Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Datisi »

i typed up a post here, where the fuck did it go, did i close the tab and not notice... ok typing up again
In post 2333, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2013, Datisi wrote:salsa does not because it feels to me like margot was genuinely trying to get her yeeted (and margot's post towards salsa is what made me go !!! in the first place so would be kinda sad if salsa was scum)
@datisi pls quote where this is because i will definitely find progression that proves is not the case
those were posts and

today was another shite day, mostly due to errands and sleeping for only 4 hours because am stupid. however, tomorrow is a holiday here, which means i'm free for the whole day, which means i'm finally getting to this.

from what i skimmed, salsa, koba did ask you to elaborate on your progressions, which i do think would be useful for me. mostly because a lot of your play during d3/4 was a bit all over the place, so if you can walk me though what was going on through your head, that'd be great.

ok, gonna go catch up on sleep. cheers.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that looks very pillow pushy honestly and obviously im biased but like i disagree that those are actual attempts to get someone limmed

i'd call it more inconclusive than anything from an objective standpoint - though obviously fmpov its a distancing attempt. and when you look a few posts further where margot immediately extends an olive branch there - which really disproves the theory that MR was trying to get salsa limmed
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Datisi »

oh no, those are the posts that made me suspect margot of being scum. they're not necessarily the posts that made me feel like she's genuinely trying to get her yeeted. i did go over that day once she flipped and went away with the same conclusion, but i need to recheck that again, which is not happening now.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

datisi go to sleep challenge
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 1837, Enchant wrote:Imo i think i am not worthy to being nightkilled, so don't bother mafia.

Alive Enchant increases your chance to win!
enchant is so funny
never change bud
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2354, SCP 999 wrote:
In post 1837, Enchant wrote:Imo i think i am not worthy to being nightkilled, so don't bother mafia.

Alive Enchant increases your chance to win!
enchant is so funny
never change bud
i keep doing this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1915, Salsabil Faria wrote:
So, scum didn’t kill???

Is this team (
Ari
/
CO
) possible? They happen to know many things but as towns, they shouldn’t?
notice like after margot claims though - salsa assumes thats that and margot will likely be townread here - this is the POV of a scum who knows their partner claimed a PR role and is unaware of consequences that will happen.

later when people are not as convinced, salsa dumps a vote onto MR -> then promptly unvotes again once margot unvotes.

this is not how town!salsa operates.

when town salsa has a scumread she keeps that scumread hard and is reluctant to let go of it.

margot was hard arguing the point about the role PM and most definitely does not come off as believing it - Chaos is the first to call out the blunder which you may point out as TMI but why does scum!chaos with scum!margot bother with such an ellaborate play with the IC already tunneled on what in this scenario would be a town!Salsa?

chaos pointed out a very obscure slip - which you'd have to argue they planned randomly while the gamestate was in their favor.

this was BEFORE kyouko pointed out the fact that their role was the vig and why that was a slip.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and around this time salsa is more concerned about whether or not margot is confscum or if there is a chance to push margot town still - there is no thought process about what this actually means for margot's alignment. this is just trying to figure out what level of fucked she is here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh. seeing now that chaos was calling ari scum off their treatment of margot slot so that throws out my earlier reasoning of chaos being unreasonable to be scum based on who they pushed last dayphase but we still balling because no matter how much evidence gets disproved as NAI, etc. there is still guaranteed to be a genuine link :D
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im only alive in like 3 games so like my boredom is enough now that im actually going to tryhard this game RIP
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i'll see if i can solidify this case to the point where a 5 year old can see the correct conclusion by looking at some IV interactions tho iirc when skimming this game i saw they died d1 so rip good info
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 415, innocentvillager wrote:is this what it’s like to do an Ico style catchup? woww

anyways back to work I got through a very productive 5 pages

scum are Datisi salsa and margot
Town are dwlee mewtaph and gamma
LMAO this dude actually fucking went out trying to bus
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 694, innocentvillager wrote:just some brief thoughts i had on my skim

townlean i guess

T3 - I remember meta'ing this guy back in DEFCON mafia but i feel like he's way different now this doesn't resemble either his town or scum game. Guy doesn't care he's posting every thought and just vibing. which is kind of what i do as scum sometimes too but i don't think it's something most ppl do. Being open about feeling disconnected from the game feels +town and i some of his content looks bad on the surface but he doesn't give a fuck and i think some of his takes were reasonable. The "mindmeld" with salsa post felt real and i think the excitement was genuine idk that was kinda townpingy i guess. flashvote on me was bad but he could just be trigger happy.

