Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler:
In post 910, SirCakez wrote:
In post 835, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 826, Venus Fly Trap wrote:like yeah i see what you're saying and agree with u that cakez is more nuanced than i'd expect as scum but i have issues with the timing and progression of this
(and how i'm suddenly town and how you're now interacting with me)
Holding timing against me is silly. I wasn't around when Cakez did town shit. Part of the reasons why my progressions are as chaotic as they are is because I flip my reads pretty quickly naturally. Part of the reason is because I tend to go 24 hours between significant posting sessions but am still skimming and thinking about the game in the meantime.
I also can appreciate this because due to my busy schedule I often have to go through big chunks of posts all at once that will change my mind on things drastically

I'm just not thinking Nacho would pull out the stuff he has here as scum. I just don't think he would choose to play that way.
In post 911, SirCakez wrote:Oh yeah Salsa. Where are they? I liked their early posts.
Something is pinging me on DC's recent posts but I can't quite explain it.
Nacho's Mom and Leaf cases are really good. I don't think I am interested in elimming anyone but one of those two right now.
In post 902, Momrangal wrote:Don't I always?

And I'm sure you do have more than pushes against low ballers. That's a little flat and you aren't a flat person.

It doesn't take a whole lot to see there are a lot things floating around you
This rebuttal to Nacho is awful. Not even a defense of herself, just a straight (and weak) attack calling Nacho's push bad because...she is LHF??
In post 905, Momrangal wrote:
In post 904, Momrangal wrote:
In post 690, SirCakez wrote:why did Mom yell at me and then proceed to not generate any content?
Cuz you do things like this. It especially kills me cuz you took this exact same approach in shady. So far I've got s100% callout rate on your alignment. Isn't that interesting?
Ugh phones suck
See above
In post 913, notscience wrote:Salsa is vla
VOTE: mom

I can go here
In post 914, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: mom
Choo choo
where did it all go so wrong guys?? I know you both end up on Nacho :C

(in response to page 38) How do we have 2-3 consensus scumreads who are scum (Leafeon + Momrangal + kind of NM but not really) and none get elimed lol. No but aside from complaining that's probably an important question to answer im curious. In a regular game without mafia having large numbers they were so dead, so who did something about it
In post 934, Disaster Cartel wrote:off the top of my head i can tell you that there was one read i thought felt towny from l+g (actually from beeboy which like, with his meta surprised me that he was that... idk the word, intuitive maybe despite not being around?), and early on i felt a lot of my thoughts aligning with vft as well, alongside a lack of ~bad vibes~ i generally get which made me feel good townbinning them, but i’ll reread both

the other two though don’t have... a lot of content thought to them, nm theory talk mostly for him and tone for salsa but i can provide more when i actually read their isos since they’re small

it’ll be a few hours so whenever i am around tonight i’ll give Thoughts. i’d honestly feel really bad if you were town and like, idk, didn’t get to interact with some good faith? maybe i’m assuming too much abt everyone’s reads on you but yeah

- ydra
In post 942, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 940, Nachomamma8 wrote:who are my partners? who am I bussing? who do you townread and why?
You're scum with bulge and maybe DC, I don't know who else. I've talked about my TRs on kismet, VFT, L&G, and notsci is pretty obvtown too. My cakez read is really hard to explain but it feels like he believes in his pushes. Honestly I think me posting a lot of content would do more harm than good because there are like 5 people who need to catch up before we can really make progress here.
I guess you two happened (*>ω<) but yea someone is jumping thru hoops

pedit: Ah yeah i have read a game or two where Ydrasse displayed actually a lot of scum range but it was a while ago whereas my recent ones are like this
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Would infinity reeeeallllyy defend misty/beeboy reeeeeeeeeeallllllllllllyyyyyy thoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ()

Plus that other stuff that was confbiasing me aka leafy hard tring infinity in

Shiiit im impressed if Infinity hard defends misty and pushes Nacho as scum
In post 963, Infinity 324 wrote:Nacho I'm not sure what to tell you, I'm not even just continuing to SR you for the same reasons from early on because you continue to post things that look scummy to me. It's just not worth it to go into that because you're not going to change my mind. I'm not exactly sure what scum!you is supposed to do if me/bork/notsci/VFT are all town, you tried to push VFT and it didn't take. And for everyone else, I don't know who you're bussing and not (though I have some ideas) and I'll figure it out when you flip scum. If you're town, I'm sorry and I'll re-evaluate my view of the game and heavily weight your reads because I know you're a good player and you'll be confirmed town to me then. I just don't see that happening atm.
In post 969, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 963, Infinity 324 wrote:you tried to push VFT and it didn't take.
You're not the first person to say this but it's not correct.

