Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5650 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

from SW's iso, clidd looks pretty great. i think he was the designated mislim krazy was going for.

Spoiler:
In post 3231, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Italiano and Pink Ball *could* be town off VCA in which case clidd looks very likely to be red

that might be hasty though but it sorta vibes with my gut
In post 3368, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Can't decide if clidd is goon already being bussed or the town that scum want to push to disrupt the town narrative
In post 3635, Sherlock and Watson wrote:-snip-

Nancy do you still townread clidd?I

-S
In post 4208, Sherlock and Watson wrote: -snip-

I would also do clidd I guess.

Olaf if scum would be a huge hit. Clidd is a fine compromise on a vt claim. Pink Ball is probably above rand scum even tho I don't trust myself to read him correctly.

I just wanna sheep your read, whatever it is.

Please let watson handle as much as he can so I can do irl work tho <3

-S
In post 4592, Sherlock and Watson wrote: -snip-

TBH a very big part of me wants to snap to clidd just for 4585 and say Noraa was right all along. In fact why don't we just do that?

VOTE: clidd

We're just spinning in fucking circles here Nancy, CALL THE SHOT OR I WILL

from SW's iso, clidd looks pretty great. i think he was the designated mislim krazy was going for.
In post 3231, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Italiano and Pink Ball *could* be town off VCA in which case clidd looks very likely to be red

that might be hasty though but it sorta vibes with my gut
In post 3368, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Can't decide if clidd is goon already being bussed or the town that scum want to push to disrupt the town narrative
In post 3635, Sherlock and Watson wrote:-snip-

Nancy do you still townread clidd?I

-S
In post 4208, Sherlock and Watson wrote: -snip-

I would also do clidd I guess.

Olaf if scum would be a huge hit. Clidd is a fine compromise on a vt claim. Pink Ball is probably above rand scum even tho I don't trust myself to read him correctly.

-S
In post 4592, Sherlock and Watson wrote: -snip-

TBH a very big part of me wants to snap to clidd just for 4585 and say Noraa was right all along. In fact why don't we just do that?

VOTE: clidd

We're just spinning in fucking circles here Nancy, CALL THE SHOT OR I WILL

In post 4731, Sherlock and Watson wrote:ok Pink Ball's town

we're killing clidd

italiano on fey, gunsmith italiano, rolestop me, replacement vanilla cops mastina

lock it in and let's wrap this shit up
In post 4771, Sherlock and Watson wrote:vanilla cop will still be important since the vanilla cop claims result before the rest of massclaim

Flip clidd

italiano on fey, gunsmith Akarin, rolestop {pool of S&W and Sarah}, replacement vanilla cops Olaf

Lock?

5uffering slot was going to be on my townlist for that push from krazy/similar reasons to clidd, but i'm suddenly getting cold feet. krazy did step off of here at the end, and 5uffering's AtE was actually mostly one way (with krazy just commenting on some of them) so i don't think there are any interactions which spew the slot town

krazy/5uffering interaction:
Spoiler:
In post 3380, 5uffering wrote:
political readslist
Stop this.. I've seen that like five times now and it really is not used in good faith, or even correctly. What does it even mean to be political in a game like Mafia? The game is inherently a form of debate in the first place.
In post 3382, 5uffering wrote:
In post 3375, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 3371, 5uffering wrote:I don't feel like there's much of a narrative here. The only thing that would come close to it is that someone used their ability to skip the night as a squeeze and now you're seeing the repercussions of people who didn't have time to think about their reads.
Explain what you mean about the night skip?
It would've really helped to see what the mafia did or even for TPR to get a chance to do something, but instead the night was skipped and we're forced into an extended D1. Not sure what else to say.
In post 3383, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Political readslist = readslist putting people in places other than purely because of reads. It's not like an insult, it's a description of why the reads are placed where they are. Town can be very political with their readslists
In post 3384, 5uffering wrote:That feels like a made up definition. No offense.
In post 3388, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 3384, 5uffering wrote:That feels like a made up definition. No offense.
Sure, but that is how I'm using the phrase/concept

and this, the original post wasn't addressed to sherlock which could be a common misconception
In post 3986, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 3983, 5uffering wrote:fuck you and I mean this outside of my game persona
dude
kind of a step off:
In post 4422, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I actually feel good about this, I think Italiano has done a very good job faking a townie tone, but I think this is our hit

we can let 5uffering get replaced I guess, can't believe that's the same slot that had Marci...

