Mini 2250: Role-A-Pair Mafia (Game Over)

Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Color Purple »

Hey everybody,

I wish that you all are beginning to settle into this venture.
Words cannot express how excited it is to be able to get to share this journey with you all.
I will be busy on weekdays so I will be mainly be contributing in my free time at home.
I will still be reading the game and attempting to follow along.
And a question to all, what do you think of players who have unusual posting patterns? For example, posting near midnight, writing in an unorderly fashion, you name it.

Hoping for the best and for Fortuna, the semptiternal vanquisher of scum, to be amongst us,
Color Purple
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Color Purple »

Let's get pairing! I will start.
PAIR: Circle Shape
, one of my favourite shapes.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Color Purple »

I agree. I would prefer that we leave Arrow to F3 unless scum has other plans.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 11, Color Green wrote:
In post 7, Color Purple wrote: And a question to all, what do you think of players who have unusual posting patterns? For example, posting near midnight, writing in an unorderly fashion, you name it.
What do posting patterns have to do with alignment? Especially in an anonymous game, with anonymous time zones?
In post 15, Color Blue wrote:I have townpings from Circle and mild scumvibes off Purple's entrance.

I am looking for a partner with a great taste in music and also hopefully very active.

Must like long walks and have a great sense of humor.

Also preferably of town alignment because I don't need to be pocketed in a PT that would not be fun.
In post 21, Color Yellow wrote:
In post 7, Color Purple wrote:And a question to all, what do you think of players who have unusual posting patterns? For example, posting near midnight, writing in an unorderly fashion, you name it.
Picking out midnight posting is very strange to me; we don't know anyone's schedules or timezones, so how would we even judge something like that? Why would it matter even if we could?
In post 23, Color Orange wrote:
In post 7, Color Purple wrote:And a question to all, what do you think of players who have unusual posting patterns? For example, posting near midnight, writing in an unorderly fashion, you name it.
This feels a bit fishy.
OK. I apologise for my terrible entrance.
PAIR: Star
because he is my top town read. Also, I agree with everything that he has said so far. Who could possibly do a better job?
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 95, Arrow Shape wrote:Uh,
why do you think star is town
Their opinion on the lack of RVS. Circle was my RVS pair vote. The question was RQS.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Color Purple »

Also see his response in and .
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 108, Pentagon Shape wrote:So far liking circle, arrow, blue, orange

Suspicious of purple, star, red
Oh I agree. On Red. Blue is definitely a townread for me as well as Arrow and Green.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Color Purple »

And Yellow is also another town read.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 110, Color Yellow wrote:
In post 99, Color Purple wrote:
Their opinion on the lack of RVS. Circle was my RVS pair vote. The question was RQS.
RVS pairing right out the gate seems like a bad idea. It's not like normal RVS where a majority has to agree on a lim before there are any consequences, you could have easily been locked into that.
My bad. Never played Dance Games before. Only played normal mechanics. Thanks, Yellow. You're my new highest town read.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Color Purple »

Is this TMI?
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 132, Star Shape wrote:
In post 92, Color Purple wrote:
In post 11, Color Green wrote:
In post 7, Color Purple wrote: And a question to all, what do you think of players who have unusual posting patterns? For example, posting near midnight, writing in an unorderly fashion, you name it.
What do posting patterns have to do with alignment? Especially in an anonymous game, with anonymous time zones?
In post 15, Color Blue wrote:I have townpings from Circle and mild scumvibes off Purple's entrance.

I am looking for a partner with a great taste in music and also hopefully very active.

Must like long walks and have a great sense of humor.

Also preferably of town alignment because I don't need to be pocketed in a PT that would not be fun.
In post 21, Color Yellow wrote:
Picking out midnight posting is very strange to me; we don't know anyone's schedules or timezones, so how would we even judge something like that? Why would it matter even if we could?
In post 23, Color Orange wrote:
This feels a bit fishy.
OK. I apologise for my terrible entrance.
PAIR: Star
because he is my top town read. Also, I agree with everything that he has said so far. Who could possibly do a better job?
Uh...no thanks. I town lean you but I'm standing by the plan for now.
:( Don't worry. If you want, I can
unpair
. But if you change your mind, I'll be waiting.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 121, Circle Shape wrote:actually my new hypothesis is that purple would have discussed strategy with his teammates in the pt pregame

his cluelessness is likely town

i like this read
In post 122, Arrow Shape wrote:Sure.

Purple, Circle, Arrow. -> All town. Did anyone sneak in.
Thanks.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:02 pm

Post by Color Purple »

I'll put a table of observations so you can get into my perspective.
Observations
PlayerObservation
Color RedIs a nullread to me. feels like genuine concern. I
Color OrangeIs a townread for me. Reaction in feels genuine and Town. feels like Town.
Color YellowIs highest townread for me. Entrance in feels reasonable. Reaction in feels genuine and Town. feels like Town and almost reminiscient of somebody who I admire.
Color GreenIs a townread for me. Entrance in feels like Town trying to start a conversation. Reaction in to me feels like Town.
Color BlueIs a townread for me. Reaction in of my entrance feels Town to me.
Arrow ShapeIs a townread for me. Arrow's questioning of me in feels like Town trying to solve the game.
Circle ShapeIs a townread for me. See . Reaction to my entrance feels natural. feels like Town who is trying to solve the game.
Diamond ShapeIs currently a null read for me. Is doing things which could come frpm Town but I'm finding it hard to read them. See to get what I mean.
Heart ShapeIs a null read for me. Isn't doing anything Alignment Indicative.
Pentagon Shape and seem like a Town reaction towards my entrance. I find something Town could be concerned about.
Star ShapeIs a townread for me. See , and for my reasoning behind townreading him. See as aditional reasoning for why Star is Town to me.
Triangle ShapePosted nothing so far. I'll keep them as a null read until they start posting.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:03 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 144, Color Purple wrote:I'll put a table of observations so you can get into my perspective.
Observations
PlayerObservation
Color RedIs a nullread to me. feels like genuine concern. I am unsure if this is coming from Town or if it is coming from Mafia though.
Color OrangeIs a townread for me. Reaction in feels genuine and Town. feels like Town.
Color YellowIs highest townread for me. Entrance in feels reasonable. Reaction in feels genuine and Town. feels like Town and almost reminiscient of somebody who I admire.
Color GreenIs a townread for me. Entrance in feels like Town trying to start a conversation. Reaction in to me feels like Town.
Color BlueIs a townread for me. Reaction in of my entrance feels Town to me.
Arrow ShapeIs a townread for me. Arrow's questioning of me in feels like Town trying to solve the game.
Circle ShapeIs a townread for me. See . Reaction to my entrance feels natural. feels like Town who is trying to solve the game.
Diamond ShapeIs currently a null read for me. Is doing things which could come frpm Town but I'm finding it hard to read them. See to get what I mean.
Heart ShapeIs a null read for me. Isn't doing anything Alignment Indicative.
Pentagon Shape and seem like a Town reaction towards my entrance. I find something Town could be concerned about.
Star ShapeIs a townread for me. See , and for my reasoning behind townreading him. See as aditional reasoning for why Star is Town to me.
Triangle ShapePosted nothing so far. I'll keep them as a null read until they start posting.
EBWOP
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 157, Color Blue wrote:I appreciate the effort but there's like no scum reads and it feels kind of robotic almost in the way he is town-reading people for doing fairly minor things.

