Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6900 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6899, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6888, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6883, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6854, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Yes exactly, why would Alisae have one even night role but no odd night anything? Sure it’s possible but in most games, you don’t have one without the other.
What? Why not?

Both the rolestopper and doctor are fairly useless roles to setup balance anyway considering the driver, dont think it would change much. If the driver dies they're activated sure but still dont see it affecting balance a ton

And where did I miss the unspoken "Even nights need an odd night counterpart" rule? I'd never abide by that while designing a setup
Okay fair enough but there usually is although I played a game on MU once where I was even night vig and no odd counterpart but there was in Cards of Destiny: Gamma, even night town bus driver with BEF, odd night town roleblocker or something? Can’t recall now. Do you remember? @Dunn
I don't know what MU game you are talking about (sounds like I wasn't in it)
Cards of destiny: Yes there was 'Neighbor Even night self redirector conditional hated/loved' and 'Mod poster/Modified-odd night hider'
Also the odd night bus driver as well
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #6901 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6892, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6890, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6843, Pyro wrote:lol I just opened your message

@Starcrossed batshit bat around right off the bat batty tab cat rat eat
Oh okay. @Tweetie why target the same slot twice: Days 3 & 6?
Why not? Olaf wasn't bussed the first time I messaged him, may as well try again shall we?

There was no logic behind my last message, it was completely irrelevant as a drive last night would be completely useless with Kid dead
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6902 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6891, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6884, Morning Tweet wrote:For the record id totally have bussed Sara, why wouldn't I have? I'm town for other reasons
Okay but hanging her out to dry isn’t even in the same ballpark as bussing. Bussing specifically refers to pushes or votes, not to hanging a buddy out to dry with your NA. And yes very obviously true.
Ah, that is fair, I did reveal the switch which was incriminating looking.

Although, same thing happened to Toog, it isn't totally damning. Anyway...
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6903 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6888, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Okay fair enough but there usually is although I played a game on MU once where I was even night vig and no odd counterpart but there was in Cards of Destiny: Gamma, even night town bus driver with BEF, odd night town roleblocker or something? Can’t recall now. Do you remember? @Dunn
The only conclusion I draw from Kid and Dunn's claims is that the claims alone made Kid likely town, as Dunn corroborates them. Accidentally claiming symmetrically with another protect would be hard.

Dunn does not have that benefit because he claimed second. I wrote Dunn off this game because I believed him a while back when he mentioned how his role made him interpret War and Peace's gunsmith claim differently, or something like that. It was very towny sounding and gave credibility to the claim
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6904 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6897, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6895, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6893, Dunnstral wrote:Nancy I don't see how Tweetie can be scum if their role is messenger and the last scum is a bus driver
I know that, where are you getting I even think that? She’s super locktown.
I'm confused why you're spending so much time defending me because no one is pushing me
Because I misread Pyro’s post. Anyway, I think you, PB and Clidd are all spewed town by anti associatives, so it’s between Pyro and Dunn.

Ftr, I like Pyro pushing Dunn > Dunn pushing Clidd. I also trust Kanna’s trs > srs, considering she has been right on both Toog and KidAmn.

If Dunn is the last scum here, then this game is as scumsided af, let’s be super clear on that. This setup is the complete converse of Pooky vs. FL where the opposite was true, so winning this despite the setup totally favouring scum will indeed be sweet.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6905 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Well you’re town for a gazillion other reasons but ALSO that. @Tweetie
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6906 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6898, Titus wrote:
In post 6894, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6885, Titus wrote:Please, try and predict me.
Who was Morty and Rick bus driven with on N2? You can share that now? :P
Why would you expect me to be honest?
So you’re saying the bus driven target you switched with M & R would totally affect the game then? Gotcha. :wink:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6907 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6854, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Yes exactly, why would Alisae have one even night role but no odd night anything? Sure it’s possible but in most games, you don’t have one without the other.
What? Why not?

