Micro 1010: Divide and Conquer: Round 2 - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon May 10, 2021 1:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R
O
U
T
O
F
T
H
I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Mon May 10, 2021 1:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't think Ole Gunnar Weebskjær would voluntarily put himself in a neighbourhood with me
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 9, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why the fuck am i in the 3 hood?
This is ewwww though
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #12 (isolation #3) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 11, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 8, Not_Mafia wrote:I don't think Ole Gunnar Weebskjær would voluntarily put himself in a neighbourhood with me
But would you force him to be in there with you?
Absolutely
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #14 (isolation #4) » Mon May 10, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Welp, you got me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #20 (isolation #5) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I can vouch for it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #29 (isolation #6) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Eliminating down the 3p hood gives us at worst 3p ELo in the other group.. I'd sooner take that than the 1/6 chance for instawin. Unless someone starts jumping up and down and outs themselves as scum.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #30 (isolation #7) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 28, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What else would it mean?
It could mean that there is no such thing as universal objective truth, just a collective shared subjective truth
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #33 (isolation #8) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bingle
Not_Mafia
NorwegianboyEE

Dunnstral
Vanderscamp
GuiltyLion
Hopkirk
Lukewarm
marcistar
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #34 (isolation #9) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 32, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 29, Not_Mafia wrote:Eliminating down the 3p hood gives us at worst 3p ELo in the other group.. I'd sooner take that than the 1/6 chance for instawin. Unless someone starts jumping up and down and outs themselves as scum.
Nah, eliminating 6p hood gang 4 lyfe baby.
Scum in the 3p hood would certainly want this
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #37 (isolation #10) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If Bingle posts Funeral Blues by W.H. Auden in his post I will assume he is conf town for the rest of the game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #38 (isolation #11) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 35, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Who is your teammate in the 6p hood N_M. Let's start with them and just endgame you.
Your mum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #41 (isolation #12) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 29, Not_Mafia wrote:Eliminating down the 3p hood gives us at worst 3p ELo in the other group.. I'd sooner take that than the 1/6 chance for instawin. Unless someone starts jumping up and down and outs themselves as scum.
In post 39, Lukewarm wrote:My gut reaction to this set up, is that it makes more sense to eliminate from the 3 person neighborhood, unless someone from the 6 person neighborhood really stands out as a scum read.
Parrot in the thread
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #44 (isolation #13) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I have the most posts you all need to step up your activity
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #45 (isolation #14) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 42, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Real talk, i would never agree to put myself in the same hood as N_M because i hate him.
Why haven't you posted in the hood?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #49 (isolation #15) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 46, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 45, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 42, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Real talk, i would never agree to put myself in the same hood as N_M because i hate him.
Why haven't you posted in the hood?
Because i’m not interested to.
Neighbourising me does give you a convenient excuse to avoid it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #57 (isolation #16) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 54, GuiltyLion wrote:I think from Norwee feels like a genuine comment. N_M, do you think scum!Norwee is likely to post that?
He always says it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #85 (isolation #17) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 74, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 73, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Lukewarm

Knock knock
who's there?
Scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #86 (isolation #18) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 70, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm not taking your jokes as 100% serious, but I do believe scum tend to use jokes in an attempt to be charismatic or to deflect scrutiny of their votes or scumreads. If you're town you'll be better served by not fixating on an early scumread on you and instead continuing to hunt the real mafias.

It's also odd to say I was "upset" with your RVS vote
No, scum are afraid to joke in RVS, they tend to come out paranoid and throw out a fake read. Which is what happened in your linked example. So this really doesn’t jive with your link or scum caught in RVS in general
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #88 (isolation #19) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 87, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Tinfoil theory, Bingle knows i absolutely hate N_M's guts and therefore put is in the same hood so we would destroy each other.

This isn’t tinfoil it’s just a reason to stick us in the small group, create the most conflict you can
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #91 (isolation #20) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 89, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I would not want that as scum. I rarely even put in effort as scum.
You've already used me as an excuse not to post in the hood
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #94 (isolation #21) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Neither do I but I did this time because it's the whole point of the game, so, why join the set-up at all?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #96 (isolation #22) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 93, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Besides, why would i want to communicate with you.
To ascertain my alignment, you have a hood where there is a 50% chance of catching scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #99 (isolation #23) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 97, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And you're not really posting there either, yet you're criticizing me for it like that's somehow something you're not guilty of yourself.
I'm the only one there right now
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #100 (isolation #24) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 98, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think it's pretty clear from all games we've had together so far i'd prefer to limit our interactions as much as possible. Putting myself in a hood with you is completely contrary to my nature. Meaning either you or Bingle put me here on purpose.
I'd probably have put us together in the 6p hood to spark a scuffle and then advocate for eliminating in the 6p hood
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #105 (isolation #25) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 101, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You haven't posted anything
I'm not refusing to post there entirely, there's nothing I feel the need to post there instead of here right now
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #107 (isolation #26) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 102, Lukewarm wrote:I have reconsidered, and I think I am on now leaning towards voting from within the 6 player neighborhood now.

I think I have come to the conclusion that shooting in the 6p neighborhood is better even if we miss Day 1

If we hit the 6p mafia:
Day 1 - Town wins automatically
Day 2 - Town gains 2 confirmed town for Day 3

If we hit the 3p mafia
Day 1 - Town gains 1 Confirmed town for Day 2
Day 2 - Town gains nothing

There is just a much higher reward for hunting within the 6p Mafia
Think of the worst-case scenario, if we elim in the 3p group, worst-case scenario is we get 3p ELo. If we elim in the 6p group we can get a 5p ELo, with scum in a group of 3 and scum in a group of 2, which is a terrible gamestate for town.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #108 (isolation #27) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 106, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well i'd probably post in the hood too if i felt there was a point, but i don't really. I don't mind having an public conversation instead.
This is not what you were saying, you were outright refusing to post there for any reason. Then tried to deflect it onto me.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #111 (isolation #28) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 109, Bingle wrote:Also, pooky is probably scum.
Why?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #121 (isolation #29) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 114, GuiltyLion wrote:I notice you're defending him here despite the fact that you called him out earlier.
I'm not defending Lukewarm I'm trying to makes sense of your read here
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #125 (isolation #30) » Mon May 10, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 124, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 108, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 106, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well i'd probably post in the hood too if i felt there was a point, but i don't really. I don't mind having an public conversation instead.
This is not what you were saying, you were outright refusing to post there for any reason. Then tried to deflect it onto me.
Whatever.
Good talk bro
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #162 (isolation #31) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

None of GL’s reads feel sincere to me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #165 (isolation #32) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 163, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 61, GuiltyLion wrote:oh lmao you're right, I read that the setup was Mountainous and assumed that meant no NKs for some reason

fully disregard that point then
@N_M do you think this is a staged towntell or genuine?
That does look genuine tbf
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #181 (isolation #33) » Tue May 11, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Leaning Bingle here
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #203 (isolation #34) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Bingle
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #250 (isolation #35) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

This definitely seems like scum Marci from the newbie game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #284 (isolation #36) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 279, Bingle wrote:This Marci push seems really off, btw. I read the game in question and other than a friendly tone she’s acting nothing like it here. She had early reads and pushes there and a pretty solid handle on the game state throughout D1. She also snowed Norwee pretty hard from the word go and I’m surprised, given that, that he doesn’t see the differences.
Go look at marci town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #354 (isolation #37) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yeah I’ve come round on Marci town, her tentativeness here reminded me of scum her, but I think it’s more because it’s her first non-newbie game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #355 (isolation #38) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Wtf is WIM?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #384 (isolation #39) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Norwee let’s call a truce for this game and vote Bingle with me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #387 (isolation #40) » Thu May 13, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 385, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 384, Not_Mafia wrote:Norwee let’s call a truce for this game and vote Bingle with me
That’s not 6p hood.
You could pretend it is
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #530 (isolation #41) » Sun May 16, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bingle getting desperate
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #609 (isolation #42) » Mon May 17, 2021 12:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #627 (isolation #43) » Mon May 17, 2021 3:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hopkirk vote Bingle
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #632 (isolation #44) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

marci vote Bingle with us
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #637 (isolation #45) » Mon May 17, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

UNVOTE: Bingle
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #638 (isolation #46) » Mon May 17, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay now Hopkirk vote Bingle
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #640 (isolation #47) » Mon May 17, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Lukewarm vote Bingle
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #647 (isolation #48) » Mon May 17, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Bingle
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #696 (isolation #49) » Wed May 19, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Morten Weebket wants me to avenge him by eliminating Lukewarm
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #697 (isolation #50) » Wed May 19, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I want Guilty Lion still

VOTE: Lukewarm
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #701 (isolation #51) » Wed May 19, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Loser
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #702 (isolation #52) » Wed May 19, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 698, GuiltyLion wrote:here it is for your viewing pleasure N_M:
Whatever, just get someone to E-1
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #709 (isolation #53) » Wed May 19, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

All the cool kids are in the neighbourhood and I'm left out
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #782 (isolation #54) » Fri May 21, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hopkirk you rascal you stole my hammer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #828 (isolation #55) » Sun May 23, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 825, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 824, marcistar wrote:
In post 823, Lukewarm wrote:Oh, Not_Mafia, our dear mod confirmed townie, why hast thou forsaken us?

Please return to the thread and offer us your guidance. Do so, and I swear I shall never again scum read you for being active in a game.

Spoiler:
but for real tho, who you thinking?
why are u so obsessed with him? :?
Because I like to hear from the only person in the thread that I know 100% I can trust, and I don't have to look for ulterior motives from.

But so far he has not really given us anything :dead:
I want GuiltyLion, Norwee-senpai wants Lukewarm
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #879 (isolation #56) » Tue May 25, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: marci
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #889 (isolation #57) » Wed May 26, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 888, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm not gonna lie the temptation to yolohammer is real
Do it, it feels good
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #891 (isolation #58) » Wed May 26, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 890, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 889, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 888, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm not gonna lie the temptation to yolohammer is real
Do it, it feels good
Not_Mafia, I am surprised you did not unvote, and then tell him not to worry about hammering :lol:
I was working up to it, you ruined my plan
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #912 (isolation #59) » Sat May 29, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm here, someone vote marci
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #915 (isolation #60) » Sat May 29, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

UNVOTE: marci

I get the hammer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #916 (isolation #61) » Sat May 29, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 913, marcistar wrote:
In post 909, GuiltyLion wrote:I think marci's pivot from "my elimination will be good for the game" to arguing with me about voting her is survivalist
it is survivalist :oops: because i dont wanna be mean
Who do you think could be scum, you have good reads so please share if you're town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #992 (isolation #62) » Sun May 30, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Dunn
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #997 (isolation #63) » Sun May 30, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1002 (isolation #64) » Sun May 30, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 999, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 997, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm town
I know, that is why I kept asking for you to look at my hopkirk case
I read it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1006 (isolation #65) » Sun May 30, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1004, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1002, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 999, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 997, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm town
I know, that is why I kept asking for you to look at my hopkirk case
I read it
If Dunn flips town, who would you push the vote towards tomorrow?
marci or Vanderscamp
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1325 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Have you considered adding several exploders?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”