Also if you townread people who took issue with your entrance, did you make your entrance deliberately scummy on purpose? I'm confused about your thought process there.
I was trying to see how people react to lurking and other obvious scumtells. I dod have a scumlean which became a null read. To be fair, you can see for my one ephemeral scumlean. I immediately ended up rereading and found nothing scummy and thus lost my scumread.

Also I still nullread Triangle. Triangle does seem to be deliberately writing in a way which I find unreadable. (That being said, this could be a playstyle thing.)
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 173, Color Purple wrote:
In post 157, Color Blue wrote:I appreciate the effort but there's like no scum reads and it feels kind of robotic almost in the way he is town-reading people for doing fairly minor things.

Also if you townread people who took issue with your entrance, did you make your entrance deliberately scummy on purpose? I'm confused about your thought process there.
I was trying to see if I could elllicit some reactions to help me townread. It didn't work out as planned. I did have a scumlean which became a null read. To be fair, you can see for my one ephemeral scumlean. I immediately ended up rereading and found nothing scummy and thus lost my scumread.

Also I still nullread Triangle. Triangle does seem to be deliberately writing in a way which I find unreadable. (That being said, this could be a playstyle thing.)
EBWOP
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Color Purple »

Heart is now a townread. See and , which feel Town to me. And regarding , I usually have a lot of townreads in Day 1. I mainly get my scumreads through SvS and NKA.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Color Purple »

I also occasionally use VCA to scumread despite that usually ending up in me scumreading the wrong people.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 178, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 111, Color Purple wrote:

Oh I agree. On Red. Blue is definitely a townread for me as well as Arrow and Green.
No red is locktown for me now.
I still have a null read. I would say that I no longer have any scumreads on Red, whatsoever. (See my observations table for why I had a null read. I still have a null read because of .)
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 187, Star Shape wrote:I'm so sad...I had a long post typed out but I got signed out for some reason when I clicked preview. :cry:
Don't worry. That has happened to me before.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 192, Star Shape wrote:
In post 152, Color Blue wrote: @Star which shape do you want to leave out if we are using that as the elim?
I agree with an earlier sentiment that it would be between Diamond and Heart, and additionally Triangle for me. Snap reaction to Triangle finally posting is to choose them as the elim since their posts are just...bad. However, I can't rule out them just playing like LHF and want to see their progression in the coming days.
I want to see proggression too for Triangle. Currently, I have managed to finally move Heart from my null reads. Triangle does post in a way which seems super light-hearted.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 197, Color Orange wrote:
In post 81, Circle Shape wrote:
In post 79, Arrow Shape wrote:I notice you didn't actually specify which reasons you had for town reading green, nor did you say anything about what your reasons were for moon logicking a town read on green.
correct

those are for me right now
In post 91, Arrow Shape wrote:Yellow makes me nervous because they're looking at me as entertainment, which makes me worry that they're motivated scum that just wants to have some fun by fooling me in a neighborhood.
In post 96, Circle Shape wrote:
In post 85, Arrow Shape wrote:
In post 83, Circle Shape wrote:the opposite actually

but thumbs up
Are you saying you're afraid of criticism or being made fun of?
no i just think they are a little trivial and as town i sometimes find it better to not explain every little thing right away

but i guess since i am inferring something about your own read me being coy is unhelpful

im guessing you scumread green for his page 1 posts all being related to the discussion of mechanics

my thought as purely mechanical discussion is such a cliche scumtell that most scum will avoid opening that way

but it was only a lean at the time like i said since that can easily be a playstyle thing

i think his response to you was townie though

i was going to type things about blue but realized i asked blue a question that i want answered first
In post 98, Arrow Shape wrote:This is accurate. I thought maybe they were clutching at the mechanical teddy bear for comfort before they had to face the world.
Continually getting the feeling Arrow and Circle are town. Would like to pair with one of them, I recall one of them paired with someone already so I will probably be courting the remainder.
Arrow and Yellow are paired.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 198, Color Orange wrote:
In post 100, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 84, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 71, Circle Shape wrote:
In post 68, Arrow Shape wrote:Why is red mafia?
fos on players for contrived reasons ("TMI on roleblocker", "LAMIST")

blatant TMI read on pentagon
Yeah I found that interesting since I haven’t really done anything.
In post 90, Color Red wrote:
Pair: Circle

I found who I want as my partner.
Red definitely has chutzpah, I’ll give them that. lol
Yeah, I kinda feel like Red is a little towny. Maybe I'm being too generous with townpoints though. I'll do an audit on those when I get caught up.
In post 105, Circle Shape wrote:
In post 103, Color Red wrote:
In post 100, Pentagon Shape wrote:Red definitely has chutzpah, I’ll give them that. lol
Not sure what that means lol.
i mean i did call you scum you know

are you just not reading the game
Why do you think chutzpah is a scummy thing?
To be honest, I've seen scum be super distant and in the shadows. I do find audacity, more of a playstyle thing, than Alignment Indicative.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 201, Color Orange wrote:

Okay scratch that previous negation. Why is Red suspicious for you?
Didn't Pentagon answer that in ?
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 206, Color Orange wrote:
In post 115, Color Purple wrote:Is this TMI?
What do you mean by this.
I was talking about . I was worried that it would give away that I've never played outside of the Newbie and Normal Queues.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 205, Color Orange wrote:
In post 110, Color Yellow wrote:
In post 99, Color Purple wrote:
RVS pairing right out the gate seems like a bad idea. It's not like normal RVS where a majority has to agree on a lim before there are any consequences, you could have easily been locked into that.
The person accepting would have to answer to why they immediately accepted? This is not Trust Fall where the goal is to pair up in order to escape. You actually have to defend your choices.

In post 112, Color Purple wrote:And Yellow is also another town read.
Did Purple vocalize a townread on me at this point? Why wasn't it re-affirmed here, just because it had already been expressed?
I didn't vocalise my townread on you until . It was more in my mind but I was too caught up to vocalise it. Sorry.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Color Purple »

To be fair, most of my null reads are Shapes. I think that my current reads leave only three as null (Red, Diamond, and Triangle). But then, if everybody else in my reads are Town, then the Mafia has to be my null reads. However, I don't think that it's that simple. I think that by Day 2, my reads would change, especially since nobody's locktown for me and never will be.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 220, Triangle Shape wrote:Pntagn alws bad hre.
trd usng me as ezkill.

we cnt vrify ne modQs clm. Ony clmd modQ aftr cll out.

ezpz.

"prgssn" mns i hv 2 stp txtspk... duck.
What is this supposed to mean?
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 227, Color Orange wrote:
In post 204, Color Purple wrote:
In post 201, Color Orange wrote:

Okay scratch that previous negation. Why is Red suspicious for you?
Didn't Pentagon answer that in ?
That was not an answer, merely a digression from the original stance. I still want an explanation of what factored into the original stance.
Oh, I see. I would like an explanation too. Nobody can ever be locktown unless proven.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 228, Color Orange wrote:
trd usng me as ezkill.

ezpz.