Both the rolestopper and doctor are fairly useless roles to setup balance anyway considering the driver, dont think it would change much. If the driver dies they're activated sure but still dont see it affecting balance a ton

And where did I miss the unspoken "Even nights need an odd night counterpart" rule? I'd never abide by that while designing a setup
Okay fair enough but there usually is although I played a game on MU once where I was even night vig and no odd counterpart but there was in Cards of Destiny: Gamma, even night town bus driver with BEF, odd night town roleblocker or something? Can’t recall now. Do you remember? @Dunn
Cards of destiny: Yes there was 'Neighbor Even night self redirector conditional hated/loved' and 'Mod poster/Modified-odd night hider'
It was so long ago - before I had my first game on here, can’t even recall the name - but I was even night vig in an open setup and got miselimed D2 despite the one player hard trying to save me being the NK, go figure. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6908 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

And I referenced that game because I don’t recall there being an odd night anything in that but honestly can’t remember.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6909 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6900, Dunnstral wrote:
What? Why not?

Also the odd night bus driver as well
I’m pretty sure Gamma was even night and BEF odd. I don’t recall any other bd than Gamma? But I think the rest is probably right.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6910 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6906, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6898, Titus wrote:
In post 6894, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6885, Titus wrote:Please, try and predict me.
Who was Morty and Rick bus driven with on N2? You can share that now? :P
Why would you expect me to be honest?
So you’re saying the bus driven target you switched with M & R would totally affect the game then? Gotcha. :wink:
Maybe. Maybe not.

Same reason I would not give reads and have blindly sheeped you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6911 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6882, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6876, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6867, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6856, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The thing is why no bus drive last night?
We killed kidamn so there was no reason to bus drive
Sorry, I was referring to N5.
How do you know that there was no bus drive N5?
@Dunn
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6912 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 449, Sherlock and Watson wrote:MT I kinda wanna celebrate I think this is the first time we've been town together lmao

Oh wait I mean I'll save it for the mason pt

-S
Lmfaoooo
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6913 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 889, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 886, Toogeloo wrote:Jesus... I'm not reading 25 pages that came in less than 18 hours. Someone catch me up to speed.

We're masons with Pyro, Fey, and Noraaing Tweet

-S
Hmm . . . this could be anti associative for Pyro.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6914 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 897, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 895, Toogeloo wrote:So... pretty much just a metric shit-ton of noise today?
vote marcistar or clidd to help solve and for #wagons

-S
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6915 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4766, Sherlock and Watson wrote:If Gamma is scum there's the risk he's a scum doctor, he is a poor GS choice. Vanilla cop on Olaf is basically fine even though I very slightly disagree with it but not so much that we need to argue about it.

GS on Akarin is very strong. If not Akarin, god, we could do Olaf
, but then we'd do vanilla cop on one of mastina/Akarin. That feels worse to me but it's workable.
Hmmm . . . I think I’m leaning to limming Dunn. Why would Krazy want Olaf
gun checked
role copped?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6916 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 344, Sherlock and Watson wrote:VOTE: dunnstral
In post 350, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 347, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 344, Sherlock and Watson wrote:VOTE: dunnstral
Explain
In post 359, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Riiiiight - because you’ve never played with me before.
In post 364, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I'm actual masons with nora, sam, pooky, auro, pooky, akarin, clidd, and dunn and figurative masons with all these people except 1

Gamma Emerald
SaraharaS
Fey
ItalianoVD
Toogeloo
Battle Mage
Pyro
Charlie and Snoopy (Marcistar + Shadowslug)
Saudade

Ironically my figurative masons are probably more town than my literal masons

Also even though we're a mason there might be one specific investigative role that could get a quasi guilty on us like a miller but not miller

-Sherlock Holmes
In post 372, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Dunn don't push the mason theater too hard or titus might think we're not actually masons

-S
This series of posts are super weird. Within minutes Krazy votes the slot he’s tr? Why?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6917 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4757, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
I think Pink Ball is being very reasonable about how he is handling you. Nancy
. Relax. And Focus.

Focus.

