Mini 2247: Mountain Dew Mafia (Game Over)

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 221, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 220, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 216, Critter wrote:You really have no opinions beside Toog? On anything?
Look at the time stamps, I'm not sure I've gone 5 minutes without either being asked to explain something or accused of something. I've been under barrage this whole time without having even read the game or really
done anything
yet.
And there it is, unprompted.

I'm really confident on Dunn flipping scum today. This answer instead of just giving other thoughts is... yeah.
I mean it really seems possible in these recent posts but I still dont understand where you got the idea from your role that hardclaiming Code Red is a scumclaim. I understand the argument for scum!Dunn to claim this as a way to garner towncred, but I dont see why town!Dunn would not do it.

And I dont understand from the reveal of your flavor, which was diet dew, where you got the idea that code red was scum-indicative.

Something I do find odd about Dunn's posts now I have more context is that he seems to have inconsistent thoughts about the flavors that town/scum will have. He thought you scumreading him for code red was an indicator scum could have the one true soda, but also he light TRed Toogeloo for softing a competitor mello-yello which is a yikes for me
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

Dunnstral wrote:Yours made sense because it was related to nicknames and thinking someone was responding to you. Mush writes paragraphs about things that didn't happen, and as I mentioned it feels like they have a goal in mind (scumreading certain players) while you would have no such goal.
I always have goals in mind, but you're portraying my goal as "having any scumread at all." Which is blatantly false, since I've given reasoning for all my cases. Oh sure, I've held reasoning back just as much as I've explained it, but I have no need to coach scum on what they're doing to get scumread. And besides that, I've explained in every single game I've been in that most people will not understand about half of my reasoning most of the time, because I'm looking in weird places because I'm completely unable to recognize or understand "normal" tells.

Meanwhile, I've pointed to every instance of what post I was actually thinking of and they do indeed exist -- just, you know, as your posts. They're scummy posts from anybody in the context they happened, though I had remembered (and alluded to!) an existing pressure that I also couldn't place for Critter.

Placed it pretty ably in your case.

So what we see here is you...
Deflecting from yourself when given some breathing room after an extremely high pressure situation, apparently in order to (unsuccessfully) create a nonexistent 1v1. (Wish you had managed it, too, I sure do want to hear from StrangeMatter!)
Denying all evidence provided when I give quotes, to the point of denying that it even could have happened. (That doesn't look very good for you now.)
Confidently proclaiming I have a goal in mind (which I've never hidden) that has no town basis. (Which is wrong -- because I am plainly, obviously, to anyone with eyes to see, not doing what you're accusing me of.)
Asking questions that go nowhere, and never following up on them when they are ignored, which is obvious flail.

So. How are you not scum? I mean, not that you can convince /me/ otherwise, but you deserve a right to a trial by a jury of your peers -- and as it happens, here they are.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Look at that pagetop, now imagine if I'd also sniped back when I made 421. At that point I'd demand to be reflavored to game fuel or riot

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13077546#p13077546]post 340[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 311, Towelie wrote:"i'm around for 3 minutes and then i leave" kind of behavior
lol
just because Noraa doesn't sign doesn't mean I'm suddenly pooky
In post 354, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 27, Toogeloo wrote:I've never had a Mt.Dew or any of it's offshoots. I did have a Mellow Yellow 30ish years ago after watching Days of Thunder. The only things I know about Pepsi Products is that Mt.Dew hard carries their brand, and Taco Bell has to remind me that they serve Sierra Mist and not Sprite.

I prefer Arnold Palmers if I need caffeine.
Just googled Mellow Yellow and it's not even a mt dew flavor, it's a competitor. I thought Toog was softing their mt. dew flavor here.
@SSBM
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

In post 452, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Look at that pagetop, now imagine if I'd also sniped back when I made 421. At that point I'd demand to be reflavored to game fuel or riot

(I can't be held accountable, she put it in my head.)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 451, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:
Dunnstral wrote:Yours made sense because it was related to nicknames and thinking someone was responding to you. Mush writes paragraphs about things that didn't happen, and as I mentioned it feels like they have a goal in mind (scumreading certain players) while you would have no such goal.
I always have goals in mind, but you're portraying my goal as "having any scumread at all." Which is blatantly false, since I've given reasoning for all my cases. Oh sure, I've held reasoning back just as much as I've explained it, but I have no need to coach scum on what they're doing to get scumread. And besides that, I've explained in every single game I've been in that most people will not understand about half of my reasoning most of the time, because I'm looking in weird places because I'm completely unable to recognize or understand "normal" tells.

Meanwhile, I've pointed to every instance of what post I was actually thinking of and they do indeed exist -- just, you know, as your posts. They're scummy posts from anybody in the context they happened, though I had remembered (and alluded to!) an existing pressure that I also couldn't place for Critter.

Placed it pretty ably in your case.

