

~Pooky
Well maybe I should sheep Koba on Olaf? I think there’s no way you two are ever aligned, so either one of you red flip, the other is spewed locktown and rn, he kind’ve looks more sus.

VOTE: Olaf

Let’s try this for now. I’m thinking W & P seem really townie and Krazy’s positioning around M & R being vc’d. seem to point towards my at least one scum amongst the vts to be probably correct.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5356 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Olaf

Blood! Snowy blood!
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5357 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5354, Titus wrote:
You already are. My vote is my power. Right now, it's best to wait as I just want blood.
In post 5356, Titus wrote:VOTE: Olaf

Blood! Snowy blood!
Could this be reverse wifom?

@Tweetie are you town?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5358 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5353, Red Eye Knights wrote:Alright I think it's clear I'm never getting caught up here. I guess I'll drop that dream and get something done in here.

Nancy, I see your vote on Toog. Is that the preferred Lim today? There are 7 days left at what point would you like him pushed to E-1 for a claim? I ask so we have the time to pivot if required.

Morning Tweet, is the vote on us because of inactivity or an actual case? I was scumreading you before disappearing so I'd rather we work this out than end up in some sort of stalemate of a scumread.

Wagons geing all over the place is interesting. I don't know what it tells me other than town is lost and Titus is doing her job very well lol

- Darth Roast
This post lol.

The slot of ambivalent oblivious player is already filled by me. You can't try to one up me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5359 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5357, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Blood! Snowy blood!

@Tweetie are you town?
Reverse wifom? Sure. The wine's in front of you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Red Eye Knights
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5360 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:56 pm

Blood for the Blood
God
Stump!
Is this how we get redwoods??
In post 5358, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 5353, Red Eye Knights wrote:Alright I think it's clear I'm never getting caught up here. I guess I'll drop that dream and get something done in here.

- Darth Roast
This post lol.

The slot of ambivalent oblivious player is already filled by me. You can't try to one up me.
Well maybe there's one slot allowance for each alignment. If that's the case, @Nancy I found scum!!!
In post 5359, Titus wrote:
In post 5357, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Blood! Snowy blood!

@Tweetie are you town?
Reverse wifom? Sure. The wine's in front of you.
I honestly laughed too hard at this shit XD
<3 u Titus
Red Eye Knights
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5361 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:57 pm

Oh, it me, Darth Roast.

I forgot again lol
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5362 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5274, KidAmn wrote:Just gonna spew a lil as I continue my slow grind to catch up via an entirel organic and not based on sleep deprivation and work stress at all method
In post 3066, Batsunami wrote:
In post 3065, Titus wrote:
In post 3064, Batsunami wrote:im looking at something like Gamma/Pyro?/Clidd/morty and rick
backup SRs are something like
Toog, suffering, sarahara, dunn, starcrossed
Morty and Rick? Tell me more.
Tell ur scum pt

Fwiw and you can totally ignore me but your constant presence is very annoying. I can't do anything to change this as I don't have some strange activated ability to make you shush but it's hard to focus and think.

While I find this a good scum stump tactic, it also means that if your team win, its not really even because the team is good. It's because the stump spammed the game up with junk and all the townies lost interest.
This interaction feels weird as hell to me, as does the way Batsu instantly went to
In post 3069, Batsunami wrote:
In post 3068, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: Translation: @Noraa help me to miselim them? What do I win? :lol:
Nancy if that tiny amount of wifom is gonna throw you for a loop, I shouldn't even be here because there is no point in my presence in a game where this is going to happen.
when Nancy commented on it

@MT - how do you feel about post 3139 now? Apart from deaths obv where's your reads at?

Re: nancy's "at least one VT claim is fake" - not sure I agree with this given Italiano's existence, but if this is where you want to focus the PoE i bow to the almighty stump

Speaking of stumps, kind of sad Titus hasn't said hi. Briefly considered reading their ISO to get a feel for where they're at but they're not a complete moron
In post 5117, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5114, clidd wrote:By the way, It's just me or Toog looks like he's trying to suggest a fictional conspiracy that doesn't seem to be coming from a town mentality?
I'm seeing it

he says scum are heavily influencing nancy - I'm pretty sure nancy had just come up with that on her own and I don't see people "influencing" her on it

is so vague that it's probably true but it doesn't point to himself

as I mentioned came right when I started pushing him and he never defended himself with something like 'of course I didn't soft' which is a really weird reaction imo, he just sort of brushed it off and appealed to nancy and doesn't care what I think

is super vague but is shading her townreads without giving a name or any reads of his own

seems unrealistic, I don't believe that he doesn't know who claimed gunsmith
this is unironic goodposting, GJ
@Dunn what is your opinion on Tweetie/Batsumi?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5363 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5362, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5274, KidAmn wrote:Just gonna spew a lil as I continue my slow grind to catch up via an entirel organic and not based on sleep deprivation and work stress at all method
In post 3066, Batsunami wrote:
In post 3065, Titus wrote:
In post 3064, Batsunami wrote:im looking at something like Gamma/Pyro?/Clidd/morty and rick
backup SRs are something like
Toog, suffering, sarahara, dunn, starcrossed
Morty and Rick? Tell me more.
Tell ur scum pt

Fwiw and you can totally ignore me but your constant presence is very annoying. I can't do anything to change this as I don't have some strange activated ability to make you shush but it's hard to focus and think.

While I find this a good scum stump tactic, it also means that if your team win, its not really even because the team is good. It's because the stump spammed the game up with junk and all the townies lost interest.
This interaction feels weird as hell to me, as does the way Batsu instantly went to
In post 3069, Batsunami wrote:
In post 3068, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: Translation: @Noraa help me to miselim them? What do I win? :lol:
Nancy if that tiny amount of wifom is gonna throw you for a loop, I shouldn't even be here because there is no point in my presence in a game where this is going to happen.
when Nancy commented on it

@MT - how do you feel about post 3139 now? Apart from deaths obv where's your reads at?

Re: nancy's "at least one VT claim is fake" - not sure I agree with this given Italiano's existence, but if this is where you want to focus the PoE i bow to the almighty stump

Speaking of stumps, kind of sad Titus hasn't said hi. Briefly considered reading their ISO to get a feel for where they're at but they're not a complete moron
In post 5117, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5114, clidd wrote:By the way, It's just me or Toog looks like he's trying to suggest a fictional conspiracy that doesn't seem to be coming from a town mentality?
I'm seeing it

he says scum are heavily influencing nancy - I'm pretty sure nancy had just come up with that on her own and I don't see people "influencing" her on it

is so vague that it's probably true but it doesn't point to himself

as I mentioned came right when I started pushing him and he never defended himself with something like 'of course I didn't soft' which is a really weird reaction imo, he just sort of brushed it off and appealed to nancy and doesn't care what I think

is super vague but is shading her townreads without giving a name or any reads of his own

seems unrealistic, I don't believe that he doesn't know who claimed gunsmith
this is unironic goodposting, GJ
@Dunn what is your opinion on Tweetie/Batsumi?
and Olaf
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5364 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nancy u make me nervous that u dont even remotely fos me ........................................ im so messy
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
War and Peace
War and Peace
Townie
War and Peace
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5365 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by War and Peace »

In post 2482, Starcrossed wrote:I'm saying scum are more likely to not be on the wagon because they know BM is flipping red and they know noraa is hard driving the mis-elim through.
BM flipped green.

Anyway, I think you are to some extent right and some extent wrong. With the way the wagon was being driven, it was highly likely it would go through without external help; however, Nancy had enough influence where the game state could have drastically changed directions. What I mean is that I think scum might have helped bring the wagon from having an 85% chance to go through to a 99% chance, so there's a good chance some of them pushed it. With Sherlock's flip, this seems to be the case, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a sevond scum on the wagon.
In post 2485, Pyro wrote:Sarah hard lurking when asked some hard hitting questions.
She doesn't seem super active in general; maybe exercise some patience.
In post 2490, 5uffering wrote:
Fey: Enthusiastically agreeing with the situation
I'm sorry; this counts as town indicative? How?
In post 2496, 5uffering wrote:I don't see the point of this at all. Either go all in on me or be quiet. I at least respect Starcrossed calling me scum.
Many things in mafia aren't 100% certain. I don't see how this is really an effective strategy; it basically means you either a) tunnel or b) say nothing of interest simply because that kind of read strength is rather rare.
In post 2508, Toogeloo wrote:I feel like Gamma is trying to stay almost invisible while looking active and participating.
Question: Is this grounded in actual fact, as in they are truly doing this, or is it merely your perception? To clarify here, the thread has moved extraordinarily fast. People who may not be lurking in a smaller end up getting drowned out as a result. It's also a lot harder to make pushes if you are struggling to keep up with the thread pace, which if I recall correctly, Gamma complained about that quite some.
In post 2550, 5uffering wrote:I went and looked at Ircher specifically to find a scumgame and I realized something.

He doesn't have any.
Then, you must not have looked hard enough. I don't maintain my wiki page just for fun. (Well, actually, I kinda do :P, but that's beside the point.) At the time of your post, I had Micro 985[/user] from November/December last year. Granted, it was in a hydra, but I more or less played it with the same strategy I would play this game. If someone wants even more recent meta, I also have this game to look at.
In post 2550, 5uffering wrote:He hasn't played scum in a full year.
I mean, is this actually a surprise though given I only played like 4-5 games in 2020? Furthermore, I would argue that Newbie 1975: Zen is still valid meta. It's not that old given how many games I played in the past year.
In post 2550, 5uffering wrote:Rust develops harder on someones scumplay especially if they don't roll it for such a period of time.
This is pure conjecture. It may be true, but it may not be. It likely varies based on the person in question.
In post 2561, 5uffering wrote:There's some samantha inbetween there as well but going into catchup mode for content they were already around for? Just..didn't feel good.
It's called rereading. I felt that I hadn't read the last several pages closely enough, so I went back and started back there to set my context properly. In general, I remember
much less
when I'm heavily posting in real time compared to what I read in this manner.
In post 2562, Saudade wrote:W n p whats your top townread and scumread
Just one of each please
I'd go with 5uffering and Batsunami based on what I've read so far. (It should be obvious which is which.)
In post 2591, Pyro wrote:Nancy was fine with the elim going through after he repped out
That wasn't really my impression. She backed off from hard vetoing it, but I would not call that her being fine with the lim.

At bottom of .
~War
Hydra of Ircher (War) and samantha97 (Peace).
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5366 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5350, War and Peace wrote:Dunnstral reads a bit defensive this game.
Is that supposed to mean I'm scum?
In post 5362, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Dunn what is your opinion on Tweetie/Batsumi?
I was still thinking town, the Tweetie cipher thing I don't have an opinion on whether Tweetie could come up with that or not. It sounds like she could. The target selection makes sense to me and figuring out the role is a fine motive.

I think I need more from Akarin right now
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5367 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5364, DkKoba wrote:nancy u make me nervous that u dont even remotely fos me ........................................ im so messy
Why does that make you nervous
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5368 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5364, DkKoba wrote:nancy u make me nervous that u dont even remotely fos me ........................................ im so messy
I’m actually scum here but let’s keep that on the dl. :lol:

Ftr, scum rarely if ever complains about something like this. I already explained to you about S & W interactions with your slot right? That’s why one extemely informative scumflip can break the game wide open and thank freaking God, they were vigged before they hardpushed even more miselims.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5369 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

ircher is there a reason you don't just skip ~100 pages that you can't read and start from the new day?

Why couldn't you catch up at night?

I get you're doing a 10 pages per day thing
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5370 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5365, War and Peace wrote:
In post 2482, Starcrossed wrote:I'm saying scum are more likely to not be on the wagon because they know BM is flipping red and they know noraa is hard driving the mis-elim through.
BM flipped green.

Anyway, I think you are to some extent right and some extent wrong. With the way the wagon was being driven, it was highly likely it would go through without external help; however, Nancy had enough influence where the game state could have drastically changed directions. What I mean is that I think scum might have helped bring the wagon from having an 85% chance to go through to a 99% chance, so there's a good chance some of them pushed it. With Sherlock's flip, this seems to be the case, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a sevond scum on the wagon.
In post 2485, Pyro wrote:Sarah hard lurking when asked some hard hitting questions.
She doesn't seem super active in general; maybe exercise some patience.
In post 2490, 5uffering wrote:
Fey: Enthusiastically agreeing with the situation
I'm sorry; this counts as town indicative? How?
In post 2496, 5uffering wrote:I don't see the point of this at all. Either go all in on me or be quiet. I at least respect Starcrossed calling me scum.
Many things in mafia aren't 100% certain. I don't see how this is really an effective strategy; it basically means you either a) tunnel or b) say nothing of interest simply because that kind of read strength is rather rare.
In post 2508, Toogeloo wrote:I feel like Gamma is trying to stay almost invisible while looking active and participating.
Question: Is this grounded in actual fact, as in they are truly doing this, or is it merely your perception? To clarify here, the thread has moved extraordinarily fast. People who may not be lurking in a smaller end up getting drowned out as a result. It's also a lot harder to make pushes if you are struggling to keep up with the thread pace, which if I recall correctly, Gamma complained about that quite some.
In post 2550, 5uffering wrote:I went and looked at Ircher specifically to find a scumgame and I realized something.

He doesn't have any.
Then, you must not have looked hard enough. I don't maintain my wiki page just for fun. (Well, actually, I kinda do :P, but that's beside the point.) At the time of your post, I had Micro 985[/user] from November/December last year. Granted, it was in a hydra, but I more or less played it with the same strategy I would play this game. If someone wants even more recent meta, I also have this game to look at.
In post 2550, 5uffering wrote:He hasn't played scum in a full year.
I mean, is this actually a surprise though given I only played like 4-5 games in 2020? Furthermore, I would argue that Newbie 1975: Zen is still valid meta. It's not that old given how many games I played in the past year.
In post 2550, 5uffering wrote:Rust develops harder on someones scumplay especially if they don't roll it for such a period of time.
This is pure conjecture. It may be true, but it may not be. It likely varies based on the person in question.
In post 2561, 5uffering wrote:There's some samantha inbetween there as well but going into catchup mode for content they were already around for? Just..didn't feel good.
It's called rereading. I felt that I hadn't read the last several pages closely enough, so I went back and started back there to set my context properly. In general, I remember
much less
when I'm heavily posting in real time compared to what I read in this manner.
In post 2562, Saudade wrote:W n p whats your top townread and scumread
Just one of each please
I'd go with 5uffering and Batsunami based on what I've read so far. (It should be obvious which is which.)
In post 2591, Pyro wrote:Nancy was fine with the elim going through after he repped out
That wasn't really my impression. She backed off from hard vetoing it, but I would not call that her being fine with the lim.

At bottom of .
~War
It isn’t obvious to me? Which one is 5uffering and Bats? I know you are extremely behind in your catchup, so I’m going to assume Bats is the tr and 5uffering is the sr but S & W scumflip should definitely have impacted at least one of those reads for you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5371 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5366, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5350, War and Peace wrote:Dunnstral reads a bit defensive this game.
Is that supposed to mean I'm scum?
In post 5362, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Dunn what is your opinion on Tweetie/Batsumi?
I was still thinking town, the Tweetie cipher thing I don't have an opinion on whether Tweetie could come up with that or not. It sounds like she could. The target selection makes sense to me and figuring out the role is a fine motive.

I think I need more from Akarin right now
I messaged her almost 10 days ago and have not yet heard back from her. My message to her is still in my outbox. I know that she’s dealing with a lot of major rl shit rn.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Red Eye Knights
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5372 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:27 pm

In post 5366, Dunnstral wrote:I think I need more from Akarin right now
Yeah, sorry. You're stuck with me for now, Dunn.

Anything I can help with? :)

- Darth Roast
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5373 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5334, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4030, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 3960, Starcrossed wrote:5uffering
Gamma
Dunnstral
W+P
These seem like very safe scum reads :\.
In post 5329, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 5326, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Toog can we get a readslist from you, thanks?
I will put a disclaimer ahead of time that my reads in each section are in no particular order. Apparently you guys think that in a category something at the top means strongest, which for me is never the case. The strongest is the category itself. If I want someone to know who my #1 town read is, I'll emphasize it.

Town for sure:

Fey
Pink Ball

Town-leans as of right now

Clidd**
Olaf
Dkkoba

PoE

Morning Tweet
War and Peace

Starcrossed
KidAmn
SaraharaS*
Red Eyed Knights*
Dunnstral

*means I actually have like, zero, read on this slot at all. I don't pay attention to them, and I have literally no idea what contributions they have to the game. I pay attention to Nancy, and a bit of the conversation that is happening when I am actively there, and I have skipped everything else. I don’t understand the srs

**has a good chance of actually being near town for sure based on interactions with scum, but I haven't paid that much attention and to the slot and it's more of a guess.
4030 feels disingenuous looking back and comparing to his current reads
I don’t know, I agree with most of this list, well the trs/tls anyway except for Olaf because he also has Tweetie in his PoE.

I think it’s extremely unlikely that 3 claimed PRs are scum however because that would then just leave Fey/Koba along with of course Italiano as the only tprs and that makes absolutely no sense wrt to game balance.

I also don’t understand his srs on you/Sarah.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5374 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

When was the last time Akarin posted?

I believe they said they were going into this game with the intention of doing more because they felt bad for hydra partners or something, but they just haven't been posting here

I guess that's, like, nai

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”