If you really want Starcrossed vanilla cop checked over mastina, I'd be welcome to hear why, otherwise I think mastina is the better vanilla cop check based on the information that town will need to be able to discuss on day 2 to solve effectively.
Translation: I’m totally pocketing the ever loving fuck out of PB.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6918 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4771, Sherlock and Watson wrote:vanilla cop will still be important since the vanilla cop claims result before the rest of massclaim

Flip clidd

italiano on fey, gunsmith Akarin, rolestop {pool of S&W and Sarah},
replacement vanilla cops Olaf

Lock?
Okay, Pyro/Olaf has to be town from this, since last scum is bus driver.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6919 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6918, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4771, Sherlock and Watson wrote:vanilla cop will still be important since the vanilla cop claims result before the rest of massclaim

Flip clidd

Lock?
Okay, I think Pyro is lockclear from this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6920 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6911, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6882, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6876, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Sorry, I was referring to N5.
How do you know that there was no bus drive N5?
@Dunn
Didn't realize this was addressed to me, I was talking about night 6
Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6918, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Flip clidd

Lock?
Okay, I think Pyro is lockclear from this.
Not if the bus driver can self target. Was the bus driver accounted for that night?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6921 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

So you’re suggesting that Pyro/Olaf bus drove themselves with Morty and Rick? Considering that Krazy also wanted the actual kill target vanilla copped, why even bother? Who was even pushing Olaf at that time?

If my theory’s correct, it was actually S & W who were switched with Morty and Rick but since I did indeed have a one shot strongwilled disloyal vigshot, it didn’t save them.

:twisted:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6922 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Sorry @Dunn, I think it’s you.

I think Tweetie, PB and Pyro are all mech clear and that PB and Clidd are also clear because of anti associatives. Who knew that Krazy would be the scum who sang the loudest? I knew they were hard controlling the game and had to find out asap, which team they were playing for.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6923 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6921, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So you’re suggesting that Pyro/Olaf bus drove themselves with Morty and Rick? Considering that Krazy also wanted the actual kill target vanilla copped, why even bother? Who was even pushing Olaf at that time?

If my theory’s correct, it was actually S & W who were switched with Morty and Rick but since I did indeed have a one shot strongwilled disloyal vigshot, it didn’t save them.

:twisted:
Sarah was extremely unlikely to have been bus driven with M & R since I was hard tr her att but Krazy kept hardpushing for that rolestop, so that’s why S & W make the most sense as the switch.

And why does the only night you’re leashed to a target, they don’t die but Fey does? If my S & W bus drive theory is correct, then it makes sense. With 2 masons, 6 vts are plausible but not 7 obviously. Like if I’m wrong we can always revisit but the obviously only difference will be Tweetie 100% dies tonight, regardless whether we leash you onto her or not. So let’s say we no elim either D7 or 8, then what? PB dies N8? Then we have a you/Pyro/Clidd F3?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6924 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

So if KidAmn had lived, they would have probably been leashed to Starcrossed and died anyway. Ngl, #6867 sounds like a bit of a TMI. Why? Because you’re making it crystal clear that Starcrossed would 100% been bus driven had we not limmed him. Scum wanted Clidd limmed D6 - which is also probably why Fey died > Starcrossed but then when Starcrossed dies anyway tonight, then we’d lim KidAmn tonight. Tweetie dies, leaving a you/Pyro/PB F3 and hope PB can be persuaded on Pyro. We don’t have the luxury of a no elim attp either because scum just NKs PB and win.

Scum needed Fey dead to faux guilty Clidd and then have Kid fail once again in protecting the town they were leashed to because Kid flip proves bus drive actually happen on his watch. So what that tells me, is that now that Kid can’t be framed, bus driver is essentially useless. Either way, we’re in a considerably weaker spot with Clidd death. It makes sense why Titus was so upset with that post now: not because Pyro’s scum but because Kanna confitowned Clidd. Scum desperately need Clidd to be the elim today and Kanna fucked that up.

Sarah wanted Clidd to be elimed in his place, then after Sarah’s elimed, Fey - who just happened to be hardpushing Clidd dies and now, who is your #1 target to elim today? Clidd.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”