So what we see here is you...
Deflecting from yourself when given some breathing room after an extremely high pressure situation, apparently in order to (unsuccessfully) create a nonexistent 1v1. (Wish you had managed it, too, I sure do want to hear from StrangeMatter!)
Denying all evidence provided when I give quotes, to the point of denying that it even could have happened. (That doesn't look very good for you now.)
Confidently proclaiming I have a goal in mind (which I've never hidden) that has no town basis. (Which is wrong -- because I am plainly, obviously, to anyone with eyes to see, not doing what you're accusing me of.)
Asking questions that go nowhere, and never following up on them when they are ignored, which is obvious flail.

So. How are you not scum? I mean, not that you can convince /me/ otherwise, but you deserve a right to a trial by a jury of your peers -- and as it happens, here they are.
I never pushed StrangeMatter.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

The opposite in fact
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 451, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Asking questions that go nowhere, and never following up on them when they are ignored, which is obvious flail.
Quote it
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

In post 455, Dunnstral wrote:I never pushed StrangeMatter.
And where did I claim you did? Find that statement.

Or admit you are trying to suggest something happened that did not, /like you are accusing me of/. Because it would be way less time consuming for you and might earn you some respect on your way to your now-inevitable elimination.

As for the question flail... next post I make.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Wisdom »

{Dunn, Milk, Mush, Towlie, Gamma} = town
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 451, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Deflecting from yourself when given some breathing room after an extremely high pressure situation, apparently in order to (unsuccessfully) create a nonexistent 1v1. (Wish you had managed it, too, I sure do want to hear from StrangeMatter!)
Is this not saying that I tried to 1v1 StrangeMatter?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 459, Wisdom wrote:{Dunn, Milk, Mush, Towlie, Gamma} = town
Critter's getting there too
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Leaving a poe of {Emmi, Venus, SS, SM, Kyouko}
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 274, Gamma Emerald wrote:normally IC doesn't reveal the whole role tho, lol
I think the announcing modifier was announced as well wasnt it? But also this isn't technically a normal. Idk I just saw macho IC is diet dew and was like well, that's town, but also the assumptions about about code red make no sense considering her flavor announcment, so... unvote, scratch hannouncement, ig

MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

In post 351, Dunnstral wrote:Do you have any opinions on anything?
We're not having a very good time working from memory lately. That was the only one I pulled from memory.

As it happens, the real culprit there is one you yourself pointed out -- bear-pair was dropping garbo questions and not even following up on them. My bad there.

The rest holds and is more than enough to bury you.

PEDIT: ...No, Dunn, its the same claim I've BEEN making since back when I thought it was Critter doing that.
In post 335, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:There's another component too, the good ol' "let's you and them fight", pitting me as scum vs. innocent StrangeMatter while maintaining a distance from the interaction themselves.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

Quoting 351 was a mistake. I realized as soon as I did that I wasn't seeing the questions I was thinking of. My bad for leaving that there.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by Wisdom »

SM is almost certainly scum with that iso
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Wisdom »

S_S pretty underwhelming
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

In post 466, Wisdom wrote:SM is almost certainly scum with that iso
THANK you, god damn.

It's pretty hard to sell that myself, but if someone whose brain isn't made of mildew and nematodes sees it too, maybe they'll be able to make the argument more gracefully than I can.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 320, Towelie wrote:There _wasn't_ a status quo at that poiint; it was literally his first post.

-b
I think it's fair to say that claiming flavor in your opening post is against the status quo in a game of mafia unless there is clear pro-town benefit, like in an open/semi-open that is crackable (3d20, the first one), or like when you're a miller-type

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 327, Critter wrote:
In post 318, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 314, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 300, Toogeloo wrote:That was a legit read and not intended as an insult.
But she’s confirmed town, why do you give a shit about her motivations?
Because she is an IC, people will be more inclined to sheep instead of think for themselves. LLD isn't a follower, and people will take advantage of that, and she needs to be told when she is probably wrong, or at least have a devil's advocate to open up other possibilities.
Assume that I am wrong and Dunn is town. Why hasn’t he given reads? This reads more like you don’t like LLD’s playstyle vs a scummy motivation here. The only thing he’s done that’s memorable is attack you which means you’re more than likely town if Dunn is scum. If Dunn is town he really needs to start re-reading the game and give thoughts. Dude can’t make up his mind more than me which says a lot.
This feels slightly out of touch. Dunn's started posting thoughts already at this point and Critter is latched to a previous gamestate and using it to perpetuate shade on Dunn.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

He wasnt in isekai after I caught him killing on N1 :cop:

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 354, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 27, Toogeloo wrote:I've never had a Mt.Dew or any of it's offshoots. I did have a Mellow Yellow 30ish years ago after watching Days of Thunder. The only things I know about Pepsi Products is that Mt.Dew hard carries their brand, and Taco Bell has to remind me that they serve Sierra Mist and not Sprite.

I prefer Arnold Palmers if I need caffeine.
Just googled Mellow Yellow and it's not even a mt dew flavor, it's a competitor. I thought Toog was softing their mt. dew flavor here.
Oh wait I'd misremembered this apparently, didnt realize you didnt know mellow yellow was a false idol

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Idk, probably isekai recency

Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 459, Wisdom wrote:{Dunn, Milk, Mush, Towlie, Gamma} = town
I don’t really see what you’re talking about with most of these reads. Can you expand please?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”