kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:51 pm

Post by kennyk »

In post 1273, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 1272, kennyk wrote:And I ask myself "What else could he have claimed?". Answer: nothing, as I pointed out here: 1090
i mean there was this cop soft i did for the funny a long time ago
Even I didn't take that as a claim back than. But it would be very gutsy to claim cop now.
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:58 pm

Post by cowsloveSushirolls »

In post 1274, kennyk wrote:As I understand it you mean that I could have only come up with what I wrote on my own (me being town or scum with the nearly nonexisting astro). But why would an in depth discussion with someone else not have led to such a post? :confused:
i misunderstood it as a townslip (talking in depth about worlds with a JK and tracker when a friendly neighbor had just died implies you were not part of the kill) but upon a reread, but i still think my idea holds a little bit of water

i like the post and scum probably isn't inclined to post optimal PR play at a time when they just killed a friendly neighbor, if that makes sense
selling fuit gummy at an affordable price
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:11 pm

Post by kennyk »

In post 1276, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 1274, kennyk wrote:As I understand it you mean that I could have only come up with what I wrote on my own (me being town or scum with the nearly nonexisting astro). But why would an in depth discussion with someone else not have led to such a post? :confused:
i misunderstood it as a townslip (talking in depth about worlds with a JK and tracker when a friendly neighbor had just died implies you were not part of the kill) but upon a reread, but i still think my idea holds a little bit of water

i like the post and scum probably isn't inclined to post optimal PR play at a time when they just killed a friendly neighbor, if that makes sense
Now I got it, I guess. But what if I posted it just to get towncred? :twisted:
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:17 pm

In post 1277, kennyk wrote:Now I got it, I guess. But what if I posted it just to get towncred? :twisted:
GG
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:24 pm

In post 978, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: ok salsa ISO time

Spoiler: the ISO of salsa, the salsa iso.
In post 12, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Hi
floo
, long time no see

VOTE: A to Z

A town can't know A to Z
i found this opening post to be pretty awkward, like they really wanted to vote A2Z and wanted to form a reason
after
that fact. scummy? if you read way into it, probably
In post 39, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 23, kennyk wrote:That answer doesn't satisfy me in the least. I thought that maybe you didn't vote because you were town and didn't want to make a random accusation. Or you were a diamond thief and didn't want to be suspicious because of random voting.

But now you tell us you were to tired to do a simple rng. But posting was ok as was doing the rng one and a half hours later. And to top it of your 'randomness' casts the second vote on someone. All in all that seems highly suspicous in my eyes.

And as it is day 1 and we as town do not have any information at all (except maybe those with power rolls having informations concerning the general setup) this little bit is enough for me to undo my random vote.

UNVOTE: floo
VOTE: Uranus

And as I just read in Radical Rats posts while watching the preview to this post: As far as I read in the wiki and was usual in the days long gone by random voting to get things started on day one is quite common. Voting (or not voting) for someone because of his avatar is even more sus in my opinion. For me it seems as Radical Rat is trying to be helpful to Uranus (allthough I just asked a question). So I see a slight connection between those two.
Too solvy (it's not a correct word, don't know the correct word) to be town.....

UNVOTE: A to Z

VOTE: kennyk
later clarified as "LAMIST-y" (which is still an incorrect word) which is think is pretty solid grounds for a vote on kenny
In post 64, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 58, floo wrote:
In post 43, kennyk wrote: But serious: the more I think about floo, the more I dislike his posts. His first post (a vote with no further explanation) could have been a revenge for me rng-voting on him. Although at that time I already changed my vote to Uranus. Asked why he voted me, he just gave us the smiley. That is not much information. And only one faction likes the information to stay hidden: mafia.
There is nothing wrong with no explanation for my first vote. I randomly voted you because you were the person who had most recently posted. What was I supposed to do, make a joke about your username? I find it suspicious that you are trying to find secret motives for RVS votes. The smiley should have been enough to figure my vote was random.
And here I thought you also saw the LAMIST play thus voted them :facepalm: No mind melding for us :oops:
tone-read this one as a pretty towny post to make. i don't really find scum making this post, but i can't exactly pinpoint why. is it because it's directly related to townreading someone, because mindmelds with someone will result in that? or is it just that i like the small bit of irony that is sorting people's slots really early into the game while voting people for doing that
In post 68, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 60, floo wrote:I think she says kennyk is trying too hard, missing the obvious motive as I pointed out for a scum accusation. It's good that someone is trying to be serious because this is how we move out of RVS, but kennyk is doing this wrong. She may also be accusing kennyk of doing that just to look town. I recall that the term LAMIST is used here for this.
Perfectly explained but I want to add one thing: they said they had an account here before, so they played before here imo. That's why I'm not taking them that much of a newb player and when I read their posts ("
this sus, that sus
"), I found they were trying
too much
which I generally find suspicious.
salsa likely isn't partnered with kenny if they are unaware of how many games they have played (kenny has later confirmed that they have played two games many years back. salsa calls them "very experienced" when they're on par with someone like me)
In post 70, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 63, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 60, floo wrote:I think she says kennyk is trying too hard, missing the obvious motive as I pointed out for a scum accusation. It's good that someone is trying to be serious because this is how we move out of RVS, but kennyk is doing this wrong. She may also be accusing kennyk of doing that just to look town. I recall that the term LAMIST is used here for this.
what's the best way to move us outside of RVS, if the way kenny is doing it is "wrong"? is it just because the pushing happened to be on you because he thought your thought process was unclear? what happened in this game seems like just as good of a method as any, which is why i'm asking
I find
LAMIST play
scummy in general basis.
Almost every town games of mine, there was at least one scum
who appeared to be solvy in the early stage of the game
to gain towncred and in my scum games, I also tried to get towncred at RVS stage.
vote is backed up by meta: nobody prods into this, which is interesting
In post 77, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 74, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 70, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 63, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
what's the best way to move us outside of RVS, if the way kenny is doing it is "wrong"? is it just because the pushing happened to be on you because he thought your thought process was unclear? what happened in this game seems like just as good of a method as any, which is why i'm asking
I find
LAMIST play
scummy in general basis.
Almost every town games of mine, there was at least one scum
who appeared to be solvy in the early stage of the game
to gain towncred and in my scum games, I also tried to get towncred at RVS stage.
that's true, it's probably easiest to get credit in RVS since it's all just making good first impressions

i wanted to see if "there was at least one scum who appeared to be solvy in the early stage of the game" applied to my first game here and uh, we talked about sandwiches for around 100 posts :oops:
the person who DID try to solve around the end of those 100 posts was town, though. i am thinking that it's easier to look townier when you blend in with the townies instead of trying to lead and ask questions early, so i like kennyk for this also
Hmm... fair enough
takes my pro-kenny words into consideration, which we actually do see in later posts of hers
In post 79, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 76, kennyk wrote:@ Salsabil Faria: So you think players who are sus on something are sus. Doesn't that make you sus, too?
I don't like when people misinterpret my words...

VOTE: kennyk

softing vigilante: instant town
In post 78, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 75, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 71, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 66, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 64, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 58, floo wrote:
In post 43, kennyk wrote: But serious: the more I think about floo, the more I dislike his posts. His first post (a vote with no further explanation) could have been a revenge for me rng-voting on him. Although at that time I already changed my vote to Uranus. Asked why he voted me, he just gave us the smiley. That is not much information. And only one faction likes the information to stay hidden: mafia.
There is nothing wrong with no explanation for my first vote. I randomly voted you because you were the person who had most recently posted. What was I supposed to do, make a joke about your username? I find it suspicious that you are trying to find secret motives for RVS votes. The smiley should have been enough to figure my vote was random.
And here I thought you also saw the LAMIST play thus voted them :facepalm: No mind melding for us :oops:
i like this post: to be honest i was thinking that some of your earlier posts were awkward
Don't get it :?
for example, this post:
In post 15, Salsabil Faria wrote:
No one is asking me but I have been playing forum mafia only...

Is the color I'm using suitable for you?
nobody asked me either but i just told them my experience with mafia. it looked weird to me when you said that, since i entered the conversation without any problems
Was trying to be cool :giggle:
awkwardposting = ?? i know that in the last game i played with her, i didn't get this sort of vibe at all which does make me feel iffy
In post 250, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 89, catboi wrote:
Perfectly explained but I want to add one thing: they said they had an account here before, so they played before here imo. That's why I'm not taking them that much of a newb player and when I read their posts ("
this sus, that sus
too much
See, I get where you're coming from here, but having actually read some of the very old games here, his play is really not all that uncharacteristic for how people used to play here. I think the way he's playing makes at least a degree of reasonable sense so far and feels less like scum trying to manufacture an accusation and more like town trying to spur things on early.
I know I vote them 3 times already ( :P) but I'm keeping an open mind. Still catching up, so let's see what happened next.
+++
In post 252, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 108, catboi wrote:
In post 104, Save The Dragons wrote:catboi, what does your scum game look like?
Not like this.
This response pings me....
something else nobody mentioned but it was something that i was thinking too. it was as blatant as kenny's paranoia when asking for a prod too, which makes me go "hmmmm" a bit
In post 254, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 122, kennyk wrote:@mod: Entellian didn't post for quite some time. Even with the one day timer stop a prodding might be due.