If I was scum here I would be pushing townies to die. People can disagree with me and I'd still push for townies to die because playing scum is all about cracking trust and breaking down townblocks. Like in Order of the Stick when I got edged out pretty harshly by a solid townblock I kept pushing at people like Wisdom even though it wasn't popular because you need to push mislynches to win as scum. Here ESPECIALLY I would only need to kill one townie in order to safehouse myself so I can guarantee that I would get that one townie lynched.
In post 970, Infinity 324 wrote:I think L&G are town so yeah

Also was I in order of the stick?
fucking hell i just dunno if i see it
In post 3718, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm pretty sure VFT is town because skitt singlehandedly strongarmed the elim on mom yesterday. Since DC was likely the other option, there is some world where she's still scum with DC, but that seems very very unlikely to me still.
Okay i was gonna ask if Venus could be scum with Disaster then since strongarming mom wouldn't matter in that case

Why do you find this world unlikely? Or what *is* more likely, i suppose
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Lol we're out of suspects so it could only be Disaster/Notsci or Disaster/me in that case

I am sort of swayed by bork hard TRing notsci and notsci interacting with Nacho not awkwardly in my opinion. Got a lot of game left to read though!
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

It's mostly unlikely because there was a time when cakez and your slot were viable lim options earlier in the day and skitt wasn't pushing them. I also just...don't get why skitt would bus mom with so much passion. If she had to to win the game, maybe, but scum were comfortably in the lead. There were also some lilith/mena interactions that didn't look like scum theater to me.

I think notsci/DC is the most likely team here, I'm not happy about it but that's where I'm at I guess.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I'm having a tough time integrating others' strong reads with my own, if I trusted bork's and skitt's reads on notsci and DC respectively it would leave me very lost so I'm just deciding to express what I think about the game as it looks to me
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Especially because bork's and skitt's solve both have me in them, so there's not a way to productively sheep them for me.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'll vote Ydrasse for top of page 41 right here right now (no i wont)

Just hopping onto the bulge sr thing when he's bleeding which is like the first Ydrasse SR in memory besides the sort of faint one on Nacho which is same vein as this

It's also got a lot of more scary "i dont know how to explain", "im too dumb", "idk hows" with the even more frightening "no im not scum i town" to top it all off

like (/ω\) im scared

pedit: Perhaps had DC been eliminated, today would have been a slam-dunk elim Mom and things would be way better for town? Basically just randomly theorizing though cause I do tend to take those kinds of strong townreads seriously

That is fair though it does sound unnecessary
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

bottom line right now is cakes is town

infinity seems like town

Notsci and venus i dont know. both seem to have positive things going for them but from what i can tell Leafeon/Momrangal/NM were all pretty easily scum so i expect at least one scumteam member to have done well for themself

and Disaster seems like scum

eeh?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Me too, and since I fairly often have those townreads it frustrates me when others don't listen to them. But at this point (with skitt vouching for DC as well) I mostly just have to do so in order to play the game.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Tweet what are the best reasons to TR a townie late game as scum?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: Disaster and Leafeon
In post 1061, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:hi, i guess

i have not been in the mental state to play this game for a good three days now and my hydra partner has not been doing anything except for the bare minimum when i poke him

i kinda skimmed thread but i am not at all motivated to play

ama though

~leaf
In post 1062, Disaster Cartel wrote:why are you not scum?

- ydra
In post 1063, Disaster Cartel wrote:also

@salsa: i know you’re having health issues that are leaving you v/la but is there any reason you’ve been active on site everywhere but here over the past few days?
In post 1064, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:
In post 1062, Disaster Cartel wrote:why are you not scum?

