Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by Farkran »

By the way my current opinion is that the kazyan wagon is scumdriven, i cannot believe for a second that he is being scumread for trying to organize the thread

Out of all the possible reasons to vote anyone, choosing to vote for busywork is terrible, and the wagon growing so high is opportunistic at best

Can we have a vc?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 10:26 pm

Post by Anya »

VC

(12) Farkran - pookythemagicalbear, raya36, Nero Cain, Dwlee99, Beeboy, Kazyan, Save the Dragons, Murdercat, Flea the magician, Andante, sircakez

(5) Kayzan - sircakez, kdowns, shiro, NorwegianboyEE, flow trap

(1) Andante - Farkran

(8) Not Voting - anya, Brave Heart Lion, Chara, Ivyeo, unwnd, xofelf, toadette, firebringer

any last words before i hammer?
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 10:30 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

Wait what happened while *I* Was gone??
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 10:35 pm

Post by Anya »

farkran revealed his true colours and started thrashing around like a fish
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 10:39 pm

Post by Anya »

whatever looks like he's dodging now

VOTE: farkran

sorry if wrong
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 11:27 pm

Post by Farkran »

Im ded sry scumteam will do better next time

No seriously though, there is scum on kazyan.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 11:58 pm

Post by flow trap »

In post 975, Nero Cain wrote:could also just lynch flow trap so we don't have to read through 15576585667575 one-sentence replies
Said the person in a one-sentence reply
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 11:58 pm

Post by flow trap »

In post 976, Raya36 wrote:
In post 943, flow trap wrote:
In post 748, Kazyan wrote:VOTE: Pooky

Pls give a real opinion about the gamestate
My favourite number is not the number of mafia in this game
Wow same
In post 971, flow trap wrote:
In post 899, Raya36 wrote:Why? Toadette might as well be my only townread as of now
I don't like not voting so I hopped on a random wagon of 1
It was fully random?
Can't say for sure

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:04 am

Post by flow trap »

Spoiler: Kdowns' post
In post 984, kdowns wrote:
In post 930, flow trap wrote:
In post 719, kdowns wrote:
In post 715, unwnd wrote:I don't want to play hero or seem like I need to defend people but Andante being called scum is baffling. I think people are really annoyed about her spam and think maybe she just has nothing to say, yet I see a lot of method into it. You could even compare and contrast this thought as to why I didn't like Kaz. Andante sees something she doesn't like and much like a dog starts barking at trouble. Kaz however sits back and uses opposable thumbs to make Pro/Anti lists that generate no purpose beyond discussing a potential what-if topic. What if scum are anti-posters? What if town are pro-posters? Who knows. Even he himself initially said 'will this help anyone? probably not'

Humans are the enemy
I think it's just with Kaz it seems like it's initiating conversations on people other than himself? I just haven't like the feel of the buddy buddy that's been going on.
In post 717, Andante wrote:
In post 715, unwnd wrote:I don't want to play hero or seem like I need to defend people but Andante being called scum is baffling. I think people are really annoyed about her spam and think maybe she just has nothing to say, yet I see a lot of method into it. You could even compare and contrast this thought as to why I didn't like Kaz. Andante sees something she doesn't like and much like a dog starts barking at trouble. Kaz however sits back and uses opposable thumbs to make Pro/Anti lists that generate no purpose beyond discussing a potential what-if topic. What if scum are anti-posters? What if town are pro-posters? Who knows. Even he himself initially said 'will this help anyone? probably not'

Humans are the enemy
this is a very towny post

Indifferent, but I can see why you think it's towny just because it's labeling you town.
How did you reach that conclusion?
To which part? Me being indifferent or me saying that Anda thinks it's towny because it's labeling him town?

On a different note. Does no one know how to use the Multi Quote button because sheeeeessssshhhhh

The latter

flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:11 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1000, unwnd wrote:I haven't read a single post from Flow Trap and will continue to not do so. His spam is the selfish type of fun where he doesn't even bother to pretend to be an animal. Dislike
Everytime I have lost as town, someone ignored me :D

In post 1046, Shiro wrote:
In post 954, Andante wrote:Shiro might actually be scum
:(

But shiro is town.
I believe it

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:16 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 995, unwnd wrote:
In post 896, Nero Cain wrote:you guys know what would be funny? If andante is scum and was afraid of going down today so they voted their buddy (kdowns) I think unwnds jazz about andate being a gut player and not having to explain her reads/views is hot garbage.

I vote on gut but I can tell you what made me feel that way, why is she incapable of that?
I checked some of her old games and that was the conclusion I came from it. Could I be wrong? Possibly, but I'm not seeing the arguments made for why she's scum. She posts a lot and doesn't explain herself. Okay?
I agree. Not saying Andante can't be scum but so far any cases I have seen only point out NAI stuff for her.
In post 1025, Brave Heart Lion wrote: Toadheart also feels like scum
Once again, gonna ask why because I townread toadette
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:55 am

Post by flow trap »

Are you normally this challenging about people SRing your TRs Raya?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Kazyan's xofelf vote in feels very go with the flow. The reasoning seems very weak.

I understand the reason for his list in and he's sorta just calling one of himself, beeboy or cakez scum.

I however do not understand the point of the list in , I stand by my belief that it is IIOA. Information instead of analysis.

he's not very towny.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 318, Toadette wrote:But I'm caught up now and Cakez pointing out the game is bastard which I vaguely remember being a true point from signups has sapped my wim down a bit so I'm out of shrooms for now
I don't find toadette that scummy but this had me a lil' worried that it might just be scum that's getting in an early excuse to coast. its w8 and see.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:45 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Hi, I'm here and reading
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:56 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Anya, that would have been more believable with beeboy still on no vote.
In post 1051, Farkran wrote:By the way my current opinion is that the kazyan wagon is scumdriven, i cannot believe for a second that he is being scumread for trying to organize the thread

Out of all the possible reasons to vote anyone, choosing to vote for busywork is terrible, and the wagon growing so high is opportunistic at best

Can we have a vc?
I think Kazyan's vote right now is on SirCakez. Bad vote imo. I also hated their sheep of Andante to vote kmdown earlier. Granted, I'm not on the wagon, but the wagon seemed to grow naturally in a response to people catching up with the thread voting for him. Unless you're suggesting Raya is forming a counterwagon to save Andante?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hello murder gato

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:23 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Spoiler: Unofficial VoteCount
Andante [6] Nero Cain, norwegianboyEE, dwlee99, save the dragons, sircakez, farkran
Kazyan [2] raya36, brave heart lion
xofelf [2] MURDERCAT, toadette
toadette [1] flea
Farkran [2] chara, anya
Beeboy [2] pooky, unwnd
sircakez [1] kazyan
kdowns [1] Andante
anya [1] firebringer
NorwegianBoyEE [2] flow trap, shiro

Not Voting [4]
Beeboy, kdowns, xofelf, ivyeo

If Anya's switch to Farkran was intended as anything more than a possible reaction test, I'm confused by it. Andante is still parked on kdowns and I don't believe we have received decent reasons. I would like to see the four non-voters do something with their vote so I can at least know what they're thinking. I don't like kazyan or flea's votes cause I townread those people although I can't remember when the flea vote was placed. I want firebringer to catch-up and update his vote cause I think that one was placed during the animal noise phase of the game. I also do not like the NorwegianBoyEE votes and that Shiro caught up and decided to vote with flow trap there is weird. I don't think Shiro gave reads on Andante / Kazyan / Xof and I'd like their thoughts.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:25 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1066, Dwlee99 wrote:Anya, that would have been more believable with beeboy still on no vote.
In post 1051, Farkran wrote:By the way my current opinion is that the kazyan wagon is scumdriven, i cannot believe for a second that he is being scumread for trying to organize the thread

Can we have a vc?
I think Kazyan's vote right now is on SirCakez. Bad vote imo. I also hated their sheep of Andante to vote kmdown earlier. Granted, I'm not on the wagon, but the wagon seemed to grow naturally in a response to people catching up with the thread voting for him. Unless you're suggesting Raya is forming a counterwagon to save Andante?
Not necessarily raya. Raya's recent posts weren't bad. But the wagon grew beyond plausibility - i lost track of how many people are there but i think it's about 5-6 now.

I do agree that the vote on sircakez is bad, but is it bad in a scummy way? I don't think so. Kmdown i need to read better.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:25 am

Post by SirCakez »

only five pages overnight bless!
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:26 am

Post by Farkran »

@dwlee are there really only 2 votes on kaz? I'm fairly sure i saw several people voting there. Did they all switch later?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I read between the last vote count and now and updated it on my phone so if there are mistakes I wouldn't be
too
surprised, but I think it is right. The only vote off of Kaz was Anya to you.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Kazyan »

Alright, I'm here again and I probably have an hour or two before work needs me. Does anyone have direct questions?

Can we have a vc?
My hot take is that scum were in the half-dozen pre-wagon people throwing shade at me over and over, and when that didn't work, someone finally voted for me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 995, unwnd wrote:She posts a lot and doesn't explain herself. Okay?
Explaining yourself and trying to get town to achieve its goals is just pro-town play. ofc this feeds into your "Nero sees the game a certain way and those that don't conform he thinks are bad actors." And sure. Her calling kdowns scum but not really explaining why or trying to convince people she's right just looks bad to me. I think her xofelf reasoning is poor and possibly made up. And her not reacting to the mini-case I put on her seems bad as well and when I asked why she didn't respond to it she didn't respond.

Now I have come to realize that people like "fun". shit/fluff posting and being social although the fun for me is actually just playing the game, I may even be somewhat of a hypocrite b/c I do make jokes and troll posts every once in a while but I'm not excessive with it.

I'm just old and grumpy so I'm prone to scumread ISO's that are mostly fluff posting b/c I don't think its benefits the town as much and is helpful for the scum team.

I think the way the game is played today is that it's mostly suicide to defend your buddies though it prob does happen. I mean sure if Dante flips scum it could just mean you are uninformed town but it's not
impossible
that you'd defend her either, especially if she has a good role. I feel like your "beware of the bussers!" is kinda muddying the waters a bit. Also if this is indeed MB you could be scum that's defending scum from the other team.
In post 893, unwnd wrote:If Andante is scum she's doing her role properly as a distraction
I agree that she's a distraction from hunting other scum and its a decent reason to eliminate her.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”