Micro 1010: Divide and Conquer: Round 2 - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 966, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 963, Hopkirk wrote:It was a shit push. You bought it though. If Dunn is town then he did too. A shit push doesn't mean a push that will never actually work with the scumteam hard pushing it, it means a push that's founded on shitty reasons
My point is that you/Bingle did not think it would go through.

quoting you from the neighborhood again to highlight that:
"the fact that everything bingle said about me was stupid is what should have made you reconsider"

I am pretty sure that the majority of the thread hated Bingle's push

Oh look, the people hating his push:
In post 530, Not_Mafia wrote:Bingle getting desperate
In post 574, marcistar wrote:I don't think eliming someone just so we can elim other people is a good idea it seems very easy to backfire tbh!!
In post 498, Vanderscamp wrote:I strongly dislike bingle saying he's willing to hammer me,
In post 504, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 477, Bingle wrote:I'll hammer Scamp if he hits E-1 on the premise we turbolim Hop then Norwee after.
Reminder of how extremely scummy this post is and an memorabilia to the day Bingle got caught as a wolf.
That sure does sound like the resounding reaction everyone would have to a push that was designed to never go through.
If you are still here NM, this is my main point. Basically, I don't think Bingle never wanted a hopkirk elimination Day 1. That is why his case was so bad.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 996, Lukewarm wrote:And you are the one who convinced me of that
In post 883, GuiltyLion wrote:Like if Dunn is scum, you have to believe he didn't try to gain any towncred from scumreading/distancing/pushing Bingle, nor did he try especially hard to protect him, and you have to believe he's happy to give flippant low-effort posts in thread even when most players are casting suspicion his way. It's possible but it just doesn't feel like The One True Answer to me.
In post 884, GuiltyLion wrote:2) scum!Dunn avoided the GL/Vander TvT entirely and opted to push a marci miselimination without any real support yet from other townies
Yah, I mean I have still have those doubts too, there are good reasons to think Dunn isn't scum but there are good reasons to think everybody isn't scum.

Lukewarm what were your thoughts on marci's last few posts? I felt they were town
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 999, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 997, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm town
I know, that is why I kept asking for you to look at my hopkirk case
I read it
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1001, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 996, Lukewarm wrote:And you are the one who convinced me of that
In post 883, GuiltyLion wrote:Like if Dunn is scum, you have to believe he didn't try to gain any towncred from scumreading/distancing/pushing Bingle, nor did he try especially hard to protect him, and you have to believe he's happy to give flippant low-effort posts in thread even when most players are casting suspicion his way. It's possible but it just doesn't feel like The One True Answer to me.
In post 884, GuiltyLion wrote:2) scum!Dunn avoided the GL/Vander TvT entirely and opted to push a marci miselimination without any real support yet from other townies
Yah, I mean I have still have those doubts too, there are good reasons to think Dunn isn't scum but there are good reasons to think everybody isn't scum.

Lukewarm what were your thoughts on marci's last few posts? I felt they were town
Yeah, I ended back up with her town too. I only ever voted her because I poe'ed myself down to her.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1002, Not_Mafia wrote:
I read it
If Dunn flips town, who would you push the vote towards tomorrow?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I am a bit frustrated about the wagon passing, when I just asked Dunn several questions, and was waiting to hear back from him.

:/
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1004, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1002, Not_Mafia wrote:
I read it
If Dunn flips town, who would you push the vote towards tomorrow?
marci or Vanderscamp
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 974, Lukewarm wrote:It was a fake push designed to fail, so that everyone would townbin hopkirk (which everyone did).
thats not why i've been townreading hopkirk but alright
In post 986, Lukewarm wrote:I think that one of us absolutely needs to go. Me and you both making it to Elo sounds like a nightmare for town tbh.
i think u rlly need to like... do sumn else for a bit and come back with a fresher pair of eyes.
if ur both town this will lead to failure probs.
In post 989, GuiltyLion wrote:marci, Dunn is pushing to eliminate you today and has been low engagement/content compared to most other slots in the game. I'm having a hard time understanding why town in your shoes would think he's not worth looking at?
i dont mind if he wants to elim me, i think itll be good for town no matter what i flip :oops:
i think hes townie because like, he gives vibes like other inactive styles ive seen before.
when hes been here tho, he doesnt really seem like he has much of a motive.. nothing hes posted really feels off. if he was scum, i think he wouldn't be letting himself have such a game like hes had so far.
inactives are usually the easiest to push from what i know, which makes a dunnstral bandwagon seem a bit :? ykyk?
In post 990, GuiltyLion wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
is jumping from popular bandwagon to popular bandwagon something intentional..?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1007, marcistar wrote:is jumping from popular bandwagon to popular bandwagon something intentional..?
what is the point of this question?

I pushed Vanderscamp for most of the day and no one joined me on that other than YOU. Now I'm tired of this day dragging on, and I just want a flip. I've joined along with townreads (NM/Hopkirk) and clearly been in the process of trying to reassess and land on the best flip for today, taking everyone else's opinions into account, constantly.

