rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:54 am

Post by rousseau »

Show
il est dehors. il est dehors et brennan a pris les clés. veuillez nous aider. ils sont morts. ils sont tous morts. aidez-nous. ils sont morts.

ils sont tous morts. aidez-nous. ils sont morts. si qui que ce soit puisse entendre ceci,

il est dehors. veuillez nous aider. veuillez nous aider.
rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:56 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 4, Morning Tweet wrote:
>>
At least three of the callers wish for the town to win.

>>
One of the callers wishes for the scum to win and is informed of the scums' identities. Scum knows which caller this is.
could you imagine

being a third party radio caller newbie stump
Show
il est dehors. il est dehors et brennan a pris les clés. veuillez nous aider. ils sont morts. ils sont tous morts. aidez-nous. ils sont morts.

ils sont tous morts. aidez-nous. ils sont morts. si qui que ce soit puisse entendre ceci,

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:59 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 10, Infinity 324 wrote:pedit: that'd be fun tbh
i assume the ambiguity is just for our benefit, but yeah
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:01 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 11, rousseau wrote:i assume the ambiguity is just for our benefit, but yeah
i guess there could potentially be two callers who wish for the scum to win and the second is uninformed and the scum are also not informed of this caller based on wording
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:01 am

Post by rousseau »

but more likely just 4-1 for operational purposes
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:11 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 16, skitter30 wrote:Its basically an intro to mafia for those newbie stumps, i hope they have fun
do you think they are from the future? flavour wise
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:14 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 18, skitter30 wrote:Hmmm? No it sounds like they're just 'off' the island flavor wise but are experiencing everything as we do?
hm, do they sometimes 'reset' the mini theme queue numbers
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:18 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 21, skitter30 wrote:Rousseau feel free to not answer but have i played with you?
yes; as drusilla and hari and team rocket queen
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:20 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 23, skitter30 wrote:Shiki also?
you were in one of my games as shiki? hm
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:25 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 27, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I am an evil smoke monster
we have a locke too!!!
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:10 am

Post by rousseau »

do you think the callers share a pt or another means of communicating with oneanother?
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:24 am

Post by rousseau »

a) you could also answer the above question if you would like

b) there's a melville quote in the signature of inutile (also me)
wonderfullest things are ever the unmentionable; deep memories yield no epitaphs;

(omitting the bit about bulkington due to it not making sense out of context)
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:24 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 33, rousseau wrote:b) there's a melville quote in the signature of inutile (also me)
wonderfullest things are ever the unmentionable; deep memories yield no epitaphs;

(omitting the bit about bulkington due to it not making sense out of context)
unsure why this was noteworthy other than to say, 'signature, thumbs up', sorry
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:45 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 43, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1, Morning Tweet wrote:3. Eliminations are compulsive.
I was reading the OP to make sure I understood everything going on and this stood out
@MOD what happens if a majority vote is not reached by deadline?
it says plurality in votecount
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:47 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 46, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:P sure Locke already scumslipped. I'm town and my pm doesnt mention the word malefactors at all. Assuming that's scum's flavor name at least.
pretty sure morning tweet wrote those not the players..? also malefactor is just like 'evildoer'
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:49 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 48, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I know what malefactor means, but it seems implied that the players wrote those messages
i think they are simply templated the way future messages from those players will be; they seem far too narrative there to have been written by the players

also do you think it is important for us to sort the callers?
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:55 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 57, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:You think that I with a red PM know that the word malefactors is not in the green PMs?
there's a sample pm? but also eh
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:57 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 50, rousseau wrote:also do you think it is important for us to sort the callers?
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:58 am

Post by rousseau »

i don't know how i did that
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:11 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 77, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah probably
mm, is there something you are expecting from ssbm wagon if you think ssbm possibly townslipped there?
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:15 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 86, Infinity 324 wrote:Not sure what you're asking? I didn't vote her
it just felt like you say 'i actually think this was a townslip' in your words of course but then...

pressure continues being applied there and you comment on cephrir asking if allowed to townread me (likely outsourcing due to unfamiliarity?, maybe)

but not on the wagon on the player you think townslipped?
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:16 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 91, rousseau wrote:
In post 86, Infinity 324 wrote:Not sure what you're asking? I didn't vote her
it just felt like you say 'i actually think this was a townslip' in your words of course but then...

pressure continues being applied there and you comment on cephrir asking if allowed to townread me (likely outsourcing due to unfamiliarity?, maybe)

but not on the wagon on the player you think townslipped?
so i was asking if like, there was something you were observing? or?
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:24 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 97, Cephrir wrote:What I really mean by that post is I'm townreading you for that reason even though it's maybe not a good reason. Rhetorical question.
oh

that makes sense too i think

it felt like maybe you were saying 'i am townreading her for this but if you are more familiar and think i should not be let me know' to me
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:27 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 102, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm not quite sure what you're expecting of me besides repeating "hey bad wagon" which isn't my playstyle
i guess it wasn't an expectation as much as attempting to gather what you may have observed about the wagon if you were attempting to observe it, but i think it was maybe a thought i should have written down to ask you slightly later
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:31 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 107, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I just think it's weird to read that one of the callers is scum and then not go back and analyze the callers' posts. I came into the game expecting from the description there would be anonymous messages that were sometimes pro-scum, sometimes pro-town. This is different so after I caught up I went back and read the caller messages again, to see if there was any hidden message for scum because immediately the scum caller reminds me of a traitor. I was expecting them to try to signal scum in some way, so I was specifically rereading for crumbs when I noticed it.
the scum caller knows the scum team and the scum team knows the scum caller
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:32 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 111, rousseau wrote:the scum caller knows the scum team and the scum team knows the scum caller
In post 4, Morning Tweet wrote:>> One of the callers wishes for the scum to win and is informed of the scums' identities. Scum knows which caller this is.
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:40 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 4, Morning Tweet wrote:>> One of the callers wishes for the scum to win and is informed of the scums' identities. Scum knows which caller this is.
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:44 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 121, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Possibilites for the 5th caller include "no alignment" (controlled by mod), a scum caller similar to a traitor that is unknown to the scumteam and scum caller, or town. Imo the verbiage, which seems carefully selected, rules them out as a scum that is known to the scumteam
In post 9, rousseau wrote:
In post 4, Morning Tweet wrote:
>>
At least three of the callers wish for the town to win.

>>
One of the callers wishes for the scum to win and is informed of the scums' identities. Scum knows which caller this is.
could you imagine

being a third party radio caller newbie stump
In post 11, rousseau wrote:
In post 10, Infinity 324 wrote:pedit: that'd be fun tbh
i assume the ambiguity is just for our benefit, but yeah
In post 12, rousseau wrote:
In post 11, rousseau wrote:i assume the ambiguity is just for our benefit, but yeah
i guess there could potentially be two callers who wish for the scum to win and the second is uninformed and the scum are also not informed of this caller based on wording
In post 13, rousseau wrote:but more likely just 4-1 for operational purposes
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:51 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 130, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:or they have valuable info
the now classic 'npcs have valuable info'
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:57 am

Post by rousseau »

unofficial votecount
Spoiler:
(3) ssbm kyouko:
pookythemagicalbear (), cephrir (), skitter30 ()
(2) skitter30:
ssbm kyouko (), roden ()
(1) tetrina:
gamma emerald ()
(1) gamma emerald:
infinity 324 ()
(1) roden:
galron ()
(1) pookythemagicalbear:
drippinggoofball ()

(4) not voting:
ydrasse, tetrina, house, rousseau

deadline:
(expired on 2021-08-17 15:00:00)

votelog
Spoiler:
infinity votes gamma emerald ()
pooky votes ydrasse ()
skitter votes house ()
gamma emerald votes tetrina ()
cephrir votes gamma emerald ()
drippinggoofball votes pooky ()
ssbm kyouko votes rousseau ()
pooky votes ssbm kyouko ()
cephrir votes ssbm kyouko ()
skitter votes ssbm kyouko ()
ssbm votes skitter ()
galron votes roden ()
roden votes skitter ()
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:00 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 154, Gamma Emerald wrote:Does this have any sort of dealio on site it’s referencing of us it just a vidya game joke
silent star iv
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:02 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 156, rousseau wrote:silent star iv
link to game

ydrasse and pooky and infinity were players, i counted votes
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:12 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 161, rousseau wrote:
In post 156, rousseau wrote:silent star iv
link to game

ydrasse and pooky and infinity were players, i counted votes
i guess i should probably also note that morning tweet was a player as well
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:21 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 167, Gamma Emerald wrote:hold up, why’s the game number 3001
skitter and i talked about this earlier;

i think possibly rescuers are mafiascum newbies from the future

skitter thinks maybe typo or flavour
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:43 am

Post by rousseau »

would like to know what gamma emerald and infinity currently think of eachother with regards to alignment
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:48 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 183, Tetrina wrote:
In post 76, Ydrasse wrote:scum can’t get page tops btw
Are you serious? :roll:
is this

a gimmick?
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:50 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 184, rousseau wrote:
In post 183, Tetrina wrote:
In post 76, Ydrasse wrote:scum can’t get page tops btw
Are you serious? :roll:
is this

a gimmick?
going to assume yes
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:59 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 196, Gamma Emerald wrote:radio silence
seelonce
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 202, Gamma Emerald wrote:How much mafia have you played in the past Tetrina
Because it seems like the answer is not-a-lot
mm, kinda confused why your assumption wasn't also this is probably a gimmick
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 224, Tetrina wrote:I don't like her calling me a gimmick when I was asking ydrasse something

I think she's town, I mean Resistance, or both her and ydrasse are scums
is there a reason why so many of the posts you commented on (the ones others are calling not so relevant) were ydrasse-centric?
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 229, Tetrina wrote:No, I just responded to what I wanted to. Are you now saying I could be scum with her? Also a lot went over my head tbh but I'll get the hang of it
i mean, you
could
be

but no i was not intending to imply that specifically from my question
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by rousseau »

Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 255, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:If Tetrina was invited to this game by MT from an irl playgroup, the radio callers may also be members of that group, btw.
or the callers not being mafiascummers could have inspired such a claim from tetrina

Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 253, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Scum

rousseau
yea?
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by rousseau »

almost radio friends time
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 358, skitter30 wrote:lol locke is scummy
is it because

'hi'

or

density of game content relative to others

or

appealing to me both w/ regards to read on me and view of tetrina

or

?
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 363, skitter30 wrote:
In post 361, rousseau wrote:is it because
- dislike that he's saying we're doing a bad job while saying he doesn't really know where scum is either
- tetra is a *very* easy place to slap a scumread
- 'you all keep working. we're here to help' feels very off. (actually i think this bit is the part htat pings me the most)
yeah i think the part of 'if trying to appeal to me' that is missed would be that i don't think tetrina is necessarily mafia even if not actually a new forum player (who took 'scum can't pagetop' seriously)

the here to help and shutterbug's 'there's bad actors
among you guys
' yeah?
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 357, Morning Tweet wrote:
             
Ok I gotta say this is quite the interesting group goin' on here.
We've got comms but not much.
Lived in many cities, travelling from place to place as a soldier of war, been a pilot..
I've seen it all, but this is something new.
Hope you all keep in touch, because this will be one hell of a ride...
~Fleet                    
what is prompt for

'lived in many cities...' onwards
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 372, skitter30 wrote:@ rouseau i'm sorry but i dont understand the post you wrote back to me, can you reword it
uh, basically the first part was just expanding on the 'if trying to appeal to me' thing from the series of ors i had asked you previously, like why the 'easy' scumread on tetrina wouldn't necessarily work towards that but it seems unlikely to me that they would have assumed my thought process there so it still seemed possible they were going for that, but now am also thinking about if appealing to me would be a reasonable thing for a mafia!rescuer to be doing anyway and it feels like i am getting further and further away, so probably off course there

the second part was about how the 'there's bad actors
among you guys
from shutterbug also pinged me, because like, there's a bad actor among the rescuers as well,

i feel like i am trying to fill in the all of the steps from like, rescuers read the thread(?) to rescuers give messages to morning tweet to what we are eventually presented

and how it feels like i have to add things to that process? for things included in some of these messages to make sense? like there is roleplaying going on, right,
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:56 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 379, Roden wrote:I don't necessarily think this is scum indicative, but I have no idea how this is supposed to be helpful to town. It's even worse than fluff since we can't even attempt to try to read this.
it think maybe monarch simply did not submit a message before the window

could be mechanic but this seems more likely to me
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:12 am

Post by rousseau »

what is the word for when everyone simultaneously wheels on infinity and it feels orchestrated but the individuals don't feel like mafia
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:46 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 404, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 399, rousseau wrote:what is the word for when everyone simultaneously wheels on infinity and it feels orchestrated but the individuals don't feel like mafia
Chinese fire drill/flash wagon?
too hard to make sense of even with the big magnifying glass

like sure drippinggoofball + one of wheelers likely skitter partners if skitter mafia? but eh

if infinity mafia wheelers likely town

it just, like, everyone appeared from disparate places to scumread infinity at approximately the same time and other than tetrina also put effort into those scumreads and it does not feel particularly like that's just how things happen ya know
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:58 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 413, Ydrasse wrote:i don’t feel that this is a particularly rare occurrence? i can think of two times off the top of my head where there was something scummy that happened that town all jumped on at the same time, and both times it /was/ on mafia
it didn't feel like that to me though

like 'scummy thing happens! we will vote infinity for scummy thing!'

it felt like

'i am now scumreading infinity because...'
'i am also scumreading infinity because...'
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:00 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 416, rousseau wrote:like 'scummy thing happens! we will vote infinity for scummy thing!'

it felt like

'i am also scumreading infinity because...'
i am trying to say it felt like the bottom one not the top one (which is the situation i think you were describing)
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:02 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 418, Ydrasse wrote:if the latter is the result of the first i don’t see a difference in the situations
you think all of your reasonings align?
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:08 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 422, Ydrasse wrote:if you think all of us are individually not-scummy, do you take issue with the reasons we all have even if they aren’t the same?
i guess maybe only the main participants were being considered when i said individually not scummy; drippinggoofball's 'excessively conciliatory' post also noteworthy and would not classify it as such

it's just weird to see come together like that, like different reasonings reaching the same conclusion at the same time, hard to make sense of like i said
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:14 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 431, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like the way he’s applying Ydrasse’s spiritual doublevote is towny
uh
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:23 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 432, rousseau wrote:
In post 431, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like the way he’s applying Ydrasse’s spiritual doublevote is towny
uh
confused as to how ydrasse saying i'll doublevote for pooky
and pooky voting for you (gamma emerald) is towny to you
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:26 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 426, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Mod is trying to get a pagetop, dont make it easy on her
i assumed that was going to be a votecount
do not worry moderators i can do the thing

unofficial votecount
Spoiler:
(3) skitter30:
roden (), infinity 324 (), gamma emerald ()
(3) infinity 324:
tetrina (), ydrasse (), ssbm kyouko ()
(1) drippinggoofball:
skitter30 ()
(1) tetrina:
house ()
(1) gamma emerald:
pookythemagicalbear ()
(1) ssbm kyouko:
cephrir ()
(1) roden:
galron ()
(1) cephrir:
drippinggoofball ()

(1) not voting:
rousseau

deadline:

votelog
Spoiler:
pooky votes ydrasse ()
skitter votes house ()
ssbm votes skitter ()
galron votes roden ()
roden votes skitter ()
pooky votes gamma ()
ydrasse votes gamma ()
infinity votes skitter ()
gamma emerald votes skitter ()
house votes tetrina ()
drippinggoofball votes skitter ()
tetrina votes infinity ()
ydrasse votes infinity ()
ssbm votes galron ()
skitter votes drippinggoofball ()
drippinggoofball votes cephrir ()
ssbm kyouko votes infinity ()
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:30 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 453, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:DGB's skitter vote bugged me as potentially opportunistic and there's also something that looks like theater going on between it and Galron
this definitely a +partner equity vote for drippinggoofball/skitter

like drippinggoofball definitely knows that sort of early unexplained e-2 makes those on the wagon wary and diverts attention
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:32 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 457, Tetrina wrote:Infinity who do you think is scums with you if you are scum?
A+
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:35 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 459, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I buy the +equity reasoning, but I TR skitter so if anything I think it's more likely muddying the waters than taking down a partner wagon.
yeah that was mostly the 'but eh' part of my earlier post regarding
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:42 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 464, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Tetrina elevated to TR
this line of questioning from tetrina actually was A+ because like

the answer is 'i'm not scum'

but they both assigned a lot of words to things that were not that

and now the mind wonders
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:56 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 475, Gamma Emerald wrote:The question wasn’t “am I scum”, it was “would a Gamma/Infinity partnership make sense to you”
Which is a unique question (and probably town because of that) because asking someone to analyze a POV that generally they wouldn’t be willing to entertain seems like 90ish% of the time you won’t get an answer like I gave. I consider myself an exceptional case of a player who is self-conscious enough to genuinely be able to consider whether I’d approach things in certain ways as scum when I’m town
This kinda became a ramble because I generally don’t feel like I get much of a chance to expand on this part of my play these days
the question, as it was posed to you, was:
In post 461, Tetrina wrote:Hmm okay Gamma do you think you and Infinity as 2 scums makes sense?
so to me the expected answer would be

'no i do not think we do because i am not scum regardless of infinity's alignment'
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:58 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 479, rousseau wrote:'no i do not think we do because i am not scum regardless of infinity's alignment'
or simply 'i'm not scum'
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:04 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 482, DrippingGoofball wrote:You know this wagon wasn't going through on page 12. That is something I "definitely know." If your working hypothesis is that I am a cunning scum player, I just wait it out. It's a RVS lulzwagon.

Now the reactions, those are potentially interesting. It did cause players to take firmer stances.
i probably should have used definitely 0 times in that post instead of 2
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:19 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 493, Gamma Emerald wrote:DGB and Galron’s current posting is making me feel like kyouko may have a point
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:41 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 509, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also Galron, in , who are you about to sheep? What is "the call on cephrir" and who made it? It seems from context it's meant to be me but I'm leaning town on him
drippinggoofball, i assume, who declared cephrir to be scum
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:20 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 521, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 510, rousseau wrote:
In post 509, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also Galron, in , who are you about to sheep? What is "the call on cephrir" and who made it? It seems from context it's meant to be me but I'm leaning town on him
drippinggoofball, i assume, who declared cephrir to be scum
Are you prepared to defend Cephrir beign town?
i was not disagreeing with you; i was simply answering ssbm kyouko's questions for galron, as it seemed very probable to me from the post

i don't really have a read on cephrir; i viewed flavour things similarly but that's likely not alignment indicative and the 'townread' thing i could easily see going either way
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:25 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 538, DrippingGoofball wrote:"drippinggoofball, i assume, who declared cephrir to be scum"

So my reading sarcasm/contempt in this sentence was just my imagination?
? yes, though i am curious as to why it read that way to you

the i assume was just to say that i can't actually read galron's mind so i wasn't sure that's what galron intended but it seemed probable enough to me to answer
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:32 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 544, DrippingGoofball wrote:The word "declare" conjures up "I do declare" pearl clutching
oh, hm

i just meant that you said it as though it was a statement of fact
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:33 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 558, Galron wrote:
In post 526, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not sold on Cephrir!town but I don’t like the way you or Galron entered the thread after kyouko called you town partners with Infinity
I missed this. Where?
In post 453, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 442, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay why are DGB and galron in your bottom 3 reads?
It's already explained in my readslist.

Galron I think should have a different view of me based on his stance around the communications from the callers. He said they're a distraction and town should not abide a distraction taking hold of the thread

DGB's skitter vote bugged me as potentially opportunistic and there's also something that looks like theater going on between it and Galron

Infinity is white knighting me and also has what feel like forced interactions with galron.

The three of them are sort of positioned "around" skitter vs me, which could be distancing between Galron and DGB/Infinity on opposite sides.
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:38 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 566, Galron wrote:
In post 562, Tetrina wrote:Galron can you say why you're upset or frustrated?
I'm not. Where do you get that idea?
tetrina did not like that i called her post a gimmick, i did not like that you called my post a conspiracy theory, so it would make sense if you were upset or frustrated with something tetrina said to form a neat triangle
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:54 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 581, Galron wrote:Rousseau, I don't understand the answer you gave in 576, but I will say that "conspiracy theory" doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but I'm old and some words and phrases have evolved.
i guess maybe it is like

when people say my posts are 'conspiracy theories' or something similar it feels like they are saying the line of thought is unlikely to be helpful without actually explaining to me why it is unlikely to be helpful? whereas to me it felt like there was probably something noteworthy about the sudden push on infinity but it was too knotted for me to sort,
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:56 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 588, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:That might be like e-2 or something idk the vc
e-2

unofficial votecount
Spoiler:
(5) galron:
ydrasse (), gamma emerald (), tetrina (), pookythemagicalbear (), ssbm kyouko ()
(2) drippinggoofball:
skitter30 (), roden ()
(2) cephrir:
drippinggoofball (), galron ()
(1) tetrina:
house ()
(1) skitter30:
infinity 324 ()
(1) ssbm kyouko:
cephrir ()

(1) not voting:
rousseau

deadline:

votelog
Spoiler:
pooky votes ydrasse ()
skitter votes house ()
ssbm votes skitter ()
galron votes roden ()
roden votes skitter ()
pooky votes gamma ()
ydrasse votes gamma ()
house votes tetrina ()
ssbm votes galron ()
ydrasse votes galron ()
gamma emerald votes galron ()
galron votes cephrir ()
tetrina votes galron ()
pooky votes galron ()
roden votes drippinggoofball ()
ssbm kyouko votes galron ()
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:21 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 593, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Didn't Galron randomly Dayvig you the last time we played together in what I called at the time: "the worst dayvig shot of all time bar none"
(drippinggoofball referred to galron as a potential power role earlier, perhaps she is trying to get him nightvigged? parenthesis to indicate whisper)
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:24 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 594, Galron wrote:556 not sure what she means "scum can't do that"
she means 'scum can't pagetop'
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:34 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 609, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 603, Morning Tweet wrote:ssbm_Kyouko [1] : Cephrir
I just noticed this vote.
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #78) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:36 am

Post by rousseau »

please read!!!
In post 613, Galron wrote:in case I get hammered on the way home
this is not going to happen
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:37 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 614, DrippingGoofball wrote:Rousseau is in unvoter purgatory. Why?
do not like the way it muddies things/did not feel the need to rvs this game/have not felt strongly enough about eliminating anyone yet
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #80) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:38 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 615, rousseau wrote:please read!!!
In post 613, Galron wrote:in case I get hammered on the way home
this is not going to happen
this was intended for the non-galrons
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #81) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:49 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 621, DrippingGoofball wrote:Who are your two biggest town and scum reads right now?
town probably ssbm kyouko and tetrina or skitter

scum probably house and maybe roden

but even there like there was a moment where skitter was doing the thing where she helps me communicate which i really appreciate and is one of the reasons i enjoy playing with her so much but i know she does it as both alignments so i can't say i feel sure of that

and my scumreads here are mostly due to lack of content as i currently feel like i do not have enough information to sort out which of the movements were the mafia yet

ydrasse probably hovering there somewhere maybe but anxiously awaiting her report on the rescuers to come after next posting
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #82) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:51 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 627, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 626, rousseau wrote:scum probably house and maybe roden
Spicy!
if anything i think the opposite of spicy, i just function on likelihood and worlds that make sense to me and right now that's them
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #83) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:55 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 631, Ydrasse wrote:there feels like there's a disconnect that i usually don't have when it comes to following along with your posting that i don't know what to do with

like, when you post things, they're not what i think of but they're not but they don't... itch at me? you're like that this game where at the start it sounds fine and shiki-like but the more you've posted and went Places and thinking of things the less i've been able to follow along and i don't know why because i haven't been able to pinpoint it as explicitly scummy s: so there's that
mm it is interesting to me that you say 'usually don't have' here and also itch on account of isaac game
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #84) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 631, Ydrasse wrote:like, when you post things, they're not what i think of but they're not but they don't... itch at me? you're like that this game where at the start it sounds fine and shiki-like but the more you've posted and went Places and thinking of things the less i've been able to follow along and i don't know why because i haven't been able to pinpoint it as explicitly scummy s: so there's that
still confused about the 'usually don't have'

because i feel like there are two subsets of people who generally scumread me

{mafia who are unfamiliar with me (which is why drippinggoofball's initial readslist seemed !!)}

and

{those extremely familiar with me who think there is a way i am meant to be and am 'capable of anything' or like 'imitating myself'}

and i feel like you are one of the players who led to me thinking of things this way
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #85) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 637, Ydrasse wrote:i think it's unfair to include games where i know you're town / marathons / etc but i am
i

am pretty sure we are just having a conversation we have had previously
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #86) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 643, Ydrasse wrote:it's not about capability or like... imitation i guess? it's just an instinctive noticing but not knowing why
if it's just about not following my train of thought or why i am thinking it you can ask and if it's like 'why not following here but followed in newbie' probably because thoughts bigger here like newbie is just like there's four things to think about and still i was nearly eliminated in one after claiming and not being counterclaimed as a power role and i made an unfixable mess of another by being impossibly wrong

but also if not that i do not know? but i can help right you can talk to me
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #87) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 652, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 635, Roden wrote:
In post 628, rousseau wrote:
In post 627, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 626, rousseau wrote:scum probably house and maybe roden
Spicy!
if anything i think the opposite of spicy, i just function on likelihood and worlds that make sense to me and right now that's them
I was about to say that definitely isn't a spicy take lol. House and I both have low content, so I could see either of us being the default elim choice if we end the day with a solid enough town core. House is usually a lot more active so idk what's going on with them, but in my case a bunch of games I signed up for suddenly all started at once so I got spread thin.
Ok i'll ask what you think about roden @ rousseau

this post felt a little bit like, 'idk about THIS guy who is not here and could be scum but me i have an alibi' when house said in his first post he'd be spotty d1 is a little ?
i mean, that is kinda assuming roden would be considering house's first post,

but sure, why's that either way
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #88) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 656, rousseau wrote:but sure, why's that either way
like i see this frequently from everyone i guess
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #89) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 659, Ydrasse wrote:i was assuming roden would given that it was early enough (?) for roden to have read it before falling behind

it feels like clawing a way out of a hole where people are talking and you don't know how to keep up so you try to do the little things
if anything i think the defeatism is more indicative
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #90) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 663, rousseau wrote:if anything i think the defeatism is more indicative
like the 'i would understand if'

but i can say that certainly isn't super super strong either from experience
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #91) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 666, DrippingGoofball wrote:It's literally an RVS vote.
the 'i'm not sure if it's anything' is referring to the malefactor discussion, i don't think it should be considered rvs
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #92) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 667, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 72, Cephrir wrote:
am i allowed to
townread rousseau for getting annoyed that no one is answering her discussion prompts fast enough
i commented on this a few times like it felt to me like he was outsourcing the question, like asking 'i want to townread this but i am unfamiliar with her, should i not?' which kinda felt slightly towny to me

but he corrected me to say he was not outsourcing the read he was asking rhetorically

like he was townreading but didn't feel like the reason was good, which was more // to me

but correcting me from the + to the /

probably town indicative also maybe?
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #93) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 671, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 669, rousseau wrote:it felt to me like he was outsourcing the question
He is allowed to town read anyone for any reason he pleases.

He asks because he is self-conscious.
yeah that's the //

like if outsourcing +town right

but if self-conscious then not

but why correct me from the +town one to the not +town one when my post was directed to someone else simply containing my understanding of cephrir's post
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #94) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 673, skitter30 wrote:- rousseau i feel like you're inordinately focused on the callers, like more focused on them than the players of the 'main' game. why are is so much of your focus on them?
feels important to me/captures my attention
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #95) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 675, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 674, rousseau wrote:but why correct me from the +town one to the not +town one when my post was directed to someone else simply containing my understanding of cephrir's post
I'm nosy.
nono i am asking why would cephrir correct me
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #96) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 676, skitter30 wrote:b) don't want galron to be on e2
e-4 currently
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #97) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 681, skitter30 wrote:but i also don't know what you're talking abt in the bolded >.>
first you were clarifying something infinity said that i was riffing on and then you asked me to rephrase something due to not following
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #98) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by rousseau »

will amend to
~reasons
if you would like

but it kinda feels like that's what both of you were looking for anyway
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #99) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 690, skitter30 wrote:i imagine ti's a lot easier for scum to 'solve' the callers than to solve the 'real' game, so people who focus on the callers and not the game is soemwhat scummy to me
and i guess for you especially because as of liek this morning you had little 'main game' solving (although it looks like you have more in the pages i just read)
so like i guess it makes me a little nervous taht you're scum finding an easy, but largely meaningless, way of interacting with the game
i find it more likely the scum are avoiding doing so due to knowing who the mafia caller is but anyway
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #100) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 727, Cephrir wrote:i really didn't like the random pbpa -- kind of surprised no one else minded it?
i think it was semi-prompted by my post about disliking 'conspiracy theory'

also drippinggoofball found it to be boring
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #101) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 742, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:The pbpa pinged me as well but it didnt feel necessary to comment on it as it was obviously off. Felt like something everyone would just notice without it needing to be pointed out.

I don't understand the point of it though
hm, i just felt like i saw how it came to be from like a 'reverse engineer this post' perspective and that didn't feel like it would be more likely to come from mafia
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #102) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 744, Cephrir wrote:im sure i probably make lots of juicy alignment indicative posts in response to pressure tho, although i'm sure i couldn't tell you how
of course you would not have any idea what those juicy alignment indicative posts would look like otherwise we surely wouldn't be able to trust them but luckily!!! you couldn't tell us just comes naturally +)
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #103) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 748, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:the rest of ya'all slacking hard
i do not feel as though i am
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #104) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 733, rousseau wrote:i think it was semi-prompted by my post about disliking 'conspiracy theory'
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 757, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Wait lmao the pbpa was a serious response to Rousseau's joke about the triangle wtf
it wasn't a joke as much as

hm

like it makes such a nice triangle
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #106) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 772, Gamma Emerald wrote:Then why are/were you sheeping her
oh right i am reminded that you were townreading pooky for doublevoting you

ydrasse was 'sheeping' pooky's vibecheck tho yea?
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #107) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 776, rousseau wrote:ydrasse was 'sheeping' pooky's vibecheck tho yea?
oh later! nevermind
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #108) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 855, Gamma Emerald wrote:“you know that post could very well come from scum”
this is pretty much every post ever posted

so perhaps

could
this post possibly come from scum?

is not the most useful of sorting questions

to ask ourselves
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #109) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 863, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 861, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 856, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Gamma you scum?
What would you like the answer to be? Because I’m not but you seem to want me to be
you're thinking a bit hard about this buddy
not dissimilar to tetrina's earlier line of questioning
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #110) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 869, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 866, rousseau wrote:
In post 863, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 861, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 856, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Gamma you scum?
What would you like the answer to be? Because I’m not but you seem to want me to be
you're thinking a bit hard about this buddy
not dissimilar to tetrina's earlier line of questioning
Again:
why is that a problem?
it's not a problem as much as it is noteworthy to me

like if your earlier explanation makes sense to me it applies here as well, right?
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #111) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 871, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m a thoughtful person by nature. So it seems like you have a problem with my playstyle at this point rousseau.
when i note something it doesn't mean

THIS IS BAD EVIL

unless it is accompanied by me saying

THIS IS BAD EVIL
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #112) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 881, Gamma Emerald wrote:The way you’re talking about it feels like you are though
You’re like “this is weird” in a way that sounds like you’re concerned about it
That feels like you think it’s a scum-weird
i mean there are a lot of reasons i note things but if they are accompanied by text that is usually the reasoning

like in this case i just thought 'oh just like earlier when responding to tetrina's questions!'

and like, it is still noteworthy to me because it is very different to expectation, and apparently stands out to pooky as well, consistent with earlier, so i should go back and check on the explanation, and maybe further context would also be helpful to pooky for considering

like maybe it's scum-weird yeah but it's also possibly just how you approach similar things as it was consistent with earlier,

if i thought 'this is scum-weird' immediately upon reading it i probably would have said

'this is scummy'

instead
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #113) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 897, Infinity 324 wrote:i have a lot of experience with gamma, and i think the way he's letting his observations flow instead of feeling forced is very towny for him.
you said this earlier immediately after gamma emerald townread pooky for doublevoting gamma emerald and i am still confused about this from all non-pooky parties involved even though gamma emerald said application of vibecheck towny
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #114) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 902, DrippingGoofball wrote:All I know is that I'm town. These other clowns could be anything.
In post 479, rousseau wrote:i am not scum regardless of infinity's alignment
was just talking about what led to this
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #115) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 908, Cephrir wrote:
In post 848, Galron wrote:Are we back in rvs or sm?
What?
i believe this was around the time drippinggoofball and pooky were having fun and an extremely high volume of votes were placed - votes probably worth looking into
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #116) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 910, Tetrina wrote:rousseau when you go back to read what someone said earlier do you always have a reason?
no? or at least, not like a 'reasonable reason' or even a reason i could put into words

but sometimes i do! and sometimes i work from memory without immediately looking back
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #117) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:45 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 948, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Roden is so scum
because of narrowness?

(also, maple has provided us with the most evergreen of posts:
In post 932, Morning Tweet wrote:
Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky.
~Maple          
)
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #118) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:50 am

Post by rousseau »

And as for you Locke, contributing thoughtlessly is worse than putting out nothing.
~Maple          
but also, this isn't true

no matter how thoughtless your contributions are if you are town (resistance) they come from town (resistance)

and more information is more chance for us to see that
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #119) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:54 am

Post by rousseau »

    
When I was referring to Rousseau, I was referring to the picklist they sent early on in the correspondence.
I prefer Kyouko's list in post # now, and their position in #.
~Locke
uh, if you mean a readslist i think you have me confused for someone else? would like clarification of what you meant here and before if possible
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #120) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:58 am

Post by rousseau »

Take a step back and be careful who you honestly pick. I've seen enough deception from people durin' my own time.
~Fleet          
a) my own time!!! could just be playing into though

b) 'honestly' is something here
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #121) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:01 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 959, Infinity 324 wrote:fleet seems to be rping
i think they all are to some extent
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #122) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:03 am

Post by rousseau »

locke's second post kinda feels like how i think about things sometimes

like A seems possible to me and most likely but also B seems possible and C seems not impossible also
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #123) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:05 am

Post by rousseau »

[quote="In post 932, Morning Tweet"]
                 
Skitter, didn't your mother ever teach you not to shout fire in a crowded room?
#, #, #
~Monarch                  
/quote]
i wish i had a better idea of exactly when to place this

kinda feels like potentially stoking flames
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #124) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:06 am

Post by rousseau »

*ebwop
                 
#, #, #
~Monarch                  

Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #125) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:14 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 966, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Probably was written between the previous broadcast and the broadcast Maple posted it in... unless the static was from an ability that simply delays the message for a day
well yes, but that is a wide window, skitter wagon came and went in that time,

so if sent near height of wagon or when reading at that point, then stoking flames seems likely to me,

but if after dissolution then less likely to be pushing something and more likely to be wanting us to revisit right
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #126) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:21 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 969, DrippingGoofball wrote:Don't defend lurksacks, if we don't pressure them, we'll get nothing. Help us instead of jamming sticks in our spokes.
i am okay with 'pressure low content slot' here but also time is our friend
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #127) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:46 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 970, Ydrasse wrote:house has time for games that aren’t this one :>
hm

thoughts on rescuers please
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (isolation #128) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:55 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 978, Ydrasse wrote:i don’t feel great and i’m working but the thoughts that i had d1 re the scrambled message + there being a limit (i can expand later bc i didn’t talk about this) didn’t matter anymore

i feel like not putting a lot of stock into the callers is best but i don’t want to discourage new people :/ it’s like people relying on yin who posted one a day without discerning his intentions/etc, knowing that one person of the callers is evil is like okay... this isn’t someone i can vote out so why give weight to any of them unless something is really striking
oh your thoughts were with regards to the scrambled message, didn't realize that was potentially why waiting

i think it is like, 'fixed' yin, in a way

find a town rescuer probably the more easily tackled task
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #129) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:59 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 982, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 970, Ydrasse wrote:house has time for games that aren’t this one :>
i think this was my 'hm' above
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #130) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:01 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 985, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:by nerd I am talking about House who we should definitely make walk the plank
but not until more time has passed (if still desirable) on account of needing to fulfill our sacred duty which there are limited opportunities for us to do
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #131) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:06 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 988, Ydrasse wrote:i don’t think elitells are actually that good tbh
i don't really understand why the ongoing games rule isn't enforced as 'you must treat ongoing games as if they do not exist' but this probably isn't the place for that
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #132) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:07 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 989, Ydrasse wrote:o just used it to execute infinity
but yea this was my 'hm' and what i am assuming was the basis for pooky's reaction
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #133) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:10 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 995, Infinity 324 wrote:pedit: i'm not sure the game where i was basically a jester is really relevant to this?
just noteworthy what one reaches for in similar situations; have not yet looked to see if she has done elsewhere
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #134) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:24 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1003, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 964, rousseau wrote:*ebwop
                 
#, #, #
~Monarch                  

yeah idk why Monarch is trying to say in that
i think monarch is trying to say that skitter's reactions feel performative to her,
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #135) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:27 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1006, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 974, DrippingGoofball wrote:Let's give him a 4th vote so he knows we mean business.
you know what, I can manage this until I land on a better option
VOTE: House
e-2

unofficial votecount
Spoiler:
(5) house:
tetrina (), pookythemagicalbear (), drippinggoofball (), cephrir (), gamma emerald ()
(2) infinity 324:
skitter30 (), roden ()
(1) galron:
ydrasse ()
(1) skitter30:
infinity 324 ()
(1) gamma emerald:
ssbm kyouko ()
(1) cephrir:
galron ()

(2) not voting:
rousseau, house (),

deadline:

votelog
Spoiler:
pooky votes ydrasse ()
skitter votes house ()
ssbm votes skitter ()
galron votes roden ()
roden votes skitter ()
pooky votes gamma ()
ydrasse votes gamma ()
house votes tetrina ()
ssbm votes galron ()
ydrasse votes galron ()
gamma emerald votes galron ()
galron votes cephrir ()
tetrina votes galron ()
pooky votes galron ()
roden votes drippinggoofball ()
ssbm kyouko votes galron ()
gamma emerald votes drippinggoofball ()
infinity votes cephrir ()
tetrina votes cephrir ()
tetrina votes house ()
cephrir votes galron ()
pooky unvotes ()
tetrina votes drippinggoofball ()
ssbm kyouko votes gamma emerald ()
pooky votes gamma emerald ()
roden votes gamma emerald ()
tetrina votes house ()
pooky votes house ()
drippinggoofball votes gamma emerald ()
drippinggoofball votes house ()
skitter votes infinity ()
roden votes infinity ()
house unvotes ()
cephrir votes house ()
gamma emerald unvotes ()
gamma emerald votes house ()
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #136) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:57 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1014, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:gamma is grumpy as both alignments :3
can you unvote us back to drippinggoofball's magic number (4) please
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #137) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:59 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1017, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:UNVOTE: House
thankyou
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #138) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:19 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1069, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:VOTE: Galron
third times the charm?

can you explain to me the issue with

'do you think scum!player (where player is not the one speaking or being spoken to) would do this:'

as that seems to be the basis for your galron read as well as for your gamma emerald case
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #139) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:52 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1119, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:It's not the basis for my Galron read, I don't know if that's even a point I've made against Galron.
this was the first time you voted for galron:
In post 360, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 295, Galron wrote:
In post 282, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: skitter30
Does a scum!Skitter spend this much effort trying to build a case on town on day 1 of a phase when it's likely any wagon there is likely to break up?
I think skitter is probably town and this (and DGB's vote on skitter) are giving me alarm bells.

Feels like TMI, but if it is TMI, it seems like the intent is to make light of the wagon on skitter indirectly ("it's likely any wagon there is likely to break up"). I say it seems like TMI because Galron has been talking to me as though I'm null or scummy to this point, most of his posting is about how the callers are a distraction iirc. That makes me think he would see me as scummy for bringing the focus there. But he asks his hypothetical as though he knows I'm town. This doesn't align.

VOTE: Galron

It remains to be seen if this is WKing or just defending a buddy but I think Skitter has behaved well since voting me and since I voted her.
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #140) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:00 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1122, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:The first halves of the sentences are the same but you're comparing apples to oranges. It's right in that post that I think Galron is TMIing me as town. In Gamma's 321 I suspected that scum!Gamma was testing the waters to see if he would need to bus scum!Infinity
right but the tmiing you as town would be on account of asking you if scum!skitter would do x and that doesn't seem to be implied to me so i am asking the issue with this general type of question as it also stood out to you elsewhere

unless you think simply assuming that scum!skitter wouldn't be pushing scum!you in that situation is tmi? because that feels ??? to me
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #141) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:12 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1131, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Galron is addressing DGB in response to it voting Skitter.
Galron says, to DGB, does scum!Skitter push town [Kyouko] like this?
I identify this (Galron referring to me as town) feels TMI to me because so far I have felt that Galron viewed me as null or scummy, and that if anything, he should have a negative view of me because he sees the discussion about the callers as distracting.
yeah first you meant not to be there

but asking

do you think scum!skitter does pushes you like this as town?

does not imply that you are town? like you are answering the question for drippinggoofball as 'yes' in order to conclude that

galron was tmiing you as town?

whereas asking 'do you think scum!skitter pushes a wagon likely to fall apart like this?'

to me implies that galron thinks it is not super likely but is asking drippinggoofball for their opinion

so i am asking why this sort of question means that to you
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #142) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:16 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1134, rousseau wrote:to me implies that galron thinks it is not super likely but is asking drippinggoofball for their opinion
and thus if not likely that galron thinks scum!skitter would do this, that implies galron thinks more likely town!skitter, thus not inconsistent with earlier interactions with you
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (isolation #143) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:20 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1137, Gamma Emerald wrote:I actually managed to piece together some actual words reading this on PC
"Hello...shit...lost signal..."
that's pretty much all the actual word I was able to make out
also

~Monarch
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #144) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:26 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1141, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 399, rousseau wrote:what is the word for when everyone simultaneously wheels on infinity and it feels orchestrated but the individuals don't feel like mafia
so I checked up on this and when this was said only Tetrina and Ydrasse had actually voted Infinity
was there anyone else you saw pushing infinity that you can remember? Because tbh that feels like where scum might actually be
skitter, ssbm kyouko, post by drippinggoofball if i remember correctly
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #145) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:32 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1143, Gamma Emerald wrote:the natural formation of a wagon will typically happen when different people have their own particular reasons for finding someone scummy. They may be similar, but generally a healthy wagon has that sort of "biodiversity", so to speak
assuming you mean town wagon by 'healthy' wagon here, i was kinda saying the opposite there, well not exactly that it wasn't a town wagon as much as like, it's not really something i've seen from town wagons, like everyone coming together quickly to scumread the same person but each providing their own individual reasons for doing so (other than tetrina)
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #146) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:40 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1147, Infinity 324 wrote:@shiki

i think kyouko was saying that galron's scenario assumed that she was town and it's tmi simply for that reason

if galron had included a scenario where kyouko was scum in the question then i don't think it would've been a problem

i think it's an overuse of tmi
but it was prompted by drippinggoofball's vote of skitter

so asking drippinggoofball about a potential scum!skitter scenario that assumed kyouko was town would be like

'hm, do you really think scum!skitter would do this?'

which does not imply an information slip to me?

and i am having a lot of trouble understanding how it would to someone else

but also i know i am probably doing the thing where i am consumed right now
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #147) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:55 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1155, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:That took a while to write because Rousseau is obfuscating the issue with the formatting and misquoting the actual content of the quotes because it's coming from memory^
now it just looks to me like your point is,

is tmi because 'town' instead of 'town!kyouko'

which, uh, shrug

what's the rest of the reasoning as to why galron is a scums?
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #148) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:09 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1164, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:shortly thereafter he says he doesn't have a read on me yet, which is in contradiction with him calling me town in his question to DGB. I think this further indicates that calling me town was a slip and he's backtracking to cover it up.
I also haven't seen anything since then to convince me he's townie or solving.
Furthermore, the way he says he "leaned in" to your meme question about the triangle of being annoyed between Tetrina, you, and him, makes me think he's having trouble engaging in general and is "leaning in" to try to force some involvement. Describing it as leaning in reveals that he is aware he is detached, and it feels like something scum would do: Open up about what they're actually feeling in a game to appear genuine and therefore townie.
but had he said town!kyouko you wouldn't feel as though he was calling you town, so again, shrug

hm, and this is the strongest you feel about any player in the game right now?
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #149) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:21 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1168, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:yes, if he had said town!Kyouko, it would imply he is only saying I am town for the purpose of the question. He didn't say that though, so, no shrug.
they seem interchangeable to me - i think i'd be more likely to say town if asking that question because which town it was specifically seems not relevant to me, but i am not really sure,
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #150) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:06 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1176, DrippingGoofball wrote:It looks like you are starting with the premise that you ought to find a player to call scummy
cannot say that i did not also have this thought
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #151) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:11 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1185, Cephrir wrote:seemed to me like he was just going through everyone to form reads. what especially about his approach to you/dgb seems like he's trying to find a scumread?
of this is directed to me, it just felt like the approach of,

eliminate these people from consideration, hyperfocus on these people to find a scums, felt like it was working backwards
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #152) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:18 am

Post by rousseau »

i also like drippinggoofball's answer better
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (isolation #153) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by rousseau »

almost radio friends time again +)
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #154) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 1256, Morning Tweet wrote:
My current view of the group's towniest leaders appear to be Kyouko and... (dispute me on this one) Skitter?
Overall, they both have been pushing the investigation forward without any major hiccups,
and have very town-like appearances.
~Maple                   
if i squint ever so slightly...
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #155) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by rousseau »

when you said only way you think infinity is scum is with skitter, do you think their interaction was more likely theatre than the interaction between kyouko and skitter?
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #156) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:09 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1271, Cephrir wrote:and now my eyes hurt from trying to see whatever rousseau is talking about in 1266
avoiding hiccups and having a town-like appearance sound kinda like descriptions of mafia rather than town to me
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (isolation #157) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:24 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1299, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1296, Infinity 324 wrote:
friends
and
foe
:
gamma, kyouko,
skitter
whats the meaning of this line ?
i assume
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #158) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:43 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1280, Tetrina wrote:DrppingGoof for the scums
drippinggoofball such a pleasing name; all of the double letters and the symmetry of the i's and also the pattern of pp gg fb ll for the ascenders and descenders

i think mostly the only time it has felt like potential mafia to me was when it was like aiding a 'push' (for lack of a better word) from the sidelines like in the case of everyone wheeling on infinity or when skitter was saying that the ratio of my content pertaining to the rescuers was noteworthy
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #159) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:45 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1302, rousseau wrote:i think mostly the only time it has felt like potential mafia to me was when it was like aiding a 'push' (for lack of a better word) from the sidelines like in the case of everyone wheeling on infinity or when skitter was saying that the ratio of my content pertaining to the rescuers was noteworthy
i guess maybe also when i was under
scum
in their readslist but, hm,
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (isolation #160) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:45 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1303, rousseau wrote:i guess maybe also when i was under scum in their readslist but, hm,
this one probably questionable to put much faith in
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #161) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:55 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1303, rousseau wrote:
In post 1302, rousseau wrote:i think mostly the only time it has felt like potential mafia to me was when it was like aiding a 'push' (for lack of a better word) from the sidelines like in the case of everyone wheeling on infinity or when skitter was saying that the ratio of my content pertaining to the rescuers was noteworthy
i guess maybe also when i was under
scum
in their readslist but, hm,
still think the +equity with skitter makes sense too but it's response to me saying that seemed +town to me
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (isolation #162) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:49 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1318, Cephrir wrote:Also in case anyone e has not noticed since it was recently a surprise to me: the deadlines in this game are not very long
we still have four days; you and tetrina kinda hm about this
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #163) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:53 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1325, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1323, rousseau wrote:
In post 1318, Cephrir wrote:Also in case anyone e has not noticed since it was recently a surprise to me: the deadlines in this game are not very long
we still have four days; you and tetrina kinda hm about this
is Ceph doing that scummy thing that I did
not exactly; you there was no reason for you to be looking at as non-scum like it had to be mafia post

here it’s more maybe i can see
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (isolation #164) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:01 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1324, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1321, Ydrasse wrote:it be like that but we are surviving

idk if infinity is actually this entitled to being tr as town which is where i’m going ? on my read on her
this doesn't remind you of infinity/skitter from DnC 1.0?
i guess this is kinda why i was trying to ask about

infinity/skitter vs kyouko/skitter

because of skitter/lilith hydra (i think, pretty sure) day one game

phone, maybe skitter could provide
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #165) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:16 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1345, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1342, rousseau wrote:because of skitter/lilith hydra (i think, pretty sure) day one game

phone, maybe skitter could provide
Perpetual elo?
nono, mm, you and lilith hydra were both mafia, you won, northsidegal mod i think

you and lilith did theatre things
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #166) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:22 am

Post by rousseau »

Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #167) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:47 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1353, Enchant wrote:Imagine shitposting 55 pages. I am not reading this.

Can you give brief explaination what is now?
please iso morning tweet and give opinions of rescuers!! please
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (isolation #168) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:19 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1355, Infinity 324 wrote:that's pretty much it
this a kinda confusing view of the game to me

i think the BIG question with regards to you is like

has infinity moved towards a playstyle where the expectation that 'infinity is town' is like the numbers that're already penciled into the sudoku before you start solving? which i move even further towards in games like this and is emblematic of other players i know infinity is familiar with, or is there potentially a more sinister explanation for her interactions?
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (isolation #169) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:28 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1358, Enchant wrote:Damn i want play battleship too
pretty consistent with 'imagine shitposting 55 pages i am not reading this' lol
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (isolation #170) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:30 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1360, Enchant wrote:Playing battleship sounds funnier than "Read 55 pages of things you don't even understand".
i would just assume that the playing battleship would have contributed to the 'shitposting' you did not want to read
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (isolation #171) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:33 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1362, Infinity 324 wrote:@shiki i do start from the assumption that i'm town yeah, but that's not really something that's changed about my playstyle
i think i did not explain that well, i did not mean from your perspective, of course we all do, but i meant the expectation that everyone starts with your numbers placed
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #172) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:40 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1367, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Gamma you know you sign up just to laugh at my inane trolling don't front
you know it is hard for us (read: me) to believe sometimes because it is like i know there is an expectation that you put detective hat on and solve the game but that's certainly not going to happen day one right but the worry is if counting on this and your detective hat is actually a standard issue evildoer's visor
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (isolation #173) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:47 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1374, Gamma Emerald wrote:if you're talking about that I've only ever seen scum!Pooky do it lol
i am unsure what
that
is but i have seen town!pooky solve multiple games after 'diverting our sleuths out there'
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (isolation #174) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:56 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1369, Infinity 324 wrote:i think my expectations here are gonna be different for skitt, who has a history of correctly reading me, and ydrasse, who has a history of incorrectly reading me

i don't expect everyone to townread me, especially not at the beginning of the game
a) what is your expectation with regards to my read of you

b) how do you think i am currently reading now
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (isolation #175) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:56 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1383, rousseau wrote:b) how do you think i am currently reading now
*you
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (isolation #176) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:01 am

Post by rousseau »

c) do you sometimes reach into like

things you know towns do

when you are town to be townread
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (isolation #177) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:10 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1394, shiki wrote:
In post 1392, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Pls sheep me
who do you think is most likely non-me non-you town?
sigh
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #178) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:45 am

Post by rousseau »

i do not understand
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (isolation #179) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:47 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1402, rousseau wrote:i do not understand
like looked at ten pages, got this feeling i understand, but sheep this feeling let's go now i'll take responsibility? why why
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #180) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:48 am

Post by rousseau »

and then others being like, yes! let's go! i understand even less
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #181) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:49 am

Post by rousseau »

like everyone townreading tetrina, right?

anyone have any idea how tetrina feels about game other than 'drippinggoofball scummy because reactions to pressure' and 'let's eliminate someone!!!'

????????
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #182) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:51 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1408, Cephrir wrote:well, why not?
have lots of time, there are very limited windows for gaining information from rescuers, and the reasoning here is just, 'sure why not' instead of 'this is probable mafia' and even if it were 'this is probable mafia' it still makes sense to not rush
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (isolation #183) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:53 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1415, Tetrina wrote:rousseau didn't I say earlier that Roden was one of the scums
why do you think

roden is one of the scums
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (isolation #184) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:54 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1417, Tetrina wrote:He says things with the aim of making people think he's towny, it's unnatural
hm, could you give an example, please
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (isolation #185) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:04 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1420, Tetrina wrote:
In post 560, Roden wrote:I'm falling behind hard in this game. By the time I had time to post, everyone else's posting had died down unfortunately. At this point Kyouko is my strongest town read so I'm probably just gonna sheep her until I can settle into the game better.

I'm not particularly scum reading Infinity and the Galron wagon built up to quickly, so...

VOTE: DGB
and then acting sad because he couldn't be around when others weren't around :?:
so to you it is like,

i am sad, i now have time, but everyone else not posting now

which i mean, that part of roden's post doesn't actually make much sense to me,

is it scummy to you just because you do not feel the emotion is real? like you do not think that would be a real feeling?
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #186) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:11 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1430, Tetrina wrote:Obviously :)
why do you seemingly want the day to go faster?
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (isolation #187) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:13 am

Post by rousseau »

i guess i just get to ask pooky to unvote again
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (isolation #188) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:14 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1434, rousseau wrote:i guess i just get to ask pooky to unvote again
please friend
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (isolation #189) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:17 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1437, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:UNVOTE: roden

spiritually my vote is still there
i mean, sure, spiritually my vote can be there too if you'd like

thankyou
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (isolation #190) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:18 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1433, Tetrina wrote:
In post 1431, rousseau wrote:
In post 1430, Tetrina wrote:Obviously :)
why do you seemingly want the day to go faster?
Killing people is the fun part
a) in general, the scums very much do not like the grind

b) important information to be gained yet
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (isolation #191) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:19 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1441, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:will u get mad at me if I spirit hammer roden
can you sidequest sort the rescuers for me
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (isolation #192) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:23 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1444, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:cuz its a game and its fun duh
do you think it is noteworthy how like

notably experienced players (drippinggoofball, skitter, cephrir)

are like

whyever would you want to do that
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #193) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:33 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1447, Cephrir wrote:I mean, I'm not certain they arent important, but currently have little reason to think they are. Certainly not to the point that that's the reason we cant end the day, although I agree that ending it now would be silly
i really don't think mafia would be able to sort the same as town working from very limited information (like 4 posts each?) but also like, do you not think i am town? and if you think i am town, have you thought about why they might be important to me?
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (isolation #194) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:35 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1448, rousseau wrote:have you thought about why they might be important to me?
like it's just a weird thing to be asking when i've previously been asked and you also haven't tried to engage with them
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (isolation #195) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:47 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1453, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why is E-2 being viewed as this treacherous point when no one’s hit E-1 yet this game
i mean i'm not going to say i am not over anxious but also people just randomly being hammered keeps happening in games and it's not as though roden would not understand the pressure was there without the e-2
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #196) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by rousseau »

thankyou for big magnifying glass post!
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (isolation #197) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 1483, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I don't think that's what Kyouko is saying buddy
it kinda felt like kyouko was saying

you should vote roden right now
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (isolation #198) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by rousseau »

In post 1488, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1462, Cephrir wrote:i, too, have been waiting with bated breath to learn what skitter thinks of the roden wagon

honestly pooky has made me want to try to read the callers by making it look fun
Same tbh, I’d mostly just been looking at Fleet and Monarch
would be quite happy if each of you did; have not yet been able to look very closely at pooky's big magnifying glass post but i will of course
Show

rousseau
rousseau
Goon
rousseau
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (isolation #199) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:40 am

Post by rousseau »

In post 1526, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Shiki literally asked me to do this and I did it cuz I like Shiki.
thankyou again
In post 1527, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:in my theoryland:

we have 3 town radio callers, 1 mafia radio caller, and 1 jester radio caller.
five player game recently played that fits criteria check
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”