I do not agree with this. I think even if it wasn't explicit that it was very obvious that pairings were meant to be between shapes and colors. In addition I do not get what you're trying to say Pentagon did wrong here.
I think that Triangle just hates Pentagon. I don't see what Pentagon did wrong either. I don't think that Pentagon was trying to use Triangle as a elimination target, despite what Triangle says or seems to be saying.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Color Purple »

If Circle agrees, that leaves Heart, Pentagon, and Star, as my candidates for pairing. However, I feel that Pentagon would probably try to go with Red (who they have as locktown). Star wants to stick to his plan. Heart would be my backup pair if Star sticks to his plan.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Color Purple »

What does 'nxt scms' mean?
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Color Purple »

Oh.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Color Purple »

So, that is what you meant by 'txtspk'.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 238, Triangle Shape wrote:tldr bad shot at lhf. ez catch, nxt scum plz.

txtspk = textspeak, the hell that was T9 and 10c a message. even cost to receive -.-;
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Color Purple »

Wait, 'nxt scum', means your scumreads, right?
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Color Purple »

So, from my perspective, Triangle, you scumread two people. Am I misunderstanding what you are saying?
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Color Purple »

Also, would like to see what Green thinks. Green's still currently my townread but I need to see what Green thinks of the latest developments.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Color Purple »

By the way, tell me if I'm posting too much.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 245, Triangle Shape wrote:Yup, Pntagn, star.

pentagon + star = pentagram.

pntagrm = EVVVVIILLL

nxt.
Got that. Pentagrams are according to the internet, are symbolic of "evil and devil worship". I am sorry for thinking that you hate Pentagon specifically. You are just against Pentagon because pentagrams are symbols of evil.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 246, Heart Shape wrote:
In post 205, Color Orange wrote:You actually have to defend your choices.
Can you explain this?
Orange was talking about the Trust Fall mechanic. She was referring to my RVS pair vote on Circle. In Trust Fall, as soon as the Pair, is finalised, they leave the game. If Circle accepted my vote immediately, they would have to explain why as would I. That is why we "actually have to defend" our choices. Obviously, in this game, scum may pair up, so defending and explaining is more important than if we were in a Trust Fall game.

P-Edit: You seem to know more than me. And actually, would you mind the following?
PAIR: Heart
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Color Purple »

I know that I originally wanted to pair with Star but I have since changed my mind. I quite like the genuineness and Towniness of your posts.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Color Purple »

I want to let Star continue his plan of volunteering.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Color Purple »

Though, I would want one of my null reads to remain unpaired.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Color Purple »

Oh dear. I forgot. Actually, Star remaining unpaired won't be so bad. Star already has a plan and I trust Star not to deviate from that plan.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Color Purple »

To be fair, Triangle remaining unpaired does mean that Pentagon or Star will get delayed based on . Diamond is my opinion, the only null read who I'm uncertain about. Red, being a colour, will have to get paired, eventually.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 262, Diamond Shape wrote:
In post 257, Color Purple wrote:To be fair, Triangle remaining unpaired does mean that Pentagon or Star will get delayed based on . Diamond is my opinion, the only null read who I'm uncertain about. Red, being a colour, will have to get paired, eventually.
Though, I will say stuff like this is very frustrating. You consider me null, but neither did you have any meaningful engagement with my thoughts when I offered them, and I offered a handful that you could perhaps talk to me about if you cared to. So, slotting me as the person to leave out without trying to figure me out is... pretty crappy feeling.

(No, this isn't meant to be ATE. Just trying to be genuine.)
Actually, I'm moving you to a townread. This post does feel genuine. I'm sorry for not enganging with you earlier. That leaves Triangle and Red, though Red is becoming a townlean after rereading through their ISO. I would find Triangle, my only null read now. I'll probably resort everybody later.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Color Purple »

Rereading reaffirms my townread on you.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Color Purple »

Got an appoinment soon. Won't be able to reply until it's over. Sorry.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 272, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 196, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 150, Toogeloo wrote:The reason I thought Diamond TMI'd was because as far as I know, we don't know what our powers or modifiers are. So when he claimed that Mafia would have a Roleblock, I assumed he was talking about one of their powers and not the delay action (which isn't a Roleblock).

Shortly after, Pentagon states he didn't like Diamond, which is why I considered Pentagon a good spot to pair with.

I haven't really been trying to scum hunt, so much as figure out who would be my ideal partner.
I think this post pretty much never comes from scum.
Orange, THIS post.
Ok. I get it now. Red being a townread, means that I have everybody but Triangle as townreads which is impossible. I still need to figure out which one of my townreads is scum.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 270, Pentagon Shape wrote:
trd usng me as ezkill.

ezpz.

When you speak English and actually stop misrepping my posts, let me know.
I think that Triangle did for one post or so. I do find Triangle becoming a scumlean for strange reasoining, using symbols as a means for justifying their scumread on you and Star. Next thing will be that Green is Town and Red is Mafia, if that faulty reasoning persists. I highly doubt most of Triangle's reads are going to end up actually using proper logic like using Posts and stuff.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by Color Purple »

And Triangle, don't take this badly. I am not asking you to be like Yellow, but avoid using people's names and avatars as reasons why they are scum.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Color Purple »

By the way, it's been a whole day since Green last posted. Hopefully, he's fine. I would still like to hear from him.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 275, Pentagon Shape wrote:

pntagrm = EVVVVIILLL

nxt.
Yes, me and star are very clearly Satan worshippers. I find you extremely entertaining. lol
I hope Triangle's joking though. I find their reasoining too idiosyncratic to be taken seriously.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 280, Color Red wrote:Can someone go over why purple seems to be a consensus townread, I've seen a lot of "purple is town" but I haven't seen why. I have seen a lot of effort but that isn't completely AI.

As far as I can tell Triangle this game has made basically one point which is a really odd roundabout TMI accusation on penta.

Still don't really understand Penta's 180 on me, but others seem to believe the logic holds and its right so I guess it can be left be.
I am a bit confused too on why almost everybody townreads me. Apparently, I'm too clueless to be scum. I guess you're kind of right that I could be doing the exact same things that I've done as both Town and scum. I guess that Pentagon liked your posts or at least your slot's posts. To be fair, do you think that scum might fake a scumread on their partners? Like do a 'aha I found two of the scum and this other guy is also scum', sort of thing? Just some food for thought. You know, would scum do some WIFOM?
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #55) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 287, Color Blue wrote:The reason I have Star/Diamond as SRs is because I got whiplash reading through Diamond's ISO:

Diamond calls out Star for volunteering and taking it backsies - he calls it a bit-LAMISTY

Later however:

He more or less makes the same kind of LAMisty appeal.

I do think it's possible he is just fustrated town who feels like he is being frozen out - but the game has barely been running for 2? days so I'm not sure that's something that's genuine.

It feels to me that the game state is still wide open and I think people are happy to mingle and talk - we've only paired 2 players so far.

I guess I think if he's town I just want to give him a big hug.

Maybe even if he's scum I would too? I am a sucker for AtE.
I am super easily swayed by AtE too. Almost, every time, I end up misreading people due to AtE. It's usually for my reads on players who didn't do AtE. I once unvoted scum after calling them out for AtE, changing my mind, when they did AtE again. I kind of wonder why almost nobody does LAMISS (Look At Me I'm So Scummy).
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #56) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 292, Circle Shape wrote:
In post 167, Diamond Shape wrote:- Pretty sure this has been said to some degree but Purple is probably down, weird entry but they feel very... earnest in their replies in a way that I don't think scum can easily fake. The content itself doesn't seem sound but the spirit matters.
this is basically how i feel yeah
Now, I regret not townreading Diamond as early as I townread Star. To be fair, I'm not sure if I townread Star as much as I did.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #57) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 294, Color Purple wrote:
In post 292, Circle Shape wrote:
In post 167, Diamond Shape wrote:- Pretty sure this has been said to some degree but Purple is probably down, weird entry but they feel very... earnest in their replies in a way that I don't think scum can easily fake. The content itself doesn't seem sound but the spirit matters.
this is basically how i feel yeah
Now, I regret not townreading Diamond as early as I townread Star. To be fair, I'm not sure if I townread Star as much as I did before.
EBWOP
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 297, Color Blue wrote:@Circle how do you feel about pairing with Orange?