- ydra
my role pm is green?

idk what you want me to say

~leaf
In post 1065, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:i think infinity is town

i think nm actively avoiding creating content and catching zero heat for it makes him very likely scum

~leaf
come onnn if you had to guess Leafeon/Infinity versus Leafeon/Disaster from these posts would you ever guess infinity

pedit: I would say i tend to hard townread whoever is at the least possible risk of being eliminated as scum while giving more wishy washy kinda nothing reads on everyone else. My only frame of reference for this is Zoey's Extraordinary mafia which was a rep-in like this, i was too afraid to put down more than 1 good townread

You could make the argument to townread strategically to manipulate people (like townread someone u wanna have on ur side) but thats not really me, i tend to play closer to the "try to look town / play as you would as town" which is bad for manipulating the game but good for survival. I would say trying to puppetmaster the game and forging reads is theoretically stronger but you also have to be stronger and i take the safer "come across as genuien then hope things fall into place" route.

So i would say i dont necessarily think you need a reason other than to townread a townie you think you would have townread naturally but that's a very passive answer
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Of course! out of everyone my predecessor decides on SirCakes to vote lol. I had polar opposite reads to them last time I replaced them too though so no sweat. OH they switched to Disaster, plot twist
Spoiler: notsci and Disaster
In post 1092, Disaster Cartel wrote:this game is annoying and I can't be fucked so ydra is running our slot until I feel like playing again

-Mena
In post 1093, notscience wrote:Urge to burn, rising.
In post 1094, Disaster Cartel wrote:I'd tell you to fuck off notsci, but it's not worth the words

-Mena
In post 1097, notscience wrote:
In post 1094, Disaster Cartel wrote:I'd tell you to fuck off notsci, but it's not worth the words

-Mena
If you aren’t going to post to play don’t bother posting to be rude.
In post 1098, Disaster Cartel wrote:maybe realise there's a time and a place for shitty sniping comments like your last one
>.>
Spoiler: venus and Disaster
In post 1119, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1110, Salsabil Faria wrote:Well, then why are you singling out Nachomamma8 only? Menalque (from Disaster Cartel) also has same Not_Mafia agenda, but don't understand why everyone is scumreading Nachomamma8 but not Menalque for this?
I also don't like when 2 heads of the same hydra have completely different pov, it's hard for me to sort them.
I was scumreading mena already? but for reasons other than/in addition to pushing NM elim. I talked about reasons I couldn’t understand nacho’s perspectives in the post you quoted; for mena it’s how similar he feels to panic room, I thought I mentioned this really early on as well.

- lilith
In post 1120, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1114, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1092, Disaster Cartel wrote:this game is annoying and I can't be fucked so ydra is running our slot until I feel like playing again

-Mena
what’s “annoying” about it

you feel like you did in panic room with this whole “it’s not MY fault everyone is scumreading me, read me better!!1!1!1!” and then flouncing off without giving us a way to read you better.

- lilith
Cool story lili, go ahead and vote us then

-Mena
In post 1121, Venus Fly Trap wrote:my brain is exploding, sorry if I missed anything. @ me again etc etc

pedit: you’re literally just proving me right. how are people supposed to 1) read you as town if you’re town and not doing anything to help them get to the right read, and 2) not draw parallels between this and a recent scumgame?

- lilith
In post 1127, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1121, Venus Fly Trap wrote:my brain is exploding, sorry if I missed anything. @ me again etc etc

pedit: you’re literally just proving me right. how are people supposed to 1) read you as town if you’re town and not doing anything to help them get to the right read, and 2) not draw parallels between this and a recent scumgame?

- lilith
Oh no, such scumhunt, wow
In post 1128, Disaster Cartel wrote:We quake in boots, ur talent so strong, u do such good job catching us!!!1!!1!1!!1!1!1
>.....>

i see
In post 1157, notscience wrote:That’s basically where I’m at. I think scum is all in

(Nacho,
notmaf, mena, mom, LG
) and if one of those is town it’s bulge or salsa

Ninja-
I can bring nacho to four I was going to ask for the hammer though. In townreading the whole wagon, do you disagree with either of those other two?

Ninja-

I’m sorry :(
4/5
In post 1159, notscience wrote:VOTE: nacho
of course
In post 1174, Disaster Cartel wrote:So maybe like (salsa, cakez,
leafy
) and then probably 2/4 of (
NM
, bulge,
mom
, VFT)
3/7 i think cause if Disaster is town Infinity should be in there [[he adds infinity on the next page so about 50% accuracy then]]

Dont ask how this is supposed to help im tired. I would say that it's somewhat unbelievable notsci scumreads every single one of his scumpartners in a pool of 5 then votes the one townie in the pool.

