Newbie 2062: The Hubble Telescope - End!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Ivyeo

Alright, so Ivyeo is scum this game, based on the way they entered the game. Scum is statistically more likely to enter the game first, and the first post they made reads to me as scum. Sorry I don’t write the rules, but we caught Ivyeo in the act. If I had to guess, whoever is last to enter is gonna be scum too, but don’t quote me yet, cause 2nd scum is gonna sit there in shock that their partner was caught so soon, and they’re going to have no idea how to respond here. In case anything I said before wasn’t clear, Ivyeo is scum this game. Just vote them and thank me later. gg
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Andante »

my post was literally a joke? why are you taking it so seriously?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Andante »

aggressive? more like annoyed. I had that CP ready to go, to fill in the blank with the first newbie to post, the plan was to scare them. I genuinely didn't like Ivy's reaction to it. Wanna talk about how we had to wait forever for this to start? yeah I'm annoyed here. Rational... idk what he's doing, it's honestly annoying me, he's pushing me for an actual joke. so whatever. people were supposed to just vote Ivy too, like 1 or 2 others. to give real pressure, all these random votes mean nothing. (except votes on me, those piss me off)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:54 am

Post by Andante »

In post 9, Ivyeo wrote:Alright FFery who is my teamate, make sure not to fall for their trick and actually be last to double bluff them
Oh no! meant to send that in scumchat, guess we're outed :c

Do you really have to ask me what I don't like about this? That reaction feels weird to me lmao "oh.. haha yeah, I'm totally not scum"

idk, I'll have to see how it compares to future stuff said
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Andante »

Ayyy I'm liking Rathe this game!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Andante »

In post 40, T3 wrote:
In post 34, Rathe wrote:VOTE: rationalmadman
For me Rational is strong town and Andante is lean scum. Explain?

How the heck do you have a strong TR already??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Andante »

In post 46, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 44, Demainer wrote:This, and her first post. Town has nothing to hide, nothing to fear, why add an unnecessary /s to make sure no one misinterprets the post?
You're not the first person who has said this. This applies even to real life privacy vs surveillance issues.

The mentality is wrong. If you are innocent, you still should fear appearing guilty, especially in a gane like mafia. Going "I'm innocent haha if you got an issue vote me and find out bitches!" Is not really appropriate for town to have.

Imagine the most skilled player of mafia possible, are they equally careful to towntell as either alignment or only careful as scum?

The answer is equal.
LMAO not gonna lie, if you all gangup on me, that's 100% my attitude "fine vote me out and see what I flip, you clearly didn't want me anyways"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Andante »

Demain is already leaning town for me, I love this. T3 is leaning scum, I don't understand a hard TR this early unless like you 2 are masons and you're deciding to out that this early - really dumb move if yall are

UNVOTE:
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Andante »

For someone with Rational in their name, you sure seem to have tunnel vision for getting me out of this game lmao all cause my "entrance sucked"

bruh, it was literally a cp

VOTE: NAME [/vote .]
Alright, so NAME is scum this game, based on the way they entered the game. Scum is statistically more likely to enter the game first, and the first post they made reads to me as scum. Sorry I don’t write the rules, but we caught NAME in the act. If I had to guess, whoever is last to enter is gonna be scum too, but don’t quote me yet, cause 2nd scum is gonna sit there in shock that their partner was caught so soon, and they’re going to have no idea how to respond here. In case anything I said before wasn’t clear, NAME is scum this game. Just vote them and thank me later. gg

to get the ball rolling, and people were supposed to pressure Ivy with me, instead we instantly decided to attack me. then the "Andante outed mason read get her!!!!" yeah? well I've outed pr reads before, reads like "If X isn't a pr, they're scum" maf killed them and they were pr. and guess what... I was town. shocking

Did you ever consider stopping and thinking, why did T3 lock town someone 30 posts into the game? of course not. that'd be a rational thought. instead we're just gonna tunnel me all game, which in all honesty is going to get annoying for everyone here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Andante »

yes, only 2 scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Andante »

In post 91, T3 wrote:I feel like Andante did something of a subconscious slip. Andante says RM and I are masons, but why not scumpartners (from a town POV)?

