Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by osuka »

here's one from the cambridge dictionary that you'll find useful. hopefully you learn something today

nuance

noun

/'nu·ɑns/

a quality of something that is not easy to notice but may be important

Actors have to study the nuances of facial expression to show the whole range of emotions.

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by osuka »

daddy

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by osuka »

do you seriously want me to explain what those mean? it's really not that hard to read those

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1825, osuka wrote:here's one from the cambridge dictionary that you'll find useful. hopefully you learn something today

nuance

noun

/'nu·ɑns/

a quality of something that is not easy to notice but may be important

Actors have to study the nuances of facial expression to show the whole range of emotions.
Yet still just noise.
Deluded noise at that.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1827, osuka wrote:do you seriously want me to explain what those mean? it's really not that hard to read those
Go for it, I can see your juicer is now on and you're getting pumped and ready!
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by osuka »

1064 expresses doubt as to the legitimacy of std's vote, because he switched with seemingly little reason
1067 expresses aversion to andres' vote, because he offered no reason whatsoever as to why he made the vote
1068 expresses surprise. the claim should never happened, if it's true. the last sentence underscores the absurdity of a legitimate claim at that point in time and casts doubt as to its legitimacy ("or hilariously desperate")
1069 points out that asteria had posted no original thought in a while and has only repeated things that had been said in thread, which is typically indicative of scum trying to fly under the radar
for 1070, see 1069

hopefully you'll learn to read sometime in the future so i don't have to do this again

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Osuka trying to confuse us with his fancy dictionary

possible scumbag here
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by osuka »

scumbag, yes
scum, no

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1776, osuka wrote:
In post 1740, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1736, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1735, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Wait, did
T3
just hammered???
Definitely not. The votes have been moving all around but I’m pretty sure we haven’t even gotten close to 7. And where’s the 30 minutes left coming from? I thought we had at least a day left.
Yeah, we have a day left, but I'm not sure anymore if we can get another elimination by the majority agreeing other than
Save The Dragons
why are you so pressed about getting an exec in as soon as possible? that's extremely weird

it's usually good for town to use as much time as possible without getting to a point where you actually can't get an exec in, and hurrying everyone else up here is rubbing me off in a really wrong way. i wanna give you a pass because you're new to the game but this is really fucking weird
In post 1733, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I'm waiting for the vc from the mod, I'll place my vote after that.
In post 1741, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1738, Andante wrote:
Wait, did
T3
just hammered???

I thought you wanted to get dragons here? what changed?
I'm not impatient like you.
In post 1744, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1742, Andresvmb wrote:I think you underestimate the pressure of deadline, but at this point I think STD is a fine execution.
Me? I mean I don't see any strong counter-wagon yet....
In post 1749, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1745, Andante wrote:
In post 1740, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1736, Andresvmb wrote:
Wait, did
T3
just hammered???
Definitely not. The votes have been moving all around but I’m pretty sure we haven’t even gotten close to 7. And where’s the 30 minutes left coming from? I thought we had at least a day left.
Yeah, we have a day left, but I'm not sure anymore if we can get another elimination by the majority agreeing other than
Save The Dragons

ok, but here's the deal, you literally just got done telling us Dragons would be the best vote here...
I'll vote after seeing the vc, I'm not headbound over it.
lEaRn To RaAd Mr. hIgH bRaIn PoWeR....
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1777, osuka wrote:
In post 1752, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I really hope you're a town.

VOTE: Save The Dragons
fucking what?

VOTE: salsa
In post 1061, osuka wrote:
In post 794, osuka wrote:
In post 784, osuka wrote:
In post 574, osuka wrote:
In post 571, osuka wrote:
In post 487, osuka wrote:this is amateur hour
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1830, osuka wrote:1064 expresses doubt as to the legitimacy of std's vote, because he switched with seemingly little reason
1067 expresses aversion to andres' vote, because he offered no reason whatsoever as to why he made the vote
1068 expresses surprise. the claim should never happened, if it's true. the last sentence underscores the absurdity of a legitimate claim at that point in time and casts doubt as to its legitimacy ("or hilariously desperate")
1069 points out that asteria had posted no original thought in a while and has only repeated things that had been said in thread, which is typically indicative of scum trying to fly under the radar
for 1070, see 1069

hopefully you'll learn to read sometime in the future so i don't have to do this again
Wtf, why is content needed if the juicer is going to express doubt with a quesiton mark!
I mean, how can this NOT be seen as pointless filler? My tiny little brain has been told and put in it's place!

