Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4675 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4671, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 4668, Gamma Emerald wrote:HQ I’d like if you could engage me here
What do you want me to say? My predecessor was being an idiot, I’m getting sr for entirely nia things and I’m like over it. I just don’t see the point of continuing to bang my head against a brick wall.
That’s not what’s going on IMO, I feel like a decent chunk of people are willing to give you a chance
It’s just that the content you’ve chosen to provide hasn’t really felt like what you should be giving
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4676 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4675, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4671, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 4668, Gamma Emerald wrote:HQ I’d like if you could engage me here
What do you want me to say? My predecessor was being an idiot, I’m getting sr for entirely nia things and I’m like over it. I just don’t see the point of continuing to bang my head against a brick wall.
That’s not what’s going on IMO, I feel like a decent chunk of people are willing to give you a chance
It’s just that the content you’ve chosen to provide hasn’t really felt like what you should be giving
Do you have an actual question for me or not? I asked you for specific quotes. I’ll respond to that. I’m done with trying to towncase myself.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4677 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4673, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 4669, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4607, Gamma Emerald wrote:Let’s start with this
What do you think of my actions and rationale during the first part of event 2?
@Harley Quinn
It would really help me if you linked or quoted the specific posts your referencing.
Gamma
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4678 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4677, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 4673, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 4669, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4607, Gamma Emerald wrote:Let’s start with this
What do you think of my actions and rationale during the first part of event 2?
@Harley Quinn
It would really help me if you linked or quoted the specific posts your referencing.
Gamma
@HQ I want you to read my posting in between post and and say what you think of it
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #4679 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4644, ulyana wrote:nunununu i cant really post because occupied and phone but dwlee now using “reevaluating” to possibly exclude me after treating me as definitely town for pink pt is !!!!! like something is definitely afoot

like how would this happen with multiple people most of whom dwlee included haven’t given reasoning and when they have it was literally the posts of a flipped mafia
What does the second line even mean

And you can complain about my reeval but I literally just reread this game phase and started townbinning people if their day start was good to me or mindmelded with me in some way
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4680 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4650, ulyana wrote:
In post 4646, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 4631, Dwlee99 wrote:Here's my reasoning: If Gypyx is town, Harley has a good chance of being scum. If Harley is town then the other way around. Makes sense to put both in then
Very simple, you flip me first because I will flip town and then my reads will get taken seriously. It seems that few people are willing to listen to me while I’m alive, so my reads will get the respect they didn’t once I’m dead and I’m good with that.
the problem there is that if the three mafias get across no ones reads matter anyway because 4:3 (assuming they kill someone crossing) with a sabotage still like they playing to win here that’s why shift
Do you think my entire bottom four is town? If not then why this paranoia that I'm going for a winning play here?

This completely tanks my read of you, I think my list is right and now you have to panic to try to get it shaken up because otherwise you just lose all or almost all of your scum buddies in one fell swoop.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4681 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

It's also funny because I had you included in the top one before ydrasse wanted harley moved up there but now I'm definitely listening to her on this
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4682 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4628, Dwlee99 wrote:Ulyana
SirCakez
Toogeloo
Peta
Taly
Ydrasse
Dwlee99
Gamma Emerald

Harley Quinn
skitter30
Gypyx
Gammagooey

Y'all ready to just plow through this?
VOTE: Ulyana
Harley Quinn
SirCakez
Toogeloo
Peta
Taly
Ydrasse
Dwlee99
Gamma Emerald

Ulyana
skitter30
Gypyx
Gammagooey

VOTE: Harley quinn

Quoted post should not make you panic if you're town here imo
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4683 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:42 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 4679, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 4644, ulyana wrote:nunununu i cant really post because occupied and phone but dwlee now using “reevaluating” to possibly exclude me after treating me as definitely town for pink pt is !!!!! like something is definitely afoot

like how would this happen with multiple people most of whom dwlee included haven’t given reasoning and when they have it was literally the posts of a flipped mafia

And you can complain about my reeval but I literally just reread this game phase and started townbinning people if their day start was good to me or mindmelded with me in some way
like five people randomly starting suspecting me here when it would be advantageous for them and the only one who has given any reasoning whatsoever is sircakez whose reasoning is posts dunnstral made like it feels impossible to me that there would not be at least one mafia involved in that possibly more
j'aurai disparu
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4684 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Do you think the bottom four of my list are all town?
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4685 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:45 am

Post by ulyana »

you’re either making a mafia play or helping one that’s how it feels yeah

i think gypyx and skitter likely are, and i think peta is probably who has a strong townread of gammagooey
j'aurai disparu
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4686 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

