Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? [Game Over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1013, Loki Dokie wrote:So, this is what I’m thinking. If Mo was being sincere about wanting to know who my neighbor actually is, the only way he cannot know this is if he is exactly scum with Vanders, which seems unlikely.

If he is insincere that obviously all bets are off but if he is, the only way he can not know exactly who my neighbor is, if he is exactly scum with Vanders. If he is scum with anyone other than Vanders, he 100% should know this.

So, he cannot be buddies with Flow and not know exactly who my neighbor is.
In post 1035, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1020, flow trap wrote:
In post 996, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 978, flow trap wrote:
Spoiler: Catch Up

Yeah, I don't like that from GM
In post 884, Andante wrote:I just want the flip....
I'm assuming on Bugs?
In post 890, Andante wrote:
In post 886, GrandpaMo wrote:

thats what im saying. and been wanting but flip everything i say out of context.

what do u feel bout other ppl? what r ur reads?
I'll give them to my neighbor after the flip. I already voiced, if this is town, flow and mo are scum
Seriously?
In post 920, bugspray wrote:
In post 918, Loki Dokie wrote:if you say me or anyone I strongly tr, my vote’s going on you.
pretty gross and manipulative. a good post to make if mo and i are both somehow town
While I agree, I’m not going to SR someone for 1 bad action, especially since I’ve been TRing them

In post 934, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 868, flow trap wrote:I was thinking Bugs was scum, but now I'm not too sure

It's easy to get into a "what if this is an exception" mindset on a scumread doing a widely town thing, so I think I'll give them the benefit of the doubt
Can you talk about when you were thinking bugs was scum?

Was this before or after you declined to vote them?
I didn’t decline to vote for them, I thought they were hammered, I believe I started to SR them at post 356.

In post 937, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 917, Loki Dokie wrote:UNVOTE:

I don’t trust either bugs or Mo.
I want to kill them both regardless of what the first one flips.
I don’t approve of lining up shots

Self-Reminder to iso GM to confirm something
I didn’t like this post. Shading a slot you claim to tr, then the accusing me of chaining miselims when I really thought bugs was flipping scum and that they and Mo weren’t aligned.
I only know a vague definition of shading, but I do not believe this is shading. If it was shading it was an accident. I cannot shade people on purpose. If I could shade people on purpose, I wouldn't do it because I always get suspected for it. It is NAI for me. This wasn't directed at you. I didn't accuse Vand of chaining miselims, I just don't like lining up shots in general.

About Anda's accusation; I thought Bugs was dead. I do not want to put the effort in for something that is going to be inevitably answered shortly. That is just my mindset.
Okay, tell me who you think is the scumteam. I may already have reasons to doubt that it’s exactly you/Mo but I currently really only have one confident tr and it would be nice to have more.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1148, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1144, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1137, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1133, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1130, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1126, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1123, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1121, Emily wrote:
In post 1111, Hopkirk wrote:Why would you head say no ever, is there something wrong with it?
well my head says I should take my time to read over the game, figure out which pairings of villains make sense and whether flow trap is one of them.

my heart is fairly vulnerable to confident men with easy smiles and lots of charisma and it says I should follow you.

Could you help me catch up ?

What are the pairings in the game that are known? What happened on Day One?
You mean the hoods?

Well, Mo claimed neighbors with your predecessor. Bugs and Vanders claimed neighbors. I’m assuming that monkey/GB is neighbors with Flow, since I’m in a hood with Hopkirk and Andante flipped friendly neighbor.

....i think there is scum between bugs/vander... >>> that implies vanders is scum.

i think also the 2nd scum is in loki/hopkirk -- i think thats a reach.

also i was gonna say before that hopkirk and loki could be alligned here as scum but that cant be true anymore. so that really is eh wack.

thats why i was thinking it could be vanders/robert unless ther is scum between nem/flow?
Your reads aren’t really much better than Flow’s. Again, you are throwing everyone but you out there as possible scum.

