Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I'm looking at D2 as well because it occurs to me that before geraintm flipped IC on d3 that scum could have been banking on him as a mislim. Once he was revealed IC the poe got small quick - Dwlee, Salsa, Marci, and N_M.

I think we're looking at salsa here tbh. She, like N_M, was off of the DGB wagon, voting herself. She was pushing geraintm D1 and D2 and she seems lost for what to do on D3.
In post 1117, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1107, ManateeDude wrote:i actually think dwlee being off wagon in the way he was is a better look for him then the way omo hopped on
Wait, what??? Why not scum!
Dwlee
wouldn’t do that???
This could be genuine frustration coming through for Salsa. She may have planned to come into D2 having me push hard for a Dwlee elimination, and might have been shocked to find that some people were TRing Dwlee for what he did, when she had possibly planned to use it as a reason to mislim him. Is it a coincidence that when Dwlee did not go through, she swapped onto omo, the other half of the pair of players that I claimed on D1 were hesitant to hammer.
In post 1162, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1160, marcistar wrote:
In post 1153, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1149, marcistar wrote:
In post 1144, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1138, oʍo wrote:Math buried DGB they were town anyways, math is anti d1 bussing iirc
Slight correction:
As scum (which I am not) don’t bus unless I get something out of it. Very rarely do you get something from bussing a buddy D1.

This makes me think possible Marci+DGB+early voter on DGB to save Marci possibly.

I asked for no fast night to try to make sense of the vote patterns and couldn’t which is indicative of a deep wolf.
im confused, what r u thinking here..? do u think i could be scum pr..? why would "to save Marci"?
Correct.

I do not believe ManateeDude is scum. Therefore wagons are start are TvT or SvT between you and ManateeDude.

Ergo scum wagon was swapped from Scum Goon to scum goon which is weird and I don’t see scum doing it
Or scum PR to scum goon scum motivated
Or Town to scum motivated town motivated

Me and Titus are town which makes it more likely the swap was scum motivated unless we had an all town wagon on DGB.
ah i c i c,
whats making u think it wasn't an all town wagon? just that u think theres deepwolf, or is there something else?
I work from what options exist and what is probable.

An all town wagon is just not the most probable.

My lunch break is over but it’s a vibes thing.

A all town wagon doesn’t just suddenly emerge on two stalled wagons. It feels artificial.
I'm curious if you think it's possible that an all town wagon could have appeared based on seeing N_M and Salsa were self-voting? If both scum are self-voting and not taking action because they've seen town are eating each other, it could be difficult for them to get in motion quickly enough for them to stop a flashwagon on their partner.
In post 1165, oʍo wrote:
In post 297, T3 wrote:
Votecount:
  • omo (4): MaxTheFox, Salsabil Faria, DrippingGoofball, Saudade
    Roden (4): ssbm_Kyouko, omo, Dwlee99, ManateeDude
    DrippingGoofball (2): marcistar, Titus
    Salsabil Faria (1): geraintm
    Not_Mafia (1): Not_Mafia
    ManateeDude (1): Roden

Spoiler: Votes Since Last Votecount
In post 201, Saudade wrote:VOTE: dwlee99
why'd you sheepe me bro
In post 206, Looker wrote:Also, VOTE: owo - she's pocketing Not_Mafia, and her and marcistar are being cliquey. Fight the power. End the oppressive regime.
In post 221, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Everything up to 172 is RVS, but in no way does it try to get out of RVS
In post 172, Roden wrote:
In post 165, Titus wrote:
In post 164, Roden wrote:
In post 157, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 104, oʍo wrote:
In post 86, Roden wrote:
In post 74, oʍo wrote:Hi I'm a miller
Would you happen to be...Informed?
informed of DN
What is DN?
Oh no.
I'm not sure what DN is but why do I feel a sinking feeling shit's going sideways?
In post 109, oʍo wrote:
In post 108, Roden wrote: A Death Neighborizer!? :eek:
Deez Nuts
But yeah it feels like RVS is going on a bit too long.
I think scum's getting restless with RVS and is waiting for someone to make a move they can pounce on
In post 173, Roden wrote:
In post 137, oʍo wrote:
In post 135, ManateeDude wrote:general consensus seems to be a dislike of their entry which i think is pretty nai
translation: stop wagoning my partner for wrong reasons
In post 102, oʍo wrote:Hero solve: Max + Manatee + Marci
How serious is this?
Here there is a believable attempt to start solving, but since then, feels like a good amount has happened that Roden could be commenting on, especially given they feel RVS is going on too long
In post 218, Roden wrote:
In post 173, Roden wrote:
In post 137, oʍo wrote:
In post 135, ManateeDude wrote:general consensus seems to be a dislike of their entry which i think is pretty nai
translation: stop wagoning my partner for wrong reasons
In post 102, oʍo wrote:Hero solve: Max + Manatee + Marci
How serious is this?
Didn't get an answer to this.
But instead of continuing to look for solving info they're making a busy post.

VOTE: Roden
In post 225, oʍo wrote:The way Marci reacted to me pushing on them feels towny in retrospect, I was just a bit taken aback at the time when they were not suspicious of me which made me feel like there was TMI at play but at the end of the day scum leans towards actually questioning people who are FoSing them.

I'll sheep you for now kyouko VOTE: Roden
In post 236, Saudade wrote:VOTE: omo
In post 242, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Rodent
Kyo town? :o
In post 256, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 63, Not_Mafia wrote:I am masons with your mum
UNVOTE: Not_Mafia
In post 257, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
In post 262, DrippingGoofball wrote:UNVOTE: Not_Mafia

He's the only one who is actually trying to play the game.

Scum!Not_Mafia is usually happy to troll.
In post 267, Roden wrote:
In post 258, marcistar wrote:
In post 251, Roden wrote:
In post 245, marcistar wrote:
In post 244, Roden wrote:I'm down for town reading Kyouko, if only because her reasoning for scum reading me is so bad I don't think scum would try it.
do u usually play like this..?
Like what? Her accusation is completely unreasonable. Let alone hypocritical since she hasn't commented on everything either.
i dont think its unreasonable, you seem a bit held back this game :P
do you usually play so go-with-the-flow held back type of style?
I've literally never played a game with you before? What are you talking about here?

And haven't you just been memeing all game and brushing off every accusation toward you?

VOTE: Marcistar
In post 271, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: Roden

i think ur getting way too defensive considering the people calling u out r not even full on saying ur wolfy
In post 294, Roden wrote:VOTE: ManateeDude

So you're saying you're not paying attention and just sheeping the first player to make a detailed scum read? And your own justification for voting me is that I'm "defensive"? You might as well be scum claiming tbh.
In post 743, T3 wrote:
Votecount:
  • Dwlee99 (4): Salsabil Faria, ssbm_Kyouko, Titus, ManateeDude
    ManateeDude (2): omo, Dwlee99
    omo (2): MaxTheFox, DrippingGoofball
    DrippingGoofball (1): marcistar
    marcistar (1): Roden
Day 1 will end in (expired on 2021-07-25 10:22:01).
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

In post 301, oʍo wrote:VOTE: Manatee

sorry kyouko i think roden prob town here
In post 338, Saudade wrote:VOTE: Titus
In post 356, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 301, oʍo wrote:VOTE: Manatee

sorry kyouko i think roden prob town here
Okay, saudade, manatee are 2 town down I think. I was ready to vote manatee earlier too. Are scum not posting? Dwlee/Titus/?

? Could be max but i was in both her previous games and i can say with certainty that entrance is nai.

VOTE: titus
In post 392, Dwlee99 wrote:I am having trouble reading people so I'm sheeping my mason buddy.
VOTE: Titus
In post 416, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 399, ManateeDude wrote:Roden i think ur theorycrafting bc ur reading into normal interactions on a way deeper level
You mean like me who you sheeped in voting Rowen?
VOTE: manatee
In post 444, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 392, Dwlee99 wrote:I am having trouble reading people so I'm sheeping my mason buddy.
UNVOTE: OMO

VOTE: Dwlee99

and I'm still SR
OMO
FYI... Not sure about
Roten
atm.
In post 487, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 430, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 222, Roden wrote:
In post 219, Looker wrote:Women = Roden, and I'm not switching because I like owo more. The cliqueyness was half-assed. It can be re-attacked later.
We get it, you're either scum claiming or you're a PR trying to hide yourself with scumminess so you don't get NK'd. Whatever, moving on.
This mentioning PR part seems TMI.
I don't understand how this seems TMI. How'd you come to this conclusion? The rest of your posting tracks, but this doesn't for me.
In post 457, MaxTheFox wrote:BTW last game I played with Dwlee he was scum and was talkative. Now he's quieter. Anyone who knows Dwlee better, is this NAI or no?
So you will meta N_M but not Dwlee? Why is that?
In post 474, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 472, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 462, Dwlee99 wrote:Upon skim the Titus vote stands.
In the last game she was the same, but you were more chatty, what change?
I have less to say and my eyes are glazing over on half of these posts.
VOTE: Dwlee
I think your attention span is better than you'd like us to believe
In post 518, Titus wrote:VOTE: Dwlee

Omgus haha.
In post 535, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Kyo
This might be scum. The inattentiveness thing is a very strange thing to push me on and I think town!Kyo knows I sometimes am just like that.
In post 596, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: Dwlee
In post 621, Roden wrote:
In post 619, Dwlee99 wrote:Also a lot of the pushing on me felt like they wanted me to out who my mason partner was cause it obviously wasn't Saudade.
I just wanted you to play, you're coming off as very passive and just sheeping other people. Even when pressured you're just lightly flailing. I don't think you're necessarily scummy, but you're not really doing much to help town and the Kyokou read isn't good. Who do you suspect besides her?

UNVOTE:

I'm gonna write up a reads list and figure who to push from there. Idk if Dwlee is the right vote today.
In post 637, Dwlee99 wrote:Apparently no one in FIA made my eyes roll behind my head trying to read their posts, so we move to this
VOTE: Manatee
In post 638, MathBlade wrote:
In post 172, Roden wrote:
In post 165, Titus wrote:
In post 164, Roden wrote:
In post 157, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 104, oʍo wrote:
In post 86, Roden wrote:
In post 74, oʍo wrote:Hi I'm a miller
Would you happen to be...Informed?
informed of DN
What is DN?
Oh no.
I'm not sure what DN is but why do I feel a sinking feeling shit's going sideways?
In post 109, oʍo wrote:
In post 108, Roden wrote: A Death Neighborizer!? :eek:
Deez Nuts
But yeah it feels like RVS is going on a bit too long.
Agreed.

Town Titus wants out of RVS ASAP. Not seeing that here.
In post 655, MathBlade wrote:
In post 653, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 625, MathBlade wrote:What dad joke?
When does a joke become a dad joke?
Heheheheh.

Gonna produce some content?

Also Roden’s post sucks. FoS’s can be on more players than scum. It’s also possible there’s four scum we don’t know

VOTE: Roden
In post 657, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: oʍo
In post 688, MathBlade wrote:
In post 608, Roden wrote:
In post 606, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 603, Roden wrote:Saudade town read dropping dramatically in just two pages. Didn't expect that.
its a lot harder to townread someone being an asshole
Yeahhhh...

Kinda wondering if this is gonna be a game where town cannibalizes itself Days 1 and 2 while scum just lays low for free.
First post I have vibed with you on. You might be town after all.

VOTE: Unvote
In post 693, Roden wrote:
In post 669, marcistar wrote:
In post 665, Roden wrote:Marci- Same reason I suspect her that I do Manatee. However, I feel like Marci more blatantly tried to distance herself. Possibly scum trying to associate herself with a town!Manatee in order to build fake scum equity.
Also don't think Marci has been doing much solving or scum hunting, mainly just chatting with everyone and being friendly.
having trouble with my reads, though that isn't too much of a valid excuse. I have townreads mostly, and "they dont seem scummy enough to vote" reads, but im not really too confident in anything.
In post 665, Roden wrote:All things considered, I'm interested in voting out either Marci or Max unless someone can come up with a compelling enough case for somebody else.
whatchu waiting for? why didnt u vote in this post if ur willing to vote out either of me/max?
Who are your town reads? Who looks scummy but not enough to vote them?

I waited to vote because I wanted to see reactions to my lack of vote. I think your reaction is the most interesting, it reads like you want to "gotcha" me for not voting. But all you're doing is implying it's suspicious. Compare this to Math who made a full scum case out of it.

VOTE: Marcistar
MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 665, Roden wrote: Max- The root of most of my scum reads. She took a lot of heat early on then laid low ever since. Posts occasionally to avoid prod dodge accusations, but she isn't really doing anything. Most likely just trying to avoid attention, to the point it's becoming obvious.
I haven't been exactly laying low. Look at my ISO.
I've seen your ISO, a lot of your posts became very safe after your wagon cooled off. It's hard to read your posts and not notice how cautious you've been.
MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 603, Roden wrote:Saudade town read dropping dramatically in just two pages. Didn't expect that.
No he's just an pillion. An pillion with town vibes tho. I can't quite explain it.

Wait he got replaced? I didn't catch up yet. Welcome Math!
I can agree with this.
In post 892, T3 wrote:
Votecount:
  • marcistar (5): Roden, ssbm_Kyouko, Salsabil Faria, omo, DrippingGoofball
    omo (3): MaxTheFox, ManateeDude, MathBlade
    ManateeDude (1): Dwlee99
    Dwlee99 (1): Titus
    DrippingGoofball (1): marcistar
Day 1 will end in (expired on 2021-07-25 10:22:01).
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

In post 764, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 715, MaxTheFox wrote: Elimination on omo seems the safest to me at this point. They haven't countered my last response to them (466) at all despite posting after I posted it. They're just oddly detached despite being aggressive if that makes sense.
Wait, where is
OMO
?? They suddenly vanished!

UNVOTE: Dwlee99

VOTE: OMO
In post 783, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 781, Dwlee99 wrote:Titus is actually more likely scum than manatee I think so if people are down for a flash wagon
Hmmmm.....
Fine, will sheep you this time, if anyone from
Titus
and
Manatee
will flip green, you're red... deal?

In post 785, oʍo wrote:VOTE: manatee
I'm content with a titus lim on the basis that it is outside my confident townreads because i cant read titus but would be a loss if they flipped town for us.
In post 789, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: omo

dwlee i cant figure out why u TR them
In post 803, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:VOTE: marcistar I would come to manatee as well because I think this "limbo" in my reads is one scum buddying town/trying to create partner equity with town.

Manatee has better upsides in her posting. I also feel like Marci's vote has generally been wasted this game and that is where scum likes to sit when town eats each other up. Others are also guilty of this.
In post 810, MathBlade wrote:
In post 789, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: omo

dwlee i cant figure out why u TR them
I can definitely sheep this given Owo’s push of Titus before her claim and lack of vote.

For all the sussing of Titus she had very few votes IIRC probably looking for a Titus susser, nonvoter

VOTE: Owo
In post 868, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Everyone is claiming, now it’s my turn... I'm an ascetic mafia rolecop :cop:

UNVOTE: Titus

VOTE: Marci

In post 875, DrippingGoofball wrote:UNVOTE:

OmO looking better and dropping town tells.
In post 882, oʍo wrote:oh yeah I forgot looker was towny, DGB goes up to my townlean area.

VOTE: Marci
I'll consolidate here since I saw a lot of votes here.

If it flips scum it'd be good to just plow through manatee and then reeval only if that flips town then.
In post 891, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 665, Roden wrote:Also don't think Marci has been doing much solving or scum hunting, mainly just chatting with everyone and being friendly.
Based on this alone, she's scum.

VOTE: marci
between the top 2 votecounts, bottom VC clears Marci IMO

I know my reads aren't 100% shit so with 3/4 of my d1 scumreads being wrong on top of the 4th one actually being uninteractive with DGB slot, I'd venture to say I'm right on Max and I should have pushed it harder when I got pinged at the start.
These VCs are actually what push me over the edge. Salsa is on all 3 of the peak wagons on town there, but when it comes time to vote DGB she is self-voting and complaining that this town doesnt want to cooperate. (Not sure if the complaints came on D1 or D2)

As of now I am leaning most toward Salsa and think that we do Salsa>No Elim, and try for a 3p ELO if we're wrong on Salsa. Theres still a lot to discuss though and I have notes to post on Monday
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2048, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2042, ManateeDude wrote:salsa>marci wins us the game i think
See I am pretty sure it’s not Dwlee, my gut says to go along with Salsa or Marci, but I am scared of you powerwolfing Kyo from a logical standpoint.

Can you give me your best deep wolf game to read Sunday?
The deep wolf question was to Kyo. My bad that’s unclear.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2049, Dwlee99 wrote:Marci vote parking on DGB is indicative of something and I can't figure out what.
I think based on D1 Kyo/Marci is much more likely.

Like too much points this to be Kyo and I will have time Sunday to read but I also don’t like how in her latest post she’s all like “yeah elim Salsa then if that fails no elim” when no elim changes like nothing. I die and it’s the same PoE if Salsa is town.

So like ??? If anything if Salsa is town we just run the 4P melo.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2049, Dwlee99 wrote:Marci vote parking on DGB is indicative of something and I can't figure out what.
Make sure to read all of Marci's ISO D1 for context, and will probably need to open other players at times to see what she's responding to

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2052, MathBlade wrote:

Like too much points this to be Kyo and I will have time Sunday to read but I also don’t like how in her latest post she’s all like “yeah elim Salsa then if that fails no elim” when no elim changes like nothing. I die and it’s the same PoE if Salsa is town.

Theres a chance you or I die at 4 if we no lim and it could help the last town if they're paranoid of one of us. Will look for a deep wolf game of mine. Already posted all my old games, it's been a few years though so I'll have to look at them myself first. I've had 2 scum games since coming back and they were both bad performances.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2054, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

Theres a chance you or I die at 4 if we no lim and it could help the last town if they're paranoid of one of us. Will look for a deep wolf game of mine. Already posted all my old games, it's been a few years though so I'll have to look at them myself first. I've had 2 scum games since coming back and they were both bad performances.
No there isn’t.

Assume a you + me + scum + one Townie combo.

It literally does not serve scum’s interest to kill there if your theory is true because you said it aloud.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

So it's old and it's a micro, but I think it's a good example of a deepwolf game you're looking for and it's only 36 pages.

Birds of Paradise

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I will add it to my read on Sunday list. It’s kinda massive.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2055, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2054, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

No there isn’t.

Assume a you + me + scum + one Townie combo.

It literally does not serve scum’s interest to kill there if your theory is true because you said it aloud.
I'm inclined to agree but I just saw scum kill in 4p MELO on no lim recently. Idk why they did, but they did. Could happen again, and doesnt hurt to try I think.

Going to bed

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by marcistar »

bestie i think if it gets down to 4 people no limming will cause town to lose prob LOL
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I got a pm from Mod saying
Manatee
is town and she
again
votes me today lolol!! :lol:

VOTE: ssbm
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:45 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2059, marcistar wrote:bestie i think if it gets down to 4 people no limming will cause town to lose prob LOL
??
I prefer they, thanks :)
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:22 am

Post by T3 »

Votecount:
  • ssbm_Kyouko (1): MathBlade, Salsabil Faria
    Salsabil Faria (1): ManateeDude
Day 4 will end in (expired on 2021-08-14 17:26:01).
With 6 alive, it takes 4 to eliminate.
Last edited by T3 on Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:22 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 433, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 253, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 251, Roden wrote:
In post 245, marcistar wrote:
In post 244, Roden wrote:I'm down for town reading Kyouko, if only because her reasoning for scum reading me is so bad I don't think scum would try it.
do u usually play like this..?
Like what? Her accusation is completely unreasonable. Let alone hypocritical since she hasn't commented on everything either.
Let me take you through the reasoning again since you seem to not follow, based on you a) saying my read is unreasonable and b) calling my read hypocritical.

1. Roden's ISO up to 172 seems content to participate in RVS.
2. Roden, in 172, complains that RVS is going on too long. Conclusion: Roden wants to move the game out of RVS. Up to this point, the thought process tracks. You
were
fine to participate in RVS, but now you are tiring of it.
3. In 173, immediately afterward, you ask omo how serious their hero solve is. In good faith, this can be seen as an attempt to get the conversation moving
away
from RVS. To this point, your purported stance on RVS and your actions still track with one another.
4. Things of interest that could be commented on occur while you are offline
Spoiler: The things that happened, raw quotes, no context
In post 179, oʍo wrote:
In post 147, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 75, oʍo wrote:
In post 66, MaxTheFox wrote:Is Not_Mafia trolling or what?

VOTE: omo for being the only other one not to confirm.
VOTE: MaxTheFox
This is a nervous scumclaim right here
In what way is it a scumclaim? I think I'm keeping the vote then...
In what way isn't it?
In post 180, oʍo wrote:
In post 156, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 101, oʍo wrote:
In post 97, ManateeDude wrote:on a serious note i dont like lookers passivity in regards to being asked about voting
I think Looker's behavior is pretty town indicative in thought process, if very chaotic in nature.
Mention the post(s) you find town indicative please.
Which ones are scum indicative?
In post 184, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 180, oʍo wrote:
In post 156, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 101, oʍo wrote:
In post 97, ManateeDude wrote:on a serious note i dont like lookers passivity in regards to being asked about voting
I think Looker's behavior is pretty town indicative in thought process, if very chaotic in nature.
Mention the post(s) you find town indicative please.
Which ones are scum indicative?
This isn't the answer of my question and their posts are either NAI or fluff so far.

UNVOTE: geraintm

VOTE: OMO
In post 186, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 179, oʍo wrote:
In post 147, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 75, oʍo wrote:
In post 66, MaxTheFox wrote:Is Not_Mafia trolling or what?

VOTE: omo for being the only other one not to confirm.
VOTE: MaxTheFox
This is a nervous scumclaim right here
In what way is it a scumclaim? I think I'm keeping the vote then...
In what way isn't it?
The burden of proof is on you, you accused me first.
In post 187, MaxTheFox wrote:omo is either scum or just trying to cause chaos. None of their posts make much sense as town, they're either baseless accusations or dodging questions.
In post 193, oʍo wrote:
In post 187, MaxTheFox wrote:omo is either scum or just trying to cause chaos. None of their posts make much sense as town, they're either baseless accusations or dodging questions.
Yes I am causing chaos. Why is that scummy?
In post 194, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 193, oʍo wrote:
Yes I am causing chaos. Why is that scummy?
It's scummy because it gets in the way of town's discussion. Especially since RVS is pretty much over.

And answer my question, with how you're dodging people's questions I'm happy to lock my vote onto you.
In post 195, oʍo wrote:Weird bc I've been doing more discussion than you have. Sounds like youre your own obstacle to getting into discussion and you're projecting that onto me :)

Also what you claim isnt proof that is my intent nor does your analysis look at intent. Happy to dunk you if you keep this up.
In post 197, marcistar wrote:
In post 162, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also VOTE: Marcistar masons unite on this
spoilered image removed from quote by ssbm_Kyouko

In post 167, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I want to change my vote, who should I vote and why?
vote whoever.
im voting looker because i felt like the whole "waiting on max" thing was just them making excuses to not post. and my vote kept, because i don't really like his posting following manatees questioning them.
don't think what they've been doing is really scummy rn, the game was not really serious and they seem to have been trying to drive it into serious zone.
In post 200, Saudade wrote:Max has reacted alright to the few votes thrown at him actually
In post 204, geraintm wrote:
In post 167, Salsabil Faria wrote:[color=8040FF]I want to change my vote, who should I vote and why?[/color]
hate this post.
+1 on my scum index
In post 206, Looker wrote:Also, VOTE: owo - she's pocketing Not_Mafia, and her and marcistar are being cliquey. Fight the power. End the oppressive regime.
In post 212, ManateeDude wrote:looker looking like a good policy lim on top of the fact i dont really dont TR them at all
In post 214, Not_Mafia wrote:Don't like how quickly Saudade has let go of his hate boner
In post 217, marcistar wrote:
In post 205, Looker wrote:Why are Women voting Titus? Is she a misogynist?
tbh, i remember reading the vote count.. and i was just confused who women was because i dont remember there being someone named that.. am i remembering wrong?
In post 209, Looker wrote:I confused owo with Manatee - it's all pink and blue
"cliquey" are u saying thats scummy..? whats making you want to use that to go after her instead of me..?
and, if ur confusing owo with manatee, why did u not switch onto manatee once u realized this mistake?

5. In 218, when you return, your immediate post is "Didn't get an answer to this." Your question was directed at omo, and if you had read to know he didnt answer you, you would have also seen he was husy engaging with one of the scumreads in his hero solve. A more appropriate follow up for town that was tring to sort omo would be to comment on his interaction with Max, or follow up with a question asking him to explain his read on Marci or Manatee, as it seems clear that he is serious about Max, and by extension, should be serious about the others.

In my opinion, you should have been commenting on the action from 4. 218 is the kind of post that scum makes to give the appearance they are genuinely scumhunting: "look everyone, when he didn't answer my question, I didnt forget about it. Call me town because I'm following through with this" - I used to do this as scum all the time. I would re-iso myself constantly and make sure everyone had answered my questions and if they had not, I would get loud about it. Because a lot of people will form scumreads because "this person is asking questions but isn't drawing meaningful conclusions", or "... but doesn't seem to care when they go unanswered"

There is the reasoning.

a) My read on you is not unreasonable.
b) The basis of my read is that you did not comment on things that could take the game out of RVS when you purport to be tiring of it. There is nothing hypocritical about my read, because I did not say I was tiring of RVS (though I was, and was having difficulty forming reads), and am bringing something that gets the ball rolling instead of doing very little about it and trying to make it look like I am doing more than I am.

To say my read is hypocritical is to show that you are not trying to understand my thought process. If you had tried to understand it, you would have known what my issue with you was, and you would not accuse me of being hypocritical. It shows you are thinking at a shallow level by reducing my read on you to "Roden didnt comment on everything so he is scum" and trying to flip that reduction around on me and call me hypocritical for not commenting on everything.
Ok, I'm convinced to vote
Roden
but my current SR
OMO
also voted them and I don’t think scum need to buss this early. I'll decide after finishing the catch-up ig.
This kind of shallow thinking: I'm not going to vote for my scumread because my other scumread is voting them, is scum-indicative. Town doesnt have a perfect picture and should expect that they could be wrong on one or the other, and shouldn't be worried about this on D1 with no flips. I think more likely she is waiting to see which way the tide is turning before voting
In post 697, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 487, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 430, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 222, Roden wrote:
In post 219, Looker wrote:Women = Roden, and I'm not switching because I like owo more. The cliqueyness was half-assed. It can be re-attacked later.
We get it, you're either scum claiming or you're a PR trying to hide yourself with scumminess so you don't get NK'd. Whatever, moving on.
This mentioning PR part seems TMI.
I don't understand how this seems TMI. How'd you come to this conclusion? The rest of your posting tracks, but this doesn't for me.
They could say town but used the word pr which pinged me.
As mentioned in 487, I was pinged by Salsa calling this TMI. Knowing the flips now though, Roden was saying Looker (DGB) was either scum claiming or a tpr trying to dodge the NK by scumming it up. To say that mentioning PR here is TMI doesnt make sense from a town perspective. It is common knowledge that a strategy as a TPR can be to make yourself a viable candidate for a mislim on a later day so that you dont get NKed (see geraintm's lurking playstyle in this game). Roden isn't saying "you're a PR", which would TMI he knows Looker is town (he wasn't town), Roden is saying it's one or the other. Again this is common knowledge, so accusing Roden of TMI here felt wrong to me as it seemed a reasonable statement for an uninformed townie to make.

I think what was really going on was 2 things: 1, by saying it's TMI, it paints Roden as scum (chainsawing), and 2, the implication is that Roden is TMIing scum!Looker as town, which is a defense of Salsabil's scum buddy Looker.

Also, if the word PR pinged her, she's probably on the lookout for it. Maybe Salsa thought he was actually TMIing that he was a PR and that's why Roden died. Just to PR hunt.
In post 714, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 711, Roden wrote:I was getting the feeling that Dwlee is just a flailing townie.
Hmm...
However, Roden is advocating that Dwlee, one of Salsabil's prime scumreads, is town here. Killing him removes that obstacle.
In post 773, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 751, MathBlade wrote:How do you feel about a policy geraintm or Not Mafia?

Why is Not Mafia so high despite like no posts?
I've no problem ig.
For the reason
Not_Mafia
is getting townnread here, I'm not actually sure about it cause I saw scum!him did that.
So she's fine with a policy on N_M on D1, and she's seen him do this as scum, but on D3 she doesnt vote him until the pressure comes onto her. Until then, she is content to vote alongside him on a counterwagon to his, with me, who she is now scumreading... for being wrong on the person she was counterwagoning? I'm actually not recalling why she is SRing me because it looked weak to me and I was expecting it from end of her D3 play.
In post 783, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 781, Dwlee99 wrote:Titus is actually more likely scum than manatee I think so if people are down for a flash wagon
Hmmmm.....
Fine, will sheep you this time, if anyone from
Titus
and
Manatee
will flip green, you're red... deal?

Now this is a ridiculous proposal in and of itself, but suddenly she is willing to sheep dwlee when she's been interested in eliminating him pretty much all game to.this point.
In post 1001, Salsabil Faria wrote:
What a hypocrite pl!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
When I was voting
OMO
and
Dwlee
, either I was completely ignored or they were strongly townread by others which made me back off a little and I decided to sheep others. But now I am not town to all of you because I went against
Titus
or to your precious M3 group, which you guys want to eliminate???
You guys deserve each other, not gonna post anymore, screw yourselves!! :evil:

UNVOTE: Marci

VOTE: Salsabil Faria

Read-list

Town:
ssbm
Math
Titus
Roden

Scum:
Dwlee
OMO
goofball

Rests are null now, will be changed after the D1 and N1 flips most probably.
Hmm, what's wrong with this readslist?
1. Dwlee in her scumreads, even though she was just seemingly flipped on him and was sheeping him
2. N_M in "the rest are null", when she has stated already that she has seen that N_M has played this exact way as scum before.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:25 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

VOTE: Salsabil Faria

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I am still fine with Salsa today I think.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Kyo's case seems convincing, I'm just trying to figure out if it is another max case.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2062, T3 wrote:
Votecount:
  • ssbm_Kyouko (1): MathBlade,Salsa
    Salsabil Faria (1): ManateeDude
Day 4 will end in (expired on 2021-08-14 17:26:01).
With 6 alive, it takes 4 to eliminate.

Fixing VC. Anyone have questions before I start the shit ton amount of reading there is?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

I started reading and something came up…

Like 300+ posts in another game is a lot.

I don’t like Salsa voting Kyo here after my vote

VOTE: Unvote

Like I still scumread Kyo but the optics of that are weird.

Will try to read more later
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2064, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:VOTE: Salsabil Faria
You can start playing newbie games again after seeing my flip.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

One of the reasons I'm not that much invested in this game because I don’t roll
scum
here.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2068, MathBlade wrote:I don’t like Salsa voting Kyo here after my vote.
Next time pm me before you'll post here or vote anyone after seeing my vote, I'll not complain.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2071, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Next time pm me before you'll post here or vote anyone after seeing my vote, I'll not complain.
That’s against site rules.

You can’t be PMing other players during the game about the game.

And I don’t have to vote somewhere else when I am not sure. This is needle in a haystack and I have two guesses.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2070, Salsabil Faria wrote:
One of the reasons I'm not that much invested in this game because I don’t roll
scum
here.
Another thing, I'm
not
stupid as scum. The mistakes I made here which you think I made as scum, scum!me will never do that, I
always
read the thread.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2072, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2071, Salsabil Faria wrote:
That’s against site rules.

You can’t be PMing other players during the game about the game.

And I don’t have to vote somewhere else when I am not sure. This is needle in a haystack and I have two guesses.
Google sarcasm

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”