Mini 2250: Role-A-Pair Mafia (Game Over)

Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Star Shape »

It's weird playing a game with no RVS...

Since being unpaired doesn't mean automatic death in this game, I can volunteer to be the lone shape. In this scenario, I'll just keep the Delay holstered so it won't be an issue going forward. I'd prefer to be paired of course, but I think this is the easiest way to deal with this situation and make it a non-issue.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 40, Color Red wrote:Star feels a bit like pandering for town reads too
Not really, considering it's already been suggested that we lim the lone shape anyway.
In post 42, Diamond Shape wrote:
In post 37, Star Shape wrote:It's weird playing a game with no RVS...

Since being unpaired doesn't mean automatic death in this game, I can volunteer to be the lone shape. In this scenario, I'll just keep the Delay holstered so it won't be an issue going forward. I'd prefer to be paired of course, but I think this is the easiest way to deal with this situation and make it a non-issue.
And this one as well, perhaps a bit more. Star, why make this sort of post to volunteer if you're going to undercut it immediately with a preference? It comes across a bit LAMIST-y to me.
Because the main attraction of this game is the anonymity and the pairing. I didn't sign up for this game just to go solo and not use my night actions. However I see an easy way to deal with the lone shape Delayer dilemma and have no problem volunteering if that helps town reach our win con more easily.

LAMIST itself doesn't really mean anything to me. If the plan is to lim the solo shape and you think I'm scum purposely volunteering to put myself in a situation that likely gets me voted out, then I suppose I resolve myself here, don't I?
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Star Shape »

I like Circle's posts. Say more wise things for us.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 78, Circle Shape wrote:
In post 77, Star Shape wrote:I like Circle's posts. Say more wise things for us.
im gay
Shit, same. Locktown.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 92, Color Purple wrote:
In post 11, Color Green wrote:
In post 7, Color Purple wrote: And a question to all, what do you think of players who have unusual posting patterns? For example, posting near midnight, writing in an unorderly fashion, you name it.
What do posting patterns have to do with alignment? Especially in an anonymous game, with anonymous time zones?
In post 15, Color Blue wrote:I have townpings from Circle and mild scumvibes off Purple's entrance.

I am looking for a partner with a great taste in music and also hopefully very active.

Must like long walks and have a great sense of humor.

Also preferably of town alignment because I don't need to be pocketed in a PT that would not be fun.
In post 21, Color Yellow wrote:
In post 7, Color Purple wrote:And a question to all, what do you think of players who have unusual posting patterns? For example, posting near midnight, writing in an unorderly fashion, you name it.
Picking out midnight posting is very strange to me; we don't know anyone's schedules or timezones, so how would we even judge something like that? Why would it matter even if we could?
In post 23, Color Orange wrote:
In post 7, Color Purple wrote:And a question to all, what do you think of players who have unusual posting patterns? For example, posting near midnight, writing in an unorderly fashion, you name it.
This feels a bit fishy.
OK. I apologise for my terrible entrance.
PAIR: Star
because he is my top town read. Also, I agree with everything that he has said so far. Who could possibly do a better job?
Uh...no thanks. I town lean you but I'm standing by the plan for now.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 139, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 22, Color Orange wrote:I feel like I'd rather leave a town unpaired because even if delayer is anti-town, I'd rather have it in town's hands. I think a good strategy might be to never use it until 2 scum are dead?
I like this thinking but the obvious problem is how do we know? Perhaps scum will try to look townie to be left unpaired to get delayer?
The solution here is to either treat a Delay as a scum claim from the Delayer, or just vote out the Delayer. That's why I volunteered, because if I ultimately end up getting scum read then you can just vote me out, and if I'm town read but a Delay happens then you would know I'm scum.

Best case scenario however is that today we find at least one scum that is a Shape, make them go solo, and then vote them out to get rid of scum and the Delayer at the same time.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Star Shape »

I'm so sad...I had a long post typed out but I got signed out for some reason when I clicked preview. :cry:
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 152, Color Blue wrote: @Star which shape do you want to leave out if we are using that as the elim?
I agree with an earlier sentiment that it would be between Diamond and Heart, and additionally Triangle for me. Snap reaction to Triangle finally posting is to choose them as the elim since their posts are just...bad. However, I can't rule out them just playing like LHF and want to see their progression in the coming days.
In post 167, Diamond Shape wrote:
In post 73, Star Shape wrote:
In post 40, Color Red wrote:Star feels a bit like pandering for town reads too
Not really, considering it's already been suggested that we lim the lone shape anyway.
In post 42, Diamond Shape wrote:
In post 37, Star Shape wrote:It's weird playing a game with no RVS...

And this one as well, perhaps a bit more. Star, why make this sort of post to volunteer if you're going to undercut it immediately with a preference? It comes across a bit LAMIST-y to me.
Because the main attraction of this game is the anonymity and the pairing. I didn't sign up for this game just to go solo and not use my night actions. However I see an easy way to deal with the lone shape Delayer dilemma and have no problem volunteering if that helps town reach our win con more easily.

