Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 661, T3 wrote:
In post 650, Almost50 wrote:
In post 647, Bingle wrote:Talk to me about Mastina and Dunn.
They're goof fellas. I mean, mastina's a wonderful person, a very good mod, and a not-so-bad a player (except when she tunnels). She has a habit of pulling readlists out of thin air early on, and then reposting numerous time with minor changes. I only hate her when she starts posting quote-wall after quote-wall.

As for Dunn, he's usually quiet. Still well behaved if you ask me, and 0if Town- his reads are generally worth more than mastina's.

But do you think it's proper that I should continue talking about them behind their backs?
This is a weird answer. Like I get that that this is a joke but why?
because it occurred to me at the time. Duh! :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 680, Taly wrote:
ALMOST573710573629

You declared me a juror and I'm abusing that openly. :wink: :lol: :twisted:

Read my interaction with Norwe about 2-3 pages ago. I want commentary. For a less vague premise - am I tunneling?
Tunneling Norwee isn't a crime in this court, so even if you were (which I don't think is the case) you are hereby vindicated of any wrongdoing in this matter. Case dismissed.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 683, Flea The Magician wrote:I am really struggling to get my head in this game -.-;
Soory to have to ask: is it because your head is so big or is the game too small??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 704, Bingle wrote:
In post 685, Infinity 324 wrote:I still am strongly against claiming packs. It gives scum a lot of help since they can choose which pack they want to eliminate from the game by forcing that pack to be passed to the NK target. If they want they can also pass it to themselves to take a strong role away from town.

If anything would help you get more into the game let me know
Not how it works, btw.

Scum kill resolves before pack rotation.

Via wiki: Pack passing is executed after night actions, all other actions are resolved using natural action resolution.
Why did you feel the need to point out this?
Also, does this count as a "townslip"?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 717, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 716, T3 wrote:Frustration is NAI.
Your opinion, man.
That was his opinion.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 727, Bingle wrote:Fullclaiming packs is dumb.
NO U! :evil: :P

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:24 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

A50 did you do literally anything with that catch-up?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:31 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 752, Almost50 wrote:
In post 683, Flea The Magician wrote:I am really struggling to get my head in this game -.-;
Soory to have to ask: is it because your head is so big or is the game too small??
Nausea and sickness are a big contributor.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I think t3 is scum and I don't like his weird hop on to Norwee because it doesn't feel like a bus hop to me.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 707, Bingle wrote:Infinity feels less on town than she did in DNC. I can’t remember if she was in the DNC where I was scum or town though. Norwee, thoughts?
She was in the one where you were town and Skitter/Pooky was scum.
And i remember Infinity started that game with an extremely strong push on Skitter that felt town morivated based on them being on the small hood with them. So different games, different play. Yada yada, i don’t think Infinity has had much reason to play as strongly as they did in that game if town here. I’m using some ongoing game meta in my read of Infinity now though and i still feel it’s most likely correct.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 711, Infinity 324 wrote:Generally when you say something factual, there's a purpose behind saying it. Whether it's to judge a reaction, or try to find scum, or just clarify something. You still haven't given me a town motivation for your post, and there are a couple scum motivations that stick out: 1. You wanted to look town by showing how unbothered you were by my vote, 2. You wanted to start an engagement with me so you could form a natural-looking progression towards a scumread.
This really confuses me.
So it seems like in your push against House you’re asking them to show more town motivation, but you’re not really explaining what this supposed town motivation that has been lacking from House’s posts
is
. Which makes me sorta indifferent to your push there. What is House doing here that he wouldn’t as town in response to being pushed??
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why are those things mentioned scummy?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Just saying that i’ve misread House pretty badly in the past so i don’t want to make that mistake again.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 728, T3 wrote:
In post 697, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Eh i should have tried to keep my cool more, i've tried to change my style recently where i don't act all flustered about being wagoned but i went back to my old roots again.
I'll evolve to an higher level of consciousness from this point on. In the grand scheme of things, these fights do not help me with solving. Better to settle this petty squabble and look at the game differently.
Now i don't think,
The tone of this post feels of to me on a reread.
In post 730, T3 wrote:This game is kind of dead...
And what are you going to do about it?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 738, mastina wrote:Urgh I really really don't want to be here right now but given that I wasn't here yesterday I'm pretty sure if I don't post tonight I'll be in prod range. So I'm really not feeling up to it but I unfortunately have no choice which means I've gotta try in spite of being unable to really be in the right mindset for mafia.
In post 485, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You can’t actually describe what it is that’s scummy?
When I say everything is different, I do mean literally everything. I mean night and day difference when I say it.

And think about it--how would
you
go about describing to someone who genuinely doesn't know what 'night' and 'day' are, how to describe the polar opposites? They're so natural to you, so obvious, so innate, so inherently apparent to you that you would struggle to find the words. You can see it yourself, what day is, and what night is, so how can you describe something that is second-nature to you to someone who doesn't have any idea of what night and day are?

The same way actually describing the concepts of 'night' and 'day' to someone who doesn't know what they are is something difficult to you when they are so innate, so inherent, to you, describing your towngame and scumgame's difference is something that I find difficult because it is so transparently obvious, so immediately stupidly obvious by knowing your towngame that this isn't it, that I don't know where to begin.

It's not
impossible
to describe the difference! Just like describing how night and day are opposites isn't impossible, describing how this isn't your towngame isn't impossible. But I don't know where to begin.
This reminds me of that time i was playing an alt and someone said i sounded fake and everyone kept saying "ok boomer" in response to my every post until i got mislimmed.

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Norwee do you still think one of Taly/Mastina has to be scum here? Taly comes across townie by play and I think Mastina declaring a 1v1 like that is bold if it's coming from scum.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:11 am

Post by House »

In post 745, mastina wrote:how you were treating slots like me, jjh, and Gamma with 2/3 of them being slots that should've been off the table as conftown.
:roll:

My problem in those 3 is that I gave Gamma a pass for being the n1 clear. I knew his game was off from his townplay, but I never voted for or pushed him. YOU were the one whose clear I doubted, and that's because of the mech talk that pointed out how weak hider is vulnerable to tampering under new role rules.

The reason I doubted your clear? You were scumreading me when mastin2 had an unparalleled ability to nail me down quick and early.

It was crushing to see, and scum was the only thing that made sense because I was the easy mislim at a crucial time.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 731, NDMath wrote:Someone remind me why we're making house answer every question three times.
Huh? House didn't answer my question the first two times.

I don't have a read on flea.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:18 am

Post by T3 »

In post 758, Dwlee99 wrote:I think t3 is scum and I don't like his weird hop on to Norwee because it doesn't feel like a bus hop to me.
Why? :o
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:19 am

Post by T3 »

In post 763, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 728, T3 wrote:
In post 697, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Eh i should have tried to keep my cool more, i've tried to change my style recently where i don't act all flustered about being wagoned but i went back to my old roots again.
I'll evolve to an higher level of consciousness from this point on. In the grand scheme of things, these fights do not help me with solving. Better to settle this petty squabble and look at the game differently.
Now i don't think,
The tone of this post feels of to me on a reread.
In post 730, T3 wrote:This game is kind of dead...
And what are you going to do about it?
:lol:
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:21 am

Post by T3 »

Almost50 isn't doing anything. To meta Almost50, or not to meta.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 765, Dwlee99 wrote:Norwee do you still think one of Taly/Mastina has to be scum here? Taly comes across townie by play and I think Mastina declaring a 1v1 like that is bold if it's coming from scum.
I mean i feel like all the players voting me are scummy. Especially T3 that claimed they townread me but now when it's convenient they find "my tone off" and vote me.

- Bunno
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:24 am

Post by T3 »

I think we should let Almost50 live for at least today. I think he is trueclaiming his card pack because it will be confirmable later on.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I really don't think Mastina's been as townie as y'all are letting them out to be.

- Bunno
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:25 am

Post by T3 »

In post 771, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 765, Dwlee99 wrote:Norwee do you still think one of Taly/Mastina has to be scum here? Taly comes across townie by play and I think Mastina declaring a 1v1 like that is bold if it's coming from scum.
I mean i feel like all the players voting me are scummy. Especially T3 that claimed they townread me but now when it's convenient they find "my tone off" and vote me.
I ever had you at more than nulltown?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”