I think she might be interested in you and she is quite the catch.
I think that in , you mentioned that you "may be happiest pairing with a null read who i can try to sort in private". You don't seem to have vocalised a townread for Orange, so if you didn't already have her sorted, you can do what you suggested beforehand. Though, I do townread both of you. Actually, I'll just
UNPAIR
for now, in case I want to pair with Diamond (or Pentagon, though Red wants to be with them).
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 298, Circle Shape wrote:
In post 178, Pentagon Shape wrote:

No red is locktown for me now.
pentagon probably town here although i dont think i agree

early reads from red had an element of showiness to them
In post 180, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 173, Color Purple wrote:

I was trying to see how people react to lurking and other obvious scumtells. I dod have a scumlean which became a null read. To be fair, you can see for my one ephemeral scumlean. I immediately ended up rereading and found nothing scummy and thus lost my scumread.

Triangle gives me tstbs vibes but could be, just seems too godawful to be scum, since scum usually at least try to come up with decent reads but if noob scum, then obviously the jury would still be out on that.
triangle obviously doing a gimmick

pushing the limits of readability
Reading this just made me null read Triangle again. It is possible that Triangle is doing a gimmick and that the reasoning behind their current posts are non-genuine.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 301, Color Blue wrote:which shape would you want to be paired with the most ? @purple
To be honest, I can't decide anymore. I want to leave Star to his plan. I think that Orange+Circle is cool. I would actually want to be with either Heart, Pentagon, or Diamond. Heart, Pentagon and Diamond feel Town to me. I already explained what I like about Heart and Pentagon in . Diamond's newer posts like and read Town to me. The defeatism in feels genuine. To be fair, I kind of am fine if Pentagon goes with Red. I'll probably decide later on.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 305, Color Blue wrote:I don't think explains why you like heart? it feels like it was more of a backup for you.

Why do you not want to fight for the pairing you want rather than step aside for someone else?
Pentagon locktowns Red so they're likely to get paired. Heart was my backup but now I find that Heart and Diamond would be my top choices if Pentagon pairs with Red. Heart seems to be Town from and from his advice.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Color Purple »

I think that I'll
PAIR: Heart
again. This time, I feel more certain that Heart is more than a backup.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by Color Purple »

I think that I should take a break. I should probably let Green catch up.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 329, Arrow Shape wrote:Is circle paired yet?
I don't think so.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 322, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 281, Color Purple wrote:
In post 275, Pentagon Shape wrote:

pntagrm = EVVVVIILLL

nxt.
Yes, me and star are very clearly Satan worshippers. I find you extremely entertaining. lol
I hope Triangle's joking though. I find their reasoining too idiosyncratic to be taken seriously.
How are you even questioning this? lol
I'm trying to be diplomatic and vocalise my belief that Triangle's just intentionally mucking around when it comes to their reasoning. I do find Triangle's reasoning too unique. It's unusual for symbols to be used as reasoning. Usually reasons are formed by analysis and vibes over symbols.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 313, Color Red wrote:Green ISo is lackluster
Blue seems very transparent, which is hard for scum to fake without scumtelling.

Because I've seen tthis come up a few times I'll leave this here.
2) Players will receive a role PM before the game starts informing them only of their alignment, win condition, and whether they are a Modifier or Power. There are six Modifiers (Colors) and seven Powers (Shapes) in the game. Flavor is random and unrelated to role content. They will receive their account names and passwords at this point.
The colors/ shapes that correspond to each ability would be randed after setup generation. So don't pull from the color/ shape any speculation of abilities.
I kind of agree with the last paragraph for the same reason you had stated. Blue's transparency does help to read her because of what you said. Also, her transparency helps us get into her perspective and we get to understand why she reads certain people as Town or Scum. Green is quite in the background but seems all right to me for now.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 337, Arrow Shape wrote:Why are you trying to tell everyone the intent of a player that doesn't tell us anything about their alignment?
People have different playstyles. I once saw a Town Cop PR hunt as the only PR. That's kind what I'm suggesting about Triangle. They just probably have a strange playstyle like that previously mentioned Town Cop. I can empathise with Triangle because they're probably just never realised how their playstyle can be viewed as.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #68) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Color Purple »

And how's Yellow? I still townread them but maybe they've been sharing their thoughts with you and it might help reinforce my townread and other's townreads on them.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #69) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 344, Arrow Shape wrote:I don't think we have a PT yet, or at least I can't find it.
Oh. My bad. So Yellow's just fading into the background. I hope that I can find something later to reinforce my townread. I already used their pre-existing posts to justify.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #70) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 342, Arrow Shape wrote:
In post 339, Color Purple wrote:
In post 337, Arrow Shape wrote:Why are you trying to tell everyone the intent of a player that doesn't tell us anything about their alignment?
People have different playstyles. I once saw a Town Cop PR hunt as the only PR. That's kind what I'm suggesting about Triangle. They just probably have a strange playstyle like that previously mentioned Town Cop. I can empathise with Triangle because they're probably just never realised how their playstyle can be viewed as.
You confuse me with your leaps in logic and assumptions.
Oh. Dear. I do often change my mind overnight. I try to keep constitant but my thoughts usually change when I reread posts or read new posts. For example, I had Heart and Red as nulls, but I have since townread both. I also nullread Diamond, but now too townread them. I nullread and still nullread Triangle though, despite empathising with them.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 340, Arrow Shape wrote:I have paranoia on blue. Particularly I can't tell if their spoiler post is them method acting or providing vulnerability. I can't tell if being fanciful is a part of their process or if it's artificial and calculated.
I can't tell either about that post. It could be an attempt at trying to get scum to refocus their attention on her and distract them from focusing on how others view them. If this is artificial, she did do a great job, to be honest.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 350, Color Red wrote:1. What makes you TR yellow?

2. PTs are made at the end of phase 1/start of elimination phase.
I townread Yellow because I find that their pre-existing posts feel like Town.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #73) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 359, Diamond Shape wrote:
In post 265, Color Purple wrote:Rereading reaffirms my townread on you.
What about it is reaffirming? It feels a bit... rude to ask after being down about stuff (and interaction is appreciated) but, what about the thoughts appealed to you when they were pointed out that didn't before, if that makes sense? Versus finding me genuine and then retroactively visiting.
I liked the transparency. I tend to find that Town tries to be more transparent than scum.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #74) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Color Purple »

The transparency reaffirmed my townread.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #75) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 353, Arrow Shape wrote:Not sure how I feel about Star's one-minded attack on blue.
I can't decide either. Also, it feels like he's on an agenda. (But then, that's just vibes.)
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #76) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 362, Diamond Shape wrote:
In post 287, Color Blue wrote:The reason I have Star/Diamond as SRs is because I got whiplash reading through Diamond's ISO:

Diamond calls out Star for volunteering and taking it backsies - he calls it a bit-LAMISTY

Later however:

He more or less makes the same kind of LAMisty appeal.

I do think it's possible he is just fustrated town who feels like he is being frozen out - but the game has barely been running for 2? days so I'm not sure that's something that's genuine.

It feels to me that the game state is still wide open and I think people are happy to mingle and talk - we've only paired 2 players so far.

I guess I think if he's town I just want to give him a big hug.

