Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6875 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 543, clidd wrote:And yes, I do read you as town here, Nora. Just like BM is too.

pedit: Just relax, it's a game.
In post 1415, clidd wrote:The only experience I have with scum!BM was in a newbie game where he played in a super inactive/scummy way, it was not difficult to catch him. I don't think he's a deepwolf when he's scum, unless his scumgame has improved since then or if that particular game was a point off the curve.

I am still inclined to think that he is town here.
In post 1685, clidd wrote:I liked the meta on BM and I probably underestimated Nora's resolving potential if she's right.

But my position on BM has not changed.
In post 1693, clidd wrote:BM is a good miselim to use, Titus wouldn't draft him.
In post 1708, clidd wrote:That's just what my mind points to, Nora.

But, as I said, I will be impressed if you are correct about him.
In post 1712, clidd wrote:
Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1693, clidd wrote:BM is a good miselim to use, Titus wouldn't draft him.
How do you know who Titus would and would not pick? BM was actually one of my initial solves pre-game.

Don’t end the day early because I have instructions for vigges and other possible TPRs.
Speculation.

I don't think his scumgame is that good.
In post 1734, clidd wrote:
Batsunami wrote:
In post 1712, clidd wrote:Speculation.

I don't think his scumgame is that good.
scum games are typically better from people with play styles similar to DK. The hostile townies will come off nicer as scum because they are informed and know what to do to get TRs.
Hum.

Yes, I think you can be correct about this tell, depending on the context.

But I am not sure if you are right on BM. The way the gamestate is flowing around the discovery ''BM is scum by meta/tell '' makes me think that scum is passive towards his elimination, in the sense that there is not a single contrary argument about what was raised about him. Complacency makes me think that we are about to materialize a miselim. If that is the case, I imagine that the scum are well positioned not to reflect as suspects the next day, which may indicate the existence of deepwolfs instead of powerwolfs, considering that you are the person who is directing this elimination (and I am convinced that you are town).

Alternatively, I can be wrong and you are just having a fantastic game. I need to see the flip to know.
In post 1834, clidd wrote:The Saudade scumflip should balance the BM townflip.
In post 1876, clidd wrote:Scum!BM wouldn't let Titus down here by replacing out, even if caught. Just saying.

But if you guys want to continue with the wagon, that's fine.
In post 1896, clidd wrote:
In post 1883, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1876, clidd wrote:Scum!BM wouldn't let Titus down here by replacing out, even if caught. Just saying.

But if you guys want to continue with the wagon, that's fine.
What is your theory on his replace out? I wasn’t gung ho on his elim so if town, why didn’t he trust me more? :(
Too many variables, hard to say.

I don't read minds, but he reflected me as highly frustrated in a towny way.
In post 1951, clidd wrote:
In post 1910, 5uffering wrote:
In post 1773, 5uffering wrote:
In post 1765, clidd wrote:It is not useful to go into details imo about that without a flip, 5uf.

If he's scum, it will be a waste of time for me to talk about it openly. I prefer not to distract who is town here.
Time is on our side? Deadline is still about 7-9 days away. If he's scum though? What do you think he is? Your post to me just seemed like it didn't directly add anything to the conversation.
Clidd, would like a response to this.

Also, I think you should pitch in more with BM conversation if it's still going. I looked around and saw that you two happened to be in a game where he was scum. Your word could be good authority here, especially with others talking about his meta.
That game he was very lazy and it was kind of obvious that he was scum. But even though he was aware that many slots suspected him, he kept a surprisingly calm instance. So it is not characteristic for me see he frustrated here as a scum.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6876 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6867, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6856, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The thing is why no bus drive last night?
We killed kidamn so there was no reason to bus drive
Sorry, I was referring to N5.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6877 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Titus »

Blood for the Blood gods!
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6878 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6873, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6866, Dunnstral wrote:I mean, it's not me and I was thinking of following what fey was pushing today instead of going on her tr

Nancy, tweetie can't be scum because she's a messenger, and the last scum is a bus driver
Tweetie is obviously not scum because she hung Sarah out to dry and unless Titus actually wanted Sarah elimed, why would Tweetie treat her buddy like that?