LAMIST itself doesn't really mean anything to me. If the plan is to lim the solo shape and you think I'm scum purposely volunteering to put myself in a situation that likely gets me voted out, then I suppose I resolve myself here, don't I?
I don't think that we're deadset on actually killing the person who is left out yet even though it's bandied around so this reply doesn't really mean anything to me either? Like it's by no means concrete so you can just... say things this early and then they don't happen later. Basically we impasse.
I know this, that's exactly why I suggested it. :/

Having someone volunteer to go solo and state that they won't use the Delay makes this problem a lot simpler to deal with. If the solo shape isn't guaranteed to be eliminated, that will hang over the game if they're forced into the position instead of by choice. A shape who is essentially rejected by every color could be scum, which is bad for obvious reasons. But they could also be a disgruntled townie who feels hurt/wants to feel useful, and may use the Delay for emotional reasons. A volunteer circumvents all of that entirely.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 158, Triangle Shape wrote:Am stonk shap.
am STROKEST shap.

Star is a sus shap.

Plurp is best colr
Orang also a good.
Could you go further into detail with these takes?
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #310 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:47 am

Post by Star Shape »

Just finished catching up. So far I like Arrow, Circle, Heart, and Pentagon for town shapes. I was null on Heart for a bit, but their recent posts don't feel panicked about a potential PoE closing in on them, which is +town.

Diamond's defeatist attitude wrt perceived lack of interaction is very meh to me, several people myself included have given him content to work with but he hasn't responded to much. It also seems odd that he's acting like he's going to have to go solo since no one is poking at him too much, even though he's guaranteed to pair up with a color. Also don't like Triangle's gimmick the longer the game goes on, since my eyes tend to glaze over when reading their posts and that may just be the point. It seems like borderline encrypted text, intentionally making their posts hard to read just seems anti-town.

For colors, Green, Purple, Red, and Yellow all feel pretty townie to me.

Not really liking Blue's posts, early reads felt off and her scum reads ping me with Ro3. If Blue ever flips scum I'd want to get Diamond next immediately. Orange meanwhile is null scum for me, mainly just vibes since a lot of early posts were just "I like this/this seems townie" without giving a reason, plus the early shade on Purple that didn't go anywhere and just faded once he started towning it up. It got weird because Orange seemed to be so impressed by Purple's town read on me that she went from believing Purple was fishy to hard town reading him.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #351 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 316, Color Blue wrote:
In post 310, Star Shape wrote:Not really liking Blue's posts, early reads felt off and her scum reads ping me with Ro3.
Which of my early reads feel most off to you?

I am always happy to discuss.

I don't think I am so fantastic as to be right this early in the game and course correction is always better done early.
In post 15, Color Blue wrote:I have townpings from Circle and mild scumvibes off Purple's entrance.

I am looking for a partner with a great taste in music and also hopefully very active.

Must like long walks and have a great sense of humor.

Also preferably of town alignment because I don't need to be pocketed in a PT that would not be fun.
Town ping on Circle seems like TMI when all they did at that point was post a song and offer mech talk, yet you've shaded me for mech talk.

Read on Purple feels very quick and one-dimensional, and you just stick to this read going forward no matter what Purple says or does afterwards.
In post 27, Color Blue wrote:
In post 22, Color Orange wrote:I feel like I'd rather leave a town unpaired because even if delayer is anti-town, I'd rather have it in town's hands. I think a good strategy might be to never use it until 2 scum are dead?
I don't think that's how a delayer works.

I also think it'd be more informative & exciting for us to eliminate the unpaired player.

I do like the way you think about this and think it's more likely to come from town.
Subtly pushing for a shape to be the default elim knowing you'll be safe if people agree.

And again town reading somebody for mech talk.
In post 28, Color Blue wrote:I'm almost embarrassed to say I townread
You town read a screenshot...

Diamond ends up in your scum reads soon after anyway though with zero progression.
In post 149, Color Blue wrote: Like Diamond
In post 267, Color Blue wrote:Diamond what type of music do you like?
This is everything else in your ISO pertaining to Diamond until you scum read them.
In post 157, Color Blue wrote:I appreciate the effort but there's like no scum reads and it feels kind of robotic almost in the way he is town-reading people for doing fairly minor things.

Also if you townread people who took issue with your entrance, did you make your entrance deliberately scummy on purpose? I'm confused about your thought process there.
This seems more like you're trying to justify your scum read rather than just make an honest read on Purple.
In post 283, Color Blue wrote:Way too early readlist:

TR: Circle Arrow Yellow Orange Pentagon
TL: Red Triangle
Null: Heart Green
SR: Purple Star Diamond

I want to be wrong on Purple, I think I might be somewhat confbiased against him but most people think he's town so I don't think it will matter much.