Like do you think there’s scum between me and Hopkirk or don’t you?
yk what im gonna answer regardless...because what is this quote-

im sorry but why would i claim scum if im town. if you have a reason to scumread me go ahead LOL im not gonna scumread myself.
I asked you if you think there’s scum between me and Hopkirk because you aren’t mentioning a single tr, same as Flow. Do you think Flow is town and if you’ve already answered this, then plz link/quote. because I’d really love to understand why.
i did multiple times... i said i have a town lean on you lol.

i put robert back to null since of our replacement.

and i did townread hopkirk but there is a way they could be scum
Did you explain why you don’t think Flow is scum? You claimed you did but I can’t find that post.
no ididnt thats why u cant find the post LOL

what kind of bs is this now :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Emily »

Mo what is your read on Flow Trap?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1136, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1021, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1002, GrandpaMo wrote:i retracted my scumread on loki
Do did I. You misrepresented me.
In post 1022, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1004, GrandpaMo wrote:i just checked the neighbor chat... they claimed to be bad at mafia? even tho came from EM and have expierence ... they have been always playing the newbie card. they could be newb.
It's not like I was very active or any good on EM. You are being misleading again.
In post 1023, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1000, GrandpaMo wrote:i gave out my thoughts however robert didnt comment on anyhting.
WOW you are such a liar, it is YOU who didn't comment on anything until I started thinking you were scum, then all you did was trying to defend yourself. You weren't trying to solve the game.
In post 1037, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1028, GrandpaMo wrote:u didnt talk at all during the night.
At that point I stopped talking because I wouldn't talk to scum, but the last message was mine all time, you said nothing.
@Mo, you have to admit this doesn’t really look too great.
emily can literally confirm this LOL.

im so confused.

what is ur point??? now there is OGI to let emily know what i said, but if emily is scum they will lie about this and make me look good.

but emily, just look at the times when the posts happened -- allign them with the night and day and tell me that i am not lying already if YOU really think thats AI smh :facepalm:
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1152, Emily wrote:Mo what is your read on Flow Trap?
honestly idk...

i keep saying this and i havent had time to go and read what flow has said.

they havent contrivbuted anything worthy to the game and has acted as a back burner for most of the game. same with gb-- idek why hopkrik conflocks them as town

but anwyays im down to vote whatever and whenver cuz this day is already eh not good.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1147, Emily wrote:Loki, I like you a lot more than Hopkirk and I wish I could trust him like I feel I can trust you.

How confident are you that Flow is scum? I worry for our town if Flow is a mis-elimination here.

Who makes sense in your mind for Flow's partner?
I understand your concern and since I think it definitely possible that I die tonight, I’d like to hopefully get this right. Well of course, I am privvy to our neighborhood PT and I therefore have a lot more context to my Hopkirk read. He’d still be my strongest tr even if it weren’t the case but pretty much everything he’s posted in there, really doesn’t make a lot of sense coming from scum.

And considering that there has to be two pure hoods, I think it’s extremely likely that we’re one of them. I think my initial setup spec was probably wrong because of bugs though. I think it should have been extremely obvious after Andante flip that Hopkirk was my neighbor - judging by the fact that no one but Mo pushed me to claim because I at one point have been sr everyone other than him and Andante.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1150, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1013, Loki Dokie wrote:So, this is what I’m thinking. If Mo was being sincere about wanting to know who my neighbor actually is, the only way he cannot know this is if he is exactly scum with Vanders, which seems unlikely.

If he is insincere that obviously all bets are off but if he is, the only way he can not know exactly who my neighbor is, if he is exactly scum with Vanders. If he is scum with anyone other than Vanders, he 100% should know this.

I'm assuming on Bugs?

thats what im saying. and been wanting but flip everything i say out of context.

I'll give them to my neighbor after the flip. I already voiced, if this is town, flow and mo are scum
Seriously?
In post 918, Loki Dokie wrote:if you say me or anyone I strongly tr, my vote’s going on you.
pretty gross and manipulative. a good post to make if mo and i are both somehow town
While I agree, I’m not going to SR someone for 1 bad action, especially since I’ve been TRing them

In post 868, flow trap wrote:I was thinking Bugs was scum, but now I'm not too sure

It's easy to get into a "what if this is an exception" mindset on a scumread doing a widely town thing, so I think I'll give them the benefit of the doubt

I didn’t decline to vote for them, I thought they were hammered, I believe I started to SR them at post 356.

I didn’t like this post. Shading a slot you claim to tr, then the accusing me of chaining miselims when I really thought bugs was flipping scum and that they and Mo weren’t aligned.
I only know a vague definition of shading, but I do not believe this is shading. If it was shading it was an accident. I cannot shade people on purpose. If I could shade people on purpose, I wouldn't do it because I always get suspected for it. It is NAI for me. This wasn't directed at you. I didn't accuse Vand of chaining miselims, I just don't like lining up shots in general.