I tend to not make partner reads, especially ones I say in thread, in the first few posts... like, there's not much substance to go off of. You definitely got scum points for having a lock town so early though.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Andante »

In post 96, RationalMadman wrote:So either T3 and me are both scum or both masons? Ever consider I didn't buddy him, he buddied me?

No. T3 is masons with you or T3 is scum. I don't think you'd be his scum partner, he's trying to buddy you cause you're pushing me, and I rarely get pushed. So he's trying to hide in your shadow, so you're the primary person when I flip green
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 99, Clasko wrote:
In post 95, orctin wrote:If they are masons then at this point they might as well say so cause by what being said scum already know - if not then it's a sidetrack arguement to sow doubt among town
The lesser of two evils is ensuring Mafia aren't certain where the PR's are.

if they're both town, let maf think to hit in them. but I'm honestly not feeling town vibes from T3 so far
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 39, Andante wrote:Ayyy I'm liking Rathe this game!!

What's wrong with me liking Rathe's entrance?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Andante »

I don't like how quickly he declared reads tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 111, orctin wrote:Andante got caught up by Rational's early post so not really sure there

what is this supposed to mean?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Andante »

fair fair as stuff happens I'm sure you'll gather a read, I've just been busy IRL, so that + not much happening here... I've just been reading to get caught up. Rational has so many posts, I'm trying to figure out if he's scum trying to take control, or just being a really active town member
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 117, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 40, T3 wrote:
In post 34, Rathe wrote:VOTE: rationalmadman
For me Rational is strong town and Andante is lean scum. Explain?
Andante's playstyle seems to get them scum-read way early on. Just throwing that out there now rather than later
hahaha it's kinda funny how that always seems to happen everyone SRs me, then they realize I'm town, and we find scum and win
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Andante »

Time for everyone's favorite part of the game!!! 1st post analysis!! Also known as entrance analysis. Last time I did this I was 0/2 on finding scum, so lets see how this goes.

T3 - Entrance is terrible. " tr on RationalMadman for actually doing stuff." this logic feels very flawed also "I don't think "sarcastic" RVS posts are that AI but I didn't like Andnte's reaction." is bad. Scum.
Ivyeo - 1st post of the game, and honestly, it feels really towny to me, unless it's bold scum going "It's impossible to be Pr twice in a row" but a good entrance. Town.
Demainer - The entrance mixed with responding to T3 feels towny to me. I like the entrances where people place votes. Town.
orctin - I like this entrance. Town vibes! Town.
Clasko - Very cautious entrance followed by various reactions to people, feels like a very "forced" entrance, it doesn't feel natural. Scum.
Andante - Town AF
RationalMadman - As an entrance you decided to attack my first post. I liked my entrance, it's called overwhelm them with words. Paragraphs make people panic more than 1 line, but your entrance was very reactionary, which feels scummy to me. Scum.
Rathe - I completely agree with their first 2 posts, same train of thought as me, so likely town.
JacksonVirgo - Chad is a country, so thanks! All lines after calling me Chad are pretty good, and I especially don't see scum trying to help someone with a read on me lol cause I'm an easy push and you know it. Town.

T3,Rational,Clasco are scummiest to me right now, and T3 and Rational are not scum, so by POE clasco should go

In post 27, T3 wrote:Ivy is lean town for me if Demainer is scum. Other than that, I'm not sure about Ivy.
Ok, I normally TR trying to quickly get through RVS, but like, T3 is way too serious this early, he's watching Rational and trying to mimic?? idk, I'm pointing this out cause it feels weird
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 43, Clasko wrote:Hello all!

Reading, reading...
^ VERY cautious
In post 58, Clasko wrote:
In post 25, RationalMadman wrote:T3 supporting me is easily to soften me up and/or to frame me if T3 flips scum later.
In post 26, RationalMadman wrote:T3 may be town, on balance, because of how actively he defended Ivy agaibst Demainer wheb he noticed she was 2/5 and Demainer's response to T3 was worth scum reading somewhat.
Do you have a preference between labelling him town/mafia here? You seem conflicted.
In post 41, T3 wrote:Also what are everyone's thoughts on Demainer. His meta seems very different to 2060.
Nothing is pinging me to a change in meta for him. He is playing and posting as I would expect him to rn based on 2060.
In post 14, orctin wrote:Cause it's a good play for a scummie to push on anther who made a high profile post. at the very least it attracts attention where scum want it - away from them.
Eh, I'm getting "helpful for the sake of appearing helpful" vibes from this:

VOTE: orctin
^ "You seem conflicted." What kind of line is this?? I could follow what Rational was saying pretty easily, it's not rocket science to figure out what T3 is doing right now.
Then there's a comment on meta, is it stemming from having TMI? who knows, idk the person
"helpful for the sake of appearing helpful" vibes LMAOOO fam. the game JUST started.. AND orc was responding to me? so you're taking it out of context... something scum loves to do.
In post 60, Clasko wrote:
In post 6, Ivyeo wrote:VOTE: Clasko
It's impossible to be Pr twice in a row
/s
Also, I skipped over this, how dare you >:c
c;
^ "I skipped the first post of the game, oh no!" you sure you weren't distracted with a private thread? mmmm
In post 97, Clasko wrote:
In post 27, T3 wrote:Ivy is lean town for me if Demainer is scum. Other than that, I'm not sure about Ivy.
In post 93, T3 wrote:Town:RM
Lean town: Rathe, Ivy
Null: Clasko
Lean scum: orctin, Andante
Scum: Dem
Some questions for you, T3:

1. Why do you townread Ivy? You say "if Demainer is scum" but I don't see the correlation.
2. Where does JacksonVirgo place?
^ Ok, so on these questions you "seem to have" You ask about a lean town rather than the solid town he has marked? you ask about the solid SR, you feel no need to ask about Rational being solid town so soon? And we only care about Ivy in the lean towns? interesting. These feel like questions you don't care about the answers to, meaning you post, and leave, and think you're looking towny. These questions also don't even help progress the game, but this is the only "significant" thing you've done.
In post 95, orctin wrote:If they are masons then at this point they might as well say so cause by what being said scum already know - if not then it's a sidetrack arguement to sow doubt among town
^ You know they aren't both masons, one is your partner, and it feels like you said this to seem towny like, by saying this, it's your argument for your partner not having to claim they're not a mason.

This game is way too easy

VOTE: Clasko
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Andante »

Yes. I quoted Clasko's entire ISO. Those are all of his lines thus far. He's scum, and I honestly don't think you could convince me otherwise
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:26 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, I don't care if it's a reference from last game or not, looking at all his lines... they are really bad, and the fact he decided to say "I skipped over this" to the first post?? ehhh he hasn't given any actual content, his lines are all super fillery, and asking questions he doesn't care the answer to. That's like a given sign someone is mafia
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:45 am

Post by Andante »

In post 140, Rathe wrote:i dont think T3 and rational r partners cuz they r linked

ok, thanks for repeating what I've been saying...

thoughts on clasco?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Andante »

you don't feel clasko should have a single line of substance thus far?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Andante »

I've never played a game with clasko before... hmm is Rathe not town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Andante »

In post 154, Clasko wrote:
In post 127, Andante wrote:^ Ok, so on these questions you "seem to have" You ask about a lean town rather than the solid town he has marked? you ask about the solid SR, you feel no need to ask about Rational being solid town so soon? And we only care about Ivy in the lean towns? interesting. These feel like questions you don't care about the answers to, meaning you post, and leave, and think you're looking towny. These questions also don't even help progress the game, but this is the only "significant" thing you've done.
I asked that to T3 because, well, to go from being unsure about Ivy to then townread them later without her posting inbetween I found odd.

And missing JV from the list I found odd as well.
And the fact they haven't addressed either of these isn't great.

You saying I don't care about these answers is just not true.
You do realize it was RVS, you can say whatever you want, put your vote wherever, it's all to get reactions.
I'm saying it feels like you don't care cause your posts were all nothing posts, like, there was no substance to any, no "X feels like scum cause Y" nothing.
How you've been feels like cautious scum to me, and now you're slightly panicking cause you were "so cautious" yet somehow I caught you, and I'm telling you, there's about 0 chance I back off. In my mind I have you down as hard scum. Unless you decide to start playing for the offence, then maybe you have a chance. but if you just sit back and react, you're toast
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Andante »

In post 157, Clasko wrote:
In post 132, Demainer wrote:What do you think of jack and t3?
I'm naturally aware of SE's, but I think JV's posting thoughts that aren't just 'gut', and he could have let RM's town read on him slide, but he instead challenged it which looks good in my eyes. I feel scum are more likely to accept the read. Town lean.

T3, I was initially happy with - I got good feels from him going through the 2060 to get a feel for how you post, but he isn't responding well to pressure rn. I'm in a similar boat to RM in that I would like him to explain his reads.
For the record I don't mind he hard-reads someone this early. His reasoning was a bit iffy but at least he commited to it and I know where he stands, on the face of it. Null.

I don't think SE/Newbie really matters too much tbh, but yeah JV likely town lol I like his start, and I know what's to come in this game, so scum should be scared... unless he decideds to tunnel another town again lmao

tbh T3 is going to be the hardest read for me, our playstyles clash. I can't stand when people put in minimal effort and barely explain reads :/
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Andante »

In post 162, T3 wrote:Demainer is a strong meta scumread. Rational coming in with reads and contributing feels like town, I would see early scum as more cautious plus the reaction to the mason thing.
Rathe feels like town thought streaming. Ivy is mainly a lean town because of the Demainer interaction.
orctin almost feels like he is posting just for the sake of posting. Andante has had a terrible reaction to the pressure put on her.
You go off of meta now? interesting. and you do realize not everyone is cautious and scared as scum? if scum asserts dominance early, they pretty much can lead the town.

My terrible reaction? lmao I think you're just scared of what I'm capable of
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Andante »

no joke. I'm about to just vote T3 out today if he keeps this up, and I'm not even gonna care what he flips
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: T3

lmao yeah no. bye you are not town, and literally all meta I have would make this your scum game, cause this is SO not your town game
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Andante »

appeal to winrate? the fuck is that? You are 100% flipping scum here, I have no doubt, I'd literally put my life on the line for it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Andante »

All Rational has done, has been tunnel me since day start, like wtf?? it's honestly making this game not fun, so whatever
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Andante »

whatever.

and, no thanks, I'm not conversing with you, just for you to pick it apart and tell me how bad the read is
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Andante »

quite honestly, I don't care to win you over?? I'm just pissed right now, so maybe you'll get content from me later, I need to step away, I'm so over this
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Andante »

In post 180, RationalMadman wrote:Well I will stay on yoyr bandwagon then. I do want T3 to kustify his scumread on you more.

Out of curiosity what ahout T3's meta is it that you say is so scummy vs his previous games?

feel free to go skim ISOs of any of his past games, and it will be very clear. and not like I care if you stay on my wagon
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Andante »

In post 183, Rathe wrote:being emotional will not allow u to play the game well

call me shit at this for all I care, it's how I play, and when people anger me, it's literally not good. so I'm stepping away for an unknown amount of time, cause I honestly can't deal right now.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Andante »

excuse me? I didn't rage quit anything? I stepped away before I started saying personal stuff?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Andante »

Why is this all personal attacks here? come on people. I'm trying to be rational... please knock it off yall. I literally just gave a case on why clasico was scum, Rational is spewing words, and T3 has attacked me since daystart... I don't think this is all genuine reads
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Andante »

In post 199, RationalMadman wrote:I think the team could legitimately/plausibly be Orctin and Andante. This also explains why Orctin joins the BW on me yet Andante lays off voting me despite being very angry. It's so that voting patterns don't come back to bite.

Of course, there is some confirmation bias involved in me seeieng this as a team.

yeah I'm not scum, and just cause I don't like what you're saying doesn't mean I think you're the scummiest one here? I think there's better people to go after than you??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Andante »

In post 201, RationalMadman wrote:If Orctin votes T3 rather than Andante here, I will like a giod explanation. I predict that is what will occur.

I also didn't oersonally attack Andante ever. This dramatic response doesn'take sense, I never attacked Andante as a person.