I'd actually like pairing with Diamond despite thinking he's suspicious because he sounds like a fun guy and I have a weakness for bad boys.
Your suspicion on Diamond comes out of nowhere here. Going back to Ro3, you put three players in your scum reads, and it is the only read group to have three players in it. Regardless of the validity of your reads, Ro3 is a fairly consistent general scum tell and I think it points to Diamond being your scum buddy.

It looks to me like you tried to spin a positive vibe on Diamond, but when very few people bought it and Diamond proceeded to flail, you decided to put them in your scum reads in case town decides to elim them. However, you because you don't have a progression from a town read to a scum read, it makes it look like a fake read.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #627 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Star Shape »

I have read literally nothing but greetings or salutations everyone
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #628 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Star Shape »

Good for them
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #630 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Star Shape »

Oh shoot :T

I dunno what the other guy did but I promise I'm town
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #631 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 218, Color Orange wrote:Also unless Triangle promises to speak coherently in the PT, I will not be pairing with that one. I want to be able to actually discuss in a PT without having to decipher garbled text.
Being completely transparent, I disagree with the philosophy of the last star. I don't want to put trust in someone else. I'd like to lim whoever is taken out. I'm reading as much as I can before I do more stuff irl, but if you're willing to solve with me, I'd love to have you as my partner :)

pair: orange
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #634 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Star Shape »

Shhh don't spoil it. I didn't get to that part yet
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #637 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 633, Color Green wrote:
In post 631, Star Shape wrote:I'd like to lim whoever is taken out.
Are you scumreading Triangle, then?
Not necessarily what I'm saying. If I was here from the beginning I would be in the camp of not trusting whoever is left out because the ability to delay a pr can either be used maliciously by scum or haphazardly by town. I'd rather it being taken out to begin with. That would have been my starting philosophy.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #640 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Star Shape »

Ideally it would be taken out with scum but here we are.

If I end up being the one taken out, I'll just let popular vote decide what should be done with my delay power because if it's going to be used for town benefit, town should have a say in how it's used.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #643 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 296, Color Blue wrote:
Spoiler: embarrassing confession don't click on this unless you are mafia
I kind of want to pair with scum and get hopelessly pocketed because that seems like something fun to do and I've never done that before.

Yes it's Friday night and I'm just lonely and cold haha.

I promise I won't get paranoid too soon!

I am very susceptible to nice music and sweet talk
this is SO wifom it has to be town.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #645 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 320, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 278, Color Purple wrote:And Triangle, don't take this badly. I am not asking you to be like Yellow, but avoid using people's names and avatars as reasons why they are scum.
They’re obviously trolling with that. lol
So here's the thing: I don't trust trolls. They're too much of a liability and if I don't come up with a slot that feels more scum, I would want to push tri anyway

then again I'm only skimming tonight so I don't have anything real yet to produce.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #646 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 644, Color Purple wrote:
In post 643, Star Shape wrote:
In post 296, Color Blue wrote:
Spoiler: embarrassing confession don't click on this unless you are mafia
I kind of want to pair with scum and get hopelessly pocketed because that seems like something fun to do and I've never done that before.

Yes it's Friday night and I'm just lonely and cold haha.

I promise I won't get paranoid too soon!

I am very susceptible to nice music and sweet talk
this is SO wifom it has to be town.
Yeah. Kinda confused what your predecessor had against her and Diamond and Orange.
Orange? That's so wild. Then again, I rarely have scum reads out the gate. I go from most town-y down and am just now reading so I can't say I'm "against" anyone yet.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #647 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 338, Color Purple wrote:
In post 313, Color Red wrote:Green ISo is lackluster
Blue seems very transparent, which is hard for scum to fake without scumtelling.

Because I've seen tthis come up a few times I'll leave this here.
2) Players will receive a role PM before the game starts informing them only of their alignment, win condition, and whether they are a Modifier or Power. There are six Modifiers (Colors) and seven Powers (Shapes) in the game. Flavor is random and unrelated to role content. They will receive their account names and passwords at this point.
The colors/ shapes that correspond to each ability would be randed after setup generation. So don't pull from the color/ shape any speculation of abilities.
I kind of agree with the last paragraph for the same reason you had stated. Blue's transparency does help to read her because of what you said. Also, her transparency helps us get into her perspective and we get to understand why she reads certain people as Town or Scum. Green is quite in the background but seems all right to me for now.
I am simply not like other girls so I won't tr you because you seem to be pleasant to play with, but your thought progress is so natural and abundant, that if you were scum I think you'd deserve an award of some kind.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #648 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 346, Color Purple wrote:
In post 344, Arrow Shape wrote:I don't think we have a PT yet, or at least I can't find it.
Oh. My bad. So Yellow's just fading into the background. I hope that I can find something later to reinforce my townread. I already used their pre-existing posts to justify.
Also for mech reasons this is also a tl.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #649 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Star Shape »

I'm currently on page 15 (I'm a really slow reader). I really need to do some stuff now so I'll come back later hopefully in a few hours! :)
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #672 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 655, Arrow Shape wrote:
In post 640, Star Shape wrote:Ideally it would be taken out with scum but here we are.