About Anda's accusation; I thought Bugs was dead. I do not want to put the effort in for something that is going to be inevitably answered shortly. That is just my mindset.
Okay, tell me who you think is the scumteam. I may already have reasons to doubt that it’s exactly you/Mo but I currently really only have one confident tr and it would be nice to have more.
What part of Robert’s series of posts caused me to reevaluate aren’t you understanding?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1140, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1134, Loki Dokie wrote:I still don’t understand why you thought this specifically?

First you think I’m neighbors with Andante for mindmelding and before you found out Hopkirk was my neigbor, you had us both as the scumteam? How does that even make sense. unless you’re now going to argue that you actually sr Andante - who’s solve was exactly you/Flow and just happened to be the nk?
i had yall both alligned in the beginning of DAY TWO not one that yall were scum hopefully that clears it up. i never scumread andante... i just wanted to play wit them

hear i will write this in baby steps.

i think that you and andate are neighbors DAY 1 >>> Conform to NOT knowing the neighbors through day 2 >>> thought the push the late push of EoD on day 1 to day 2 was scummy coming from you + loki since you both seem alligned >>> concluded that you could be both scum >>> that theory is now retracted because you said you were neighbors with hopkirk.

does that make sense?
Yes but I still don’t understand why you were sr either of us?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1155, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1147, Emily wrote:Loki, I like you a lot more than Hopkirk and I wish I could trust him like I feel I can trust you.

How confident are you that Flow is scum? I worry for our town if Flow is a mis-elimination here.

I understand your concern and since I think it definitely possible that I die tonight, I’d like to hopefully get this right. Well of course, I am privvy to our neighborhood PT and I therefore have a lot more context to my Hopkirk read. He’d still be my strongest tr even if it weren’t the case but pretty much everything he’s posted in there, really doesn’t make a lot of sense coming from scum.

And considering that there has to be two pure hoods, I think it’s extremely likely that we’re one of them. I think my initial setup spec was probably wrong because of bugs though. I think it should have been extremely obvious after Andante flip that Hopkirk was my neighbor - judging by the fact that no one but Mo pushed me to claim because I at one point have been sr everyone other than him and Andante.
two things wrong with this post.

1. you claimed the "i might die tonight" -- mafia uses that as wifom, no reason to claim that.

2. you put me in a manipulative manner once again! you say that I was the only one pushing YOU to claim hoods. That is wrong. I have multiple time stated, that I wanted hoods to out. Yours was just the more interesting one-- because I thought you and andante were aligned, hence why I was confused.

ffs loki u confuse me. like i really want to townread you just because vanders/hopkirk townread u and thats honestly whats make it annoying. is that you have a weird playstyle and im tryna get used to it but its really hard. idk if u do this shit as town or scum honestly lol
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

+1

Yes @Mo instead of doing backflips to try to discredit me, why don’t you just straight up answer this?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1157, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1140, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1134, Loki Dokie wrote:I still don’t understand why you thought this specifically?

First you think I’m neighbors with Andante for mindmelding and before you found out Hopkirk was my neigbor, you had us both as the scumteam? How does that even make sense. unless you’re now going to argue that you actually sr Andante - who’s solve was exactly you/Flow and just happened to be the nk?
i had yall both alligned in the beginning of DAY TWO not one that yall were scum hopefully that clears it up. i never scumread andante... i just wanted to play wit them

hear i will write this in baby steps.

i think that you and andate are neighbors DAY 1 >>> Conform to NOT knowing the neighbors through day 2 >>> thought the push the late push of EoD on day 1 to day 2 was scummy coming from you + loki since you both seem alligned >>> concluded that you could be both scum >>> that theory is now retracted because you said you were neighbors with hopkirk.

does that make sense?
Yes but I still don’t understand why you were sr either of us?
u dont have to agree but i explained there breifly. the late push onto me eod day 1 to day 2 especially after wanting a bugs flip then condemning towards the next day where hopkirk hasnt done shit. i explained this in post . so i was right that yall were alligned together but i was wrong that you could be both scum... yall were just both neighbors lol.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1158, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1155, Loki Dokie wrote:

two things wrong with this post.

1. you claimed the "i might die tonight" -- mafia uses that as wifom, no reason to claim that.