Maybe even if he's scum I would too? I am a sucker for AtE.
To contextualize:

Star's appeal for being left out came early on, which was why I questioned it.

My... I guess 'switch' but really was just dishearten..ment if that is word, came after I posted some thoughts and the only engagement I received on them was from the person I quoted within that post, and it's a bit like... I'm being tossed into a POE because I haven't impressed which, okay, I haven't posted a lot nor do I have the time/energy. But then when I try to give something it's glossed over for a page or two and people don't seem to be actually thinking about my slot. It makes an unpleasant game and makes me not want to try which yes, it is early, but something like that is just... yeah. It didn't feel like people wanted to talk to me when I was already in a bad mood.
Sorrry, Diamond. I didn't realise how much you wanted to be interacted with. Sorry again, for putting you in the background.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #77) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 370, Triangle Shape wrote:Red pntagm
slve cmplte.
You scumread Red, Pentagon and Star?
While, Star did do things which felt scummy, Red comes off as Town to me, right now. I guess that I can say the same thing about Pentagon as I said about Red.

(And yes, Star is among my lowest townreads now amd dropping. I don't like his attacks on Blue and Diamond. I find that accusing Blue of being one-dimensional in her read on me, is somewhat hypocrotical, given that he is somewhat one-dimensional in his own attacks.)
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #78) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Color Purple »

Ok, it's official. I have been thinking about this for a while. Star is no longer a townread for me. He's becoming a scumlean but is currently a nullread. See for my reasoning. (Though, in that post, Star was still a townread for me.)
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #79) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Color Purple »

Actually, Triangle's attitude has me townlean them, now. Scum is almost never that peculiar. Scum usually try to make themselves seem super reasonable as opposed to what Triangle's been doing so far.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #80) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Color Purple »

Hopefully, Star isn't upset that they fell so far down in my reads. Just to clarify on my current position on everybody, here is an oversimplied model.

Townreads (Everbody except Triangle and Star)
Townlean (Triangle)
Nullread/Scumlean (Star)
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #81) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 385, Color Purple wrote:Hopefully, Star isn't upset that he fell so far down in my reads. Just to clarify on my current position on everybody, here is an oversimplied model.

Townreads (Everbody except Triangle and Star)
Townlean (Triangle)
Nullread/Scumlean (Star)
EBWOP
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #82) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 384, Circle Shape wrote:imagine if the people calling out star for trying to look town with his first post were correct

i would die at such a cliche read working
I would be so sad if Star's actually scum. It wasn't until today that I started scumleaning him. I would feel kind of bad if Star's plan of being left out of the pairs was just to Delay Blue or Diamond. His first post did feel super Town but his attacks on Blue and Diamond are what made me doubt that he's Town.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #83) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Color Purple »

To be fair, I've almost never caught scum by myself except for that time scum fearkilled somebody because they brought up a previous game they had together where the person who was NKed voted one of the scum in both games right before getting NKed.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #84) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 389, Color Purple wrote:To be fair, I've almost never caught scum by myself except for that time scum fearkilled somebody because they brought up a previous game they had together where the person who was NKed voted one of the scum in both games right before getting NKed.
I was spectating that game. I admit that I was kind of proud of myself for catching scum that oone time. (Yes, I only figure out scum when they get too nervous and do a fearkill.)
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #85) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 391, Circle Shape wrote:please stop referencing your status in past games it can be taken as a sign of main hinting
Sorry. I keep on forgetting. I promise that I won't anymore.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #86) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 394, Triangle Shape wrote:scum pair.
Oh, you stopped txtspk. Doesn't change my townlean. Still townlean you.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #87) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by Color Purple »

Wait, have you gone up to the part when I scumlean Star for his attacks on Blue and Diamond?
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #88) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by Color Purple »

And Star's read on Orange feels off to me. I can't explain why. It's probably because I
can't
view anything from Orange as coming from
scum
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #89) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by Color Purple »

Ok, I should probably stop now so that Green can ctach up when he comes back.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #90) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 487, Triangle Shape wrote:im hrdly pshing.
ppl ask 4 reads.
i gv reads.

i hv read the gm. i stll dnt lke u.
blu is twn.

u wnt me paird bcoz u kno id dlay u. smplz.
At least you and Pentagon agree on one thing.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #91) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Color Purple »

Wait, if Green likes Diamond so much and Diamond TRs Green, why don't they pair with each other?
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #92) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Color Purple »

Unless Green also TRs Orange and wants his highest TRs to be paired with each other.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #93) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 477, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 469, Color Green wrote:I think I would trust a Diamond/Orange pair more than I would trust some of the other pairs that have already formed.
I prefer Orange/Triangle.
Me too. They seem like a great pair combination.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #94) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 494, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 491, Color Purple wrote:Unless Green also TRs Orange and wants his highest TRs to be paired with each other.
Well that baffles me because I don’t understand how Diamond is anyone’s highest townread?
It baffles me too but given that we're talking about Green, it is possible.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #95) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 511, Color Orange wrote:
In post 254, Color Purple wrote:Though, I would want one of my null reads to remain unpaired.
Was this a deliberate statement in terms of wanting a null read left out over a scum read, or was this just said because you lacked scum reads?
I lacked scumreads at that point but I came to scumlean Star, who I currently want to remain unpaired.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #96) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 512, Color Orange wrote:
In post 257, Color Purple wrote:To be fair, Triangle remaining unpaired does mean that Pentagon or Star will get delayed based on . Diamond is my opinion, the only null read who I'm uncertain about. Red, being a colour, will have to get paired, eventually.
This gets me thinking. Triangle getting left out, at this point, nearly guarantees Red+Pentagon get delayed. Is that something we would ever want?
No. That's another reason why Triangle should get paired.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #97) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 518, Color Purple wrote:
This gets me thinking. Triangle getting left out, at this point, nearly guarantees Red+Pentagon get delayed. Is that something we would ever want?
This is kind of because it would be mean to Red, who has done almost nothing worth of getting Delayed.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #98) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 519, Color Purple wrote:
This is kind of because it would be mean to Red, who has done almost nothing worth of getting Delayed.
It is also kind of mean to Pentagon.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #99) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Color Purple »

To be fair, I kind of want to hear from Star.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #100) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 526, Color Orange wrote:
In post 277, Color Purple wrote:
In post 270, Pentagon Shape wrote:
trd usng me as ezkill.

ezpz.

When you speak English and actually stop misrepping my posts, let me know.
I think that Triangle did for one post or so. I do find Triangle becoming a scumlean for strange reasoining, using symbols as a means for justifying their scumread on you and Star. Next thing will be that Green is Town and Red is Mafia, if that faulty reasoning persists. I highly doubt most of Triangle's reads are going to end up actually using proper logic like using Posts and stuff.
How does it feel to have jinxed things here?
Oh dear. To be fair, I currently townlean Triangle.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #101) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 527, Color Orange wrote:
In post 282, Color Purple wrote:
In post 280, Color Red wrote:Can someone go over why purple seems to be a consensus townread, I've seen a lot of "purple is town" but I haven't seen why. I have seen a lot of effort but that isn't completely AI.

As far as I can tell Triangle this game has made basically one point which is a really odd roundabout TMI accusation on penta.

Still don't really understand Penta's 180 on me, but others seem to believe the logic holds and its right so I guess it can be left be.
I am a bit confused too on why almost everybody townreads me. Apparently, I'm too clueless to be scum. I guess you're kind of right that I could be doing the exact same things that I've done as both Town and scum. I guess that Pentagon liked your posts or at least your slot's posts. To be fair, do you think that scum might fake a scumread on their partners? Like do a 'aha I found two of the scum and this other guy is also scum', sort of thing? Just some food for thought. You know, would scum do some WIFOM?
That is a very dangerous game to play in my opinion. You run the risk of people asking how you were right on two out of three, but end up constantly wrong on the last one.
I kind of agree on that because then everybody would be likely scumread you for getting a two out of three S/W Rate and they might end up limming you for it.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #102) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 581, Heart Shape wrote:
I forgot I had this tab open. I wanted to ask how a pair gets delayed, when it's just one player.
Delaying Pentagon will delay the whole group because Red is a Color and Colors are Modifiers which do nothing without a Power to modify.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #103) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 583, Color Purple wrote:
In post 581, Heart Shape wrote:
I forgot I had this tab open. I wanted to ask how a pair gets delayed, when it's just one player.
Delaying Pentagon will delay the whole pair because Red is a Color and Colors are Modifiers which do nothing without a Power to modify.
EBWOP
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #104) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 630, Star Shape wrote:Oh shoot :T

I dunno what the other guy did but I promise I'm town
Prove it then. Also welcome to you and the other new person.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #105) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 631, Star Shape wrote:
In post 218, Color Orange wrote:Also unless Triangle promises to speak coherently in the PT, I will not be pairing with that one. I want to be able to actually discuss in a PT without having to decipher garbled text.
Being completely transparent, I disagree with the philosophy of the last star. I don't want to put trust in someone else. I'd like to lim whoever is taken out. I'm reading as much as I can before I do more stuff irl, but if you're willing to solve with me, I'd love to have you as my partner :)

pair: orange
That is an improvement. Back to a nullread then. Can't wait to rebuild my townread on your slot. Good luck.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #106) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 634, Star Shape wrote:Shhh don't spoil it. I didn't get to that part yet
Oops sorry.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #107) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 633, Color Green wrote:
In post 631, Star Shape wrote:I'd like to lim whoever is taken out.
Are you scumreading Triangle, then?
I thought that Triangle was quite all right. I quite like your posts. Your desire to move the game forward gives me good vibes.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #108) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 641, Color Green wrote:
In post 640, Star Shape wrote:It's going to be used for town benefit, town should have a say in how it's used.
(And this is why people should be declaring their scumreads NOW so that such consensus is unambiguous)
Uh, I just lost my scumlean on Star. I need to now find which one of my townreads is scum. Which is bad for me.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #109) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 643, Star Shape wrote:
In post 296, Color Blue wrote:
Spoiler: embarrassing confession don't click on this unless you are mafia
I kind of want to pair with scum and get hopelessly pocketed because that seems like something fun to do and I've never done that before.

Yes it's Friday night and I'm just lonely and cold haha.

I promise I won't get paranoid too soon!

I am very susceptible to nice music and sweet talk
this is SO wifom it has to be town.
Yeah. Kinda confused what your predecessor had against her and Diamond and Orange.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 652, Color Green wrote:
In post 650, Color Blue wrote:It's certainly very bold!
Probably because there's a gap the size of the marinas trench between red and everyone above them!

The sooner we pair up the sooner I can murder heart and then red!
You know that I'm paired with Heart, right. To be fair, if you eliminate (or NK) Heart, I'll have nobody to privately talk to. But then, I'm fine with talking to everybody, which I'll probably do even when the PT gets created. But then, it doesn't help that I TR you, Heart, and Red. Because you want to eliminate (or NK) Heart and Red.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #111) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by Color Purple »

Ok, I'll stop now.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #112) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 704, Color Green wrote:Reading is clearly too hard for some of you.

Everyone else
Literal ocean trench
Red
Smaller gap
Heart

I'm at least a little shocked nobody else sees the glaring perspective slip from heart....
Is it or am I wrong?
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 725, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 722, Circle Shape wrote:VOTE: Heart
I’m not opposed to Heart if people think Star isn’t scum. I want to hear their reactions to Green’s post first.
I want to hear too. And if it helps Town, to eliminate Heart, I'm in. Even though, I am paired with Heart.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Color Purple »

I feel so betrayed by Heart. If we don't eliminate them, please delay them. I would like Heart to explain everything at once. Then, I might vote them.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #115) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 732, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 248, Heart Shape wrote:
In post 210, Color Purple wrote:
In post 206, Color Orange wrote:
In post 115, Color Purple wrote:Is this TMI?
What do you mean by this.
I was talking about . I was worried that it would give away that I've never played outside of the Newbie and Normal Queues.
If you're town, you just made yourself a target for pairing by scum.
If Heart is scum, this post would be extremely ironic.
It would be, sadly for me.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 745, Arrow Shape wrote:
In post 734, Color Purple wrote:I feel so betrayed by Heart. If we don't eliminate them, please delay them. I would like Heart to explain everything at once. Then, I might vote them.
Sorry, how did they betray you?
I forgot to explain, that I meant if Heart is scum.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 746, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 734, Color Purple wrote:I feel so betrayed by Heart. If we don't eliminate them, please delay them. I would like Heart to explain everything at once. Then, I might vote them.
How can we delay them since they’re already paired?
Star targets Heart with Delayer action.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 747, Pentagon Shape wrote:
Oh nm, you mean Star could but then who would we eliminate then? If we eliminate Star, we can’t delay anyone.
I was not talking about Star.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 772, Color Purple wrote:
In post 747, Pentagon Shape wrote:
Oh nm, you mean Star could but then who would we eliminate then? If we eliminate Star, we can’t delay anyone.
I was not talking about Star.
Well, I was talking about Star delaying Heart.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #120) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 762, Star Shape wrote:
Is this a vote for me to delay heart?
If Heart is not eliminated and the others want to.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #121) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 763, Star Shape wrote:I think Heart is town.

Going thru ISO’s now
I hope that you are right on Heart. If you want, you can delay your own scumreads/scumleans.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #122) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Color Purple »

You know. I am going to take a plunge and believe that Heart is Town.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #123) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 779, Star Shape wrote:
In post 580, Heart Shape wrote:
In post 579, Circle Shape wrote:
In post 577, Heart Shape wrote:
In post 575, Circle Shape wrote:what are your actual reads heart

the only opinions i can seem to find from you is that you think purple and arrow are town
I don't have a whole lot yet. I think this preliminary stage isn't necessarily the best way to locktown or lockscum anyone.
i did not ask you to locktown or lockscum anyone

this seems a curious exaggeration on your part
Take it any way you want. Doesn't make my thinking on this any less valid. I don't know how anyone can have anything but tentative positions until we actually know what's what. Right now people, including myself, are developing reads based on what exactly. We don't even really know what's going on yet.
I feel Heart is getting scumread based off playstyle n not content, if that makes sense
It makes sense.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #124) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 793, Color Orange wrote:
I don’t get this? This feels very overdramatic.
Oh. I meant that if Heart is scum. Wasn't thinking properly when writing . I guess you're right. I overreacted overdramatically. Sorry.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #125) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:04 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 811, Color Yellow wrote:Wait Purple's paired with Heart? Asking for the delay makes even less sense then, as either alignment. Just refuse to agree on targets if you're that concerned and Heart isn't yeeted
Taking this into consideration. I thought that Heart was a concensus scumread. I'm obviously wrong.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #126) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:06 pm

Post by Color Purple »

And it is good to see you again, Yellow. Even though this might seem like a very bad pocket, your solving makes me further townread you.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #127) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:07 pm

Post by Color Purple »

Anyways, I'll probably be very busy tommorow and might not post as much.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #128) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:08 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 814, Color Purple wrote:Anyways, I'll probably be very busy in the next 24 hours and might not post as much.
EBWOP
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #129) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:08 pm

Post by Color Purple »

Ok, I'll be quiet.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #130) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 839, Circle Shape wrote:calling it now yellow is the scumbag for this game that people will let coast too long for ?reasons?
Maybe, it is the charisma.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #131) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 847, Heart Shape wrote:Forgot about this game.

I assume everyone's paired since we're voting. Why am I the leading wagon, and I guess I need to get the PT pm from the mod.
We don't get the PT until N1.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #132) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 848, Heart Shape wrote:Who was left out/
Star
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #133) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 882, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 881, Heart Shape wrote:
In post 879, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 877, Heart Shape wrote:So I guess asking Star who they are leaning to delay should figure into this calculus of who to lim
Why should who Star’s leaning to delay be a factor? Shouldn’t that be a majority consensus? Last I checked, Star wasn’t too keen on Arrow, who I think is town, does that make Arrow a good lim? No obviously.
Exactly. How Star is going to use the slot is necessary information. They can say "oh it's going to be used for townie reasons" and just use it however they want. So I wanna know how they're going to use it. And this seems like a particularly difficult thing without even knowing what the powers are. So we should be getting our act together preferably well ahead of the deadline. So what I'm saying is, yes it should be a majority consensus, but there are a lot of variables at play that we can't really say "Okay if ___ is limmed then delay the ______ & ______ team." I wanna know who is going to be delayed before we flip someone bc we probably aren't going to have much time in twilight to talk about that.
I like this post, especially since I’m iffy on Star and I view wanting to essentially hold their feet to the fire as possibly town indicative.
I agree with you.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #134) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 884, Color Purple wrote:
In post 882, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 881, Heart Shape wrote:
In post 879, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 877, Heart Shape wrote:So I guess asking Star who they are leaning to delay should figure into this calculus of who to lim
Why should who Star’s leaning to delay be a factor? Shouldn’t that be a majority consensus? Last I checked, Star wasn’t too keen on Arrow, who I think is town, does that make Arrow a good lim? No obviously.
Exactly. How Star is going to use the slot is necessary information. They can say "oh it's going to be used for townie reasons" and just use it however they want. So I wanna know how they're going to use it. And this seems like a particularly difficult thing without even knowing what the powers are. So we should be getting our act together preferably well ahead of the deadline. So what I'm saying is, yes it should be a majority consensus, but there are a lot of variables at play that we can't really say "Okay if ___ is limmed then delay the ______ & ______ team." I wanna know who is going to be delayed before we flip someone bc we probably aren't going to have much time in twilight to talk about that.
I like this post, especially since I’m iffy on Star and I view wanting to essentially hold their feet to the fire as possibly town indicative.
I agree with you.
On Heart's post.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #135) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:50 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 907, Color Blue wrote:Green saying he thinks Heart + Red are both mafia

and then Heart/Red both saying that each other are mafia but not really voting for each other.

Is a very strange look.

Put yourself in Red/Heart's shoes.

Usually when someone accuses you of being mafia with OTHER PERSON.

And that OTHER PERSON is also very scummy to you...

You'd think you'd be pretty eager to push that OTHER PERSON.

Instead Heart/Red just throw shade at each other but no votes and seem to be angling for voting out someone else.

Makes me think Green is correct about his SRs.
Green also SRed Yellow. Though, I would consider that having two correct SRs never gives you towncred. So, if anybody ever SRs Green, I would like them to remember that what Green is doing is quite brave and obvtown. I don't really SR Red atm but you're making me think about it in relation to the interactions between Red and Heart.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #136) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:51 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 908, Color Purple wrote:
In post 907, Color Blue wrote:Green saying he thinks Heart + Red are both mafia

and then Heart/Red both saying that each other are mafia but not really voting for each other.

Is a very strange look.

Put yourself in Red/Heart's shoes.

Usually when someone accuses you of being mafia with OTHER PERSON.

And that OTHER PERSON is also very scummy to you...

You'd think you'd be pretty eager to push that OTHER PERSON.

Instead Heart/Red just throw shade at each other but no votes and seem to be angling for voting out someone else.

Makes me think Green is correct about his SRs.
Green also SRed Yellow. Though, I would consider that having two correct SRs never gives you towncred. So, if anybody ever SRs Green, I would like them to remember that what Green is doing is quite brave and obvtown. I don't SR Red atm but you're making me think about it in relation to the interactions between Red and Heart.
EBWOP
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #137) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:52 pm

Post by Color Purple »

Actually, imagine if Green just solved the game. That would be worrying though. :shifty:
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (isolation #138) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 929, Star Shape wrote:
In post 865, Diamond Shape wrote:
In post 863, Heart Shape wrote:
In post 862, Diamond Shape wrote:
In post 852, Heart Shape wrote:
In post 849, Arrow Shape wrote:
In post 847, Heart Shape wrote:Forgot about this game.

I assume everyone's paired since we're voting. Why am I the leading wagon, and I guess I need to get the PT pm from the mod.
Ugh, why would you forget about this game with 33 posts in it? It just sounds like a blatant lie.

Why would you even say that.
It's an alt game, and so I don't alt-slip I have it on a browswer I hardly ever use.
Huh.

It's an alt game, but it's fairly active in the subforum... even if you're not on your alt surely you see the names of people posting?
I open my bookmarks and play from there. This isn't in my bookmarks on my main duh.
*Blinks.*

Okay. I... guess that's fair. I didn't know people do that.
If it means anything I do this too

Chrome for my main games and im playing this on fire fox
Hey. Me too. What a coincidence.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #139) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Color Purple »

Liking Star's solving. I trust Star to use the Delay to Town's benefit.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #140) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 949, Color Green wrote:
In post 948, Color Orange wrote:
In post 893, Color Orange wrote:The way you expressed your desire to murder Heart initially doesn't make sense to me. Calling for someone to "never make endgame" seems more like you find them not towny but also not a pressing elimination.
Did you ever respond to this, Green?
Answering this in specific detail would be practically main-claiming, but please chalk it up to you misreading my phrasing. "Never make endgame" to me means "murder it and if people won't let me murder it, at least have them agree to not let it to endgame"
I understand. So people have been misinterpreting you this whole time. :o
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #141) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 957, Arrow Shape wrote:I feel like everyone has taken a stance on Heart, with a flip it should be possible to see which pushes are scummy and which ones aren't.
:neutral: <- my face if someone says I'm lining up miseliminations.
Including Heart?
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #142) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 960, Color Purple wrote:
In post 957, Arrow Shape wrote:I feel like everyone has taken a stance on Heart, with a flip it should be possible to see which pushes are scummy and which ones aren't.
:neutral: <- my face if someone says I'm lining up miseliminations.
Including Heart?
And Triangle?
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #143) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 974, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 886, Heart Shape wrote:Color Red#
Color Orange
Color Yellow*
Color Green#
Color Blue
Color Purple
Arrow Shape
Circle Shape
Diamond Shape
Heart Shape
Pentagon Shape
Star Shape*#
Triangle Shape

Color Yellow-Shape Arrow
Color Red-Shape Pentagon
Color Purple-Shape Heart
Color Blue-Shape Circle
Color Green-Shape Diamond
Color Orange-Triangle Shape
Star Shape

Looking at this I don't think there's a s/s team. At least not one that pops out. With that premise, there could be 3 teams with scum in them or 2 teams with scum and Star is scum. Red & Pentagon and Blue & Circle I think may be most likely, with Red being scum in that pairing and Blue in the other. I didn't like Blue's treatment of Diamond, and I've gotten bad vibes from Red both pre- and post-substitution.
Still don’t understand this read on Blue, I think they’ve been really townie. Why no further explanation on red read?