I know, that probably wasn't the right word, I just hate when everyone starts ganging up on me, there's something I can't say here that's also pissing me off ughh I need to find someone I can talk to tbh. ok sorry, ignore the personal attack thing, we're starting over. what would you like to know?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Andante »

In post 205, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 203, Andante wrote:what would you like to know?
What's your read on Orctin and Rathe?

I know both are voting me. That's not why I picked them. Primarily, they're picked as you haven't made super clear what your read on them is or why.

Off the top of my head, Rathe is getting scummier, like, I'm not looking at exact posts, but Rathe has been noticeably getting scummier. Both were just meh at the start, nothing significant from them
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Andante »

you just have a lot of very short lines and all feel very random tbh Notice I didn't call anyone null at the start? yeah. cause I was finding bad entrances
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, I don't have you as a lock scum read... you're just not feeling towny idk, there's a wide range of playstyles here lol, much different from any other game I've played
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Andante »

That's good! I do like that!! like, tbh I still think clasko is my strongest sr, but people are shaking me. I crack under pressure, I do not work well under it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Andante »

I'd rather you voice random thoughts than say nothing!! it's just gonna take me a good minute to figure out how I read it, idk!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Andante »

that's fine with me, I don't have any questions right now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Andante »

Well I'm not maf, I can't speak for orctin, none of their lines have stuck out to me so idk, like, I've skimmed over most tbh, I'm not ignoring orctin, just haven't seen an AMAZING post from them
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 244, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 241, RationalMadman wrote:why I believe she's Scum is because the reads she has don't add up at all in my opinion.
Could you throw me some examples
LMAOOO imagine saying my initial gut reads on entrances don't add up... hey JV didn't I say your entrance sucked that other game? I literally said in the post I was 0/2 last time I did entrance reads, but I took a stab at it, then read all clasico's lines, and the tone felt scummy
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:42 am

Post by Andante »

In post 270, Clasko wrote:er it's alignment-based but I did briefly ISO-read through Andante's posts in the game that JV linked Rational to, and her analysis of people's entrances seems consistent.

@ Andante - you liked Ivy's entrance but you say in post 163 that you can't stand when people put in minimum effort - Ivy isn't putting enough in for me rn, thoughts?

Fam, I said I only commented on entrances, not how everyone was after the entrance.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:43 am

Post by Andante »

I'm gonna make a seemingly random move here.

VOTE: RationalMadman

I don't see him flipping town, and his partner has stepped down, and been hiding behind him as he controls the game.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Andante »

haha nahh I'm not the vote off type, I'm more of a killed at night type
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Andante »

whatever, I'm claiming, I'm the doctor, I'm literally dead tonight, so go find scum. thanks. I'm actually getting annoyed by the nonstop pushing on me from you
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Andante »

i mean, all this guy wants to do is keep screaming how I’m flipping scum, so whatever, i’ll just claim

now rathe instantly voting a doc claim is scummy as fuck
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #53) » Sat May 01, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Andante »

Why the heck would rational, as town push this strongly on the doc claim. "Doc would WANT to die at night not day" ok?? That was my plan, and I was also genuinely never going to out, but this ENTIRE game has been Rational pushing the fact I'm scum, and quite honestly, it's just super annoying. So I claimed, to direct your attention away from me, but instead you're just tunneling me harder, so whatever. You gain absolutely nothing when I flip doc, then if cop/tracker go tonight after you yeet me, VT's vs scum... sounds real fun to me. at least you ignore me here, make maf kill or roleblock me. maf literally can't leave me alone all game.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #54) » Sat May 01, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, unless they know cop/tracker, probably not. what scum leaves a pr claim alive? Only situation I could see is Rational leaving me alive to tunnel me, I think between Rathe/Rational is not both town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #55) » Sat May 01, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Andante »

In post 399, JacksonVirgo wrote:Are you assuming there is a roleblocker here

All I know is it isn't 2 goons, if you look at the setup, doc is only in 2 columns
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #56) » Sat May 01, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, ideally I wouldn't have claimed there, but Rational's continuous pushing that I was scum was pissing me off so I said "fuck it" and claimed.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #57) » Sat May 01, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Andante »

what's done is done, and voting me out after that when I'm definitely flipping doc is not the move
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #58) » Sat May 01, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Andante »

What in the actual fuck is happening. all 3 voting me have acknowledged I claimed doc, and are still voting me...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #59) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Andante »

In post 422, RationalMadman wrote:she is not at all actung how she would as Doctor in this scenario. She isn't even insisting you all vote me

Why would I demand everyone vote you? Rathe/T3 are acting like textbook scum in this situation
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #60) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Andante »

demain, what are your thoughts on Rathe and T3 still insisting we vote doc out?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #61) » Sat May 01, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Andante »

I think it's down right funny you won't consider for a second I'm real and outed cause I was so done with all your accusations of me being scum, no. I'm scum who is trying to fish prs which won't happen cause it's me + a cop/tracker out there.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #62) » Sat May 01, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Andante »

I feel like this will flip scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #63) » Sat May 01, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Andante »

there's no logic in voting out the doc claim lmao
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #64) » Sat May 01, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Andante »

rip... I kinda like clasko... I hope we don't gain someone else who wants to tunnel the doc...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #65) » Sat May 01, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 457, T3 wrote:I'm mainly voting this because I think Rathe basicaly softed doc eith the vote.
You're choosing to play off softs you believe? so you lim me, I flip doc, then you go "Rathe was softing doc!!" which of course Rathe will deny...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #66) » Sun May 02, 2021 2:29 am

Post by Andante »

In post 478, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 472, RationalMadman wrote:@mod JacksonVirgo has been continually abusive to me and now called me a fucking idiot. I expect reprimanding.
Because I cannot believe you actually think the way you are and Its insane.

"Abusive" my ass, there is a difference between being flat out aggreasive because you are frustrating me and abusing you.

Jackson, I honestly feel... Rational is being impossible to play with, I literally figured me claiming would shut him up yet he only got worse.... :/
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #67) » Sun May 02, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Andante »

yeahhh Rational won't take the calm approach, it's always, MUST ATTACK THE DOC CLAIM NO WAY IT'S REAL AND IF IT IS, SHE'S JUST BAD

and Rathe is like:

doc claim not real

I don't believe it

we get doc here

tbh the 3-4 word posts are also annoying... sure this isn't my ideal game, but it's like, rational is impossible for me to play how I normally play with
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #68) » Sun May 02, 2021 3:50 am

Post by Andante »

Hey T3, Rathe clarified they're not ccing me. lmao this game... "doc doesn't act like this" I'm literally flipping doc..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #69) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Andante »

idk why, but I'm really hoping Rational is cop who decides to check me tonight only to find out scum killed me. that would be the funniest thing ever to me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #70) » Sun May 02, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Andante »

In post 503, Rathe wrote:cuz if its the second scenario i dont want to kill a real pr
uhhh you're voting me and I'm the doc...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #71) » Sun May 02, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Rathe
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #72) » Sun May 02, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Andante »

It makes 0 sense to hammer the one claiming doc when we can afford a mis-elim....
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #73) » Sun May 02, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Andante »

I don't even think Rathe is a good vote here, why would scum tunnel the doc claim? I'm not certain outside these 2 though
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #74) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: clasko

I think my case was valid....
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #75) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Andante »

yall just yelled at me for quoting all lines, but at that time, those were all of his lines... you can't read those and say they're coming from town...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #76) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Andante »

In post 127, Andante wrote:
In post 43, Clasko wrote:Hello all!

Reading, reading...
^ VERY cautious
In post 58, Clasko wrote:
In post 25, RationalMadman wrote:T3 supporting me is easily to soften me up and/or to frame me if T3 flips scum later.
In post 26, RationalMadman wrote:T3 may be town, on balance, because of how actively he defended Ivy agaibst Demainer wheb he noticed she was 2/5 and Demainer's response to T3 was worth scum reading somewhat.
Do you have a preference between labelling him town/mafia here? You seem conflicted.
In post 41, T3 wrote:Also what are everyone's thoughts on Demainer. His meta seems very different to 2060.
Nothing is pinging me to a change in meta for him. He is playing and posting as I would expect him to rn based on 2060.
In post 14, orctin wrote:Cause it's a good play for a scummie to push on anther who made a high profile post. at the very least it attracts attention where scum want it - away from them.
Eh, I'm getting "helpful for the sake of appearing helpful" vibes from this:

VOTE: orctin
^ "You seem conflicted." What kind of line is this?? I could follow what Rational was saying pretty easily, it's not rocket science to figure out what T3 is doing right now.
Then there's a comment on meta, is it stemming from having TMI? who knows, idk the person
"helpful for the sake of appearing helpful" vibes LMAOOO fam. the game JUST started.. AND orc was responding to me? so you're taking it out of context... something scum loves to do.
In post 60, Clasko wrote:
In post 6, Ivyeo wrote:VOTE: Clasko
It's impossible to be Pr twice in a row
/s
Also, I skipped over this, how dare you >:c
c;
^ "I skipped the first post of the game, oh no!" you sure you weren't distracted with a private thread? mmmm
In post 97, Clasko wrote:
In post 93, T3 wrote:Town:RM
Lean town: Rathe, Ivy
Null: Clasko
Lean scum: orctin, Andante
Scum: Dem
Some questions for you, T3:

1. Why do you townread Ivy? You say "if Demainer is scum" but I don't see the correlation.
2. Where does JacksonVirgo place?
^ Ok, so on these questions you "seem to have" You ask about a lean town rather than the solid town he has marked? you ask about the solid SR, you feel no need to ask about Rational being solid town so soon? And we only care about Ivy in the lean towns? interesting. These feel like questions you don't care about the answers to, meaning you post, and leave, and think you're looking towny. These questions also don't even help progress the game, but this is the only "significant" thing you've done.
^ You know they aren't both masons, one is your partner, and it feels like you said this to seem towny like, by saying this, it's your argument for your partner not having to claim they're not a mason.

This game is way too easy

VOTE: Clasko
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #77) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Andante »

In post 600, JacksonVirgo wrote:Town Pool - { Andante, Orc, Rational, Rathe }
Scum Pool - { T3, Ivy, Demainer, VFP }

Andante what's your thoughts on the other three in the scum-pool?

Idk. I've been too distracted by rational/rathe all game. I can't focus when I'm being tunneled, and your whole scum pool has been coasting through the rational "arguments" which I literally don't blame them. It wasn't the friendliest environment to talk... this is literally a newbie game, yet the heat has been turned way up "VOTE THE DOC OUT OR YOU'RE WRONG" so if I were in those 4, I would also be coasting....
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #78) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Andante »

In post 604, JacksonVirgo wrote:Rathe/Rational needing to can their words and make a compromise with the Town
LMAOOO good luck with that one.

Like, I think you're town, inside my head... town and scum aren't trying to tunnel the doc, sooo I feel like Rational is tunneling me more off of ego, Rathe is just kinda riding Rational's wave, so Rathe could be scum tunneling.

And I mean, if I was new, I wouldn't jump into the hostile environment... I feel like scum would try and jump in though
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #79) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Andante »

In post 608, VFP wrote:I also know that Andante claims early as PR.

lol not all the time... XD

UNVOTE:
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #80) » Tue May 04, 2021 3:10 am

Post by Andante »

In post 644, VFP wrote:
In post 642, RationalMadman wrote:I have given more than decent reads all game.
I disagree.
Your reads are unreliable considering your main approach is to lim a claimed doc with no CC and that your strongest town is the 1 person following you.
This shows that it doesn't take scum a lot to be town read by you, it's just a case of telling you that you're right.

I dont pander to egos.

lmao welcome to what this game has been.... 0 fun with this guy
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #81) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Andante »

I'll vote T3!!! T3 was trying to buddy Rational, then was initially on the "lim doc!!!" wagon

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #82) » Tue May 04, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Andante »

In post 688, Rathe wrote:u r wrong i dont care about being wrong i dont think i am
I mean.. you wanna yeet the person claiming doc here...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #83) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Andante »

Tunneld the doc claim all D1 and we still won lmao weird game. that's for sure! Thanks for hosting!!

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”