north of null

kyouko - anyone who proactively and early does a meta dive scumcase that clearly laid out with no bullshit can be a townlean, unless it's someone who i know can put in the effort as scum like datisi. maybe kyouko's a good scum player too so idk but fine keeping that slot around for now. i feel meh about trusting these kinds of tells because i think they tend to be mean-reverting more than ppl expect but i like the spirit

datsi - concise and nonpostury takes are very non-lamist. i think scum!gamma might be more lamisty and wordy which is the vibe i got from him in LN something

mew - idk i take back the faker comparison he seems to be very open about his thoughts and is very willing to explain everything he's thinking which is a plus - maybe he's scum good at faking this kind of stuff even under pressure tho idk seems redeemable at least

idk

datisi - i honestly have no idea on datisi nothing he's done makes me think town or scum. push on me was bad but i can see it from scum him too. sorry dayteezee i know u are good at getting ppl to townread you but not me yet. i feel like as i keep interacting with you ill get a better sense for your alignment

salsa - i get a T3/unabombah vibe from this slot very spammy and ico style catchup lol. granted una was scum in the game im thinking of but vibe here is very frazzled. idk i can't really put into words here yet but meh.

dwlee - i think some of their earlier posting was fine and reminiscent of our recent game but i wasn't exactly trying to read dwlee there so idk this reread dwlee didn't stand out like at all. idk

this is trying to subtly tie T3 and salsa as TvT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 779, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 765, Mewtaph wrote:Margot is kind of close to a TR but I need more. I don't know how to describe it. I do think she's more likely town than not though.
In post 766, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 765, Mewtaph wrote:Margot is kind of close to a TR but I need more. I don't know how to describe it. I do think she's more likely town than not though.
Actually I take that back. I don't know lol.
what happened between these two posts?
this is how IV treats their scumbud that flipped -> IV shades someone for changing their mind to a scumread on their scumbud while claiming to have that person at the top of their to lim list.

this is a theme I'm seeing with salsa too btw so you can see for yourself datisi
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1215, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1192, MargotRosa wrote:I'm back properly, and I have the energy and the the passion to actually spell out all the reasons IV is scum.

IV drops in , clearly has only caught up enough to have worked out they had three votes and that's it. They park a vote on Datsi (), well outside of RVS, but four hours later they indicate they don't have a reads list .

I would be interested for someone to do a meta dive on all their posts prior to . The ones with anything even approaching substance are all but non-existent, and I have serious doubts about the ones that claim to have substance.

Before we get into 570, I would also like to make a brief detour to point out that my read on IV in is basically the same read that Datisi gives in . If you don't like my vote, don't like theirs either. Which you won't do, obviously, because Datisi is basically town lock for everyone at this point.

So then .
In post 570, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 553, Datisi wrote:i'm a bit busy for the next 4-5 hours so i'll properly read and respond to all the posts then (i've skimmed a bit), but i wanted to out a hot take in the meantime:

iv is likely scum. the fact that he hasn't returned from his catching up yet from yesterday (and that catchup was like 5 pages with non-explained reads? lol) is indicative that he doesn't want to be in this game. and as much as it pains me to say, if iv is red, aristeia is somewhat likely to be a partner. mainly because her reads seem to be kind of consensus-y/yeetbaity players, but there's absolutely no mention of iv anywhere, who i think would fit that description rn. her last game with me made me think she's anti bus, so i could see her be trying to divert attention from iv here.
okay this is the basis for my push?

Datisi idk wtf ur doing here I hope you don’t actually believe this

I have been playing this game for less than 24 hours phoneposting and I am like 20+ pages behind or whatever

Granted the late start was my fault but I don’t see how You could think I’m just scum here

My catch was done in the middle of the workday which I don’t really have a real break I’m taking time out to play this

If you MUST know what I was doing last night I am with my partner celebrating a holiday and I don’t really want to be playing mafiascum during that

Was I seriously about to die because I hadn’t posted for like 16 hours?? Hello what the fuck Datisi? And how did people agree with that?

I swear dogshit like this makes me want to go back into hiatus I don’t have like 2 hours every day to devote to this and I shouldn’t have to explain myself every time I go away for a very reasonable amount of time

Datisi you are scum here trying to push a fast one on me while I am still in catchup more or town doing idk what maybe trying to tilt me into this. like I’d like to think Town gou isn’t this bad how can you possibly show so much confidence in this read just based on that. I hope you have a great explanation for this or I am vote parking you the rest of the game

actually one of the most ridiculous flashwagons I have seen in my life

Margot is also scum here or needs to go back to Newbie queue for intentionally putting me at E1 this early on AND asking for a claim especially with NM in the game but maybe not even

I will put a little bit of time into this tonight but if I’m going to get killed because im not poring over this for hours a day like cmon that’s just ridiculous
So first off, it isn't actually true that it had been less than 24 hours. This post was made
just over
24 hours after the last one. I felt like my autism was probably showing a bit too much to hold onto this as a tell, but I really didn't like it at the time. Less than 24 hours works better for AtE purposes than "24 hours ago" imo, so it was a slight scum tell. Especially when the gap between the posts previous and the posts made in this block was just over 18 hours, and in the post he says it had been 16. Like, minor inconsistencies, but it just got into my head a bit that there were enough little lies that had just enough of an emotional justification to be indicative of something.

Aside from anything else, though, this is a wild post to come from someone who has refused to give reads given the string of posts from to , in which he spends over 20 minutes posting on this forum, responding to other people's play and giving slight reads one way or the other. This part here, "Datisi you are scum here trying to push a fast one on me while I am still in catchup more or town doing idk what maybe trying to tilt me into this." is particularly telling, imo. The only adequate response to Datisi would be reads. Instead, they get mad about Datisi expecting any reads in the first place.

Why? Because they have no reads. Because they know who scum is, and because if you are Town and have 20 minutes to read through a game, your priority is finding scum, and if you are Scum and have 20 minutes to read through a game, your priority is making sure everyone thinks you are Town.

That's why there are so many posts in that 20 minute window.

That's why the posts are full of inane nonsense.

That's why 24 hours after entering the game properly, IV still had no real reads, and had instead spent what little time he had on the forums to try and endear himself to other players rather than read people's alignment.

IV is scum. I throw the book straight at his face and say good day.

VOTE: IV
I don’t understand your case or why people like it

first part looks like a literal summary of my play okay it’s just an entrance you said nothing AI about it

the time thing wasn’t based on my post, it’s based on datisi’s post and the posts after that, so it WAS less than 24 hours after my entrance that I came in

I don’t know why it’s so hard for people to understand that I forgot about this game and I literally JUST started playing so at that point I just gave initial impressions for like 20 min?

Then the rest of the “case” just looks like narrative “oh lol iv is defending himself and doesn’t give reads”

of course I am defending myself I just got flashwagoned ?

whatever honestly I don’t really care about this game rn VOTE: innocentvillager goodbye
<scum always self hammer on busses scum always self hammer on busses>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1274, Datisi wrote:considering chaos was a pretty early vote on iv and his content seemed fine otherwise, i'm gonna need a bit more than "poe"
can i have this datisi here for the easy win uwu
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok that reminds me real talk datisi if you hammered salsa i was gonna be like "yes I won!"

and if u asked me if scum won i'd just be like (: idk, I know I won though as a troll LMAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1292, ChaosOmega wrote:UNVOTE:

Fine with the T3 lim here with what he's posted today. If T3 does flip scum, will need to go back through the game, my main assumption with the Ari read is T3 being town. I think datsi still makes sense as scum there, and has a weird overly defensive vibe, they were suspected but not being pushed.
ok honestly datisi - if chaos is scum here - instead of an unvote on ari - we see him either keep the vote there as pressure to maintain TvT wagons or a vote on T3 to accelerate the day
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1299, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1254, T3 wrote:VOTE: chaos
i'm dying today aren't i
Bad vote
salsa is townreading my slot as of this post btw ^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also you will note salsa did vote t3 and kept it there and margot was the hammer - this was a scum effort to rush that lim.
retired
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2342, DkKoba wrote:Yeah i know it isnt

Which is why youre going to explain for datisi :

What your read was on margot pre-vote for her and what your thoughts were when you voted her
I didn’t townread
MR
on D1 but townread
Datisi
. After
iv
's flip, I started to locktown both of them based on their push on
iv
and it’s continued. I'm saying it again that I was really convinced that
datsi
is one scum but when he flipped green, I literally didn’t have the ability to think/solve.
In , I explained why I thought
CO
is most likely to be scum and still town locked
MR
and
Datisi
at that point. Then from page 73,
Datisi
vs
MR
happened and eventually lead the fake claim blunder from
MR
which made her obvscum.

In ,
ssbm
hinted that if any more backups claim were due except
MR
because of her own role: JOAT which she later explained that why she thought
MR
's claim can be true. As my expertise is not here, I definitely rely on the conftown here who knows roles stuffs thus asked the question on after
ssbm
's to understand if
MR
was lying or not. Then
CO
told
MR
's claim isn’t possible in normal games, so it confirmed that
MR
is the scum.

In post 2342, DkKoba wrote:What your thoughts were on datisi and chaos' alignment going into this dayphase - why did you find chaos townier than datisi? You were very much showing hell bent force on limming him over my slot so saying you scumread us both will be a non answer.
Can you please show where I tell I'm scumreading
Datisi
over your slot in this day phase?
When you're cherry picking, you missed my analysis posts I can see now, where on D5, I analysis both
Ari
and your slot by saying that
I'm considering both of them are scums to find out after analysis is who is likely to be scum between them
Datisi
was still locktowned. At the end of the D5, conftown
Enchant
told me to consider scum!
Datisi
scenario if
Ari
flipped green. At the beginning of this day phase, in my 1st post (), I said
CO
is more scummy than
Datisi
from the analysis. Didn’t say for once that I'm scumreading both of you or
CO
is more townier than
Datisi
nor I was on hell bent force for eliminating
Datisi
, (I started scum!him analysis but you proved him as an obvtown so I didn’t need to finish it) it’s a blatant miss rep.

In post 2342, DkKoba wrote:And my action to just vote salsa is just nigh on laughable from the perspective that im scum and you 2 are town because the gamestate i saw was very plainly easier to just vote you and let salsa mess up in the world im scum.
All in all - occams razor
Lol! When I said I find
CO
scummier than
Datisi
, how did I mess up by voting you?? You're going for the easy target by taking no risk, it doesn't require Galaxy brain game...
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2349, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2282, DkKoba wrote:honestly if u like pester me enough i might tryhard so i can be obvtown but lole

better idea is to force salsa to go through all their progression and explain it over the course of the game :3 its the ultimate test that all scum will fail

btw this still applies datisi i highly suggest this test, especially at the points I laid out.

also for any townreads they might have made preemptively etc.

a townie will always be able to show genuine thought and a scum will not especially once its limlo and you've been lying for 5 day phases straight.
Hmm... so when you vote me,
Datisi
was there and didn’t hammer which confirmed he is town... You want me to finish the scum!
Datisi
analysis when
it is confirmed
that he is town??
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2350, Datisi wrote:i typed up a post here, where the fuck did it go, did i close the tab and not notice... ok typing up again
In post 2333, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2013, Datisi wrote:salsa does not because it feels to me like margot was genuinely trying to get her yeeted (and margot's post towards salsa is what made me go !!! in the first place so would be kinda sad if salsa was scum)
@datisi pls quote where this is because i will definitely find progression that proves is not the case
those were posts and

today was another shite day, mostly due to errands and sleeping for only 4 hours because am stupid. however, tomorrow is a holiday here, which means i'm free for the whole day, which means i'm finally getting to this.

from what i skimmed, salsa, koba did ask you to elaborate on your progressions, which i do think would be useful for me. mostly because a lot of your play during d3/4 was a bit all over the place, so if you can walk me though what was going on through your head, that'd be great.

ok, gonna go catch up on sleep. cheers.
Yeah, I just answered what
DkKoba
asked, do you want to me to explain every votes from D3/D4?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2368, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1299, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1254, T3 wrote:VOTE: chaos
i'm dying today aren't i
Bad vote
salsa is townreading my slot as of this post btw ^
Yes, because of his
iv
case on D1 and it was on D2. Why it makes me scum?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2356, DkKoba wrote:when town salsa has a scumread she keeps that scumread hard and is reluctant to let go of it.
In post 2369, DkKoba wrote:also you will note salsa did vote t3 and kept it there and margot was the hammer - this was a scum effort to rush that lim.
Thank you for saying this... Yes, it’s true. If I'm convinced about anyone being scum, I don’t change my vote which I did on D2 (with
T3
) and on D3 (with
datsi
).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”