Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 573, MathBlade wrote:Dude has zero interest in hunting.
yeah, keep lying about this. It really makes me glad that I was willing to reconsider.

Who are you town reads? (2nd time I', asking)
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 556, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 289, DrippingGoofball wrote:Then MB was concerned about, er, what's that role that checks if you have a PT? He worried that such a role would get a false positive if we were investigated.
This sorta bothers me though. Don't really get why Math didn't want to be investigated. You just claim you are in a hood with DGB. You might get the "there's prob scum in the hood" suspicion. So Math is being really self conscious here.
Approx two hundred posts old no related topic of discussion.
Yes you are.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 575, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 573, MathBlade wrote:Dude has zero interest in hunting.
yeah, keep lying about this. It really makes me glad that I was willing to reconsider.

Who are you town reads? (2nd time I', asking)
Already answered previously.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's very selective
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

well i missed it, pls requote or type it again

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 579, Nero Cain wrote:well i missed it, pls requote or type it again
I can’t search my ISO at work
House and Gamma are my townreads.
Titus is a scum lean trending null.
DGB is a possible scum if you’re scum but gonna trust everyone else as a good chunk of people say it’s town who I don’t scumread.

Kyo still sorting out. Something pings me as different than our other game but not seeing her as scummy.
Kerset pings me for not doing anything same with A50.
A50 gets more sus as that is alignment indicative.

Andres needs to post more before I can read him.
CSF’s townread of you based on belief doesn’t sit right.

And if I forgot anyone you’re awesome I am just in a hurry.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Ima take a break from this game for a bit but if you are town Math and I get flipped today then you don't get to use the "Nero played poorly" excuse for flipping town Nero b/c I didn't.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 572, MathBlade wrote:
In post 569, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 567, Gamma Emerald wrote:M says this conversation ends now.
how are you talking to him?
M is one of Gamma’s alters iirc from what I spedread
This is correct
M is the one who protects the system for the most part, as well as doing the dirty work to keep my friends safe
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:47 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 316, Nero Cain wrote:At any rate, I think DGB voting Math's biggest attacker while calling Math scum kinda stinks.
It's very early in the game - I think this post is on page 12 - reads are still dancing in my head.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:49 am

In post 316, Nero Cain wrote:At any rate, I think DGB voting Math's biggest attacker while calling Math scum kinda stinks.
In post 342, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 289, DrippingGoofball wrote:One of the first things that were posted in the neighbor PT was MB explaining how he was going to crumb.

To which I answered, why crumb at all, we're not masons. And curiously MB said that if I'm town,
it's like we're masons
. It took me aback, because no, FMPOV we're totally not masons, not even close.

Then MB was concerned about, er, what's that role that checks if you have a PT? He worried that such a role would get a false positive if we were investigated.

Then a real lot of the thread was MB working me to scum read Nero, starting with Nero highlighting MB's "PR crumb" in the thread. I'm not very good at reading Nero, so I said I wasn't going to do this on Day 1. MB's crumb wasn't exactly subtle for the type of player that looks for crumbs (unlike me, i never see crumbs). It felt like an opportunistic trap a little bit, Nero had fallen into and MB was going for the kill.

At that point I was noticing MB premature-claiming in the thread and that's when I proposed a gambit, since it seemed like the whole neighbor bit was already blowing up in my face through no fault of mine.

In other word I think MB is scum.
If I've got the timeline right, you were already a little bit suspicious of Math when you suggested he do the mason gambit, right?

Why did you choose to out the gambit? Wouldn't it have helped you figure out Math's alignment if one of you were eventually NK'd?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:52 am

In post 342, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 289, DrippingGoofball wrote:One of the first things that were posted in the neighbor PT was MB explaining how he was going to crumb.

To which I answered, why crumb at all, we're not masons. And curiously MB said that if I'm town,
it's like we're masons
. It took me aback, because no, FMPOV we're totally not masons, not even close.

Then MB was concerned about, er, what's that role that checks if you have a PT? He worried that such a role would get a false positive if we were investigated.

Then a real lot of the thread was MB working me to scum read Nero, starting with Nero highlighting MB's "PR crumb" in the thread. I'm not very good at reading Nero, so I said I wasn't going to do this on Day 1. MB's crumb wasn't exactly subtle for the type of player that looks for crumbs (unlike me, i never see crumbs). It felt like an opportunistic trap a little bit, Nero had fallen into and MB was going for the kill.

At that point I was noticing MB premature-claiming in the thread and that's when I proposed a gambit, since it seemed like the whole neighbor bit was already blowing up in my face through no fault of mine.

In other word I think MB is scum.
If I've got the timeline right, you were already a little bit suspicious of Math when you suggested he do the mason gambit, right?

Why did you choose to out the gambit? Wouldn't it have helped you figure out Math's alignment if one of you were eventually NK'd?
Yes I was suspicious, I liked the idea that the scum would waste a kill on us thinking we're masons, or be cornered that scum!MB is claiming mason and now they can't kill him, and if they kill me the jig is up.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:57 am

In post 363, Gamma Emerald wrote:Before I read deeply I just wanna say whoever compelled the other to mason claim is probably town because I’ve only done that as town and in general that’s a huge leap of faith to ask as scum
That's me!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:59 am

In post 363, Gamma Emerald wrote:Before I read deeply I just wanna say whoever compelled the other to mason claim is probably town because I’ve only done that as town and in general that’s a huge leap of faith to ask as scum
In post 371, House wrote:For future reference, you should totally fakeclaim Mason as town sometime, Math.

It's a gas.
I will always go along with someone who tries to do that with me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:14 am

In post 491, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 415, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Nero
The amount of time it took him to vote DGB is unreal, it’s clear his initial push against the neighborhood was sowing seeds of paranoia.
VOTE: Gamma
In post 490, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Gamma

I’ll be back later.
A big no to these votes.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:19 am

Post by House »

In post 540, Nero Cain wrote:Also, while I don't think the gambit was great or anything Math at least tried to keep it up and WIFOM. DGB hard claiming neighbors in and ending any possibility that they get shot is pretty scummy I feel.
TBF, I am the one that said they're not Masons, which was based on the amount of waffling and DGB shading that Math was doing
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:21 am

Post by House »

In post 555, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 552, Kerset wrote:you are good boy gamma
okay that’s a start
how do you plan to read House+Nero?
Aren't you at all curious how they figured that out so soon after explicitly stating that they weren't going to read your posts because there's too many of them?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:22 am

In post 504, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 499, MathBlade wrote:
In post 496, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 478, Dwlee99 wrote:
Vote Count 1.03
Nero Cain (4)
- MathBlade, DrippingGoofball, House, Gamma Emerald
DrippingGoofball (2)
- Cat Scratch Fever, Nero Cain
ssbm_Kyouko (1)
- Almost50
Cat Scatch Fever (1)
- Titus
Titus (1)
- Dragon of the West
Kerset (1)
- ssbm_Kyouko

Not voting (3)
: Wake88, Kerset, Andresvmb

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-09-23 17:06:41)
Kinda feeling like there's scum on Nero wag.

House's talk about Nero pushing for a hood lim because Nero is informed of T/T, if anything, could be seen as House's own TMI spewing into the thread in order to frame up Nero on any hood lims or NKs.
If there is scum in the hood, my bet is on Math as DGB's play wrt the gambit aligns with its town meta, and I feel like it's possible that Math manipulated DGB into claiming
something
I'm not sure if I buy the outrage about outing Math's crumb, though Math didn't fake outrage in our last game together where he
was
scum, so possibly the hood is just t/t. From DGB's description it doesn't sound too much like it was manipulated into claiming, but DGB, if you felt at all like a horse being led to water, let me know. In truth that is what I was looking for, and what I expected to hear, but it seems like this may not be the case, in which case I don't have a case on Math at this time.
Gamma I got a bad feeling about early on and wasn't impressed by that last vote. I think the wagon has been on Nero long enough that if Gamma is scum, now is a good time to get on if Math, DGB, and House are all town. It doesn't look like a bus if Nero flips red, and there's little risk of the wagon dissipating, which means Gamma won't have to move his vote anywhere new anytime soon.

I feel like House or Gamma are the best bets actually, but House being scum is kinda contingent on t/t hood and aside from possible TMI he's seemed town.
How would I be manipulating DGB into claiming something?

It’s demonstrated I have a PT with DGB.
The only thing claimed is neighbors.
I did that first and then DGB narrowed it down.
So what manipulation would there be?

I don’t know if you’re just paranoid because of our last game or scum but this doesn’t logically add up
With leading questions in the hood, like the leading questions scum!you asked me about town!titus in our last game. I was specifically curious if there was anything like that in the PT, but didnt want to lead DGB there myself in case it is scum, and I don't think from its explanation that it is very likely that you led it there.

But yes, I am paranoid about you having manipulated DGB inside the hood specifically because of our last game.
I felt I was being manipulated into scumrrading Nero a bit, but then Nero wasn't helping himself. His more recent rebuttals had the passion of town, though

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 590, House wrote:
okay that’s a start
Aren't you at all curious how they figured that out so soon after explicitly stating that they weren't going to read your posts because there's too many of them?
I thought she only wasn’t reading you and Nero
I only have like 50-something posts rn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:23 am

Post by House »

In post 562, Nero Cain wrote:especially when you are arguing that you are a shit town player but you are still bullheaded enough to assume that you are right but I guess that's the difference between us.
That's fair, tbh.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 545, Kerset wrote:i didn't read nero or house posts, there are too many of them
@house
<Embrace The Void>

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:24 am

Post by House »

In post 592, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 590, House wrote:
okay that’s a start
I thought she only wasn’t reading you and Nero
I only have like 50-something posts rn
Oops you're right.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:27 am

Post by House »

TIL Nero doesn't honestly scumread Math
In post 568, Nero Cain wrote: You have like the worst case of conf biasness ever.
Scum doesn't confbias in singleball because they KNOW who's town and who's not.

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

DGB, do you have history with Kerset? Games played in together, etc.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What’s the objective of that question?
<Embrace The Void>

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Kerset's posts on pg. 22 feel like a chainsaw.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”