Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn Mafia (Game Over)

Romance
Romance
Goon
Romance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4200 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Romance »

Elezen are some of my least favorite.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4201 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Based on both Cakez and Elsa's claims beyond their flavor name, I have a suspicion scum don't know the flavor very well and how to construct a believable claim. I think GiF gave them a list of safe names, but the scum team has to construct their own claim, and no one on the team is capable of that.
Romance
Romance
Goon
Romance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4202 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Romance »

Momodi is a funny claim in retrospect.
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4203 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 4194, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4192, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 4191, Sakura Hana wrote:i mean EJ was in the failed raid, so clearly EJ is the one that made it fail.
Dont forget, before the MB plan to switch the raid members EJ was hyper reluctant to leave the raid, but after, they started thinking that they probably could switch out of the raid.
This makes me believe that scum wanted the raid to fail, but EJ was the only one in there so they were very reluctant to do so.
tictac is right that the events there makes you look sus af.
Really? I see the exact opposite. I think we should be mech town because we were trying to stop a raid that fucking failed. How does any of that make us Elsa’s buddy?

~R
Because you wouldnt want your Elsa buddy to be PoE'd scum in the failed raid instead of you who is already being SR by a fair ammount of people.
You have to be trolling me with this. I’m not even going to address this.

~R
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4204 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 4196, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 4191, Sakura Hana wrote:i mean EJ was in the failed raid, so clearly EJ is the one that made it fail.
Dont forget, before the MB plan to switch the raid members EJ was hyper reluctant to leave the raid, but after, they started thinking that they probably could switch out of the raid.
This makes me believe that scum wanted the raid to fail, but EJ was the only one in there so they were very reluctant to do so.
tictac is right that the events there makes you look sus af.
This is level one logic. Do you seriously think Elsa was being genuine with that? If Elsa actually meant it, he would have actually left the raid. Instead he took the opportunity to mess with the optics, making it look like he was good with the switcheroo. I don't think it's fair to townblock the remainder of the D2 raid either. What happened to tictac being suspicious for the shaky confirmed status he tried to push along? I'll accept that TC is probably good knowing that he's Kokichi, because certain actions he took seem genuinely meant to help town. But tictac is not acting in good faith imo, and it bothers me that you seem to be taken in by his antics.

-Qrow
It’s patently absurd that anyone reading ours and Elsa’s posts would legit consider him to be townier than us. Thanks for the good laugh Sakura. :lol:

~R
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4205 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 4201, Toogeloo wrote:Based on both Cakez and Elsa's claims beyond their flavor name, I have a suspicion scum don't know the flavor very well and how to construct a believable claim. I think GiF gave them a list of safe names, but the scum team has to construct their own claim, and no one on the team is capable of that.
This is my theory as well.
Do you think we should do a mass claim while you're still alive at this point?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Mystic Bears
Mystic Bears
Goon
Mystic Bears
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4206 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Mystic Bears »

Damn ok well I'm glad no one listened to me. Also I'm basically conftown here
1) during the last raid, if I were scum, I would've failed it. Like unless anyone thinks the scum team is all on that raid, I absolutely would've failed it as scum.
2) I bus my buddy Elsa there. What do I gain from being so certain he's town. Literally nothing but a buttload of scum reads when he flips red. Absolutely wouldn't do that.

Also just overall, this isn't my scum game. Like seriously? If I were scum, I'd be kicking everyone's asses really hard right now. You all would be wifomed to hell and back and I would be leading mislim wagons like a champ. I'd poke and prod around looking for good wagons. Whatever wobbly shit I've been doing here and not pushing anyone is just not it. Go meta me.

VOTE: Raid
Do you really want to know what happens when a bear gains mystical powers?

Stay tuned and see what these faerie bears end up like~
Unsigned posts are Noraa
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4207 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:23 am

Post by RealCheeks »

VOTE: Mandelbrot
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4208 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:25 am

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 4189, Sakura Hana wrote:There was pretty good resistance to the EJ wagon at first, even tho mystic bears said the opposite. Then suddenly when toog outs EJ's flavor claim as a VT the wagon finishes.
Likely a deep wolf in either Toog/Mandelbrot.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4209 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:33 am

Post by RealCheeks »

Dwlee resistance to holding off on limming TC was shite but I don't think Dwlee is SvS with Mandelbrot, more likely one has pocketed the other.

Interaction where Toog outs Elsa's flavour as VT is weird from both parties in terms of timing and reactions. If Toog is the expert they're claiming to be then 1) why weren't they the NK if they're going to catch any fakeclaims wouldn't they be top priority (kill points to Mandel imo) 2) why didn't they catch the claim as fake right away rather than after the wagon stalling out on Elsa for most of the day. It felt like scumteam had a huddle on how to get max towncred and distancing for Elsa lim.

I guess it's possible both Mandel toog are scum but at least one here imo.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4210 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:38 am

Post by RealCheeks »

Maybe Toog is better actually because Titus probably would've hard defended Mandel.
VOTE: Toogeloo

Sircakez proved he was hard bussing team so I don't buy the flavour argument as anything except an attempt to distance one the guilty was claimed.
~C
Romance
Romance
Goon
Romance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4211 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Romance »

Below is a long selection of quotes from RealCheeks. I think they are scum based on these quotes and progression on Elsa. Calling my pool bad but essentially mirroring it, being flip-floppy around Elsa, all that. Trying to find the other options. And now the posts they're making.

Spoiler:
In post 3178, RealCheeks wrote:Interesting split around flipping TC.
Dwlee, Elsa, Titus pushing for flip now.
Romance, mastina, MB for flip after clear fail.
This is a note to myself.
~C
In post 3179, RealCheeks wrote:
In post 3168, Romance wrote:Like I am the person who has gotten us scum so far. Put some faith into me, and look at Elsa/Wheme/Bell/Toog/Cheeks. That’s my pool.
Your pool is crap.
~C
In post 3411, RealCheeks wrote:Eh. Sorry RCE is MIA and I don't really care about this game. Romance scumpool still sucks. Watch all the people who said they prefer us to Elsa then lim Elsa tomorrow.

Someone on the last raid is scum and it isn't us. Glgl.
~C
In post 3456, RealCheeks wrote:I would go Bell > TC > Elsa. I agree dwlee probably town even with resistance to moving off TC. The whole TC push and drop should be looked into.
~C
In post 3460, RealCheeks wrote:Wheme/Elsa/Bell/Mystic Bears.
~C
In post 3494, RealCheeks wrote:{Titus, Toogeloo, mastina, Sakura Hana, Save The Dragons, tictac, Mandelbrot, Romance, dwlee99}
{Tomorrow Corporation, Qrow and Raven, ArcAngel9}
{Elsa Jay, Whemestar, Mystic Bears, Bell}

Most unsure about Elsa who can swap out for someone in above tier.
~C
In post 3498, RealCheeks wrote:Yeah probably just Elsa + another buddy on raid. I'd look for two in raid and 2-3 out of it. Use next raid as a check.
~C
In post 3506, RealCheeks wrote:
In post 3497, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 3494, RealCheeks wrote:{Titus, Toogeloo, mastina, Sakura Hana, Save The Dragons, tictac, Mandelbrot, Romance, dwlee99}
{Tomorrow Corporation, Qrow and Raven, ArcAngel9}
{Elsa Jay, Whemestar, Mystic Bears, Bell}

Most unsure about Elsa who can swap out for someone in above tier.
~C
Of your scumreads, Wheme is the only one I'd currently consider.

AA9 being above bottom tier is meh. StD being hard town requires some sort of case.

- House

- House
StD refusing to get off raid and then asking for protection is quite obviously town.
AA9 is literally a lurkbutt as either alignment.
~C
~C
In post 3526, RealCheeks wrote:
In post 3514, mastina wrote:I'd compromise on RealCheeks just by virtue of how pro-scum they've been this dayphase
Yeah gonna need some elaboration here when I've supported you today and made room for you on the raid. Geez some people.
~C
In post 3654, RealCheeks wrote:It came to me while I was doing dishes that Bell is the most likely scum on the raid, as scum need to be townread to influence raids and Bell would have felt pretty darn safe with us, Elsa, tictac, dwlee to push the fail button.
I don't doubt the prophetic power of dish soap.
~C
In post 3656, RealCheeks wrote:Toog why have we moved down into your PoE group and Elsa has moved up?
~C
In post 3828, RealCheeks wrote:Dwlee99
Bell
Elsa Jay
tictac
Tomorrow Corporation

There's at least one, and I'm thinking most likely only one scum here. If there were more than one or If their roleblocker was on the raid then I believe scum would have rather allowed a few town to have strong x than risk ousting themselves. Scum likely would've steered clear of this raid except the townread/scumread enough patsy for fear they'd give themselves away due to reward looking proscum.

It could be as simple as either Elsa or T. There's probably clear evidence in the past day phase of scum hopping off the wagon when the patsy scum go on, but it's probably not worth the effort until a red flip. Interestingly the NK happened outside the raid group, which means scum did not feel threatened by town PRs on raid (discounting romance/Sakura who were likely interfered with or protected).

Dwlee being in first could be strategic scum play, and they're similar to Bell in terms of towncred. TC couldn't have known that they would make it into the raid group at the time they signed up, Elsa joining raid only makes sense as suicidal scum which I don't think they would do tbh. It's more likely people are townreading a scum whose team was confident enough in their towncred to pull the trigger on an almost complete town wagon.
~C
In post 3850, RealCheeks wrote:
In post 3845, Bell wrote:I’m still wondering if Toog is just obvscum who’s the type to play really rigidly as scum with a cookie cutter outlook.
It's possible.
In post 3849, Toogeloo wrote:He spent quite a bit of time trying to get in the pockets of dwlee and Mandelbrot
This feels a bit slippy.
~C
In post 3940, RealCheeks wrote:Maybe we lim outside raid until mastina's done her thing on TC?
VOTE: whemestar
~C
In post 3941, RealCheeks wrote:I'm just not feeling Elsa scum at all tbh
~C
In post 3944, RealCheeks wrote:Toog, MB, Wheme, TC?
In post 4014, RealCheeks wrote:
In post 4001, Toogeloo wrote:Elsa is scum because Momodi is a Vanilla Townie at best. There is no information to share.

My hero solve as of this very second is Elsa, Wheme, Mystic Bears, and Mandelbrot (my deep wolf pick).

I think Mystic Bears needs to exit the raid and Qrow and Raven needs to be on it.
Why not vote Elsa then?
~C
In post 4017, RealCheeks wrote:
In post 4006, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 4004, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 4001, Toogeloo wrote:I think Mystic Bears needs to exit the raid and Qrow and Raven needs to be on it.
Ohellno.
Chances of them getting night killed is close to zero. Chances of them getting off the raid is probably the same. Whatever.

VOTE: Elsa
Nevermind.
VOTE: Elsa
It's eh but better than letting the day and each consecutive day stall out over Elsa.
~C
In post 4044, RealCheeks wrote:On the off chance it's not TC Elsa, who on the raid do you think is most likely?
~C
In post 4045, RealCheeks wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: RealCheeks
Romance
Romance
Goon
Romance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4212 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Romance »

In post 4207, RealCheeks wrote:VOTE: Mandelbrot
~C
In post 4208, RealCheeks wrote:
In post 4189, Sakura Hana wrote:There was pretty good resistance to the EJ wagon at first, even tho mystic bears said the opposite. Then suddenly when toog outs EJ's flavor claim as a VT the wagon finishes.
Likely a deep wolf in either Toog/Mandelbrot.
~C
In post 4209, RealCheeks wrote:Dwlee resistance to holding off on limming TC was shite but I don't think Dwlee is SvS with Mandelbrot, more likely one has pocketed the other.

Interaction where Toog outs Elsa's flavour as VT is weird from both parties in terms of timing and reactions. If Toog is the expert they're claiming to be then 1) why weren't they the NK if they're going to catch any fakeclaims wouldn't they be top priority (kill points to Mandel imo) 2) why didn't they catch the claim as fake right away rather than after the wagon stalling out on Elsa for most of the day. It felt like scumteam had a huddle on how to get max towncred and distancing for Elsa lim.

I guess it's possible both Mandel toog are scum but at least one here imo.
~C
In post 4210, RealCheeks wrote:Maybe Toog is better actually because Titus probably would've hard defended Mandel.
VOTE: Toogeloo

Sircakez proved he was hard bussing team so I don't buy the flavour argument as anything except an attempt to distance one the guilty was claimed.
~C
Looking for options in people who have been more helpful/done more than like, the bottom POE most people have -- why? Why are we going after 'deepwolves' exactly? What have they done that's scummy?

I have my reservations on Toog,
but it's absurd to claim that he would die because he is flavor solving over PRs.
Romance
Romance
Goon
Romance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4213 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Romance »

Elsa Jay (9):
mastina, tictac, Tomorrow Corporation, Romance, Sakura Hana, Titus, Toogeloo, RealCheeks, Mandelbrot

I think literally everyone on this list is townier than RealCheeks except for maybe Toog, but Toog isn't making bad posts right now. I can put /enough/ stock into the flavor stuff for now to think that if anyone is bussing, it's RealCheeks.
Romance
Romance
Goon
Romance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4214 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Romance »

I urge my fellow townsfolk to wagon this with me.
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4215 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:44 am

Post by RealCheeks »

Because I think the wagon on Elsa and NK point to that. Sure we can flip all the nonhelpful lhf but that's the long road.
~C
Romance
Romance
Goon
Romance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4216 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Romance »

In post 4215, RealCheeks wrote:Because I think the wagon on Elsa and NK point to that. Sure we can flip all the nonhelpful lhf but that's the long road.
~C
I strongly disagree with this sentiment.

SirCakez was being called "LHF" early on. Look at how that turned out.

There is no reason to go looking for 'deepwolves' right now. Like. What?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4217 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

romance why not mandelbrot
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4218 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:45 am

Post by RealCheeks »

Come wagon us and then let the town not listen to you for the rest of the game. If you weren't a cop you'd be even more useless...oh wait you're pretty much completely redundant now...
~C
Romance
Romance
Goon
Romance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4219 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Romance »

In post 4217, Save The Dragons wrote:romance why not mandelbrot
I have my reasons right now, and unless anyone has hard evidence why Mandel is scum, no ty.
Romance
Romance
Goon
Romance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4220 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Romance »

In post 4218, RealCheeks wrote:Come wagon us and then let the town not listen to you for the rest of the game. If you weren't a cop you'd be even more useless...oh wait you're pretty much completely redundant now...
~C
You're doing the same sort of taunting that Elsa was doing.

Funny how I was right on Cakez. Funny how I was right on Elsa.

"Useless" though, right?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #4221 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:47 am

like even if i made a case you'd say no?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #4222 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:48 am

In post 4218, RealCheeks wrote:Come wagon us and then let the town not listen to you for the rest of the game. If you weren't a cop you'd be even more useless...oh wait you're pretty much completely redundant now...
~C
this post is craptastic
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4223 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:48 am

Post by RealCheeks »

Yeah if it weren't for a guilty and someone else motivating people to actually get rid of Elsa we'd be so lost without you omg!
Romance
Romance
Goon
Romance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4224 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Romance »

In post 4221, Save The Dragons wrote:like even if i made a case you'd say no?
I would currently say no unless you had a mechanical reason to think they were scum, yes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”