Another thing that caught my eye, all of these symbols. I’m going to assume that “#” is possible scumread, “*” is a possible nullread and having both in the case of Star is nullscum?

But Green is never mentioned anywhere before in Heart’s ISO as a scumread and there is no symbol next to blue.
I would like Heart to explain the symbols. Unless they were people that Hert wants eliminated/NKed?
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #144) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 976, Color Purple wrote:
In post 974, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 886, Heart Shape wrote:Color Red#
Color Orange
Color Yellow*
Color Green#
Color Blue
Color Purple
Arrow Shape
Circle Shape
Diamond Shape
Heart Shape
Pentagon Shape
Star Shape*#
Triangle Shape

Color Yellow-Shape Arrow
Color Red-Shape Pentagon
Color Purple-Shape Heart
Color Blue-Shape Circle
Color Green-Shape Diamond
Color Orange-Triangle Shape
Star Shape

Looking at this I don't think there's a s/s team. At least not one that pops out. With that premise, there could be 3 teams with scum in them or 2 teams with scum and Star is scum. Red & Pentagon and Blue & Circle I think may be most likely, with Red being scum in that pairing and Blue in the other. I didn't like Blue's treatment of Diamond, and I've gotten bad vibes from Red both pre- and post-substitution.
Still don’t understand this read on Blue, I think they’ve been really townie. Why no further explanation on red read?

Another thing that caught my eye, all of these symbols. I’m going to assume that “#” is possible scumread, “*” is a possible nullread and having both in the case of Star is nullscum?

But Green is never mentioned anywhere before in Heart’s ISO as a scumread and there is no symbol next to blue.
I would like Heart to explain the symbols. Unless they were people that Heart wants eliminated/NKed?
EBWOP
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #145) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Color Purple »

To be fair, let's hope that Yellow says something.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #146) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Color Purple »

I feel like we need everybody to work together to solve.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #147) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Color Purple »

And in my opinion, I should be stop talking now.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #148) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 988, Arrow Shape wrote:Why would you choose to no-lim and not explain why it's the best course of action?
I agree. Heart, why are you doing this? It doesn't that much effort to put some reasoning behind a no-lim. If you want, you can just write in textspeak. Just give reasoning. It doesn't even need to make sense.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #149) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 989, Color Orange wrote:What is the point of voting to abstain in this situation? If it is to keep powers intact, then why not vote Star? Do you townread Star right now, Heart?
Unless Heart has somebody in mind who he wants delayed?
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #150) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 982, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 978, Color Purple wrote:To be fair, let's hope that Yellow says something.
Really have no clue what to make of that slot, hopefully they provide some relevant content.
That's the importance of Yellow posting. It helps us read them better. Hopefully, Yellow returns after the prod.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #151) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by Color Purple »

In post 992, Color Orange wrote:By the way, the content of the last day has felt rather dry, so I might spend some time finishing the reading from before page 20 or so that I still have not done.
Who's content?
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #152) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by Color Purple »

Oh wait, do you mean everybody's content?
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #153) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by Color Purple »

I'm taking it as the latter.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #154) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 1016, Star Shape wrote:
In post 1012, Circle Shape wrote: I also think circle's response to pressure is looking...bad, but I'm not fully caught up on that yet.
Did you mean Star?
I think that Circle did.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #155) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 1018, Color Purple wrote:
In post 1016, Star Shape wrote:
In post 1012, Circle Shape wrote: I also think circle's response to pressure is looking...bad, but I'm not fully caught up on that yet.
Did you mean Star?
I think that Circle did mean you.
EBWOP
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #156) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 1023, Pentagon Shape wrote:Agree with Diamond,
Heart looks the least like they’re trying to solve
. No one expects you to have confident scumreads atp but you should at least be trying to have reads.
Then, should we lim Heart?
VOTE: Heart for the bolded part.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #157) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Color Purple »

Can't wait for Heart to react.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #158) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Color Purple »

quote="In post 1090, Color Yellow"]
In post 993, Color Purple wrote:
In post 978, Color Purple wrote:To be fair, let's hope that Yellow says something.
Really have no clue what to make of that slot, hopefully they provide some relevant content.
That's the importance of Yellow posting. It helps us read them better. Hopefully, Yellow returns after the prod.
I'm not the Yellow you were looking for, but I hope I've delivered content you can read![/quote]
You're doing great. At least I can't find anything scummy about you.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #159) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 1096, Color Purple wrote:
In post 1090, Color Yellow wrote:
In post 993, Color Purple wrote:
I'm not the Yellow you were looking for, but I hope I've delivered content you can read!
You're doing great. At least I can't find anything scummy about you.
EBWOP
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #160) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Color Purple »

OK got to catch up. I will post more when I do.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #161) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 1206, Color Green wrote:When life gives you obvscum, make obvscum limeade.
You know. I feel like I can trust you.
VOTE: Red
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #162) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 1245, Color Green wrote:
In post 1239, Color Yellow wrote:I'm cursed.

We have/had 3 abilities that block?

Unless Red was lying about Penta being a jail keeper.
Trying to collect claims for everyone. here's your bridge. Can you quote where red said this? I'd like it if every pair that has NOT stated what they are to claim the TYPE of their ability, in order of reads.

Yellow-Arrow claims Roleblocker, unknown modifier, targeted Orange Night Two
Green-Diamond claims tracker with unknown modifier, that Yellow-Arrow did NOT target Orange Night Two.
Orange-Triangle claims jailkeeper with unknown modifier, targeted Yellow Night Two.
Red-Pentagon claims..... something? Please find where they claimed it so I can check.

That leaves Blue-Circle, and Purple-Heart.

Purple can claim what heart was. Blue can claim what both halves were.
Heart was Doctor, which would've been terrible if Heat was still around because Heart would've known who we were going to save and tell Mafia to target somebody else. But I don't know my modifier because luckily Heart was eliminated Day 1. I really need to thank you, Green, for that.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #163) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 1256, Color Orange wrote:Well that's awful big-headed of you. You "can't" scum slip? Are you just saying that because you're town, or are you claiming you would never make such a mistake?
In post 1257, Color Yellow wrote:Because I'm town.
Now, I wonder what Orange was attempting. I don't notice any point in asking Yellow that question because it'll only result in a NAI response.
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #164) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 1259, Color Yellow wrote:I think what happened is I saw a "jk" on night 2 when I was going through Pentagon/Red double ISO, but didn't really look at the timing or context. It's there, but it's not a JK claim and it's on the wrong day.

Staying up too late has its rewards.
Can't 'jk' also be short for 'joking'?
Color Purple
Color Purple
He
Goon
Color Purple
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (isolation #165) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Color Purple »

In post 1262, Color Yellow wrote:
In post 1260, Color Green wrote:Insert nodding chuck Norris gif here.

Suuuuuuuure you did.
If I have to die first, that's fine. I'll cheer from the dead thread.

I recommend waiting for future Arrow. There's a whole PT full of why we chose to block Orange on both Night 1 and Night 2.
Sure. I'll take your word for it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”