If I end up being the one taken out, I'll just let popular vote decide what should be done with my delay power because if it's going to be used for town benefit, town should have a say in how it's used.
Are you saying you aren't town
No. I'm saying that since I came so late, I'm willing to cooperate with what town wants from the power. These are two separate thoughts of what I wanted and what I'm willing to do lol
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #674 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 365, Diamond Shape wrote:
In post 283, Color Blue wrote:Way too early readlist:

TR: Circle Arrow Yellow Orange Pentagon
TL: Red Triangle
Null: Heart Green
SR: Purple Star Diamond

I want to be wrong on Purple, I think I might be somewhat confbiased against him but most people think he's town so I don't think it will matter much.

I'd actually like pairing with Diamond despite thinking he's suspicious because he sounds like a fun guy and I have a weakness for bad boys.
And, because I wanted to reply to the other post first, and after reading and the post on Star:

I... kind of hate a lot of these reads. I disagree with the Purple/Green/me/maybe (??) Pentagon (this one is a lot less formed in my head currently but it's how I've felt reading today) reads right now and the disparity of where I'm placing people right now is uh, Concerning.

If I had a pick/wanted to force through one for myself I don't think I'd want to pair with you right now, sorry.
Diamond's neediness comes across town indicative.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #675 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 670, Color Orange wrote:I thought pairing had to be color first but reading the rules again I must have been misled. And I am rather concerned with what I am seeing has developed since I last posted. Not really a fan of either Green or Star currently.
Shame.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #677 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 409, Color Blue wrote:This is the kind of silly thing I do on Saturday nights when I'm bored.

My thoughts on my potential partners:

Spoiler: Circle
Reminds me of:

The Moon, The Sun, and the passage of Time.

Pros

Very active, will likely be lots of fun to chat with.

Charismatic, attractive, kind of dreamy.

If scum I think I'd be pocketed very comfortably.

Strong thread presence, very much feels like a leader type.

Cons

Will probably get nightkilled very early - leaves me sad and alone.

Orange might hate me for stealing her man.

Spoiler: Triangle
Reminds me of:

A slide, childhood, and nightmares about trigonometry tests.

Pros

He's funny and reckless and feels kind of dangerous.

Promises he will be different man in private. (but unlikely to change)

Entertaining, I think he'd make me laugh, a lot.

Probably elimbait - isn't likely to get nightkilled so we'll have lots of time together.

Cons

Didn't show up for an entire day, lots of inactivity.

Might not always answer texts.

Not sure he's ever going to take this game seriously or grow up.

Not someone you'd bring home to meet the parents.

Spoiler: Diamond
Reminds me of:

Baseball games, the smell of popcorn, Breakfast at Tiffany's

Pros

Dark and moody, kind of a doomed vibe to his posting.

Feel like I could maybe make a difference for him and get him to be happier.

had a funny tinder intro.

Maybe he'll make funny pictures for me.

Cons

Probably won't be able to pull him out of his funk.

Not sure if he'll find the time to talk to me as he's not as active.

He says he doesn't want to pair with me.

Spoiler: Star
Reminds me of:

Hollywood, The Night Sky, My awful artwork in Kindergarten.

Pros

Mechanically pretty good.

Approaches the game from a different angle.

Probably scum but if he's town it would be the ultimate come back story if we learned to trust each other.

Cons

He sounds kind of mean.

He really doesn't like me.

It's not likely he will get me to trust him.
I am genuinely sad I cannot pair with you.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #681 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Star Shape »

Define "that"
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #682 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 680, Color Orange wrote:
In post 634, Star Shape wrote:Shhh don't spoil it. I didn't get to that part yet
Well your little philosophy might soon be put to the test, as I am more inclined to pair with Triangle unless their re-entry makes me uncomfortable with that option. So if that happens, you’re the one that’ll end up without a partner.
Then I am genuinely sorry for you but consent is two yesses <3
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #684 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 517, Color Orange wrote:
In post 270, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 220, Triangle Shape wrote:Pntagn alws bad hre.
trd usng me as ezkill.

we cnt vrify ne modQs clm. Ony clmd modQ aftr cll out.

ezpz.

"prgssn" mns i hv 2 stp txtspk... duck.
When you speak English and actually stop misrepping my posts, let me know.
I do not like this. I'm already slightly favoring triangle's position in the clash between you two specifically (I do not place much weight in the rest of the solve), and you telling them to talk normal this way feels like a shady discredit of their position. Someone also recently mentioned people complaining about the gimmick might be scum and this feels like it might be that.
I know I'm trying to partner with you and all but I don't like this post, lol.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #685 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 540, Color Orange wrote:
In post 538, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 522, Color Orange wrote:I think Pentagon is suspicious though. Depending on whether my feelings there get more definitive, I would perhaps suggest to eliminate Pentagon today, but that would also depend on if the person left out feels like they might be scum.
Okay, just lost my tr on you. First you say you don’t want Triangle to delay me/red, then you want to elim me. How does that make any sense? This progression is seriously whack.

Triangle’s read on me has at least been consistent albeit wrong but you object to Triangle delaying me to wanting me dead?

Is this making sense to anyone because it’s certainly not to me.
It was Purple who didn't want you delayed. I merely asked if that was necessarily a bad thing given I only town read half of your pair currently.
If we're being technical (and I am a technical bitch), you said:
In post 512, Color Orange wrote:
In post 257, Color Purple wrote:To be fair, Triangle remaining unpaired does mean that Pentagon or Star will get delayed based on . Diamond is my opinion, the only null read who I'm uncertain about. Red, being a colour, will have to get paired, eventually.
This gets me thinking. Triangle getting left out, at this point, nearly guarantees Red+Pentagon get delayed. Is that something we would ever want?
The use of the word ever implies that you didn't want it to be delayed. You're playing unnecessarily coy and you know it.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #688 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 686, Color Orange wrote:
In post 684, Star Shape wrote:I know I'm trying to partner with you and all but I don't like this post, lol.
What’s wrong with it?
I’m going to be frank, you seem to lack social grace. I think you should have gotten to the point I expressed interest in pairing with someone I can actually work well with. Your current actions and behaviors do not give me that feeling about you.
If you're Frank I want to be Marie :P

Though, if you cannot take criticism, I suppose it wasn't meant to be. I wish you all the best, hon
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #689 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Star Shape »

I'm still a girl of my word. I'll embody the wishes of my predecessor and use my slot as a beacon of democracy
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #693 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 690, Color Orange wrote:I can absolutely take criticism when it’s delivered respectfully. That’s not what you’re doing.
I dont think it's fair to judge me without tone. It can often get lost in text translation.

Especially coming from a slot that's to-the-point I'm surprised you can't see a like-minded poster
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #694 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by Star Shape »

That being said, I do think I would rather work by myself, considering the options. I look forward to working with you outside of PT :)
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #695 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 692, Color Orange wrote:
In post 689, Star Shape wrote:I'm still a girl of my word. I'll embody the wishes of my predecessor and use my slot as a beacon of democracy
First, you may wish to correct the pronoun on your account as I called you “he” earlier based on that. Second, I would not be wholly opposed to granting your wish of eliminating the unpaired player. That seems like a comment you made on general principle without realizing it endangered yourself, and then had to hastily backtrack once you found out how much of a pickle you were in.
Gender is fake. Call me what you want (as long is it's not late for dinner).

Second, if that's what the town decides, I still don't see how that's in opposition to what I've said. I will say again: those were two separate thoughts
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #696 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 568, Color Orange wrote:
In post 348, Color Purple wrote:
In post 340, Arrow Shape wrote:I have paranoia on blue. Particularly I can't tell if their spoiler post is them method acting or providing vulnerability. I can't tell if being fanciful is a part of their process or if it's artificial and calculated.
I can't tell either about that post. It could be an attempt at trying to get scum to refocus their attention on her and distract them from focusing on how others view them. If this is artificial, she did do a great job, to be honest.
I don't think a wise scum would fall for such bait, at best one might subtly angle towards pairing with Blue. That also presumes two things about who the scum are: that scum are not all paired, and that at least one unpaired scum is in the shapes. So honestly, I do not get what Blue is really trying to accomplish with such an act when there's an element of luck to whether any scum would even be able to respond in the way Blue hopes they might.

Also, I would like to re-affirm my town read on Arrow based on posts from this page.
In post 586, Arrow Shape wrote:Orange gets more town points.
Pentagon goes down some.
Is Arrow pocketing Orange here? Or is this the other way around?
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #697 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 607, Color Green wrote:I have good news, and I have bad news, folks.
I like you
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #698 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by Star Shape »

Thank you all for coming to my interactive ted talk

I don't want to make reads just yet, but I'll sit on my thoughts for the next day phase
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #762 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 734, Color Purple wrote:I feel so betrayed by Heart. If we don't eliminate them, please delay them. I would like Heart to explain everything at once. Then, I might vote them.
Is this a vote for me to delay heart?
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #763 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Star Shape »

I think Heart is town.

Going thru ISO’s now
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #764 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Star Shape »

My strongest scum read is a null scum @ arrow
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #775 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 767, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 763, Star Shape wrote:I think Heart is town.

Going thru ISO’s now
In post 764, Star Shape wrote:My strongest scum read is a null scum @ arrow
Are you going to give reasons?
These are gut reads so far but I'll elaborate when I fully get what I'm feeling
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #777 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Star Shape »

Arrow feels rather stagnant, if you will?

His reads come across the same since the beginning of the game regarding green, pent, and orange. It doesn't feel like he's evolving that much throughout the game.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #779 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 580, Heart Shape wrote:
In post 579, Circle Shape wrote:
In post 577, Heart Shape wrote:
In post 575, Circle Shape wrote:what are your actual reads heart

the only opinions i can seem to find from you is that you think purple and arrow are town
I don't have a whole lot yet. I think this preliminary stage isn't necessarily the best way to locktown or lockscum anyone.
i did not ask you to locktown or lockscum anyone

this seems a curious exaggeration on your part
Take it any way you want. Doesn't make my thinking on this any less valid. I don't know how anyone can have anything but tentative positions until we actually know what's what. Right now people, including myself, are developing reads based on what exactly. We don't even really know what's going on yet.
I feel Heart is getting scumread based off playstyle n not content, if that makes sense
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #781 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 778, Color Purple wrote:
In post 763, Star Shape wrote:I think Heart is town.

Going thru ISO’s now
I hope that you are right on Heart. If you want, you can delay your own scumreads/scumleans.
The irony lol

I don't have much as far as reads but I hold the positions I've already given
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #920 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 783, Color Green wrote:
In post 777, Star Shape wrote:Arrow feels rather stagnant, if you will?

His reads come across the same since the beginning of the game regarding green, pent, and orange. It doesn't feel like he's evolving that much throughout the game.
I still don't think willingly shoving his head into the obtuse sands time and time again while also admitting fault comes from scum, like, ever, though.
Thats taking the defense of its so stupid it can’t come from scum which I don’t think is a strong enough defense lol
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #921 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 786, Arrow Shape wrote:

I'm not really seeing anything to change my mind on Orange.
And my read of Pentagon has been up and down but I just haven't been commenting on it.
As for Green I'm tunneled, but I'll just get out of soon I hope.
Rather, I probably wanna shoot a reset there.

I'm kind of paranoid about replace ins in general though. You're both better than the previous iterations, but that doesn't make me feel better, it just makes me more suspicious.
Hopefully, I won't be too tiresome to deal with.
I don’t have anything against your playstyle if that’s what you mean.

I just think it’s an interesting position and I’d like to see how it goes moving forward
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #922 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 792, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 789, Color Orange wrote:
In post 1, penguin_alien wrote:6) Pairing PTs will open at the start of Night One and remain open for the remainder of the game so long as both players are alive. All Night Phases will be two days/48 hours. Each paired player will be sent a PM informing them of their partner's Power or Modifier. The player will not be informed of their own Power or Modifier.
I guess not. I feel rather upset as I was hoping to get a chance to talk shop with Triangle a bit in my limited availability I have tonight.
Yeah because considering we’re now voting, having pts would probably make this a lot easier to make reads except of course with Star.

@Star what is you think about Heart’s playstyle is getting misread?
Putting a pin in this to come back to
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #923 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 806, Circle Shape wrote:

okay but on the other hand

there was not a ton of reason for most of those reads to evolve?

in particular green disappeared and had to be replaced so there was no new data to work with at all

nothing dramatic has happened with orange

pentagon has been contentious at least

but i dont know that static reads over 30 pages is suspicious when the game is stagnant especially with the lopsided posting distribution i mentioned earlier
In post 779, Star Shape wrote:I feel Heart is getting scumread based off playstyle n not content, if that makes sense
i feel like that is a weak defense especially when we do not know identities and cannot know if someone normally plays this way

i see people sorting

and then i see heart

who is saying things to appear relevant but is not sorting

and reacted to my asking for reads with a severe overexaggeration

you might assume that is playstyle

but that playstyle can just as easily be used as cover for doing nothing as scum
Key word in both of those posts are “feel”. I have a stronger feeling on Heart than Arrow and I’d like to revisit that. I can see what you and Orange are saying tho and I’ll account for that moving forward.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #924 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 807, Circle Shape wrote:read stars replacement content and am unimpressed

seems to be handing out town reads rather too easily

the one point of hesitation is he willingly earned the ire of orange when trying to pair and i dont know why scum willfully burns that bridge

but its somewhat minor

dont think is s/s with heart though
I play better with associations and start with town reads. I may be a star but I’m not built to impress :P
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #925 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 823, Color Red wrote:This is the kind of stuff that doesn't make sense to me from green.

1. You are pushing me for what seems to be a single line in a single post that can be interpreted as scum AtE. It's very much pulling at straws

2. If me and heart are s/s, why would I ever hop off when they still have a good chance of being eliminated today? It would be objectively better to stay on to try and gain towncred. Instead they try to discredit my concerns about their slot because "oh they are just jumping off their bus of my other scumread" It's very obviously not being aware of the gamestate because they aren't interested in actually sorting.

I had to ask twice for the reasoning for their scumread on me TWICE before they actually provided it, and what they provided was a single extremely small case they seem to think has huge ramifications.
Does anyone not actively playing the game build cases like that? Would anyone actually playing the game build cases like that? It feels so obviously artificial at this point.

I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, but their recent play has been absolutely abysmal if they are town. At this point I would gladiate them if I could.

As for why they aren't scum with heart, I get the impression their case on heart is as artificial as the one on me, and their isn't a reason to artifically push a teammate.
I like this.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #926 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 827, Color Blue wrote:I have trouble believing it's artificial from Green!scum because he pushed at you ~12m after replace in.

IMO that's far too short a time for someone to rep in, see they are scum, then scan the thread for things to attack with.

The belief that you are mafia because of that post should probably have been formed prior to replacing in, making it a belief Green had prior to receiving his role pm....

I guess it's possible he's a very daring scumbag who has no hesitation about getting into it aggressively right off the bat but I don't often see that.

I am wondering do you have any reason to townread Heart? I don't think there was anything in his iso that seemed townie and Circle does make a good case that he does seem to be just coasting with making some very noncommital comments.
I also really like this.

Hmmm
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #927 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 841, Color Blue wrote:
In post 823, Color Red wrote:2. If me and heart are s/s, why would I ever hop off when they still have a good chance of being eliminated today? It would be objectively better to stay on to try and gain towncred. Instead they try to discredit my concerns about their slot because "oh they are just jumping off their bus of my other scumread" It's very obviously not being aware of the gamestate because they aren't interested in actually sorting.

thinking more about this and I think its kind of disingenous.

Because I don't really see why town!red sheeps circle's vote on heart and then switches off before heart can even respond to the pressure on him...

also if you read the page this vote flip is on, its quite clear what the motive would be for the vote switch...

Orange votes for Green,

Penta says he might vote for green

Arrow expresses doubt about green

purple says "oh heart isnt a consensus tr?"

red is seeing momentum/opinion change on heart wagon and seems to be taking oppurtunity to try to change direction.. feels v convenient based on thread movement - not actual read change.
I disagree, tho I do think ur town. I see your WIFOM and raise you more WIFOM.

What does red get out of setting themselves up by claiming exactly what they’re doing as scum? This is not a pure this is a bad scum game argument but this was a direct response to Green. It’s less that heart has yet to make a claim, and more so Red didn’t like how Green responded. Red doesn’t feel calculated and more so ready to move on
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #928 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 859, Heart Shape wrote:That's who wanted it anyway for whatever reason. If Star is town and everyone wants to lim me, should just delay whatever our power is.
I’m a new star bb
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #929 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 865, Diamond Shape wrote:
In post 863, Heart Shape wrote:
In post 862, Diamond Shape wrote:
In post 852, Heart Shape wrote:
In post 849, Arrow Shape wrote:
In post 847, Heart Shape wrote:Forgot about this game.

I assume everyone's paired since we're voting. Why am I the leading wagon, and I guess I need to get the PT pm from the mod.
Ugh, why would you forget about this game with 33 posts in it? It just sounds like a blatant lie.

Why would you even say that.
It's an alt game, and so I don't alt-slip I have it on a browswer I hardly ever use.
Huh.

It's an alt game, but it's fairly active in the subforum... even if you're not on your alt surely you see the names of people posting?
I open my bookmarks and play from there. This isn't in my bookmarks on my main duh.
*Blinks.*

Okay. I... guess that's fair. I didn't know people do that.
If it means anything I do this too

Chrome for my main games and im playing this on fire fox
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #930 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 877, Heart Shape wrote:So I guess asking Star who they are leaning to delay should figure into this calculus of who to lim
I’m not voting for anyone unless there’s a majority will for me to do so
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #932 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 899, Color Orange wrote:
In post 871, Heart Shape wrote:Star sounds a lot more townie that their predecessor, but I'm wary of pocket.
An interesting take. I'll be frank that my issues with Star lie pretty squarely in how lacking the new player is in charisma, so if you can provide a fair and objective town case for him I will probably take it to heart (no pun intended).
Why do you keep taking pot shots at me like move on please
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #934 (isolation #59) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 901, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 896, Color Orange wrote:
In post 836, Pentagon Shape wrote:So I see some slight inconsistencies here. Green has Yellow, Diamond, Star as “could go either way” but later states that they “believe all unpaired folks are town and then wrongly shades red by incorrectly implying his replace out was actually voluntary when it clearly wasn’t.

So I’m torn on this because I dislike both but for different reasons, not really impressed with Star either. Diamond and Yellow are nulls am not currently worried about anyone else.

I’m thinking that it’s probably unusual for scum to right out of the gate try to put such a huge target on their back when it’s safer to not make waves.
I think a problem that only just clicked for me on seeing your post is that Green asserts that essentially, two out of three of the people in his "could go either way pile" are town to him, but never really cares to reconcile what that means for the remainder? Having two people as scum does not a solve make.
Yes, that is the one thing that continues to bother me the most about green, the constant contradictions. I think Heart’s recent posting is good and shows a nuanced view of the game and can see no agenda behind their posting. They feel really genuine to me with their recent posts.
So I don’t have to do a defense then, right?
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #935 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 931, Color Purple wrote: Hey. Me too. What a coincidence.
Yooooooo
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #936 (isolation #61) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 917, Arrow Shape wrote:Orange dipped a little in my reads.
But I should probably focus on the lurkers instead.
Then again, the lurkers replaced out, so maybe I should not.
Why did orange dip?
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #937 (isolation #62) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Star Shape »

Anywho, sorry for the wall but I’m more caught up.

Arrow looks more town and Green is more scum so

VOTE: Green

Again, I’m genuinely impartial on who should be delayed if at all.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #997 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Star Shape »

In post 989, Color Orange wrote:What is the point of voting to abstain in this situation? If it is to keep powers intact, then why not vote Star? Do you townread Star right now, Heart?
In post 985, Heart Shape wrote:As someone said, it's important that we hold Star accountable. We can do that.
I think we should require Star to use the delay on a specific pair.
That pair tries to use whatever power they get, and they should get delayed.
I think you're misunderstanding what Heart is saying, Orange.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #998 (isolation #64) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Star Shape »

A green flip would be better for info.

I don't see what useful information we'd get out of flipping Heart d1 atp
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1004 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 1003, Color Blue wrote:
In post 998, Star Shape wrote:A green flip would be better for info.

Do you feel that Green is more likely to be mafia than heart or is this just for information?
I’m not confident enough to push for a scum wagon atp, so ye am info push on a slot I slightly scum read.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1005 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 1001, Arrow Shape wrote:

How so?
Hearts votes are so “omgus” but there’s actual debate around Green. Green flipping and then the NK should give us great associatives moving forward.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1011 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 1006, Color Blue wrote:
In post 1004, Star Shape wrote:I’m not confident enough to push for a scum wagon atp, so ye am info push on a slot I slightly scum read.
this is really confusing to me.

Are you saying you scumread Heart more than Green but you'd rather flip green because you think the info content would be better?

I'm not sure how to read this..
I don’t think I said that. My reads on both are rather watery, but I don’t want a nolim. I think Green will provide more info.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1013 (isolation #68) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 1008, Circle Shape wrote:
In post 1005, Star Shape wrote:
In post 1001, Arrow Shape wrote:

How so?
Hearts votes are so “omgus” but there’s actual debate around Green. Green flipping and then the NK should give us great associatives moving forward.
VOTE: Star

Tomorrow turned into a couple days, but wow, I do not like this post.
…Would you rather I fake reads?

Kinda silly you find the fact I don’t have a strong scum read but still want a lim scummy.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1015 (isolation #69) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 1007, Color Blue wrote:
In post 1005, Star Shape wrote:Hearts votes are so “omgus” but there’s actual debate around Green. Green flipping and then the NK should give us great associatives moving forward.
Why do you think Green is mafia?
Hm actually

UNVOTE:

I don’t think Green is “scum” I said “looks more scummy” which aren’t the same thing.

But ISO has changed my mind.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1016 (isolation #70) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 1012, Circle Shape wrote: I also think circle's response to pressure is looking...bad, but I'm not fully caught up on that yet.
Did you mean Star?
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1017 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Star Shape »

@Circle again, would you rather I make something up? I don’t wanna make up a read I’ll later have to retract.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1028 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 1023, Pentagon Shape wrote:Agree with Diamond, Heart looks the least like they’re trying to solve. No one expects you to have confident scumreads atp but you should at least be trying to have reads.
I am and I’ve shared where my leans are lol. I’m just open about not sticking to them.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1029 (isolation #73) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Star Shape »

In post 1026, Color Green wrote:
In post 1019, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 1010, Color Green wrote:We're at the "pasta" stage of the Heart elimination, folks.

Aka "throw shit to the wall and hope it sticks"

Hence why past-heart and current-heart disagree so visibly about nolim.
What do you think of Star’s wanting to lim you?
Meh?

I think Star is suffering openly from apathy and just kind of going with feel instead of reading the thread logically. If that was outright scum indicative, I'd be dead a lot more often.
Oh my god somebody gets it. I don’t like getting logical until I have something tangible to go on.

Every time I try to do something big before d2 people shit on me and say I’m not thinking hard enough — even when I’m right. I’m actively taking a back seat d1.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1052 (isolation #74) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Star Shape »

Pre hammer 2 things:

1) I still think the Heart is town and I will hold onto that

2) Is there a town consensus to not use my ability tonight? I am quite literally the worst person to make these d1 decisions + I said I would do this at towns discretion.
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1297 (isolation #75) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Star Shape »

Yellows at E1 and I was this close to hammer. Should I?
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1298 (isolation #76) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Star Shape »

Or rather I was close to hammering on accident lol yall really speed running this game
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie
Star Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1315 (isolation #77) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Star Shape »

VOTE: Yellow
Star Shape
Star Shape
Townie