Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1411, MathBlade wrote:(Gibbs slap) I can’t know if I am being effective until tomorrow.
In post 1412, MathBlade wrote:And my point isn’t to relieve pressure off Umlaut if that isn’t clear enough already.
In post 1413, MathBlade wrote:What do you think of my Datisi Umlaut case?
I have trouble seeing your agenda then. Not being able to determine your agenda makes it hard not to accidently step on your toes.

As for Datisi Umlaut, I don't ever see them being scum together. Datisi is tied with you for my second highest townread.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Come with me to lalala land for a bit. Assume Datisi+Umlaut. Who is a good third?

Just live in the land of make believe with me.

Scummy people tend not to be nightkills so if I am right and Datisi is possibly scum then he doesn’t die.
If you’re right and you keep insisting it then Datisi dies and it’s dumb.

In cases like this stop defending your townreads.

Join me in “moonlogic”.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

does anyone have a direct objection to my Aristeia push?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Datisi »

hm. titus, you that sure math is town?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1429, Gamma Emerald wrote:does anyone have a direct objection to my Aristeia push?
No objection. Go for it. The more hunting the better.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1429, Gamma Emerald wrote:does anyone have a direct objection to my Aristeia push?
I like ari for town, and would much prefer chaos or even umlaut
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

luke, how may i bribe you for an umlaut vote?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1432, Lukewarm wrote:
why? I was kinda hoping you and anyone else who spoke up would provide some sort of counterargument to what I'd said
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1433, Datisi wrote:luke, how may i bribe you for an umlaut vote?
I feel like chaos is SUPER scummy, and it feels like admitting defeat just rolling over and letting a second couter wagons go through while I'm over here championing the chaos wagon both days. But like, it is just not happening even though no one is out here town casing him and he certainly has not suddenly started towning it up
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1434, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1432, Lukewarm wrote:
why? I was kinda hoping you and anyone else who spoke up would provide some sort of counterargument to what I'd said
They started with a laissez-faire attitude, that I think is pretty clearly an alt gimmick.

But then their hunger to solve has poked through that facade at various points. . This break from character makes less sense to me coming from scum. A scum ari could hide behind the gimiick more, but then some heavy solving barreled out anyways.

And end of day 1 there was is a lot of effort going out into that prism scum read that 100% depended on a meg scum flip, and then meg flipped town, so that was like a LOT of wasted effort for scum!meg. Similar to T3 doing all of that meta dive work to get a town read on Datsi, that was a lot of mental gymnastics to put us into a game state of town reading prism / not_mafia. I think I would be more suspicious if she had actually tried to push that narrative into a Prism elim, but she didn't.

And then today, this felt like a wild change of pace for scum!ari to make, but also very very similar to what I was thinking about over night
In post 1240, Aristeia wrote:Mostly cried and had paranoid thoughts about Datisi being a scumbag who's playing with my heart.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Datisi »

i do this ari is more likely than not, but it's because of her reaction to something i saw in thread, which i don't think is worth bringing up today

pedit: lmfao i love getting pedited by a proper case when my post is "idk she prob town lol"
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1437, Datisi wrote:i do think* ari is more likely town* than not
i cannot type apparently
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1428, MathBlade wrote:Come with me to lalala land for a bit. Assume Datisi+Umlaut. Who is a good third?

Scummy people tend not to be nightkills so if I am right and Datisi is possibly scum then he doesn’t die.

Join me in “moonlogic”.
Chaos would be my third.

Scum haven't made the obvious nightkills so I am throwing them off, at a minimum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1430, Datisi wrote:hm. titus, you that sure math is town?
Pretty sure yes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Aristeia »

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1439, Titus wrote:
In post 1428, MathBlade wrote:Come with me to lalala land for a bit. Assume Datisi+Umlaut. Who is a good third?

Join me in “moonlogic”.
Chaos would be my third.

Scum haven't made the obvious nightkills so I am throwing them off, at a minimum.
…..

Like I can’t…..

You are Parker

I just

Gah.

Gonna be afk for today. If need be will vote Umlaut tomorrow but Umlaut should probably be the elim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I've never had the good fortune to play vs MathScum - he tells me that he is like one of the best scum players on the site so I don't think I'd be able to identify him very accurately. Everything he's posting makes me feel we are in a town!math world though.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1442, MathBlade wrote:You are Parker
This is why I am frustrated. You haven't understood my crumbs at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Titus »

Well except for be Sophie
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1436, Lukewarm wrote:They started with a laissez-faire attitude, that I think is pretty clearly an alt gimmick.

But then their hunger to solve has poked through that facade at various points. 265 666 671 690 703 722. This break from character makes less sense to me coming from scum. A scum ari could hide behind the gimiick more, but then some heavy solving barreled out anyways.
eh I don't entirely agree, I feel like the most "solvy" portion of Ari's ISO kinda just cracked free of the laissez-faire vibe, rather than fitting into it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

the mental gymnastics point makes sense a little but I still want to see Ari re-litigate her Alch read
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1444, Titus wrote:
In post 1442, MathBlade wrote:You are Parker
This is why I am frustrated. You haven't understood my crumbs at all.
Did you ever consider maybe I have but I am playing dumb? And that maybe after the like hundredth time I told you to stop you should?

If I change I acknowledge it’s a crumb and scum know where to look.
If I don’t change you just repeat yourself.

So either A> I have gotten it or B> I haven’t or C> You want me to react to a gambit

Either way you should like stop mentioning them and move on.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Umlaut »

In post 1296, MathBlade wrote:1224 reads to me like someone entirely uninterested in the game not scummy. Many many times I have seen completely disinterested town and scum make similar posts. Ari also did the same sort of uninterested hop in but yet you pick on Umlaut why? I have as scum taken advantage of disinterested town to get a quick elim. We just had wagonpalooza D1 and now 4 people are confident sans case?

That reads one of two things neither of which are protown to share yet. Regardless I think a scum in Chaos, Datisi, Gamma, and Titus is quite high regardless of which explanation I go down.

Premise A: (Secret premise)
If Premise A is true then scum likely think Premise A is true and therefore would vote Umlaut.
If Premise A is not true then scum likely think they may get a free elim by hopping on without discussion like everyone else.
In post 1297, MathBlade wrote:It’s rather telling that 1224 is the first attempt to explain Umlaut scum rather than using D1 and that’s after unexplained votes appeared.

To those of you who are that sure Umlaut is scum, why not go look back and see what was scummy D1?

Make a case of it.
Math says he's not defending me and wants me limmed but this definitely reads like defending to me...
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”