actually thinking about the double replace I don't know, but I think off setup spec Italiano looks very likely to be scum
maybe another pair of eyes here would be helpful

~mitsuha
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5651 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

olaf is probably town now. krazy shades him a lot, but not in a theatre-y way, i think; the pushes have teeth, and he looks like he's actually trying to discredit him/possibly get him limmed

Spoiler:
In post 3217, Sherlock and Watson wrote:tbh if all 8(!) of my preflips are correct then Olaf looks bad :P
In post 3223, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 3220, olaf wrote:why do you keep shading me
it hurts
I thought the shade would keep you cool and frosty, but then, I guess I should have remembered your favorite season...

In post 3366, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I don't like how uneasy olaf's posting on this page is making me...

Fey stop being scummy plz

-S
In post 3370, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 3358, olaf wrote:batsunami if you think 3 people are scum and then they start voting each other as is the case with clidd toogeloo and i
you shouldn't try to fit conclusions to us still being scum and why that means we're bussing or faking 1v1s
you should reconsider your reads and realise that's unlikely
Sorry snowman but this makes my skin crawl :P
In post 3763, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 3749, olaf wrote:you say such scummy things Sherlock
Fey was even more obvtown after that frustrated roleclaim that she thought would clear her

I made it pretty clear that I still think she's town so this is like, a really bad take olaf

me being annoyed we didn't get a night phase and being annoyed at how she used her role is not the same thing as actually scumreading her
In post 3766, Sherlock and Watson wrote:VOTE: olaf

too much conflict between noraa-slot and nancy

nancy where are you on this?
In post 3774, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 3768, olaf wrote:you feel fake this game tbh

if you want to keep pretending to be a stealth alt stop perspective slipping meta takes

also I would say I feel very much the same about you lately
In post 4208, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Olaf if scum would be a huge hit. Clidd is a fine compromise on a vt claim. Pink Ball is probably above rand scum even tho I don't trust myself to read him correctly.

-S

~mitsuha
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5652 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

so for the iso read

town: clidd/toog/olaf

scum: WP/?/? i really don't know, i haven't found anything super incriminating in the ISO, maybe i'll ask pooky

reconsider: 5uffering slot

~mitsuha
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5653 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

not related, but i read back through bat's responses wrt us calling out her message. don't think she's scum.

~mitsuha
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5654 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 5633, SaraharaS wrote:-snip-
In post 4422, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I actually feel good about this, I think Italiano has done a very good job faking a townie tone, but I think this is our hit

we can let 5uffering get replaced I guess, can't believe that's the same slot that had Marci...

actually thinking about the double replace I don't know, but I think off setup spec Italiano looks very likely to be scum
again less likely aligned with 5uffering
why is this "less likely to be aligned with 5uffering"?

~mitsuha
Red Eye Knights
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5655 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Red Eye Knights »

I really need to manage my time better :(
A Caffeinated Hydra of Akarin & Aristophanes
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5656 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 5655, Red Eye Knights wrote:I really need to manage my time better :(
Anything to add or comment on in the last 3 days since your slot posted anything related to the game?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5657 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5647, Titus wrote:My money is on REK being green scum.
:lol:

Thanks for letting me know you’re planning to NK them tonight. :]
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Red Eye Knights
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5658 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Red Eye Knights »

In post 5656, KidAmn wrote:
In post 5655, Red Eye Knights wrote:I really need to manage my time better :(
Anything to add or comment on in the last 3 days since your slot posted anything related to the game?
Mostly just that this is one game too many for me right now but I am sticking it out so Akarin can stay in it. Unfortunately this is currently too much for her as well and therefore we're doing a piss-poor job of managing this slot.

Like I read snippets of the game here and there when I get a chance but it's never enough and it always is irrelevant by the time I'd say anything because I'm pages upon pages behind.

I know things will ease for me soon and hopefully the same for Akarin but right now it's just honestly a game we shouldn't be in but here we are.