If the bottom four are town then who is scum in my list

UNVOTE:
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4687 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I should check if I've ever done a poe like that where all the scum are up top
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4688 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:48 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 4683, ulyana wrote:

like five people randomly starting suspecting me here when it would be advantageous for them and the only one who has given any reasoning whatsoever is sircakez whose reasoning is posts dunnstral made like it feels impossible to me that there would not be at least one mafia involved in that possibly more
this doesn't make any sense
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4689 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4026, SirCakez wrote:my suspicions have been right so far.
Hrrrm
<Embrace The Void>

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4690 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Ydrasse »

sircakez you silly little man did you bus dunn like you bussed in final fantasy
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4691 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:50 am

Post by ulyana »

if i exclude you from thoughts,

harley quinn sircakez toogeloo would be always leave behind, taly gamma emerald ydrasse decide between, and crossing the rest is how i’d try to get 4 in a row town right now
j'aurai disparu
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4692 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:50 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 4691, ulyana wrote:if i exclude you from thoughts,

harley quinn sircakez toogeloo would be always leave behind, taly gamma emerald ydrasse decide between, and crossing the rest is how i’d try to get 4 in a row town right now
@dwlee
j'aurai disparu
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4693 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4685, ulyana wrote:you’re either making a mafia play or helping one that’s how it feels yeah

i think gypyx and skitter likely are, and i think peta is probably who has a strong townread of gammagooey
It’s not top-tier but I do TR ggy
<Embrace The Void>

ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4694 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:51 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 4688, SirCakez wrote:
In post 4683, ulyana wrote:

this doesn't make any sense
how not?
j'aurai disparu
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4695 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:51 am

Post by petapan »

i'm gonna start with dunn's iso because it's short and i will have an easier time focusing on it. this is going to be a more raw note taking style rather than working things into legible conclusions so as to be presentable, not how i'd normally post things but i'm just going to try to be as open with my process as i can be right now even if it is not necessarily the most readable and ventures into IIoA territory because i want to be thorough.

the interactions from dunn should be taken as supplemental to main reads on players rather than being the entire basis for a read. some of this stuff probably won't be important/readable. doesn't matter

- "And your motive is what?" to Taly
- reply to dwlee about speculating on mechanics of first even, in response to something pooky said
- "your reasoning doesn't add up here", shade in response to Cakez
- sarcastic eyeroll "i was scum in that game" in response to Toogeloo

- "I didn't want to believe that everybody advocating for self votes was town" this is an interesting comment. to my memory, the people who had been advocating some form of self vote, whether joking or not were prism/pooky/taly. i haven't fact checked this but if i had to make a snap judgment here i would say that this means the people who had been advocating some form of self vote in the early game
are
town

- "what kill?" in response to dwlee
- "How am I supposed to interperet this?" in response to dwlee making a comment about among us mafia

- "So do you think the 3 in 290 are scum or not?" in response to gamma's early post voting pooky. questioning/joining the pile-on
- shading toogeloo over a joke post suggesting a galron elimination
- Galron asks why we're eliminating someone less than 24 hours into the game, dunn says "we're just voting" in response. nothing reply but maybe slightly unaligning just for the fact that he bothered to respond to him at all
- "I don't get why Gamma is tilted all of a sudden"
- this seems to be a response addressed to gamma despite quoting Galron, saying "We had a problem with your viewpoint, not the fact that you were playing serious"
- re-quoting his old post and voting cakez. i think this is overall a good look for cakez

- cakez says "that said I see where you're coming from re; it not adding up for you" in response to dunn, dunn says "I'm not sure that you do?".
i think this is a very good look for cakez

- "I'm interested in hearing about Cephrir being scummy" in response to Prism's reads list. mild town points for that slot, i think
- "Without looking at meta I disagree with this read" in response to Gamma voting ulyana
- "I'm evil because I disagree with you is a lame take" in response to Gamma's . the previous shade is iffy but
- this is shade on ceph, which is not relevant because ceph is dead but the form is at least notable as we see

/ - response to Taly about how there's no power roles so there's no need to announce intent to hammer on Gamma Emerald, followed with a comment about how not every game needs to be painful, seemingly urging people to end the day.

i think that this is a good look for gamma unless we assume some amount of 5D chess taking place here, he seems to want to push people to kill gamma but is not positioning himself to take credit for a bus or anything of the sort

- E-1 vote on Gamma Emerald

/ - posts on gamma voting himself into the chair. these are the ones pooky caught him on. honestly, the massive hedge here on gamma's alignment is something i would not say is a good look for gamma. in a vacuum it'd seem partnery. but it's just a single data point, other things look good

- "What happened to the multiple people who were willing to hammer Gamma?"
- response to taly clarifying statements about gamma. "I'm pointing out that he had a chance to get into the chair if he wanted to"
- response to pooky about gamma

that he felt the need to respond to both of these questions about his stance is mildly +town for taly given we know pooky was asking something similar