What do you mean? Titus never voted a single scum all game, are you suggesting that Clidd is the one exception?
Yes, I don't think we should be reading too much into what Titus is doing
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #6879 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Nancy pyro wasn't calling me scum it was a joke lul
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6880 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

If you're going to interpret Titus' voting pattern in any meaningful way you are opening yourself up to playing into her hands at worst or finding nothing out at best. Dont think clidd is scum at all though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6881 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6871, clidd wrote:I don't get what Morning is doing/saying. It looks robotic and not very gamesolving, but from what I understand the slot is mechanically town, so I will ignore those impressions.
Fair

Your impressions and your decision to ignore them are both on the money
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6882 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6876, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6867, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6856, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The thing is why no bus drive last night?
We killed kidamn so there was no reason to bus drive
Sorry, I was referring to N5.
How do you know that there was no bus drive N5?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6883 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6854, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Yes exactly, why would Alisae have one even night role but no odd night anything? Sure it’s possible but in most games, you don’t have one without the other.
What? Why not?

Both the rolestopper and doctor are fairly useless roles to setup balance anyway considering the driver, dont think it would change much. If the driver dies they're activated sure but still dont see it affecting balance a ton

And where did I miss the unspoken "Even nights need an odd night counterpart" rule? I'd never abide by that while designing a setup
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6884 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

For the record id totally have bussed Sara, why wouldn't I have? I'm town for other reasons
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6885 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Please, try and predict me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6886 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6866, Dunnstral wrote:I mean, it's not me and I was thinking of following what fey was pushing today instead of going on her tr

Nancy, tweetie can't be scum because she's a messenger, and the last scum is a bus driver
Right because she acted concurrently with the bus driver: N2: Starcrossed, bus driver switched M & R with (extremely unlikely Starcrossed lolololol) ?, N3: Olaf, bd switched REK with Toog, N4: Sarah, bd switched Sarah with Koba. N5: Sarah, no evidence bus drive happened. N6: ?????

Who did you message last night? @Tweetie
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6887 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6886, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: Who did you message last night? @Tweetie
Pyro claimed it
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6888 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6883, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6854, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Yes exactly, why would Alisae have one even night role but no odd night anything? Sure it’s possible but in most games, you don’t have one without the other.
What? Why not?

Both the rolestopper and doctor are fairly useless roles to setup balance anyway considering the driver, dont think it would change much. If the driver dies they're activated sure but still dont see it affecting balance a ton

And where did I miss the unspoken "Even nights need an odd night counterpart" rule? I'd never abide by that while designing a setup
Okay fair enough but there usually is although I played a game on MU once where I was even night vig and no odd counterpart but there was in Cards of Destiny: Gamma, even night town bus driver with BEF, odd night town roleblocker or something? Can’t recall now. Do you remember? @Dunn
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6889 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6887, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6886, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: Who did you message last night? @Tweetie
Pyro claimed it
Link/quote? Also, she messaged Olaf on N3, so that would be twice so don’t really see the point?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6890 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6843, Pyro wrote:lol I just opened your message

@Starcrossed batshit bat around right off the bat batty tab cat rat eat
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6891 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6884, Morning Tweet wrote:For the record id totally have bussed Sara, why wouldn't I have? I'm town for other reasons
Okay but hanging her out to dry isn’t even in the same ballpark as bussing. Bussing specifically refers to pushes or votes, not to hanging a buddy out to dry with your NA. And yes very obviously true.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6892 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6890, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6843, Pyro wrote:lol I just opened your message

@Starcrossed batshit bat around right off the bat batty tab cat rat eat
Oh okay. @Tweetie why target the same slot twice: Days 3 & 6?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6893 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Nancy I don't see how Tweetie can be scum if their role is messenger and the last scum is a bus driver
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6894 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6885, Titus wrote:Please, try and predict me.
Who was Morty and Rick bus driven with on N2? You can share that now? :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6895 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6893, Dunnstral wrote:Nancy I don't see how Tweetie can be scum if their role is messenger and the last scum is a bus driver
I know that, where are you getting I even think that? She’s super locktown.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6896 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6893, Dunnstral wrote:Nancy I don't see how Tweetie can be scum if their role is messenger and the last scum is a bus driver
@Dunn, can you please answer the question I asked you in ?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6897 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6895, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I know that, where are you getting I even think that? She’s super locktown.
I'm confused why you're spending so much time defending me because no one is pushing me
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6898 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6894, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6885, Titus wrote:Please, try and predict me.
Who was Morty and Rick bus driven with on N2? You can share that now? :P
Why would you expect me to be honest?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6899 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6888, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6883, Morning Tweet wrote:
What? Why not?

Okay fair enough but there usually is although I played a game on MU once where I was even night vig and no odd counterpart but there was in Cards of Destiny: Gamma, even night town bus driver with BEF, odd night town roleblocker or something? Can’t recall now. Do you remember? @Dunn
I don't know what MU game you are talking about (sounds like I wasn't in it)
Cards of destiny: Yes there was 'Neighbor Even night self redirector conditional hated/loved' and 'Mod poster/Modified-odd night hider'

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”