That said, I know I saw scumreads on me at some point but also didn't notice any votes when I jumped to the last VC. What has people suspicious of us, I guess, and what happened to the votes?
A Caffeinated Hydra of Akarin & Aristophanes
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5659 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Toog, @Sarah, do not call me “wishy washy” or push me to make a decision before I’m ready, that’s not happening.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5660 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5545, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 3 . 32
  • War and Peace
    --- 4 ( (66), (72), (30), (48) )
    F- 3

Toogeloo
    -------- 2 ( (47), (10) )
    F- 5

Starcrossed
    ----- 1 ( (14) )
    F- 6

Morning Tweet
    --- 1 ( (41) )
    F- 6

Red Eye Knights
    - 1 ( (47) )
    F- 6

Fey
    ------------- 1 ( (128) )
    F- 6

Dunnstral
    ------- 1 ( (23) )
    F- 6

DkKoba
    ---------- 0 ( (27) )
    F- 7

Olaf
    ------------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 7

KidAmn
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 7

SaraharaS
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 7

Clidd
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 7

Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 7

Not Voting
    ------ 3 ( KidAmn(3), Red Eye Knights(7), Toogeloo(20), (144) )
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to Flip
Deadline is in (expired on 2021-03-11 20:01:00)
But I guess I will have to sometime tomorrow.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5661 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5658, Red Eye Knights wrote:What has people suspicious of us, I guess, and what happened to the votes?
You were inno checked by the GS claim.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5662 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5657, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Who knows what I plan? ;)

*waits on Nancy to make a decision at the last minute*
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
War and Peace
War and Peace
Townie
War and Peace
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5663 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by War and Peace »

In post 2807, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Toog isn't just town. He is the visionary thought leader we need. He's constantly down on himself, he's always doubting his reads and engagement, but his reads and play in the last booney game were actually excellent, the one thing he lacked really was conviction and hope.
This is a really over-the-top read. I actually don't think scum!Krazy puts their partner so high. In particular, I think Sherlock's read here is very exaggerated and likely to get called out as a result. Hence, it attracts the opposite of the intended effect on the given player.
In post 2807, Sherlock and Watson wrote:So pure. So town. Fey is the obvious town we need, even if she's not the obvious town we deserve.
Just going to comment that it's this "purity" in the posting style that pings me about Fey. I mentioned it earlier, but I'll mention it again: between that and Fey's avatar, I really think she's trying to manipulate us in an evil way. Maybe it's an unfair bias on my part, but that's ultimately the impression I get from the slot. samantha keeps telling me the slot is town though, so this is more a comment than anything...
In post 2807, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Still, I'm putting Dunn more here 'politically' I guess you could say.
This is kind of a worrying read from Sherlock on Dunnstral. Particularly, why did Sherlock feel the need to "politically" place their Dunnstral read rather than just give it the same treatment as their other reads?
In post 2807, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I don't think Akarin is actually under any pressure right now, otherwise I probably would have put this slot a lot higher.

In any case, Akarin is actually kinda a sweaty scum player and stuff like 942, 949, and 967 are tonally strongly town indicative.
{REDACTED}
In post 2807, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Olaf
Spoiler:

I can't believe Alisae is letting this obvious shellyc alt into the game. I mean could it be more obvious that Olaf is shellyc? No. No it couldn't.
About half to two-thirds of Krazy's read on olaf is flat out joking... Which basically means Krazy didn't say much of substance about the slot. Idk, that kind of strikes me as behavior that scum!Krazy would do with their partner.
In post 2807, Sherlock and Watson wrote:First off, am I correct that 5uffering is a stealth alt that knows fey's (another stealth alt's) main? Wtf is up with that?

In terms of content, this is half political scumread half real I guess, in the sense that without more flips I play like nancy in suspecting the people who say they suspect me or aren't finding me town.
Another political read, but this time a scum one. Again, it makes me wonder why Krazy felt the need to do it this way.
In post 2846, Batsunami wrote:I'll mess around with the stumps but im not producing content or using any of my tired braincells today. Nono nonono.
This is still town. (I feel I shouldn't have to point this out, bu tit seems Nancy is expressing some doubts, so... yeah...) Like, yes, scum!Noraa could potentially take this approach, but I think it's more likely she takes the approach she did in Pooky vs. Flavor where she basically let Gloria control the hydra and stopped posting by herself.
In post 2879, clidd wrote:By the way, Sherlock, I don't remember which newbie game you're talking about (I played a lot), but I'm trying to avoid using that style. It is very tiring cognitively.