- "I'm not sure what you're getting at but I never said any of that." in response to Taly
- response to Taly I think, of trying to explain himself about the wagon falling apart
- clarification about who was aimed at

- gamma asks dunn about why he's responded to certain things, dunn gives a fairly neutral answer about not having read the whole game and

i, again, don't really like this that much for gamma. the question feels like a softball and dunn's response doesn't feel threatened

- "How many times this game has it been made clear that there are no town prs?" in response to Galron making a comment about a town PR dying. i don't want to rest too firmly on it but i'm not sure he'd be so quick to cut down a partner's fake dumbtell

- there's an interaction with gamma here, initiating this. i think "ulyana is one of my only townreads in the game" is +town for ulyana simply because dunn would not feel like he would have the thread position to hard defend a partner. gamma again looks a bit weak from the interaction here, is obviously underwhelming.

- him "relitigating" his statements about gamma, trying to defend himself over it

- questioning why galron and ydrasse would vote themselves into the event
- piggybacking unwnd calling cakez scum. i think again +town for cakez, probably good for unwnd
- weird clarification about his vote on gamma. maybe the weirdest thing about this is that through all of this i'm not sure dunn has ever called gamma scum?

- this is him explaining his scumread of cakez to me, i included this so you can draw your own conclusions

- reply to skitter's . it's tense. it's edgy. it doesn't
feel
like distancing
- "I'm just preemptively explaining why I wasn't voting cakez at the end of day since unwnd replaced in and was asking about it." +town for unwnd? i feel like him trying to cover his bases here indicates he wants to head off any suspicion

- him responding to me that he does not scumread cakez for falling behind on the game
- him saying we shouldn't try to eliminate gamma again in this event after the first one. he...still doesn't give a read on gamma here
- continued shading of cakez
- when asked who is scum by infinity, says "Probably all the lurkers except for me". i don't really know what to make of this but maybe someone else does

- response to skitter's , saying his vote on gamma was the worst. this is again very defensive. i think the whole interaction is +town for skitter.
- skitter says dunn's defense is awful in and he tries to defend himself here. this is probably something i circle back to in my reading of skitter but my impression is that she tends not to pressure partners this aggressively
- "Why is me voting Gamma scummy?" in response to skitter's

- this is a detailed defense of ydrasse, in response to the general moment ingame when i was trying to push on her. other people have this as un-aligning, i don't really make much of it at all because it's maybe the only time he made a significant defense of someone?
- again more pseudo-shade on cakez when i make a comment about him being behind
/ - Response to ulyana about how he doesn't know how to read taly with meta. this is maybe a slight negative for taly.
- "unwnd is an innocent anime girl" - this is going to seem like such a stupid read, but this is a weak non-defense of unwnd while unwnd is getting wagoned, i can only figure it's an attempt to make himself seem "right" about a read while not making any meaningful defense
- taly asks how dunn can read, dunn says he wants to figure things out from this game. no actual read on taly.
- response to ulyana about talking in circles
- naked vote on cakez
- asks cakez why he doesn't try to flip someone that is active and controversial, again i like this for cakez
- reply to unwnd about being voted into the duel, cocky statement about being likely to win, tag-on line at the end about cakez being scum. i think again this is probably +town for unwnd's slot
- "I'm glad we can all bond over how toog is scummy while we vote for me just because we can't vote for cakez for some reason" there's dimensions where i could see a comment like this as scum distancing but it would mean dunn's one significant push for most of the third event was a bus, and i just don't believe that. the "bond over how toog is scummy" i was going to say is +town for toog but i don't actually think that it is on thinking about it, hypothetically if they were teamed
// - interaction with cakez is a good look yet again. "How is voting out me different than voting out toog" as a defense doesn't really tell me about toogeloo
- naked vote on toog
- asks toog what their read on him is after both are in the duel. this is a weird moment and i find it a little suspect
free crypto
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4696 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Toogeloo »

One does not simply question the Master Commander.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4697 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4690, Ydrasse wrote:sircakez you silly little man did you bus dunn like you bussed in final fantasy
Idk if he is in his normal bussing meta but I’m very skeptical of that when that claim seems to be about a 1/3 pool from event 3, and I’m pretty sure there were other suspects of his I need to double-check from event 1
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4698 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4696, Toogeloo wrote:One does not simply question the Master Commander.
o_rlly?
(I take it Dwlee is your “Master Commander”)
<Embrace The Void>

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4699 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:59 am

Post by petapan »

so, to everyone who scrolled past that post, here's how i feel dunn's interactions look for others:

+++town for cakez
+town for gammagooey's slot, skitter, and ulyana

very conflicted about gamma but would not base a read solely on that

everyone else almost no interactions/not enough data. which is likely intentional. but most likely scum in the group of people he didn't talk with much
free crypto

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”