2. you put me in a manipulative manner once again! you say that I was the only one pushing YOU to claim hoods. That is wrong. I have multiple time stated, that I wanted hoods to out. Yours was just the more interesting one-- because I thought you and andante were aligned, hence why I was confused.

ffs loki u confuse me. like i really want to townread you just because vanders/hopkirk townread u and thats honestly whats make it annoying. is that you have a weird playstyle and im tryna get used to it but its really hard. idk if u do this shit as town or scum honestly lol
I think it’s likely yes but if I’m right on Flow than monkey is confitown, so not sure.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1159, Loki Dokie wrote:
+1

Yes @Mo instead of doing backflips to try to discredit me, why don’t you just straight up answer this?
I LITERALLY ANSWERED THIS IN POST
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1156, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1150, GrandpaMo wrote:

I'm assuming on Bugs?

Seriously?

What part of Robert’s series of posts caused me to reevaluate aren’t you understanding?
nvm because u never said this in ur updated reads... all u could have said is that u dont find me NOT s/s with flow wit that updated reads u gave... u said that way after u came up plus u were deflecting the question not my fault:/
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1154, GrandpaMo wrote:
honestly idk...

they havent contrivbuted anything worthy to the game and has acted as a back burner for most of the game. same with gb-- idek why hopkrik conflocks them as town

but anwyays im down to vote whatever and whenver cuz this day is already eh not good.
We both thought that Andante was neighbors with Flow and that GB was fn. Obviously that was wrong. Hopkirk is literally voting Flow. He obviously isn’t tr him. Wtf?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

honestly idk...

So you’re not tr them then. Because he’s been an active poster and you expect more game relevant content and his only current expressed read is HEM/GB scum + ANYONE? He isn’t even trying to make reads.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1153, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1136, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1021, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1002, GrandpaMo wrote:i retracted my scumread on loki
Do did I. You misrepresented me.
In post 1022, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1004, GrandpaMo wrote:i just checked the neighbor chat... they claimed to be bad at mafia? even tho came from EM and have expierence ... they have been always playing the newbie card. they could be newb.
It's not like I was very active or any good on EM. You are being misleading again.
In post 1023, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1000, GrandpaMo wrote:i gave out my thoughts however robert didnt comment on anyhting.
WOW you are such a liar, it is YOU who didn't comment on anything until I started thinking you were scum, then all you did was trying to defend yourself. You weren't trying to solve the game.
In post 1037, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1028, GrandpaMo wrote:u didnt talk at all during the night.
At that point I stopped talking because I wouldn't talk to scum, but the last message was mine all time, you said nothing.
@Mo, you have to admit this doesn’t really look too great.
emily can literally confirm this LOL.

im so confused.

what is ur point??? now there is OGI to let emily know what i said, but if emily is scum they will lie about this and make me look good.

but emily, just look at the times when the posts happened -- allign them with the night and day and tell me that i am not lying already if YOU really think thats AI smh :facepalm:
Well unfortunately Robert is no longer in the game, so Emily is literally the only one besides you who can comment on this because you two are the only ones in there.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1164, Loki Dokie wrote:
honestly idk...

We both thought that Andante was neighbors with Flow and that GB was fn. Obviously that was wrong. Hopkirk is literally voting Flow. He obviously isn’t tr him. Wtf?

what r u referring to her...?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

herea*
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by flow trap »

In post 1081, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1056, flow trap wrote:
In post 1035, Loki Dokie wrote:Okay, tell me who you think is the scumteam. I may already have reasons to doubt that it’s exactly you/Mo but I currently really only have one confident tr and it would be nice to have more.
My (somewhat rushed at the end) pair analysis points to George+
Anyone
& Robert+GM as the most likely
Robert + GM is impossible and anyone actually reading the game would know this. I really don’t care much for this read. You are basically saying that anyone is likely to be scum here. The fact that you don’t have even a single tr, is extremely worrisome. I don’t think I’m moving my vote.
I almost completely discount TRs in my pair-analysis, so that's not a suitable conclusion :igmeou:

I also discounted Neighbors :facepalm:
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Emily »

Hi Flow.

Who do you think are the villains in this town?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

flow trap snubbed me in our neighborhood. i'm guessing my slot and he aren't the best of friends.
I'll catch up now.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1170, Emily wrote:Hi Flow.

Who do you think are the villains in this town?
pls reply to me in neighbor
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by flow trap »

In post 1067, Hopkirk wrote:@Flow - why are you reading people the way you are? I can't see any progression of your reads on me or Robert
I have the opposite of confirmation bias where my reads follow my newest factor I'm considering
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Emily »

Flow what are your reads right now?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”