God does that make it intentional though? Scumread every single partner, kill that townie in the pool, then die down the line to anti-spew? Can a near perfect readslist into voting the only incorrect option even happen by chance on D1? That is pretty incredible

That would beg the question of why dont they kill off notsci, but I dont really know the context for the NKs yet. Leafeon was definitely agiven

Im not going to bother to comment on it but i do see more of the unlikely disaster/venus interactions now
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 759, Netflix and Chill wrote:Imperium
Cakez
Wheme
Unwnd
Dunn
STT
Notmaf
Musha

Norfolk
Rockhopper
Duchess
Lotus

Someone at the top is being written off too easy though
Only scum in my bottom four was lotus.

Guess who I shot.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by notscience »

I tilted myself off the face of the planet I wouldn’t kill me if I were scum
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

it really be like that sometimes hahaha

I will grant you that Nacho was already p much the existing elim as well which was a lot better established than the other elims
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: Salsa reads
In post 1211, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I just realized I didn't share my read-list....

Good group:
Kismet
Venus Fly Trap

Re-evaluate group:
Nachomamma8
SirCakez
Infinity 324

Null group:
Not_Mafia
Momrangal
notscience
The Bulge

Bad group:
Leafeon and Glaceon
Disaster Cartel
hey i think salsa might've gotten it right actually! Assuming re-eval is above null... i think\

im probably neutral on the peta/notsci interactions on rep in :I They're so pleasant though (for two ppl hard scumreading each other)
In post 1308, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1301, fferyllt wrote:Nachomamma8 (5): Venus Fly Trap, Infinity 324, Kismet, notscience, SirCakez
yeah ok I'm extremely happy with this wagon composition
that is a hell of a wagon comp

Cakes simultaneously being sure peta's reaction to notsci is scum but still trusting venus/notsci on Nacho being scum makes me scream internally but also i dont think he woulda included the petapan comment as scum ()

Disaster is actually playing now aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by notscience »

At one point I sat regardless of nacho flip peta died d2.

I’m v mad about it now.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by notscience »

I meant only town not only scum

Sorry words are hard

Basically I’m saying I can be both really good and fucking awful at the same time
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler:
In post 1411, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1402, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1398, notscience wrote:For the record maras near 95% scum with that and her not voting nacho when she had a scumread there is sketchy
yes
the thing with scum-nacho is that i think he's going to get harder to flip as time goes on; if we flip scum the people who'd be pushing him are gonna die
although thinking abt this more i'm not sure that this is inherently a problem. we only need 3/5, we don't need all. if we know who the rest of them are, it's not the worst thing in the world if we can't get nacho but we get the others

VOTE: mom
In post 1413, Disaster Cartel wrote:VOTE: mom
In post 1414, notscience wrote:The more vocal people die the more nacho can strongarm.

Nacho or bust.
In post 1415, Disaster Cartel wrote:Nacho doesn’t seem to have been very capable of strong arming anything thus far and I don’t see why if u think he’s scum one person dying will make a huge difference to that D2

+seems like a price worth paying for being 1/3 of the way to winning
In post 1416, notscience wrote:Because it’s never going to be someone who thinks he’s town

It’ll always be someone who’s calling him scum.
In post 1417, notscience wrote:Like Mara and notmaf are definitely scum yes

But I want to take out the strong scum first.
Disaster was defending Nacho and suggesting killing the scum lords first sighhh. I mean granted already knew he was going to prefer the other elims over Nacho i suppose but damn why didnt this happen

pedit: Oh yea i read it that way actually
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by notscience »

I’m not sure pleasant is how I’d describe mine and petas interactions on replace in
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

was a much longer answer than I was expecting. Hmm
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3744, notscience wrote:I’m not sure pleasant is how I’d describe mine and petas interactions on replace in
Pleasant relative to Disaster's interactions with you and venus, at least.

Still kinda finding it hard to come around to it being notsci though

Hard game. I'd still vote Disaster first

also @Infinity may i ask what the intent behind the question was now?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by notscience »

Oy towel boy

Let’s chat tomorrow. Do that skimming, come to Jesus, then let’s look at some flipped scum isos.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I wanted to see if you would imply you knew something about the current gamestate somehow, I'm not really sure why I thought my question would accomplish that though.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner