Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In terms of that 1v1, LLD’s posting feels so cold, meanwhile Lukewarm feels more vibrant and bold.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don’t appreciate the subtle threat you implied, by suggesting I’d have to claim for being after your hide.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 648, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’ve chosen two posts to highlight my concern. If the dance was so telling, why would he initially spurn? He calls his dance with Sanae unfulfilling, but later tries to give it top billing.
I want to clarify that it was not really the dance that made me think Lady Sanae an ally. My main reason for thinking that was because I felt she could easily have been defending herself and any amount of activity could have gotten the suspicions on her lightened by a lot. Lady Sanae is a charismatic player and I could tell that from our dance. I believed that she had the ability to defend herself more and she didn't which I believed meant she was an ally. Currently, that thought process is weakened a little bit because she did come back and defend herself in some quite nice posts. Thinking back on that, I suppose she would defend herself even if she was an ally. I guess it just wouldn't be as high of a priority to town but I don't know Sanae as a player so I couldn't say with certainty.

As for dances, I believe that was the post that Sir Lukewarm asked me what had come out of my dances. Not much had come of my dances. This was my first game trying something like this and I was hoping it could bring me more insight on the game. I feel like it was successful. The dances themselves didn't typically give me a read but they helped me understand the other player a bit more and I felt that doing something silly would help people relax so I would be able to understand a bit more of their raw thought process. So if I went back and said that post in a more accurate way, I would say that the dance lead to my townread on Lady Sanae. It is closely related to my ally read on Lady Sanae but not the reason for it.

This was part of a post just a little ways above the one Sir Gamma quoted:
In post 377, Aaron wrote:Lady Sanae I do not think is a spy here. There are so many things the fair lady could be doing right now to ease suspicions enough that she probably wouldn't even be considered today. The fact that she is doing nothing I think is a sign that she is not a spy.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 651, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don’t appreciate the subtle threat you implied, by suggesting I’d have to claim for being after your hide.
You didn't offer a reason to suspect me so I assumed that was why. If that was not the reason, what was?

It's just that if that was the reason, I want you to understand that I feel this is the best choice as to not get any more claims on the table and it's frustrating that you have an issue with that right now where we need to consolidate votes, and fast. Can you explain why you suspect me here?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In that case I simply must contemplate, what your dance with me manage to accomplish, did it educate?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 653, Aaron wrote:
In post 651, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don’t appreciate the subtle threat you implied, by suggesting I’d have to claim for being after your hide.
You didn't offer a reason to suspect me so I assumed that was why. If that was not the reason, what was?

It's just that if that was the reason, I want you to understand that I feel this is the best choice as to not get any more claims on the table and it's frustrating that you have an issue with that right now where we need to consolidate votes, and fast. Can you explain why you suspect me here?
I feel like your stances drift a bit too easily, and it makes you come off a bit weaselly.
<Embrace The Void>

Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 652, Aaron wrote:Currently, that thought process is weakened a little bit because she did come back and defend herself in some quite nice posts.
I was also quite bogged down by all of the suspicions on her. They made me doubt my original thought process and made me doubt her posts came from a town mindset. I always had agreed that her dancing posts weren't quite that helpful to the game but I didn't feel like they were made with bad intent which was why I always just set that aside and took it as a sign that she was just warming up and didn't have many thoughts on the game.

Ok this is enough from me and this conversation is going to have a 3 post limit starting now because I believe there are other things we need to be focusing on that aren't this conversation. I will gladly re-engage this conversation again tomorrow if there is interest.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

On which topic are you placing a 3-post limit? Depending on that I may have an issue with it.
<Embrace The Void>

Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 654, Gamma Emerald wrote:In that case I simply must contemplate, what your dance with me manage to accomplish, did it educate?
Your dance probably gave me the least out of all three dances. I came out of Lady Sanae's dance knowing she was a charismatic player who had a way with her words. I came out of Sir Lukewarm's dance with a strong ally read on him. I came out of yours with a pretty blank mind. I didn't know about your rhymes until someone pointed it out sometime during/after our dance otherwise I would've made sentence limits on all of the questions. I was wondering at the time if you were being cagey with me on purpose but later marked it off as a gimmick. It could've been too hasty of mark but I didn't get much out of your dance.
In post 655, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 653, Aaron wrote:

I feel like your stances drift a bit too easily, and it makes you come off a bit weaselly.
My activity has been a little inconsistent but I have tried to make my thought process fairly consistent so people could follow along. I echoed my read on Kakeguri for multiple posts but received little back so I dropped them entirely in recent posts. I have echoed ally reads on Sir Lukewarm, Lady Sanae, Lady Titus, and Sir Norwe across many posts. My uncertainty on people such as Lady Niamh, Honorable Kilga, and yourself has also been echoed multiple times. I'm not sure I understand how that is considered drifting because for the most part, most of my reads are the same as they were a couple days ago. Some of my reads have weakened as I lost confidence in them but it has been a quite gradual process aside from the read on Sir Lukewarm. The only other read I would say I have changed "quickly" on would be Lady Yukari but I still acknowledged that I still had issues with her in one of my recent posts with her in it. My shift on Sir Lukewarm I have also explained in a previous post.

You posted two posts so this will be the third.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 657, Gamma Emerald wrote:On which topic are you placing a 3-post limit? Depending on that I may have an issue with it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 418, Yukari Yakumo wrote:
In post 411, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m keeping my emotions under regulation, but there’s a train that should yet leave the station. Wagoning me risks an untimely surprise, one I expect we lack the time to utilize.
There are no trains in Gensokyo.
Neither are busses.
I read a LLD post suggesting this is a lie. Why did you view my post as something to defy?
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Aaron, your stances appear to be unclear from post to post. Can you include a readwall? If you don't want anymore claims, why are you ok with Kop elim?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Titus »

I would like to see precisely who you would eliminate, who you wouldn't and why?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

VOTE: Aaron

I don't buy his stated transition as genuine.

Post 570, I am nearly confirmed town in his eyes
In post 570, Aaron wrote:
Sir Lukewarm
and Norwe are
near confirmed ally
with Lady Titus quite closely following
And in the same post, LLD was Null
In post 570, Aaron wrote:I think it would be good for everyone to submit a wish for a cop result on
Lady Niamh or someone with a similar null status.
This was after LLD fos'ed me and after I full claimed and voted LLD back. And then that turned into a vote on me in like his very next post. When questioned
In post 647, Aaron wrote:I quite like Lady Niamh's posts around Sir Lukewarm's claim (Sir Lukewarm looks much better until Lady Niamh claims). I thought Sir Lukewarm's claim was extremely towny because it was.
But I find Lady Niamh's much townier.
I do feel like one of the two is likely a spy based off of claims and if either is lying, then that means one of them is a spy anyways so I find it wise to vote one of the two out today.
LLD claimed long before I did, so the timeline of what I bolded it bad.

But also, from his pov a "near confirmed ally" town read and a "null read" walk into a 1v1, and his response is to vote the town read?

Even if you do think that LLD looks townie in her posts from 570-637, enough to elevate her above a null read, why does he not appear to be worried that we could just be tvt?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Titus »

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 661, Titus wrote:Aaron, your stances appear to be unclear from post to post. Can you include a readwall? If you don't want anymore claims, why are you ok with Kop elim?
In post 662, Titus wrote:I would like to see precisely who you would eliminate, who you wouldn't and why?
I'm not ok with a Sir Kop elim. I would very strongly prefer voting a claimed slot. If I must, I will compromise but I do really prefer voting Sir Lukewarm here. I believe I said that I was okay with Kop before I decided that no more claims was a priority over everything else but if not, it's really a compromise and mostly I would say I am unwilling to vote Sir Kop because I believe his activity will pick up or we will get a new dancer. If it sounded like I was wanting to vote there, I don't know what to say but I didn't *want* to vote there.

At this point, my main goal is no more claims so I prefer to just vote Lukewarm. I don't believe I would compromise on Lady Niamh here. The posts that I like from Lady Niamh are the ones directly stating that her role can't exist with Sir Lukewarm's.

These points may be weaker but if I were scum, I don't believe that I would be making a huge shift in reads here. There's a couple scenarios assuming I am scum and all are pretty unreasonable:

Lukewarm is
scum
and Niamh is
town
. In this scenario I am hard bussing a buddy and my buddy is hard bussing me. This is highly unlikely as I was in a good position town reading my buddy and we could easily just get Gamma or someone that isn't either Lukewarm or Niamh out. I imagine I could probably push Niamh and get out of this just fine.

Lukewarm is
town
and Niamh is
scum
. In this scenario I am hard defending my buddy for essentially no reason. Niamh was never really going under pressure and doing a drastic 360 in reads turning my top townread into top scum read is a super risky and not needed move for me to make in any case. Especially with Niamh's life being busy, even bussing her today is better than hard defending (which she didn't even need to begin with) by gunning for Lukewarm.

Lukewarm is
town
and Niamh is
town
. In this scenario I could easily just do nothing and know that they would blow up their 1v1 without any help and I would be able to get one of them if not today, tomorrow. I have no need to be pushing either and doing nothing, would both not be suspicious (because my activity overall has been spotty) and be beneficial.

Both are scum with me. This makes absolutely no sense. This would be breaking some world record for most dysfunctional scum team and is just utterly impossible no matter how I try to think about it.

I don't have a good reason to be making a drastic 360 in my reads nearing deadline as scum. Everyone is desperately looking for a wagon at this point and by doing this, I paint a huge target on my head, draw a ton of attention to myself, and get nothing good out of it.

Back to what I was saying earlier, I don't want to get more claims. But an elim is still a greater priority to that. So yes, if I must get more claims to get an elim today, I will. But I strongly prefer Lukewarm today.

For the rest of the people, I think I've already said something on everyone except Kakeguri so I'll say my opinion there.
My opinion is that they are scummy and I would vote them but now I agree with their scum read on Lukewarm so I'm not as willing to vote there. I'm hoping to get more posts from them before the day ends to solidify that but i would potentially be willing to vote there.

I'll drop the gimmick for the rest of today just to make things easier I guess.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Aaron »

Hold up actually. I was under the assumption that Niamh was a hider like role despite reading her claim. I actually don't understand how bulletproof and hider can't exist together as town now.

Why did no one else point this out? And if they can't exist together, how come people aren't agreeing with what I am saying about voting one of the two?

I was constantly under the impression that the claims clashed. My brain wasn't processing the actual claims but if these claims didn't clash, I feel like Lukewarm just confscummed by not immediately jumping on that? And if they do clash, then that means that there is almost certainly scum in the pair since they are clashing yet no one is really voting within them?

Is there something I'm missing??????
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 581, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 580, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: LLD
Luke’s behavior seems much more sincere. If a 1v1 is in play, LLD looks worse I fear.
Yeah except my role is more provable and town because "can't die to night kills, but has no vote" is an actual role

Where as pure hides is a counter to it.
Niamh says this but Lukewarm never replies to the accusation at all.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Aaron »

They then go on a tangent about something else and it seems like the whole point is dropped. Lukewarm was certain Niamh was scum but has nothing to say to LLD directly saying that Lukewarm is scum by mech?

Then a wagon on Kilga builds out of nowhere and the next post Lukewarm makes is starting a wagon on me.

I find that pretty sussy still.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 645, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 637, Aaron wrote:At this point, I would rather take our chances with Sir Lukewarm or Lady Niamh. I would really prefer to have no more claims out today.

From what I've seen, I actually think Lady Niamh looks a lot better than Sir Lukewarm
??

How did you get here from your last post
In post 570, Aaron wrote:
I've trusted Lukewarm since our dance and do find the scum reads very strange
. I'm quite surprised Lady Niamh and Kakeguri think that at all. Sir Lukewarm, why is Kakeguri town? I am interested in this Lady Niamh spy theory but I am not convinced. Tone wise I find it possible but at the same time Lady Niamh said she was moving so strange behavior is not too strange in that situation. I think it would be good for everyone to submit a wish for a cop result on
Lady Niamh or someone with a similar null status
Lukewarm replies to my post calling him scum in 6 minutes but then sits still and watches Gamma and I fight. Then comes back to start my wagon. I feel like I've never had someone's alignment spelled out this clearly before. All signs point to Lukewarm scum from my perspective :/
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Be here tomorrow sorry really busy day
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In the morning i know deadline is close
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Aaron »

I need to know tonight who is going to vote me because I will not be online tomorrow. Anyone that is reading but hasn't posted, I need to know *tonight* if you are voting me because I need to know if I need to claim tonight.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

UNVOTE:
strikes a sympathetic chord, but not sure which wagon I care to board. Although I’ll ask that Aaron give me some credit; on the subject of the claims not exactly conflicting, I’m the first who said it.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”