I'm playing differently here.
Is there a particular reason for this? I find it very strange you would do try a different style that requires a lot of effort just for the heck of it.
In post 2926, olaf wrote:it's not even low hanging at that point, it's ground resting fruit
too SURFACE LEVEL
I actually do not recall my Gamma read, but could you provide some examples (if you haven't already)?
In post 2929, olaf wrote:
In post 129, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: ItalianoVD
I got a feeling this is scum
In post 1629, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1563, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Gamma

DO SOMETHING
VOTE: Saudade
I don't trust his ass at all rn
Okay, so yeah, these are kind of surface level, but at the same time, do you think scum!Gamma puts in such little effort for reads. Like, when it becomes /that obvious/, it stops being as much of a tell. Maybe Gamma is just out of it or something.

To bottom of .
~War
Hydra of Ircher (War) and samantha97 (Peace).
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5664 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5637, War and Peace wrote:
In post 5633, SaraharaS wrote:given TRs on Starcrossed/Olaf i can see REK being a mafia goon (specifically goon) based on this post
what part of REK being confirmed town isn't clicking with you people
scum doctor can exist but sure.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5665 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5652, Starcrossed wrote:so for the iso read

scum: WP/?/? i really don't know, i haven't found anything super incriminating in the ISO, maybe i'll ask pooky

~mitsuha

as soon as i start to push onto dunns i see fingers start to try to point at me

dont think i dont notice this
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5666 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u try to discred me subtly like this i WILL destroy u
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5667 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Fights oooh
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5668 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5662, Titus wrote:
In post 5657, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Who knows what I plan? ;)

*waits on Nancy to make a decision at the last minute*
No seriously it helps me because then I know who you didn’t pick but once you’ve figured out your exact target, please let me know. Thanks. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5669 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5665, DkKoba wrote:

~mitsuha

@Kanna, Krazy was beyond super fine with killing Koba/5uffering/C & S, they are never scum here. Krazy flip gave us several locktowns: Clidd/Koba/Fey/PB. Fey was the only one who was already a townlock for me before this, although Saudade (PB’s slot) had already towntold right before replace out.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5670 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 429, Charlie and Snoopy wrote:
In post 421, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Slugchan ask marci how she feels being figurative day 1 masons

-S

Pedit: holy bat!
wow bad news buddy... she think u might be a little mafia slimeball...
This.

C & S/5uffering/Koba

This is anti associative in itself but Krazy being fine with this slot getting yeeted, seals it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5671 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Nancy, I have a target in mind, idk if u think its a good idea here, but let me know if you're like reading my mind here with who I'm planning on. rolestopper should go on GS claim here.
retired
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5672 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5664, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5637, War and Peace wrote:
In post 5633, SaraharaS wrote:given TRs on Starcrossed/Olaf i can see REK being a mafia goon (specifically goon) based on this post
what part of REK being confirmed town isn't clicking with you people
scum doctor can exist but sure.
again, I doubt there'd be a scum doctor for the gs here
In post 5665, DkKoba wrote:

~mitsuha

You think it's both me and starcrossed?
DkKoba wrote:Nancy, I have a target in mind, idk if u think its a good idea here, but let me know if you're like reading my mind here with who I'm planning on. rolestopper should go on GS claim here.
Rolestopper is even night but if we have other unclaimed protectives they can be on gs claim, or wherever nancy wants it
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5673 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:01 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 5671, DkKoba wrote:Nancy, I have a target in mind, idk if u think its a good idea here, but let me know if you're like reading my mind here with who I'm planning on. rolestopper should go on GS claim here.
This lack of actually paying attention to the game seriously makes me doubt you, y'know.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5674 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5673, KidAmn wrote:
In post 5671, DkKoba wrote:Nancy, I have a target in mind, idk if u think its a good idea here, but let me know if you're like reading my mind here with who I'm planning on. rolestopper should go on GS claim here.
This lack of actually paying attention to the game seriously makes me doubt you, y'know.

i mean if i were a gated protective role i would surely not think to claim the gate so scum can oh so easily play around it. doesn't come to mind at all.
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”