@all other players: No, I didn't ask for a prodding because I miss my fellow mafia player. And no, this was no confession of being mafia. I would never confess that. Or maybe i would in some crazy setup or as part of a really crazy plan in some situations.
What is this!!!! Now you're deliberately playing scummy af!
reasonable reaction
In post 256, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 135, kennyk wrote:On the other hand I was internally debating if I even should ask for the prod or not because it would look like a link between Entellian and me. I even thought about PMing the prod request to our beloved :lol: mod to not getting unwanted attention in this matter.

Honestly I wrote the @all-part just to answer a few questions that I saw coming my way anyway after the first part of that post.
Asking for prod to anyone is NAI stuff, don't understand why you
think
people will ask questions about it....
when looking at everything as a whole this adds fuel to the "kenny and salsa aren't paired" fire but i've realized that it wasn't really there in the firstt place because you know, salsa was pushing them for a while. wasted words ehehe
In post 259, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 141, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 139, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 138, Uranus wrote:
In post 137, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:i'm pretty satisfied with this explanation, thanks
to elaborate on this: i was hoping for an answer that was something along the lines of "your vote doesn't help town", and i got just that, along with a pretty reasonable train of thought behind it
Can you explain more? How do you think
expressing paranoia

over NAI stuff without even getting pressure is coming from town mindset? The more I'm reading them, more I find them scummy but on the same time their wagon isn’t having that much of resistance I'm thinking scum!them would have atp which is giving me 2nd thoughts....

UNVOTE: kenny
lays off their read of kenny because of people that they trust having a different read than them. generally a Good move i think
but i have no idea what i'm doing and somehow they are in my POE again

edit: strikethrough no longer the case
In post 267, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 158, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:it was at the cost of a bit of discussion from me but i think kenny vs floo looks a lot more towny from both sides than kenny vs radical/uranus
What do you find to townread
floo
? I don’t still find any post from them after they said why they vote
kenny
calls out my wacky read on floo. leaning this as a towny move since it forced me to develop my reasoning
In post 282, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 197, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 109, Uranus wrote:how does a game end in 5 pages lol?

Unless it was hella inactive then they somehow knocked off all the mafia then Its highly unlikely
I almost want to take Uranus out of the PoE and put Salsa in for this.
VOTE: LQ
Is the motivation enough for you now?
Btw, what is the link between me in your POE and this post?
the start of their weird, performative posting where they attempt to convince people to think of her as scummier. NAI? i'm assuming that as scum, it's some sort of ploy to take attention away from the power mafia role, but that's assuming that there is one
In post 290, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 245, LicketyQuickety wrote:I was ISOing Salsa, and found some posts that pinged me:

[snip]

Am I going crazy or is there something here?
Again, nothing makes sense to me except one thing: YOU ARE CRAZY....
rofl. not sure if this falls in line with what they were doing at 282. +scumpoints for not asking any questions about something they don't understand?
In post 297, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 293, LicketyQuickety wrote:I've seen enough. I feel like Salsa is in Anti-Spew mode now.

VOTE: Salsa
OMGUS much :wink:
why not question that you're in anti-spew mode? i think this is an odd reaction to a vote on you, since it obviously isn't OMGUS unless i'm interpreting this wrong
In post 336, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 298, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 296, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 291, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 272, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 166, Save The Dragons wrote:i think kennyk is town
Can you explain?
it's a lot of a gut read just based on how he posts, he seems like town that scum can easily push for an easy mislim.
Yeah, I agree about the easy push now.
you were one of the ones pushing him tho
I know, duh! And they are still scummy, I'm just not sure if they're scum scummy or town scummy. I still can't read them...
acknowledges that they don't know how to read kenny: falls in line with them using others to come up with a conclusion on them
--
In post 337, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 299, kennyk wrote:
In post 294, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 264, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 259, Salsabil Faria wrote:Can you explain more? How do you think expressing paranoia
over NAI stuff without even getting pressure is coming from town mindset? The more I'm reading them, more I find them scummy but on the same time their wagon isn’t having that much of resistance I'm thinking scum!them would have atp which is giving me 2nd thoughts....
what kenny did was undoubtedly odd. i do not think it comes from a town mindset
only
though.
i think that what he did is something both town and mafia can do.
i pushed a little bit on something that i thought could actually be scummy (him defending floo despite voting them) and made it related to him being defensive about his prod, and he gave good answers to both
(i think that if mafia is forced to answer a lot of things at once, they'll struggle a bit, but his post felt natural, so i think he is town right now)
Can you mention the post where they defend
floo
please?
I guess he meant this post (quote shortened for a better reading experience concerning this question), which was more like a general thing that a defence:
In post 62, kennyk wrote:cowsloveSushirolls please don't do an E-2 vote just for moo > floo. You need to have another motive to give someone a third vote.
But it’s not the
defend
defend!
In post 338, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 300, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: i didn't really like that they were waiting for somebody else to do the pushing. to me, it feels less like "CLSR said something very convincing" and more like "CLSR seems ready to push a townie, let's help them" and then when they seem to pay not that much attention to what kennyk has been saying (i think everything he's saying is towny enough) i do not see their towny intentions

it's a bit tongue-in-cheek: in my first game someone basically called me 'cringe' and scumread me off of it, and they flipped town. my vote was a random vote so it needed to get off at some point
I don't remember this thing happened in the same way you're describing here.
In post 339, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 301, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 294, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 264, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 259, Salsabil Faria wrote:Can you explain more? How do you think expressing paranoia
what kenny did was undoubtedly odd. i do not think it comes from a town mindset
only
though.
i think that what he did is something both town and mafia can do.
i pushed a little bit on something that i thought could actually be scummy (him defending floo despite voting them) and made it related to him being defensive about his prod, and he gave good answers to both
(i think that if mafia is forced to answer a lot of things at once, they'll struggle a bit, but his post felt natural, so i think he is town right now)
Can you mention the post where they defend
floo
please?
sure, that would be post
But that's not a defend
:?
--all of these quotes are salsa being receptive to what's been happening with kenny. since i don't believe they're paired from earlier interactions. i find all of this town
In post 342, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 305, Uranus wrote:I think Radical is probably for later

and yeah rn salsa isn't really looking good as his responses to the posts are pretty weak and he seem to be slipping up more than Radical.

VOTE: Salsa

Is it E-2 or 2 votes to elimination?
Wut??? What slip??? Other than copying people’s read, do you have any from your own?
this is where my eyebrows started raising. it took you this long to acknowledge that uranus had very little individual reads of their own?
In post 346, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 314, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 312, Radical Rat wrote:VOTE: kennyk
Keeping this on E-2.
This is really bad.
Sure :giggle:
i completely forgot the context to this one, however this comment is pretty cheeky when you basically have kenny at null. when i think about it though, the post was probably just to jab at LQ for being LQ

In post 370, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 356, kennyk wrote:
In post 353, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Again the misinterpretation! I sused you because you're playing LAMIST card, and I stated the reasons clearly, go check again.
I can also say you're tunneling me because I was tunneling you, but I'll not say that, because I'm not YOU!
It is true that you sussed me because you thought (and still think, I guess) I was playing the LAMIST card. But as you explained in the following post you came to this conclusion because I was sussing others.
this sus, that sus
too much
I am definitely not tunneling you because of you tunneling me. I might have had different views on things but that's about to happen in a game of mafia. It took quite some time to get you on my personal scum list (as you might see in my readlist in post 235).
Either you're high or my English is bad (not sorry for this particular reason because English isn’t my native language)....

For the last time, I'm explaining & correcting your misinterpreted thoughts about my reason to scumread you. After that, if I see you're doing this again, that'll be a scum claim to me and I'll vote you without asking or correcting you!