As I said, no progression, no content, no effort. If you are sitting here question the intelligence of me while giving yourself a pat on the back for the above, then you're clearly a VI.
Otherwise I may start just using emotes to each post. That seems to be a justifiable way to play?
Fucking juicers... :lol: (Me expressing humour to your post)
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by VFP »

It's 2am, I'm going to bed but I look forward to Osuka's entertaining comments that will make me go :o when I wake up.
(That's me expressing shock)
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1778, osuka wrote:
In post 1756, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1755, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1754, Save The Dragons wrote:why do you hope i'm a town

don't you learn just as much if i'm scum
If you're town it'll be easy to find scum from your wagon imo.
EBWOP
It's a personal take, by playing several mafia games so far, I think I learn how to read. If
Save The Dragons
flips town, it'll give me more confidence that my reads are somewhat correct and I'm on the right path. If he flips scum, it'll indicate my reads are still bad and I need to re-evaluate my reads on everyone.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1782, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 1772, osuka wrote:
In post 1678, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1667, Andante wrote:@salsa, oh I'm pretty sure dragons is flipping town, but there was a big wagon on him so I wanted to see, like if anyone would quick vote STD while I had STD at E-1, and in the process VFP tried to create as much distance from STD as he could... but yeah, STD's slot is just complicated, I'm like too sure he's flipping town, it's great
Yeah, I'm suspicious about
VFP
too atm. Want to wagon him?

VOTE: VFP
as i said i dont think vfp is the kill for d1 but i'm definitely willing to listen
vfp really doesn't feel like a terrible choice. they have a scum read on greencrayons for, as far as i can tell, merely disagreeing with them re: humour being a problem. they distanced themself from the STD wagon for very shoddy reasons in 1577 as soon as people started talking about the likelihood of scum being on it, and have been doing a whole lot of nothing for... pages and pages now.
InsidiousLemons
sum-up this better, I'm agreeing with the points here.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1786, osuka wrote:like honestly thinking about it i think i prefer to exec vfp over pooky? my inspiration doesn't feel like it was super inspired anymore
If I'm being honest, I still want
PookyTheMagicalBear
but it not seems will be possible today.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1788, osuka wrote:
In post 1592, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I request to everyone that
stop doing wtf you guys are doing atm
??? While I has started reading from page 41, it was 61 pages then, now it becomes 64. I don't care what is going on right now, I want to finish catching up 1st! Now, will you guys be good enough to let me do that by not increasing any more pages for now?
Can you please hold yourselves??
i think i forgot to quote this too but my other tab was open on this post and i do want to point out that this is fucking disgusting and salsa is quickly climbing to the top of my shit list for a d1 exec

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1804, osuka wrote:my vote is on salsa right now and while i do support a salsa exec, i'm gonna go back on what i previously said and say i can be happy with vfp

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

UNVOTE: Save The Dragons

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Andante »

Ok, here's the one thing I don't really get, Salsa had a bunch of lines about how Dragons was the best to vote out today, even if town. Salsa freaked out when we had 2 or 3 votes on Dragons thinking it was a lot more votes, saw there were only a few, happily voted and said something about it being town, and now all of a sudden doesn't care for Dragons??

Salsa has started feeling really weird here
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

By seeing
osuka
vs
VFP
interaction, I'm not sure if they are TvT.
VFP
is still in my sus-list because of their development arroun the
Save The Dragons
wagon (refer: ). I'm not liking
osuka
's confbiasing with townreading
Andresvmb
and for that scumreading
Asteria
. But I don't want to touch these slots today. I'll choose from these people in this order today:
PookyTheMagicalBear
>
VFP
>
Anya
>
T3
, which also seems not possible for
PookyTheMagicalBear
and
T3
. Left:
VFP
>
Anya

VOTE: VFP

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1843, Andante wrote:Ok, here's the one thing I don't really get, Salsa had a bunch of lines about how Dragons was the best to vote out today, even if town. Salsa freaked out when we had 2 or 3 votes on Dragons thinking it was a lot more votes, saw there were only a few, happily voted and said something about it being town, and now all of a sudden doesn't care for Dragons??

Salsa has started feeling really weird here
He is my townread, I only agree to vote him in the case no one agrees to eliminate anyone other than him.
You're a TPR who claimed in Day 1 before having an E-1/E-2..... and I'm the weird one now??

InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by InsidiousLemons »

In post 967, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 948, Robert M Hunter wrote:I crumbed my role in my first post.
UNVOTE: robert

lol 20/20 hindsight and all but wow that was obvious my b

so can you please point out the post where you thought andante revealed her pr because i didn't see it and i thought that was you scum BSing
any inkling where you might want to put your vote? you've been keeping your hands pretty clean the past few days
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

@osuka you have a really negative view of RMH correct? Do you think Scum!VFP makes if that’s the case?
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1797, Green Crayons wrote:done with work for now

I am not reading however many pages that is

Any questions for me or is this just a claim wagon?
Who do you vote and why?

InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by InsidiousLemons »

In post 980, Datisi wrote:
not voting [3]:
Haschel Cedricson, VFP, Green Crayons
In post 1000, Datisi wrote: