She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:14 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1454, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1450, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1431, Aristeia wrote:just dont self vote and get yourself killed tomm if u flip me because tomm is mylo
Don’t know why you keep repeating this but
ssbm
don't self vote.
because the last time i saw kyouko hardpush a townie to death she decided to suicide vote herself the day after and almost threw the game to the scum.
I maintain my play improved town's chances at winning that game - there may have been a better line to take, but I feel like I got there in the end.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Enchant »

I remember how Salsa nightkills as mafia (it's chaotic mess) so maybe it explains why dwlee dead.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:33 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1343, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Datisi
MargotRosa
Salsabil Faria
Aristeia
ChaosOmega

2 scum in this 5 I think. Probably not Chaos I feel, he seemed too real in some posts iirc
In post 1476, Enchant wrote:I remember how Salsa nightkills as mafia (it's chaotic mess) so maybe it explains why dwlee dead.
Do you see scum!Salsa with any of the above partners?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Enchant »

Salsa+Chaos looks pretty possible.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:41 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1475, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1431, Aristeia wrote:just dont self vote and get yourself killed tomm if u flip me because tomm is mylo
ssbm
don't self vote.
because the last time i saw kyouko hardpush a townie to death she decided to suicide vote herself the day after and almost threw the game to the scum.
I maintain my play improved town's chances at winning that game - there may have been a better line to take, but I feel like I got there in the end.
I probably would have gone after cephrir if you hadn't self-hammered before I got an actual chance to re-assess
If you dream of the role of power again, I will immediately ignore all the reasons. You came back and dreamed that Locke was a bulletproof multitasking cop and a self-targeting doctor from night. ~Melanque
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Datisi »

okay i had another day that was shite metal-health-wise but i am making an effort in this game god fucking dammit

re - i'm asking about solid proof. something that i can use. now i know people have their own meta tells that they use and don't wanna give away but this does not convince me whatsoever.
In post 1389, datsi wrote:That thought was constructed during the night phase tbh
And there were others off wagon (but in reality I do think that initial assessment was probably wrong)
can you elaborate on this? like, i know you walked back and said you think it's wrong, but if it's something you started thinking during the night phase, that means there was some more thought to it, no? i'd like to hear about it if possible
In post 1399, Salsabil Faria wrote:I don't remember of telling that I have townread on everyone.
post . you said you're townlocking me and margot. you say one scum in datsi/ari (where you think ari is town, so you think datsi is scum). then you say one scum in kyouko and chaos, where you then say you have a townread on both of them. and it kind of looked like you weren't *too* concerned about it. i get not feeling like efforting but it still struck me as odd and potentially scummy. maybe a tad opportunistic? you don't wanna distract from datsi now that his wagon is finally building up? i dunno, i will decide later.

ok, new page, there's one extra vote on datsi besides you, maybe not. though feels... icky, i guess? like, bussing is a thing that exist, do you think your one vote on datsi is that clearing from you two being s/s?

oh no, i need to actually reread about datsi and ari to make a decision here, pain.

though, reading the ari/chaos argument, i gotta say i'm not sure i see what scum!aristeia is doing here. i kinda feel like if she were scum with iv, she'd either have shut the fuck up when the ic was townreading iv for his emotional outbursts, OR she would've shaded iv and then went through with the bus. doing one but not the other feels like a move that would be done solely for the "see i never do that!" wifom points, and in my experience, scum does that very rarely, as it generally doesn't really pay off.

the only issue i have with the above theory of mine is that i called out aristeia as a possible iv partner a bit before that (iirc). i think that could've been a good incentive to start distancing early, especially if they weren't sure they'd be able to pocket me / couldn't kill me due to the existence of the ic.

why the fuck are we massclaiming and outing a clearable townie (vig)
we're not doing that, stop it

mmm, does a datsi partner say ... actually probably? would anyone ever buy that ari/datsi are s/s if datsi were to flip red anyway? probably not. so sure, why not.
In post 1471, datsi wrote:salsa I'm just hanging on to my earlier TR
this is also gonna need some more elaboration. can you link/tl;dr what's so townie about her? and how her current posting compares?

alright, i'm caught up. gonna take a break, then relook at salsa (to see if i scumread her enough that i feel like forcing people into having that conversation) and datsi/ari (to see where i fall in that arguement). if anyone has any q's for me in the meantime, lemme know.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Datisi »

skimmed salsa's iso. didn't see anything that made me want to move my vote nor something that gave me enough confidence to actually push it. whoever has a strong read on her slot, sell me on it.

@salsa, can you elaborate on your read on iv throughout day 1? it went from townreading him for an emotional outburst (i think? it's a bit late here) to not townreading him for reasons and i want a bit elaboration here
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Datisi »

i also kinda went through gamma and aristeia, and brain empty. i feel like my reasoning for ari!town is at least somewhat solid (at least until tomorrow until i hopefully gain more strength to actually read through what she was pushing against iv and the context around it), and gamma does look bad i guess, but idk. i'm not vibing with that read either. maybe the fact he townbinned quite a bit of people in that one post? i thought scum would've been using my absence to push me? maybe not necessarily. anyway, subject to change when he addresses whatever i asked him in the bigger post.

what are the odds the solve is something stupid like salsa/margot?
~M
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:40 am

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 1402, datsi wrote:
In post 1391, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1386, datsi wrote:I’m thinking the T3 wagon was probably pure
Including Margot?
I already said I rethought that
In post 1395, Aristeia wrote:VOTE: datsi

i feel the most confident about this slot flipping red

i think last one is probably salsa but that is less confident

If you reread eod1 - I think its quite clear Datsi approached it in a very agenda'd manner.
I'm beginning to think your push on me isn't in good faith, given you haven't reconsidered it once despite the flips, meanwhile in mini 2226 you were extremely tepid after Meg flipped town
VOTE: aristeia
I hadn't considered that meta point until I went to write this, I think it's actually pretty solid.
What happened in mini 2226?
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:46 am

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 1482, Datisi wrote:what are the odds the solve is something stupid like salsa/margot?
I mean, it isn't that pairing, but it's definitely something odd. This whole game is sending me for a spin similar to my Newbie 2076, where we eliminated scum d1 and then the final scum was Roden who had just been the Towniest Town who ever Towned.

Datsi/SSBM/Ari/Salsa has scum in, is my initial impressions from the very brief skim I've done
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:56 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1483, MargotRosa wrote:What happened in mini 2226?
One of Aristeia’s strong SRs (MegAzumarill) was eliminated D1 and flipped town, and D2 she lacked any conviction to her play. This whole game she’s been pushing me and T3 as partners, T3 flipped town yesterday, and she’s shown none of the same doubt she had in that game. And before you ask Aristeia was town in mini 2226.
I also feel like there’s similar tonal indicators to her play in MBOS 13.
If you dream of the role of power again, I will immediately ignore all the reasons. You came back and dreamed that Locke was a bulletproof multitasking cop and a self-targeting doctor from night. ~Melanque
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:57 am

Post by MargotRosa »

How likely is the universe in which Ari/Datsi is SvS playing for an eliminate one, the other coasts to victory, type situation?
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:58 am

Post by datsi »

I’ll dive into my Salsa TR more later maybe but she felt like she did in Lemon Demon D1.
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:59 am

Post by MargotRosa »

Because otherwise, the pair in my head is one of Ari/Datsi on one side, and Salsa/Datisi on the other, and I don't know that any of these situations are more likely in my head
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 1487, datsi wrote:I’ll dive into my Salsa TR more later maybe but she felt like she did in Lemon Demon D1.
Maybe she is speaking a bit more? It's hard to say, bc most of my interactions with her after d1 were in the neighbourhood I set up, after I had lock Towned her
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

My head is spinning a bit. I'm going to log off, clear my head, hang out with partner, and come back with fresher eyes in the arvo
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1475, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
ssbm
don't self vote.
that game should have been over on d2/d3 but instead you threw so hard that the last scum got to elo and the town was 1 wrong vote from losing.

If scum had shot someone other than pooky or skitter picks wrong, town loses.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1485, datsi wrote:
In post 1483, MargotRosa wrote:What happened in mini 2226?
One of Aristeia’s strong SRs (MegAzumarill) was eliminated D1 and flipped town, and D2 she lacked any conviction to her play. This whole game she’s been pushing me and T3 as partners, T3 flipped town yesterday, and she’s shown none of the same doubt she had in that game. And before you ask Aristeia was town in mini 2226.
I also feel like there’s similar tonal indicators to her play in MBOS 13.
In that game I was not right about anything so I felt a lack of confidence. In this game I was 1000% correct on IV being emotionally manipulative and stopped Roden from townbinning him so I feel justified in being right.

Also T3 played very scummily and basically lolcatted the entire game which caused almost everyone here to misread him except Margot so I don't feel any particular guilt for being wrong on him.

If you're going to compare my play to MBOS, notice how in MBOS I hard defend my partner (RCEnigma) who has basically flaked out of the game and is barely even playing.

If I got to 200 miles per hour to defend a teammate who isn't even playing - why would I be ripping IV who is obviously much more invested and actually trying?

I am not much of a busser and I mostly support my teammates in thread - you will never see be go after them.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1472, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1460, Aristeia wrote:
In post 976, Roden wrote:I really don't know what you want from me. Fuck it, whatever, I'll just town lock you forever since I'm apparently an asshole if I don't.
^

this is from roden to IV
This was a genuine frustration Roden was having that he expressed sarcastically - he was not actually intending to locktown IV
Maybe you should read the conversation I had with Roden

he was not being sarcastic

he was asking me how he could possibly scumread IV because of mental damage.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1482, Datisi wrote:i also kinda went through gamma and aristeia, and brain empty. i feel like my reasoning for ari!town is at least somewhat solid (at least until tomorrow until i hopefully gain more strength to actually read through what she was pushing against iv and the context around it), and gamma does look bad i guess, but idk. i'm not vibing with that read either. maybe the fact he townbinned quite a bit of people in that one post? i thought scum would've been using my absence to push me? maybe not necessarily. anyway, subject to change when he addresses whatever i asked him in the bigger post.

what are the odds the solve is something stupid like salsa/margot?

I really really doubt Margot is scum

she votes for T3 in

instantly regrets it and unvotes 3 minutes later in

I really doubt scum!margot does this performatively - she is re-evaluating in real time.

she explains why she panicks.

Datsi shades her with:

: "Interesting Margot shows this caution for T3 but not for IV"

: Her response is very good: "I was also less cautious because I thought IV was probably scum, whereas T3 is Town"

: is her big case on IV - she completely changes the tide of this game. Without this post I highly doubt IV gets eliminated on D1 and there's no way I think she does this to her own teammate.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1480, Datisi wrote:okay i had another day that was shite metal-health-wise but i am making an effort in this game god fucking dammit

I hope you feel better soon Datisi <3

ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

I also really doubt that Margot is scum.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1472, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1460, Aristeia wrote:
In post 976, Roden wrote:I really don't know what you want from me. Fuck it, whatever, I'll just town lock you forever since I'm apparently an asshole if I don't.
^

this is from roden to IV
This was a genuine frustration Roden was having that he expressed sarcastically - he was not actually intending to locktown IV
Exactly
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1476, Enchant wrote:I remember how Salsa nightkills as mafia (it's chaotic mess) so maybe it explains why dwlee dead.
Missing the crazy time :giggle:

Though for my defence, it was my 1st scum game and I was alone.

Btw,
Dwlee
is dead because they crumbed investigative.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1478, Enchant wrote:Salsa+Chaos looks pretty possible.
Can you tell me about your
CO
scumread? All the conversations around
Ari
seems townie which indicates
ssbm
scum but I townread her independently which points towards
Datisi
/
MR
: deepwolf territory :facepalm:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”