This is a pretty bad post especially if Dunn flips town, I'm tempted to lock-scum you for it. Absolutely no point to this except to shade me and try to set up to scumread me.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

like honestly if you're town marci posting that kind of crap serves no purpose other than to make me mad when I've put in far more effort than you or pretty much anyone else other than Lukewarm today
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

especially when I literally could have just E-1'd you earlier and let N_M hammer. If you're town, it is literally by my grace that you weren't eliminated today, and your first instinct is to accuse me of jumping onto bandwagons? Get out of here with that garbage
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1007, marcistar wrote:
In post 974, Lukewarm wrote:It was a fake push designed to fail, so that everyone would townbin hopkirk (which everyone did).
thats not why i've been townreading hopkirk but alright
In post 986, Lukewarm wrote:I think that one of us absolutely needs to go. Me and you both making it to Elo sounds like a nightmare for town tbh.
i think u rlly need to like... do sumn else for a bit and come back with a fresher pair of eyes.
if ur both town this will lead to failure probs.
In post 989, GuiltyLion wrote:marci, Dunn is pushing to eliminate you today and has been low engagement/content compared to most other slots in the game. I'm having a hard time understanding why town in your shoes would think he's not worth looking at?
i dont mind if he wants to elim me, i think itll be good for town no matter what i flip :oops:
i think hes townie because like, he gives vibes like other inactive styles ive seen before.
when hes been here tho, he doesnt really seem like he has much of a motive.. nothing hes posted really feels off. if he was scum, i think he wouldn't be letting himself have such a game like hes had so far.
inactives are usually the easiest to push from what i know, which makes a dunnstral bandwagon seem a bit :? ykyk?
In post 990, GuiltyLion wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
is jumping from popular bandwagon to popular bandwagon something intentional..?
Of course I will reconsider my stances after every flip.

I may have been hyperbolic to try and whip up votes.

I am not actually 100% sure that it is Hopkirk, but I do not think that it is an impossibility. I started posting expecting to make a joke case on him (mainly just trying to get him to vote tbh, because this game day reached the point of being very un-fun), and then saw that there was a real case to be made.

I do feel like every wagon we have build has felt wrong and I do feel like locktowning Hopkirk over Bingle pushing him is not smart, given the fact that Bingle appears to sink his own push against Hopkirk.

So, I pushed hard to put the case out there so that everyone would at least look at it and consider it.

When I am making a push, I think I genearlly come across was more convinced then I really am.
Spoiler:
Like last game I really was at a 50/50 between you and catboi, but pushed catboi hard because I wanted to make sure we all considered that possibility, and did not let him single handedly change the direction of the town
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1007, marcistar wrote:thats not why i've been townreading hopkirk but alright
Want to explain why you have him as a TR other then the stuff with Bingle?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1012, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1007, marcistar wrote:thats not why i've been townreading hopkirk but alright
Want to explain why you have him as a TR other then the stuff with Bingle?
If the thread locks, can you put this in the neighborhood? Gives you time to get it out even if you might be NK'ed
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1008, GuiltyLion wrote:This is a pretty bad post especially if Dunn flips town, I'm tempted to lock-scum you for it. Absolutely no point to this except to shade me and try to set up to scumread me.
don't mind if this happens,
tho i really didnt mean to shade u im sorry if ur mad :cry: i dont want anyone to be mad but maybe i worded it weirdly.
-
im gonna sleep but like, ill try to explain better tmmrw but pls dont hate me ill feel bad if it made u feel mad :-(
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

Sorry, this weekend has been very busy.

I still think Dunn is the scummiest person, I think this progression is very weird and likely just sheeping the recent Marci scumreads
In post 449, Dunnstral wrote:I reread Vanderscamp, not feeling like voting there

I don't want to vote for Marci or Guiltylion either

So for me it's Luke or hopkirk in the 6

VOTE: Hopkirk
In post 873, Dunnstral wrote:IMO the wishy-washyness I'm seeing from Marci right now feels like scum

VOTE: marcistar
In post 925, Dunnstral wrote:If it is not marci then I don't really know
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1015, Vanderscamp wrote:Sorry, this weekend has been very busy.

I still think Dunn is the scummiest person, I think this progression is very weird and likely just sheeping the recent Marci scumreads
In post 449, Dunnstral wrote:I reread Vanderscamp, not feeling like voting there

I don't want to vote for Marci or Guiltylion either

So for me it's Luke or hopkirk in the 6

VOTE: Hopkirk
In post 873, Dunnstral wrote:IMO the wishy-washyness I'm seeing from Marci right now feels like scum

VOTE: marcistar
In post 925, Dunnstral wrote:If it is not marci then I don't really know
Luckily for you, Dunn has already been hammered. We are just waiting in Twilight atm
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 3:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 2.7

Dunnstral (4) - Vanderscamp, Hopkirk, GuiltyLion, Not_Mafia
marcistar (1) - Dunnstral
Vanderscamp (1) - marcistar
Hopkirk (1) - Lukewarm

Not voting (0)

(expired on 2021-06-02 17:00:00) remain until day end

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to reach a majority.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 3:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

Dunnstral,
Vanilla Townie,
has been eliminated day 2!

Night 2 begins! It will end in (expired on 2021-06-02 10:13:00)
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:30 am

Post by SirCakez »

Not_Mafia,
Vanilla Townie,
has been killed night 2!

Day 3 begins!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:31 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 3.0

Not voting (5) - Vanderscamp, Hopkirk, GuiltyLion, marcistar, Lukewarm

(expired on 2021-06-16 10:32:00) remain until day end

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 to reach a majority.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:09 am

Post by marcistar »

bro :dead: :dead:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1021, marcistar wrote:bro :dead: :dead:
?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:14 am

Post by marcistar »

whats ur tierlist bestie :oops:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1023, marcistar wrote:
whats ur tierlist bestie :oops:
I think that it is probably Vanders or Hopkirk.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”