I said, I think you're playing LAMIST card (which I generally find more scummy than townie, mentioned the reason also) by jumping out from the RVS stage by appearing
solvy
. And what did you exactly do which made me think it was
too
solvy (a.k.a scummy, mentioned the reason already why I think like that) atp? The answer is: you were doing
I find this sus, thus you're sus; I find that sus, so you're sus
.... That's what I meant when I wrote (
this sus, that sus
) phrase. Therefore, I wasn’t scumreading you because you were susing others, I was scumreading you because
you appeared to be solvy at the RVS stage of the game for getting towncred and it worked for scum!you perfectly because not only you're already in the townblock of some players read-list, my read on you is kept flip-floping because of that (mentioned this too), I'm
your counter wagon now and most probably get eliminated today (which will be fine for town but not for scum!you ).
So my points to scumread you aren't totally off or too good to be true as scum!you are getting the towncred you need and as multiple people defending you, it'll be not easy (may or may not) to find your partner based on that.
semantics :(
semantics that show salsa's conviction and lack of hedge when confronting kenny >:}
In post 371, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 356, kennyk wrote:I am definitely not tunneling you because of you tunneling me. I might have had different views on things but that's about to happen in a game of mafia. It took quite some time to get you on my personal scum list (as you might see in my readlist in post 235).
And I didn’t say you're tunneling me, I said
I can say that you're tunneling me but I'm not gonna saying it
! I'm going with you over and over again for trying to sort you because I still can't read you with confidence thus sheeping others I think are towns atm. On the other hand, it seems to me that you make up your mind about me already and turned into a wall.

Btw, speaking of read-list, I forgot to share mine, adding it here....

Read-list

Townread:
STD
Radical

Townlean:
clSr
Uranus

Null:
kenny

Scumlean:
floo
/
Entel

Scumread:
LQ
all of the replacements at a scumlean doesn't feel that good. it's like a rough 'post count = alignment' post except uranus is a townlean for some reason
In post 372, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 357, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 348, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 316, Save The Dragons wrote:rr why do you trust salsa
Why do
you
not trust me?
cuz i just think you're scum here
Because I 3 times voted your
gut
townread? Don't you think it's also an interesting fact? :]
I'm disappointing with you actually atp :facepalm: If you can read
kenny
properly here out of the blue, then you should read me accurately too, at least I accept that.

Btw, when I'll flip green, will you still townread
kenny
? I want to know your thoughts after my flip basically...
another post to lump in the category of "salsa wants to die"
it FEELS like something that should be NAI but i overwhelmingly see this from town in my homesite. do i share the same mentality here?
In post 373, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 358, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 309, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 263, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Yes, I agree with you on this but my experience here is holding me back tbh. A wagon which is formatting without strong resistance (specially on Day 1) has much more chance to flip as town rather than scum fmpov + they also are an old player. Even if I think
Entel
is their scum partner, hence no other wagon is formed and no resistance is formatting at the current wagon, as an experienced one, scum!
kenny
could be play the whole thing differently imo.
I didn't respond to this earlier because I expected you to see the resistance when you finished catching up, but it looks like you still believe it, so... How do you consider this no resistance? From my perspective, it felt like we were getting close to a consensus scumread, then hit a brick wall as blatant scumposting ended up being townread somehow.
been chewing on this quote for a while

is this town frustration?
I think it is.
consistency with RR town, shows that they weren't receptive to RR's interactions with kenny however
In post 418, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 390, LicketyQuickety wrote:I just think Salsa's case on Kenny is a fabricated Scum case on someone they know is Town. :shrug:
@Towns
, after my flip, eliminate them before they can even post in the thread. From what I notice in this game, their manipulation power is strong.
conflicted, in one of my most recent games (offsite) i've seen scum use this sort of self-flipping hypothetical speech
despite not really being in danger at that time,
but on the other hand i'm not sure if scum continues the self-flipping schtick for this long
In post 422, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 405, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 280, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 187, LicketyQuickety wrote:PoE:

Uranus
CLS
Radical Rat

Null:

floo
Entellian
Salsa
How can you put
clSr
and
Radical
both in the POE where you think (I'm assuming it)
clSr
is tunneling
Radical
?
That is shade on me considering that's not what I was saying at all.
Asking a question is not a shade, I could shade you without asking anything. Your defensive response here gets another scum point.
snooty self-important town response imo
In post 425, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 411, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 288, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 222, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 212, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Yes, because I can see a world where you and CLS are Scum here. Hence it would be a post to make me look bad... Not like you could have predicted that I would make that post, but, meh. I feel like there would be reason to SR me based on me admitting I see where you thought I was buddying you when I wasn't, but I digress.
in the scenario of CLSR vs STD i'm probably doing all of the pairing with posts like and , with STD passively registering them in their mind until asked for reads: ||,
are you sure that we are paired? i'm feeling more of a S v T
it won't mean anything in the grand scheme of things but salsa random voted dragon's slot
i'll order my readslist while i'm at it:

town:
kennyk
uranus
floo
LQ/catboi
--
null
STD
entellian
--
mafia:
salsabil
radical
I didn’t vote
STD
, they voted me, but it wasn’t random.

Your read-list on the other hand is very interesting...
What is interesting about their RL?
Match with
STD
's...
context: salsa scumread STD at the time. i think i was at a townlean. still solving me besides having me as a townlean is always good
In post 426, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 414, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 349, Salsabil Faria wrote:By keeping in mind our last game together, you shouldn’t be townread me ig??
i didn't see this before, but
why not?
Because I turn my playstyle 180 degrees again! Did you forget? :shifty:
i didn't bother checking this until 9/5/21 where i'm finishing this ISO, but yeah, i did forget. a lot of one liners in that game and open talk about theory and the game we were playing in being boring, which is very unlike the wallposting, reaction-inciting salsa here. is this shift scummy? i'm unsure i see a clear motive from this shift in playstyles, especially with the post above
In post 450, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 432, kennyk wrote:
In post 420, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 401, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 263, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 152, Radical Rat wrote:Alright, so, here's my problem.

A prod post is, usually, profoundly NAI. If anything, it might just BARELY lean Town, because Mafia benefits from Town lurking, and are thus less likely to bring it up, but it usually isn't that deep.

This particular kind of overthinking though I believe is vastly more likely to come from scum than town. I don't really see a Townie being afraid that trying to prod a lurker would look scummy, and if they did I don't see them making a big show about it, probably, but not necessarily, just PMing it instead.

However, by your own admission, you did it publicly hoping to gain towncred off it, but then got too paranoid about it backfiring that you wound up overexplaining yourself. That's scum logic if ya ask me.
Yes, I agree with you on this but my experience here is holding me back tbh. A wagon which is formatting without strong resistance (specially on Day 1) has much more chance to flip as town rather than scum fmpov + they also are an old player. Even if I think
Entel
is their scum partner, hence no other wagon is formed and no resistance is formatting at the current wagon, as an experienced one, scum!
kenny
could be play the whole thing differently imo.
Entel probably Town on a Salsa Scum flip.
Who left to be my scum partner then?
Ans:
LQ
or
floo
:lol:
unintentional or not, nightkilling floo with this sort of conclusion is pretty ballsy. i know that by n1 salsa was not in control of the kills but i'd assume by now scum!norwee had known about this

As I was reading through LQs posts I thought if he continued like this he would eliminate everyone from being your scum partner except himself. That made me grin, too.
O MY GOD!!! We're finally agreeing on something :o :lol:
Jokes apart, after seeing my flip, please consider my read on
LQ
--- this is for all the townies.
more self-flipping talk and positive interaction with one of their null reads. no new readslist from this point on so i'm unsure how exactly this read develops
In post 452, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 437, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 426, Salsabil Faria wrote:Because I turn my playstyle 180 degrees again! Did you forget?
that just means you're a flexible player and that i should read you in other ways
My secret got revealed :facepalm: :yawn: :nerd:
intriguing collection of emotes. wish i asked what this was supposed to convey. super confusing, and i looking back i think this level of counter-intuitiveness to my response is scummy
In post 476, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Spoiler: Not Game Related
I got a promotion at my new job a couple of days ago :good: :mrgreen:
can't believe i didn't respond to this. congrats!
In post 505, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 482, Uranus wrote:Salsa seems to be particullary hard on kenny and lickety, even voting lq for a pretty dumb reason. She could be acting weird also to drag the game out longer. That is my answer to rad's question.
Define
pretty dumb reason
and also tell me what would be an intellectual reason to you...
why not question that uranus thinks that you're voting LQ for bad reasons? i think this question is
okay,
just out of place when uranus has basically disagreed with everything that you've said
In post 508, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 485, kennyk wrote:
In post 484, LicketyQuickety wrote:Kenny, what tells you I wasn't posting like I knew you were Town compared to the other person?
But beware some weird person might think you just asked me this question to hide our mafia bond.
:roll:
yay, kenny is town!
In post 510, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 488, kennyk wrote:
In post 479, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 469, kennyk wrote:
In post 466, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:nice, floo really was town
Not that I have anything substantial to disagree with you in this aspect. But why are you so sure?
reads arent necessarily agreeable, but regrider comes off as natural enough for me to sully floo's name. so why do i think floo leans town?

floo's approach to the game was strictly anti-scum

i am not versed in mafia theory at all, but what i'm feeling is scum really wants to do these two things:
-act like town
-secure miselims

you can't tell me with a straight face that floo did either of those things with their introduction. ergo, 'anti-scum'
In post 487, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 483, kennyk wrote:The wording of CLSs post on the other hand sounds very much like a matter of fact. It could as well have been a post after a flip. And I don't see how it is a nearly 100 % thing floo was / RegRider is town.
now that i've explained why, do you find my interpretation of reg and floo's posts agreeable?
I will give you a straight 'no' as my answer.

First, your townread on floo is something I don't get. You said he didn't act like town and didn't secure a miselim. And because he didn't do those things scum does he is town. Apart from the fact that scum and town like to act like town I have problems with your logic. To the point he left he had six posts. His first three being a vote (on me), a smiley and a 'guess again'. Then two posts of accusing me to be to solvy (maybe hopping on a train Salsa started?) and finishing with one where he asked me how I felt about his post. All in all that's not much to go by in concern of seeing an approach there. He might have even tried to secure my miselim with him accusing me of being to solvy.

So a townread on floo for me is no option. I could live with a nul-read (which I myself posted when asked about reads).

On the other hand I guess there is not much of an interpretation of regs posts in your post. I agree that they look natural. But they are in no way confirming that floo was town.
From your explanation to me, it seemed you townread the
floo
slot with a loads of stretching logic but here you're saying you nullread them and questioning
clSr
which I also want to know their thought process but.... if you can townread someone in one post by giving logic based on their
not wanting/interested to play the game thus town because if was scum, then they could have interest as they were on a good position
and are questioning another's thought process by saying
you can't townread them because from their 6 posts aren’t enough, that's why they’re my nullread
where you change your read in the next post according to this topic is a CONTRADICTION on another level!
so much fury, no vote. i think it's fine that way, since kenny was only exploring a potential world that salsa took a bit too seriously (replacement shenanigans.....)
In post 515, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 513, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 509, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 487, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 483, kennyk wrote:The wording of CLSs post on the other hand sounds very much like a matter of fact. It could as well have been a post after a flip. And I don't see how it is a nearly 100 % thing floo was / RegRider is town.
now that i've explained why, do you find my interpretation of reg and floo's posts agreeable?
I still don’t understand, they had 6 posts only, how do you come up with this conclusion from that I can't follow.
i tried to explain it a little more in
Yes, I saw that later but not so confident enough to townread them yet, let's see what their replacement do...

In post 513, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 512, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 503, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:will i find a good person to vote by deadline?

only time will tell................
You can vote me, I'm pretty famous
noooo!
what if you
:shifty:
self hammer so that the replacements can't give reads
Hammer is always tempting for me no matter what alignment I'm in :P
for the most part, she has stuck well to this way of thinking. before replacing out, she wanted in on all of the E-1 wagons (2nd vote on kenny's, offering to hammer uranus's as we see later)
In post 512, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 503, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:will i find a good person to vote by deadline?

only time will tell................
You can vote me, I'm pretty famous
it is
starting to get old. if i didn't know any better i'd probably say that salsa is purposefully trying to get attention away from somebody
In post 598, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I'm here and just see the VC. I'm still recovering, don't have energy for catching up yet. Are we agreeing to eliminate
Uranus
here? If so then I'll hammer right away. If not then I've to catch up which I don’t want to atm...
In post 1169, Save The Dragons wrote:if you're town i think she was trying to mislim you there
if you're scum i think she was trying to bus you
sums up my thinking

verdict: town in a vacuum, using a bit of meta i'm not as confident. paranoia read says that salsa is playing too 'calculated' but they do look better upon a uranus green flip, in my opinion
editing verdict, as of 9/5/21: i still agree with a lot of this. i think the only people that they could be paired with is uranus and maaaaybe astro. weird how things usually tie back to these two, probably just because of their low post count but just open the ISO, ctrl+f "uranus" and see what you get from the posts i've picked
if there's a bit of confusion on the use of the word "calculated" i can go grab a few posts that show my thinking, but for now i'm satisfied
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:06 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1275, kennyk wrote:
In post 1273, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 1272, kennyk wrote:And I ask myself "What else could he have claimed?". Answer: nothing, as I pointed out here: 1090
i mean there was this cop soft i did for the funny a long time ago
Even I didn't take that as a claim back than. But it would be very gutsy to claim cop now.
I saw it as a possible crumb actaully. I just didn't get it though because of when it happened in the game.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:09 am

In post 1276, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:i like the post and scum probably isn't inclined to post optimal PR play at a time when they just killed a friendly neighbor, if that makes sense
Do you mean because Scum is in a good spot they will get sloppy or something like that?

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:04 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Vote Count 2-3
Save The Dragons
:
astronomyfortwo
: Save The Dragons,
kennyk
:
Uranus
: ,, NorwegianboyEE,
cowsloveSushirolls
: kennyk, Uranus, , Radical Rat
NorwegianboyEE
:,
Radical Rat
:
LicketyQuickety
:

Not Voting
(8):, astronomyfortwo , cowsloveSushirolls, LicketyQuickety

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Deadline: September, 7th, 2021

Countdown: (expired on 2021-09-07 13:30:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:56 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i just don't think it's CLS
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:37 am

In post 1281, LicketyQuickety wrote:Do you mean because Scum is in a good spot they will get sloppy or something like that?
my thinking is more 'this doesn't benefit scum, and it likely wasn't written by scum because of the holistic view it's going over when rolling a specific PR in this setup" but i think i'm using a few words wrong here. i'm feeling a scumpost would be more focused on "alright claim VT as PR everyone, the friendly neighbor just died so there's no chance you're surviving"
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:35 am

my least confident townreads are STD and astro. reminder that salsa is overwhelmingly paired with uranus until there's something that suggests otherwise
knowing that i can't do anything with one of them hurts a little bit but i'm starting there today
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:40 am

In post 145, Uranus wrote:Final thoughts: I think you might be trying to confuse town with setting up multiple options, keep in mind route b doesn't even have masons so 2 of these setups would be invalid. I also think you are in a situation to pre 2077 catboi with the walls of text attemptiing to protect yourself but that last one might be too far. My townread has definetley gone down on you kenny and is a more viable lynch than catboi imo
:eek: ?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:00 am

I feel like my gut doesn't like StD very much. IDK if I am just TRing them because I like them or something like that. I will try and clear my biases on StD and see what happens.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:30 am

Okay, I ISO'd StD. I think overall they look pretty good. Some concerning things are that they haven't reevaluated much this game and that's a bit concerning. But, IDK, maybe StD is just good at Mafia and we should all be sheeping them.

:neutral:

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:05 am

that's what i think
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:05 am

i dunno if it's true
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:49 pm

Okay, at this point I have TRs on these players (based on play):

StD
CLSR
RR
Norwee
Kenny

That leaves a PoE of exactly:

Uranus
Astro

That can't be right. It's too easy. There's probably a Scum in one of my TRs. Ugh, why can't Mafia be easy?

cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:51 pm

norwee, can i get a modern read on LQ here? i see positive interactions but the last content post i've seen had you thinking that LQ was a candidate because of the regrider nightkill
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:52 pm

In post 1243, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:and as much as i'd like to slobber over something like a uranus/astro scumteam since i've talked a bit about radical and norwee both having town equity it's not really something i'm comfortable with tossing around yet
mind of the meld variety
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:58 pm

sorry, other way around, meld of the mind variety
In post 1290, Save The Dragons wrote:i dunno if it's true
can you talk a bit more abt your doubts, std? assuming this is about me being town, you had me at a "scum probably doesn't say this sort of thing" for a while and it's understandable that it isn't exactly reliable. if you're looking for more specific questions, do you find that you're questioning my tone more or my content?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:22 pm

In post 1293, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 1243, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:and as much as i'd like to slobber over something like a uranus/astro scumteam since i've talked a bit about radical and norwee both having town equity it's not really something i'm comfortable with tossing around yet
mind of the meld variety
Indeed.

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

astronomyfortwo failed to pick up the prod. He/She is being forced replaced from the game.

Please note that the deadline is frozen at 2 days until i find a replacement.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Finally.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Radical Rat »

VOTE: astronomyfortwo

I believe cows too much, kenny's not going anywhere, StD scum is dependent on kenny scum, and I don't really know what else to do.

Though obviously I don't think we should be hammering until there's a player there to claim and make sure we aren't accidentally hitting the other PR, I do want the replacement to be under pressure right away.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:13 am

In post 1296, ArcAngel9 wrote:
astronomyfortwo failed to pick up the prod. He/She is being forced replaced from the game.

Please note that the deadline is frozen at 2 days until i find a replacement.
hallelujah

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”